[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 19 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: Capture.jpg (40 KB, 539x406)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Bill Gates, 65, announced on Twitter on Monday that he and his 56-year-old wife Melinda are divorcing
He has hired Charles T. Munger, a 97-year-old L.A.-based business lawyer and philanthropist
Munger is not a family lawyer - his expertise is in business, real estate and investing
In the 1950s, he lost all his money to his first wife, Nancy; he recovered to become a billionaire
Melinda described her marriage as 'irretrievably broken' in a divorce petition viewed by DailyMail.com
The petition revealed the couple did not sign a prenuptial agreement when they wed in 1994
Gates was already a billionaire; he founded Microsoft in 1975 and made his first billion in 1987
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9540931/Bill-Gates-hires-Warren-Buffetts-right-hand-man-lawyer-split-wife-Melinda.html
>>
The largest settlement ever was recorded a few years ago when Jeff Bezos, the world’s wealthiest man, finalized a divorce from MacKenzie Scott for about $36 billion for a dick pik.

During the coronavirus pandemic, Bill Gates in particular has been one of the nation’s leading public health experts, despite having no background in the field, appearing seemingly everywhere in the media and encouraging people to take the virus seriously and obey hs commands.

It has been rumored that Melinda had reservations about the ethics of using mRNA in the vaccines as a form of birth control.
>>
based, this retarded nigger has been pushing wamon rights since forever just so he can get more people in the workforce and enslave them
serves him right

Reminder that at the start of their relationship, Melinda cucked him (admitted to seeing other people while he was jerking off looking at his beebop cubicle)
>>
Melinda Gates is Kevin Kline after he transitioned
>>
Lawyers are shocked there was no prenup, given Bill had already made his first billion dollars at the age of 31 in 1987 - the same year he met Melinda. Now, their myriad assets are up for grabs.

Melinda is in on the plans for world domination.

People are on to Bill's plans, so they pretend to split and she gets 1/2 his assets to use in further world domination plans.
>>
She was probably jealous of all the kids Bill has jabbed his needle into.
>>
>>839765
>He has hired Charles T. Munger, a 97-year-old
I literally thought this was a shit post.
Nobody can be that ancient and still working
Turns out he's the vp for berkshire hathaway
>>
>>839772
>The largest settlement ever was recorded a few years ago when Jeff Bezos, the world’s wealthiest man, finalized a divorce from MacKenzie Scott for about $36 billion for a dick pik.
>During the coronavirus pandemic, Bill Gates in particular has been one of the nation’s leading public health experts, despite having no background in the field, appearing seemingly everywhere in the media and encouraging people to take the virus seriously and obey hs commands.
>It has been rumored that Melinda had reservations about the ethics of using mRNA in the vaccines as a form of birth control.
Noice!
>>
>>839839
>It has been rumored
not by any credible sources
>>
>>839772
>Melinda had reservations about the ethics of using mRNA in the vaccines as a form of birth control.
Don't her and bill gates help fund contraceptives in africa
Why does she care now
Also vaccines aren't birth control
>>
>>839839
we all know he's a maniac but she just figured out he's a jerk

RIGHT...
>>
gross
>>
>>839961
>Also vaccines aren't birth control

mRNA are.

This is why the non mRNA vaccines like atrazeneca have been banned in the US
>>
>>840163
Meds
>>
>>840163
>>Also vaccines aren't birth control
>mRNA are.
>This is why the non mRNA vaccines like atrazeneca have been banned in the US

J&J vax is not mRNA.
>>
>>840233
>J&J vax is not mRNA.

It's even worse than the mNRA vaccines.

It has crispr bio-tech in it.
>>
>>839765
I bet this is a tax avoidance scheme
>>
>>839838
97 is the new 67 when you get daily transfusions of blood from teenagers
>>
"Almost as small as the one we ate last night." "You mean nutrition I gather."
>>
>>839793
Fucking kek, she really looks like him.
>>
>>839765
>The petition revealed the couple did not sign a prenuptial agreement when they wed in 1994

lol
>>
>>839765
>In the 1950s, he lost all his money to his first wife, Nancy; he recovered to become a billionaire
He was born in the 50's, how could he have gotten married?
>>
>>841272
Munger, the lawyer, was the one married in the 50's
>>
>>841272
Christian marriage.
>>
>>841272
Because that's wrong as fuck he got married his first time in 1994
>>
Can divorce be used as a tool to liquidate stocks that are otherwise not allowed to be sold?

A lot of people think Gates is trying to secure his money for when the truth on the plandemic finally comes out and Trump circles back.





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.