[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 74 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rrt.jpg (50 KB, 885x516)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
A juror in the Derek Chauvin trial may have jeopardized the guilty verdict by attending a rally last year and wearing a “Get Your Knee Off Our Necks/BLM” T-shirt, raising questions about whether he told the truth during jury selection.

Brandon Mitchell, known as Juror #52, told Minneapolis news outlets Monday that he attended the Aug. 28 march in Washington, D.C., featuring speeches by George Floyd’s siblings, while a photo circulating online shows him with two cousins wearing the T-shirt as well as a “Black Lives Matter” hat.

What may come back to haunt the prosecution is that Mr. Mitchell, 31, answered “no” when asked during jury selection if he had attended any protests for George Floyd.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/may/3/brandon-mitchell-derek-chauvin-juror-who-attended-/
>>
This is ironic.
50 yrs ago, a black person couldn't get a fair trial because of usually a bias all white jury.

now the wheel has come full circle.
PS: I think Chauvin is guilty...of manslaughter.
>>
>>839754
Cope
>>
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-times/

>Although the Washington Times has an extreme right editorial bias, they report straight news with a much lower bias. Therefore, we rate them right-center biased overall. We also rate them Questionable and factually mixed due to poor sourcing, holding editorial positions contrary to scientific consensus, and numerous failed fact checks.
>>
>>839757
>look mommy I posted the corporately funded media bias checking website again, now I don't have to listen to whatever the other person says!
>honey you know that doesn't invalidate the article or the facts in the article, right?
>BUT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
>>
>>839759
>reveal your source as right-wing agitprop
>sperg out
guilty on all counts lmao
>>
>>839761
>right-wing agitprop
Debunked sweaty :). Nothing in the article is agitprop, it's all factual.

Amazing how the same small handful of people on /news/ attempt to character assassinate anything mildly right leaning on here on arrival because they're desperate to turn the board into a left wing hug box, and the mods we supposedly have never seem to do anything about it, even when they're spamming the board with sexually explicit images of anime children.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>839767
If it was factual you wouldn't need to post it from a right-wing agitprop site

Can't wait for Chauvin to meet his new cellmate Big Tyrone
>>
>>839767
>it's all factual
*citations required
>>
>>839768
>If it was factual you wouldn't need to post it from a right-wing agitprop site

If it wasn't factual you wouldn't feel the need to attack the source while completely ignoring the facts of the article. You know you can't address the facts, so you're in damage control because not even the MSM can sweep how blatant of a conflict of interest this is under the rug. And they're not, it turns out, even WaPo thinks it's an issue.

Reminder: you still must live in reality, and reality says you will never be a real woman.
>>
>>839771
>*citations required
Here you go
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/may/3/brandon-mitchell-derek-chauvin-juror-who-attended-/
>>
>>839773
If a site has a history of posting fake news and conspiracy theories then you can't take anything it posts as factual. Nobody cares about your tranny fetish btw
>>
>>839759
>the right can't have any legitimate media bias/fact check websites because in order to have any credibility, they would have to slam and call out rightwing media exactly like the existing independent fact checkers
Maybe stop lying your asses off like your Dear Leader (31,000+ lies in 4 years) and you would only be identified as right leaning instead of liars, ok? Sad, many such cases!
>>
>>839776
>If a site has a history of posting fake news and conspiracy theories then you can't take anything it posts as factual.
Thankfully, multiple outlets are reporting the story in the exact same way the Washington Times is, so despite your kicking and screaming you can't make the story go away by attacking the source :)

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/05/04/derek-chauvin-juror-brandon-mitchells-participation-in-d-c-march-could-help-appeal-legal-experts-say/
>A photo is making the rounds on social media of Brandon Mitchell attending the March on Washington back in August, which commemorated the 57th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. giving his historic “I Have a Dream” speech.
>In the image, Mitchell is wearing a T-shirt featuring the likeness of King, surrounded by text that reads “Get Your Knee Off Our Necks,” and “BLM.”
>“If [Mitchell] specifically was asked, ‘Have you ever participated in a Black Lives Matter demonstration,’ and he answered, ‘No,’ to that, I think that would be an important appealable issue,” Joseph Daly, emeritus professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, told the Star-Tribune.
>>
>>839775
I call fake news, washington times has a history of publishing hoaxes and conspiracy theories:
>claiming that facial recognition software identified antifa agitators at the Capitol riots
https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/did-a-facial-recognition-software
>claiming that almost 6 million illegal immigrants voted in 2008
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2017/jun/22/ainsley-earhardt/following-trump-voter-fraud-allegations-claim-57-m/
>claiming that democrats voted to pass a bill that would allow non-citizens to vote
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hr1-democrats-immigrants-vote/
>>
>>839777
>Maybe stop lying your asses off
Nothing posted in this thread is a lie. It's all factual, multiple sites are reporting the same story. The juror lied about his bias and now must face a Schwartz hearing because of it. Cope.
>>
>>839754
>jury was rigged
Yeah no shit. One of the bitch jurors, besides the OP, was bragging about it afterwards on social media.

What? You thought we lived in a country with a fair justice system?

>in before bootlicker
Manslaughter makes more sense than two counts of murder and one manslaughter. But I guess Minneapolis couldn't afford another riot.
>>
>>839781
third-degree murder in minnesota does not require intent, only a disregard for human life.
>>
>>839779
>I call fake news
You called wrong, start cope'ing and eating your crow now :)

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/05/04/derek-chauvin-juror-brandon-mitchells-participation-in-d-c-march-could-help-appeal-legal-experts-say/

https://www.startribune.com/chauvin-juror-defends-participation-in-march-on-washington-after-social-media-post-surfaces/600053102/?refresh=true
>>
>>839781
>But I guess Minneapolis couldn't afford another riot.

Not to worry, they'll get their riots when the conviction gets overturned on appeal
>>
>>839754
Do we know if he voted for conviction
He could still believe chauvin is innocent
>>
>>839754
based, hope chauvin walks just so niggers burn down everything
brign on the jungle
>>
>>839776
This. They posted that the Wapo had stopped fact checking Biden yet Wapo came out with a fact check after his address to Congress. Like their Dear Leader, when rightwing media cries wolf over and over again but there is no wolf, don't expect anyone to believe there really is a wolf the 1 time there might be. But jn this specific case, once again, there literally is no wolf.

In short, stop continually lying if you expect to be believed the 1 time out of 100 you tell the truth.
>>
>>839784
Unless they can prove that he was there to attend the George Floyd protest then they're out of luck. He claims that he was there to attend a different rally, and I don't see how people could prove otherwise.
>>
>>839790
Also on his questionnaire he openly stated what amounts to support for BLM, so its not as if he lied in that regard and clearly it was deemed acceptable.
>>
>>839768
Are you supporting rape culture, anon?
>>
>>839787
Pretty sure that jury trials require a unanimous verdict. By all accounts it was unanimous and there was not very much debate.

>>839788
In the unlikely event that a mistrial is called the state would likely just prosecute again and probably get a new conviction considering how bad the defense's case was and how quick the jury deliberation was.
>>
>>839795
They're demons. How else do you explain their behavior?
>>
>>839799
They'll still riot before he's convicted again
They're just looking for an excuse, any excuse
>>
>>839799
>In the unlikely event that a mistrial is called the state would likely just prosecute again and probably get a new conviction

On the lesser counts of manslaughter
>>
>>839803
https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.19
>Whoever does either of the following is guilty of unintentional murder in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 40 years:
(1) causes the death of a human being, without intent to effect the death of any person, while committing or attempting to commit a felony offense other than criminal sexual conduct in the first or second degree with force or violence or a drive-by shooting

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.195
>Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

Sounds like appropriate charges to me
>>
>>839790
>Unless they can prove that he was there to attend the George Floyd protest then they're out of luck
Well it was a George Floyd protest, he was there in attendance, and he was wearing the same matching political shirt about "knees on necks" in support of the protest that everyone else at the protest was wearing.

So, I think it's safe to say, he was there to attend the George Floyd Protest. Meaning he lied when interviewed, which is itself a crime.

Meaning, mistrial :)
>>
tbqh, it would be difficult to find a black juror in the local community that hadn't attended some sort of protest
>>
>>839805
>Mitchell told WCCO he was there to take part in a voter registration rally, not to protest — and that he was an unbiased juror.

>“It was huge to get people geared for voter turnout, so being a part of that, being able to attend, you know, the same location where Martin Luther King gave his speech was a historic moment,” Mitchell said. “Either way, I was going to D.C. for this event, even if George Floyd was still alive.”

Can you prove him wrong?
>>
>>839804
I think we got an internets lawyer here, anons.
Will you help me with my 1/6 problems?
>>
>>839808
>Can you prove him wrong?
>In the image, Mitchell is wearing a T-shirt featuring the likeness of King, surrounded by text that reads “Get Your Knee Off Our Necks,” and “BLM.”
Don't have to. He needs to explain his t-shirt :)
>>
>>839809
Tell me, what part of those charges does not apply to the Chauvin case?
>>
>>839810
He was open about his support of BLM on the questionnaire
>>
chauvin should be convicted
of animal cruelty
>>
>>839812
>He was open about his support of BLM on the questionnaire
No, he was not, not to the extent that the t-shirt he was wearing suggests.
>>
>>839814
>He also answered a question on Black Lives Matter, saying, “Black lives just want to be treated as equals and not killed or treated in an aggressive manner simply because they are Black.”
>>
>>839816
>t-shirt featuring the likeness of King, surrounded by text that reads “Get Your Knee Off Our Necks"
Go on
>>
>>839808
>Can you prove him wrong?
He just accidentally put on the "knees on necks" political shirt and accidentally stopped off at the protest.
n'yuk n'yuk

the only accidental thing that happened was Chauvin killing Floyd.
Accidental killings are called manslaughter.
Chauvin is such a thug, that he thought he'd choke Floyd out to pacify him, with no realization that he might kill him.
>>
>>839817
Yes.
>>
>>839818
Can you prove otherwise?
>accidental killings are called manslaughter
Not according to Minnesota law >>839804
>>
>>839819
Wearing a shirt that says “Get Your Knee Off Our Necks" doesn't suggest he was there in support of the protest, how?
>>
>>839822
It suggests he supports BLM, which he was open about on the questionnaire.
>>
>>839823
>It suggests he was in attendance at and supported the protest, which he lied about on his questionnaire
FTFY. You're really bad at damage control btw
>>
>>839824
He claims that he was at a voter registration rally nearby. Can you prove him wrong?
Keep squealing, piggy
>>
>>839825
>He claims that he was at a voter registration rally nearby. Can you prove him wrong?
The t-shirt he was wearing was directly related to the protest. You're claiming he wore a protest t shirt, that only protestors worse, and went to a place a protest was being held, but just so happened to only attend something right next to the protest but not the protest itself? Good luck proving that.

"Yes your honor, I was at the location of the "fuck pancakes" protest, and yes my t shirt said "fuck pancakes", but that doesn't mean I was there in support of the fuck pancakes protest"

This is a jiggaboo tier alibi from someone who knows they're guilty, and jiggaboo enablers like yourself are fooling absolutely no one.
>>
>>839829
can you prove that it was directly related to the protest?
>>
>>839830
We don't have to. Occams razor. It's your job to prove the "get your knees off of our necks" t-shirt is somehow not related to the George Floyd protest

Also, in-case you think we cant tell you're being a bad-faith actor, see also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealioning
>>
>>839798
For the murdering white supremacist Chauvin? Karma's a bitch, and poetic justice is sweet.
>>
>>839840
Is Occam's razor sufficient proof in this case?
>>
>>839843
You can stop sealioning now
>>
>>839849
>S-STOP GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY COPE
squeal harder
>>
>When a BLM protest for George Floyd is what allows Chauvin to get off the hook
They managed to poison the whole country's well without realizing that courts don't accept poisoned wells.
>>
>>839853
Yeah this
>>
>>839852
>S-STOP GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY COPE
>squeal harder
Says the person who is obviously coping
Holy shit anony, I'm reading the reply chain and your not even arguing in good faith, your just playing the role of a dumb shill
>>
>>839853
What will you do when there is no mistrial and Chauvin gets to meet Jamal and all his friends in the prison cafeteria?
>>
>>839855
oink oink
>>
>>839843
The courts operate on an informal principle of "better to let ten guilty men go free than condemn a single innocent". No one has to prove beyond doubt that the juror was lying, they just have to show credible evidence that Chauvin didn't get a fair trial. If they wanted to pursue perjury charges against the juror, then they'd need definitive proof, but regarding getting the trial thrown out, the burden of proof is much lighter.
>>
>>839856
Why did you chose a black-coded name for the violent criminal in your fantasy scenario? It sounds like you may have some unconscious racial bias.
>>
>>839859
Because its funny
>>
>>839857
You couldn't have proved my point better thank you
>>
>he wore a t-shirt proving he believed Chauvin was guilty before the trial
This is some comedy sketch shit
>>
>>839864
>he wore a t-shirt proving he believed Chauvin was guilty before the trial

But he was impartial!
>>
>>839842
Are you celebrating rape culture, anon?
>>
>>839754
one day, within the realm of staged professional wrestling, we will get a wrestler named Chauvinist Chad who has a signature move named "The Floydbuster" which is a submission hold involving a knee on their neck
>>
>>839859
the left knows very well that niggers are violent animals, they just think it's for socioeconomic reasons
but they know very well that 13% do 52%
>>
So for a black person to serve on a jury they must have no invested interest in their race or the treatment of their race in our country?

Is this really the expectation? A black person who has no opinion or interest in if their life matters?
>>
>>839911
Ya for real we should also make sure juries are fair to white nationalists after all are we expect whites to have no opinion or interest in their races persecution ?
>>
>>839911
Pretty racist of you to imply that blacks can’t be impartial
>>
>>839911
>NOOO YOU CANT JUST HAVE FAIR IMPARTIAL TRIALS BASED ON EVIDENCE WE HAVE TO HAVE HIGHLY POLITIZED MEDIA CIRCUS KANGAROO COURTS LOADED WITH BIAS JURIES NOOOOOO
>>
>>839754
If you thought for a second that the powers that be would risk another chimpout for the sake of some random cop then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>839914
You think it is not this way already? You seem to be making my point with this comment.
>>
>>839916
Seemed like a fair trial to me. Which part did you not like? All he facts? The overwhelming video evidence that he choked the man long after he passed out?
>>
>>839911
niggers shouldn't serve on a jury period
>>
>>839754
the defense had a chance to screen for this
>>
>>839909
2% of the 13%, you mean. And yes, it is socioeconomic. The right pretends it's race so like every other critical issue of our time they can throw up their hands and say, "Welp, see, there's nuthin' we can do about it!" It's much easier to enact laws to combat fictitious voter fraud that never happened, declare lgbt sub human, crawl women's wombs, fight the war on Xmas and Disney cancelling Snow White (which only happened in their fevered brains).
>>
>>839787
Yes. A unanimous verdict was required
>>
>>839799
Trial by jury is always a crapshoot. And the third count is a reach because it almost precludes the second. If they only got one ot two counts, would there be rioting?
>>
>>839856
Shitpost on the internet. Same as if he wins, or becomes a drag queen princess of the cell block. Come on you newfag is this really your first day here?
>>
>>839963
hispanics are almost identical to blacks in terms of economic conditions
there is an equal amount of hispanic and black gang members (probably more hispanic illegals)
hispanics have more people in poverty
yet blacks attack nearly 3 hispanics for every 1 black person attacked by hispanics
and hispanics commit much less crime than blacks despite being in the same position
For hispanics it might be a socioeconomic issue. For blacks it's not
>>
>>839908
And his arch rival pretty boy Floyd, a baby face who throws out fake cash to the crowd with his face on it, His finisher is “the March for justice” which is just stepping on the other guy as he goes back and forth across the ring.
>>
>>839981
Cherry picking facts that support your argument while ignoring any information that disproves it.

Willful ignorance, or in other words “ I don’t think those words mean what you think they mean.”
>>
>>839984
>His finisher is “the March for justice” which is just stepping on the other guy as he goes back and forth across the ring.
Lololol
I laughed pretty heartily at this
>>
>>839981
People hear " the rate of violent crime committed by certain ethnicities is contributed to by factors such as poverty." And a fallaciously interpret it to mean: "poverty is the only reason certain ethnicities commit more crime than others"
>>
>>839929
The part where a juror decided the defendant was guilty before the trial had begun. Its "innocent until proven guilty", not "guilty and then prove it afterward".
>>
>>839989
not an argument
blacks should commit the same or slightly more crimes than hispanics. They commit way more

>>839992
In this case poverty isn't a factor because more hispanic people are in poverty than blacks, more hispanic people are in gangs than blacks, and their household income is pretty much the same (hispanic about 10% higher I think)
Blacks commit violence against 3 hispanics for every 1 black that experiences violence from hispanics
for whites the ratio is 9:1
for asians it's 10:1
>>
>>839989
>>839992
>>840003
and hispanic on white violence ratio is SMALLER than 2:1, compare to 9:1 for black on whites
>>
>>839992
And that's a fucking lie because the poorest whites still do less violent crime than the richest blacks.
>>
>>840011
>And that's a fucking lie because the poorest whites still do less violent crime than the richest blacks.
[citation needed]
>>
>>839927
Your point is that juries should be biased and every trial should be a sham trial decided by social media and personal politics instead of evidence ?
>>
>>840018
No , the point is black people are disproportionately murdered by police. This is just a fact. You can argue about the reason this is happening but no matter the reason the fact is black people are more likely to be killed.

BLM is addressing this fact. To understand this fact as reality is just to exist. It is not existing as a bias person to live in reality.
>>
>>840013
https://archive.is/LRe05
Section 2c
>>
>>839757
MBFC has a liberal bias, FYI. its far faaaaaar less than most other fact checkers, but you should know it's there. they don't call Slate Questionable, for instance. however, they do call out CNN a bit https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/. probably the best of the fact checkers that ive come across.
>>
>>840013
hispanics are in the same condition as blacks and yet commit much less crimes >>840003
>>840004
>>
>>840023
blacks also disproportionately commit more crime
if you account for this fact then they're killed as much as everyone else
>more likely to be killed
because they are more likely to commit crimes, murders, attacks, rapes and so on

>BLM is addressing this fact
BLM apparently doesn't think that black lives extinguished by other blacks matter. Black on black violence is like 80%, highest of every other demographic
Blacks just hate everything, including other blacks (and asians out of everyone else)
>>
>>840040
Your racist comments only expose yourself and your bias.
>>
>>840025
>some random blog
You've got to be kidding.
>>
>>840041
sadly I can't surpass the bias black americans have, they have an obvious bias against not commiting a disproportionate amount of crimes compared to any other ethnic group
>>
>>840042
It's well cited.
Try reading, for a change.
>>
>>840042
checked it, it has sources
check them out
>>
>>840051
>>
Chauvin will commit suicide in prison
>>
>>840041
>cite facts
>dass wacsist

honestly you're on a taiwenese basket weaving forum. Does your thought process stop when you read insert uncomfortable facts about black people" and immediately stop what you're doing and scream racist? Or are you deliberately and consciously just not confronting those facts because it's not comfortable with your agenda?
>>
>>839805

that is all highly questionable logic, not saying its false but its an opinion.

On the facts, the juror cannot be called a liar, he was attending some other meeting and could still have been wearing that tshirt and it would all have been true.

They just asked a flawed question, and he answered it truthfully to the letter, knowing he could get away with it.

Mistrial, doubt it, but maybe...
>>
>>840071
A little bit of both, actually, but that doesn't change the fact that I think it's racist
>>
>>839810
he actually does not have to do that at all. He could have been wearing a "im here for BLM" sign for all he cared, if he only attended the other rally (and by all accounts he did, even the photo) he was truthful to the letter.
>>
>>840041
But you're okay with biased jury members so why do you pretend to care about peoples biases at all
>>
>>840076
Well you're both right.
He may need to explain the shirt depending on what the judge says about using it as a grounds for appeal but it's not damning in itself because he was not out of BLM rally in thus did not lie on a form

Basically, he didn't lie on a form but that doesn't mean he was an impartial juror
>>
>>840003
>Blacks commit violence against 3 hispanics for every 1 black that experiences violence from hispanics
for whites the ratio is 9:1
for asians it's 10:1
And ofc you have no source to back this up? Cool, you've convinced me to join the ranks of sturmdrumpfer white supremacy, lol!
>>
>>839757
Confirmation Bias Fact Shart is not a reputable website.
>The Columbia Journalism Review describes Media Bias/Fact Check as an amateur attempt at categorizing media bias and Van Zandt as an "armchair media analyst."[2] The Poynter Institute notes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Bias/Fact_Check
>>
>>840088
Tell me, why does the Washington Times continually publish right-wing agitprop?
>>
>>839975
Most people agree that the defense's case was very poor.
>>
>>839894
His shirt didn't say that Chauvin was guilty.
>>
>>839754
Okay
I now believe he is part of blm
I am still extremely doubtful chauvin will get a retrial
>>
>>840096
He won't and pigfuckers will continue to seethe
>>
>>840092
I remember when Snopes used to be the holy grail deboonker website for liberals. Then the owner got busted embezzling money and feeding it to prostitutes. Snopes was dropped from discussion. Suddenly liberals had to debate based on the credibility of their own arguments, instead of lazy copy & paste shit from Snopes. This created a crisis in the brains of liberals. Luckily some anonymous guy started a website to bail them out. Some anonymous guy who nobody has ever seen or heard of. The itchy copy & paste fingers of liberals were put into action once again!

The Washington Times is no more far right than NYT is far left. They're both considered centrist.
>>
>>840098
You still haven't answered why the Washington Times has been proven to post false stories and right wing propaganda
>>
sure smells like bacon in here
>>
>>840099
>The Washington Times is no more far right than NYT is far left. They're both considered centrist.
>>
>>840103
>centrist
>proven to post far-right agitprop and fake news
obtain intercourse
>>
>>840104
I have sex regularly uggo.

https://www.susqu.edu/about-susquehanna/newsroom/research-finds-attractive-people-more-likely-to-be-conservative

get media bias fag party to complain about this.
>>
>>840094
What the shirt said proves that he believed the knee killed Floyd.
>>
>>840107
>media bias fag party
Lel
Nice one
>>
>>840092
Washington Times was founded by Sun Myung Moon, cult leader of the "Moonies" a literal Falun Gong level organisation, and is currently controlled by his Unification Church. In short, they are as "reliable" as The Epoch Times.
>>
>>840096
The issue isnt "Chauvin getting a retrial" now
The issue is that probably the most important civil rights moment of the past 30 years now has serious shade that will be cast upon it by news outlets and right wingers, lying under oath is absolutely not a joke in American legal system and the left does not want to be associated with criminality and lawlessness more than it already is
If this keeps up in 2024 the undecided majority is going to be voting against the party that's dressed itself up as morally superior while also trying to sweep tons of questionable shit under the rug
>>
>>840182
>The issue is that probably the most important civil rights moment of the past 30 years
BLM is a black supremacy movement based around murdering asians and white people and the belief that blacks should be allowed to commit crimes with impunity
>>
>>840187
It doesn't matter what you think BLM is since you've already decided.

In 2020 the optics were spun that BLM looked like heroes taking down the establishment and Trump, the man responsible for the shutdown of the economy, so the center folks voted accordingly. Now BLM has shot itself in the foot a half dozen times since Biden's election and people unfortunately for them do notice these mistakes and attempts to cover things up. People unfortunately do notice the insane moral standards being imposed on them and do not feel comfortable with how fast lefties expect social change. Milennials will be universally in their 30s soon and will begin to get a bit more sick of paying their taxes and a bit less receptive to the stuff that got fired up as college kids.
Democrats need to get their act together or they're not winning again in 2024.
>>
>>840112
Nope
>>
>>840165
I'm convinced.. the democrat shills on this board are chinese.
It's over.
Doneskis
No doubt
>>
>>839754
>commits perjury
>unironically asks other black people to do the same
>DINDUNUFFIN
What a fucking clownshow.
>>
>>840192
>In 2020 the optics were spun that BLM looked like heroes taking down the establishment
BLM was backed by the establishment
> and Trump, the man responsible for the shutdown of the economy,
Trump didn't shut down the economy. Democrat governors did
> Now BLM has shot itself in the foot a half dozen times since Biden's election
Because the establishment no longer finds them useful since it isn't an election year.
>Democrats need to get their act together or they're not winning again in 2024.
We can only hope those Biden and fascists don't rig the election again.
>>
>>840192
>Expecting Repubs to have a chance as they slowly become the party of Qanon

They aren't much better off. The difference is the most prominent Dems don't come across as insane/uncaring dipshits like Cruz and Taylor do. GOP really needs to clean up their image because right now they're looking more and more like the party of conspiracy theories and leaving their constituents to fend for themselves whenever something bad happens.
>>
>>839911
>Is this really the expectation?
When being selected for jury duty, a person is put into a pool of jurors and asked questions by each attorney. If you show a bias, one (or both) can object to you being there. The goal of this selection process is to create an impartial jury.

All jurors are legally obligated to tell the truth when questioned or they get assfucked with a felony. The reason for this is because perjury can cause a mistrial and fuck up the entire process.

This fucking guy probably just cost us another summer of riots.
>>
>>840219
Anon, you're not really getting it. I'm telling you how this looks to the average Joe who doesn't really watch the news that much who's the main driving power of elections, not you, who's already a decided conservative.
>>840221
The GOP has already become the party of conspiracies, shitty leadership, and insane troll politicians and has hit the lowest point they've ever been, they're the guys on the bottom.
This is going to cause the shift of scrutiny to head back to the left, slowly, but surely. The right is also not going to play cleanly about it either.
>>
>>840224
He literally told the jury selectors he had a favorable opinion of BLM, and the March he attended was more for MLK then for them; (It's an annual march) As for the shirt, the fact that it was framed around an MLK picture means he probably bought it at the march.

I don't think they'd have enough solid evidence of unknown bias to throw out the whole trial.
>>
Stupid fucking niggers always self-sabotaging themselves. This fucking pig deserved to rot and now he'll get a mistrial and if he's tried again it'll be a wrist slap probation manslaughter bullshit.
>>
>>840165
>Washington Times was founded by Sun Myung Moon, cult leader of the "Moonies" a literal Falun Gong level organisation, and is currently controlled by his Unification Church. In short, they are as "reliable" as The Epoch Times.
Listen, if you're going to try and pass as a Westerner, you need to understand something about Westerners, especially ones in the US

Absolutely none of them have any idea what the fuck the Falun Gong is, or the Unification Church why they should give even the slightest of fucks about it. It means nothing to them, because religious wackos and weird cult churches are a dime a dozen and usually ignored.

They have no tangible, real life point of reference for this unless they're Chinese, which is an extremely, extremely small percentage of the US population; or if they're read up on contemporary chinese sociopolitical topics, which is an even smaller percentage of the US population. It'd be like trying to undermine Xi Jinping's political authority in the eyes of the average Chinese person by accusing him of secretly being a Branch Davidian.

By attempting to make this a major point of conversational focus, you are alienating 99% of Westerners and outing yourself as the slanty eyed pinko chinkfuck gook CCP shillfaggot you are. Git gud or get burned
>>
>>840228
>I'm telling you how this looks to the average Joe who doesn't really watch the news that much who's the main driving power of elections, not you, who's already a decided conservative
Anon I have some bad news for you
>>
>>840195
Yep, T-shirt said:
>get your knees off of us
He thinks the knee killed Floyd, meaning he had already made up his mind before the trial.
>>
>>840229
You're trying really hard to not bring up the fact that the shirt literally said "Get your Knees off of Our Necks"

I wonder why
>>
>>840250
>>840251
So did half of America from the trials fucking start. They'd have to start getting literally blind jurors if they wanted to fill a jury with people who didn't have an opinion on it.

He outright admitted to seeing the footage to the selectors too and showing it to friends and family, so they knew that was his position from the start. The defense failed to change it, that's their fault.
>>
>>840251
>You're trying really hard to not bring up the fact that the shirt literally said "Get your Knees off of Our Necks

I thought that the t-shirt had a pix of a boot on Floyd's neck?
>>
>>840270
I heard the tshirt had an image of trump turning 1/3 of the black people into dust with his infinity gauntlet
>>
>>839804
>while attempting to or committing a felony.

It's not a felony to arrest someone as a police officer and use a hold they are trained to do that doesn't cut airflow. That is the point of the contention. If he DID cut airflow and cause his death it's an easy decision, if Floyd OD'd then it's also an easy decision.

The media, BLM riotting, retard politicians mouthing off, etc. Calls the whole trial into question. If Chauvin were acquitted there would be riots, politicians and media would be complicit. How on earth is that a fair trial? You REALLY think anyone has a choice in that jury? You'll undoubtedly be murdered, or your life would be ruined if you didn't decide how the mob wants you to.
>>
>>840276
police brutality is a crime anon.
>>
>>840258
So first it was "he wasn't biased" and now it's "they knew he was biased". Nice move of the goalposts, but our courts aren't based on "fair trial unless you're infamous". If selecting only blind jurors it what they'd have to do, then that's what they have to do, because there is no cutoff point where a trial gets to be unfair because its too hard to get a fair one. No measure is too difficult or extreme to justify waiving the right to a fair trial.
>>
>>840276
>It's not a felony to arrest someone as a police officer and use a hold they are trained to do that doesn't cut airflow
I think it's a felony to use one of the absolutely worst, most brutal holds on a man claiming he can't breathe and clearly going through some kind of panic attack, you have to expect police officers should use SOME judgment, my god. Even if Floyd was OD'ing how the hell was 'knee on the neck while laying on the ground and then not shifting weight off him once he visibly passed out' an appropriate response?
>How on earth is that a fair trial
Because what happens outside the context of the courtroom is irrelevant, and the jurors, prosecution, defense, and court acknowledge this during voir dire and the sequestering process. It's implicitly agreed on that if the facts of the case lead to Chauvin's acquittal (or even conviction possibly) that the involved parties would be possibly submitting themselves to harm.
It'd be like saying that a victim's family member MIGHT kill a juror in the future if they acquit someone or a defendant's child MIGHT kill a lawye on the prosecution in the future if they find a guilty verdict, so no trial ever is truly fair. Your assertion is ridiculous.
>>
>>840280
It was categorically proven in court that his knee wasn't even on the neck. So stop pushing that bs.
>>
>>840281
Oh, this is a new one. So Chauvin was proven to just not be guilty then? Funny how they got him on three murder charges then.
>>
>>840281
>his knee wasn't even on the neck
Evidently my eyes aren't quite what they used to be because that video shows a pretty clear picture to me.
>>
>>839754
Fuck you niggers and nigger lovers
>>
>>840285
There's more than one angle of the video.
It's obvious you didn't even watch the trial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEk3BGkJu_M
>>
>>840283
The jury was garbage. Many of them claimed to not even want to deliberate. Which sounds an awful fucking lot like we don't even care about the evidence to me. And, motherfucker, how is it a new one when it came up at trial?
>>
>>840289
Wow, it's almost like he shifted his knee off the neck once the paramedic arrived which was already seen from the cell phone video.
Keep the narrative up.
>>
>>839755
He's innocent
>>
>>840280
Point being: it would be a lot easier to accept the conclusion of the trial if the situation outside the courtroom wasn't so retarded. It would honestly be so much more convenient if this case weren't contentious. If it was as clear as it initially seemed it would be a lot easier. 99% of the country could agree that Floyd was murdered. But the facts of the case make it dicey.

Again: the officers are trained to use that hold. It doesn't cut airflow, it's a blood choke. Expert testimony from the prosecution said as much. If you happen to be arresting someone and they happen to overdose while they are resisting arrest and being held it's going to make the trial more contentious. 3rd degree murder still requires a gross lack of concern for human life ie: throwing a giant rock off an overpass or shooting a gun in a crowd. I am not going to go so far as to say it's impossible for him to be convicted of 3rd degree murder. But it would be waaaaaay easier to believe if people dialed down the rhetoric and allowed justice to be served unimpeded.

Your comparison to a gang trial is a good one, but somehow you think that proves your point and not mine. That is exactly how criminal families would get away with their crimes. Jurors are threatened or paid off. This is on a level even larger than that because you can't go anywhere in the western world without running into the topic of George Floyd. As I said: it has gotten so crazy that Jurors have no choice even if they would have convicted anyway. I would rather the rhetoric of the movement be dialed back, that way when Chauvin is convicted we can all easily agree that's a fair conclusion. When that stupid bitch cop walked into the wrong apartment and killed her neighbor everyone agreed she deserved whatever she got because it was cut and dry. This isn't as cut and dry. Republicans suck cop cock, liberals suck BLM cock. Two sides of the same coin. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>840312
>This isn't as cut and dry. Republicans suck cop cock, liberals suck BLM cock. Two sides of the same coin
This
>>
>>840182
>the most important civil rights moment of the past 30 years

That was Obama becoming president and it happened more than a decade ago. Preceded by a black female SecState, SecDef, etc.

People are trying had to link BLM with the Civil Right movements but it doesn't work. Black people get killed more because they commit more crimes which is what you would expect in any none racist country.
>>
>>840192
>It doesn't matter what you think BLM is since you've already decided.
They want to abolish the police, abolish prisons, pardon all criminals who rioted for literal years, all because they believe the criminal justice system is racist. They've made their motives clear since the very beginning.
>>
>>840315
I have everything.Obama was executed for crimes against humanity.Treason also involving human trafficking.This has nothing to do with race.The media started a fake pandemic to cover up the many arrests going on worldwide of a pedophile/human trafficking ring involving the deep state and many hollywood elite.This is about blood and the drug andrenochrome.I have everything for a reason.The media know I have everything, many in the media are guilty of partaking in this drug.
>>
>>840319
Blm was started over trayvon martin's death
Police did not get involved until about a year later probably
>>
>>840322
Do you think that's what they were screaming as they burned down buildings and killed people in the streets anon?
>>
>>840323
No
But that is also not what they were doing in the begining
blm has changed over the roughly 9 years of its existence
You said they made their goals clear in the beginning but I see no evidence
>>
>>840324
It's on their website anon. Multiple bail funds have the same message.
>>
>>839755
The wheel has come full circle to what? Chauvin wasn't witheld any privileges that are allowed to black folks. Do you imagine white people called for jury duty against a black defendant are devoid of political opinions that could be relevant to the case they're trying?
>>
Literally every juror gave a guilty verdict on every charge.
>>
>>840319
BLM protesters don't all want to abolish the police. There are specific movements dedicated to abolishing the police, but BLM is distinct from that.
>>
>>840354
No that is probably true, hell of a lot of black and asian cops go to make up the police, but the BLM does blamee Biden for 'Terrorizing' Black Communities, Says He is Worse Than Trump
>>
>>840210
>>840247
>The Moonie cult is Chinese
Sun Myung Moon was South Korean and the Unification Church (Moonies) is based in Korea, you ignorant mutt fat slobs.
>>
>>839778
So post better sources from the beginning then. I’d prefer the truth from trustworthy people than without, save the doubt.

The question now is, so what? What of the juror’s attendance? It’s on the defense team to prove that his beliefs and attendance poisoned the jury pool. Simply having beliefs does not count, since everyone who enters the pool will have some themselves. As long as the jury was arguing in good faith, regardless of what their biases were, the defense does not have a leg to stand on.
>>
This thread is pretty far gone, but I'll still throw a couple cents in: individual jurors can only alter a collective decision by refusing to agree with the other jurors, and in such a case a delay of judgement would of
occur. I know this from "Jury Duty", a famous Pauly Shore film.
An appeal for mistrial might be valid if such a delay had occurred, but it seems in this case that the jury reached their decision in a relatively normal amount of time, and without any apparent dissent. There may be some slight technicality, but it wouldn't be controversial for a judge or panel of judges to deny an appeal on the grounds that the decision in the case would not have been materially different if that particular juror was anyone else.

Hahahahahahagahahahhahaa just kidding go fuck yourselves you fucking bootlicking racists
>>
>>839829
His shirt could have spontaneously combusted out of thin air and some friendly neighborhood civil rights activists could have given him a t-shirt off their backs. Who says otherwise?

The map is not the territory, the shirt is not the belief. Still up to the defense to prove its significance to altering the course of the jury decision, otherwise it’s as influential as wearing a greasy wifebeater instead.
>>
>>840362
I'd drop you in a second from this jury.

You seem to be an extraordinarily biased person.

And you are not funny(were you high?)
>>
>>840364
>up to the defense to prove its significance to altering the course of the jury decision

Dead chicken. fox has chicken feathers on mouth

Still up to the defense to prove its significance to altering the course of the jury decision
>>
>>839858
Where is that principe codified? It’s informal for a reason. What is the burden of proof for proving a mistrial? In any case, they have to still prove the juror lied and concealed a bias, and that that bias would have been significant enough to sway the juror’s decisions. The juror did not seem to conceal any preconceptions of his based on his jury admission statement. Nor does the photo itself imply that he did not attend the MLK March. If the defense lawyer failed to do his duty to screen this guy for any biases, that’s on him.
>>
>>839981
Hispanics never went through slavery and Jim Crow. Just off the top of my head. Even though they technically go through something similar nowadays if thankless migrant labor and immigration policy counts.

Just because you eliminate a country’s laws and attitude, doesn’t mean the consequences of those laws and attitudes disappear too. A crooked sapling grows bent, a crooked country...
>>
>>840002
>where a juror decided the defendant was guilty before the trial had begun
Where? When?
>>
>>840011
You’re proving his point
>And a fallaciously interpret it to mean: "poverty is the only reason certain ethnicities commit more crime than others"
>>
>>840040
Is that because blacks are disproportionately policed? Or convicted, whether such convictions are accurate or not? Or whether certain laws exist that target certain groups disproportionately than others?

It could be that cops don’t focus on other criminals belonging to other races as much. Or that non-demographically aligned juries result in higher chances of conviction against defendants of differing races. Or that laws were written to affect some communities over others, and not the conduct. The Chinese had a head tax once, and not because they did anything to deserve it but show up to America. Same here. If this collective lack of nuance is motivating people to treat others harshly, even lethally, in accordance with their prior biases, than a criminal charge is the least one can apply. Do stupid shit, based on stupid assumptions, get stupid prizes.
>>
>>840372
>commit disproportionate amount of crimes
>be disproportionately policed
opposite goes for asians

>certain laws exist that target certain groups disproportionately than others?
Yeah, laws like "crime, especially murder, theft, rape and violent attacks in general are bad"
>laws were written to affect some communities over others
Not really, these laws affect all communities. Blacks are just affected more because they break those laws more
>>
>>840112
If anything it says that there was a knee on a neck, and this isn’t even mentioning whether that knee belongs to Chauvin or that neck to Floyd. That much is already apparent from the video of Floyd’s death. The question of the juror assuming Chauvin’s guilt does not even exist, because there is no criminal charge given to find him guilty of in the first place. The juror could believe him guilty of killing Floyd as equally as he is guilty of wearing socks and sandals, it’s irrelevant.
>>
>>840165
>moonies
Knew I heard these guys somewhere
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArfGyo6HQ_E
>>
>>840251
Was Chauvin’s knee not on Floyd’s neck? The T-shirt says nothing differently from what the video depicts alone. Nor does it imply Chauvin’s guilt towards any particular charge for having his knee there. Knee presses are legal, even if only in limited situations and with restraint. Still doesn’t make it preferable, which explains the shirts. So what?
>>
>>840281
>https://www.google.com/search?q=chauvin+knee+floyd
Asspull of the year goes to...
>>
>>840312
The court of public opinion can’t ever help not being retarded. It’s pointless. The question is whether the public has an influence on real courts, or not. If they don’t, then who cares? I haven’t seen anything to say that they did here.
>>
>>840366
Maybe someone planted them feathers there while he slept, and since foxes don’t have hand mirrors did not see the faux pas that is having animal bits stuck in your teeth. How scandalous!

Still up to the defense to prove its significance to altering the course of the jury decision
>>
>>840374
>opposite goes for asians
Still applies. Just because the Italian Mob gets heat from the feds doesn’t mean the Russian mob shouldn’t either. Crime is pan-racial, but the police sure don’t seem that way.

>Yeah, laws like "crime, especially murder, theft, rape and violent attacks in general are bad"
Don’t forget Jim Crow, Chinese Head taxes, immigration law, WW2 era Japanese internment law, etc. Don’t make me repeat myself.

>Not really, these laws affect all communities. Blacks are just affected more because they break those laws more
Who says whites don’t too? The biggest slice of American citizenry so far, and yet a disproportionately lower amount of police attention so far. Plenty of murderers, thieves, rapists, and violent fucks in your group too.
>>
>>840390
>Crime is pan-racial
Indeed. But crime RATES aren't. Hispanics have as much people in gangs as blacks do (if not more), yet commit less crimes.

>Who says whites don’t too?
Nobody, because they do. Every demographic commits crimes, some just commit more than others and some (like asians) commit less than others. Policing, arrests and so on is perfectly explained by crime rates.
>lower amount of police attention so far
lower crime rates

>Plenty of murderers, thieves, rapists, and violent fucks in your group too
I'm not white you retarded nigger, I'm not even american
>>
>>840381
You?
A Google search proves nothing faggot.
>>
>>840390
Get this in your fucking head you nitwit.
Blacks commit the majority of violent crime despite being a small minority. This is not something arguable, it's pure reality. "disproportionately lower amount of police attention", are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>840432
>This is not something arguable, it's pure reality.
Its arguable if you don't post sources, otherwise you're just saying shit.
Learn how to argue retard.
>>
>>840432
The liberals are trying to throw out the statistics as being invalid because they claim the blacks get convicted more, not that they commit more crime than other races. There may be a shred of truth to it, but they can't counter the stats so they try and claim they're invalid.
>>
>>840436
it has been posted already >>840025
and https://i.4cdn.org/int/1620225107923.jpg
>>
>>840378
Yes, and those are the loony tunes who control the washington times.
>>
>>840443
nice source
>>
>>840365
>>840366
>posts exactly like Ron Watkins, long and hard enough to make it obvious, throws stones
You didn't do too good with the whole documentary thing
>>
>>840557
Everything is sourced. Keep coping nigger, chinks will wipe you out when they realize that you're killing 10 asians for every 1 nigger killed by asians
Latinos are waking up to your niggerness too
>>
>>840354
Except they keep saying they want to abolish the police while flying under the BLM banner.
It's like project chanology all over again, retards don't even have a unified goal.
>>
>>840399
>Indeed. But crime RATES aren't.
And who determines these crime rates again? Not statisticians, they simply compile the data, who’s doing the collecting? And if there are more of them in one place and less in others, does that mean there is more crime in the former, less in the latter?

>Policing, arrests and so on is perfectly explained by crime rates.
Or maybe crime rates affect policing, whether such rates are truly representative or a product of disproportionate attention? Could just be a (You) problem when it comes to American policing, see if such trends exist outside your broken system.

>lower crime rates
Because no one’s looking? I thought babies only play peekaboo.

>I'm not white you retarded nigger, I'm not even american
You argue on their behalf, Uncle Tom. Whatever you are.

>>840411
Check Google images you dumb fucker. Gods sake, they plaster images of his knee on his neck in the papers, in court, in the video itself.

>>840432
See >>840390
Do blacks commit as much crime OUTSIDE America? Or is it just a Burger cop problem? Careful with this idea, I don’t want to permanently brainfuck your special Ed ass. Where I live they are no different from the rest of us, forgettable. The only way to know for sure if these crime stats are true is to live in the same world as Minority Report, psychic cops and all. But that’s a movie for a reason, not reality.
>>
>>840635
Holy shit calm down incel
>>
>>840635
https://archive.is/LRe05
>>
>>840635
>And who determines these crime rates again? Not statisticians, they simply compile the data,
Well, it's technically the people committing the crimes
>>
>>840635
>Do blacks commit as much crime OUTSIDE America? Or is it just a Burger cop problem
I've argued the same thing several times before.
But I don't think it's an issue with the American police, I think it's an issue with American culture especially the culture carried by the black community and pushed by progressivism..
In America you can't simply be an american. You have to be known as a basketball-american
And pretty much any other country black people are just people.
In the US you have to be an African-American or an Asian American or a European American.

Not only that but our black community here is extremely exclusive compared to others. They purposely maintained their own unique mannerisms and speech patterns and then even consider other black people who don't use those mannerisms and speech patterns as not one of their own and consider them "whitewashed"
>>
>>840656
In the United States black people get called whitewashed for integrating with society
>>
>>840657
That's because US society is inherently racist. The country needs a cultural revolution. It's the only way to get rid of such entrenched traditionalist "values" and give America a future.
>>
Friendly reminder that microplastics in food and water contribute to alter sexuality in the womb and everyone is effected in some way.

Also climate change will cause mass famine in the near future.
>>
>>840635
DINDU
NUFFIN
>>
>>840653
>https://archive.is/LRe05
These hate facts are “true”, at least from the sources alone, but so are stereotypes. They’re just not the full truth. If these are factual, then they’re certainly not all of the facts, as telling as his omission of “Conservative” hate-facts over Liberal ones.

Did you know child molesters are overwhelmingly white?
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7892399/
Does that mean all child molesters are white? Or all whites to be chomos?

>>840654
Or the cops who arrest them? Like I said, no Minority Report-esque psychic cops exist to catch all crimes in the act. So the crimes that do happen must be uncovered by a cop. Differing levels of policing will result in differing levels in the amount of -perceived- crime, regardless of the -objective- occurrence of such. And result in skewed crime rates. See if “1350” exists elsewhere before you think as much, always could be a (You) problem.

>>840656
Well black people outside America are, in some ways, different from Black people in America. Off the top of my head slavery is why. Blacks were taken to America like a fish out of water, and they had to form their own society in another one, for themselves. Black culture in America is distinct for that reason, among others, and I don’t blame anyone for things being that way. It’s just that such gulfs between blacks and whites back then never truly healed today, and all the chaos you see in America is a byproduct of that unhealed division. Slavery is gone, racism maybe, but the effects are still here. Back then, isolationism was a survival mechanism, though now it’s another obstacle to tear down.
>>
>>840682
INNOCENCE
BEFORE
GUILT

Who knew the Romans were Dindus themselves. Sad! Many such cases!
>>
>>840609
Sweaty you don't get to decide your opponents motives
>>
>>840689
Nobody said that all blacks are criminals or whatever. The blacks who do commit crime commit a disproportionate amount of crime compared to others.
This is especially true for interracial crime as can be seen here https://i.4pcdn-org/pol/1619399547292.jpg

>Does that mean all child molesters are white?
And gay. And yes it means that gay white males are far more likely to molest children than other ethnic groups.

> So the crimes that do happen must be uncovered by a cop
It's your job to prove that this is the case. These crimes, IF they do happen, could very well be perpetrated by blacks and they're just nore reported because the victims don't want to appear rayciss. Black crime could be even higher
Keep in mind no blm-style group has come up with anything contradicting the official numbers

>though now it’s another obstacle to tear down
why? Just separate everyone, give them the same amount of wealth, land and stuff per capita, everything equal
and see how they do
>>
>>840713
>why?
Because the logic end of your argument in genocide and war. The only option you have if you demand that black people either not live in a certain area or have to move from a certain area and they refuse - you have to either incarcerate or kill them. You're also forgetting that the majority of white people don't support an ethno-state so, logically, the only option you have for splitting those people up too is state violence. I know you far-right ethnostaters like to dress up your degeneracy as some thoughtful analysis of race relations but the truth is you're just violent authoritarians. Putting on khakis and a button-down doesn't obfuscate your aggressive stupidity and sub-human worldview as well as you think it does.
>>
>>840689
Maximum cope overdrive part 2: return of the electric boogaloo, the post
>>
>>840734
In the words of someone much more well known than myself, "if a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant"
>>
>>840734
>genocide and war
civil war at worst. All the people will be separate

>black people either not live in a certain area or have to move from a certain area and they refuse - you have to either incarcerate or kill them
this applies for everyone. Just deport them to their designated area

>I know you far-right ethnostaters
I have no idea what being far right means and I'm not shartmerican

>you're just violent authoritarians
everyone is. Might makes right

>>840738
exactly. The correct answer is to be intolerant
>>
>>840023
>No , the point is black people are disproportionately murdered by police. This is just a fact.
Yeah, because they commit more violent crimes.
>>
>>840752
>this applies for everyone. Just deport them to their designated area
And what if they say no? What if families, friends and, more importantly, multi-racial businesses refuse to comply with the new gestapo's rule?

>I have no idea what being far right means and I'm not shartmerican
There's plenty of dipshit ethnostate Europeans. America definitely doesn't have a monopoly on stupidity.

>everyone is
And this, class, is a very common argument that subhuman pieces of shit use to justify their existence - by convincing themselves that everyone else is just as awful as they are deep down and that they are somehow more evolved and self-realized then everyone else despite all evidence to the contrary. When society views you as a cancer the only coping mechanism is constructing an alternate reality in which everyone secretly agrees with you. This is the same logic child molesters use to justify their behavior. Deep down, EVERYONE wants to have sex with children, you know?

>Might makes right
It doesn't surprise me that you also fully buy into this morally incoherent nazi catch phrase.

>>840752
>The correct answer is to be intolerant
Just out of curiosity - are you ethically in agreement with cancel culture? All of the cultural power right now is held by progressives and they use that power to find every single person like you and completely banish them from their jobs, wellbeing and society as a whole. Do you agree with this practice? I mean, they do have the might. Most of society is also intolerant to you. Does that make them right?
>>
>>840791
>And what if they say no?
Illegals already say no, they get deported

>by convincing themselves that everyone else is just as awful as they are deep down
well yeah that's what blacks do by parroting that "everyone commits crimes" and stuff when they themselves are in the same position economically as hispanics and yet commit much more crimes, especially interracial crimes

>morally incoherent nazi catch phrase
nazis lost

>are you ethically in agreement with cancel culture?
I do not agree or disagree
>>
>>840370
You already have the answers in the thread, quit sealioning
>>
>>840779
Not him but I'd like to point out that black people are convicted of violent crimes more, not that they necessarily disproportionately commit more.

If I'm being honest I think the main issue is that there's a feedback loop - blacks live at a lower socioeconomic status than any other minority group due to Jim Crow or whatever laws, this caused more crime, this causes more police to patrol black neighborhoods, this establishes 'black neighborhoods' as hotbeds of crime, so more police patrol, add in a bit of 'blacks don't trust police/police don't trust black people' and you have the recipe for the current social climate. There of course probably are legitimate asshole racists among cops (probably the cops who harassed the army dude) but also legitimate violent criminals among blacks like Mak'hia Bryant or Antwon Rose.

Not very politically or economically viable to present this as anything other than a racial issue, though.
>>
>>840807
blacks and hispanics belong to the same class
crime rates are completely different
https://i.4pcdn-org/pol/1619399547292.jpg
>>
>>840822
It's like you didn't read what I said, anon, blacks historically have a stigma surrounding them that Hispanics don't, police patrol black 'areas' more and thus record more crimes. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>840827
you are insinuating that there are a lot more crimes going unrecorded because of no policing.
Prove it
Prove that hispanic crime (same class) is equal to black crime in all aspects
Weird how there are zero black advocates who have proven this argument, they just keep parroting it
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
>>
>>840829
You're asking me to prove a negative. 'Blacks get convicted disproportionaly for crimes' either implies A. blacks are naturally more violent or B. suggests an alternative reason, such as that they simply get caught or convicted more. I'm arguing in favor of B, which you're asking me to prove by showing something I cannot logically show. I don't think you can argue in favor of A, either, and I'm not getting in your face and demanding proof about that.
>Prove that hispanic crime (same class) is equal to black crime in all aspects
I don't remotely understand what you're asking for here. Lower class blacks, on the same playing field as lower class whites or lower class hispanics, are caught more for crimes, I'm not disputing that. I'm arguing police are more present in black areas to explain the disproportionate policing there, I fail to see how that's an unreasonable claim to make.

Not sure either why you've already decided a label for me as a 'black advocate', I'm guessing simply because what I said didn't sit right with you.
>>
>>840835
>You're asking me to prove a negative
Projection, you are the one doing that
Do you have any evidence that supports the argument that blacks don't commit a disproportionate amount of crime (especially interracial), cops just record it more and don't record all the other crime from all the other ethnic groups

I have no idea if you're a black advocate or not, I'm simply reminding you that there has been no refutal to the stats that show blacks commiting much more crimes than other ethnic groups (the argument here is that other groups commit just as many crimes but don't get caught)
>>
>>840713
>The blacks who do commit crime commit a disproportionate amount of crime compared to others.
My point still stands. Is that disproportionate value accurately derived? Or not? It's not the numbers I question its the methodology - how those crimes were found. If there was one cop for every man in America, in the background monitoring everyone's actions secretly, they'd be better equipped to give better crime stats as they really "happen". Thing is, this isn't the case. Differences in police attention towards different groups result in different crime stats, as gathered by them.

So when I see someone spout "1350" here and there, I question both how the numbers were obtained, and the point of even mentioning them. I doubt it's just for greater awareness alone. In any case, the 2016 FBI crime stats that these numbers may have been obtained say that you face greater risk of being attacked by members of your own race, than from any other. Fear your own.

>And gay.
The researchers in that linked study didn't seem to ask for orientation. Just "white". What do you make of that?

>Black crime could be even higher
Same for white crime, which is my entire point. There doesn't seem to be any need for contradiction over supplementation. Crooks all around, not just here or there. I don't know if overpolicing is a BLM topic but it still jives.

>Just separate everyone, give them the same amount of wealth, land and stuff per capita, everything equal and see how they do
Maybe in a perfect world, this world is far from it. Or till we take to the stars.
>>
>>840807
I'm sorry, what? I think it's clear you didn't actually watch that video.
>>
>>840840
>My point still stands. Is that disproportionate value accurately derived? Or not? It's not the numbers I question its the methodology - how those crimes were found.
Your point illustrates one of the great logical failings of conservative ideology - a complete rejection of the science of socioeconomics. These people just either can't or won't engage in meaningful multi-variate analysis. Lets say that I have two neighborhoods. In one neighborhood I station a drug sniffing dog for every 10 people. In the other neighborhood I station a drug sniffing dog for every 100 people. Neighborhood A and Neighborhood B, respectively. I get the stats back and find that more people get caught with drugs in Neighborhood A than Neighborhood B. In the regressive conservative mind, they immediately jump to the conclusion that people in Neighborhood A automatically do more drugs and that is why they are caught more. Obviously, anyone who has passed 8th grade statistics knows this is a really fucking dumb way to engage with data. My example is very oversimplified but the point remains that people like the anon you're talking to are just intellectually incapable of meaningfully engaging with the topic. They don't statistics well enough to know what conclusions are logical.
>>
>>840838
I'm not asking you to prove or disprove anything, anon, learn what projection and proving a negative mean.
>cops just record it more and don't record all the other crime from all the other ethnic groups
Do you think I'm arguing cops scrub out all the white and Asian and Hispanic crimes on the record because they hate black people that much? I'm arguing police are more present in black neighborhoods and thus are witness to more crimes.
All I am doing is taking the numbers we know about black crime being disproportionate and drawing out the implications in a way that doesn't reduce the issue into some black-and-white shit (heh) of 'black good, cop bad' or vice versa.
>that there has been no refutal to the stats
Nobody sane is going to 'refute' well researched data. What people will generally refute is the idea that blacks are naturally more violent which is why the data is the way it is. I don't think the answer is 'the cops are evil racists', either.
>>840849
Which video?
>>
>>840752
>civil war at worst. All the people will be separate
Violence is self-defeating

>Just deport them to their designated area
Isn't that just turning a country into essentially tinier countries? If balkanization is your goal, it will come at the cost of the greater country it's in. Self-destruction.

>Might makes right
...until someone mightier comes along and reverses everything. Anyone can make war, not everyone can make a point. Those who look for trouble will find it - though not always on their terms.

>The correct answer is to be intolerant
No, it's to be tolerant - though not to a fault which was the whole point of the paradox of intolerance. You can tolerate a forest fire, until it reaches city limits. Being intolerant is a fault in of itself. You intolerate others, others intolerate you. Simple. But far from ideal.
>>
>>840840
>Is that disproportionate value accurately derived?
It's up to you to prove that it isn't
But I'm sure that asians attack blacks as much as blacks attack asians

>>840850
See above
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

>>840852
>and thus are witness to more crimes.
you're implying that if they were patrolling other neighborhoods at the same rate they'd record the same amount of crimes
Prove it
>>
>>840853
>it will come at the cost of the greater country it's in
Good, fuck america
>>
>>840862
>they'd record the same amount of crimes
because there is as much crime being commited in other neighborhoods. That's the assertion
>>
>>840853
>Violence is self-defeating
War and imperialism created the conditions for tons of Americans to live in fantastic conditions now. It is a necessary hurdle, even the far left understands this via communism
On the rate we are on violence is inevitable anyway, and if war erupts now with so much of the country undecided on what to do the result WILL be just destruction
>it will come at the cost of the greater country it's in. Self-destruction
Who cares? Don't throw a charged term like self destruction around when it means nothing and results in net gain.
>and reverses everything
No, because that is in and of itself a consequence of might makes right, what would even be a 'reversal'? All the disabled, poor, unintelligent people just get voluntarily handed top jobs unsuited for them out of nowhere and bring standard of living down for everyone?
>tolerant
Tolerance sows discord and terror directly into the subconscious psyche. It forces people to not be comfortable with their environment until they masochistically enjoy it. No one should have to put up with something they don't want to be around and the more you do the more you get current America
>>
>>840779
Or because of cops who shoot to kill black people regardless of crime? We're not living in a Judge Dredd comic, no one is judge, jury, and executioner. Don't forget we're in a thread where someone who tried to play Judge Dredd got convicted for it. Let's keep that up.

>>840804
Where? Link? The map is not the territory, the silk screened, size-M, polyester-blend, BLM shirt; is not the juror's belief.

>>840807
Just my thoughts. I don't see this shit anywhere else but America. Yet I see plenty here preaching otherwise. Sounds like a (Them) problem.
>>
>>840862
>What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
So, you didn't engage with anything I said at all. There absolutely is evidence, you just refuse to engage with it because you don't know the difference between causality and correlation in the context of multivariate analysis. The notion that an area with more police will by virtue detect more crime than an area without police is pretty much empirically true. I don't know what part about this assertion lacks evidence. Do you want to engage with the post at all or are you just going to hand wave everything?
>>
>>840871
>Just my thoughts. I don't see this shit anywhere else but America.
Ooooh! I've got the answer for this one. That's because every country is different, therefore has different history.
>>
>>840872
>There absolutely is evidence
Post the evidence that shows that black crime rates are the same as hispanics (same class), especially interracial crime rates
>>
>>840871
>the silk screened, size-M, polyester-blend, BLM shirt; is not the juror's belief
It is evidence of a belief, people can make inferences about people's beliefs. You already know that. You don't have to be a mind-readers to figure out that he wore a shirt professing a belief because he shared that belief.
We use maps to model territories, and we use a person's expressions of beliefs to know what they believe. Its a lot better to make that inference and promote fairness in the court system than it is too shut our eyes and ignore it.
You know all of this, you are just sealioning.
You, like the juror, want to hide behind "maybe" and "perhaps" and other bullshit "plausible deniability" escape hatches while ignoring that if you need to use such an escape hatch then you've already conceded that there is doubt in the fairness of the trial.
>>
>>840882
>You, like the juror, want to hide behind "maybe" and "perhaps" and other bullshit "plausible deniability" escape hatches while ignoring that if you need to use such an escape hatch then you've already conceded that there is doubt in the fairness of the trial
Spoken like someone who doesn't understand how the fifth amendment and probably the american legal system works yet was probably defending the fuck out of Chauvin
I also love how the juror can never be in the right here. If he admits he was biased he was biased, if he says no then he's still biased
>>
>>840883
It doesn't matter what the juror says when his actions are evidence of bias. The fifth amendment is irrelevant, the juror's not on trial. I love how you keep trying to down play the doubt that the shirt introduces into the fairness of Chauvin's trial. If the trial might have been unfair, then it was unfair because a trial that is not certain to be fair is not fair.
Why are you so resistant to Chauvin getting a fair trial?
>>
>>840867
>War and imperialism created the conditions for tons of Americans to live in fantastic conditions now.
Is that the only way? The prospect of invading WW2 era imperial Japan on foot gave birth to the nuclear bomb, and the Cold War that followed. But the Cold War rivalry also sparked scientific competition and launched man to the stars. War can lead to peace, but I prefer peace itself. We get rid of it or it gets rid of us. Self-destructively simple.

>On the rate we are on violence is inevitable anyway
Terminator 2 taught me that the future is not set. If you’ve seen that movie yourself, that’s all the more reason to avoid violence.

>Who cares?
Americans? Not everyone wants a war. Or an ethnostate. Or a fractured continent.

>No, because that is in and of itself a consequence of might makes right, what would even be a 'reversal'?
A strong willed, nuclear armed leader who cares for the people? Sounds like the POTUS already. Like I said, anyone can make war, not anyone can make a point to stand on.

>Tolerance sows discord and terror directly into the subconscious psyche.
What? Why are people so uncomfortable to begin with? Forget about tolerance for a sec, why are people so intolerant to start?

>>840874
Indeed. Now do you see that history plays a role? America’s history is certainly... interesting. But you won’t see me blame a group of people for the failings of the world they live in. Individuals sure, but even then, I’ll still blame their environment. I don’t see this shit outside of America, sounds like a (You) problem.

>>840881
Not him, but can I send an army of beat cops to “Little Mexico”? I’ll get those numbers for you if I look hard enough.
>>
>>840881
>Post the evidence that shows that black crime rates are the same as hispanics (same class), especially interracial crime rates
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. The entire argument is that crime rate data, in and of itself, does not validate the claims made in this thread. Crime data shows WHO is caught, not why they are caught. There are literally hundreds of variables that play into an individual's likelihood to be caught and/or convicted of a crime. Race, geography, class, education, access to a lawyer, IQ, even things like childhood nutrition and overall literacy. This is the basis of multi-variate regressional analysis. The argument that "race realists" make is that black people are just somehow inherently more criminal than other populations. The argument that people familiar with 8th grade statistical analysis make is that the formula to make a human with the most likelihood to be caught for a crime is a very simple socioeconomic one in which race only plays an empirically non-existent causational factor.
>>
>>840892
>It doesn't matter what the juror says when his actions are evidence of bias
???
Please never work in law enforcement or the court system. Under your ruleset 90% of the cops you jerk your cock to would be in jail immediately. Cop shot a black person? Oh doesn't matter if he says the black guy was pulling a gun out, lock him up!
>the juror's not on trial
You're literally accusing him of perjury. Lying under oath is a crime. Please, please learn how our system works before whining about it.
>I love how you keep trying to down play the doubt
I'm not 'downplaying the doubt', I'm saying the existence of doubt does not automatically mean the juror was too biased (especially as the defense was fine with him being pro-BLM) or that it was an unfair trial. You're pretending the buck stops at even the mere mention of unfairness in a trial instead of after an investigation into if said element actually was unfair or not. You want to jump the gun immediately because you want the verdict to be thrown out.
Whether Chauvin gets a guilty verdict or not actually doesn't concern me in any way whatsoever, but the increasing amount of Americans (and foreigners butting into our system) who don't understand how the legal system we operate under works is genuinely very disturbing.
>>
>>840882
>It is evidence of a belief
Maybe, but what about it? Evidence pales to significance.

>You don't have to be a mind-readers to figure out that he wore a shirt professing a belief because he shared that belief.
Or, like I said, his old “back the blue” t-shirt decided to spontaneously combust and some friendly neighborhood protestors gave him theirs off their own backs? Who says otherwise? Probably the defense, but until then...

>You, like the juror, want to hide behind "maybe" and "perhaps" and other bullshit "plausible deniability" escape hatches
What am I escaping from? No one here has proven the significance of the T-shirt. The juror’s own testimony says all. If the defense disagrees, then it’s up to them to prove so. To prove that the t-shirt was emblematic of a deeper bias, and that that bias was enough to shake the proper proceeding of the jury deliberations. Even better, that the juror was trying to conceal the bias, instead of the defense lawyer letting this potentially tainted juror slip past his fingers. Jury selection is a thing you know, and if Chauvin’s defense failed to acknowledge the significance of the juror’s own testimony (think “Black lives just want to be treated as equals”), that’s on him. To say nothing about the current juridical instructions and procedures to limit bias - no news, no phones, no prior debate. Until then, it’s a fart in the wind in terms of a claim. Time will tell.

>>840892
The possibility of unfairness is not unfairness. It’s when that possibility is actualized does it become unfair. No trial is certain to be fair, not even this. Nothing to stop bad actors from arguing in bad faith. Still, lawyers do their best to weed out any biased jurors. Judges do their best to instruct juries to argue in good faith. I don’t see anything that says that that did not happen. If the T-shirt is a proof of bias, then prove that it had an unfair effect. It’s before the appeals court now.
>>
>>840908
>>840920
Did Chauvin get a fair trial? If the answer is anything but yes then it wasn't a fair trial. No maybes, no "probably yes". He wasn't found "probably guilty", courts don't hand out percentage based judgements. Either it was fair or it wasn't. There is a standard for fairness that must be met, and a juror wearing a shirt that says the knee killed Floyd means the standard was not met.

You can't keep arguing the grey area, because the bigger the grey area the less likely the trial was fair. By arguing doubt, you are arguing against the fairness of the trial. I don't have to prove the juror was biased, I have to prove that the chance they were biased is too great to accept the trail was fair. The likelihood that the juror was biased is simply too high to consider the trial a fair one.
>>
>>840928
Yes. Both sides agreed to the jurors.
>>
>>840931
The defense didn't know about the shirt at that time. The juror said he hadn't been to any march for police brutality, but he went to the "Commitment March: Get Your Knee Off Our Necks". Floyd's family gave speeches at the march. He told the judge he had no prior knowledge of the case. You're full of shit if you think he could be trusted to be impartial.
>>
>>840928
>Did Chauvin get a fair trial?
Yes, lol.
>and a juror wearing a shirt that says the knee killed Floyd means the standard was not met.
So there is an element which could have meant the trial was not fair. Therefore this element needs to be examined and investigated, and it will be determined if a mistrial occurs.
Again, you're bizarrely conflating some idea of "b-but trials have to be 0% or 100% fair, no in-betweens!" with "there is a chance one element of the trial was not in fairness and we need to determine if it was fair or not". Using overly robust language, heavy assertions, and standing on a soapbox does not mean your terrible interpretation of our court system is any less terrible. You sound like the average Redditor, bud, I know there's little difference between /news/ and reddit nowadays but try to keep it to a minimum.
>The likelihood that the juror was biased is simply too high
Based on what, your asshole?
>>
>>840937
>the juror wasn't biased, he just went to a march about protesting Chauvin's alleged crime, referred to jury duty as an opportunity for change, and lied about having prior knowledge of the case
>>
>>840938
>lied about having prior knowledge of the case
He told the selectors that he literally saw the video and discussed it with his family and friends. They knew full well he had prior knowledge and opinion.
>>
>>840928
They already determined the juror was biased during voir dire, they had a pool of over 100 jurors to pick from. If the defense wanted to remove all bias from the jury they could have done so. If the defense did not want pro-BLM people on the jury they could have done so.
Also, check out MN's rules of evidence, specifically 606.
https://www.mncourts.gov/documents/0/Public/Rules/Rules_of_evidence_eff_9-1-06.pdf
>Upon an inquiry into the validity of a verdict or indictment, a juror may not testify as to any matter or statement occurring during the course of the jury’s deliberations or to the effect of anything upon that or any other juror’s mind or emotions as influencing the juror to assent to or dissent from the verdict or indictment or concerning the juror’s mental processes in connection therewith, except that a juror may testify on the question whether extraneous prejudicial information was improperly brought to the jury’s attention or whether any outside influence was improperly brought to bear upon any juror, or as to any threats of violence or violent acts brought to bear on jurors, from whatever source, to reach a verdict.
Basically - you can't throw out a jury's verdict, unless the jury foreman literally delivered the incorrect verdict, simply because you dislike the jury.
The defense knew exactly who this guy was and thinking that him attending a BLM protest (more an MLK rememberance event, lol) is going to change the verdict based on m-muh juror bias is absolutely insane.
>>
>>839757
>extreme right
In 2021 "extreme right" means openly questioning any left wing position. And "scientific consensus" means things that scientists lose their careers for even attempting to challenge. Kinda like how 'fact check' just means 'far left agree or disagree check'

>>839768
push just a little and it comes out. The leftists' psychotic, deranged hatred.

We are going to "cope" by killing you.
>>
>>840895
>not why they are caught
violent attacks against other ethnic groups, to be specific, I won't even go into rapes and murders.

>inherently more criminal than other populations
prone to violence maybe. To me it seems that they're just envious and lazy (that's why they attack asians so much, more than anyone else)

>race only plays an empirically non-existent causational factor
Why do blacks commit much more interracial violence than hispanics despite being part of the same class?
>>
>>841070
I just noticed something, you said "caught"
I didn't say caught. I just said "commit"
>>
>>840928
>If the answer is anything but yes then it wasn't a fair trial.
But seeing that the answer is yes, then it was a fair trial. Case closed.
>>
>>840958
>In 2021 "extreme right" means openly questioning any left wing position.
The American Democratic party is center-right in its stated and executed policies. Bernie sanders, who is not a democrat, is just about "center" on the world's political spectrum: still in support of capitalism, but also supporting social programs that Democrats haven't. You only call any of them "left" because you're a boiled frog, willfully ignorant of how far right american politics as a whole have become over time. Or maybe you know it, but refuse to admit it in order to justify your beliefs as "normal", despite how far from the mainstream they've become.
>>
>>841070
>hay did u kno I'm a shitty racist asshole. Hyurs my retread talking points, imma air em out
Willikers. Since I'm not any of those other guys, I'll just default to insults: fuck you
>>
>>840928
Again, likelihood of unfairness is not unfairness. Everyone who walks into that courtroom will be biased. The question is if it can be managed to a degree by any instruction or simply eliminated by bypassing the juror himself. Eliminating bias fully is folly. Not unless you’re a Martian fresh off the starship would you become free of (earthly) bias.

...Doesn’t mean people can’t try. And if Chauvin’s defense lawyer failed to account for that particular juror’s “bias”, whether it has materialized during the jury deliberations or not, that’s his fault, not the courts. There’s a reason why juror’s argue among 11 others - to reduce as much bias as possible by choosing a (hopefully) diverse cast of people and perspectives, and incidentally, biases, in the hopes that each one will cancel out the other. Part of the reason why all white juries are frowned upon is because of this lack of diversity in viewpoint - homogenous people, homogenous ideas? Anyways, a consensus is still required to make any final judgment, assuming it was done in good faith, even despite the latent biases of every juror involved. If a T-shirt is enough to call a mistrial on, then call the fashion police on the rest of the jurors, who says they’re not displaying their beliefs like a personalized billboard on their backs too? At least, as far as the defense thinks.
>>
>>840936
He went to the “March on Washington back in August, which commemorated the 57th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. giving his historic “I Have a Dream” speech.” Where did you get that other March from?
>>
>>841227
They're the same march
https://nationalactionnetwork.net/commitment-march-get-your-knee-off-our-necks/
>>
>>840958
Facts and fact checkers don’t care for your feelings. Though I think the FBI would care about your comments up there. Those who seek violence, find it. You kill others, others kill your keyboard warrior ass. Retribution is a tale as old as time.
>>
>>841221
Ur mom, your shits all retarded, and you talk like a fag
Well, actually u talk like a boomer
>>
>>841221
Humans with black skin and negroid skull commit 1000% more violent crimes against asians than asians commit crimes against humans with black skin and negroid skull
Humans with black skin and negroid skull commit 900% more violent crimes against whites than whites commit crimes against humans with black skin and negroid skull
>>
>>841232
Science doesn't care about feelings either, and it tells us that sub-saharan africans have up to 19% hominid (gorilla-like) DNA
The average is around 7%, I assume the maximum is found in west africans
Really activates those almonds
https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/6/7/eaax5097
>>
>>841245
>This justifies threatening to kill the other political side

Reading comprehension is a valuable tool anon.
>>
>>839829
>go out to the DMV to register to vote while wearing my Pittsburgh Steelers shirt
>there also happens to be a Steelers game in the city's arena on the same day
>somehow this means I must've been attending that game

You have the brain of a 5 year old.
>>
>>841228
Actually that’s pretty bad. You got a point. For me, the key point is whether the juror tried to conceal his presence there or not, on the jury questionnaire. Question #7 in the first part of the survey will be the main focus on the Schwartz hearing, I bet.

Then again, if the lawyers let him into the jury pool despite knowing of his attendance there, then they can’t comment on that now. You’ve convinced me that there’s a high chance of bias here, but that still does not translate to bias itself. Jurors are still expected to “...put all of that aside and decide this case only on the evidence you receive in court, follow the law, and decide the case in a fair and impartial manner”.

>>841245
Science also says that bananas share 50% of their DNA with humans, and cats share 90%. That explains why you’re a fruit and a pussy.
>>
>>841267
Not the person you're replying to but it's nice to see honest debate here
I partly agree with you.
If he did attempt to hide his presence, which I don't think he did, that should be automatic grounds for an appeal, it's strongly suggests he was trying to hide something that would make him seem impartial
That being said, it's not the key point it's just a area to look at.
The key point was knowing if he was in fact impartial or not. And hiding his presence at certain places or not doing such is definitely a means of inferring the truth behind the matter
>>841267
>Science also says that bananas share 50% of their DNA with humans, and cats share 90%. That explains why you’re a fruit and a pussy
Only if you can show that he shares a greater percentage of his DNA with cats and bananas than other humans do
>>
>>841246
Projection

>>841267
Strawman and non-sequitur. Black "people" inherit up to 20% of their DNA from what we commonly classify as "animals"
>>
>>841289
>20% from what we classify as animals
>hominid

You massive fucking dumbass. Homo Sapiens are part of the hominid family. That's like saying dogs inherited dna from canids.
>>
>>841245
>gorilla-like
Take your meds sturmdrumpfer. But lets pretend: Since ALL homo sapiens migrated from Africa, you apparently received the upper end 19% gorilla-like spoo.
>>
>>841267
>Then again, if the lawyers let him into the jury pool despite knowing of his attendance there, then they can’t comment on that now. You’ve convinced me that there’s a high chance of bias here, but that still does not translate to bias itself. Jurors are still expected to “...put all of that aside and decide this case only on the evidence you receive in court, follow the law, and decide the case in a fair and impartial manner”.

Jurors are also expected to answer the questions on those forms truthfully.
>>
>>841267
>Jurors are still expected to “...put all of that aside and decide this case only on the evidence you receive in court, follow the law, and decide the case in a fair a
That goes out the window when you lie as one of the first things you do after being selected for jury duty.
>>
>>841300
>>841305
He told them his opinion before the trial began. You're telling me this is one of the biggest trials of the last two decades and they DIDN'T look into any of the jurors' online profiles?
>>
>>841293
You mean Morocco? That's where the oldest modern human fossils are from. These samples did not have hominid ancestry
Hominid ancestry in blacks is archaic, before modern humans were a thing. That gorilla-like homind was separated early from the line that resulted in modern humans

The other hominid that modern humans draw ancestry from is Neandertals, which separated more recently and it peaks in asians (around 3%)
>>
They're going to have to prove that the trail would have come out different had he not been on the jury, which is a very high bar.
>>
>>841375

Just more nonsense for the right wing outrage machine. They'll tell their viewers that this should absolutely, without a doubt result in Chauvins guilty verdict being thrown out, it won't happen and they will take it as more evidence of the system being rigged against them.
>>
>>841305
>That goes out the window when you lie
>>841305
He didn't lie.

One commonly asked question to a jury candidate is "can you still judge this man objectively despite of that" and if the jury candidate answer "yes", he can still be selected.
It's pretty fucking standard. there is no issue, there.
>>
>>841219
kek, Trump is leftwing on immigration according to Europe. Republicans are leftwing on voter ID laws according to the rest of the world. How many other countries have parties openly and explicitly supporting racism and sexism to the extent Democrats do? Even a lot of European liberals are uncomfortable with the anti-white/male bigotry from American Democrats.
>>
>>841311
>You mean Morocco
You mean the supposed H. sapiens skull found that has been dated to 315,000 years ago? It has not at all been confirmed to be H. sapiens. Stormer wishes on moonbeams don't make it so, my African common ancestor friend. Embrace your African brothers, sturmdrumpfer.

>Hublin says his team tried and failed to obtain DNA from the Jebel Irhoud bones. A genomic analysis could have clearly established whether the remains lie on the lineage that leads to modern humans.

>Palaeontologist Jeffrey Schwartz, at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, says the new finds are important — but he is not convinced that they should be considered H. sapiens. Too many different-looking fossils have been lumped together under the species, he thinks, complicating efforts to interpret new fossils and to come up with scenarios on how, when and where our species emerged.

>“Homo sapiens, despite being so well known, was a species without a past until now,” says María Martínon-Torres, a palaeoanthropologist at University College London, noting the scarcity of fossils linked to human origins in Africa. But the lack of features that, she says, define our species — such as a prominent chin and forehead — convince her that the Jebel Irhoud remains should not be considered H. sapiens.

https://www.nature.com/news/oldest-homo-sapiens-fossil-claim-rewrites-our-species-history-1.22114#:~:text=Researchers%20say%20that%20they%20have,to%20about%20315%2C000%20years%20ago.
>>
>>841416
>Here, we report on new human fossils from Jebel Irhoud (Morocco), and interpret the affinities of the hominins from this site with other archaic and recent human groups. We identified a mosaic of features including a facial, mandibular and dental morphology that aligns the Jebel Irhoud material with early (EMH) or recent anatomically modern humans (RMH) and a more primitive neurocranial and endocranial morphology. In combination with the new date of 300-350 ka, this evidence makes Jebel Irhoud the oldest and richest African Middle Stone Age hominin site documenting early stages of the H. sapiens clade in which key features of modern morphology were established.

I don't see any contradictions here. Some dude is not convinced, cool. Some people are not convinced that black people attack 10 asians for every 1 black attacked by asians, that's also cool. Some chick is not convinced, cool. Some people are not convinced that black people are entirely human either (up to 20% gorilla-like DNA), that's also cool.
Plus, the earliest hominid fossils have been found in Greece.
>>
>>841274
Indeed it is. It’s in the hands of the appeals court now.

>Only if you can show that he shares a greater percentage of his DNA with cats and bananas than other humans do
By that point, we are all fruits and pussies too, it’s moot. The point is that having African populations with slightly higher proportion of DNA from a particular hominid, means that they simply lived with each other. We all come from Africa, but those who never left would have preserved that shared DNA more than those who left for their own lands. You wouldn’t expect an Easter islander to have more native hominid DNA than a West Coast descendant whose family lived there for ages. I don’t think the guy who posted that was trying to be educational seeing as how this has nothing to do with the thread. But if he wants to deal in “hate facts”, I’ve a few.

>>841289
And you inherit 50% of your DNA from a Banana, and 90% from a cat. You fucking pussy-ass fruit. Your point?

>>841300
>>841305
Where the lie? He came clean as far as the OP goes. If the defense was caught sleeping, then it’s their fault, not the courts, nor the jury. Defense lawyers can reject jurors as they please, so having this juror be chosen is an explicit decision by itself.
>>
>>841434
You seem a bit mad, please don't take out your anger on some frail asian grandma tonight
>>
>>841423
You forget humans are hominid too? “Gorilla-like” is a distinction that does not exist, since it applies to all of us equally. That is, if you’re human yourself. Your existence alone seems like a good reason to offer up a new species classification: Homo Defectus. It only takes a profound mental deficit to come up with this post.

Read >>841434
Looking at numbers is one thing, wondering why they are such is another. Think deeper, if your physiology allows it.
>>
>>841440
You seem a bit mentally defective, please don’t whip out your retard strength on some poor special-ed teacher.
>>
>>841423
Homo sapiens are descended from Hominidae. If they don't have hominid DNA they literally aren't modern humans, because it is physically impossible for any human to NOT have some kind of hominid dna in them because they are one of our early ancestors.

Also, Gorillas are literally on a different genetic branch from homo, so while gorillas are hominids, so are humans because it just means they share a genetic ancestor. HOWEVER, gorillas evolved into existence from a SEPERATE BRANCH of Homininae. No kind of gorillas ever evolved into humans at any point.

TLDR: You're a gullible dumbass.
>>
>>841448
Modern humans have modern human dna (with the exception of some neandertal dna, mostly in asians at 3%)
Your argument is as retarded as your kind since we descend from things that weren't hominids before they became hominids. So by your logic we have non-hominid dna because at some point we weren't even hominids

>gorilla
that's why I said gorilla-like. Gorillas didn't even exist back then

TLDR: you're only 80% human and the chinks are starting to realize it
problem for you is that reeducation camps don't work on blacks
>>
>>841440
Lel
Zing!
>>
>>841445
>>841448
Two people contradicting the same post, yet their arguments are mutually exclusive; one is basing their argument on gorilla being distinct from humans while the other bases their argument on gorillas being indistinct from humans.
Funny how two objections are also objections to each other
>>
>>841481
>only people who agree with me are qualified to serve as jurors

Maximum cope
>>
>>841463
You equated hominid to “gorilla-like”, still forgetting the fact that humans are hominids. Gorillas are irrelevant here. The fact West Africans have more ancient DNA seems to be because they didn’t move from Africa. Their genetic makeup had no reason to change since they’re still living in Africa, while genetic makeups of those who moved out of and lived in different lands changed to adapt to their environment.

>>841472
Dumbass, gorillas are irrelevant. Humans belong to the same family as gorillas, that doesn’t mean humans are “gorilla-like” any more than gorillas are “human-like”. Gorillas were always distinct from humans, and you’re being willfully stupid for considering one to be the other. “Gorilla-like” is a nonexistent category, it’s “Hominid” which is an umbrella term.
>>
>>839754
>>839756
memes aside this is actually a serious issue. An obviously biased juror completely lied about being impartial.
>>839781
> One of the bitch jurors, besides the OP, was bragging about it afterwards on social media
I have not heard this. Source?
>Manslaughter makes more sense than two counts of murder and one manslaughter. But I guess Minneapolis couldn't afford another riot.
this. Chauvin fucked up but he should've gotten manslaughter not murder.
>>839788
not everything, just the cities
>>
>>841482
>which could come in the form of a juror explicitly revealing bias
Which already happened, cool
>>
>>841393
>trivial bullshit on immigration, given the open borders of the EU, willing to lie
>More bullshit, bad faith
>Baseless, whining, minging old argument in a world where the Christian bible belt bullshit conservatives are universally reviled as on par only with the CCP and Kremlin for their constant emissions of ridiculously high-level-troll bursts of propaganda bullshit.
The eternal joke rolls on.
Shine, you maverick diamond, hardened by your years of shitposting experience. Be it known that I can appreciate a hardened troll, fielding his marks. Still, don't drink the Kool-ade when you're at one of their parties, because these levels of bullshit shine like beacons unto to the eyes of the lightest-educated, only. That meager portion serves no threat to leveler heads. I hope you can at least feel appreciated on the internet, for the world at large despises a bigot of some strange necessity, and ye be persecuted. If it ever gets real bad, you can just move to Turkey or something.
>>
>>841463
I'm not black, you're just retarded and have no idea how the fuck evolution works.
>>
>>841600
The t-shirt and his presence at the rally are both an explicit revelation of bias, cope
>>
>>841719
>you can't prove someone is biased unless they admit it
>I'm not biased, just trust me bro
>>
>>839754
>attended pre-trial rally wearing BLM shirt

Apparently he was planted there by Bidens KKK friends to ensure that there would be a misstrial, do you think the prosecuting lawyer didnt see what he was wearing? You fake liberals are as dumb as fuck!
>>
>>841671
blacks have up to 19% of non-human hominid dna
cope
>>
>>841746
All homo sapiens originated in Africa, stormer. Embrace your African brothers.
>>
>>841913
>monkeys evolved into humans in africa
>africans still look like monkeys while everyone else has evolved out of the monkey phase
>genetic distance between africans and east asians or europeans is greater than the genetic distance between several subspecies
makes me think
>>
>>841934
You know as much about evolutionary biology as my cat knows about trigonometry.
>>
>>841934
Actually considering most monkeys have peach skin under their fur I think it might be safer to say THEY evolved more.

Also, fuckwit, don't confuse different inherited traits for different species. From Encyclopedia Britannica:
>Subspecies are groups at the first stage of speciation; individuals of different subspecies sometimes interbreed, but they produce many sterile male offspring. At the second stage are incipient species, or semispecies; individuals of these groups rarely interbreed, and all their male offspring are sterile

Last time I checked mixed-race men aren't commonly sterile.
>>
>>841934
>>africans still look like monkeys
No, they don't. Get you eyes checked.
>>
>>841939
>>841952
>>841967
kek seething niggers
you will never be human, you couldn't even invent the wheel
>>
>>841985
>thinks that white people invented the wheel
my poor, sweet, simple CHUD.
>>
>>841987
>thinks white people are anything more than niggerlovers
holy shit niggers really are dumb
>>
>>841985
>Can't refute anything so he just defaults to screeching

Still not black btw, though I can see you're still retarded.
>>
>>841675
Which he says was for attending a voting registration March. Who says otherwise?
>>
>>841934
>>841985
Is this an act or are you unwillingly stupid? If you're going to troll, at least get it right.
>>
>>841991
No cracker, you are. Earliest known wheel was found in Mesopotamia. Is your ignorance a racial genetic trait?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel

https://www.wired.com/story/who-invented-wheel-how-did-they-do-it/
>>
>>842099
I'm not sure what your trying to prove, but ancient mesopotamian people's are ethnically semitic
>>
>>842099
Oh wait now that I've read the chain I see what you're replying to
>you will never be human, you couldn't even invent the wheel
Sub Saharan Africa still hasn't invented a wheel.. to some sub-Saharan African tribes wheels are a technology sufficiently advanced to be indistinguishable from magic
>>
>>842099
WE WUZ MESOPOTAMIANZ N SHEIIIIT
>>
>>842100
>Mesopotamia in 3500 BC was white
Anon, even for a cracker that's a wheels falling off the cart wreck.
>>
>>842102
>Sub Saharan Africans
Yes, those scary folk who you share a common ancestor with through the dispersal of H. sapiens out of Africa. In short, your brothers.
>>
>>839755
THINK is not how you convict.

Unless you're a gay frenchie

You're not a gay frenchie I take it?
>>
>>842100
>but ancient mesopotamian people's are ethnically semitic

And ancient Semitic people are literally Greek colonists that settled around the MED. coast
>>
>>842138
Greece wasn't populated by anyone capable of travelling more than 5 miles from their cave in 3500 B.C.
>>
>>842130
semitic isn't white
modern lebanese, syrians and others are semitic

>>842144
the first anatolian farmers reached crete before 6000BC and they didn't go swimming. The Minoans could have very easily went to mesopotamia, but the other poster is wrong as well, ancient levant is a mix of Anatolian and Natufian. Bronze age levant has a bit less natufian, a bit less natufian and introduction of Iranian/CHG (Caucasus hunter gatherer)
>>
>>842161
>didn't go swimming
meant that they didn't reach crete by swimming
don't know how to express it, hope it's comprehensible
>>
>>842130
Maybe you're just retarded, but I never said Semitic is white, but somehow you read it that way
>>
>>842132
>Yes, those scary folk who you share a common ancestor with through the dispersal of H. sapiens out of Africa. In short, your brothers.
I share a common ancestor with a potato too. So do you.
Potatoes are your brothers.
Retard.
>>
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/four-former-minneapolis-police-officers-indicted-federal-civil-rights-charges-death-george
>A federal grand jury in Minneapolis, Minnesota, returned two indictments that were unsealed today. The first indictment charges former Minneapolis Police Department officers Derek Chauvin, 45; Tou Thao, 35; J. Alexander Kueng, 27; and Thomas Lane, 38, with federal civil rights crimes for their roles in the death of George Perry Floyd Jr.
>The three-count indictment alleges that all four defendants, while acting under color of law, willfully deprived Mr. Floyd of his constitutional rights, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 242.
>The indictment alleges that Chauvin’s actions violated Mr. Floyd’s constitutional right to be free from the use of unreasonable force by a police officer and resulted in bodily injury to, and the death of, Mr. Floyd.
>A separate, two-count indictment also charges Chauvin with willfully depriving a Minneapolis resident who was then fourteen-years-old of the constitutional right to be free from the use of unreasonable force by a police officer, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 242. Count One of this indictment alleges that on Sept. 4, 2017, Chauvin, without legal justification, held the teenager by the throat and struck the teenager multiple times in the head with a flashlight. The indictment alleges that this offense included the use of a dangerous weapon—a flashlight—and resulted in bodily injury to the teenager. Count Two of the indictment charges that Chauvin held his knee on the neck and the upper back of the teenager even after the teenager was lying prone, handcuffed, and unresisting, also resulting in bodily injury.
>>
>>841726
>>attended pre-trial rally wearing BLM shirt
>Apparently he was planted there by Bidens KKK friends to ensure that there would be a misstrial, do you think the prosecuting lawyer didnt see what he was wearing? You fake liberals are as dumb as fuck!

Thats what I heard as well its all a con, also totally agree the fake liberals on this board are as dumb as fuck
>>
>>840098
I thought Snopes shit the bed when they seriously thought the Babylon Bee wasnt joking and evaluated them as a legit news source
>>
>>839755
Sad times, isn't it?
>Manslaughter
Maybe. IMO he was only guilty of maybe violating company policy (which isn't illegal) and being hardened by 20 years of working the streets
>>
Racist murderer Chauvin facing another indictment for kneeling on a 14 yo child for 17 minutes in 2017. What a scumbag! Take him out of his comfy isolation cell and throw him into the seething cauldron of the prison General Population where he can become true "butt buddies" with Tyrone, Jamal, Darius and Mauritanius and his cute little white toosh can receive the treatment it deserves.

>Nearly three years before Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd by kneeling on his neck for more than 9 minutes, the former Minneapolis police officer allegedly knelt on the neck and back of a teen for almost 17 minutes.

>Chauvin, who was convicted last month on state murder charges in Floyd's death, has now been indicted by a federal grand jury for allegedly using unreasonable force against the then 14-year-old boy in 2017.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/07/us/derek-chauvin-indictment-2017-incident/index.html
>>
>>842383
He's definitely shown a propensity for enjoying kneeling, so hopefully he can get his "fill" of it now, if you get my drift.
>>
>>840635
Because no one's looking? You do know that an almost equal proportion of white men are arrested (but not convicted) as black or hispanic, right?

The difference is that there is a huge disparity of violent crimes in crimes committed by blacks compared to whites. Violent or aggravated crimes carry stiffer penalties and higher likelihood of conviction.
>>
>>842383
So is the 14 year old dead?
>>
>>842296
>tfw the witch hunts are now federally authorized
>>
>>842398
>violent crimes in crimes committed by blacks
The 2% of ghetto gangbangers, yea. You go try growing up in the ghetto for multiple generations, kid. Your lily white ass would either be gang banging or dead.
>>
>>842398
Uhm no its not an almost equal proportion how about read the actual statistics put out by the DOJ. And what he means by while no one is looking is simple. If i send 15 squad cars to the black side of town and 5 squad cars to white side i wonder where ill find more crime? White people do just as much crime. We're just better at getting away with it.
>>
>>842383
What are you talking about? It’s clear you know nothing about the situation.
>>
>>842435
>If i send 15 squad cars to the black side of town and 5 squad cars to white side i wonder where ill find more crime? White people do just as much crime
Black side of town because they statistically commit more crime than whit people
>>
>>841586
There's literally not enough proof that he was not impartial. He was open about his support for BLM on the questionnaire, and the shirt can easily be argued to be metaphorical.
It's very hard to overturn a conviction and if this photo is all they have then it won't be enough.
>>
>>842486
>It's very hard to overturn a conviction and if this photo is all they have then it won't be enough.
Idk.
It's literally a protest shirt regarding the trial he was supposedly impartial at, yet he was wearing a shirt protesting the actions of the man on trial
>>
>>842489
a knee on the neck is a common metaphor of police brutality
>>
>>842451
Too bad the 11 states with the highest per capita gun violence in the US are red states and 5 of them have almost 0 blacks. Turns out whites are more violent than blacks. Bad genes, I guess.
>>
>>842486
He was at a protest that was specifically about the case he was a juror for. At the protest, he made it clear that he believed Chauvin was guilty.
And then he lied about it.
>>842494
I know this is bait but
>gun violence
meme stat, why not look at violence as a whole?
>states
who cares? Crime is a local problem. Why not look at the most violent cities and tell me who runs those?
>>
>>842556
He was at a voter registration rally nearby
Can you prove otherwise?
>>
>>839755
>I think Chauvin is guilty...of manslaughter.
Id agree of he followed police training. Knee on the back of the neck is not the proper method of subduing a suspect.
Since he didn't follow proper procedure it should be 2nd degree murder.
>>
>>842582
This is what he got convicted for.
>>
>>842585
Didn't pay too much attention to the trial drama. I assumed they were gonna throw the case with overcharging. I was surprised when he was found guilty.
>>
>>842589
They didn't overcharge. Every single charge they got him on was all for unintentional killing under Minneapolis law.
>>
>>842575
Get with the program, anon. The white supremacist GOP considers minorities registering to vote to be white genocide, hence the new Jim Crow laws.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.