[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 50 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sniffer.jpg (24 KB, 557x331)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
https://www.oann.com/ariz-audit-underway-officials-finding-signs-of-fraud/
>>
>>839486
>oann
Posting this site should result in an automatic 30 ban for the first offense. This is a Kremlin propaganda outlet.
>>
>>839505
Nope its current news, do try to calm down dear, try and focus on the ones with pedo cartoon pics, they are the ones for you!
>>
>>839505
>huffpost
>NYT
Yeah fuck off anon this sight stays.
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/22/arizona-republicans-begin-audit-2020-election-ballots
>>
>>839505
Are yoiu saying there is no forensic audit anon? are you saying the news is not true, or is that you are ranting and not able to control your anger for another reason? Where does it say in the sticky that you get to choice which news agencies are to be allowed to be here on this board.
>>
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/arizona-forensic-audit-judge/2021/04/28/id/1019409/
>>
>>839505
Are the Ruskis coming anon, is Putin hiding under your bed, better check before you go to sleep tonight.
>>
>>839533
>oann
>news agency
Pic 1 and only 1.
>>
>>839486
>Big Lie con men conspiracy theorists who claimed there were 200,000+ fradulent AZ ballots the day after AZ was called for Biden are "finding fraud"
And the frogs on the shore of my pond continue to croak!
>>
>>839546
>trannies
>human
pick one and only one
>>
>>839486
meh who cares burgers just start killing eachother already
>>
More like "The audits continue", since you folks will keep repeating these pathetic exercises until recounting the same ballots makes Trump president again lol
>>
>>839575
>"Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?"
>>
>>839505
>plz censor 4chan
How about you go back to your safe space instead?
>>
>>839505
Imagine calling a website that prides itself on being american russian
>>
>>839505
>>oann
>Posting this site should result in an automatic 30 ban for the first offense. This is a Kremlin propaganda outlet.

Lol no it's not, Shareblue
>>
>>839505
>This is a Kremlin propaganda outlet.
The Kremlin donates 150k annually to oann.
The Kremlin considers it money well spent if it helps lead to another 1/6.
They donate to Newsmax, and The Daily Wire, Breitbart News among others.

I should know, since I help handle the funds.
>>
>>839603
What you said is obviously fake, but what is not obviously fake is the true fact that CNN's parent company, Warner media, is heavily invested in by the Chinese and has been for quite some time now
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/time-warner-china-media-capital-564086
>>
>>839603
>What you said is obviously fake

No,it is quite true.
I have taken pixs of donations with screen shots, but cannot show,as they will be traced back to me, and I will fall out a window.

I got this job, because my English is good, and i know how to launder funds in transfers, especially using cryptocurrencies.
>>
>>839585
Imagine being a website that pretends to be American while shitting out Russian propaganda.
>>
>>839607
Fail
You suck at your shilling, progressive shill-kun
>>
>muh russia
>muh china
>another thread where everyone calls each other shills back and forth for a week
Here's a wild idea, let's all evaluate news stories on their merits and evidence and that way it won't matter which boogeyman is hiding under your bed and which stick is up your ass.
>>
>>839613
You're on the wrong board if you came here for some kind of logical debate.
>>
>>839613
>Evaluate news based upon evidence
Anonymous sources inbound.
Sicknick murders with extinguisher story imminent
>>
>>839613
>let's all evaluate news stories on their merits and evidence
What "news" story are (You) talking about here? This is an empty thread started with an empty post, never intended for any "discussion." It was intended for OP to make himself giggle at how "clever" he thinks he is. And, frankly, I don't think (You) have a single fuck to give about it, other than samefagging the thread with "concern" trolling in a pretense of "let us both sides now be reasonable." Fucking bullshit. Bump one of the other active threads on the topic and let this one die, but (You) can't help yourself from bumping this thread so the other ones get ignored.

The Arizona farce is already covered in two or three other threads. It's been demonstrated and documented beyond all reasonable discussion that the "recount" is a clown circus of scam artists being run by an agitprop organization stealing money from the taxpayers because repugnicons can't help themselves when it comes to dealing themselves truckloads of public money thrown down a sewer of FUD. This thread was started as clickbait link to a slime wing propaganda site to shit /news/ up with more clikbait subject lines leading nowhere except OP's personal safe space.

There's no need to treat this thread with any seriousness because it was never intended to be anything other than another distraction to slide other threads with actual content.

Active threads with actual discussion and news in between all the shitposting. This current thread is intended to be nothing more than another shitpost collection.

>>832541
>>834586

And mods are raging faggots for refusing to even attempt to keep /news/ anywhere near the rails. This is just another /pol/ shitshow at this point, without the forced meme image dumps.
>>
>>839635
>And mods are raging faggots for refusing to even attempt to keep /news/ anywhere near the rails.
>Alle, die mit mir nicht einverstanden sind, müssen sterben. unterschiedliche Sichtweisen? Nein! verschiedene Wahrnehmungen? absolut nicht!
>Es gibt keinen Gesichtspunkt für mehr Wahrheit als für meinen Anführer, den großen Kriegsherrn Biden, möge sein Regime tausend Jahre lang leben.
>es sind diejenigen, die möglicherweise nicht progressiv sind; Ich nenne sie Teufel, niedriger als Hunde und sollte auf der Straße getötet werden.
>Ja, sogar für das Ministerium für Wahrheit, das Cash News Network, das von der Partei der einzigen Wahrheit veröffentlicht wurde, sagt es so!
>Rallye mit mir! Lasst uns diejenigen niederschlagen, die es wagen, dem Dienst der Wahrheit nicht zuzustimmen!
>>
>>839635
>Oh no someone disagrees with me I better post a wall of text
>>
>>839617
>You're on the wrong site if you came here for some kind of logical debate.
>>
>>839603
>>839607
>The Kremlin donates to right wing loony sites

I always suspected this.

OP is wasting it's time here, though, as it could get better use of it's propaganda on more popular websites.
>>
>>839651
>Your on the wrong banana if you came here looking for oranges
>>
>>839604
Holy crap this is bad why aren't we sliding this
>>
>oann
Lmao
>>
>>839505
Fuck you nigger I love Qanon network.
>>
>>839653
>I always suspected this.

something is afoot here Watson
>>
>>839575
Nope, now you know the actual correct terminology is The forensic audits continue.

Great word isnt it 'FORENSIC' it has a distinct and clear meaning which set it aside from other words.
>>
>>839682
People that have no background in conducting election audits are in charge of the current one, so you're throwing around the word "forensic" rather loosely.
>>
>>839603
Imagine saying all of that BS and then reading the Bezos Post over a cup of coffee a once proud and mighty newspaper now owned by one man, a multi billionaire who uses it to push his own agenda and those who make him even richer.

Wealthiest Get $195 Billion Richer in Biden’s First 100 Days

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-30/richest-americans-get-195-billion-wealthier-in-biden-s-first-100-days
>>
>>839683
Not me calling it a FORENSIC AUDIT dear,

Do you know who Puliitzer is, have you seen the size of his head, do you realize how big a brain it must contain, why do you have his app on your phone?

Pulitzer's technique has been independently verified as accurate, though it has never been used on a massive scale in an actual election audit setting. There is no reason to doubt the efficacy of his process. In fact, those who have a vested interest in preventing the 2020 election from being audited offered to pay him $10 million to keep quiet
>>
>>839689
Pulitzer is a conman.
>Pulitzer's technique has been independently verified as accurate
Source
> In fact, those who have a vested interest in preventing the 2020 election from being audited offered to pay him $10 million to keep quiet
Also a source please
>>
>>839684
This is hilarious irony considering the Russian oligarch billionaires who are financing this fake audit.
>>
>>839701
Proof of your claim, if you have it, but not your Bezos post again please.
>>
>>839700
So you have a con mans app on your phone, why? are you not concerned hes ripping you off?
>>
>>839702
>your Bezos post
What's the point when you're too retarded to understand the results.
https://twitter.com/olganyc1211/status/1271241420314157056
>>
>>839703
The joke's on you. I don't have a phone.
>>
>>839704
Are you fucking serious Twatter, i am not even going to click on the link, Twatter again owned by one man, again a multi billionaire again who's getting richer by the day for helping the big guy and his pals, you are so fucking gullible and brainwashed, its comical.
>>
>>839689
>Not me calling it a FORENSIC AUDIT dear,
>Do you know who Puliitzer is, have you seen the size of his head, do you realize how big a brain it must contain, why do you have his app on your phone?
>Pulitzer's technique has been independently verified as accurate, though it has never been used on a massive scale in an actual election audit setting. There is no reason to doubt the efficacy of his process. In fact, those who have a vested interest in preventing the 2020 election from being audited offered to pay him $10 million to keep quiet
>>
>>839706
That goes a long way in explaining your lack of knowledge regarding tech, are you scared of tech anon, does the FORENSIC science scare you.

Meanwhile the forensic audit continues. Once completed on to pastures new.
>>
>>839711
There is no tech involved with waving a UV light over a print out and pretending you see a watermark.
>>
>>839707
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaRbVRLWAAYufAm?format=jpg&name=small
>>
>>839703
Do you have a source for those claims or are you dodging the question?

I have a source for my claim that he’s a scam artist:
Fake sword debacle
https://www.inquisitr.com/2704626/oak-island-roman-sword-j-hutton-pulitzer-jeffrey-jovan-philyaw/
Peddling “magic crystals”
https://web.archive.org/web/20031012000025/http://www.pulitzercollection.com/pages/1/index.htm
>>
>>839707
>asks for evidence
>ignores evidence when presented
>whines about billionaires who own newspapers
>ignores billionaires financing the fake audit
>calls other people brainwashed
Your supervisor won't be giving you a vodka ration bonus today.
>>
>>839716
>pretending you see a watermark.
this is serious misdirection.
the uv light is to discern if the ballots were ever mailed, or if their are oil traces from actually being handled by a real living human being. See, the machines in the postal transit leave marks when mailed out, and there should be marks when the person filled out the ballot, and even more marks when the ballots were mailed it.

We all know Xiden didn't get those 81m votes.
To think so is just deeply fucking retarded.
>>
>>839722
You're the kind of gullible gimp who likely invested in Pulitzer's "Cat's Paw," termed "one of the worst inventions in history," for which he grifted $millions from suckers just like you.
>>
>>839725
>gullible gimp
the only gullible people are the ones who actually believe Xiden got 81,000,000 votes, especially when the total "votes" combined far exceed the number of registered voters, you stupid fucking marxist asshat.

I seriously hope they publicly execute anyone involved with this fraud. The way to do it would be to string up a few hundred crooked republicans first, and with gusto. String 'em up!
>>
>>839726
>the only gullible people are the ones who actually believe Xiden got 81,000,000 votes
Why is this so hard to believe? Do you have any idea how unpopular the other choice was?
>especially when the total "votes" combined far exceed the number of registered voters,
[citation needed]
>you stupid fucking marxist asshat.
You don't have to be a marxist or even a leftist to know a con-job when you see one, such as this audit.
>I seriously hope they publicly execute anyone involved with this fraud.
This is why you lost.
>>
>>839730
>a con-job when you see one, such as this audit.
one side put up plywood to hide what they were doing, and laughed about keeping observers 100 yards away and snickered about them needing binoculars to see what was going on. the other side is trying to do a FORENSIC audit, and has 9 like camera feeds showing anyone who wants to watch what is going on.

The irony of all this is that the dude running the FORENSIC audit is a Bernie Bro.
>>
>>839486
OP posts triggering news titles on purpose because he likes to lie in a tub and have /news/ anons do a circle jerk and cum in his mouth.
He is a gluten for jiz and punishment
>>
2 independent audits certified the results. But now a group created by a Trump fan boy who named his company after something a child would think sounds cool, he says something is up and we better believe them, because these Trump fuckers would never lie about results that Prove they are incompetent and unlikeable.
>>
>>839635
Typing out (You) is the cringiest shit these days. Apply yourself.
>>
>>839744
this is the first forensic audit.
the others just ran the same crooked shit through the same crooked machines.
>>
>DADDY TRUMP IS TOTALLY GONNA WIN FOR REAL THIS TIME
How long do you keep repeating this before you finally kill yourself?
>>
>>839758
>DADDY TRUMP
what you marxist fucks do not understand is that we would not care if you hung Trump and his whole goddamned family, so long as these motherfuckers get hung too. think Chesty Puller style. or maybe Pershing. what would Ulysses S Grant do the obvious fucking traitors?
>>
>>839744
Still missing that word FORENSIC.

The forensic audit continues, then on to the next state needing it.
>>
>>839764
Exactly we just want an honest election
>>
>>839786
>we just want an honest election
it is kind of hilarious to listen to these marxist fucks explain why voter ID is racissssss. just start hanging politicians compromised by China, Israel, the Jesuits, whatever. catch them committing treason (not hard) and just start stringing them up. definitely do repugs first.
>>
>>839758
Never. The Trump cult has revealed themselves to be more of a crowd of snowflakes than the bulimic purple haired vegans who were crying when Hillary conceded the morning after the election like a fully functioning adult instead of a 2 yo toddler.
>>
>>839806
Only one of those two crowds stood up for a rigged election come January
>>
>>839826
“Rigged election” Trump lost by millions of votes. Are you talking about a technicality because of a twisted electoral college system?

Because you are just proving the point that despite the generations of efforts from conservatives rigging the voting system against liberals, millions more Americans support anti-conservative agendas and do not want conservatives in power.

So much so that millions of votes could not be stopped from being counted. All the efforts by the conservatives to cheat the system but too many people resist their control.

So now you try to blah blah blah about some technicality to justify your inability to accept your side is on the losing side of history.
>>
>>839865
>Rigged election” Trump lost by millions of votes
Well sure, if you count the votes from dead people and registered illegals who had their votes cast for them
In reality the gap is probably much smaller and biden still probably won

I don't want biden to be removed from office, because the majority of the media is actually pushing positive propaganda right now in favor of him everyone actually gets along quite a bit better in the US, when they're not having the media push negative propaganda 24/7 about dumb things like two scoops of ice cream.

But
Their corrupt practices must be brought to light.
>>
>>839796
>Israel, the Jesuits, whatever. catch them committing treason (not hard) and just start stringing them up.
I *wish* out federal law enforcement would focus more on crimes committed by the top, rather than the bottom, for a change.
We would all be 10000x times better off
>>
>>839869
Except the only ones saying that illegals voted or dead people is Trump supporters. Why has no independent organization found a shrewd of this evidence you are 100% convinced is true?

Where is your non -bias proof? Why can right wing trump supporter sites give you information and it is not bias?

But any “main stream” news that tells you the election was not rigged is lying and bias despite any evidence they present?

Are you sure it is not your bias that is clouding your opinion?
>>
>>839865
>Trumpers mad because they think election wasn't fair
>SCOTUS declines to hear any cases about it
Maybe the Trumpers were wrong, but you might understand why they feel they didn't get their day in court.
>>
>>839869
>if you count the votes from dead people and registered illegals who had their votes cast for them
Source? Oh, your favorite rightwing echochamber bobbleheads!
>>
>>839505
Yeah only American intelligence organs like NYT and CNN are allowed here.
>>
>>839888
>“main stream” news
Well, they are Propaganda according to their own employees.
And they were used as such at least since 2016 when they worked with the dnc to rig the primaries in favor of Hillary
>>
>>839904
Except doesn’t this prove that the “main stream media” as you call it is center right? If they are supporting the likes of Clinton and Bidon those politicians are center right in the spectrum of politics.

So shouldn’t this make you happy that the main stream wants center leaning politicians instead of liberal ones?

You seem to be arguing against your own point.
>>
>>839899
This is literally the board made for posting NYT and CNN articles, dumbass.
>>
>>839904
Which primaries were rigged for Hillary?
>>
>>839716
What makes you think they are looking for a water mark, your MSM ? LOL

I would be far more worried at what is coming out of Michigan, they've got hard proof that the Dominion machines were flipping votes
"Physical ballots in. Votes flipped. Even the ballot tape print out is changed. All done real time. Machines are all internet accessible. Put a fork in Dominion. They are done."

Doubt you will read about it in your MSM but the evidence will be presented in Court.

Meanwhile the forensic audit in Arazona continues
>>
>>839934
Who tells you these things and why are you so gullible? Seriously, post a link to the shitty clickbait you heard this from.
>>
>>839928
That wasn't in dispute but ok
>>
>>839937
Why would you complain about the NYT and CNN here? It's like going to /a/ and complaining about anime.
>>
>>839940
I wasn't. I was mocking the guy complaining about OANN.
>>
>>839942
I can't imagine being so far to the right you think OANN is a normal news network, but okay.
>>
>>839935
I know you think everything must come from your MSM owned by billionaires, usually a white man, but independent journalism does still exist, you will no doubt read about it when the evidence is presented in Court on page 4 of your Bezos Post. Of course it will be dressed up as fake evidence etc, but you will at least see there is also a forensic investigation taking place regarding the Dominion machines in Michigan

Meanwhile bury your head in the sand.
>>
>>839945
By ignoring multiple previous audits which showed nothing wrong with any of the vote totals, isn't it in fact you who is putting your head in the sand?
>>
>>839949
The difference between this and those is that this one is actually a transparent audit as opposed to empty assertions by bureaucrats motivated to cover their own asses.
>>
>>839949
This is a technical audit of the machines. Go and read about it, go and see for yourself what they have discovered and will be presenting in Court, oh I forgot you cant can you because you only trust the Billionaires with vested interests to tell you the truth dont you!
>>
>>839962
I really don't know why you keep whining about billionaires when different billionaires finance both OANN and this shitty fake audit. Are your billionaires somehow better than mine?
>>
>>839955
>as opposed to empty assertions by bureaucrats motivated to cover their own asses.
Cover their own asses from what? Does it even enter your brain that maybe, just maybe, Trump lost on his own because he was a bad president?
>>
>>839968
I didn't vote for Trump; yes it has.
>>
>>839964
Yes you do, you know that Bezos Dorsey Fuckerburg and co are biased and that the news in America has never been so one sided. We are a fucking joke these days to the rest of the world. you know that the MSM is all that they actually have any control over, the Pentagon etc dont listen to the braindead administrator. Have to wait and see how history remembers these strange times wont we.

Meanwhile the forensic audit continues.
>>
>>839987
Forensic audit, you really putting a lot into that word. Hanging your hopes on it. But the facts show this audit has not been transparent. In fact cyber ninjas is actively blocking any third party audit of the information they are hinting at.

So your entire premise is flawed.
>>
>>839988
Nope, You are flawed in you thinking, the technology being used is probably hard for you to understand, what exactly do you think they are looking for when they scan with UV light?
>>
>>839995
Why don't you explain it then since you "understand the tech" so well. I'm betting you don't have any idea what they are really doing.
>>
For all the shills in this thread, left and right, heres their documents describing what they are doing

Goofle the following
site:www.cyberninjas.com inurl:static

https://www.cyberninjas.com/static/20210429155650/Wake-TSI-Counting-Floor-Policies.pdf
https://www.cyberninjas.com/static/20210429172814/CyFIR-Digital-Evidence-Handling-Policies.pdf
https://www.cyberninjas.com/static/20210429155651/CyFIR-AZ-Audit-Evidence-Handling-Procedure-Modification-Memo.pdf
>>
>>839998
Huh. Surprisingly the founders celly is on those docs.
Better archive beofr wits too late
>>
>>839996
Oh so you dont know, then it will have to be just another one of those things you will never know !

But then I could be wrong and your NYT or Bezos post have several articles on what is happening in Arizona, they might even explain just who Jovan Pulitzer is and what he is known for, they might dig into what inventions he has patents for and where they are used and by whom, I am sure you have heard of Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Verizon, T-Mobile, IBM, but there are many more. Have you seen the size of his head, just imagine all that brain power focused on getting to the bottom of a problem like voter fraud.

Whilst you ponder that and go and look in your MSM to find an article or two on what's happening in Arizona the FORENSIC audit continues.
>>
>>839998
Getting through their procedures document I don't see anything in here that is bad.
It's actually looks like pretty much a good thing, kind of like how they would detect counterfeit money before they added security features.

This doesn't seem like a bad thing at all I don't know why people are getting so bent out of shape about it
>>
>>840001
it has the potential to hurt dems so it's bad
stop asking questions chud, complete transparency at request is white supremacy
>>
>>840007
>it has the potential to hurt dems so it's bad
How so?
>>
>>840001
What they say they are doing and what they are actually doing are two different things.
https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/pro-trump-firm-hired-by-arizona-gop-to-audit-2020-election-results-told-judge-it-cant-release-procedures-to-public/

>>840007
>complete transparency
Hilarious.
https://apnews.com/article/elections-election-recounts-phoenix-election-2020-business-396ea4662f8c213da010c0014ca97c6c
>>
>>840001
The issue isn't what they say they're doing, it's the fact they seem to be trying to prevent people from seeing what they will ACTUALLY do.
>>
>>840014
>it's the fact they seem to be trying to prevent people from seeing what they will ACTUALLY do.
Yeah having a completely visible floor that they have 24/7 video on is really hiding a lot of dirty shit, agreed
>>
>>839945
>usually a white man

literally all jews
>>
>>840010
Honestly, I don't see any issue with them asking that their procedures be kept quiet while they're doing it for operational security
>>840014
I can't help but notice you're pulling this out of your ass
>>
>>839949
After reading through their policy document it's very clear that what they're doing is auditing the authenticity of the ballots, which has not been done
>>
>>840020
And after thinking on this further it's very clear the difference between previous audits, which statistically examines the distribution and number number of votes, and one that verifies the authenticity of a paper ballot

Why the fuck is no news media in the US smart enough to report this plain truth?

The left media calls it a QAnon conspiracy theory and attempts to discredit it and won't stop talking about some BS regarding Trump personally putting water marks on ballots.

Meanwhile the right media just keeps saying "forensic audit" but hasn't said shit about what that actually means

Seriously guys.
The news media in the United States is dog shit. It's Propaganda it's for the lowest common denominator.

I had to visit 4chan, the /news/ board no less, and argue with people before actually reading a real source >>839998 that actually makes this make sense .

America is fucking doomed and our news is the conductor of this one way train ride to ruin
>>
The problem that is being found is they keep ruling Biden votes as fraudulent while ruling trump votes as legit. They are not releasing how they are making that call though. Yes, it mentions in light scans but it is still leaving the ruling up to opinion.

So how come that opinion is ruling only one side as fake? The side they already claimed they want to lose.

How is this not suspicious at the very least to you?

All the things you here and call fake news, yet this is legit and not fishy at all?
>>
>>840001
Exactly, you would think the 'Democratic' party would want to at least appear democratic, what harm can it do to have the FORENSIC audit? Surely if there is not fraud then it will show there is no fraud and restore confidence in the election process, hey there will other elections wont there?
>>
>>840022
>They are not releasing how they are making that call though
I literally have all their policy documents posted and there's more than just shining a light on it I suggest you read them
>>
>>840021
There have been threads about the watermarks on /pol/ since November. Nobody said Trump put watermarks on the ballot except you. In fact IIRC it was Trump's (Acting) DHS Secretary who said it. The media calls it a Qanon conspiracy because that's exactly where it originated. The rest of your post is a giant shoot the messenger argument and not worth replying to.
>>
>>840024
I visibly wince every time you misuse the word forensic in all caps.
>>
>>840027
>Nobody said Trump put watermarks on the ballot except you.
Bro
That's literally everything I read when I googled this to find out what the fuck was going on with all this talk about watermarks and UV lights
https://files.catbox.moe/pldiso.jpg
So literally shut the fuck up and let the non shill, non kneejerkers talk
>>
>>840029
As long as you keep pretending like the ballots were ever in question you will be repeatedly shouted down by people you think are shills trying to get you to accept reality. This isn't going to stop.
>>
>>840030
Will they apparently are in question because they're being audited.
Forensicly.
As in for authenticity.
And as far as >>840027 nothing happened in this post but whoever posted in being easily proved wrong
>>
>>840030
>This isn't going to stop.
Your right, the audit is continuing
>you keep pretending like the ballots were ever in question
They demonstrably are in question
Maybe you missed the topic of this thread
>>
>>840030
>you keep pretending like the ballots were ever in question
Have you read the news lately?
>>
>>840031
>they're being audited.
Only the furthest right die-hard Trump cultists think the audit is legitimate.
>Forensicly.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
> but whoever posted in being easily proved wrong
LMAO
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/watermarks/
>>
>>840034
The integrity of the ballots is not in question by anyone who isn't a Trump loyalist.
>>
>>840033
According to whom? Doug Logan? Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>840038
Says you.
>>
>>840043
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:SfhDNpwTyCoJ:https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/03/31/cyber-ninjas-founder-doug-logan-pushed-election-fraud-theories/4825258001/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk
>>
>>840038
>The integrity of the ballots is not in question
Well, the authenticity of them demonstrably are
>>
Shills in here be like "noooo don't look at dem ballots"
>>
ITT: conservatoids, so sure of what they may find, act like retards
Also ITT: leftoids, so scared of what may be found, act like retards
>>
>>840046
The authenticity of the audit is more in question than the ballots themselves.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/551012-five-things-to-know-about-arizonas-election-audit
>>
>>840047
Bill Barr killed Epstein for Trump.
>>
>>840052
neonazis question the authenticity of the holocaust too
cope
>>
>>839486
>oann
>>
>>840053
>Noooo not the heckin ballots, what about epstein
>>
>>840060
This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>840061
>The heckin ballots, don't look at the heckin ballots
>>
>>840075
They were already looked at three different times. How many times is too many?
>>
>>840082
They were never examined for authenticity
>>
>>840082
>How many times is too many?
I didn't vote for Trump. But I do think the Dems have nearly, if not fully, rigged voting processes in a few states.

If they wrap up this one and don't see anything unusual I'd be satisfied.
If they wrap up in other one to two looking at the same thing, authenticity of ballots I'd be completely convinced and consider it proven false at that point
>>
>CEO of auditing company, with no experience auditing elections, says that the election was stolen before he even touched the ballots
Yea I really trust this.
>>
>>840144
We'll let the results speak for themselves
>>
>>840140
Source? (don't say OANN)
>>
>>840145
We already know what the audit will find. The outcome was predetermined.
>>
>>840021
>b-but the MEDIA
just hurry up and tell us you want to eliminate 1a, fucking fascist
>>
>>840029
Why do (You) keep posting images on catbox? Why can't (You) provide the source URLs and post the text? I'm not interested in clicking through to your clickbait site, and I'm not interested in looking at edited images. Post source or fuck off.
>>
>>840031
Retards question the authenticity of the Moon landing, and the authenticity of the Earth orbiting the Sun. That doesn't make them any less retarded. Just because some repugnicons were in a position of power to loot the local treasury and funnel the grift to their Qonspiratard friends doesn't lend any authenticity or legitimacy to a fake audit conducted by retards that have no idea of what they are doing.. Repeating the word "forensic" over and over and over doesn't mean you have any idea of what it the word means, either. And from your posts, it's clear you struggle with basic reality and even the simplest of English. You've latched onto a buzzword you heard in your fart chamber of morons and keep misusing it because you think it makes you sound important and informed. It doesn't. It just shows everyone how fucking schizo and retarded you are.
>>
>>840043
Says Reality. Seek professional help. You are damaged.
>>
>>840055
Neonazis stopped denying the Holocaust years ago. They now claim HItler dindo nuffinz, except not enough. America fucked up by not helping him.
>>
>>840140
>authenticity
Describe this "authenticity" of which (You) speak. What's the difference between an "authentic" ballot and an "unauthentic" ballot? How did "unauthentic" ballots come into existence. How did they get into the voting machines? What "forensics" are being applied to determine "authenticity?"
>>
Trump lost

Biden won

Coping for six months and counting

Suck it losers
>>
>>840202
Well judging by the policies stated in their documents as well as what they're doing on the recorded video it looks like they're examining them for some sort of uv marking as well as the quality of print... Their policy document state they are weighing the ballots for mass, examining print quality, paper quality, cut quality, and other things to see if sets of ballots came from different sources/manufacturers/printers

According to their policy documents they published it looks like they're going through a similar process of like counterfeit money or something
>>
>>840202
Here, try reading for a change Instead of being autistic: >>839998
>>
>>840009
If even a whiff of fraud is found, it'll be used to support for voter ID + other election laws
>>
>>840144
That's like saying the CEO of a pizza company can't run a video game company because he has no experience
>>
>>840152
just like the election
>>
>>840245
Trump lost without fraud.
>>
>>840249
Nope and by the way the FORENSIC audit continues.

Once completed they move on to the next state in a complete state and requiring a Forensic audit to become clean again.
>>
Mathematics and the American dream.

Can anyone explain how 1823148 mail in ballots were sent out in Pennsylvania and 2589242 were received ?

Or as expected will you bury your heads in the sand and pretend it did not happen?
>>
>>840348
>explain how 1823148 mail in ballots were sent out in Pennsylvania and 2589242 were received ?
Because it literally didn't happen, stooge.
>>
>>840349
Prove that statement if you can. lets see your evidence.
>>
>>840353
Where in the fuck did you get those made up numbers in the first place?
>>
>>840376
So you are unable to back up your claim, wow what a surprise! Did your MSM not have an article for you to quote from? How about trying to explain the following.

US Census data released last week called into question the official vote tally from the 2020 election. As part of the Census, the government collects data on citizens who self-report as having voted in presidential elections. The collected data shows an unusual anomaly in the reported results.

According to the Census, the recorded number of people voting in 2020 was tallied at 154,628,000. On the other hand, official results place the number of actual ballots cast slightly north of 158 million. That’s a discrepancy of nearly four million votes.
>>
>>840385
>According to the Census,
Link the page where you got that, or GTFO.
>>
>>839486
Just check and yep OP is still a retard.
>>
>>839717
>>839704
lel, these retards literlly posting BS without reading it, OANN obviously are seeking his visa because of a pertinent story and him allegedly being the source does not mean it is paid by Russians

He is fucking Ukrainian ffs
>>
>>840385
I filled out a 2020 Census form and there was not a question about whether the people in the household voted, retard. This is the kind of misinformation you see spewed in rightwing echo chambers like /pol/ ffs.
>>
>>840449
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network#Russia.
>>
>>840505
>I filled out a 2020 Census form and there was not a question about whether the people in the household voted, retard.
Because you're category 8. You only had to fill out racial profiling forms, correct?
>>
>>840547
Genuine question, are you insane?
>>
>>840600
No. Depressed enough to no longer give a fuck. That's all.

They asked you how many negroes you share your home with, what your relation with each of them is and which of them are currently in prison. Correct? You're an 8. You don't really vote.
>>
>>840610
So that's a "yes" to the insane thing.
>>
>>840611
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
--- and the forensic continues
>>
>>840749
-and crickets continue chirping at night
>>
>>840767
didn't some judge disallow the signature aspect of the audit today? doesn't seem very "forensic" after this. basically, our country was subverted decades ago, they just stopped bothering to hide it any longer.
>>
>>839486
Just checked and the Arazona forensic audit continues .

Anyone seen the new server racks, what could they be for?
>>
>>841092
>forensic audit continues
when they find the proof of the fraud we all know happened, then what? what about the massive number of people who would have had to be involved to pull it off?

I for one, hope every politician involved, every judge, every tv personality, every fucker all the way down to the local level - gets the fucking noose.
>>
>>841142
So election stolen, kill countless people.

Or election was not stolen and you and all conservatives are poor losers who are holding up a dying ancient ideal in America that is not popular with most of the country.

Hmm let me think which one makes more common sense.
>>
>>841145
No. You put on trail and execute obvious traitors.

No. Your side never let up for four years with the Russia bullshit, so fuck yourself.

No. You have no common sense at all, otherwise you would not be a fucking marxist.

More ballot came in the actual registered voters, mainly is keylog counties. It is obvious fraud, and all the people involved need to meet the gallows.
>>
>>841142
>>841150
Imagine being this retarded
>>
>>841151
>magine being this retarded
the only retards on this thread are people who actually believe Xiden got 81,000,000 legitimate votes - in defiance of over a century of electoral data and all common sense.
>>
>>841153
Trump was the most unpopular president in recent memory and lost on his own. Anyone who ran against him would have gotten 81,000,000 votes.
>in defiance of over a century of electoral data and all common sense.
What does this even mean? Common sense dictates that Trump should have lost by even more than he did.
>>
>>841142
You seem very upset. Biden is your president and will be for the next four years - and if the GOP is really stupid enough to try and run the failure that is Trump again, another four years after that.
>>
>>841153
>>841155
>>841164
Why do Canadians have such strong opinions on US politics?

Stay in your lane, leaf
>>
>>841165
I'm a proud American citizen, that's why I support democracy and liberalism over fascist authoritarians.
>>
>>841166
>I'm a proud American citizen
doubt.jpg
>>
>>841167
>>841165
>you must be a canadian if you don't idolize the orange buffoon
???
>>
>>841164
>Biden is your president
nope #notmypresident
>>
>>841166
>I'm a proud American citizen,
we all know you are typing from Tel Aviv.
>>
>>841171
Trump is, in his own words, "history’s most pro-Israel U.S. president", though.
>>
>>841142
>when they find the proof of the fraud...then what?
Since nothing they find will be valid since the con men grifters who were hired with undisclosed dark money to conduct this clown show have no experience in election auditing, promoted the Big Lie from day 1 and hired dementia ridden boomerTrump cultists to do the grunt work who believe any ballot marked for Biden is fraudelent.

So, what happens is, toddler Trump stops shitting his diapers every couple hours requiring Ivanka to be on hand 24 hrs/day to change them, and can still pretend he won.

Dear Leader must be placated! Dear Leader is immortal! Dear Leader is infallible! Dear Leader is God incarnate!
>>
>>841174
which is why most of the people called "trumptards" really would not mind if he were hung on the same gallows as the clintons, the pelosis, etc.
>>
>>841175
Do you get paid per buzzword or something? Are you getting a dopamine hit each time you type one of those?
>>
>>841174
>"history’s most pro-Israel U.S. president"
most people figured it out when he brought in Ivanka and Jared.
>>
Matthew DePerno, constitutional attorney in Michigan, revealed the forensic evidence shows Dominion voting machines had an unauthorized implant installed to circumvent its own security features.
>>
>>841193
Hilarious
https://www.record-eagle.com/news/judge-quashes-antrim-fishing-expedition-subpoenas/article_fdbb04d6-9be7-11eb-b9e0-e3a13197f9fa.html
>BELLAIRE – A judge characterized subpoenas filed by a plaintiff’s attorney in an Antrim County lawsuit as a “fishing expedition,” as he ruled clerks in four Michigan counties do not need to provide election data as part of discovery in the case.

>“The plaintiff must have more than mere conjecture, more than speculation, to support its request to discover information from these other counties,” said 13th Circuit Court Chief Judge Kevin Elsenheimer, during a four-hour motion hearing Monday.

>The ruling is among the latest court action in an ongoing election-related lawsuit filed Nov. 23 by attorney Matthew DePerno, on behalf of a Central Lake Township man, Bill Bailey, who accuses the county of voter fraud and of violating his constitutional rights.
>>
>>841155

"Just to clarify there were 213,799,485 registered voters in 2020 of which conflicting sources say turnout was between 60% - 65%. I averaged it out at 62.5% which means just over 133,500,000 registered voters voted. 74,000,000 Trump + 81,000,000 Biden = 155,000,000."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4010087001

Damn facts blowing up my imagined problems! Good thing my willful ignorance will not let me see these factual numbers!
>>
>>841205
What's the point if you think the totals were rigged?
>>
>>841207
>What's the point if you think the totals were rigged
I don't think he ever claimed that
At least, the way I took this, is that he was implying the outcome was abnormal, he didn't claim why, at least, not in that post he didn't
>>
>>841205
You don't have facts at all. You're extrapolating w/o any concrete evidence.

How about this? Trump had an approval rating calculated by multiple sources that ranged from 42%-45% on Nov. 1. I average that out to be 43.5%. It is inconceivable that Trump could have received even 74 million votes with that approval rating.

Damn facts blowing up my imagined problems! Good thing my willful ignorance will not let me see these factual numbers!
>>
>>841183
Touched a nerve, did I? Cry harder. You lost, are losing and will lose no matter what this dog and pony show produces, chud
>>
>>841222
You touched my "annoyed by retarded newspeak" nerve and I touched your "hates being called out for using retarded newspeak" nerve.
>>
>>841220
Your making up your incredulousles, while the person your arguing with shows In excess of 100% of stated figures, which is abnormal.

You are literally the one with no facts
>>
>>841231
Zing!
>>
Update!

The Arizona Forensic audit continues
>>
Now as it nears completion nearly 950,000 ballots are declared illegal.

Nearly all for Biden.

Biden's victory in AZ was 10,200
>>
>>841234
What you believe Trump had a higher approval rating than 45%? Even the Trump bootlicking pollster Rasmussen didn't have him higher than that on 11/1.

150 million registered voters X 45% = 67.5 million. There's no way in hell Trump could have received 74 million votes! 6.5 million votes cast for Trump were fraudulent! See how nifty peachy keeno that is?
>>
Update!

Joe Biden is still president
>>
Update!

Donald Trump still a loser.
>>
>>841248
lol yep, have fun with it.
>>
>>841420
>Now as it nears completion nearly 950,000 ballots are declared illegal.
>Nearly all for Biden.
>Biden's victory in AZ was 10,200

and the Forensic audit continues, what could possibly be next?
>>
>>841454
BREAKING NEWS! THIS JUST IN: AZ Audit Confirms Every Biden Ballot Was Fraudulent! No One in AZ Voted For Biden! Every Biden Ballot Was Covered With Bamboo Fibers! TRUMP IS PRESIDENT OF AZ!
>>
>>839486
Just check and yep the orange crybabby continues to loser
the biggliest loser ever
the fattest loser ever
the losingist loser ever
lost by over 7,300,000 votes

Threadly Reminder: Emperor Orange the Heinouis lost in the fairest, largest, most secure election the United States has ever has ever held.

Just check and yep MAGAts BTFO and rusting all their guns with their barrels of salty salt. The biggliest of the sorest losers. *wah waaahh noises intensify*
>>
Update !

Muh audit is more Q themed bullshit, oann is total dogshit, and op is a massive fucking faggot !
>>
>>841479
please be certain to get your vaccine.
don't think q could get his suckers to inject shit right into their veins, but you go ahead.

get the vax.
believe joe xiden is not a fraud and a pedophile who is owned by china as bad as trump is owned by israel.

get the vax.
>>
just confirmed, normies calling themselves liberals panicking as they realize forensic audit is uncovering the truth, meanwhile the Arizona forensic audit continues, whilst humans laugh out loud.
>>
>>841504
>liberals panicking
why would they panic at all?
all they have to do is say the audit is bullshit.
the msm will say it is bullshit.
xiden will say it is bullshit.
the kardashians will say it is bullshit.

and xiden will still be president.

i never know why people say the leftists are panicking. you fuckers will say that shit all the way to the gas chamber.
>>
>>841501
>antivax
quelle suprise
>>
>>841506
have you had yours? if not, please go get it quick.
>>
>>841509
you're not getting it yourself ?
>>
>>841511
oh yeah, I love it. and I love watching hunter xiden smoke crack and fuck underage girls and put chicklets on his dick in a line. I think is is hilarious he was fucking malia obama too. I think his pedo dad is great and absolutely got more votes than any other person in history. he is a dynamic genius. I casually forget and forgive his documented racism and kneepads for china for decades. love that joe. ridin' wif xiden. yeah
>>
>>841505

Yes, no doubt that is what they will do.

They are not liberals, they wouldnt know what a liberal was if it hit them in the face, neo Nazis perhaps, but liberals really? nah.
>>
>>841515
>they wouldnt know what a liberal was if it hit them in the face
I understand.
I real Liberal wants to just be left alone.
These fuckers want to rule every aspect of your life. I just like watching them contort and slither around in illogical miasma while imagining their incredible intellectual superiority. I know most of them are just IDF paid shills, but still, it amuses me.
>>
>>841518
>their incredible intellectual superiority
Well, they DID just discover the word "forensic." So that qualifies MAGATs to be PhDs in Forensicology now. Much intellectual, hugely brains, not smooth at all.
>>
>>841514
dunno about the vaccine but you should prolly take your meds
>>
the dems were forced to admit that the two audits they did were fake and that they didn't even have the passwords necessary to check the machines
https://rumble.com/vgmf1b-maricopa-county-admit-they-didnt-have-admin-passwords-for-audit.html
>>
>>841524
>take your meds
so, you didn't see the videos of hunter fucking the 10 year old chinese girl bloody? really? like father like son.
>>
>>841523
>qualifies MAGATs to be PhDs in Forensicology now
the funny part is that the audit dude is a Bernie Bro.
>>
>>841530
Dont burst the fake liberal hypocrites bubble and expose him to reality, he is still trying to get over the FACT that the FORENSIC audit in Arizona continues
>>
>>841530
Aw dont burst the fake liberal hypocrites bubble, he is still trying to cope with the fact that the FORENSIC audit in Arizona continues.
>>
>>841534
Yeah i saw that, hilarious lol
>>
>>841539
>>841541
wait, i thought it was a regular audit that was continuing, didn't realize it was the FORENSIC kind, so i'm kinda shitting my pants now guys...

>>841530
meds
e
d
s
>>
>>841561
>meds
>e
>d
>s
Tee hee.
I think it is funny that even when faced with actual video evidence you can only ad hominem and emply I need medication. So, who has a problem with reality again? I saw the videos of that creep. He doesn't deny that the laptop was his... but in your world this just did not happen, and anyone who points out that it did is crazy. The saddest part is hunter getting the footjob from his own niece. Poor kid. Poor you, for being such a useful idiot.
>>
>>841561

Aw look, theyve done something clever they made the letters go across and down. Seriously how old are you. Actually dont answer I like thinking of you as a being 50-ish with a big bearded fat head containing a tiny tiny child's brain, I nailed it didnt I, thats you isnt it.
>>
>>841561
>so i'm kinda shitting my pants now guys...
but you do this anyway, it is what you do.
you add no value to the world.
you are just a mouth to feed.
only you bleat and bleat and bleat.
and all you produce is shitstained underwear.
this is all you are, really, a shitstain.
>>
Preliminary audit showed Trump ahead by 250,000.

Now as it nears completion nearly 950,000 ballots are declared illegal.

Nearly all for Biden.

Biden's victory in AZ was 10,200.

What happens next?
>>
>>841569
>What happens next?
I certainly have no clue.
I know nobody on this thread knows shit.
I just think it is funny to watch these fuckers pretend that xiden actually got 81,000,000 votes and that he and his son aren't scum who fuck children and sell out our country.
>>
>>841571
Good to see that Hunter’s giant dick is living rent free in your head
>>
>>839486
BREAKING NEWS!! JUST CHECKED!!!!

President Joe Biden won the 2020 U.S. election by a massive landslide. FORENSIC ANALYSIS proves that the former occupant of the Whitehouse is the biggest loser in U.S. history.

And he murdered one million American citizens with the massive temper tantrum that he threw because he's such a loser he can't stand to see anyone else win in a fair, secure, and historically massive election.

I just FORENSICALLY checked again. And, yep. drumpf is still a massive loser. President Joe Biden is the legitimate President and he won the fuck out of the election.

Eat shit, MAGAts.
>>
>>841567
you seem a little angry, flustered even.
calm down pal, learn how to deal with losing, because there's no winning for you here...
>>
>>841577
>Hunter’s giant dick
Haha. It doesn't exist. To admit that the videos exist is like admitting that he is a scumbag who sells out our country and fucks kids, even his own niece. What are you doing? Stop.
>>
>>841580
>a little angry
heck naw.
I just like watching the tel aviv fuckery.
s'all good, Benjamin.
>>
>>841534
>Bernie Bros were MAGAts all along
This hasn't been news since 2015, and that pustule popped open for the world to smell when he got BTFO in the 2016 primaries. It's well established that hundreds of thousands of drumpf shills were masquerading as Bernie Bros from the beginning. It's the least secret false flag operation since the Cheney Administration invaded Iraq because of anthrax, aluminum tubes, and brown babbies being ripped out of incubators.and thrown on the floor to die screaming in agony.
>>
>>841585
this is just funny. sorry.
it is like you are a douchebag with legs.
or maybe you are just a legless douchebag in a wheelchair? xiden fucks kids and sucks chinese rice dick, got it?
>>
>>841582
Maybe if you posted more Hunter Biden dick pics Trump would still be president, but you didn’t and Biden’s son’s massive schlong gave him at least 7 million votes
>>
>>841599
>Trump
you do not seem to get it that if all these traitors meet the gallows... nobody would mind if Trump stood on the same gallows along with Jared.
I do not know if Trump should hang, but it is clear that hunter and joe should.
>>
>>841602
>but it is clear that hunter and joe should

theyre going to
>>
>>841620
They better
>>
>>841602
I get that you’re only pretending to not be a magatard. The facade is paper thin.
>>
>>841663
>only pretending to not be a magatard.
I wrote in Tom Waits.
Lick my ballsack - at a medium pace.
>>
Just checked and you will be glad to hear that the FORENSIC audit in Arizona still continues
>>
>>841602
>that hunter should.
The only crime Hunter has committed is making microchode Trump cultists envious of his well documented stallionesque member. He's kind of the "great white hope" in competing with the ethnic group that has traditionally been considered as dwarfing whites in that department.
>>
>>841717
Is that the weird white boy fake liberal who collects pics of the other hypocrites cock and constantly talks about the little thing ?

You need help boy, or a penis pump to get over your illness, You need to realize you aint ever gonna get a big black cock like mine
>>
Meanwhile, the Forensic audit continues!
>>
Maricopa County Officials REFUSE To Turn Over Subpoenaed Devices Used In 2020 Election

Wonder why that is? But the subpoena will be upheld.
>>
>>841717
>The only crime Hunter has committed
was selling out our country and molesting children. There, I fixed it for you.
>>
>>839585
Isn't it literally funded by Russian oligarchs?
>>
>>841800
No.

You probably listened to leftist conspiratards. They believe that any form of criticism against their beloved regime must be the work of foreign agents.
>>
>>841786
We're discussing Hunter, not Trump.
You know, Trump the actual child molester who partied with Epstein for years.
Trump the traitor whose daughter got 40% of China's domestic internationally granted patents the year after her dad became president
Not that retards like you give a shit about the truth
which is why you're a loser who will keep losing =)
>>
>>841831
>droning on about some dogshit conspiracy for months on the internet
>half your posts don't make any fucking sense at all
>considering yourself some kind of winner
lol
>>
>>841786
When was Hunter captured on film at Epstein's island discussing which underaged "meat" he would choose for the evening with Epstein and Ghislaine like your Dear Leader did?
>>
>>841762
>Wonder why that is?
Recently? Source? If they did recently I can find no evidence of it but they would be in their rights to do so because this entire escapade is in violation of federal election laws. Ironically, Maricopa County election officials are true Republicans, not cult members who are driven zombie-like to massage their Dear Leader's hurt feefees by hiring people on the basis of they would guarantee to find fraud no matter what.

At any rate, this silly escapade is pissing in the wind for Trump cultists because it's literally meaningless.
>>
>>841857
Yep, it's a joke.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-audit-2020-election-maricopa-county/
>>
HUNTER DICK PICKS
>>
Just checked and the Forensic audit continues
>>
>>841723
>Is that the weird white boy fake liberal who collects pics of the other hypocrites cock and constantly talks about the little thing ?
>You need help boy, or a penis pump to get over your illness, You need to realize you aint ever gonna get a big black cock like mine

That's genuinely funny, but why are the white perverts on this board obsessed with hunters the little cock and talking about it all the time?
>>
As panic set in Ken Bennett defended officials’ decision to not turn over internet routers, but did not elaborate on the purported risk that complying with the subpoena would cause

They sure are running scared of the forensic audit, wonder why that is what could they be hiding from the American people? Time to enforce the subpoena and see just what they are trying to hide. lol lets see the router logs!
>>
>>841901
Two more weeks
>>
>>841902
You sure I thought it was sooner.
>>
>>841947
Kraken time???
>>
>>841951
Is it that time already fantastic I will crack open another one. Cheers
>>
They have looked over just %10 of the ballots as of Friday morning. So any of the bullshit about them discovering anything is just propaganda. only 10% of the votes checked and yet somehow this is the smoking gun proving that Trump is god.
>>
>>842046
How many sus votes did they find in that 10%
>>
Just checked. The forensic audit continues.
>>
he fact that the machines included in the Maricopa County 2020 Election Audit are ready to be returned back to the County is not unexpected and is a good sign indicating likely that copies of the machines have already been gathered. The audit moves forward
>>
AZ Forensic auditors asked Maricopa County for the admin password to get into the machines.
Maricopa County, in a last-ditch effort, throws Dominion under the bus by saying they never had the password.

What they want:
Stall the audit by claiming, either truthfully or not, that they dont know the password. They will be sweating bullets for the next few weeks as they pray that the auditors wont be able to get into the administration panel to see important logs and settings.

What they dont know:
The auditors will be able to easily crack the password and get into the system without the explicit cooperation of Dominion or Maricopa County.

End result:
Everyone learns that Dominion was running the show in at least Maricopa county.
Forensic auditors also get to see the logs, settings, and whatever else is hidden behind the admin password.
>>
Yep just checked and the Forensic audit continues.
>>
Dems in total panic now, what will it like once they get the router logs. lol
>>
>>842537
Dude we fucking get it. Maybe tell us if the audit is ever stopped.

This has been said 15 fucking times in this thread already.
>>
>>842319
I'm going to bet these use windows iot as the operating system, because, that's what fucking retards in the US build their embedded systems with. Fucking windows.

That being said, one can extract ntlm hashed passwords from a machine, provided physical access, relatively trivially by just examining a few hives on disk
As far as cracking the passwords go, that's doable. A decent rig with only 2 gtX 1080 should be able to pull around 100million hashes a second.
If you have an industrial rig, it should take about 1-2 hours to guess every possible password In an 8-char password...
If you are using a password dictionary, ie, not purely brute force techniques, but using a list of actual passwords, you should he able to hit entire gb-length lists in a matter on minutes.

This doesn't quite mean they -will- be able to guess the password Ina reasonable length of time though... A 24 char password, pure brute force, likely wouldnt be guessed in the age of the earth.

-but-
Does dominion seriously claim that they don't have access to their own
sccm configuration files they used for provisioning the devices?
>>
Just checked and can confirm the Arizona Forensic Audit continues.
>>
>>842907
16 fucking times.
>>
>>842911
No the cheated a lot more than that, you idiot go check for yourself.
>>
>>842914
That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how anon has said some shit about "THE AUDIT STILL CONTINUES" 16 fucking times in this thread alone.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_XyeW3Kky4
https://youtu.be/J92bICcTA3M?t=96
https://youtu.be/xZ-Wx64_qJs?t=59
>>
>>842916
So what, whats your point? the forensic audit does continue it is a fact.

Even though the crooked Dems are panicking and trying to stall, it is all coming out, the real shit will drop once they get into the machines and see the logs!
>>
>>842916
Aw, but you repeat yourself in your posts all the time dont you, Dumpf dumpfy dump dump dump, you secret Trump fan. and we put up with your childish ways.
>>
>>842916
No honestly they cheated a hell of a lot more than that its all coming out and the creeper only won by just over 10,000 so do the math man.
>>
>>842916
THE AUDIT STILL CONTINUES
>>
Trump CIA started the pandemic. They knew it was coming in early 2019 and re-activated me to make vaccine distribution software. I didn't know I was an asset back then, most people don't.
>>
That's not your American friend Anon, that's your CIA handler.
>>
Bill Barr killed Epstein

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.