[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 29 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: index.jpg (7 KB, 300x168)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
A video has gone viral in India showing a man crying and begging in front of the Uttar Pradesh police not to take away his mother’s oxygen cylinder. His mother, admitted to a private hospital in Agra in Uttar Pradesh for Covid-19 complications, died two hours after the police allegedly took away the oxygen.

Anmol Goyal, 22, was seen in the video begging police outside Upadhyay Hospital in Agra: “My mother will die if you take away her oxygen cylinder.”

Speaking with local media in India, Goyal said: “The only thing that the doctor said would help her – an oxygen cylinder – was taken away from us.”

The reporter who took the video claimed the police had taken away the oxygen cylinder to supply it to a VIP.

The Goyals maintain that the cylinder was procured with “great difficulty” by them for their mother.

Mr Goyal told the media that when he realised the cylinder was being taken away, he was left with no choice and tried to stop the men. Outside, he knelt down with folded hands and cried: “My mother will die.”

He told The Wire: “When I asked the ward boys why they were taking away our oxygen cylinder, they told me that they want to save somebody’s life. Who is that somebody? And is my mother’s life not valuable enough?”

Mr Goyal’s younger 17-year-old brother Ansh had gone out to buy a regulator after realising that they would need one for the cylinder to work. The two brothers had placed the oxygen cylinder next to their mother’s bed in the hospital. Usha Goyal, 53, had complained of breathlessness on 26 April. Doctors earlier told the brothers that the hospital didn’t have any oxygen left.

https://www.independent.co.uk/asia/india/india-covid-agra-oxygen-police-b1840195.html?utm_source=reddit.com&utm_source=reddit.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qasdqNH6EU4
>>
This is the police mindset no matter which nation.
They are just following orders.
COPs are state thugs
>>
>>838878
not all cops in the civilized nations are like this.

the Police are a disgrace in India and no poor Indian would disagree. They work for the rich and powerful and are as corrupt as that word can be. They are violent as well.

India sadly because people are of no real value being so many of them is an example to us of how not to run a country and of how a culture can be rotten to its very core.

In short in a well-run caring society no one would even think of taking a life saving measure from one person to give to anther using power and money as the deciding factor.
>>
>>838880
Yeah how dare indian police break up indian scam call centers
>>
>>838880
>well-run
That's the phrase.
Cuomo got special treatment for his friends and family in NY.

tRumps friends like Rudy and Christie got the rare monoclonal antibody treatment while others died.
It was just not as blatant.
>>
>>838885
>how dare indian police break up indian scam call centers
I haven't been getting those calls lately...hmmm?
>>
India’s vaccine czar has left the country for the UK due to “unprecedented” threats from top levels

https://qz.com/india/2004105/serums-adar-poonawalla-has-left-india-amid-a-raging-pandemic/

He's probably getting tons of calls from rich people/politicians to prefer them over "peasants". Probably angered some influential people too so he moved to the UK for now. No amount of security in India would have been adequate for him at this point.
>>
>>838899
threats he's receiving are for supply of vaccines to their own state, which are required in millions, do you really think they would need to threaten someone to get vaccinated personally, lol?

Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media

A social media post by a powerful wing of the Communist Party of China (CPC) had ridiculed the Covid-19 humanitarian crisis unfolding in India, comparing the lighting of funeral pyres at an Indian crematorium with the launch of a Chinese rocket last week

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/chinese-communist-party-wing-mocks-india-s-covid-crisis-on-social-media-101619947677206.html
>>
>>838876
She wilfully ignored the barbarism of liberal democracy until the system killed her own mother. I hope she has finally learned her lesson and joins the Maoist rebels in their fight against the democratic murder regime.
>>
>>838925
>I hope she has finally learned her lesson and joins the Maoist rebels

Yes, large population agrarian societies like this need authoritarian governments to prevent chaos like that caused by covid.
>>
>>838880
yep, india sucks.
>>
>>838880
Is everything you're saying being applicable to America an accident or is this a 4D meme I'm not familiar with?
>>
>>838876
And people say American cops are bad because they restrain violent drug addict criminals too uncomfortably
>>
>>838986
>they restrain violent drug addict criminals too uncomfortably
That would of been a very good defense. "I didn't kill him, your honor, I simply restrained him uncomfortably to death"
>>
>>838989
>That would of been a very good defense. "I didn't kill him, your honor, I simply restrained him uncomfortably to death"

I laughed and then felt bad...is that good?
>>
>>838989
During the Chauvin trial, the prosecution brought up a previous instance where Chauvin used the same neck restraint on a kid for 17 minutes, nearly twice as long as George Floyd. The kid did not die.
>>
>>839033
Just like how Tucker Carlson totally underwent the same restraint to show Chauvin didn't do anything wrong. Oh wait, he bullshitted about that and so did the defense.
>>
>>839034
Was the prosecution bullshitting then when they brought that up?
>>
>>839036
You got a clip showing they brought up that it was the "same neck restraint" and not them pointing out Chauvin was the same cop who felt the need to restrain a kid for 17 fucking minutes straight.
>>
>>839037
Here's at least a news article
https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/11/18/prosecutors-14yearold-boy-cried-mom-as-chauvin-knelt-on-his-back-for-17-minutes
>“About a minute after going to the ground, the child began repeatedly telling the officers that he could not breathe, and his mother told Chauvin to take his knee off her son,” prosecutors wrote. They added that the mother asked Chauvin to take his knee off her son four times because her son couldn’t breathe, but that Chauvin maintained his position and replied that her son, who Chauvin described as 6 feet, 2 inches tall and at least 240 pounds, was “a big guy.”
>Prosecutors say the body camera footage showed Chauvin was kneeling on the 14-year-old boy’s back for a total of 17 minutes despite repeated requests by the teenager to turn him on his back because he couldn’t breathe.
>Prosecutors argue that the incident with the 14-year-old teen shows Chauvin has a pattern of using excessive force
So how did the teen survive almost double the time under that restraint? The expert witnesses were arguing that there was nothing else that contributed to Floyd's death.
>>
India is a fucking hellhole. I genuinely hold some African countries in higher regards than India.
>>
>>838876
1. Look, about this air canister, or whatever: pay your bills on time. They were probably late I've too many times buying all that "incense" they like to burn over there in them Indians
2. Start conversation about something in India.
3. Turn conversation back over to the ugliest nigger pos in recent history
4. ... profit?

*sigh* All niggers MUST hang.
>>
>>839042
totally incoherent gibberish

These delusional ignorant inferior humans keep escaping their containment board.

They get spanked and go back there, but being scum, are lost in the plethora of scum in /pol/
>>
>>838901
Oof, gotta take a stab toward China no matter how vague it is!
>>
>>839085
>Oof, gotta take a stab toward China no matter how vague it is!

ChyyNa's official propaganda mocked the deaths in India by comparing funeral pyres sending dead to space with their rocket going to space.
Simple enough simple anon.

CPP is evil
They kill millions with ChyyNa bug and laff.
who the fuck cares if ChyyNa sends a rocket up.

What seems to have happened is that as the younger brother went away to get a regulator for the full oxygen cylinder that THEY had sourced for their dying mother it was forcibly stolen from them by the police most likely bribed by a rich or upper caste Indian patient who needed it also leaving the women to die and the son pleading on his hands and knees with the police to stop.

This is the reality of India. Forget the George Harrison, hippy 'Hare Krishna' depiction of India. Money and caste are supreme and the aftermath there will show that those with the most money and/or the right connections (upper caste) Hindu fared far, far better then the rest.

The country needs to stop wasting money on vanity projects to make itself feel good.

India has calamitous problems like lack of toilets, population control, mind boggling poverty, psychopathic violence on women on a daily basis, corruption, communalism and the centuries old vicious Hindu cast systems. But the country seems to think that it's some type of make believe Bollywood film set where just a vapid 'feel good factor' will make everything ok!

It's about priorities!

Put every Indian on a toilet before trying to put an Indian on Mars!
>>
>>839112

Mr Modi aka Asian tRump was it seems too busy holding super spreader election rallies in West Bengal and allowing the even larger religious festivals like the Kumbh Mela attended by millions.

The comment below the picture says:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD27woHDWbo
China: sends rockets to the heavens

India: sends dead men to the heavens
>>
>>838876
america will be like that soon. The elites will take more and more, and the people will wither and die but who cares, you can just import more brown people to replace the dead ones.
>>
>>838986
Police corruption in India is pretty bad. Police will take the tag off your car if you don't offer to buy them a coffee.
>>
>>838878
All cops are bastards. Nothing but a bunch of wannabe gangsters who never had any intention of serving the community. They just want to have power and bully those that don't.
>>
>>839038
Get over it already retard.
>>
>>839512
Dumb doomer bullshit. Fuck off, bunkerfaggot
>>
>>838876
This is incredibly sad
>>
>>838986
Your benchmark for the quality of American security personnel is India? Really?
>>
>>839620
>This is incredibly sad
makes me ashamed of being a human, to have the potential of doing evil like this.
>>
>>838876
funny how no one will/can/has a death wish and will say who stole that women's life for that OXYGEN. A name is traditionally given in these cases to allow the people to remove them from power. But depending on lynch mob, court, money, and such, guess it will never be revealed who got to live instead.
>>
>>838925
>India
>Liberal

Pick one. Even the current president is pretty much indian trump
>>
>>839033
>I shot someone and he didn't die, so why did another guy die when I shot him? Fucking libs
>>
>>839038
>Kneeling on the boys back

They aren’t the same Tucker.
>>
>>839038
>>839033
Even if this were true, did it make his actions acceptable? People can survive with only one kidney, so is it OK if I remove one of yours without your permission?
>>
>>839085
Why are you feeling shame for the shameless? If the Commission for Political and Legal Affairs want to spam political memes on Weibo, they deserve all the hate they get.
>>
>>839926
India's ruling party BJP runs entire IT cells and sponsors social media personalities who insult all other religions and countries daily. They abuse Christians, Muslims and claim Indians invented all silences and languages and spread them to the rest of the world. Indian BJP politicians insult other religions and incite violence and rape against religious minorities. Don't cry when karma catches up.
>>
>>839938
Examples of Hindutva lies.

https://twitter.com/IshwarS90233688/status/1388834445889728517

>@shearersclippin 8000 years ago, when your ancestors were still roaming about half-naked & lived in caves, the Hindus were pondering over the most profound questions of existence, creation, source of creation, cosmos etc, and composing the most sublime literature. So grow up. Quote Tweet

https://twitter.com/Aabhas24/status/1380069855831842818

>“In India there is a sect called Brahmins who are care takers of Temples. Had they not been there, we could have converted entire country to Christianity.” — Francis Xavier

>He further states

https://twitter.com/Aabhas24/status/1380069886785953793

>“They have superior literature & if given resources & method to convert Hindus, they would have converted entire Europe to Hinduism. Brahmins are biggest obstacle to our conversion activities. “

That's not what Francis Xavier actually said. Xavier said Brahmins barely had literature and maintained their hold on commoner Hindus by lying, cheating and deceiving to stop them from becoming Christians and Xavier never said Brahmins had the ability to convert Europe to Hinduism.
>>
>>839948
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=gbJSAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA158#v=onepage&q&f=false

>They are liars and cheats to the very backbone. Their whole study is, how to deceive most cunningly the simplicity and ignorance of the people. They give out publicly that the gods command certain offerings to be made to their temples, which offerings are simply the things that the Brahmins themselves wish for, for their own maintenance and that of their wives, children, and servants. Thus they make the poor folk believe that the images of their gods eat and drink, dine and sup like men, and some devout persons are found who really offer to the idol twice a day, before dinner and supper, a certain sum of money. The Brahmins eat sumptuous meals to the sound of drums, and make the ignorant believe that the gods are banqueting. When they are in need of any supplies, and even before, they give out to the people that the gods are angry because the things they have asked for have not been sent, and that if the people do not take care, the gods will punish them by slaughter, disease, and the assaults of the devils. And the poor ignorant creatures, with the fear of the gods before them, obey them implicitly. These Brahmins have barely a tincture of literature, but they make up for their poverty in learning by cunning and malice. Those who belong to these parts are very indignant with me for exposing their tricks. Whenever they talk to me with no one by to hear them they acknowledge that they have no other patrimony but the idols, by their lies about which they procure their support from the people. They say that I, poor creature as I am, know more than all of them put together. They often send me a civil message and presents, and make a great complaint when I send them all back again. Their object is to bribe me to connive at their evil deeds.
>>
>>839950
>So they declare that they are convinced that there is only one God, and that they will pray to Him for me. And I, to return the favour, answer whatever occurs to me, and then lay bare, as far as I can, to the ignorant people whose blind superstitions have made them their slaves, their imposture and tricks, and this has induced many to leave the worship of the false gods, and eagerly become Christians. If it were not for the opposition of the Brahmins, we should have them all embracing the religion of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>839085
To be honest those half-state-run social media accounts grow more heartless day by day trying to fuel nationalism. Actual state run media would at least maintain a semblance of dignity and objectiveness. They are by no means official tho and I personally hates them.
>>
>>839531
They are cheap fuck-turds. You can literally pull of most of the traffic violations, sometimes even some bigger crimes with a little bit of bribe.

But well, in India rules are made to be broken
>>
>>839938
Hey, I am Indian and what you say is true. I have seen that irl. The hate is extreme, much more than the racial hatred and tension in the US.

But that being said, not all people are like that, and this covid pandemic doesn't affect on the basis of Karma. Many innocent people are losing lives while ruthless, corrupt, hate mongering motherfuckers are conducting Political rallies after rallies to gain a Political Stronghold. If anyone deserves to die, it is them.
>>
a barbarous and uncivil people, the civilizing mission needed more time methinks
>>
Western media will ignore indias gross human rights atrocities because they are a convenient ally against China.
>>
>>840019
>they are a convenient ally against China.
Fuck you U asS of A, we die and your big pharma gets rich and we can't make more vaccines because of this.
>>
>>840019
and China is worse you retard
>>
>>840106
https://thediplomat.com/2018/02/all-these-years-later-do-not-forget-the-kunan-poshpora-mass-rapes/

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2016/12/24/kashmir-a-look-at-the-kunan-poshpora-rapes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI-HoFZmPoI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuhNCzyK6So

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBAfN27MYmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlBMlb3BmzE
>>
>>838876
Yea as if this shit doesn't happen here in the US. Remember Trump's anti-body cocktail? You can't get it. Go get injected with bleach and eat fish tank cleaner instead. Remember the executives that got the vaccines first?
>>
>>838876
>symphonic emotional background music
no. i'm sure they had a reason. if not? then organized crime is probably the reason. deal with it. you're weak, they're strong, you fear them, and you're only solution is to complain about them.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.