[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 114 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

A 15-year-old transgender boy who took his own life has had two funerals and will have two headstones after his parents argued over his gender in court.

When the Perth schoolboy - who cannot be named for legal reasons - died on March 4, his parents could not agree on what name to put on his memorial plaque during a dispute at the Family Court of Western Australia.

The mother and father have since agreed to split their son's ashes in half, have two memorial plaques and held separate funerals and memorial services.

His father wanted to use the child's deadname - his female name which is on his birth certificate - while his mother opted to use the name her son chose when he came out as transgender, reported the West Australian.

The day after he attempted to take his life, the young boy went to school but his health quickly deteriorated and he died at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital a few days later.

He was described by friends as a well-loved, caring friend and talented artist with a dark sense of humour and colourful hair.

The schoolboy was referred to Perth’s Gender Diversity Service and was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder at age 14.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9487539/Transgender-schoolboy-took-life-TWO-funerals-parents-argue-gender.html
>>
>>831175
when's this dumb bullshit gonna end
>>
>trans
>bipolar
I've never met a transexual who didn't have some form of mental illness.
>>
>>831175
Jesus christ.

Dad deadnames his son literally to the grave, which probably was part of the reason he committed suicide to begin with, and then gets to have his fucking ashes? And even put his deadname on the fucking tombstone?

Fuck that guy. I've got a feeling the kid's friends are gonna be smashing that second tombstone first chance they get.
>>
>>831176
When the medical establishment can find a new malady du jour to monetize. When special interests stop creating protected classes out of groups that need to integrate instead of segregate. When denial of science is universally decried as the mindless barbarism it is. And when sexual identity is no longer worn as a badge by any group.
>>
>>831175
>trans
>suicide
What a shock.
>>
>>831179
Wbat's wrong with that? Gender is pure belief there's nothing bad in ignoring it.
>>
>>831178
They're basically broadcasting it.
>>
>>831186
Alright, so put the name the kid fucking used on the tombstone and be done with it. Don't do this bullshit of putting the name they literally rejected and didn't want to be called in-life on their tombstone.

Thank god the mom actually honored the kid's wishes.
>>
>>831189
Half is in one grave
>>
>>831189
She's dead, she doesn't care anymore. It's up to the people who survived her to make that choice.
>>
>>831179
Stop indulging this mental illness you stupid faggot. You don't force society to pretend to go along with any other psychosis. The psychological establishment has gone off the deep end in trying to normalize what is a delusional disorder and gaslight society rather than teaching coping skills and applying behavioral therapy like it would for literally any other mental illness.
>>
>>831191
He did care. That's why they were trans in the first place. I'd be pissed if someone put the wrong name on my fucking tombstone, wouldn't you?
>>
>>831193
You think no one's ever tried to treat gender dysphoria using similar methods to depression, anxiety disorder, etc? It doesn't work. The only treatment that's been proven affective in alleviating the symptoms of gender dysphoria is gender transition, that's the consensus of medical science.
>>
>>831196
>she did care
Well yeah, but not now, that's my point. If it was my child, I'd like to remember her without the mental illness.

>I'd be pissed if someone put the wrong name on my tombstone
How, exactly, would I be pissed off about that?
>>
>>831193
>Official treatment for gender dysphoria is transitioning

But hey I'm sure your personal beliefs definitely override all those psychologists and medical professionals. But hey they're obviously paid shills for big transitioning or some stupid shit like that.

Honestly why the fuck do you care? Literally none of this affects you in any way.
>>
>>831198
>Ignore your kids wishes
>Kid commits suicide, likely at least partially because one of their own parents refuses to accept them
>Continue to ignore their wishes past the grave

For the sake of your argument, how would you like it if I put the wrong name on your kids tombstone?
>>
>>831198
>name my kid niggerfaggot
>kid doesn't want to be called niggerfaggot, prefers michael instead
>refuse to accept him as michael and continue to call him niggerfaggot
>kid eventually kills himself in part due to my abuse
>write niggerfaggot on his grave

This is okay to you?
>>
>>831201
>at least partially because one of their own parents refuses to accept them
See, healthy people do not suicide because you refuse to go along with their beliefs. And the couple of trans I knew, who both tried to kill themselves, had some really ridiculous self-made reasons for trying to kill themselves.

>wrong name on my kid tombstones
Depend what wrong name they're using and why i guess.

>>831202
Yes because the father probably didn't call his daugther niggerfaggot.
>>
>>831197
>The only treatment that's been proven affective in alleviating the symptoms of gender dysphoria is gender transition, that's the consensus of medical science.

The consensus is 100% politically motivated because anyone who dares to speak against it is ostracized and effectively stripped of their career. It's total nonsense. No straight male will ever desire an inverted penis. This "consensus" ignores genetically determined human nature. And research shows that transitioning actually doesn't improve outcomes long term. How the fuck could it? You're literally living a delusion, it's bound to come crashing down eventually. The vast majority of men who transition will simply never pass. Not to mention the horrors of dilation.

Outside of the hard sciences, the academic institution has been in an increasing state of crisis for decades, because of perverse incentives like publish or perish causing rampant intentional and unintentional statistical abuse, data dredging, and the like. These particular failure modes make soft sciences extremely susceptible to dogma, since hand waving is enough to "justify" any position when you are operating in fields without empirical rigor (like psychology, and sociology). At best, this leads to decades of wasted research (alzheimers). At worst, it leads to toxic, politically influenced social policy that harms individuals and society, like all of this trans nonsense.

In a few decades we will look back at gender reassignment surgery the same way we look at lobotomies now. It's complete insanity to blindly trust these failing institutions. Modern transgenderism is a social contagion - the movement is almost identical to a cult, as a surrogate for belonging and desirability.
>>
>>831204
>Trans suicide rate actually going down in recent years due to acceptance

You're the only social contagion here. Just some fucker stuck in the past.
>>
The common and root causes of all social problems are people's ignorance, immaturity, mental illness, personality disorder, and low-level education that neglects them.
Anyone who is inspired or brainwashed by conspiracy theory, fake, pseudoscience, hoaxes, fortune-telling, or religion and is euphoric as "my knowledge is all true" is a victim of inappropriate low-level education.
Since we do not teach philosophy or psychology in compulsory education, children grow up to have a personality that lacks foresight, sympathy, self-control, problem-solving, logical thinking, various literacy, and self-affirmation.
Inexperienced people need not HATRED (punishment, blame, exclusion, neglect), but LOVE (adequate high-level education and psychotherapy counseling to enhance information analysis)

"Emotions Self-Responsibility Theory"
>>
>>831208
Not very surprising, since trans is "hip" now, many cis people now jump on board.
>>
>>831196
no, i'd be dead
>>
>>831204
>The consensus is 100% politically motivated because anyone who dares to speak against it is ostracized and effectively stripped of their career. It's total nonsense.
Can you provide some examples of doctors, psychologists, or researchers being ostracized and stripped of their career because they argued against the consensus on transgender healthcare from a position backed by evidence? Or are you just imagining that there must be a conspiracy because the science goes against your personal intuition?

>No straight male will ever desire an inverted penis. This "consensus" ignores genetically determined human nature.
Even if this were true it has literally nothing to do with whether or not transition is the most effective treatment for GD. You don't have to be attracted to transgender people if you don't want to, trans people still benefit from transition regardless.

>And research shows that transitioning actually doesn't improve outcomes long term.
No, the vast majority of research on the subject shows that transition is effective in treating the negative symptoms of GD. It's not a perfect treatment, but it's far and away better than anything else.
https://whatweknow.inequality.cornell.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-well-being-of-transgender-people/
>>
>>831204
>The vast majority of men who transition will simply never pass.
This is why there is a push to protect the rights of transgender minors to receive transition-related healthcare. Puberty blockers allow the patient to better pass in adulthood and improve their quality of life. Concerns of confused cis children wrongly transitioning are vastly overstated - detransitioners are an incredibly tiny minority and the vast majority of patients who underwent blockers and HRT as children report an improved quality of life as a result.
https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/134/4/696
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2015-03/tes-sdc030615.php
Regardless though, given how effective transition has proven to be in treating gender dysphoria, it seems the majority of transgender women either do in fact pass, or that simply being on hormone therapy significantly improves a patient's quality of life even if they can't socially pass.

>Not to mention the horrors of dilation.
SRS is something only a small minority of trans people want or go through with. I'm talking mainly about hormone therapies, not surgery.
Regardless though, SRS is also proven to improve the quality of life for many patients.
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2265.2009.03625.x
You can think it's gross if you want to, doesn't matter. Heart surgery, any kind of surgery, is gross too. Doesn't mean they aren't vitally important medical operations.
>>
>>831204
>Outside of the hard sciences, the academic institution has been in an increasing state of crisis for decades, because of perverse incentives like publish or perish causing rampant intentional and unintentional statistical abuse, data dredging, and the like. These particular failure modes make soft sciences extremely susceptible to dogma, since hand waving is enough to "justify" any position when you are operating in fields without empirical rigor (like psychology, and sociology). At best, this leads to decades of wasted research (alzheimers). At worst, it leads to toxic, politically influenced social policy that harms individuals and society, like all of this trans nonsense.
These studies are hard science - transition is proven effective at alleviating the negative symptoms of GD and these results have been replicated many times and tested on hundreds of patients across the 50+ studies I linked to you.

Why do you believe we should treat GD using the same methods as depression, personality disorders, etc instead? There's no evidence to back up things like CBT or anti-psychotics as an effective treatment to gender dysphoria, and even for the conditions those treatments are intended to help manage the evidence of their efficacy is often lacking. You're the one supporting a "soft science" conclusion here.

>In a few decades we will look back at gender reassignment surgery the same way we look at lobotomies now. It's complete insanity to blindly trust these failing institutions.
And you know this how? The vast majority of evidence we have points to the efficacy of transition. Do you believe vaccines, chemotherapy, and all these other medical practices will be proven wrong too? Just because medicine was wrong once means it must be wrong now? Should we discard all medical knowledge?

Or are you just engaging in motivated reasoning because you have some personal bias against trans people and think your feelings trump facts?
>>
Cut the tranny in 1/2
>>
https://www.cnn.com politics
Trump gets 2 funerals and tombstones, everyone else gets 1 - CNN Politics
trump two funerals from cnn.com
May 11, 2017 — For example: Trump gets two tombstones for his two funerals, TIME reported, while everyone else around the room only gets one
>>
>>831175
she was a great woman
she will be missed dearly
>>
>>831197
>You think no one's ever tried to treat gender dysphoria using similar methods to depression, anxiety disorder, etc? It doesn't work. The only treatment that's been proven affective in alleviating the symptoms of gender dysphoria is gender transition, that's the consensus of medical science right now in 2020
>You think no one's ever tried to treat major depression using similar methods to depression, anxiety disorder, etc? It doesn't work. The only treatment that's been proven affective in alleviating the symptoms of major depression is electroconvulsive therapy, that's the consensus of medical science right now in 1930
>You think no one's ever tried to treat mania using similar methods to depression, anxiety disorder, etc? It doesn't work. The only treatment that's been proven affective in alleviating the symptoms of mania is a lobotomy of the prefrontal cortex, that's the consensus of medical science right now in 1950
>You think no one's ever tried to treat schizophrenia using similar methods to depression, anxiety disorder, etc? It doesn't work. The only treatment that's been proven affective in alleviating the symptoms of schizophrenia is a medically induced coma via insulin shock, that's the consensus of medical science right now in 1970
just admit that the topic is still new and controversial, like all radical treatments were when they first started out, four about 30-50 years until they actually had enough research performed that it was well understood.
>>
>>831241
Lobotomies, electroshock therapy, etc weren't backed up by dozens of studies showing an improved quality of life in the patients who underwent them. Gender transition is.

Is it possible that in the future there could be some treatment even better at treating dysphoria than transition? Sure. We don't have any such treatment at the moment though, and gender transition is proven effective even if it's not perfect - there's no reason not to use it.
>just admit that the topic is still new and controversial, like all radical treatments were when they first started out, four about 30-50 years until they actually had enough research performed that it was well understood.
The first liver transplant was only done in 1989, I trust you'll be refusing treatment should your liver fail since it's still so new and controversial? Better to just let yourself suffer and die than go with the highly effective treatment we've been using for 30 years.

We've been performing sex reassignment surgeries since 1930 (Dora Richter) and transgender hormone replacement therapies since 1950 (Christine Jorgensen), by the way. Our medical treatments have of course improved since then but the concepts behind them are in no way new or unproven.
>>
>>831175
Oh for fucks sake. Indulging this tranny nonsense is not helping these kids.
>>
>>831252
>Lobotomies, electroshock therapy, etc weren't backed up by dozens of studies showing an improved quality of life in the patients who underwent them. Gender transition is.
>Is it possible that in the future there could be some treatment even better at treating dysphoria than transition? Sure. We don't have any such treatment at the moment though, and gender transition is proven effective even if it's not perfect - there's no reason not to use it.
>>just admit that the topic is still new and controversial, like all radical treatments were when they first started out, four about 30-50 years until they actually had enough research performed that it was well understood.
>The first liver transplant was only done in 1989, I trust you'll be refusing treatment should your liver fail since it's still so new and controversial? Better to just let yourself suffer and die than go with the highly effective treatment we've been using for 30 years.
>We've been performing sex reassignment surgeries since 1930 (Dora Richter) and transgender hormone replacement therapies since 1950 (Christine Jorgensen), by the way. Our medical treatments have of course improved since then but the concepts behind them are in no way new or unproven.

Fuck off shill.
>>
>>831253
The vast majority of medical research on the topic disagrees. Your personal feelings do not trump science.
>>
>>831179
Do not participate in their fantasies and 90% of this shit gets resolved with real mental help.
>>
>>831255
Yes, you've got me. I'm a shill for big pharma endorsing transgender healthcare on 4chan as a way to make more money. I'll come clean just for you though.

I also endorse vaccines, antibiotics, organ transplants, insulin, antihistamines, analgesics, suturing, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, blood transfusions, antiseptics, neurosurgery - basically all of modern medicine. Please make sure you never use any of those treatments or you're playing into big pharma's hand. Go for homeopathy instead next time you're sick.
>>
>>831259
>Do not participate in their fantasies and 90% of this shit gets resolved with real mental help.
Source? Your claims are based on evidence and data, right?
>>
>>831179
The only medical diagnosis that you affirm. Stop being a faggotbrain and stop feeding the stupid shit. The man lost his daughter twice because you fucking faggots can’t stop with your stupid delusions.
>>
>>831196
No, because I’d be fucking dead. Obviously didn’t care when she took her life. Stupid faggot.
>>
>>831269
The only delusional people here are the ones who believe their personal feelings and intuition are more valuable than medical science.
>>
>>831268
There no improvements in suicide rates before and after transition. So there’s that. It’s literally the only illness that is treated by affirming the illness.

Someone has pneumonia you don’t tried to make their lungs fails.
>>
>>831258
It doesn’t though.
>>
>>831278
>There no improvements in suicide rates before and after transition.
Majority of patients report significantly less suicidal ideation after transition.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281441727_Suicide_risk_in_the_UK_Trans_population_and_the_role_of_gender_transition_in_decreasing_suicidal_ideation_and_suicide_attempt

>>831279
It very much does.
https://transpulseproject.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Impacts-of-Strong-Parental-Support-for-Trans-Youth-vFINAL.pdf

The rate of suicide attempt in transgender youth falls from 57% for those who don't have supportive parents, to just 4% for those who do. If this boy's father had accepted and supported him in his transition, he most likely would still be alive.
>>
>>831182
>When denial of science is universally decried
You mean denial of the correct science. The science of the vague omnipotent council of left leaning experts needs to die
>>
>>831222
>https://whatweknow.inequality.cornell.edu/topics/lgbt-equality

Clearly the bastion of objectivity.

First one that comes to mind is James Watson. Look at what they did to him for daring to observe that Darwinian Evolution would likely imply genetic differences among traditional human races.

The orthodoxy is set by progressive ideologues who began infiltrating firstly our academic institutions in the 60s. And it is pervasive, in all socially adjacent subjects. Even in Machine Learning ideologues are asking practitioners to ignore data or presume that it is explicitly wrong if it shows any kind of correlation with race. At fucking google. And they enforce their orthodoxy with social shaming and ostracization. The "paradox of intolerance" is abused as justification to be toxically small minded.
>>
>>831223
>This is why there is a push to protect the rights of transgender minors to receive transition-related healthcare. Puberty blockers allow the patient to better pass in adulthood and improve their quality of life.

It's a vile lie that delaying puberty comes with no side effects. In fact delaying puberty itself will serve to amplify the number of children who choose to transition simply by ensuring that they are more effeminate than their pubescent peers. But no one would dare suggest something so negative in academia today. You'd never find a study on the subject, or at least not without substantial orthodoxy bias.

>Concerns of confused cis children wrongly transitioning are vastly overstated - detransitioners are an incredibly tiny minority and the vast majority of patients who underwent blockers and HRT as children report an improved quality of life as a result.

This is presuming that lack of detransition suggests improvement. This also ignores that full detransition is not possible, and is a path which requires substantial effort if SRS isn't performed. How the fuck do you even detransition from SRS? I'm telling you the entire field pure dogma. You won't find unbiased research because unbiased research would lead to "transphobic" conclusions.

Children are impressionable. Especially lonely, unwanted, low self-esteem pubescent teens. You give them the option of a community of love and affection and belonging and tell them all they need to do is take some pills, you better believe they'll do it. You shame anyone who speaks up, even those who have taken the path only to regret it, and you better believe they'll stay quiet. And eventually you get a 41% attempted suicide rate. You can't solve problems by ignoring reality.
>>
>>831292
>makes up an excuse for not reading something then rambles about 3 unrelated topics
quintessential/ news/posting
>>
>>831227
>These studies are hard science

No, you fucking moron. You don't understand what hard science means. Hard science is a classification of empirical, mathematical disciplines - physics, chemistry, mathematics, and such. Because in these fields the answer is typically right (or 99.9999% right), or wrong. In soft sciences it is trivial to design a study or massage data to get any conclusion you want, regardless of whether your bias is implicit, explicit, and/or institutional.
>>
>>831293

See >>831286

Fuck off.
>>
>>831252
>Lobotomies, electroshock therapy, etc weren't backed up by dozens of studies showing an improved quality of life in the patients who underwent them. Gender transition is.

You are a retarded degenerate. Blinded by your self-righteousness. They obviously weren't just doing lobotomies for fun.

>>831267
>I also endorse vaccines, antibiotics, organ transplants, insulin, antihistamines, analgesics, suturing, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, blood transfusions, antiseptics, neurosurgery - basically all of modern medicine. Please make sure you never use any of those treatments or you're playing into big pharma's hand. Go for homeopathy instead next time you're sick.

This isn't how science works. This is how the religion of "SCIENCE!" works. You don't understand the divide between sciences that are purely psychological, and the trash that is survey data that makes up the bulk of psychological research, and those with empirical, measurable, testable predictions and conclusions. The fact that all of the other fields that you listed are mostly correct doesn't imply that this trans shit is right.

Useful fucking idiots. I know you fucking trannies shit up this board. You can't admit to yourselves that you're living a delusion, and that you are not entitled to positive perception from others. Fuck you.
>>
>>831175
>His father wanted to use the child's deadname - his female name which is on his birth certificate
Meaning her real name
>>
>>831298
Also see See >>831286

There literally is proof. The only one deluded here is you, who for some reason is so insistent other people can't live their lives doing things that will never affect you or anyone else in any way.
>>
>>831274
>more valuable than medical science

This is psychological research, it is NOT on par with medical science. Stop gaslighting my board you fucking tranny shill. Dilate and kill yourself.

You fucking morons are bringing hitler back. We're in weimar 2.0. People are not going to tolerate your gaslighting for much longer.
>>
>>831179
>his son
"Transgender boy" means a girl
>>
>>831302
Unless you're being a dipshit, when saying "Transgender x" x usually is the gender they identify as. Like, transwoman means they're female, transmale means male.
>>
>>831303
No, transwoman means they're a guy, transman means they're a woman. It's the opposite of what they actually are.
>>
>>831286
>https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281441727_Suicide_risk_in_the_UK_Trans_population_and_the_role_of_gender_transition_in_decreasing_suicidal_ideation_and_suicide_attempt

From this paper:

>The survey, hosted by SurveyMonkey, was disseminated to over seventy organisations andgroups throughout the UK, including trans or LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans) supportorganisations, health and equality groups, online forums and professional networks. Key groupsand organisations

Again, psychology is FULL of garbage data sources like this, ESPECIALLY trans shit. Why the fuck would people stay in these organizations if they think they've been misled, or worse, lied to by cocksucking discord shills? Garbage in, garbage out. Like trannies when they transition.
>>
>>831294
My entire point is that the well is poisoned by a cultlike ideology.

>>831300
The sad part is that I legitimately don't think you people are capable of understanding why psychological science is by it's very nature unreliable and subject to dogma, especially combined with the other problems in modern academia. There's no reaching you. Never expect a man to understand that upon which his cope relies.
>>
>>831305
>They used LGBT people as a pool to survey LGBT people

And the problem is..?
>>
>>831307
>The irony of not realizing all your evidence against transitioning is poisoned by literal religious dogma
>>
>>831208
>ItS ThE CuRrEnT YeAr
You're the freak in history, fuck delusional fags.
>>
>>831311
>Reusing the same argument used against Civil Rights, Interracial marriages, gay people, and even international marriages
>>
>>831313
You're goddamn right
>>
>>831305
You didn't disprove the source. You're literally screeching and flailing pointlessly because reality contradicts your fee fees.
>>
>>831186
Why should we respect the beliefs of the father over those of his son? Public holidays are a belief too, so would you accept your boss not giving you weekends because he believes you don't deserve them?
>>
>>831199
Of course it affects them. Their masculinity is so fragile they lash out at any guy who doesn't act like one, out of an irrational fear they might turn into 'sissies' themselves.
>>
>>831319
Because the beliefs of the father are grounded in reality and his daughter was mentally ill
>>
>>831321
>Sorry, no Christmas breaks. I'm an atheist so none of you are allowed to go home early because my beliefs are grounded in reality.
>>
>>831322
Christmas isn't a biological reality. His daughter was a girl with a vagina.
>>
>>831298
>empirical, measurable, testable predictions
Why are you pretending this doesn't apply to transgender research? We've already found neurological signs that are indicative of transgenderism, and QOL improvement after successful reassignment is a well-established fact, unless you think people living in denial until they die is 'healthy'.
>>
>>831310
The even bigger irony is that the Bible arguably supports acceptance of transgender believers, as one of the first converts to Christianity was an Ethiopian eunuch (i.e. a castrated man).
>>
>>831329
Is that what you think transgender is? If someone cuts your balls off, they've made you transgender against your will?
>>
>>831324
And Christmas is physically just like any other day, except we CHOOSE to believe it has significance as a religious holiday, regardless of whether or not we're Christian. The point still stands.
>>
>>831325
>Why are you pretending this doesn't apply to transgender research?
Because it doesn't.
>QOL improvement after successful reassignment is a well-established fact
Then why has the transgender suicide rate gone up?
>unless you think people living in denial until they die is 'healthy'.
Bold coming from someone who attempts to deny the reality of their chromosomes
>>
>>831331
A eunuch was often someone who was willingly castrated in order to serve in a royal court. Thus, transgendered people who willingly alter themselves to fit their preferred gender can be seen as 'eunuchs'. Jesus himself defined eunuchs as 'some incapable of marriage because they were born so; some because they were made so by others; and some, because they have renounced marriage for the sake of the kingdom of heaven'.
>>
>>831337
That's a pretty big stretch
>>
>>831333
>transgender suicide rate
Why are YOU assuming that transitioning wouldn't help decrease suicide when most victims committed suicide precisely because they couldn't transition safely? Also, what the fuck do you even mean by 'reality of their chromosomes'? Is there any code for wearing jeans and watching football with friends in an XY? Should you feel ashamed for not hunting wild animals and joining militias like men used to do? What about people who are intersex to begin with (e.g. XXY)?
>>
>>831338
If you can accept a father, a son, and a spirit as a single yet three separate beings, then why not transitioned trans people as eunuchs?
>>
>>831339
>Is there any code for wearing jeans and watching football with friends in an XY?
No, but there is for certain levels of testosterone, estrogen, and other hormones that we're deciding to fuck with.
>>
>>831341
Then by that logic, why don't you complain about Instagram bros who shoot themselves up with steroids to the point of sterilising themselves?
>>
>>831342
Are doctors prescribing those steroids as a treatment for a mental condition?
>>
>>831319
Well only one of them didn't kill himself
>Holiday are a belief too
Yes and that's why I can choose to not take them.
>would you accept your boss not giving you your weekend
No because we'd probably have signed a contract stating that I can only works x amount of hours.
>>
>>831340
Not him but it's not the same shit at all.
They weren't considered the same as the woman. There is indeed some cultures who had specific gender for men trannies but to my knowledge those roles don't overlap with eunuches. Also eunuches weren't always so by choice.
>>
I'M OUTRAGED!!!!1 THEY OUGHT TO APOLOGIZE!!!!!1
>>
>>831175
>artist
>colourful hair
>dark sense of humour
>mentally ill
>trans
Literal cardboard cutout, there was like half-a-dozen of these people at my high school. Surprisingly none of them killed themselves.
>>
>>831175
this people need to be locked up in mental asylums
>>
Lol
>>
>>831347
I wish. I was born a swole man in the body of a lanklet. The taxpayer needs to fund my transition ffs
>>
>>831199
Just using leftist activism against them, anon
>>
>>831419
Shitposting isn't activism.
>>
>>831337
That's a dumb claim that eunuch are tranny. The reason was to prevent them from making the women in harem pregnant. Why weren't the female royal court workers castrated, if they were tranny? They existed
>>
>>831420
Why do you care that other care anon? Why the west is arguing over tranny toilet, China setting up naval base for their aircraft carrier in the Indian Ocean
>>
>>831337
Plus, it was the rule of the royal court. They willing to serve in the court, so they was castrated as a procedure.
>>
>>831421
I think you're missing the point. Eunuchs by and large were not transgender, but the claim is that people who in modern times we'd consider to be transgender women may have willingly became eunuchs with the knowledge of the feminizing effects castration had; see India's hijra for example, a historically voluntary eunuch caste that largely identifies as transgender women today.

As for why pre-modern transgender men didn't seek to have their ovaries removed, that's probably because oophorectomies are a much more involved procedure and thus extremely dangerous without modern medicine. Hell, I'm not even sure if it was known that ovaries played a similar role to the testes in puberty, it wasn't even done on livestock so there probably wasn't much information on it.
>>
>>831175
>>831175
>another qt tomboy taken from us too soon
I'd laugh if this was some mtf trash, but ftm ... thats fucking depressing.
>>
>>831472
Trans aren’t tomboys
>>
>>831472
He's not a tomboy, he's a boy.
>>
>>831473
>>831478
except that modern tomboys are told that tomboy isn't a thing and that they are in fact trans. so yeah, almost every ftm is a misguided tomboy.
>>
>>831479
>except that modern tomboys are told that tomboy isn't a thing and that they are in fact trans
Source?
>>
>>831478
>He's not a tomboy, he's a boy.
She's not a boy, she's dead
>>
>>831196
>wouldn't you?
I don't think it would be physically possible for me to care once I'm dead.
>>
>>831599
Where in the story does it say this happened?
>>
>>831607
>I don't like science. Here is a bunch of conjecture about an area of medicine I know nothing about, sprinkled with unfounded conspiracies and vague, uneducated appeals to intuition.

Yeah. Well said.
>>
>>831611
Then you didn't read it properly. Either that or you're already ideologically planted against trans people so you'll bend over backwards to legitimize anything that agrees with you.
>>
You homophobes are sooooo interested in other peoples groins. Doth protest too much?
>>
>>831613
Criticism is not transphobia you fucking degenerate. If you truly care about the suffering of others then you should be willing acknowledge and explore indications that the "treatment" or even the movement itself may, despite generally good intentions, be causing harm.
>>
>>831617
Irrelevant to the post. J.K. Rowling is not a medical professional nor was she tripped of her career for speaking out.

>>831616
Here, I'll break the post down.

>The consensus is 100% politically motivated because anyone who dares to speak against it is ostracized and effectively stripped of their career
A random appeal to conspiracy meant to dismiss scientific data that disagrees with the narrative. This is a common talking point among people like race realists who claim that the only reason science disagrees with their bullshit is because there's some conspiracy to manipulate data. The anon who wrote this post obviously provides no specific example of this actually happening.

>It's total nonsense. No straight male will ever desire an inverted penis.
Appeal to intuition. Not even an argument.

>This "consensus" ignores genetically determined human nature.
Appeal to nature fallacy. Anon invokes genetics but links no studies or even makes a specific argument.

>And research shows that transitioning actually doesn't improve outcomes long term
Objectively incorrect. All data we have shows that social/medical transition produces better long term outcomes. Social/medical transition is also the recommended treatment for gender dysphoria as per the AAP.

>How the fuck could it? You're literally living a delusion, it's bound to come crashing down eventually.
More appealing to intuition - telling you to deny medical consensus and data because your gut should tell you that being trans is a delusion.

>politically influenced social policy that harms individuals and society, like all of this trans nonsense.
More conjecture and purposeful, vague obfuscation. Firstly, all social policy is politically influenced, secondly, he cites policy that "hurts individuals and society" but doesn't actually mention a specific policy or explain how it hurts individuals or societies. I could go on but, yeah, both you and this anon are morons.
>>
>>831632
>Criticism is not transphobia you fucking degenerate.
Point out where I said that.

>If you truly care about the suffering of others then you should be willing acknowledge and explore indications that the "treatment" or even the movement itself may, despite generally good intentions, be causing harm.
Then give me some data that shows that the treatment is causing harm. If all you have is concern trolling then I'm not really interested.
>>
>>831637
>This isn't a "debate"
You made a claim and I responded. If you have no counter argument then feel free to disengage whenever you like.
>>
>>831642
>I just want to be able to say dumb shit and not have to listen to anybody criticize it

In a perfect world, anon
>>
Sex is determined at birth.

And the soul has gender too and that likewise can’t be changed.

People are so fucking dishonest. The only reason this bullshit exists is to prevent people’s feelings from being hurt.
>>
>>831624
1. How many trans people have you even noticed in a bathroom and 2. If you have, why you checking random people out when they’re just trying to go to the bathroom? Ya seem awfully concerned with looking at other people’s junk when they’re just trying to take a shit...
>>
>>831656
>Calls other people dishonest
>Appeals to "the soul" to justify positions he has no logical explanation for

Nice meme
>>
>>831667
>greentext
>>
>>831638
>>831634
>>831613
There's literally a thread on the front page of /news/ RIGHT NOW of Richard Dawkins being cancelled for daring to point out the irrational suppression of anything remotely critical of trans research or the trans movement. Get fucked you gaslighting cocksuckers. Just like James Watson. There's more genetic variation between some human races than Darwin's finches. Modern progressivism treats science as a religion - unquestionable when it supports their biases, and heretical otherwise.

And this mass gaslighting is why society is collapsing around us. People are losing the ability to think critically because of the forced cognitive dissonance between what lgbt people define as acceptable opinion and the clearly observable reality of insurmountable genetic differences between men and women (and same for differences between people who diverged THOUSANDS of generations ago to evolve in completely different environments).

Reality does not have a liberal bias, progressives have taken over our institutions of higher learning and implicitly and explicitly suppress politically inconvenient research. None of you morons linking your retarded survey based data dredging and p-value hacking studies even understand that. Useful woke idiots - no better than blind christfags, but far more dangerous. Do you know what preceded the rise of nazis in germany? The same kind of lgbt gaslighting that we're seeing in the US now. You faggots are digging your own graves.

>>>830781
>>
>>831175
and?
>>
>>831675
>No argument
>>
>>831252
I agree with this:>>831298
>This isn't how science works. This is how the religion of "SCIENCE!" works. You don't understand the divide between sciences that are purely psychological, and the trash that is survey data that makes up the bulk of psychological research, and those with empirical, measurable, testable predictions and conclusions.
The successfulness of an organ transplant can be measured empirically using quantitative measurements.
The successfulness of psychological treatments do not have this benefit, they must be measured with surveys and self-reporting and are very susceptible to contemporary influence and bias
>>
>>831679
>And this mass gaslighting is why society is collapsing around us
I'll give you my two cents in the matter.
There's crazy partisans on both sides of the political aisle. There always has been, this is nothing new.

What is new is that it's very likely a lot of the most radical things we hear are in social media or some of the dumbest things that people say are probably being pushed by shills being paid by foreign interests to destabalize US society. They don't care if they are taking the position of a left-wing or a right winger. The more ridiculous stuff they can say, the more disdain it makes amongst the population against their fellow countryman.
Deep down everyone knows that a man desiring to become a woman does not make such fact, and there exists currently an insurmountable difference existing on the molecular level that current medical technology just simply can't overcome... Don't get me wrong, I don't care if a male wants to dress like females do. I don't care. I don't even care if they have transition surgeries whatever. But it's absolutely ridiculous to believe that these surface modifications somehow change the underlying genetic makeup of an individual.

And outside the whole argument of trans stuff, I'm wholly convinced that this outside influence is pervasive to nearly all major issues in the country; racism, gun control, trump, biden, you name it. The media only talks about foreign interference on one side of the aisle, but that's also because most of the media is more or less propaganda for the other side of the aisle, and even the employees of these media corporations admit they are simple propaganda peddlers. This is why we only hear about it affecting one side, is that it would be damaging for propaganda distributors to admit they are affected as well.
But it would be ridiculous to think that these exterior forces are only playing one side of the field if their goal is truly to disrupt
>>
>>831679
>There's literally a thread on the front page of /news/ RIGHT NOW of Richard Dawkins being cancelled for daring to point out the irrational suppression of anything remotely critical of trans research or the trans movement
What a hysterical crybaby you are. More hypoerbolic pearl clutching to satisfy your victim complex. He wasn't "cancelled". He had a completely meaningless, symbolic award he won 25 years ago rescinded from some dry academic institution that you never even heard of or gave a shit about before the article came out.

>Modern progressivism treats science as a religion - unquestionable when it supports their biases, and heretical otherwise.
More vague gesturing. No specific claims, just broadly painting a picture of conspiracy because you have coherent argument.

>And this mass gaslighting is why society is collapsing around us.
More vague gesturing. Claims "society is collapsing" because of "gaslighting" while providing no specific examples of this happening.

>forced cognitive dissonance between what lgbt people define as acceptable opinion and the clearly observable reality of insurmountable genetic differences between men and women
More vague gesturing plus an appeal to nature fallacy. You appeal to some genetic reality that contradicts trans theory while providing no studies, data or even an argument to support your claim

>progressives have taken over our institutions of higher learning and implicitly and explicitly suppress politically inconvenient research
Gesture at conspiracy. No actual argument or cited examples

>None of you morons linking your retarded survey based data dredging and p-value hacking studies even understand that
Vague critique of data while not actually citing any data you disagree with

>Do you know what preceded the rise of nazis in germany? The same kind of lgbt gaslighting that we're seeing in the US now.
And now we finish it off with the "I'm a murderous degenerate because YOU MADE ME DO IT" argument. Perfect
>>
>>831689
>He wasn't "cancelled"
Not him but he literally was though
>>
>>831685
You greatly misunderstand all of the concepts you're talking about. Firstly, the successfulness of an organ transplant can be measured empirically in the physiological sense but the goal of a lot of medical procedures, things like pain levels, overall satisfaction and quality of life, are still based on subjective input from patients. A patient can get a back surgery to treat chronic pain and no x-ray or blood test will be able to measure their quality of life. These elements are all still self-reported. In that sense, organ transplants and psychological treatments are no different. The goal of both organ transplant and psychological procedures is to treat symptoms which inhibits a patient's autonomy and quality of life. Whether or not a liver transplant recipient is biologically still alive is only a small fraction of how we measure the success of medical treatment, particularly given how quality of life is a factor which often informs and even contradicts what may be the most medically efficacious treatment. For example, blasting someone with radiation for 6 months straight may be the most medically efficacious treatment for cancer but, due to self-reported symptoms like happiness, pain levels and mobility, a doctor may recommend hospice based simply on those factors. You're just flat out wrong on your entire conceptual understanding of how science and medicine works.
>>
>>831689
>He wasn't "cancelled" he was [begins describing cancel culture, but paints the awarding body and the award itself in a negative light]
Sounds like cancel culture
>>
>>831691
>Not him but he literally was though
So having a meaningless award you won 25 years ago rescinded by some obscure academic organization is being canceled now? I think the issue is that you people have no standard for what cancelling is anymore and you'll just use it to sensationalize anything when its convenient.
>>
>>831699
>Firstly, the successfulness of an organ transplant can be measured empirically in the physiological sense
Yeah, like quantitative blood work that lets you know how well the organ is working.
Doctors don't rely on a survey given to the patient to tell them if a kidney transplant was successful you retard

It's definitely you that doesn't know what they're talking about and it's kind of funny
>>
>>831688
>the media works for the left xD
If that was true, trickle down would have been snuffed out in its infancy and somebody might have pointed out to GWB that if he really believed the Iraqis had yellowcake uranium, it would be suicidal to send in ground troops into Iraq as Saddam had proved he would use WMD on his own soil back when he gassed the kurds.
Or the media might have mentioned situations such as how Rumsfield and co was directly contradicting the projections of the think thanks commissioned by Clinton to determine the amount of troops needed to even attempt to occupy Iraq without it devolving into sectarian violence was significantly less then the Bush admin was touting with their "less is more" rhetoric as they attempted to handwave away the seriousness and expense of occupying Iraq.
Which they didn't even put on budget. Another fact which the media ignored, and could have crucified them with if it served any agenda besides selling ad space.

Just because the right likes to shriek hysterically about how anything that contradicts their talking point of the day is liberal doesn't actually make it so.
In reality there's the right wing corporate media, and the abjectly corporate media. One shills directly, the other softballs to retain access to the politicians they use as content.
>>
>>831701
>So having a meaningless award you won 25 years ago rescinded by some obscure academic organization is being canceled now?
Yeah
Why are you acting like you've never heard of this before?
Do you think the term only applies to people paid to act on tv or in film?
>>
>>831700
>Sounds like cancel culture
So he didn't lose any jobs, he wasn't banned from any platforms or shunned from society in any notable way. He just lost an award. I also enjoy the subtle implication that he is somehow entitled to keep the award even if the organization that voluntarily gave it to him no longer wants him to have it. Everything is cancel culture to you people because you all share the same hysterical victim complex.
>>
>>831703
>If that was true
If it wasn't true technical directors for CNN wouldn't be bragging about all the propaganda they show and how effective it is, as well as their personal role in using said propaganda to sway the 2020 election

Just sayin
>>
>>831705
Lil bro, your not the National Word Definition General
Google "richard dawkins cancelled", it's what is being used by media
>>
>>831702
>Doctors don't rely on a survey given to the patient to tell them if a kidney transplant was successful you retard
They actually do. I'm sorry, I don't have time to teach you 8th grade science, anon. Read this sentence a few more times and maybe you'll grasp what you clearly missed in my post.

>
>Whether or not a liver transplant recipient is biologically still alive is only a small fraction of how we measure the success of medical treatment, particularly given how quality of life is a factor which often informs and even contradicts what may be the most medically efficacious treatment.

You know when a doctor asks you "How are you sleeping?" or "On a scale of 1 to 10 what is your pain level?"? That's essentially a survey to measure the effectiveness of medical treatments. There's an entire area of medical study focused solely on interpreting patient symptom reporting and how to apply it to treatment plans. Doctors rely just as much on subjective input from patients as they do on blood tests. Again, 8th grade science.
>>
>>831699
You're literally arguing against the science you claim supports you.
>>
>>831332
We celebrate Christmas while understanding that it's not something objective and accepting that other people don't celebrate Christmas. It also has no deeper meaning than a fun day to give gifts and hang out with family. Cutting your penis and testicles off, or scraping out your mamary glands and making a false penis out of medical grade plastic and skin from your leg isn't in the same ballpark as giving a Christmas present.
>>
>>831707
>Google "richard dawkins cancelled", it's what is being used by media
I did google it and the only media outlets who are using the word "cancelled" are right-wing reactionaries like you who use the word to invoke an emotional reaction. Even if the media as a whole were using the word it wouldn't change my point that, to people like you, cancel culture means nothing and everything. Everything from being fired and banned from social media to having a meaningless award rescinded is cancel culture. Ironically, much like lefties who use the word "nazi" to describe everyone, the word doesn't even mean anything anymore because you have no problem using it effectively to mean "anything that I don't like".
>>
>>831710
I'm arguing the opposite, actually. I'm arguing for the efficacy of subjective patient reporting as a valuable standard to inform medical treatments and counter-acting the false dichotomy that medical and psychiatric treatments use completely different models to determine efficacy. I can't tell if you're trolling at this point or if you're actually this dumb.
>>
Split the fucker in two too.
The world is utterly mad.
>>
>>831176
Not in the foreseeable future, only after some kind of 2nd great depression and social upheaval.

There is no conclusive scientific evidence that gender dysphoria is instinctive like homosexuality, most homosexuals are comfortable with their bodies. Often transexuals have other underlying mental illnesses (BPD in this case). The solution to their discomfort is obviously to distinguish between the root cause of their anxiety and the association they have made between it and their body the target the root cause, however both the left and the right reject this, the right for obvious reasons, the left because they must always support their "allies", right or wrong. It does not matter if it is the moral equivalent of telling someone self-harm is the cure for their distress.

The extremists have won, due to their newfound political clout they now control the debate, scientists and psychologists can still provide conflicting evidence or argue against specifics in obscure journals but never attempt to influence policy or it will damage their career, so it is unlikely anything will change until the whole system is shaken.
>>
>>831809
There is scientific evidence you just keep ignoring it because "Muh biases, muh dogma, muh leftists".
>>
So the girl was 15 and already trans?
That doesn't raise any questions? And the mom enabled it i guess. Yea I'm on the dads side.
>>
>>831821
>No no no you should be uncomfortable in your own body for the first two decades of your life
>>
>>831303
in fairy tail land.
>>
>>831820
>There is scientific evidence
Please post it.
>you just keep ignoring it because "Muh biases, muh dogma, muh leftists".
Don't be a prat.
>>
>>831809
>The solution to their discomfort is obviously to distinguish between the root cause of their anxiety and the association they have made between it and their body the target the root cause
Then why does all of the scientific consensus disagree with you and all of the data we have show definitively that transitioning produces better outcomes for gender dysphoria than any other known treatment?
>>
>>831830
It's already in the fucking thread.
>>>831286
>>
>>831845
God dammit meant to tag >>831826
>>
>>831688
>What is new is that it's very likely a lot of the most radical things we hear are in social media or some of the dumbest things that people say are probably being pushed by shills being paid by foreign interests to destabalize US society.

How could I forget that America is the only country with transgender people.
>>
>>831233
I lost
>>
>>831878
That wasn't about trannies, chang, it was about much much more
>>
>>831706
ZZING!
>>
>>831882
If it wasn't about trannies why was it immediately followed by a spiel about anon's feelings on trans people? It's literally part of the same paragraph.
>>
>>831709
>Doctors don't rely on a survey given to the patient to tell them if a kidney transplant was successful you retard
>They actually do. I'm sorry, I don't have time to teach you 8th grade science, anon. Read this sentence a few more times and maybe you'll grasp what you clearly missed in my post.
Tell me about this 8th grade kidney survey done in place if blood work used to diagnose renal failure
>>
>>831884
Possibly as an example of the argument being made in the first half of the paragraph. It was immediately followed by much more than just that example

Most people worldwide believe that it's ridiculous that thinking yourself a woman changes your biological makeup.
It's not even an opinion, it's fact and people who say otherwise are ridiculous I agree with that statement
>>
>>831886
>Possibly as an example of the argument being made in the first half of the paragraph. It was immediately followed by much more than just that example
So then it was, in part, about trans people. I never claimed that it was solely about trans people, my point is that tying it to trans people at all is utterly ridiculous.
Again, if trans identity is being pushed onto America by foreign actors to somehow destabilize it, why are there so many trans people in other countries? Are there also insidious forces trying to destabilize Thailand from within, in the same way? Latin America and Western Europe too?

>Most people worldwide believe that it's ridiculous that thinking yourself a woman changes your biological makeup.
>It's not even an opinion, it's fact and people who say otherwise are ridiculous I agree with that statement
Believing that genetics are what makes someone a man or a woman is your opinion.
>>
>>831723
>Split the fucker in two too.
>The world is utterly mad.
Blood Meridian:
>hack away...the old man raised the axe and split the head of John Glannon to the thrapple.
>>
lmao the "your parents will bury you under your real name" meme is real
>>
>>831845
>Tranny kills itself
Water is wet and will never be dry
>>
>tranny an hero's

And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>831175
>a dark sense of humour and colourful hair.
This reads like satire.
>>
>>831175
If archeologists dug up her body theyd say she was a female.
If her parents actually gave a shit they wouldnt have given into her delusional state and got real help. Now its too late.
This is the proce of retarded liberalism.
>>
>>831193
You sound so fucking dumb. There’s a support group for fucking alcoholics and this is overindulgent? Piss off faggot
>>
>>832149
>If archeologists dug up her body theyd say she was a female.
He was a teenager and most likely on puberty blockers, his skeleton would not have any determinate sex.
>If her parents actually gave a shit they wouldnt have given into her delusional state and got real help. Now its too late.
The suicide attempt rate for transgender youth falls dramatically if they have a family that accepts and supports their transition. If the boy's father had actually cared about the health and wellbeing of his child, he'd still be alive.
>This is the proce of retarded liberalism.
No, this is the price of reactionary culture war bullshit. People's lives are more important than your personal feelings about trans people.
>>
>>832167
>he
>his
lol
>>
>>832171
Yes, he and his.
>>
>>832159
Yes but support groups for alcoholics exist to try and get them to stop drinking alcohol. They're not there to support their drinking habits by giving them free booze and the keys to their fucking cars when they're stumbling back outside.
>>
>>832159
AA is to stop people from being alcoholics. Are you suggesting we stop people from being trannies? Because that would actually help.
>>
It really makes you wonder if this guy wouldn't be alive and a lot more happy being himself, if he hadn't been mindfucked by the media demanding he had an alternatitve...which he didn't. Biologically, girls are girls, and boys are boys no matter what their minds believe - letting them think otherwise is a socialist disease pushed by the progressive left. It kills.
>>
>>832173
>>832175
That would be true if it were actually successful. Studies put the number of people who drop out at 4 in 10 after the first year. Other studies suggest that only 22% of participants were sober for 20 or more years afterwards. I would say surrounding people with others who have the same problem and hearing their stories of why they fell into that behavior is not a good strategy for getting clean based on those numbers.
>>
>>832178
Your personal feelings are not supported by the data.
>>
>>831175
If \x/ is right at all, ya'll just made a pretty fucked up but probably useless ghost.
>>
>>831199
An appeal to authority in a field that changes almost yearly and blanket shrugoff as the country further divides and slides off the edge. Idiot or shill.
>>
>>832186
>changes yearly

Idk looks like they’ve been pretty consistent with this position. But hey keep saying you’re citing the facts while ignoring the actual facts.
>>
>>831331
As far as education goes, Game of Thrones isnt a good replacement for a decent history book anon.
>>
>>831179
Yeah I'm sure his dad calling him the wrong name caused him to kill himself, the reality of having to live his the rest of his life as a fake man had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>831179
You will never be a woman.
>>
So why should I care about people being transgender and what rights do they not have?
>>
>>831214
What THE FUCK are you talking about?
It's not "hip", it's just retarded to "hate" trans people.
>>
>>832271
This isn't discord or reddit, sweaty. You'll have to deal with people who disagree with you.
>>
>>831229

>Cut the tranny in 1/2
But the baby is dead King Sol aka theonemirror , so this is a good solution.

Dad can get the 1/2 with a penis.

Mom gets the 1/2 with hormone titties
>>
trans women are women
trans men are men
trans girls are girls
trans boys are boys
heckin valid etc
cope chuds
>>
what a waste of grave space
>>
>>831179
based dad
>>
>>832267
>So why should I care about people being transgender
You shouldn't. It should be of no consequence to your everyday life.

>and what rights do they not have?
The right to choose their own names, apparently.
>>
>>832260
>Yeah I'm sure his dad calling him the wrong name caused him to kill himself

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7578185/

>https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.00399/full

>https://www.hrc.org/news/family-acceptance-saves-lives

Here's a few studies that finds that trans people who have family who support their transition are anywhere from 50-85% less likely to commit suicide. They also have higher self-esteem, housing rates, and significantly less substance abuse.

>the reality of having to live his the rest of his life as a fake man had nothing to do with it.

>https://www.suicideinfo.ca/resource/transgender-people-suicide/

Here's a study where 67% of respondents thought about suicide before transition and only 3% reported thinking about suicide after. If you think trans people are icky that's fine, you should just come out and say it. There's just nothing more spineless than pretending like you being anti-trans has anything to do with you caring about whether or not they commit suicide.
>>
Dilate
>>
>>832260
>the reality of having to live his the rest of his life as a fake man had nothing to do with it
You don't have even a cursory understanding of what gender dysphoria is.
>>
>>832310
based
>>
>>832394
>The right to choose their own names, apparently.
Not him, but anyone can legally choose their own name, but I can't think of any other cases where you can legally choose what other people have to refer to you as
>>
41% - 50% gamble
>>
>>832310
Produce sperm and egg then
>>
>>832411
Firstly, you're framing this entire issue as though it only centers around what the law is. It would be extremely ignorant to assume that just because its illegal for a person to be discriminated against means that it doesn't happen. Maybe I wasn't specific enough but when I say "the right to choose your own name" I don't mean the legal right but, clearly in this instance, the social right, seeing as how this father refused to call his child by the name they choose even in their death. I can't really think of any other class of people in which this is a common occurrence.

Secondly, there is actually a legal component to this because if you're a trans person who legally changes your name, your landlord or employer is legally required to call you by your legal name. It would actually be against federal discrimination law (in the U.S.) for them to call you whatever they wanted against your wishes simply because they disagreed with your gender identity.
>>
>>831466
>Eunuchs by and large were not transgender, but the claim is that people who in modern times we'd consider to be transgender women may have willingly became eunuchs with the knowledge of the feminizing effects castration had
Transgender => Eunuch
Not the other way around

And yes, beside the eggs, ovaries also produce the female hormones oestrogen and progesterone.

Female may as well get all the soy milk, men may as well get the almond milk
>>
>>832418
Well, this is western australia
>>
>>832421
I wasn't making a legal claim when I used the term "rights" but I can see how that was misleading. I think, prescriptively speaking, a person should have the right to choose their own name and for society to respect that. In certain cases I will defend a legal requirement to respect that in terms of employers and landlords but this story is far more about the the social implications than the legal ones.
>>
>>832420
>And yes, beside the eggs, ovaries also produce the female hormones oestrogen and progesterone.
I'm aware, what I'm saying is I'm not sure if ancient people would've known that.
>>
>>832397
if you cant handle being called the wrong name, that just the gene pool at work baby
>>
" parents argued over his gender in court."

Hmm I wonder why he is confused and suicidal. lul
>>
>>832555
Ok, Karen.
>>
>>831175
dead tranny kek
>>
why have 2 funerals? waste of money.
>>
>>832702
Read the article. One parent wants to see the child's birth name on the grave stone, the other the child's chosen name. A super important matter in Australian culture. Their solution: They split the mortal remains in half and have two funerals, with two grave stones. A good and just tradition.
>>
>>831303
Female and male are biological terms. You are talking about men and women here because no matter your position in the debate trans women are not females.
>>
>>831176
>when
Be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
>>831481
You know grooming is extremely more common in the LGBTQ community, lesbos even call it recruiting.
>>
>>833158
Did you read that in TheDailyMail?
>>
>>833158
Then what do you call the "indoctrination" of 90% of humans into heterosexuality? Is that "grooming" too?
>>
>>833184
lol.
>>833158 now you reply with something witty and insiteful.
>>
>>833184
Hormones. Evolutionary drive to put penis in vagoo to form babby.

If you could produce colon children then you might be able to say that heterosexuality is a social construct. And NO, black people aren't born from butts, despite what your playground education taught you.
>>
Forgot how much tranny acceptance there was outside of /pol/ until I saw these replies.

You don’t tell a schizo that the voices they hear are real and that the moon is indeed following them. So stop doing the same with trannies. If it was treated like it is, a mental illness, the suicide rates wouldn’t be so fucking high.
>>
>>835307
>If it was treated like it is, a mental illness, the suicide rates wouldn’t be so fucking high.
And you know this how? Do you have any scientific studies to back up your claim like the pro-transition position does, or are you just talking out of your ass because you're an anti-intellectual /pol/tard who values his personal intuition over actual science?
>>
>>832172
yes, he and his vagina lol :)
>>
>>832181
you "defined sex" is not supported by the sexual organ between your legs
>>
>>831179
Cope trannoid
>>
>>835307
What? This is such a logical fallacy is ridiculous you didn't see it before posting it.

The suicide rates wouldn't be "so fucking high" if faggots like you didn't talk about them like this.
>>
>>835387
you can't talk to them like normal people
>>
>>835387
>The suicide rates wouldn't be "so fucking high" if faggots like you didn't talk about them like this.
We talk about you like this because you threaten people with suicide if they don't play your sickfuck fetish mind games. You don't deserve to be accepted, you're an abuser.
>>
>>835375
>you "defined sex" is not supported by the sexual organ between your legs
Or his chromosomes
Or his skeletal/muscular structure
>>
>>835397
So you’re admitting your bullshit is the reason for the suicide rate?

>Bro don’t wanna be bullied for being trans?
>Just don’t be trans lol
>>
>>835397
>Threaten others with your own death
You know, I think the people who kept doing the thing that caused the suicide aren’t the victims in that scenario.
>>
>>835405
>threaten people with suicide if you don't get your way
>this is everyone else's fault
You know, if you're dating someone and they threaten suicide if you don't keep dating them, thats more of a reason to break up with them. It's not a reason to keep dating them harder while pretending the situation is something it's not.
>>
>>835410
>the people who kept doing the thing that caused the suicide
You mean the trans person who killed themselves? Or the groomers on the internet who exposed them to "science" created by a man who raped kids?

Textbook abuser behavior: it's not the suicidal person's fault for threatening people with their own suicide, it's everyone else's fault for not giving in to their fetish demands.
>>
>>835414
Damn I didn’t know trans people were invented by one man.
>>
>>835412
>>835414
You wanna know the difference? The fact that they actually fucking commit suicide.
>>
>>835416
>Damn I didn’t know trans people were invented by one man.
Lmao, they literally were. It's a shame the Nazis couldn't burn him along with his work which involved studying the rape of children as part of "sexology"
>>
>>835418
>You wanna know the difference? The fact that they actually fucking commit suicide.
So they're extra abusive, gotcha. Go ahead, do it. It just means we don't have to listen to your abusive ass whine about no one taking your brainworm fetish seriously.
>>
>>835420
Funny, because I see someone yelling at someone else just minding their own business that they’re a freak and should be ashamed for doing something that only directly affects themselves, my first thought isn’t that the person being yelled at is the abuser.
>>
>>835419
Who is he? John Trans creator of trans?
>>
>>835396
Retarded bullshit
You just refuse to do so.
>>
>>835430
Hirschfield. Also Kinsey, if we're naming sexpests that troons hold in high regard
>>
>>831325
The belief that you want to be the opposite sex is real while gaining their benefits. But the belief that you are the opposite gender is not real without beta blue pill men and feminists enforcing the notion that you are born to dress like a female usually does. How does whereing what society has deemed female clothing make you a female? Whereing what society deems what females to where simply because you want to be the opposite sex/gender while still being male gives the appearance that you know you're a man, you just dont want the responsibility of one. How does not having a penis make you no longer XY and born male? It doesn't. These people are ill and if they didn't know what a dress was or make up they probably wouldn't be having this problem because they would have killed themselves faster for being mentally ill. Fucking hate women who gaves rise to these faggots. Always womens fault interfering with society
>>
Less trans people in the world is a good thing
>>
>>835446
>Creating the term trans people use means he invented the concept

If people didn’t already identify that way he wouldn’t have had to make a term for it. Just because Huxley invented the term “Darwinism” didn’t mean the concept of natural selection didn’t exist before that.
>>
>>835458
You’ll never be with a woman.
>>
>>835397
Source on that fucking bullshit?
I'm sorry source on that "clearly well researched opinion".
>>
>>835387
>The suicide rates wouldn't be "so fucking high" if faggots like you didn't talk about them like this.
I think it would also help if they didn't expect everyone to believe their delusions the same way that they do.
But then again, that's why it's a delusion because it's simply not true
>>
>>835489
Shut the fuck up.
You're the problem.
>>
>>831176
When genetic engineering reaches the point where you can by a handfull of pills of the internet and change your gender over a weekend, and change back just as easily if you feel like it. At that point being 'trans' no longer makes you special, so the troons will have to find something else to make everyone pay attention to them, not hold them to the same standards as everyone else, and do as they say.
>>
>>831175
troons are mentally ill schizos what a surprise
especially women troons (ftm) because women are even more likely to be mentally ill
>talented artist
kek
>dark sense of humor
literally schizo
>colourful hair
poisonous animals have warning colors
>>
>>835656
genetic engineering means that all the disorders causing trannyism and probably homosexuality too can be fixed KEK (although homosexuality isn't genetic while troonism is over 50% heritable)
so these people can finally be normal. Pretty dope
>>
>>835658
Don't know if gene modification can cure narcissistic attention seeking. I think that's more nurture than nature.
>>
>>835460
this
they're so fucking ugly it's unreal
>>
>>838772
I mean so are you, so unless your willing to fall on your own sword here...
>>
>>835387
so if we shittalk them they kill themselves? nice
trannyfreaks are disgusting subhuman "beings" that have no place in this world
in fact, when they off themselves and go to hell I bet satan sends them in limbo because not even he can stand them
>>
>>838774
The same people who cry about "Dehumanization" then turn around and say this shit.
>>
>>838776
I never cried about anything, though. It's all fair game
The worst thing trannies can do to normal people is to kill themselves
This way they rob normal people of the pleasure of blowing they tranny's brains out themselves
>>
>>838777

> "I didn't cry about anything though"

Except about that you don't like to cry and why is everyone crying. Cry more, ffffaagget.

Comb ur jerrycurl, nobody wants to see that shit.

All niggers must hang.
>>
>>838782
>All niggers must hang.
Agreed. I actually respect them somewhat because they have less trannyfreaks, and when they do they deal with them accordingly (slugs)
>>
>>838795
>>838782
I sometimes wonder if the mods even visit this board anymore.
>>
>>838812
Who cares, only redditors are rulefags.
>>
>>838840
back to /pol/ u
>>
>>838954
Back to rēddit faggot, this isn't your safe space.
>>
>>831175
https://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/31378822/caitlyn-jenner-says-transgender-girls-competing-girls-sports-school-unfair

Will it stop now that American royalty have said its BS
>>
>>838954
>>>/41%/ trannyfreak
>>
>>839068
>biological boys
>girls
>not fair
but I thought all trannies are real women?!?
>>
>>838774
You are a faggot.
You worry about people trying to be themselves when we have actual fucking rapists in the real world.
You a piece of shit.
>>
>>839100
You will never be a woman
You will never have an uterus
You will never have children
You will never menstruate
You will never have a clitoris
You will never have a self-cleaning vagina
You will never get rid of your Y chromosome
You wll never be a woman
>>
>>831175
she/he joined the 41%
>>
>>839118
Yada yada yada who gives a shit?
>>
Friendly reminder that microplastics in food and water contribute to alter sexuality in the womb and everyone is effected in some way.
>>
>>839118
The power!!
THE POWER
TO GET A REACT!!!
THE RAW POWER!!!!!!
>>
>>839100
they're not trying to be themselves though, the irony you are enabling their anxiety over their bodies while the "bigots" here would rather they become comfortable with their bodies
>>
>>839693
They are trying to be themselves you moron.
You’re not even educated on the subject
>>
>>839118
You don’t even know what the discussion is about if you think it’s any of that shit.
You nigger
>>
I am a hetero white cis male and I prayed for this child with my transwoman gf today. This is really sad.
>>
>>839835
I agree, it's very sad when only one tranny gets shoved six feet under and all the rest of them keep roaming free
>>
We need more trannies to off themselves
>>
>>839913
Where’d the big bad trans person touch you anon?
>>
>>839835
>hetero
>transwoman gf
hmmm
>>
>>839912
>>839919
seek God, we will pray for you
>>
>>839921
Seek suicide, it will cure your mental disease
>>
>>839932
both of us are stable
she healed being with me
>>
>We conducted a systematic literature review of all peer-reviewed articles published in English between 1991 and June 2017 that assess the effect of gender transition on transgender well-being. We identified 55 studies that consist of primary research on this topic, of which 51 (93%) found that gender transition improves the overall well-being of transgender people, while 4 (7%) report mixed or null findings. We found no studies concluding that gender transition causes overall harm.

https://whatweknow.inequality.cornell.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-well-being-of-transgender-people/
>>
>>840058
That's good, trannies on hormones are easier to spot and therefore kill, because they don't pass ever
Had they not trannyfreaksitioned, we wouldn't be able to spot them
>>
>>840062
>implying that you actually leave go outside
>implying that you socialize
>implying that you're not a hideous freak that would be confused for a tranny
Kek
>>
>>840062
>Already lost the culture war so has to larp about killing his idealogical enemies

lol, you probably fantasized about killing your highschool bullies too wonder how that turned out
>>
>>840063
culture war is america bs

>>840066
I leave in Chechnya so it turned out fine
>>
>>831175
So was it a boy or a girl?

Im happy either way that the faggot is dead lol
>>
>>839835
based
>>
>>840298
The only faggot here is you.
>>
>>840298
Female, woman, girl.
And everyone knows it, that's why they put a "transgender" first
If they truly were the opposite gender, they'd just call them men or women
>>
>>840413
>Using faggot as an insult
That's not very liberal of you.
>>
>>831193
Exactly.
>>
>>831179
That would require having friends.
>>
>>831193
Exactly.
>>
>>835429
Traps are false advertising and have fully ruined meeting girls for this whole century. It's covert compulsory homosexuality and nothing else. Great for population reduction and as a trojan for tirany. The Tranny Tirany.
>>
>>840455
Funny thing, trannies and lgbt were fully accepted in the cultures which founded Western Civilisation, Rome and Greece, prior to the ascendancy of the Jewish death cult Christianity. Hell, there were many Roman Emperors who were gay/bi and Caligula was a tranny. Why do you hate Western Civilisation and kneel at the feet of the proponents of a jew death cult?
>>
>>831179
based dad, kill all tranny abomination
>>
>>840465
Trannies no
Homosexuality wasn't viewed in a good light either. Effeminate weak men were laughed upon, like women. They usually became escorts for wealthy older men
Any homosexual sex in the army was done by straight men, which remained straight, simply because it was better than their hand. Women can fuck other women without being lesbos, men do that too. No fleshlights at that time
t. Greek. Trannies and homos have hundreds of traits that would get you killed at that time, it's not just the homo sex that makes them degenearte. It's many things, and even they way they have sex
>>
>>840465
Your fingernails are showing glowie.
>>
>>840467
Stop gaslighting history to justify your worshipping of a dead jew. Either stop hating Western Civilisation or move to a sharia law Muslim country which fully embraces and incorporates a jew death cult into law.
>>
Just because at some point around 2005, a couple of sociology professors and their Tumblr followers suddenly declared that the word "gender" has a new definition, and it, along with any other word, can now mean whatever you want and anything you don't like no longer has to be real, DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE OR FACTUALLY CORRECT.

But guess what? DNA doesn't give a fuck.

And yet criminally braindead faggots will constantly call out anons for rightfully shaming the practice of enabling mentally ill people to mutilate themselves.

Oh, but because they call it 'defending trans rights' and 'respecting a person's right to identify as they please' that makes the guy telling someone not to mutilate themselves a bigot. Fucking clown world all the way down.

You were born with a dick or a cunt. Unless you're a pseudo hermaphrodite, you're a male or a female. Surgeries or hormone therapy doesn't change your gender. Anything else is a mental disorder called gender dysphoria.
>>
trannies are statistically more likely to be sexpests, it's a good thing she was stopped before she got older
>>
>>840634
Friendly reminder that microplastics in food and water contribute to alter sexuality in the womb and everyone is effected in some way.

Also climate change will cause mass famine in the near future.
>>
>>840659
>Also climate change will cause mass famine in the near future.
I've been hearing that promise for 50 years now. Population explosion, global cooling, global warming, there's always a mass famine next Tuesday. Where is my mass famine?
>>
>>831268
I, TOO, *LOVE* SCIENCE
>>
>>831308
Sample bias, duh.

If you take surveys in churches you're not going to get much support for atheism.
>>
>one person is two people
>not mentally ill

hmmm
>>
>>831179
I am sure their death makes the world a lot less heavy. Good riddance. They can be whatever they want in afterlife.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.