[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Syria's air defenses intercepted and destroyed rockets launched by Israel from the direction of Lebanon and the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights towards the Syrian Capital Damascus, state news agency SANA reported on Thursday.
>The Israeli attack wounded four soldiers and caused some material losses, the report added.
>“At approximately 12:56 am today, the Israeli enemy carried out an air attack with bursts of rockets from the direction of Lebanese territory targeting some points in the vicinity of Damascus. Our air defenses confronted the aggression and downed most of the rockets,” SANA said citing a military source.

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2021/04/08/Syria-intercept-missiles-fired-by-Israel-over-Damascus-4-soldiers-injured-SANA
>>
Hooray, just in time for the new administration to bring the US into another forever war.
>>
>>821746
There are babies in that suburb!
>>
>>821746

imagine Germany shooting with rockets into Paris because they dont like some refugees in Lion.

joos lost it..
>>
Imagine defending Assad
>>
>>821817
https://youtu.be/96yhdnhPxAw
>>
>>821796
i went to check on my baby and her little head was on the other side of the room.

These Zionists are the most evil, vile nation in existence.

Chinese Jews are some of the very best people though.
>>
Death, taxes and jewish terrorists acts while pretending to be a victim
>>
>>821771
Extremely bullish for my oil stocks during bobo times.
America, you need to go to war, my oil stocks are suffering
>>
>>822140
Buy gun company stocks instead.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.