[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

rise of super-mutant strains which "threaten" the global fight against the virus.

“It’s a nuclear reactor that has set off a chain reaction and is out of control. It’s a biological Fukushima."

His comment was a reference to the shocking explosion at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in Japan sparked by a tsunami in 2011.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14567615/brazil-covid-plague-biological-fukushima-mutant-strains/

>just out of curiosity; is their a correlation then with starfish melting syndrome, starfish blood is seawater, and the Fukushima disaster if its now considered a huge disaster that the media downplayed for years?
>>
linking the sun should be an autoban on this board
>>
The obvious solution is nuking Brazil.
>>
>>821446
this
>>
>>821427
Just out of curiosity, is there a correlation between OP being a massive raging homosexual faggot and his constant spamming of sludge from supermarket tabloid rags all over /news/? Hey, I'm just asking reasonable questions here. This tragic disaster is considered to be massive faggotry that /news/ mods have enabled and downplayed for years.
>>
>>821514
>The obvious solution is nuking Brazil.
I'm from Brazil, living in Brazil, and I second that.
>>
>>821446
>nuking only results in radioactive, super-covid
no thanks, man
>>
>>821529
>thesun.co.uk/news

STFU Devansh.
>>
>>821529
>This tragic disaster is considered to be massive faggotry that /news/ mods have enabled and downplayed for years.
There's mods here?
>>
>>821607
Yea, radioactive mutations
>>
>>821576
based I don't want to nuke you now
>>
4000 dead per day
600,000 dead by july

"We are brewing new variants every week and some of them may more lethal.. eventually make it to the entire world."

Almost as bad as the US of A
and the variants are coming our way
>>
A third of COVID survivors suffer neurological or mental disorders: study

https://www.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2BT2ZI?utm_source=reddit.com

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.