[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-04-06/mass-shootings-california-lawmakers-tax-guns-ammo-violence-prevention
Remember, they want to make it so poors can't own guns. Only the rich
>>
Based. I love triggering gun schizos. Tax them out the ass and after the dust settles take their guns away
>>
>>821417
>no we can't make people have an id to vote that is poll tax reee
>sin tax guns until they are illegal
all that does is make it so there is more of a black market. NYC has a sin tax on tobacco and that is why that fat black guy killed by the NYPD chokehold was illegally selling loosies
>>
>already derailed the schizo thread in one post
I'm based
>>
>>821417
>Tax them out the ass and after the dust settles take their guns away
Well at least you're not trying to hide it this time.
>>
>>821417
Just take every firearm except for those designed specifically for hunting. Fuck the Rambos, they're just clowns anyway. Let them join the military or a foreign mercenary band if they want to get their rocks off.

t. Gun owning hunter since the age of 16 yo
>>
>>821441
>Just take every firearm
I would LOVE to see you try.
>>
>>821441
>Just take every firearm except for those designed specifically for hunting.
Guns designed specifically for hunting are the only guns you can ban as they are the only ones not explicitly protected by the 2nd amendment. Well I guess you can ban .22s and target rifles too. Miller says guns used for militia use are explicitly protected and heller says guns used for personal defense are explicitly protected
>t. Gun owning hunter since the age of 16 yo
please don't lie Nigel, it is unbecoming
>>
>>821445
Oh I won't be within shooting distance of some crazy schizo like you. I just gotta cast a vote. You're likely to murder some pro gun fed at your doorstep and then your wife and kid get popped ala Ruby Ridge. I'll be reading your families obit while sippin on Bourbon and smoking cubans
>>
>>821458
>Oh I won't be within shooting distance of some crazy schizo like you. I just gotta cast a vote.
Then I guess I'll just have to come to you.
>>
>>821460
I would LOVE to see you try
>>
>>821414
>California
>Taxes on anything
You know this'll all get thrown into the "general fund" like everything else and disappear as per usual. "violence prevention programs" is political speak for "buying myself a property somewhere outside of this dump to run to."
>>
>>821464
Trust me these other gun owners can do whatever the fuck they want, but if you want to make me a criminal overnight then I'm going all out like 2pac. So if Biden gives the order and I start hearing about cops going door to door confiscating shit then you better hope I'm at the top of the list because I'm coming for everyone who voted to make this possible. You want to destroy my life I'll destroy yours too.
>>
>>821458
So what are you going to do with states passing laws that refuse to aid the feds in doing gun grabbing? A handful of alphabet boys are going to raid every home themselves?
>>821465
absolutely, the issue is this could fuck over the pittman roberts tax which is at least somewhat legitimate.
>>
>>821466
Did I fucking ask for your manifesto, schizo?
>>
>>821471
Just giving you a fair warning: fuck around and find out.
>>
>>821472
LARP
>>
Just buy ammo off the street what are you, gay?
>>
>>821506
>he doesn't reload his own ammo
Get better posers.
>>
>>821570
>he's the dumbass at the range on his hands and knees begging for people brass
>>
>>821414
Stop cheeking your meds, schizo poster.
>>
>>821466
You are a literal domestic terrorist in the making. You should definitely have any weapons confiscated.
>>
>>821441
Everyone, meet Nigel. He's British, but he likes to pretend that he's from Alabama and a great white hunter. This somehow makes him an expert on firearms.

>>821466
calm down fren. He's just put out some bullshit that at most might affect pistol braces, but the ATF's history of saying "it's not an SBR" will bite them in the ass.

>>821570
Nigel, stop. Do they let you have a musket over there?
>>
>>821422
this, and it wasn't just random people selling cigarettes either there have been whole organized mafia operations smuggling cigarettes in from Virginia or other states with low taxes.
If this passes we'll probably see Mexican gangs selling ammo to rednecks kek.

>>821441
My AR-15 was designed specifically for hunting Communists like you. Come and take it.
>>
>>821590
>redefine patriotism and upholding the constitution as "domestic terrorism"
>confused why there are now so many domestic terrorists who all want to kill you
>>
>>821593
Nigel seems like a cool guy. The schizo on the other hand threatening to kill everyone he disagrees with, not so much
>>
>>821594
LARP
>>
>>821595
dw the constitution will soon read differently
>>
>>821595
>green words
>>
>>821590
So come and get it faggot.
>>
>>821422
>all that does is make it so there is more of a black market
Dummies like you don't seem to understand that the many blackmarket guns come from the abundance of legal guns.
>illegally selling loosies
I'm gonna roll me up a gun
>>
>>821605
LARP
>>
>>821605
Do you ever get bored of endlessly compensating for your inferiority by LARPing as a tough guy on the internet?
>>
>>821597
For everyone just joining us, do not point out the things Nigel says that make it obvious he is not american. Brit-fags are welcome to their opinion, but pretending to be an American is just sad.

>>821608
3D printer go brrr. Router go brrr. I live in a ban state. Nothing's really banned, it just costs more money so lower income people can't afford to defend themselves. The gangs always seem to have unlicensed, unregistered guns tho.
>>
>>821620
>3D printer go brrr. Router go brrr.
You're having a reddit moment.
>>
>>821622
Yeah
>>
>>821620
>"Gangs still have guns in a ban state!"
>Gang members literally just buying guns in the next non-ban state over

This is why you can't just half ass this shit...
>>
>>821634
>gang members buy guns from gun stores in non-ban states
Really? I didn't know Tyrone filled out 4473s.
>>
>>821634
>Gang members literally just buying guns in the next non-ban state over
No, they're not. This has been debunked endlessly.
>>
>>821638
You'd be surprised. Either that or they get someone in said other state to buy the guns and transport them to them.
>>
Sounds like the problem is guns
>>
>>821651
>You'd be surprised.
Yeah as a matter of fact I would be surprised. Do you have a citation to back this up?
>>
>>821414
So since they can't legally ban guns they've circumvented the law by abusing their tax powers. Anyone who supports this kind of thing is shitting all over rule of law. Hope they still support this when assholes on the other side start taxing dildos and Marxist pamphlets. All sin taxes are garbage, you may as well be fining people for using their liberty.
>>
>>821414
imagine being on 4chan (a shill website for billionaires) and pretending to care about the poor lmao
>>
>>821597
stop samefagging
>>821587
You commies have literally been calling your political opponents schizos for 100 years now.
>>821600
top kek
>>821608
>Dummies like you don't seem to understand that the many blackmarket guns come from the abundance of legal guns.
How is a gun ban going to change the abundance of guns?
>I'm gonna roll me up a gun
You can very easily turn a $50 home depot gift card into a gun. Not to mention 3d printed guns or how defense distributed sells CNC machines and blueprints for guns are available for free on the internet.
>>821634
>>Gang members literally just buying guns in the next non-ban state over
No they don't. That's Illegal and a crime. You can't sell ban guns to out of state residents at gun stores and you can't private sale to out of state residents.
>>821651
>You'd be surprised.
No, I wouldn't. That's Illegal and a crime. You can't sell ban guns to out of state residents at gun stores and you can't private sale to out of state residents. FFLs aren't doing this.
> Either that or they get someone in said other state to buy the guns and transport them to them.
That's called a straw purchase and is a federal felony already.
>>
>>821445
>I would LOVE to see you try.
>>821460
>Then I guess I'll just have to come to you.
>>821466
>but if you want to make me a criminal overnight then I'm going all out like 2pac.
>>821472
>Just giving you a fair warning: fuck around and find out.
>>821595
>>confused why there are now so many domestic terrorists who all want to kill you
>>821605
>So come and get it faggot.

So... you act like this and are surprised that there are people out there who aren't quite as big on the idea of someone with these views having access to firearms? You are your own worst enemy. You literally threaten violence against those who disagree with you and against those who are "complicit" (through voting, no less) with their *potential* actions. Do you not think through what you are typing? Do the words just come out? Think about what you are saying and why many would look and say "here's a prime reason we need gun control".
>>
>>821749
>They can’t do that it’s a crime

That’s the idea. No one said it was legal, but it certainly explains where said guns are coming from.
>>
>>821790
Because with everything that has happened in the last 12 months we are way past the point of being civil with each other. We are a fucking cunt hair away from another civil war and I am done arguing with these people who think this is funny.

>Think about what you are saying and why many would look and say "here's a prime reason we need gun control".
Like it matters? As if they could ever be persuaded?
>>
>>821790
Perhaps you should stop trying so hard to violate our rights? Literally all we want is for you to leave us the fuck alone.
>>
>>821790
I mean the person is literally voting to murder him so they can fuck right off. The SHALL poster did nothing wrong.
>>821791
FFLs aren't illegally selling to out of staters, they would be going to federal jail for that. People aren't private selling to them either for the same reason and because the stats don't track. Your solution to people breaking the law is >more laws. they will just break the new ones. But the thing is, your goal isn't to stop the criminals, you want to confiscate guns from normal gun owners so it is easier to do a holocaust.
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/suficspi16.pdf
>>
>>821791
Actually this explains where the guns are coming from.
>1.3% from a retail source
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/suficspi16.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwisnK7I0O7vAhXmMlkFHQ_ICFgQFjABegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw3K8_isoNfJ2TTx_gRw4dSf
>>
Guns already are only owned by rich people or people who can waste money on guns because they live with their parents.
>>
>>821422
Loosies are an ancient practice, you basement dwelling faggot.
>>
>>821445
Shoots fired from the house.
Send drone while we hang out in our armored car.
>>
>>821460
looooooool he isnt in your bag of cheetos
>>
>>821833
Sccy 9mms are less than $200. Single barrel shotguns are less than $150
>>821834
because blacks don't want to pay the sin tax on cigs, you fucking cocksucking retard
>>821835
>muh drones
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2009/dec/17/skygrabber-software-drones-hacked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW0upku1HIQ
>>
>>821466
Going out like 2pac? Youre gonna get shot by the guy who sells your music?
>>
>>821791
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>821833
This is the future Dems want.

>>821835
I thought you were against the militarization of police? Not that it will come to this, but if the govt can do it for guns, it can do it for other things. Remember the peaceful protestors snatched off the streets of Portland?
>>
>>821839
He said "going all out like 2pac" not "going out like 2pac".
>Fuck your bitch and the clique you claim
>>
>>821856
>Remember the peaceful protestors snatched off the streets of Portland?
You mean the ones assaulting people at roadblocks and setting fire to federal buildings?
>>
>>821874
Yeah, those ones.
>>
>>821880
Gotcha, just clarifying
>>
>>821828
>Literally all we want is for you to leave us the fuck alone
Here's a deal: We leave you alone when we stop having mass shootings and 25X the gun deaths of any 1st world country and you swear an oath you won't attempt to overthrow Democracy again when the results hurt your feefees and make you cry and sob like a skeletal purple haired vegan. Deal? No, because you support instituting lawless violent tyranny as was proven in the MI Capital seige and 1/6.
>>
>>821894
>We leave you alone when we stop having mass shootings and 25X the gun deaths of any 1st world country
This is your fault because you refuse to crack down on violent niggers in your urban leftist hellscapes. Take responsibility and stop blaming white people for your retarded negro children .
>>
>>821894
Nigel, stop bringing up the capitol riot in gun threads. It's not relevant. And you're really letting those misleading Vox statistics get to you.
>>
>>821749
>How is a gun ban going to change the abundance of guns?
Confiscate the legal guns, dummy, pry it outta yor fat lil burger fingers
>>
>>821906
>Confiscate the legal guns, dummy, pry it outta yor fat lil burger fingers
Hope you're ready for "POLICE NATIONWIDE REFUSE TO ENFORCE CONFISCATION AS OFFICER DEATHS SKYROCKET"
>>
>>821894
>We leave you alone when we stop having mass shootings and 25X the gun deaths of any 1st world country
So ban people from being black?
>you swear an oath you won't attempt to overthrow Democracy again when the results hurt your feefees
why wouldn't we resist a tyrannical despot?
>because you support instituting lawless violent tyranny as was proven in the MI Capital seige and 1/6.
What are you talking about? We don't support that cunt in Michigan or Biden.
>>821906
There are literally more guns in the USA than people and even in anti gun states people don't comply with gun grabs. In anti gun NY only 5% of people complied with the "SAFE" act's semi auto registry requirement and in anti gun NJ not a single person turned in a bump stock or mag holding more than 10 rounds to cops when those were banned. You expect federal alphabet boys to quite literally go into over a third of all the houses in the USA?
>>
>>821912
Police wouldn't even be the ones door kicking. Like half the country has a law at the state, county, or municipality level that forbids local law enforcement from cooperating with federal gun confiscation. It would literally need to be alphabet boys
>>
>>821899
>Nigel, stop bringing up the capitol riot in gun threads. It's not relevant.
It's very relevant since it tears to shreds your false narrative of gun fanatics protecting against tyranny when they attempted to overthrow Democracy and crown an Orange blob Fuhrer for life as well as an armed siege on the MI Capital and attempt to kidnap and assassinate Gov. Whitmer for COMPLYING WITH THE ORANGE FOOL'S OWN CDC RECOMMENDATIONS! See your fellow lunatic's post >>821916

Btw, it's 10:57AM 64F here down home in AL. I'm a gatherin' up mah noodlin' gear 'n me 'n Billy Bob "Bubba" is sho' 'nuff headin' down yonder to Chickasaw Crik tuh noodle us'n some dem flathead catfish, you betcha'! Whoooo doggies, light mah fire! Ima bring muh shooty bang bang case we's runs across a water mocassin or Democrat!
>>
>>821894
>when we stop having mass shootings
Which wouldn't happen if you got rid of gun free zones.
> and 25X the gun deaths of any 1st world country
Pretty sure Russia has us beat on gun deaths and they have far more restrictions.
>in before Russia =/= 1st world no true Scotsman
>>
>>821964
(You) seem upset that people want to be able to defend themselves. Wasn't it a popular claim that trump was a tyrant? Shouldn't you support minorities arming themselves to defend against tyranny?

And anyone can google the time and weather in a particular place. No one believes you.
>>
>>821964
>mfw Gage doesn't understand rebelling against tyrants near me
I guess that is why we are citizens and you are a serf with a queen. also you used bong slang again
>>
>>821974
Your guns are going to be stolen by rampaging black men.
>>
>>821998
That's awfully racist. Are you afraid of some peaceful protestors?
>>
>>821978
>muh armed violent insurrection to overthrow Democracy is valid 'cause Democracy hurt muh feefees
See? This is why your false narrative about guns being necessary to prevent tyranny is seen as bullshit now. You fagfucks shot your own peckers off.
>>
>>822006
A. Biden wasn't democratically elected.
B. We never said it was to "protect democracy" we own them to protect the American people and our basic human rights.
>>
>>822018
Now you're getting recursive because you're in a loop that confirms why your false narrative about defending against tyranny is utter bullshit. Keep going, more people will see it, lol!
>>
>>822027
Biden is a tyrant. Anyone with a D next to their name is. The 2nd Amendment is for protecting us from Democrats.
>>
>>821917
So?
>>
>>822034
Calm down schizo
>>
>>822078
how many alphabet bois do you think there are? the ATF ones are also fat as fuck. There are FoIA request memos about the ATF agents being too fucking fat
>>822080
If you are going to fucking shill for communism, at least demand better scripts
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1341504/
>https://timeline.com/sluggish-schizophrenia-russia-1e12cec4f6e9
>>
>>822034
Go take out your incel sexual frustrations by pinning a poster of a Democrat on a rotten tree stump and spraying a barrage of rounds at it with your neeto, keeno, super cool illegal bump stock, schizo. That might keep you from committing another daily mass murder that we get to have thanks to you and your con men pro death organisations who buy Repugnicon grifter politicians like a bag of popcorn at a ball game.
>>
>>822111
calm down schizo
>>
>>822111
Why are you always so upset, Ms. Thomas Gage?
>>
>>822114
Gage supported a king just like you rabid gun nuts when you attempted to overthrow Democracy and crown the Orange Fool, Drumphus Maximus the First.
>>
>>822124
Gage supported a monarch, just as you do, and wanted guns confiscated from Americans, just as you do, and was not American, just like you aren't American.
>>
>>822111
>Feeling this personally attacked
A hit dog will holler, as they say.
I guess it holds true
>>
>>822097
Why do you support pedophiles like Matt Gaetz?
>>
>>822143
Because the worst republican is better than the best democrat.
>>
>>822144
Nope. Try again, pedo
>>
>>822144
Imagine being such a dipshit that you'd openly admit you have no consistent principals and merely follow whatever team you've signed up for regardless of their behavior.
>>
>>822145
Wrong, fag
>>822146
My principles are to liberty and the GOP pushes policies that protect my rights and liberty while the dems try to deny me my rights.
>>
>>822148
Calm down pedophile
>>
>>822148
>My principles are to liberty
No they aren't - you just said you don't give a shit if they molest children so long as they beat democrats. Why lie? Your principals are to power, not liberty.
>>
>>822149
Saying I hate gun grabbers makes someone a pedo?
>>822152
my principles are liberty. Yours are power, samefag. That is why mine is to making sure the people have the right to keep and bear arms and yours are to confiscating guns.
>>
>>822148
>My principles are to liberty and the GOP pushes policies that protect my rights and liberty while the dems try to deny me my rights
So liberty is violently attempting to overthrow Democracy, throw out the pesky parts of the Constitution that made Democracy hurt your feefees and install a King? If you truly supported liberty you would support every American having equal access to polls regardless of skin color, where they live or whether their area happens to lean Democrat. But instead, since your attempt to install a King failed, you now support restricting access to polls for millions of US citizens. You're the very definition of a tyrant supporter. You've given up your right to call yourself an American. Now, get out of our country and move to a totalitarian country that is more in line with your philosophy - you're not welcome here anymore.
>>
>>822162
>my principles are liberty. Yours are power, samefag.
Weird. I only recall one side of aisle attempting to and defending overthrowing a democratic election based on completely meritless conspiracy theories. Its almost like you cared about liberty until the second losing power became a possibility and then you completely abandoned it.

>That is why mine is to making sure the people have the right to keep and bear arms and yours are to confiscating guns.
Sure, no matter how many children get molested by your politicians in the process, right mr. liberty man?
>>
>>822238
Why do you think that every pro-gun anon was at the capitol or even supported it?

>>822243
you're doing the samefag thing again.
>>
>>822247
>you're doing the samefag thing again.
So you have no response at all?
>>
>>822238
>>822243
Biden wasn't democratically elected. Biden is the one trying to throw out the constitution. The peaceful protesters at the capital are no different than the ones who kicked your ancestors out of our country, Thomas Gage
>>
>>822249
response to what? I didn't support the capitol rioters and I certainly wasn't there myself. Why do you think every gun owner is a trump supporter?
>>
>>822253
>Why do you think every gun owner is a trump supporter?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>822260
you've done it again, Nigel. I'll go buy some more guns and turn those in too.
>>
>>822253
So you're saying you disagree with this paranoid schizo >>822250 whose ideas match a majority of the Party of Trump GOP?
>>
>>822280
we're on an anonymous image board you fucking retard, you can't tell who's responding to you. Trump was too anti-gun for me.
>>
>>821414
tfw can't tell if this is ammo price hiking to deal with the fact the shortage is ending, a foreign attempt to demoralize the anglosphere, or trolling
>>
>>822253
>response to what?
You made some claim about how your principals were based on liberty and I provided the counter example of when the vast majority of your political party completely abandoned the concept of liberty to try to steal an election.

I also made a counter argument based on your claim that you didn't care when your politicians molested children because "the worst republican is better than the best democrat", essentially admitting that your allegiance to conservatism has nothing to do with their behavior or morals and only partisanship.

I gave these two arguments and your response to all of it was "you're samefagging again". So, as I said, do you have any response at all?

>I didn't support the capitol rioters and I certainly wasn't there myself.
Did you support the conspiracy theory that Trump had the election stolen from him through voter fraud?

Nice strawman.
>>
>>822344
>your political party
Fuck off with this shit. Why do you think every gun owner is a trump supporter?
>>
>>822354
Your straw-men are terrible.
>>
>>822363
When you whine about "*your* political party" you come off as a disingenuous piece of shit.
>>
>>822280
>anyone I don't like is mentally ill reeee
good one chang.
>>822341
It totally is. Ammo price stabilization never. It is also bleeding the milsurp and world supply because some companies are importing all the 5.56 they can find world wide regardless of price so soon no one will have milsurp 5.56 to flood the market with
>>
>>822364
>When you whine about "*your* political party" you come off as a disingenuous piece of shit.
When you whine about people acknowledging the existence of a political spectrum and the association your opinions have to them you come off as a weasely, spineless dipshit who is too afraid to own the consequences of their own ideology.

>>822738
>anyone I don't like is mentally ill reeee
No, not anyone. You. You are mentally ill.
>>
>>822766
>No, not anyone. You. You are mentally ill.
>No, just you. You, specifically, are a schizo.
nope, see
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1341504/
https://timeline.com/sluggish-schizophrenia-russia-1e12cec4f6e9
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0952695117746057
https://www.bmj.com/content/bmj/293/6548/641.full.pdf
https://geohistory.today/soviet-psychiatry-snezhnevsky/
It's well documented that commies use that line to attack people they disagree with. That is why your discord scripts say to use it.
>>
>>822782
>Everyone who points out how unhinged I am is a commie.
Classic schizo-poster.
>>
>>822782
What kind of autism is required to see commies everywhere like it's 1950?
>>
>>822784
>>822786
It's specifically a meme lefty bunckerchan faggots like yourself use on every board you go on when you are losing an argument. It is your version of dilate because the average lefty is an NPC who literally cannot understand how people can think on their own and not just do what TYT or current year man or whatever other propagandist tells them
>>
>>822790
>It is your version of dilate because the average lefty is an NPC who literally cannot understand how people can think on their own and not just do what TYT or current year man or whatever other propagandist tells them
Says the right wing schizo who hallucinates communist under his bed whenever reality contradicts with his worldview.
>>
>>822791
Says the left wing baizuo who hallucinates white supremacists in every shadow and trump hiding under his bed to jump out and scare you at night.
>>
>>822791
Are you left of center? Because anything far left is the same. Communist is shorthand for it
>>
>>822797
>Says the left wing baizuo who hallucinates white supremacists in every shadow and trump hiding under his bed to jump out and scare you at night.
This is a weird claim because I've mentioned neither white supremacy or Trump in this entire conversation. You, on the other hand, have called everyone in this thread communists because they disagree with you.

>>822801
>Because anything far left is the same. Communist is shorthand for it
I know you think that, anon. You think it because you're a complete dumb fuck, like I said. Thanks for clearly illustrating it.
>>
>>822828
You all want slavery, you all are authoritarians. All leftists are commies. Stay mad Auth Left
>>
>>823257
>no arguments
>ree ree buzzwords
>everything is communist

I'd expect no less.
>>
>>823258
You want to ban guns and demand my labor from me to fund your welfare. That is authoritarian slavery. Every communist nation in existence has practiced slavery and authoritarianism. Leftwing societies literally cannot exist without authoritarian strong governments to redistribute labor.
>>
>>823261
>You want to ban guns and demand my labor from me to fund your welfare.
You're a delusional lunatic. I don't want to ban guns and using tax dollars to pay for the socioeconomic prosperity of the population is how a country works. I'm not going to get into this with you because you're honestly too dumb to engage with.

>Every communist nation in existence has practiced slavery and authoritarianism.
You have no idea what communism is. You admitted as much earlier in the thread when you said that anything "far left" is communism. You're very, very, very uneducated on nearly everything you believe.

>Leftwing societies literally cannot exist without authoritarian strong governments to redistribute labor.
Firstly, you mean wealth redistribution. Secondly, every society redistributes wealth. There is no country on the planet right now that doesn't collect money and redistribute it. This is the last post I'm responding to you with because its baffling how fucking stupid you are.
>>
>>823264
>You're a delusional lunatic.
commie calling someone crazy, what else is new
>. I don't want to ban guns
You are posting how you want gun control in this thread. Don't lie.
>using tax dollars to pay for the socioeconomic prosperity of the population is how a country works.
Why do you believe you are entitled to my labor? Why do you believe you own my time and my labor?
>I'm not going to get into this with you because you're honestly too dumb to engage with.
and there are the insults and deflection because you lost the argument.
>You have no idea what communism is. You admitted as much earlier in the thread when you said that anything "far left" is communism. You're very, very, very uneducated on nearly everything you believe.
anything far left is communism. It functions the same where you have an auth government using the people as slaves. And good insult instead of arguing a point. Real great at debating there.
>Firstly, you mean wealth redistribution.
Nope, I mean labor redistribution. Where do you think my income and wealth come from? It comes from my labor.
>Secondly, every society redistributes wealth. There is no country on the planet right now that doesn't collect money and redistribute it.
because they are run by authoritarians who view the people as slaves.
>This is the last post I'm responding to you with because its baffling how fucking stupid you are.
And running off throwing insults out because you can't defend your points because you have never in your entire life had an original thought and only do what TV tells you.
>>
>>823279
>commie calling someone crazy, what else is new
schizo-poster calling anyone who disagrees with him a commie. what else is new.

>You are posting how you want gun control in this thread. Don't lie.
I see you're unfamiliar with the concept of an anonymous message board.

>Why do you believe you are entitled to my labor? Why do you believe you own my time and my labor?
Because you live in a society?

>and there are the insults and deflection because you lost the argument.
There was no argument to lose, schizo-poster. You are just calling people communists and reee'ing about how taxes are slavery and I'm calling you insane for making no sense. This conversation is devoid of any substance.

>anything far left is communism.
I honestly don't know what to do with this. You're so objectively wrong I can't do much but throw my hands up on this one. It always perplexes me when people have these big oppositions to systems they know nothing about. You sound like an insane lefty who hates capitalism but can't actually define how like, markets or interest rates work. You're no better than an actual internet communist, anon. All flash no knowledge.

>Nope, I mean labor redistribution. Where do you think my income and wealth come from? It comes from my labor.
No, you mean wealth distribution. Labor redistribution is a financial management term meant to describe some method for scaling pay rates and correcting salary expenses. You really are cripplingly retarded.

>because they are run by authoritarians who view the people as slaves.
Yes. Every country on the planet is authoritarian and views their citizens as slaves because they collect taxes to pay for infrastructure. Perfectly rational, non-batshit crazy thought process.

>And running off throwing insults out because you can't defend your points
I'm beyond confused what I'm supposed to be defending here. I know I said this was the last post but you're like a trainwreck I can't stop watching. I really can't help it.
>>
>>821593
>Nigel, stop. Do they let you have a musket over there?
Nigel is lucky if they allow him to own a table knife over 3 inches

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.