[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Pfizer has halted shipments of coronavirus vaccines to Israel in outrage over the country failing to transfer payment for the last 2.5 million doses it supplied to the country, The Jerusalem Post has learned.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/banana-republic-pfizer-outraged-israel-failed-to-pay-for-covid-vaccines-664140?utm_source=spotim&utm_m https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/banana-republic-pfizer-outraged-israel-failed-to-pay-for-covid-vaccines-664140?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation edium=spotim_recirculation
>>
Is Israel bankrupt or did they just try to scam Pfizer like the jews that they are?
>>
What recourse is Pfizer even gonna have? The majority of the jewslave states of america's government is jewish.
>>
>>821219
Nothing official, but watch as vaccine companies become reticent to sell to Israel. Jews don't like being jewed by other jews.
>>
>>821212
Honestly I'm okay with this. Fuck Pfizer.
>>
>>821244
I can see your nose from here.
>>
>>821244

i second that.
>>
>>821244
>>821262
Please Pfizer, may I have some more?
>>
>>821244
I agree fuck pfizer
According to the leaked ccp database last year they employed 75 ccp officials at their chinese branch, which is like 70 more than any of their horizontals
They worked with the people who engineered the disease and profited from it.
They were the first to announce a vaccine, and did so with in 1 week of the US election

Pfuck pfizer
>>
>>821285
Please Pfizer I Want Some More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tOkpntQtBM
>>
>>821285
>>821317
More?
Did you say MORE?
We have to pay the electrical bill you know!
>>
>>821285
I just got my 1st dose of Pfizer Monday and am scheduled for the 2nd on 4/26. 95% effective at preventing symptomatic covid and 100% effective at preventing severe covid. And although Pfizer are joos, I got it for free in the US, I guess as an apology for stealing my foreskin at birth like the rest of Americans. No wonder we have the highest rates of neurosis/psychosis and 25X the homicides of any other 1st world country.
>>
>>821322
>95% effective at preventing symptomatic covid and 100% effective at preventing severe covid
Haven't they revised those numbers down?
>>
>>821342
I haven't seen anything different and I searched it on Monday after I knew which kind I was getting.
>>
imagine trying to jew down the price of vaccines to save your own lives
>>
>>821398

Fitzner is fucking mutant bomb with many risks. the shit was well known especially since SputnikV, Moderna and Fitzner got their data to WHO. the shit here is that Fitzner lied and all experts warned about. but american jews wanted to own the market and still pushed for this shit mixture all over the USA. now in UK controlled areas because of war between AtraZeneka (british jew shit) and Fitzner EU and other countries got shortage. people and some countries are just "fuck this" and turning over to chinese or russian vaccines..
>>
>>821212
Pfizer is Chinese
>>
>>821437
>Pfizer is Chinese
It was founded in NYC and is HQd in NYC.
They have branches everywhere.
>>
>>821433
Is that you Sergei?
>>
>>821437
never post on this website again, retard
>>
>>821212
wow why is Pfizer being so anti-semitic?
>>
>>821437
They’re American. I get it they’re big pharma but at least they are our big pharma.
>>
>>821738

haha.. they got you already..
>>
>>821219
>>821238
Oh neat, they could also say upfront payment literally selling to the highest bidder to get buying power and sell back to the U$ govt on the downlow
>>
>>821218
The article makes it sound like Gantz is blocking attempts to pay until his appointees are agreed upon by Netanyahu, but this is jpost so who knows what the real story is.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.