[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Trans woman, 24, gave herself testicular torsion by tucking them into her body
>She was admitted to hospital in Davao City, Philippines, because of the pain
>Doctors explained removing both testicles would cause permanent infertility

>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9417843/Transwoman-forced-testicle-removed-years-tucking.html
>>
My brother got an inguinal hernia while lifting heavy equipment.
>>
>>820655
>My brother got an inguinal hernia while lifting heavy equipment.

Same here.
When I come, my semen has lumps as it makes it's way through my twisted vesicles.
>>
Task failed successfully
>>
>>820650
funny anon women don't have testicles
>>
Let's ask real women if they think these people are women or not?
>>
>>820762
Trannies are not women. They are men with a fetish.
>>
>>820675
D:
>>
My friend broke his collar bone while framing a house
>>
>>820783
So you're a tranny?
>>
>>820938
no, I have a foot fetish
>>
>>820942
ok then, foot tranny
>>
>>820762
Femanon here. Trannys are real women. I just oppose them because straight men find them more attractive than those of us born with a gash and are "stiff" competition.
>>
>>820762
Trannies are not women
>>
>>820650
man that stinks
why are we so cruel as a society to allow people to get harmful medical prcodures that allowed situations like OP to happen
>>
Instead of more operations we need more shrinks apparently?
>>
Bring back mental institutions and put these self-harming creatures where they belong.
>>
>>820982
You should continue to be upset that transgendered people have rights
>>
I’m failing to see the issue here. Isn’t the endgame being without testicles anyway? Now it’s a medical necessity instead of an elective surgery. Win-win, no?
>>
>>821040
+1 on that
I remember a time where girls who would cut themselves would be referred to a shrink and even put in a nut house.
Now it's considered acceptable to have people inject themselves with hormones of the opposite sex and mutilate their genitals.
The inmates are running the asylum. Where the hell did it all go wrong?
>>
>>820952
defend tranny by mocking with tranny.
>>
>>821063
>Where the hell did it all go wrong?
Progressivism
>>
>>821041
Being thought of as a particular gender is not a right. Even cis people don't have that right, anyone can call them by the wrong pronoun.
>>
>>821060
They use the testicles to fashion parts of the franken-puss.
>>
>>821163
Well, play stupid games, win stupid prizes I guess. Now they get to be neither man not woman.
>>
>>821162
So? They still have the same rights as you and me, and that makes you furious for some reason
>>
>>821550
Transgender people having the same rights as everyone else isn't the issue and has never been the issue, the issue is when they want society to bend over backwards for their fantasies and throw people in jail for calling them 'sir' instead of 'ma'am'. You're calling me furious, but I'm not the one filled with rage every time someone calls me by the wrong pronoun.
>>
>>821711
The problem isn't a misgendering, it's continuously treating others in a way they don't want to be treated. Mistakenly calling someone "sir" instead of "ma'am" once is an honest mistake. Repeatedly doing so despite them making it clear that they don't want you to do so is being an asshole and not respecting the wishes of someone else to the point of harassing them.
>>
>>821713
People have the right to be assholes. No one has the right to use violence-backed law enforcement to force people to care about their feelings. Transrights activists want to send cops to the doors of anyone who does not believe their claims. Trying to criminalize the thought that a transgender woman is not a woman is blatant thoughtcrime. If being called a pronoun is harassment then any speech is up for grabs.
>>
>>821713
Daily reminder that 'being an asshole' is now a crime which can land you in prison. Orwellian.
>>
>>821550
What rights don't they have? The right to go to the bathroom of their choice? Cis people don't have that right either, cis men aren't allowed to walk into women's restrooms.

What rights don't they have?

>>821713
Unfortunately for you there is no crime for Being An Asshole, and so cis people also suffer assholes. But you make it all about not having the same rights,

What rights don't you have?
>>
>>820650
*He
>>
>>821719
>>821801
>>821807
Being an asshole isn't a crime. Misgender people all you want. Scream tranny at people on the internet all you want. There is no law against it. In the U.S., targeted harassment or discriminating against someone because of their race, sex, age, gender identity or religion as an employer or landlord is illegal. This is an incredibly simple concept to understand.
>>
>>822169
They have the same right to legal protection against discrimination as a cis hetero black man, or a cis gay white man. A person targetting you as a trans person is as legally culpable as a homophobe or a racist. You have that guaranteed human right.

What rights don't you have?
>>
>>822262
>They have the same right to legal protection against discrimination as a cis hetero black man, or a cis gay white man.
It depends on what you mean by legal protection. Firstly, the last presidential administration spent the last four years trying to erase trans people from all forms of legal protections and then banned them from the military. They also passed EOs giving places like homeless shelters and medical facilities the right to deny service to trans people based on religious beliefs. That is also not even including the wide variety of employment and housing discrimination that occurs on a daily basis. So, no, to try to pretend like legal protections and discrimination against trans people hasn't been a gigantic point of contention over the past decade is pretty dumb.

>A person targetting you as a trans person is as legally culpable as a homophobe or a racist.
Well, no. Trans people are a relatively new addition to protected classes and LGBTQ people are uniquely targeted by religious exemptions in a way that minorities are not.

>You have that guaranteed human right.
I feel like you're one of those people who thinks that racism stopped the second that it became illegal to discriminate against black people. You seem to conflate legal protection with societal acceptance quite a bit. Proving discrimination is really fucking hard. Its also expensive.

>What rights don't you have?
I'll give you a fun example - its currently illegal to refuse employment to someone based on their race. Even with that law in place, studies show that people with black sounding names receive fewer call backs for interviews than equally qualified people with white sounding names. Legal protection =/= societal acceptance.
>>
>>820966
On behalf of all straight men: no we dont
>>
>>822276
>I'll give you a fun example - its currently illegal to refuse employment to someone based on their race. Even with that law in place, studies show that people with black sounding names receive fewer call backs for interviews than equally qualified people with white sounding names.

And that is a criminal act. Are you suggesting that people breaking the law means you don't have human rights? Your argument seems to be "Well there are people who don't like us"'

Nobody is universally liked and being universally liked is not a human right. So what rights, that everyone else has and I can't believe I have to state that caveat, what rights that everyone else has don't you have?
>>
>>822169
>Misgender people all you want. Scream tranny at people on the internet all you want. There is no law against it.
No law yet. Plenty of activists are pushing for a law, and some nations already have such laws. Trans rights is a dogwhistle for criminalizing "hate" speech.
>>
>>820966
>Femanon here
YWNBAW

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.