[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Millionaire Mortgage brokering, psychopathic scum pleaded guilty this week to the rare offense of outraging public decency, the BBC reported.

Last year, Richard Pusey, a mortgage broker from Melbourne, was driving his Porsche on a highway when four officers pulled him over for speeding.

As the officers were arresting Pusey, a passing truck driver veered into the lane and plowed into their cars on the side of the road.

The officers — Senior Constables Lynette Taylor and Kevin King and Constables Glen Humphris and Josh Prestney — all died.

Pusey, 42, had been standing away from the officers. Before fleeing, he pulled out his phone and filmed the officers, some of whom were pinned under the truck, for more than three minutes.

In the video, he can be heard blaming the officers for ruining his car.

"Amazing. Absolutely amazing," he said, according to the Australian Associated Press. "All I wanted to do was go home and eat my sushi, and now you have f---ed my f---ing car."

Experts said Taylor was most likely still alive while Pusey was filming, the BBC reported. The police found that Pusey had shared the video with some of his friends.

Pusey pleaded guilty to outraging public decency as well as drug and speeding offenses. The charge of outraging public decency, which has rarely been prosecuted in Australia, has no maximum penalty, the BBC reported.

https://www.insider.com/man-pleads-guilting-to-filming-dying-police-officers-crash-scene-2021-3
>>
Millionaire Mortgage broker Richard Pusey, called the “most hated man” by members of the public, pleaded guilty to a number of charges including outraging public decency.

Pusey, who was urinating on the side of the road at the time, avoided injury. Instead of calling for help or covering their bodies, he made two different videos showing senior constables Lynette Taylor and Kevin King and constables Glen Humphris and Josh Prestney as they lay battered on the ground. None of them survived.
Advertisement
Article content

“Oh he’s smashed. Look at that. Look at that. Lucky I went and had a p***,” Pusey said as he zoomed in on Humphris, pinned between the truck and his Porsche.

In another clip, he said, “That is f***ing justice, absolutely amazing,” filming a damaged unmarked police cruiser.

He also was heard on camera telling witnesses “they’re dead” after passersby attempted to help the cops.

Pusey’s lawyer, Dermot Dann said, according to the Daily News. He added that Pusey suffered from a severe personality disorder, which led to an anti-authority reaction at the crash scene.
>>
>>820185
>Pusey suffered from a severe personality disorder

Psychopathy.
Worried about his damaged Porche as 4 people lay dying and he doesn't even go near them to help, but taunts them and films them and blames them for his damaged vehicle.

tRUmp!!!!
Rent free!!!!!
>>
>>820185
>senior constables
The fuck is a "constable?" Is that like a rent-a-cop?
>>
His name is literally "Dick Pussy"
His parents hated him
>>
>>820191
>constable
COP
constable on patrole

police
cop
pig
grunt
flatfoot
the man
lawman
deputy
peace officer
patrolman
fuzz
the enemy
>>
Daily reminder the ACAB liberals were rallying around this man and calling him a hero while gloating over the dead cops
>>
>>820192
>Richard Pusey
Dick Pusey!
Imagine the kids teased him
No wonder he turned into a psycho
>>
>>820202
>Daily reminder the ACAB liberals were rallying around this man and calling him a hero while gloating over the dead cops

ACAB=all cops are bad

Citation needed
>>
Who carres? Why is he being attacked more than the person who killed the cops?
>>
so? where's the fucking video?
>>
>>820218
why would I want to watch 2 ugly retards make basic bitch points about boring nerdy shit
>>
>>820239
he'll get a ban soon, advertising/begging is against the rules
>>
>>820183
>The officers — Senior Constables Lynette Taylor and Kevin King and Constables Glen Humphris and Josh Prestney — all died.
Based
>>
>>820183
>>820202
This man is a hero and should be freed of all charges
>>
>>820290
agreed and then hunted down and forced to share the wealth <3
>>
>>820183
Based Aussie
>>
>>820216
This.
What the fuck guys
>>
>>820183
Moot was right about Australians.
>>
any of you sick fucks got the video?
>>
>>820202
So?
>>
>>820183
unbelievably based
>>
>>820183
>australian
hes middle eastern or something look at him
>>
>>820468
Richard Pussy......sounds like a dune bunny!

>>820202 hello Aussie scum!

The criminal dna from Asstralia's days when GB transported it's criminal scum to the subcontinent still shows, eh, mate?
>>
>>820475
Studies show that Asstralia has more sociopaths per 100 population than any other nation.
>>
>>820483
>Studies show that Asstralia has more sociopaths per 100 population than any other nation.

Russia is first.
>>
>>820202
All lives splatter is probably something you have said at some point so your pearl clutching comes off as a tad disingenuous
>>
>>820625
Shut the fuck up about Russia I'm sick of hearing about the fucking Russians. You're like a /pol/fag screaming about trannies now.

This is an Australia thread.
>>820483
We also have more whiteness per 100 percent than you, Seppo/Europoor.
>>
This man is a hero, ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS!
>>
>>820202
Good.
>>
>>820212
Honestly, yeah. This is why All Cops Are Bastards. They only double down on victims.
>>
>>820183
>Rich cunt is a sociopath.
No surprises here. That's right-wing rich people for you. Don't care about any other people.
>>
If i almost got killed by a truck because some assholes pulled me over for speeding I'd be fucking pissed regardless of those cops well being
>>
>>820183
The real issue is that it takes 4 cops for one guy at a traffic stop. God they're such pussies. No wonder it takes them over an hour to respond to anything, they're too busy standing around the side of the road doing nothing.
>>
>>820183
not saying its right but is it really a crime in australia to be mean?
>>
>>821456
Oi mate you got a loicense to be a cunt?
>>
>>820212
>>820671
Because the guy who killed the cops has been nothing but apologetic, while this isn't Pusey's first rodeo.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/melbourne/inside-richard-puseys-maniac-lifestyle-neighbours-reveal-how-speeding-porsche-driver-would-blast-music-from-his-dollar3m-fortress-late-into-the-night-and-write-swear-words-around-the-walls-near-his-home/ar-BB13d7zJ

He was just an all 'round dickhead, with a thirteen year long criminal history and Australians enjoy seeing white collar criminals get fucked in the arse unlike Americans who'll offer their tongues as toilet paper to them. Also I suppose you can say the driver is getting less coverage because he's brown, but I want to say that it's because he's been absolutely remorseful while Pusey was being retarded for months afterwards.

>>821456
Failing to render assistance is a crime. We're not fucking China, we expect people to behave with more soul and character than Chinese bugmen.
It's also a crime to destroy evidence and lie to the police, which he did in regards to the video.
>>
>>821463
>Australians enjoy seeing white collar criminals get fucked in the arse unlike Americans who'll offer their tongues as toilet paper to them
you're really going to say this after seeing his criminal history? straya is a joke
>>
So, 4 cops harass one guy, leading to their deaths because they didn't perform their own duties correctly, and somehow this guy is the problem?
Did he force them into that positions?
No, they forced themselves, him, and the truck driver into that position.
Aussie Conservatives are the worst.
Thank god they're a minority.
>>
>>821463
>Australians enjoy seeing white collar criminals get fucked in the arse unlike Americans who'll offer their tongues as toilet paper to them
A lot of truth right there. Americans worship the rich almost like in Feudal Europe with the relationship between peasant and their lord. Masochistic really.
>>
>>821463
So what would assistance entail?
He isn't a doctor, so injuries treatment isn't an option.
Isn't superman, picking off the truck is obviously a nonstarter.
Can't to get help, he got pulled over, running from the scene probably isn't allowed, especially not when the car is under police authority.
Only option I can think of offhand is calling more emergency services, but you could claim technicality as they're already there.
Assuming recording the crime scene doesn't count as helping?
>>
>>820183
Being a cunt is a Hell of a drug. Must be similar to a massive cocaine rush. Or something like.
>>
>>820216
Hang out on /gif/. If it hasn't turned up, it will. Find the rekt threads and the cops & robbers threads, post article, ask around. It will turn up.
>>
>>820664
Go live in Russia. Come back in ten years and tell us all about it.

> t. I did. They're all irredeemable psychopathic criminals.
>>
>>820728 (You)
Have (You) considered, (You) know, NOT flagrantly breaking the law? It's entirely possible no "assholes" would pull (You) over.

Sociopaths and psychopaths are unable to process this sort of hypothetical.
>>
>>821459
Naw mate. Cuntz 'r cuntz. You need a loicense to not be a cunt. Unless you live in a poufter cuntry.
>>
>>821520
you are a faggot
>>
>>821563
Holy shit, anon. Way to make his point.

Lemme guess: you dindu nuffinz, you dun never did nuffinz, da man jus' bootstomp on all your freedumbs an' sheeiiit 'cuz Deep State gots you double-sekrit probations blacklisted for bein' a Gud Boi. You such a raging heterosexual tyrannisaurus sovereign Patriot that ain't no laws apply to you and only "assholes" ever call you out on that shit. And "faggots." Laws apply to "other people," that's what cops are for.

Right?

Now, go look that up in a psychiatric textbook. Start under "Sociopathic and psychopathic personality disorder spectrum."
>>
Why do people care when cops die? People die every day?
>>
I don't care how much the shithead who plowed into them all apologizes, he has zero excuse and should be hung. Porsche guy is a douche for speeding but he's not really wrong considering we all know most drivers are retards and it's not uncommon for retards to run right into people and cops when they are pulled over.
>>
>>821614
>Porsche guy is a douche for speeding but he's not really wrong considering

FAILING. TO. RENDER. ASSISTANCE. It's a crime in Australia.
>>
>>821614
>we all know most drivers are retards
*citations required

I drive in heavy traffic for 2 to 3 hours every day. I'm surrounded by thousands of cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles every day, often at 70 or 80 mph in near bumper-to-bumper conditions. I probably observe close to 20,000 other drivers of all kinds & types every week.

I see about three completely blithering retards a week who should have their driver's licenses permanently revoked. In a given month, I see the same two or three retards about twice each.

> "most drivers are retards"
Go fuck yourself. The vast majority of drivers are pretty fucking serious and responsible.

It's the exceptions, like Mr. Dick Pussy, who need to be aggressively culled. Which is EXACTLY one of the dangerous jobs we pay police officers to do. And, Dick Pussy isn't a "douche." He's fucking mental and needs to be incarcerated in a mental institution.
>>
>>821648
Pigs aren't humans
>>
>>821500
Yes he is not expected to treat injuries.
No he can't lift the truck.
Help was there, people told him to get the fuck out of the way. Also he did flee the scene.
This isn't a position you can play the technicality game. He was legally obligated to call an ambulance.

Simply put, he failed to render assistance. He fled the scene of a crime. He destroyed evidence that would aid a police investigation, and he lied to the police. Whatever your views on the police and habitual speeders and meth-heads (ice means meth in Australia) this guy fucked himself.
>>
>>821659
Nah he needs a speeding ticket and a statue erected for bringing 3 criminals to justice
>>
>>820186
Snitches aren't people. I hope you are next tyrell
>>
>>820202
All Criminals Are Black ACAB?
>>
>>821519
>t. I did. They're all irredeemable psychopathic criminals.
Is that you Matt T.?
>>
>>821698
Yea, I'm slummin'.
>>
>>821661
Simply put, how is recording the incident not rendering help?
>>
>>820183
Lemme see the video, tho
>>
>>821755
Depends what you do with the recording? Do you send it to the appropiate authorities so they can render aid, or do you just share it with friends so they can laugh at it with you?
>>
>>821755
He didn't record the incident since he was peeing when the incident happened. He recorded the victims after the incident to have a laugh.
>>
>>821755
He deleted the video you retard. What the FUCK do you think I've been meaning when I said he destroyed evidence? You think I meant he went out and got a steamroller and flattened the truck and car and bodies and spray painted it to look like just another stretch of highway?

Why the fuck are you so dead-set on defending him?
>>
>>821519
I don't give a shit about Russians. I don't fucking care about your experience with Russians, unless you're a Dick Pussy or a dead cop your experiences don't relate to the thread at hand. This is an Australia thread.
>>
>>821765
>He recorded the victims after the incident to have a laugh.

And then the ghoul showed it to his "friends".
I guess one of his ex-friends had a conscience and told the police.
>>
>>820201
It's not an acronym, Gary Busey.
>>
>>821797
Nope. He was found out because there were people at the scene.
>https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-31/eastern-freeway-porsche-driver-richard-pusey-plea-hearing/100040756
Pusey made two recordings lasting more than three minutes and at one point was confronted by people on the scene.

However, Judge Wraight said he accepted that Pusey was muttering to himself.

After he was arrested Pusey told investigators that the recordings he made should not be seen as "derogatory and horrible".

"It is, but that's how shit comes out of my head. I'm highly offensive," he said.

>His defence to not have the videos shown is that they're TOO RANDOM YOU JUST DON'T GET MY HUMOR LOL
I mean, for a country that named a swimming centre as a memorial to a Prime Minister that drowned, this comedy-case is fitting.

You have four cops killed because of a meth-head.
Killed by a middle eastern man who thought he saw a wittch and swered to avoid it, while on meth.
The first meth-head would graffiti his neighbordhood to make council workers clean it in IRL "CLEAN IT UP WAGIE" posting. He's also famous for abusing a woman with cancer.
And his name is Dick Pussy, the Finance Guru.
>>
>>820191
It's almost like this took place in a country that isn't America, huh.
>>
>>821804
>"It is, but that's how shit comes out of my head. I'm highly offensive," he said.

This is his defense?

>Killed by a middle eastern man who thought he saw a wittch and swered to avoid it, while on meth.
>The truck driver, Mohinder Singh Bajwa, pleaded guilty to four charges of culpable driving causing death, the BBC said.

Pussy may get fucked;>)more than the meth wog.

>"Amazing. Absolutely amazing," he said, according to the Australian Associated Press. "All I wanted to do was go home and eat my sushi, and now you have f---ed my f---ing car."

cheese lueese
>>
>>820183

I remember seeing this on the news at the pub, we all burst out in laughter.. 3 pigs die, one being a faggot does anyone really care?

Move on OP, I hope they release Richard Pusey being an asshole isn't a crime.. his allowed too have an opinion
>>
>>820183
Speed limits are tyrannical and by design are solely about making money for the state. but that's no reason to engage in such a flagrant disregard for human life.
The real problem here though is truck drivers and the lack of standards for them nowadays. He hit a stationary object with flashing lights.
>>
>>821805
Poor excuse for using extremely gay words.
>>
>>821829
Not the truck drivers, their bosses who fire them for not meeting deadlines.
>>
>>821843
Part of the issue obviously. They make the deadlines impossible to meet if you're actually following all the safety guidelines.
This is a problem in many industries actually.
>>
>>820183
When Australia outlawed the death penalty, it made a huge mistake.
>>
Yea and when civilians die because cops pull them over the cops don't give a shit. why should civilians care when cops die?
>>
The guy should be pissed. That porches is definitely worth more than 4 cops...
>>
Cops decide to pull people over on the highway all the time.

Its fucked up and dangerous.. Cops dont give a shit about the danger they are putting people they pull over and other travelers in. Cops just want the money and to look good on how many tickets they issues. Not even including if they have quotas for tickets.

It was the cops choice to become a cop. No one forced them.
It was the cops choice to pull someone over in a dangerous way.
the cops should have made better life choices and decisions.

Tell me one time cops got together to go to a civilians funeral and show respect if a bad cop killed someone unjustly?
>>
>>821804
>Killed by a middle eastern man who thought he saw a wittch
Was it a loo witch? Those can be pretty scary.

>We've made public toilets but people still don't use them," said Anil Prajapati, chairman of the Gujarat Sanitation Development Organisation.

>"Some of these people fear that there are witches inside or that their children will be kidnapped."

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-33980904
>>
>>821881
>the cops should have made better life choices and decisions.
Blaming the victims, huh?
>it's not my fault that he jumped in front of my bullet!!!
^^^ this is how you sound, retard
>>
>>821881
>Cops decide to pull people over on the highway all the time.

What's the alternative? Let highways be a lawless wasteland?
>>
>>820183
Snitches get shanked m8
>>
i don't see what the big deal is. no real people died. just pigs.
>>
>>821982
I wish I were still an edgy teen.
>>
>>821968
Alternative? When being pulled over on the interstate proceed to the next off ramp or rest stop.
>>
>>822019
Thats it totally fucked up. A pigs life is more valuable than any government employee.
>>
>>822035
They don't have a gravel shoulder on the road you can pull over onto in Australia?
>>
>>822019
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>820186
Police aren't people
>>
>>822073
This was on a freeway. There are emergency lanes they get pulled onto. The truck went off the road.

Even if they were on a gravel shoulder a truck going off the road isn't going to magically miss them. We don't have SmartGravel in Australia that can redirect traffic, and it's not like they pulled him over in the middle of a street. The truck went OFF the road.

Jesus, does everyone here need a fucking diagram drawn up for them?
>>
>>822116
>Jesus, does everyone here need a fucking diagram drawn up for them?
There are a few contrarian dipshits on this board who will say anything that could generate them some (You)s. Just hide the obvious bait replies, don't feed them.
>>
>>822486
>There are a few contrarian dipshits on this board who will say anything that could generate them some (You)s. Just hide the obvious bait replies, don't feed them.

contrarian comment
>>
>>821932
That is not blaming the victim.. the Victims initiated the incident.
>>
>>822073
Yes because the solder of an interstate it sooo safe.
>>
True blue Aussie
>>
>>822589
>the Victims initiated the incident
Cop pulls over speeder
drunk hits cop
Cop initiated the incident

Autism in action
>>
>>822591
Nah. You're something beyond a poofter if you think a porsche-driving cocaine-huffing druggo is in any way "true blue".
Do the whole world a favor and kys.
>>
>>822104
Neither are niggers you antifa faggot, I hope you have to watch your parents suffer the way these officers did right before a second vehicle makes you a quadriplegic, you ignorant myopic waste of fucking oxygen.
>>
>>823584
Why are you so angry?
>>
>>823586
Cops are people and I'm sick of retards who can't read (autopsy reports) saying they're not because of dindus. 4 people, human beings a lot more like you than you want to admit, died. Have some fucking decency.
>>
>>821463
>we're not fucking China
your demographics suggest otherwise
>>
>>823584
>you antifa faggot
Still pissed off a 5'8" 140lb girl who opposes white supremacy, aka antifa, kicked your morbidly obese ass at your last WLM protest, lol! Go fill up your 128 oz Big Gulp cup!
>>
>>820183
What a legend.

ACAB
>>
>>820186
Shut the fuck up. No one cares about your political ideology.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.