[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 25 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (5 KB, 203x249)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
A father-to-be from New York has died after a device he was building for his child's gender-reveal party exploded, according to police. Christopher Pekny, 28, was assembling the device in the town of Liberty when it exploded just before noon on Sunday.

The blast also injured his brother Michael Pekny, 27, who was taken to hospital. A spokesman for state police told the New York Times the device consisted of some kind of pipe, without giving further details. The death is the latest in a string of catastrophes to be linked to gender-reveal parties in recent years.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56159731
>>
>>796756
Gender reveal deaths should count as suicides at this point. You can't rig a bomb, explode yourself, and then tell Saint Peter it was just an accident. Not when so many others have done the same.
>>
>>796756
At least he didn’t cause a wildfire
>>
>gender-reveal party
Why are white people like this?
>>
>>796778
Americans, boy. Neither white nor people.
>>
>>796778
Because any sense of "whote" has been """stripped""" away to make room for progress so now we are a gender, or a sub race, or a fan of that race, or a job possibly, usually an opinion. Anything but white.
>>
>>796780
You can't strip away what has never existed, boy. You will never be white.
>>
>>796778
>against gender reveals
Why are transfreaks like this?
>>
>>796779
Only the anglo americans do this. Latinos, asians, and blacks know it's retarded.
>>796780
That didn't even make sense.
>>796799
Gender reveals are a dumb concept. Who the fuck cares what genitals the baby has?
>>
>>796778
This, "gender reveal parties" are utter cringe.
These attention seeking perants are no different from those faggot youtubers who get themselves shot pulling "pranks".
The amount of people out there who will risk injury and death for social media (you's) is truely disgusting.
>>
>>796756
>Gender-reveal parties, which have roots in a 2008 parenting blog, have turned dangerous in recent years

The corporate media just doesn't want anyone to be happy or enjoy anything, for whatever reason. The fact of the matter is that if you're dumb enough to accidentally make a pipe bomb and blow your face off with it, you probably would have raised a stupid kid with a lot of neurosis.
>>
>>796822
>Who the fuck cares what genitals the baby has?
Biology
You will never be a woman
>>
>>796756
Liberty NY is an absolute shithole full of white trash heroin addicts

>>796822
>Other races know it's retarded
>Baby genitals
Let me guess, you had an absent father.
>>
>>796868
Not what I was implying, but anyways:
>R E N T F R E E
>>796870
Swing and a miss
>>
>>796822
>Who the fuck cares what genitals the baby has?
raising a boy is fundamentally different from a girl despite the current cultural narrative
>>
>>796756
It's moments like these that remind me there is a god.
>>
>>796822
Latinos, asians, and blacks also think nonbinary latinx shit is retarded
>>
I encourage this type of behavior. It is Darwinism at its finest. Too bad about the forest fire though.
>>
>>796898
Ok?
>>
I honest-to-god thought this was a Babylon Bee headline.
>>
>>796885
>>796910
don't worry, you can always hold a 2nd gender reveal party when you transition
>>
>>796778
I just went to a black gender-reveal party. Are you telling me they are secretly white?
>>
>>796939
The cool thing about the internet is you can lie about anything
>>
>>796939
White Progressives are just as racist as Nazis.
They are white, after all
>>
>>796834
I'm fucking sick of parents. Parents-to-be and parents whose child is still a baby are the most obnoxious motherfuckers and need to understand that the only people who give a fuck about their baby are their friends and family, and frankly after the five hundredth picture or two second video of their dog-brained homunculus flailing its fat limbs about even their friends and family are over it.

This fucking boasting pride people have about shitting out a kid, in the time it's taken me to post this a thousand women around the world just popped one, or maybe even two, out and a million rats have done the same.
>>
>>796956
Imagine being this dense
>>
>>796966
Based
>>
>>796756
Why. The. Fuck. Do. People. Keep. Using. Explosives. For. This. Shit.

Seriously how many fucking people has these stupid parties killed at this point?
>>
>>796966
This is true. At least in the past, mothers to spawn were embarrassed enough to wear maternity clothes so they didn't inflict their spawn bump on everyone else. Now they wear the tightest clothing possible as if they're proud of looking like a pregnant tadpole.
>>
I was going to report this for being old news, but fuck, it's not. How many fuckers have died from Gender reveal parties now? We've got to be in double digits, maybe 3 if you want to be liberal with the wildfires.
>>
>>796763
These things are an express lane for the Darwin Awards
>>
>>796966
Based and truthpilled.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.