[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 41 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: migrants.jpg (15 KB, 335x150)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-migrants-from-mexico-as-biden-trump-policy
The U.S. on Friday began admitting migrants waiting in Mexico for their immigration cases to be processed -- as the Biden administration moves to wind down the Trump-era Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP), a move critics say could fuel a new border crisis.

A limited number of asylum-seekers will start being allowed in at border crossings in San Diego on Friday, to be expanded next week. Officials say that approximately 25,000 migrants are waiting in Mexico as part of MPP.

The program, known as the "Remain-in-Mexico" policy and agreed to with Mexico, was a key component of the Trump administration’s efforts to curb the 2019 border crisis and end "catch-and-release" -- by which migrants were released into the U.S. to await their hearings.

MPP set up court tents at the border where migrants could have their hearings and cases processed and then would return to Mexico to await the result. Proponents said it stopped the pull factors bringing migrants north, and was effective in weeding out illegitimate asylum claims. But critics claimed it was cruel and designed to close the border -- pointing also to squalid conditions in camps set up on the Mexican side of the border.

Biden ordered a review of MPP after entering office, and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced last week that it would begin to process migrants placed in the program.

"As President Biden has made clear, the U.S. government is committed to rebuilding a safe, orderly, and humane immigration system," Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas said in a statement. "This latest action is another step in our commitment to reform immigration policies that do not align with our nation’s values."
>>
Its funny how the US is such a horrible racist place that kills POC every second but people are willing to die trying to get in.

Its just one hypocritical mess for liberals in their pile of logos that they call a brain
>>
>>794845
I think the catch is wherever the migrants are coming from is usually worse.
>>
white men farm owners need cheep labor force, and most of the factories too, or China will eat your economy...
>>
>>794862
I'm not even sure why we farm here since out leaders prefer to offload it to poor countries in south America instead
Sure, I'd prefer we farm here but because our politicians either want to exterminate conservative farmers or exploit cheap labor from non-citizens I guess that just won't ever happen any time soon
>>
Based Biden.
>>
And with this, the liberal attack on America is complete. For people who complain nonstop about Republican gerrymandering leftists sure love to steal future elections by supporting mass migration
>>
>>794844
If the migrants are such a boon for whichever nation takes them in, why isn't Mexico jumping at the chance to integrate all of these future doctors and engineers into their country? Seems pretty foolish of them to let such an amazing opportunity pass them by like this.
>>
>>794847
That doesn't bode well for what we can expect our country to become when they get here
>>
>>794941
Curious isnt it?

>>794968
No kidding.
>>
>>794941
If democracy is so good, there why are there still authoritarian dictatorships like Saudi Arabia? Countries don't just automatically follow whatever policies would be the most efficient or successful.
>>
>>794981
I don't understand your line of reasoning at all. In any case Mexico is a democracy, one of the safer countries in the world, and people there speak spanish. A language that most of the refugees are competent in.
>>
>>794981
If fascism is so good, why did Trump's violent coup fail?
>>
>>794982
>I don't understand your line of reasoning at all.
You implied that because Mexico doesn't accept as many immigrants as the US, that must mean accepting immigrants isn't actually beneficial to a country otherwise Mexico would be doing it too. This doesn't make any sense because countries aren't governed by superhuman AIs that pursue out the best and most efficient policy at all times, it is possible for the Mexican government to make mistakes or to purposefully follow policies that are actually detrimental to the country.
>>
>>794984
Isn't it odd that no country that isn't majority white sees diversity and mass immigration as positive or enriching?
>>
>>794984
I'm a different anon. America is an extreme outlier in accepting immigration. Even Canada doesn't do what we do in that regard.
>>
>>794990
The countries with the highest proportion of immigrants in the world are the small Persian Gulf states (UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain). Literally like 70% of their populations are migrant workers, mainly from India.
>>
>>794991
Canada has a larger proportion of immigrants than the US does (20% vs 15%).
>>
>>794992
>The countries with the highest proportion of immigrants in the world are the small Persian Gulf states (UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain). Literally like 70% of their populations are migrant workers, mainly from India.
2 things:
1. those people aren't citizens. Visa workers. They are cheap labor for Persian Porky
2. Persians consider themselves white. White people disagree.
>>
>>794992
Foreign labors allowed to work there for subhuman wages are not the same as immigrants.
They don't get citizen status.
Surely you see the difference
>>
>>794993
Do you just pull irrelevant factoids out of your ass anon?

Look at the screening process you need to follow to emigrate into canada.
>>
>>794994
Those are Arab-dominated countries, not Persian. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>794995
The majority of immigrants to the US don't have citizenship either, and arrive via work visas.
>>
>>795001
>The majority of immigrants to the US don't have citizenship either
Obviously they do. Anyone who's not white or black is an immigrant, and many whites and blacks are too.
Otherwise, is you saying instead that immigration is good as long as they aren't permanent, equal citizens of the country?
>>
>>795002
By immigrant I mean people living in the US who weren't born with citizenship, most of those people still haven't become citizens. What definition of immigrant are you using?
>Otherwise, is you saying instead that immigration is good as long as they aren't permanent, equal citizens of the country?
When did I ever say that? I brought up the Gulf states just to show that the claim that only white countries have mass immigration is ridiculously false.
>>
>>795005
>By immigrant I mean people living in the US who weren't born with citizenship, most of those people still haven't become citizens
If you're defining it like that, you're saying that immigrants stop being beneficial when they become citizens. I'm referring to people who immigrate to another country to reside permanently and become citizens of that country. Using migrant workers that aren't citizens and wont have the same kind of social effects isn't a relevant comparison.
>>
>>795001
>You have no idea what you're talking about.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Look up the citizenship demographics of those regions and not the demographic of the population before you start playing stupid word games.

The high foreign population in those countries are workers not citizens. They are used for inexpensive labor. Exploited, really.
>>
>>795012
What? I said people who weren't born with citizenship are immigrants, not just people who aren't citizens.
>>
>>795014
>The high foreign population in those countries are workers not citizens. They are used for inexpensive labor. Exploited, really.

The same applies to the majority of immigrants to the US.
>>
>>795005
>I brought up the Gulf states just to show that the claim that only white countries have mass immigration is ridiculously false.
They consider themselves white.
Besides the fact the foreign population is used for cheap labor and are not citizens
>>
>>794992
Oh so your for exploiting migrant workers for cheap labor because you can pay them less than a domestic citizen
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>795020
>>795019
Jesus Christ, you idiots need to learn how to read.
>>
>>795015
Wasn't that the point of you bringing up those middle eastern countries though?
>>
>>794992
The definition of an immigrant is someone who settles permanently in a new country.
>>
>>794844
Dumb. MPP was one of the few things Trump did that made sense. Now we get to see more people die or flood communities that already struggled.
>>
>>794862
that would be great, except minimum wage laws, business regulations and taxes kinda makes it a non-starter. guess they'd rather have immigrants beg, steal, or die in the streets instead.
>>
>>795067
>>794862
We used to have this thing called the CCC that would defeat the CCP while employing millions of young Americans, but I suspect the right would consider it communism these days, even if they avidly supported it back then - being about the only part of the New Deal they did.
>>
>>794984
>You implied that because Mexico doesn't accept as many immigrants as the US, that must mean accepting immigrants isn't actually beneficial to a country otherwise Mexico would be doing it too
No, he implied that if the mexicans the US is accepting are such an asset that Mexico should be trying harder to keep them around, when in reality they seem to not give a shit.
>>
>>795182
He did imply the other, but it's a fair point. "Diversity is our strength" is only touted in the west. Everyone else values their own people and culture.
>>
>>795259
It's worth pointing out too that the west was just like everyone else in that regard until recently when mistakes in policymaking forced them to propagandize about diversity as a benefit in order to keep social cohesion and prevent massive unrest. Other countries see what happened to the US and are steering clear of it.
>>
>>795259
>>795263
It's worth noting that the entire history of the US even prior to it's independence has been built on diversity through immigration. And every wave of immigration was met with hostility by those who had immigrated prior to the newcomers. You anti-immigration nutzis think you're something special, think you have unique arguments, but all you've got is just the same old tiresome fear mongering ooga-booga tribalism that began when the first illegal immigrant from Europe set foot on Native American land.
>>
>>795278
>diversity
A type of "diversity" that wouldn't be considered "diversity" today
>>
>>794992
They are indentured labour brought in to work to death. Not to spawn future problems. I remember some Bangladeshi getting very angry on /sp/ for the US investigating FIFA corruption as it might have endangered Qatar’s World Cup ambitions. He was looking forward to seeing more Bangladeshis getting shipped out to die as slaves over there so more space could be freed up in his overcrowded home.
>>
>>795279
They're always changing the definitions of everything to make their arguments. Apparently now an illegal immigrant is someone who creates a new country from scratch instead of someone who enters and becomes a resident of another country without their permission.
>>
>>795284
The only "legality" the 1st European immigrants had was that they said they were. Too bad the Native Americans didn't initially take your stance and kick their diseased and vermin infested asses back into the sea. Instead they showed the true meaning of Christian charity and saved their asses from starvation.

And in fact, the Internationally recognised govt. of Mexico considered the European settlers in Northern Mexico to be illegal. They left them alone until they brought in slaves and Mexico already had declared slavery illegal. The primary reason for the Battle of the Alamo.
>>
>>795286
Native Americans, aside from not being one group of people in possession of a particular country, didn't have immigration laws. They in fact did try to kill early European settlers several times but weren't entirely successful. What the settlers then created was a separate nation that gradually grew up and took over the rest of the continent. They didn't immigrate into and become part of the Powhatan tribe.
>And in fact, the Internationally recognised govt. of Mexico considered the European settlers in Northern Mexico to be illegal.
So it's actually not "the first Europeans to step on North America" that you're trying to make a point with, but the American colonists who were initially invited in by the Mexican government and given land grants to for the express purpose of forming their own colony
>>
>>794982
>Mexico
>one of the safer countries in the world
Holy crap HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>795278
Are you implying illegal immigration was good for the Native Americans?
>>
>>795278
>but all you've got is just the same old tiresome fear mongering ooga-booga tribalism that began when the first illegal immigrant from Europe set foot on Native American land.

I wish every illegal immigrant to the US would be made to leave or be scalped. Fuck angloids.
>>
>>795286
So based on those examples, fraught with inaccuracy as they are, we can conclude that illegal immigrants are bad for the hosts
>>
We must not underestimate the low intelligence of Americans, where 60% of adults believe in Creationism (pseudoscience) rather than evolution theory. Trump is just a symbol of arrogant, selfish, and poorly foresighted Americans.
His supporters, who are easily deceived by conspiracy theories and fake, are victims of inadequate low-level education.
What they need is not punishment, exclusion, criticism or neglect, i.e., hatred, but media/science literacy, logical thinking, problem-solving ability, treatment of delusional personality disorder by psychotherapy/counseling, i.e., love.
Thanks to political amateur Trump administration, the USA had been ridiculed from all over the world, and its international credibility, leadership, and persuasiveness have been lost. Now is the time to make America great again.in real

"Emotions Self-Responsibility Theory"
>>
Finally.. more slaves for the 1% and gangsters for the CIA-NWO Marxist global drug trade.. maybe we should check them for Covid at the border?
>>
MORE THAN LIKELY FAKE NEWS PROPAGANDA. OLD VIDEO FOOTAGE.THE MEDIA NEVER TELLS THE TRUTH.THEY'VE BEEN LYING FOR YEARS. BIDEN ISN'T EVEN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.HE DIDN'T WIN THE PRESIDENCY. ALL A LIE.
>>
>>795371
You're not going to make America (= a country with a Venezuela tier demography) great again. Havent you noticed how Europe, Russia, China and everyone else treats America as if Trump was still in office? They know its over, hence why nobody gives a shit about Biden.
>>
it's not all bad, it's like the /pol/ chart that groups countries by % muslim and compares how liberal or head choppy they are, sooner or later the hispanic pop will hit critical mass and jewish created sexual orientations such as lgbtpedo+ will burn in the streets like they currently do south of the border
>>
>>795512
That is true, the average spic is far more based than the average white person. Problem is that spics are turning the US into a hellhole not too dissimilar from the the hellhole they came from in the first place. Also, spics don't really see a place for wypipo in said hellhole and view themselves as "conquistadores".
>>
>>795539
hispanics are the new white
According to the 2018 US Census Bureau estimates, the population of Texas was 73.5% White (41.4% Non-Hispanic White and 32.1% Hispanic White), 12.3% Black or African American, 5.0% Asian, 0.5% Native American and Alaskan Native, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 6.0% Some Other Race, and 2.7% from two or more races.
also keep in mind that "non-hispanic white" category includes some major jewish cities
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Texas#:~:text=According%20to%20the%202018%20US,from%20two%20or%20more%20races.
>>
>>794847
Nah, migrants come to the usa because they want to own slaves and the USA gives them taxpayer money.
>>
>>795601
>migrants come to the usa because they want to own slaves
Literal brainworms
>>
>>795602
There are multiple latin American nations with similar murder rate to the USA. Migrants aren't coming to the USA because it is "safer". They are choosing the nation that doesn't speak their language because of US welfare programs, because migrants are evil raspists who want freeshit. Hell 80% of women and girls who come from central America to the USA are raped along the way. Migrants are fine with letting their daughters get repeatedly gang raped if it means they get free shit when they get to the USA because they are greedy, heartless monsters.
>>
>>795604
Seek psychiatric help, anon. You are comically racist to the point of delusion.
>>
>>795605
>anyone who doesn't agree with me is crazy
illegal isn't a race, faggot. Cubans are cool.
>>
>>795605
How does it feel being the racist retard?
The United Nations estimated that among women crossing without husbands or families, as many as 70% were victims of some form of abuse... Source Vanderpool, Tim (June 5, 2008). "Price of Admission". Tucson Weekly.
The newspaper La Jornada surveyed women attempting to migrate while they were in Mexican border cities. 30% said coyotes forced them to have sex as payment. source Jimenez, Maria (October 1, 2009). "Humanitarian Crisis: Migrant Deaths at the U.S.-Mexico Border" (PDF). American Civil Liberties Union.
At the time of the Amnesty International report, the non-profit estimated "as many as six in 10 women and girl migrants experience sexual violence during the journey." It cites a 2006 study of already-detained migrant women in which 23 of 90 reported experiencing violence, with 13 saying the perpetrator was a state official. The researchers involved believed actual numbers were likely higher. Source Invisible Victims: Migrants on the Move in Mexico". Amnesty International. 2010

but hey, you don't care! Your a shill! Im arguing with an overprogrammed NPC!
>>
>>795606
>anyone who doesn't agree with me is crazy
I have a hard time believing this is the best strawman you could come up with.
>>
>>795607
Most migrants probably don't have a lot of money or resources, therefore they're ripe for victimization. This is not surprising in the slightest. I'm struggling to see the connection between your post and the emotional claim that migrants are all greedy, evil, heartless monsters?
>>
>>795609
That was literally your argument, because you are unable to disprove any of my points.
>>
>>795615
They could go to other nations that are safe and speak spanish, but they would rather have their daughters raped if it means they could get free shit in the USA.
>>
>>795286
>Too bad the Native Americans didn't initially take your stance and kick their diseased and vermin infested asses back into the sea
lol they certainly tried
sorry Deer Fart but you lost
>>
>>795617
Oh, anon. That actually was the best strawman you could come up with? Yikes.

>>795618
>They could go to other nations that are safe and speak spanish
What other nations are there in South America that comparable safety and standard of living to the U.S.?

>but they would rather have their daughters raped if it means they could get free shit in the USA
I don't know why you have to do this whole song and dance to justify your hatred for brown people. I'd have so much more respect for you people if you could just be honest about your views. Does it not bother you that you're sitting here pretending like you give a shit about migrant women being sexually assaulted when we both clearly know you don't?
>>
>>795621
>Oh, anon. That actually was the best strawman you could come up with? Yikes.
You are the one strawmanning because you can't present an argument, reddit fag.
>What other nations are there in South America that comparable safety and standard of living to the U.S.?
USA has a murder rate of 4.96 per 100k, Nicaragua is 7.37, is Paraguay 7.14, Haiti is 6.68, Bolivia is 6.30, Turks and Caicos Islands is 5.93, Ecuador is 5.80, Suriname is 5.50, Argentina is 5.32, Cuba is 4.99, Chile is 4.4
There are countries who speak spanish with comparable murder rates.
>I don't know why you have to do this whole song and dance to justify your hatred for brown people.
It has nothing to do with race. Illegals aren't a race. Illegals are a group of criminal scumbags.
> I'd have so much more respect for you people if you could just be honest about your views. Does it not bother you that you're sitting here pretending like you give a shit about migrant women being sexually assaulted when we both clearly know you don't?
It bothers me that you think those pro slavery rapist scumbags deserve my money.
>>
>>795599
>hispanics are the new white
You're joking right? Declaring non-whites white doesn't make them so.
>>
>>795636
How white are you?
>>
>>795279
That's the point you retard. A hundred years ago people got upset at the waves of Irish, Italian, and Polish immigrants moving to America, but now no-one cares. And in another hundred years no-one will care about Mexicans, Guatemalans, or Colombians moving to America either.
>>
>>795607
>The United Nations estimated that among women crossing without husbands or families, as many as 70% were victims of some form of abuse

Wasn't your argument that "Migrants are fine with letting their daughters get repeatedly gang raped if it means they get free shit when they get to the USA because they are greedy, heartless monsters."? According to this stat the women being raped en masse are ones traveling by themselves, not daughters being strung along by their parents.
>>
>>795639
It took a generation for Irish, Italian, and Poles to be accepted in, since there's no hard racial gap separating them. Mexicans have had a presence in the US going back hundreds of years and they're still seen as an "other" like Asians are. They can't assimilate the way Europeans can.
>>
>>795637
I could describe myself accurately but simply put: when you look at me, there is no way you'd mistake me for anything else than white.

Meanwhile, the VAST majority of spics in the US look like mestizos at best. The whole white hispanic thing is an absolute meme, just open your eyes and look around.
>>
>>795639
Irish Italians and Poles are the same thing as Mexicans? Fucking seriously?

You realize that Ireland Italy and Poland are in Europe (aka where white people come from) and Mexico in Latin America?
>>
>>795620
Native Americans didn't try early because they didn't yet realise how utterly depraved, dishonest, unethical, immoral, devious, duplicitous, verminous, greedy, murderous and larcenous they were. They also didn't realise they would multiply like the lice and flea colonies on a sewer rat. By the time they knew whites for what they were, it was too late. Even so, the western warrior tribes gave them a good run for the money. First hand accounts by the Army officers who battled them had high respect for their bravery and skill in battle and tactics. Also for their integrity in upholding treaties that the duplicitous whites continually broke at will.
>>
>>795625
>USA has a murder rate of 4.96 per 100k, Nicaragua is 7.37, is Paraguay 7.14, Haiti is 6.68, Bolivia is 6.30, Turks and Caicos Islands is 5.93, Ecuador is 5.80, Suriname is 5.50, Argentina is 5.32, Cuba is 4.99, Chile is 4.4

Argentina and Chile are much further from Central America than the US is and any trek to them or the rest of South America would be even more treacherous than going to the US - there isn't even a road going from Central to South America, the Panama/Colombia border region is infamously inhospitable, covered in mountains and swamps and crawling with gang activity. Cuba is an island and is thus similarly unreachable to most of these people. Haiti, Turks and Caicos, and Suriname aren't even Spanish speaking countries so I'm not sure why you brought them up at all.

Do you do any research at all before you make your bullshit points?
>>
>>795647
>Native Americans didn't try early because they didn't yet realise how utterly depraved, dishonest, unethical, immoral, devious, duplicitous, verminous, greedy, murderous and larcenous they were
Ah yes, the honorable Natives, known for raping and scalping women, butchering babies alive, and feigning peace in order to set up massacres and ambushes.
>>
>>795639
>And in another hundred years no-one will care about Mexicans, Guatemalans, or Colombians moving to America either.
Correct because by then, Mexicans, Guatemalans and Colombians will be America..
>>
>>795656
>ignores half the countries on the list
cool, why don't we just boat all the illegals to israel to bother you. Also by saying Panama/Colombia border is inhospitable you are saying that a wall and minefield are needed on the US border. Also if Cubans can get off of Cuba, illegals can get onto Cuba.
>>
>>795664
The only country I "ignored" was Nicaragua, because I assumed you were using it as an example of the kind of country these people were fleeing. If you weren't doing that, you're even more stupid than I thought.
>>
>>795658
>known for raping and scalping women, butchering babies alive, and feigning peace in order to set up massacres and ambushes.
Every one of those things you listed were perpetrated by Europeans on a much larger scale, LMAO.
Wikipedia:
>The Connecticut and Massachusetts colonies offered bounties for the heads of killed hostile Indians, and later for just their scalps, during the Pequot War in the 1630s;[15]

And this:
>Scalping was over 2,000 years old in Europe. Herodotus wrote in 440 B.C. that the Scythian soldiers scalped their dead enemies, softened them, and used them as napkins. The Scyths lived in the Black Sea area of Europe.

>Scalping in England preceded the settlement of North America by at least four centuries. The Earl of Wessex, Harold Godwine, scalped his enemies as early as the 11th century, bringing the scalps back from battle to prove they were dead.

https://indiancountrytoday.com/archive/scalping-in-america-AvU3W-1ae0W3AjR4BHCvEg
>>
>>795675
So both groups w we re made up of depraved savages. Thanks for clarifying.
>>
>>795665
you also ignored ecuador, bolivia and Paraguay
>>
Why is it always first world nations that must be forcibly diversified? Why have I never once read about how Somalia or Guatemala need as much ethnic diversity as possible? I wonder why it's only ever nations that were or are a majority white?

Why doesn't anyone give a shit about forcing Senegal to take in millions of South Americans? Explain this without resorting to bigotry of low expectations, it cannot be done.
>>
>>795922
>and any trek to them or the rest of South America would be even more treacherous than going to the US

Those are all South American countries.
>>
>>795621
>what other countries in South America are as a nice and safe as the USA

Argentina and Chile for two, you racist sack of shit. Don't forget about Panama and Trinidad. Oh yeah and fucking BRAZIL. Stop acting like the USA is the only decent place to live just because you have not bothered to learn anything about anywhere else. Stop assuming anywhere that isn't balls deep in Disney, Netflix, and Apple is unsafe or third world. Those are all perfectly functional places for immigrants to go to as well, but because they do not have such loose social programs and easily manipulated white voters to lean on, they are a less attractive prospect.
>>
>>795931
80% of the women coming this way get raped. And obviously what you are saying is that we need to pay central American nations to make it significantly more dangerous for migrants to make their way to the USA.
>>
>>795943
So you aren't actually concerned at all with the safety of the migrants and your attempt to argue that they shouldn't come to the US because traveling here is dangerous was completely bad faith? Understood.
>>
>>795936
All 5 of those countries have universal healthcare. The US doesn't. The idea that migrants are choosing to move here solely to take advantage of our crummy welfare system is ridiculous.
>>
>>795675
But the colonists weren't ancient Scythians or the Earl of Wessex. They responded in kind during the Pequot war, which was started by the Pequot tribe.
>>
>>795930
You would think at the very least they would be trying to increase white birthrates so they can start diversifying other countries with white people, which might actually be beneficial.
>>
>>795656
the USA is not a spanish speaking country either.
english, believe it or not, is a lot more different from spanish than brazilian portugese, or haitian french.
>>
>>795974
>the USA is not a spanish speaking country either.
Yes, but anon's claim was that the migrants would be better off traveling to those countries because they speak Spanish, which isn't true.
>english, believe it or not, is a lot more different from spanish than brazilian portugese, or haitian french.
The Romance languages are related, but learning English isn't really much more difficult than French or Portuguese for a native Spanish speaker. If anything it can be easier due to the popularity and prevalence of English language media making most people much more familiar with it, even if the grammar and vocabulary are more distantly related.
>>
>>795329
>>Mexico
>>one of the safer countries in the world
>Holy crap HAHAHAHAHA
Wait, mexico is a super dangerous hellhole? Maybe we actually do need a wall then.
>>
>>795948
The migrants get free healthcare in the USA. They are 100% coming here to exploit the welfare system and for no other reason.
>>
>>795946
I'm saying the migrants are fine with literally letting their kids die in a desert if it means they can get free shit in Americans. Why would I be concerned with the safety of the shittiest most evil people on the planet? When have I argued that this was for the safety of the scumbags? I argued that they were lying when they said it was for safety because they refuse to go to safe Latin nations because they want welfare and to not have to work
>>
>>796040
Except migrating to the better Latin American nations is an even more difficult and dangerous journey than migrating to the US (if you're starting in Central America like the majority of these immigrants). The argument that they should just go to Argentina or Cuba instead makes no sense.
>>
>>796108
If humans can escape cuba on a raft, migrants should be able to escape to cuba on rafts. Like how the migrants in north Africa or the migrants who attempt to get free shit from australia. Obviously the solution to your issue is just to make the trek to the USA to dangerous for those scumbags. Like building a wall so they can't get supplies into the desert with them and risk falling and when they scale it.
>>
>>796112
>If humans can escape cuba on a raft, migrants should be able to escape to cuba on rafts. Like how the migrants in north Africa or the migrants who attempt to get free shit from australia.
And those rafts regularly capsize and drown their occupants. Now what makes these immigrants "scumbags"? Your original claim was that it's because they choose to risk their family's safety coming to the US in search of welfare instead of traveling to other safer countries, but we've already established that those other countries are both even more dangerous for them to travel to and many have more robust social welfare systems than the US anyways. So what position will you backpedal to now to avoid admitting that you're really just a racist who doesn't want brown people moving into the US no matter what?
>>
>>796113
>And those rafts regularly capsize and drown their occupants.
Sounds like a win win
> Now what makes these immigrants
Migrants, criminals, aliens, illegals, invaders. Dont call them immigrants. That is insulting to actual immigrants
>"scumbags"?
They rape women and children and are only comming to the USA for the welfare state and they vote for socialists who try to deny Americans their rights.
>Your original claim was that it's because they choose to risk their family's safety coming to the US in search of welfare instead of traveling to other safer countries
Exactly
>, but we've already established that those other countries are both even more dangerous for them to travel to
We have not established this as it is false
> and many have more robust social welfare systems than the US anyways.
Also false.
> So what position will you backpedal to now to avoid admitting that you're really just a racist who doesn't want brown people moving into the US no matter what?
You are the one making up lies and false snuck premises. We did not agree to any of those things and once again, illegal is a crime not a race. No one has an issue with legitimate refugee seekers like Cubans or legit immigrants like brazilian scientists. Only with these migrant rapist scumbags who come here because they want free shit and are willing to have their kids raped and die in the desert to do this because they are selfish fucks.
>>
>>796122
Take your meds.
>>
>>796128
Great argument, fag
>>
>>796134
You didn't make a single argument in that entire last post, just waffled about how you refuse to listen to any sort of evidence or reason that goes against your narrative. As such you're clearly an irrational person and not worth debating, go take your medication and fuck off.
>>
>>796138
I made multiple arguments, but you want these invaders here because they vote democrat. Your point is indefensible. Fuck off back to china, chang. And take your criminal migrants with you.
>>
>>796154
Illegal immigrants don't vote, despite all your media's fantasies, and the citizens of the Hispanic voting block are the most split ethnicity in the nation.
>>
>>796164
Illegals do voter fraud and their kids vote. Legitimate refugees like Cubans vote for Republicans, but central american migrants and their kids vote Democrat. It's why Democrats hate Cubans.
>>
>>796187
>It's why Democrats hate Cubans.
So why do the Dems want to lift the sanctions and restrictions on Cuba and the GOP doesn't?
>>
>>796187
>It's why Democrats hate Cubans.
Didn't Trump designate Cuba a terrorist state a few weeks before he left office? Also, wasn't Obama the one that lifted the sanctions on Cuba before Trump reinstated them?
>>
>>796207
>>796216
>They don't want illegals even if they vote their way
Your not making a good argument
>>
>>796207
Because the dems love castro and want castro to be able to more effectively subjugate the Cuban people.
>>796216
Castro is a terrorist and a tyrant. That's why dems support him. They want him to terrorize the cuban people, like his nephew terrorizes the canadian people.
>>
>>796218
Castro has been dead for 4 years. Why are you so ill-informed about everything?
>>
>>796220
Raul is very much alive, low information chinese poster. Raul has been in power for a decade now. Notice I said Castro's nephew when referring to Trudeau. If I ment Fidel I would have said "son".
Jesus, they need to get better shills, you low info faggots.
>>
>>796225
Then why call him a terrorist and a tyrant? Raul hasn't done anything especially bad since taking power, yeah he's an authoritarian dictator but the US maintains friendly relationships with plenty of other dictators, many much worse than him. That's not a reason to keep up the sanctions on Cuba.
>>
>>796235
>why are you calling an authoritarian communist dictator who is subjugating and harming the cuban people a terrorist and tyrant
Because he is one and he is the leader of a government that has one of the most evil ideologies in the world.
>>
>>796239
>Batista's Fascist Cuba backed by the US where 90% of the population was illiterate, starving, had no medical care, was worse than Castro where the medical system ranks only 2 positions below the US and they have 100% literacy.

OK Fled Cruz, you illegal Cuban immigrant spawned by one of Batista's bootlickers, thanks for showing your roots when you fled to Cancun leaving your constituents to die. Lead another Bay of Pigs, and by the looks of you, Pig is appropriate.
>>
>>796187
There is no border state that doesn't require a social security number to register to vote, those numbers are gone over with a fine tooth comb by multiple independent voter monitoring groups, and almost no illegal has been caught trying to vote, as people trying to stay under the radar, don't really care about politics, nor want to risk their lifeline to participate, especially with their suppliers warning them not to.

You probably bought into the "California DMV automatically registers you to vote" propaganda, but no, they simply give over the same voter registration form anyone can pick up from the counter at any post office, that requires a social security number, together with the rest of the mountain of paperwork.
>>
>>796264
>There is no border state that doesn't require a social security number to register to vote,
California blocks your way
You are registered to vote here while getting a driver's license
A driver's license is available to anyone with a foreign school id and a faith document
If you don't believe this google 'motor voter ca' and 'ca ab 60'
>>
>>796264
>You probably bought into the "California DMV automatically registers you to vote" propaganda, but no, they simply give over the same voter registration form anyone can pick up from the counter at any post office, that requires a social security number, together with the rest of the mountain of paperwork
Your wrong shill.
Straight up fucking wrong.
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB1407
You check a box saying you want to vote.
If your eligibile for a dl then you only need to check a box to register to vote.
Eligibility is attained with as little as a foreign school id and faith document

Your a fucking shill and don't know what your talking about
>>
>>796264
>hey guys, let me just spew demonstrably false shit anonymously online and hope others believe it
>>
>>796207
Why are you conflating the government of Cuba and the people of Cuba?
>>
>>796259
Castro made Cuba a hell hole because communism is based on subjugating the masses. Castro made Cuba worse and you only defend the castros because you are a commie shill.
>>796264
Most states dont require an Id to vote. You just give a name and vote. Also a year or 2 ago dems in the house of reps voted to let illegals vote in local elections.
>>
>>796271
In no where in that document does it say that. When you go to the DMV or a license, you get the same form you can grab at the post office.

>>796281
In all border states (and indeed most states), you need a social security number to register to vote. Not a card, but the number. It's simple enough to electronically check that against the other info provided on the form, including address, name, and birthdate, signature, and whether you've already registered. In California and New Mexico, the voter registration can be checked by any voter monitoring group to boot (which number over a hundred in California), and they can see whether or not you have voted, if not who for or which party you are registered to. Parties often use this info to send folks door to door to get folks out to vote who haven't done so yet.

It's true, however, most states don't require an ID, and a national ID system would help with voter confidence.
>>
>>796287
>In no where in that document does it say that. When you go to the DMV or a license, you get the same form you can grab at the post office.
>"HeY EvERYonE I EithER CaNT LeaRN 2 InTO ReADIng aND I aM aA ShiLL"
Allow me to BTFO you and royally assblast you, anon, because apparently you cant read
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB1407

The people of the State of California do enact as follows:
SECTION 1. Section 2262 of the Elections Code is amended to read:
2262. (a) The Secretary of State and the Department of Motor Vehicles shall establish the California New Motor Voter Program for the purpose of increasing opportunities for voter registration by any person who is qualified to be a voter under Section 2 of Article II of the California Constitution.
SEC. 2. Section 2263 of the Elections Code is amended to read:
2263. (a) The Department of Motor Vehicles, in consultation with the Secretary of State, shall establish a schedule and method for the department to electronically provide to the Secretary of State the records specified in this section.
(A) Name.
(B) Date of birth.
(C) Either or both of the following, as contained in the department’s records:
(i) Residence address.
(ii) Mailing address.
(D) Digitized signature, as described in Section 12950.5 of the Vehicle Code.
(E) Telephone number, if available.
(F) Email address, if available.
(G) Language preference.
(H) Political party preference.
(I) Whether the person chooses to become a permanent vote by mail voter.
2265. (a) The records of a person designated in paragraph (1) of subdivision (b) of Section 2263 shall constitute a completed affidavit of registration and the Secretary of State shall register the person to vote, or, as applicable, preregister the person to vote

GET A DL AND GET TO VOTE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT SHILL. THIS IS LAW IN MANY STATES
>>
>>796287
>In no where in that document does it say that. When you go to the DMV or a license, you get the same form you can grab at the post office.
I will continue to BTFO you, because your either an idiot, uninformed, illiterate, or a fucking shill.

Established here: >>796358 there is no additional "form" needed to register to vote after getting a state DL in CA.

So the question becomes:

WHAT IS REQUIRED TO GET A DL, AND THUS REGISTER TO VOTE IN CA?
Oh wait, what is required for aDL you may ask?
>Documents one could use for DL https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/uploads/2020/06/doc_req_matrix.pdf
...And we can see that a foreign school ID (with date of birth), a faith document, and some proof f state residency qualifies one for a drivers license.
NO SSN NEEDED but hey, you dont need to be a citizen for a ssn anyways, your just a retard

Here, play around with it
https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/assembly-bill-ab-60-wizard/
A north korean undocumented alien can get a DL in california and register to vote with only a school ID and an appt lease *mindblown*
https://files.catbox.moe/pesy8p.png
>>
>>796287
Ill wait while you send these >>796358 >>796361 on up the chain and get a rebuttal from one of your bosses. i know they can reply to email slowly sometimes
>>
>>796370
The fact is, non-citizen voting fraud is extremely rare and it makes sense that it is. You know why?

1) A Green card holder legal immigrant non-citizen will in no way want to jeopardise their legal status by committing a felony and being deported over something as trivial as voting.

2) Juan and Pablo, illegal immigrant migrant fruit/vegetable pickers following the harvest north are working 12-14 hours/day in the middle of nowhere and their last concern is fucking voting. Same with Maria and Pablo working in the slaughterhouse or washing dishes.

3) Those illegal immigrants, many who have TINs and are striving to obtain legal status, are not going to risk that by fucking voting.

It's why Trump's crazy fraud commission he appointed in 2017 to uncover all the scary 3.5 million illegals voting who caused him to lose the popular vote, quietly disbanded after a few months.

This entire GOP false boogeyman of non-citizens nefariously conspiring to subvert elections by voting achieves 2 purposes. First, it allows them to justify suppression of LEGAL voters. Second, it allows them to continue scaring their base with the idea hordes of illegals are trying to flood the US to destroy it.

>Trump said, "No state in the country verifies United States citizenship as a condition for voting in federal elections."

>The kernel of truth here is that the federal form to register to vote doesn’t require documentation to prove citizenship. But applicants who use that federal form, or register using state forms, must attest to being citizens. Voter registration forms warn applicants that signing the form with false information is a crime. There have been scattered cases of non-citizens who cast ballots, but among millions of votes cast they are statistically rare.
>>
>>796432
Ahh
I see you finally got a response from your boss on how to handle this argument

I see you agree that illegals can vote in CA and don't need a social.

Take your 'rare' shit somewhere else because the estimated occureance of a crime does not alter the ethicality behind having laws made to prevent it.

For the sake of helping your argument I'll ignore for a moment that in our example state above it is illegal for anyone to investigate voting fraud or eligibility except for the state secretary. This is the same entity who would perpetrate said widespread fraud. we call that a conflict of interest when an entity is charged with investigating its own crimes. Maybe this is why your 'widespread case's hasn't been discovered yet.
>>
>>796432
>A Green card holder legal immigrant non-citizen will in no way want to jeopardise their legal status by committing a felony and being deported over something as trivial as voting.
Hey, dipshit shill bossman, you didnt read the links posted well enough
there is no crime for registering as an illegal.
>2265. (a) The records of a person designated in paragraph (1) of subdivision (b) of Section 2263 shall constitute a completed affidavit of registration and the Secretary of State shall register the person to vote, or, as applicable, preregister the person to vote, unless any of the following conditions is satisfied:
>(1) The person’s records, as described in Section 2263, reflect that he or she affirmatively declined to become registered or preregistered to vote during a transaction with the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Its an Opt-Out registration process
>2268. If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered or preregistered to vote pursuant to this chapter that person’s registration or preregistration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person.
No harm no foul. get registered to vote, do it, and if anyone finds out its not your fault.

but it isnt illegals voting illegally in droves. Its the state using this voter registrations to falsify ballots
>>
>>796432
>with the idea hordes of illegals are trying to flood the US to destroy it.
That is true though. That is the goal of illegals.
>>
Illegals vote because their leftist handlers and gangster bosses tell them to vote. PERIOD.
>>
>>796640
Nah I don't think they vote too often.
I think they are registered to vote and the state votes for them
>>
>>794862
None of these idiots are going to pick crops.
>>
>>796037
But they have free healthcare in Latin America?
>>
>>796556
Unlike you magat cultists who run to your echo chambers every morning to see what the latest narrative needs to be pushed, I developed my reasoned analysis based solely on my own use of logic. I've not seen it in any MSM. I like how in the face of my argument you switch to saying, "w-well illegals aren't voting but the Secretary of State votes for them." Where's the evidence of that happening? Oh, your rightwing fictional narrative echo chambers. Also, rightwing think tanks like Heritage Foundation have investigated election fraud over the course of many years and could only find a tiny handful of cases.
>>
>>796640
>>796670
Then why couldn't Trump's election integrity commission or the dozens of investigations afterwards headed by an entirely Republican administration fail to find even a shred of evidence of illegals voting? Is this more handiwork from the ghost of Hugo Chavez?
>>
>>796993
It's not that there was no evidence, there was tons of it. It was just chosen for the evidence to be ignored.
>>
>>794844
How about we only let in Women and Children? Watch how fast the shitskins fix their country when they realize their women are free to leave it
>>
Americans...born to be dumb, deluded and disinformed since 1787.
>>
>>797053
>It was just chosen for the evidence to be ignored
You have no idea what you are talking about. The evidence wasn't ignored. The cases were dismissed because Trump's lawyers had no grounds to file suit - meaning that they failed to establish a connection between their evidence and the alleged harm i.e. you have no GROUNDS to reject the electoral vote count when your only evidence is a bunch of affidavits saying that a guy in a BLM shirt was mean to you. This is a common misunderstanding you vote fraud cultists push without any knowledge of the topic at all.
>>
>>797079
No one buys your propaganda, Chang
>>
>>796358
>>796361
>>796370
I congratulate you, on your ability to obscure the truth with a flood of information on what is required to obtain a driver's license.

While not putting one sentence on what is required to registered to vote.

Yes, you can get a drivers license as an illegal in California. But the only "automatically registered to vote" that happens, is you get the same from as you can freely pickup everywhere else. Every post office, every outfit pushing people to vote who setup tables outside every supermarket.
>>
>>797150
Why are we giving illegals driver's licenses and registering them to vote? There isnt an argument for either. They shouldn't be able to drive. They shouldn't be getting any aid from any level of government.
>>
>>797177
Well that much I'd agree with, but the illegals do drive all those old rickety gardening trucks and we don't have no-fault car insurance, so someone got it into their heads that maybe they should be certified to drive them - and someone else decided to give a voter registration form to everyone who visited the DMV.

Think the easiest way to end illegal immigration, would be to end those aid programs, bring back something akin to the CCC so those who can't get work can get less than minimum wage jobs with boarding, thus adding experience to their resumes rent-free, which fills that need for cheap labor. Then simply nail any illegal employers to the wall - who are much easier to make fall in line and find. There's too many reasons for folks from countries we've helped wreck to want to come to this one as it is, but this discourages illegal immigration, while not harming anyone who isn't simply trying to survive, and also cutting down on the college debt and youth unemployment problems.

On the other hand, I had mixed feelings about a proposition that vaccinated illegals for free some ages ago. That, at least, might be a necessity, since you don't want to create new reservoirs for old diseases. Voted against it anyways, due to the rest of the crap involved.
>>
>>794881
We farm here because parts of the midwest has the most fertile soil in the world.
>>
>>797185
>>794881
Aye, a nation this rich has no business being in farming, but alas - great land galore. To make matters worse, if you don't farm it, you get nation wide dust storms, like those of the Great Depression.

Yet we export more than we consume, and, discounting beef, import more than we consume of our local produce. Most of the non-animal agriculture of the Midwest is feed, soy or corn for processing, or exported, while more than half of all the non-imported whole food we consume, comes from California.

We subsidize the shit out of it, and it's the most automated farm system in the world, but there are still a lot of things only humans can do, and to make that cost effective requires hiring people for far less than minimum wage.
>>
>>797183
I've got zero issue with drivers license for illegals, my issue is the opt-out motor voter law applied to them
They get registered to vote unless opting out
>>
>>797185
Wrong, the most fertile soil is in Ukraine.
>>
>>797244
Wrong.
The most fertile soil is in china
>>
>>797236
Not without a social security number that can pass multiple stages of scrutiny, and even then, only so long as the actual owner doesn't vote.

>>797244
>>797250
Wrong, this is the most fertile land in the world, thanks to all the bullshit.
>>
>>797284
>Not without a social security number that can pass multiple stages of scrutiny, and even then, only so long as the actual owner doesn't vote.
No, it doesn't take a social in ca to vote
Ca ab 60 and 1407 I believe.
Look image here >>796367 a north korean can get a driver's license as an undocumented Foreigner using a foreign school ID card provided it as a birth date.
registered to vote unless if he opts out on the driver's license form.
It's called colloquially 'motor voter act'
>>
>>797287
All the end result of the motor voter act was that a visitor to the DMV gets the same voter registration form they can get anywhere else, along with the rest of their paper work, which has a nice big blank for a social security number.

You cannot register to vote in California, and many other states, without a social security number. That's what they use to verify you've not registered twice, and to verify you've voted. In California, it's what the parties use in turn, to inform their voter monitoring volunteers to go out and knock on your door, and beg you to vote, when the deadline nears and you haven't.

...and no, a citizen ID or green ss# won't cut it. It used to, for non-federal elections, but after the Mormon's stunt, that eventually gave the whole nation gay marriage, they put a lid on that.
>>
>>797291
I would say the greater concern is that California's selective enforcement of the law. Illegals voting, or not, is meaningless as California's elections are such a meme which (when combined with the detached wealth of the coastal strip) ensures that it is permanently blue.

California not giving a shit about illegals wouldn't be a problem if they (both the illegals and the Californians) then didn't flood the rest of the county.
>>
>>797291
>All the end result of the motor voter act was that a visitor to the DMV gets the same voter registration form they can get anywhere else,
Your absolutely wrong it's an opt-out on the driver's license application https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB1407
Additionly, it explicitly states that the DMV is not to verify voting eligibility. Literally.
Every time this s*** gets audited there's tens if not hundreds of thousands of errors
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-08-09/duplicate-voter-records-audit-california-motor-voter-system?_amp=true
>>
>>797236
Illegals shouldn't be allowed to drive or see a doctor or go grocery shopping or visit a food bank or a church
>>
>>797291
How does it feel being not only wrong but a wrong shilling faggot
>>
>>797302
Illegals are not what keeps it blue. Oddly, it's probably the biggest threat to its remaining blue, but California population at large is known for its bleeding hearts, and the Hollywood at its core, is very professional at tugging on heart strings.

The Hispanic voting block is the most divided in the nation, many of whish to burn the bridge their family came in on.

But white people who feel sorry for poor people? Those you can count on, even to the point where you can let a bipartisan panel redraw your districts.

>>797305
>>797310
>>797312
Of course the DMV doesn't verify voting eligibility, that's not their job, but they pass on the information to the ED, who will reject it without a SS#, and what you get, in the end, is that same old form, regardless of the intent of the law.
>>
>>797291
OH NO OH NO OH NO
>Https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voting-resources/voting-california/registering-vote
>The voter registration form asks for your driver's license or California state ID number, or you can use the last four of your social. if you do not have a driver's license state ID card or social security number you may leave that blank. Your county election officials will assign a number to you that allows you to vote.
>>
>>797313
>Illegals are not what keeps it blue
No it's registering them all to vote and then voting for them and saving them the inconvenience of hitting the ballot box themselves
>but they pass on the information to the ED, who will reject it without a SS
You are f****** wrong this is all sent to the California Secretary of State. the link quoted above literally States in it that the state Secretary cannot transfer records to any outside party for verification
>>
>>797316
>Your county election officials will assign a number to you that allows you to vote.
I hate california so fucking much. I dont have a problem with any other blue state - New York? Massachusetts? Oregon? Dont even think about them.

But California... so fucking toxic and so determined to spread their toxicity alone.
>>
>no social, no I'd, no problemo señor, vote aqúi
>Voting opt out during dl registration, illegal gets same opt out voting registration as everyone else
>Dmv must allow an illegal getting a driver's licence to register to vote if they wish
>Only the state gets the records and validates them
>The state Secretary is not allowed to transfer voting records for the purpose of verifying eligibility
Yup, that's fraud
>>
>>797318
Same here.
I got no problem with red or blue, I got a problem with corrupt politics and that's what California is
I visited colorado. Great fucking state.
actually one of the things I loved about Colorado the most is they made all the homeless people stay on one section of town and gave them trash cans that got collected just like everyone else's.
Beautiful..
Here in California homelessness is rampant and I can't even bicycle along the American River without the smell of shit and piss for several miles.
the politicians here at care more about lining their pockets then actually helping anyone
>>
>>797317
>and then voting for them and saving them the inconvenience of hitting the ballot box themselves
Now that's pure conspiracy theory bullshit and you know it. Provide evidence that has happened even once.
>>
>>797322
See >>797319
Your asking someone to argue why widespread voting fraud has never been discovered in north korea, simp
>>
>>797322
>It walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, and flaps like a duck but calling it a duck is just pure conspiracy theory bullshit and you know it. Provide evidence that it is a duck.
>>
>>797317
>California Secretary of State
ED is a department of the secretary.
>>
>>797340
Except, unlike California, North Korea doesn't have a hundred voter monitoring groups from competing parties and abroad, in addition to the feds who are only friendly to its government for 4 to 8 years at a time, checking everything with a fine tooth comb and shouting for glee each and every time they find anything.
>>
Fantastic, the saviors of your agriculture industry, Thank god (dollar)
>>
>>797351
>It walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, and flaps like a duck but calling it a duck is just pure conspiracy theory bullshit and you know it. Provide evidence that it is a duck.
So you admit you have no evidence and are going full loony conspiracy theorist. At least you're honest unlike 90% of magats.
>>
>>797361
>>797388
Surely the state will earnestly uncover evidence of its own fraud

It walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, and flaps like a duck but calling it a duck is just pure conspiracy theory bullshit and you know it. Provide evidence that it is a duck.
>>
>>797407
The state doesn't get a say in the matter, it's opened itself up to a hundred different organizations, on top of the feds, all constantly and eagerly searching for the slightest sign of duck droppings.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.