[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 21 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/01/13/rachel-rodriguez-arrested-alleged-election-fraud-illegal-voting-texas/
SAN ANTONIO, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A woman has been arrested in connection to alleged election fraud and illegal voting, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced Wednesday.

According to Paxton, Rachel Rodriguez of San Antonio was “exposed in a Project Veritas video” ahead of the 2020 election regarding vote harvesting and acknowledged what she was doing was illegal.

Rodriguez is accused of election fraud, illegal voting, unlawfully assisting people voting by mail and unlawfully possessing an official ballot, according to Paxton. She could face up to 20 years in prison if she is convicted.
>>
“Many continue to claim that there’s no such thing as election fraud. We’ve always known that such a claim is false and misleading, and today we have additional hard evidence. This is a victory for election integrity and a strong signal that anyone who attempts to defraud the people of Texas, deprive them of their vote, or undermine the integrity of elections will be brought to justice,” Paxton said. “The shocking and blatantly illegal action documented by Project Veritas demonstrates a form of election fraud my office continually investigates and prosecutes. I am fiercely committed to ensuring the voting process is secure and fair throughout the state, and my office is prepared to assist any Texas county in combating this insidious, un-American form of fraud.”

Investigators are continuing to look into the case and Paxton’s office is asking anyone who may have information to come forward.
>>
But the mainstream media, Democratic party, facebook and twitter told me that there was no evidence of election fraud!
>>
Whatevs. The U.S. is over. Enjoy.
>>
>>769124
When Ken Paxton is the one making sure your election is fair, it's not surprising there was fraud in Texas,
>>
>>769124
Nope. The Democrats, Republican election officials, and the head of the DOJ, toady Barr, acknowledge in a country of 330,000,000 people, every election will have a smattering of individual instances of fraud. But in the 2020 election, they have all unambiguously stated there was no fraud on a scale even remotely approaching a level that could have had an effect on the 2020 election. In fact, it has been declared by DHS, DOJ and Republican election officials as being one of the most secure ever in terms of fraud.

Strangely enough, Democrat, Republican and Trump judges concurred in 60+ lawsuit rulings and multiple audits confirmed.

Suck it up buttercup! Or go join your butt buddies in a jail cell designed for 2 people holding 6, by acting the utter fool and tool you are.
>>
>>769126
This.
>>
>>769096
I voted for Biden illegally using my dead Aunt and Uncle's ids.
And there is not a fucking thing that you can do about it, Op aka whiny bitch.

I'm 1st generation Mexican by the way...beyatch
>>
>>769131
and why exactly is that ok?

until the election has 0 ZERO fraud, donald trump MUST remain president.
>>
>>769096
>ken Paxton
Good to know the criminals are on the case!
>>
>>769096
>>769097
So what exactly is it that she is supposed to have done?

>Project Veritas video
yeahno
>>
>>769164
98% Covid survival rate = "It's fine! Forget masks and open everything up!"
0.0001% election fraud = ZOMG invalidate everyone's vote!!!1!!11
>>
>>769141
I voted for Biden illegally after I changed my sex.
Once as jack, 2nd vote as Jaculine.
>>
>gunga dindunuffin.jpg
>>
>>769097

They say there is no widespread election fraud, not no election fraud. Every 4 years you get a couple of crazies like in your OP and there is never enough to even remotely come close to influencing the outcome.
>>
>>769164
You can thank Pence for cucking out.
>>
imagine the smell
>>
>>769164
I votes for Biden and I is from El Salvador
I come in Caravan gringo.

I get fake ids and is now citisen of U ASS of A!
>>
>>769127
Why isn't that criminal Paxton in a jail cell designed to hold 2 people with 5 hispanics and the token black as cell mates?
>>
>>769096
>Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton
He's still not kicked out?
>>
>>769096
That explains how biden won texas I guess, truly this is a scandal that can overturn how btfo trump was in georgia.
>>
>>769643
>lose by 10K votes
>BTFO!!!111!
Uh huh
>>
>>769097
>Many continue to claim that there’s no such thing as election fraud.
>Many claim

This is how you know he's lying. Show me a single quote claiming this.
>>
>>769164
1) That has not been the case in any election ever.
2) That's a total non sequitur. There is a process for what happens if the electoral results are thrown out, and "current President stays in office" is not in it.
>>
>>769179
Please tell me that the video is People's Exhibit A.
>>
>>769645
trump is the first republican to lose georgia since 1992
>>
>>769645
>lose a state 5 times over
>not btfo

It's not about the numbers it's about how badly you take the loss that defines btfo status. You can lose a game by one point but if you break down crying and throw a tantrum and punch yourself in the face trying to fight the refs you are clearly btfo.
>>
>>769676
and he flipped Florida and Ohio from Swing-States to Red-States. The map changes, welcome to politics.

>>769686
>Ill just ignore that it was *objectively* a narrow loss and instead insert my own *subjective* spin in an attempt to mitigate what a massive retard I have been
Do what you must.
>>
>>769698
I heard there's audio of a politician directly telling a state official to just find him enough votes to illegally win. That could be some solid proof of attempt to steal an election and you should look into it.
>>
>>769696
>btfo is an objective serious term
Damn I apologise you should tweet about btfoing me.
>>
>>769672
I'm pretty sure "expelling everyone who constitutionally sustained their objections and the president-elect calling milquetoast republicans Nazis" isn't the process either.
But hey, being sore winners will totally unite and heal the country.
Why am I holding this gun?
>>
>project veritas
So it's Rodger stone style bullshit in other words?
>>
>>769755
>Why am I holding this gun
Idk, where I'm from your gun is between your legs and is for fun. Maybe you got excited watching an anime cartoon?
>>
wat was OP pic?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.