[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/01/12/georgia-man-charged-in-us-capitol-attack-dies-by-suicide/amp/

And on Sputnik France, they say he looked into Nancy Pelosi's computer.
That true ?

https://fr.sputniknews.com/amerique-nord/202101131045063057-lhomme-ayant-fouille-lordinateur-de-nancy-pelosi-au-capitole-a-ete-retrouve-mort-par-balles/
>>
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>768761
>https://fr.sputniknews.com
Vlad has extensive coverage of this I'm sure.
>>
>>768761
>he looked into Nancy Pelosi's computer.

I would have been traumatized also, seeing all those children being harvested.

Pelosi's cadre of evil doers might have suicided him also.

Did he get a data load from the laptop using a usb device I wonder?

Will members of his family start dying mysteriously?
>>
>>769154
his family, their 2 pet golden retrievers, and one random passerby also committed suicide as their sadness was too much to bear. what im curious about is at what time do the deathcamps start becoming too full and china starts asking piglosi to just start dropping the few americans left into the ocean
>>
>>768761
And everyone clapped and cheered, especially Satan as he embraced a new victim to face eternal punishment in the new pit he carved for the magat terrorists and traitors to suffer for eternity.
>>
>>768761
> dies by suicide
Yes, he threw himself down an elevator shaft onto some bullets.
>>
>>769193
No. He splattered himself all over his kitchen with an assault rifle for his wife to find and clean up. Right-wing coward and supreme asshole right to the very end in every way. "SOMEBODY!! SOMEBODY ELSE: CLEAN UP MY MESS!!!"
>>
>>769193
take your meds
>>
>>768761
why do you faggots always complain about the media and then post links to literal Russian government mouthpieces?
>>
>>769225
Because the want to be dominated by a single strong man, like Russia.
>>
>>769225
because OP is a russian bot
>>
you guys do know this is the guy who stole the laptop right?
>>
>>769211
A friend of mine who was a cop told me some of the worse scenes he ever saw were where people put the barrel of the weapon (even if just a handgun) in their mouth and pulled the trigger to commit suicide. He said teeth were scattered all over the room so far away from the corpse you would think it was impossible.
>>
>>771524
> "even if just a handgun"
Because "caliber" totally isn't a thing and "handguns" really are the same thing as a firecracker. Not like a REAL "long gun" which blows you backwards 30 feet through a wall. Every. Time.

Now give us a lecture all about the "pulled the trigger" part of a suicide. This sounds like it might be a critical step toward success.
>>
>>769160
ih8piglosi@protonmail.com

contact me anon
>>
>>771524
As a Mortician, I prefer suicides by drugs.
>>
>>771580
That’s a semi-depressing career at the moment.
>>
>>771564
No comprende, Billy Bob. Can you try it again in middle school level English?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.