[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 45 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: abc15.png (398 KB, 558x542)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
I thought non-organic bullshit was a left-wing thing. Wth?
>One of the people charged in the riot at the U.S. Capitol last week went viral again Monday after news of his first court appearance hit the web - with the internet latching on to one dietary detail in particular.

>Jacob Chansley, 33, also known as Jake Angeli, was one of the people photographed extensively at the riot. He wore a fur hat with horns and painted his face with the colors of the American flag.

>NBC News has reported Chansley is QAnon-supporting YouTuber who also was among the pro-Trump protesters who gathered outside the Maricopa County Elections Department in Phoenix on Nov. 5, claiming that the election was stolen.

>Monday, Arizona ABC station KNXV reported, he made his first appearance in a Phoenix federal courtroom via telephone, as he's being held in quarantine.

>In a now-viral tweet, reporter Melissa Blasius said his mother "says he hasn't eaten since Friday because the detention facility won't feed him all organic food."

>By Monday night, "organic" was trending on Twitter as people reacted to the news.

>"Imagine thinking your white privilege extends so far as to trash the Capitol & then demand organic food in prison," one person replied.

>"It's a jail, Jacob. It isn't a Whole Foods," another person replied.

>Former Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill quote tweeted Blasius as well.
https://news.yahoo.com/man-arrested-capitol-riot-refuses-045000922.html

US politics is so inconsistent.
>>
>>767707
Probably some bullshit about "I DON'T WANT THE GMOS PUTTING THE GAY FROG CHEMICALS IN MY BRAIIIIIIINNNNNNN!".
>>
real food should be a human right
even this piece of garbage deserves to be fed humanely while enprisioned
>>
The ghandi strat... he dies in jail, there’s an outrage. you feed him, and you’ve already started appeasing him.

a 3 digit IQ 4D Chess Match is going on between the state and this man
>>
>>767773
>a 3 digit IQ 4D Chess Match is going on between the state and this man
kek
>>
>>767707
So, neither horn boi nor his Mommy can afford the 10% cash deposit to a bail bondsman on what is likely a relatively small bail amount of $10,000-$20,000, yet they insist he can only eat organic food? The fuck? You ever shopped at Whole Foods and seen the prices for organic compared to conventional?

Ship that fagfuck down here to my AL county jail where we'll show him what living under extreme rightwing policies looks like:
>Breakfast: Conventional oatmeal, instant coffee, a piece of stale wonder bread copycat with a pat of margarine, and a bruised and moldy fruit of the day
>Lunch: A piece of Bar-S level Bologna or hotdog with 2 slices of wonder bread copycat, a small bag of stale chips, instant coffee, and the ubiquitous rotting fruit of the day.
>Dinner: White beans cooked with fatback, cornmeal mush, instant coffee and you guessed it, rotting fruit.
Every, fucking day! Special dietary needs based on religion or hippy feefees? Fuck off, faggot, we own your ass now! Medical dietary requirements? 'K, see Doc Jimmy Joe, nephew of the Sheriff, *grin*.
>>
>>767707
He was an activist that protested for Native Americans, clean water and animal rights, to name a few issues.
>>
>>767807

wow great story faggot, you sound really tough
>>
>>767817
>protested for Native Americans, clean water and animal rights
By being a Qanon trumpster?
>>
>>767819
Need the money for a bus ticket to AL so you can see it, kid?
>>
>>767821
Yes. There are years worth of pics and videos of him at these events, online.
>>
>>767822
You live in a shithole, poorfag.
>>
>>767817
He sounds a bit screwed in the brain then since Trump has the worst record on the environment and Native American rights of any President in the last 70+ years.
>>
>>767826
He's actually pretty interesting. His view was that the climate can't be addressed while immigration from third world to first world countries is unfettered, as it drastically increases carbon footprints, requires more land-clearing, places more pressure on infrastructure and saturates the labor pool, leading to lower wages that drive poorer decision-making. As far as the Native Americans go, he believes they should have their own states and all states should have more rights in comparison to the federal government. I went down a rabbit hole looking into some of the characters lol.
>>
>>767763
define "real food"
>>
>>767829
Not saying he's correct, but at least he is attempting to form a logically consistent rational world view instead of just, "I'se hates 'dem not whites" and "torch the friggin' forests if the libs can't take a joke!"
>>
>>767972
Bigotry and projected violence against whites is very common on the left, though. Also, black women are the Democrat base and they have the lowest average IQ of any demographic, statistically. We mustn't throw bricks from glass houses.
>>
>>767984
>Bigotry and projected violence against whites is very common on the left, though.
Let me play the world's smallest violin for you, bitch boy.
>>
>>767992
Then, why should whites care about anyone else?
>>
>>767863
food not sourced from communist shit holes like america
>>
>>767996
Because anti white attitudes are not nearly as common as you think they are.
>>
>>768076
Not to mention >>767996 just feeds any anti-white sentiment that MIGHT exist.
>>
>>768076
More common than anti-(any other group). No one denounces it. Instead, they make excuses for it, like "you can't be racist against white people" or "that's just your white fragility" or "it's white privilege to care about something that affects white people".
>>
A moment of a silence please, for those that died laughing having read that
>>
he is a special little commie ain't he?
>>
>>767996
Why should non-whites, who have been and continue to be oppressed by the white majority, give a fraction of a shit when whites whine about non-whites saying mean things about them?
>>
>>767807
Isn’t America great?
>>
>>768111
Because they can't help but beg to be around white people.
>>
>>768089
Yes please, feed those anti-whites' stereotype of you, because that is all you are doing with this mindset.
>>
>>768118
So humane and free, the beacon of humanity’s butthole
>>
>>768122
>just support their hatred of you for being white, while calling you inherently racist
>>
>>767825
Anon, take pity on these Americans. Not all are bad, just most are stupid with a small degree of lead poisoning
>>
>>768130
No, be better then their hatred, that's how the civil rights movement won the day.
>>
>>768136
Elaborate
>>
>>767984
Imma gonna need some source on the low iq thing
>>
>>768101
No, he’s a republican
>>
>>768138
Don't rise to their hate bait, a good example of falling for the hate bait is what happened in DC with the riot.
>>
>>768146
I used to be a turn-the-other-cheek kind of person, but I have run out of cheeks. Nearly every morning that I check the news on my phone, there is a new article or 2 attacking white people for existing. Noticing who is mostly behind these articles makes me even angrier and I feel myself sliding into a state of pure hatred.
>>
>>768162
Show me these examples...
>>
>>768165
Type "white people" into Google. Click "news".
>>
>>768177
>gives no examples
Now I know your just a baiting troll at this point
>>
>>768196
I used good judgment in not wasting my time, because you were just going to lie.
>>
>>767821
>By being a Qanon trumpster?
He was a full time activist. Trump and Qanaon were just stage dressing for him.

>>767996
If your self proclaimed opponent makes a fatal error, why would you rush to copy their mistake?

>>768206
NTA, but there is nothing juicy on the first page unles it is the one headlined "dear white people" which gives no further detail.
>>
This is one of those moments where I yet again understand what leftists in the US are on about when they bitch about stuff that's surreal in proper countries.

There was a thread on /his/ about men getting raped and apparently, men getting raped is pretty common in the US but no one talks about it because getting raped makes you gay. So to save face they brush off getting buttfucked and pretend nothing happen, allowing gay rapists to roam free. It also explains why there are so many homophobic tendencies in the US. In other countries, rapists get prosecuted.

This is the same shit. No one would try to kill someone, call the cops, and expect special privileges. Yet there's a big difference between how (what passes for) white Americans and everyone else is treated. White privilege in the US is the real deal. And if it isn't real they're sure as fuck act as if it's real and not having to be stressed out by the colour of your skin is a privilege in itself.
>>
>>767707

Make that inferior subhuman Qtard a batch of Nutraloaf made of the most processed genetically modified crap.

Get what you're given, retard: you'll eat it, and LIKE it.
>>
>>767773
They'll just have the guards impel some burly dudes to rape him in shower everyday until he plays ball. If you think there's any law in jail, you're wrong.
>>
>>767829
He's actually right, more or less. The only solution would be massive investment in developing nations and efforts to disincentive war, thus preventing mass immigration and giving developing nations a leg up on becoming green economies. Unfortunately, this will never happen as modern lefties are just useful idiots for corporate interests trying to saturate labor pools in developed nations and acceleration global deterritorialization and breakdown of non-material, monetary systems of meaning and value.
>>
>>768351
>This is the same shit. No one would try to kill someone, call the cops, and expect special privileges. Yet there's a big difference between how (what passes for) white Americans and everyone else is treated.
Are you fucking joking? Are you not aware of Brevik's treatment in Swedish prisons? He was prominently complaining his ps2 wasn't nice enough and that he needed a ps3 back in 2013.

>White privilege in the US is the real deal. And if it isn't real they're sure as fuck act as if it's real and not having to be stressed out by the colour of your skin is a privilege in itself.
Bullshit, bitching about prison conditions isn't exclusive to whites. Futher, if he were a BLM activist who had attempted a coup in the capitol, there'd be thousands of news articles supporting him and calling for prison food reform in the name of his valiant example.
>>
Trump and his supporters, who are easily deceived by conspiracy theories and fake, are victims of inadequate low-level education.
What they really need is not punishment or criticism or neglect, but logical thinking, media literacy, problem-solving ability, and treatment of delusional personality disorder by psychotherapy and counseling.

"Emotions Self-Responsibility Theory"
>>
>>767707
Holy fuck i thought soy memes were only a joke..
>>
>>767773
>he dies in jail, there’s an outrage
Doubt it, but it would be hilarious if that happened.
>>
>>767817
>>767821
>>767826
Some people's political views change over time. In fact, almost everyone's views change throughout their life.
>>
>>768797
Because that would be hilarious right?
>>
>>767773
>he dies in jail, there’s an outrage.
It won't, Trump supporters will cheer at his death since he has already been declared antifa.
>>
>>767763
The only thing he deserves to be fed is a bullet.
>>
>>767707
ARFID
>>
>>768111
>Why should non-whites, who have been and continue to be oppressed by the white majority,
pics? Do you know how many marshall plans Africa has received?
>>
The judge required bail from a horned fur wearing nut whos being charged with tresspass. Having been arrested in his basement home under his moms house. He's a flight risk? Where is he going to run?
>>
>>768452
soy memes are a joke. just for shits and giggles, not to be taken seriously
>>
>>769242
how's that relevant brainlet
>>
>>768406
>Are you not aware of Brevik's treatment in Swedish prisons?
You can't compare Norwegian prisons with American prisons. The former is focused on rehabilitation, the later is storage.
>Futher, if he were a BLM
Too bad BLM didn't attempt a coup or you'd maybe have a point.
A better comparison would be Al-Qaida members at Guantanamo Bay. And you'd laugh if they demanded organic food.
>>
>>769277
Nobody attempted a coup, Cletus. And please stop projecting your own primitive racism on others.
>>
>>769277
>Too bad BLM didn't attempt a coup or you'd maybe have a point.
BLM committed sedition with the creation of CHAZ.
>If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
>>
>>768452
>>769270
it's funny because it's true, or it was for a while at least, the same guys who were virtue signalling shit like manspreading were also consuming soi products, because it was advertised in the same media circles, it showed how vapid and easily manipulated they were
>>
>>767817
Stupid ass way to protest though
>>
>>769371
0.02 Kopecks have been deposited into your account. Vlad Putain values your hard work.
>>
>>768089
you honestly, legitimately think there's more anti-white sentiment in the world than ANY other kind?
Have you ever traveled? Honest question, I am not trying to bullshit you or insult you, I'm just frankly shocked that you'd think that. If you go... literally almost anywhere... you will find some sort of ethnic discrimination to a surprising degree (for an American)
Seriously lmao, even if you think America is anti-white (it's not) or more anti-white than anything else (it's not) it's still 100% less anti-white than even other places in the world today. Go to Korea or China, they will openly mock you to your face for your complexion. And they're the least racist to white people, you should hear what they have to say about Southern "jungle" Asians!

I grow increasingly convinced, with every interaction I have with you guys, that you just never experience anything outside your very small bubble. You actually unironically think what you experience is close to the worst discrimination anyone experiences anywhere in the world. Mind-boggling.
>>
>>769371
>commies
Opinion and bullshit discarded
>>
>>769432
Not him but I've been to both China und and Korea (and Japan as well) and I've never been mocked for my complexion, on the contrary. If you're not completely ugly or disfigured, women in those countries will literally eyefuck you like its not even possible.
>>
>>767707
I work in food distribution.

We supply local jails. I'm kinda mad they have it so good, sometimes I drop their biscuits on purpose so they're crumbly when the convicts get them.

Some of the things they get

>Allens lollies, nutella
>name brand laundry softeners
>Powerade, kombucha, Coke, Redbull ect
>Chocolate/Strawberry/pineapple milk
>Kit kats, freddos, apple juice.
>Hot chocolate, yowies fucking milo
>Tea, coffee, biscuits (scotch fingers, nice biscuits, yo yo's,

It's in bulk for I'd say at least 100 people so I doubt it's for guards.

>t. Australian prison

Fuck America is 3rd world
>>
>>769446
And this is why I keep my nose clean-ish. They'll probably feed me stuff with artificial sugars in it, in the name of "health".
>>
>>769468
Okay schizo.
>>
but when chinese spy punanee
>>
>>767707
awwwww didums, what a sensitive dindu wanting to lead an insurrection but not eat what he deserves in a plastic tray
Really we should all respect this fake ass shaman's magical authority and give him some vegemite or whatever his degenerate types eat
>>
>>769446
>fucking milo

I'd say that Ms. Yiannopoulos should be put in the slammer for not being left-wing, but that attention whore would enjoy the... 'extra attention' there.
>>
>>768268
>full time activist
Yikes. We really need to bring jobs back.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.