[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 4 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

REMBRANDT HE AINT

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/17/politics/trump-future-white-house/index.html

Trump remains bunkered in the White House as the world spins on
>>
naah he goes out to play golf
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/21/donald-trump-g20-pandemic-golf-club
>President Donald Trump participated in his final Group of 20 summit on Saturday by tweeting throughout the opening session and skipping a special side-conference focused on the coronavirus pandemic.

>But only 13 minutes after the scheduled 8 a.m. ET, start time, Trump was sending tweets focused on his efforts to overturn the results of the US presidential election.

>By 10 a.m. ET, the President had departed the White House on his way to his namesake golf club outside Washington, DC.
>>
Trump privately plots his future — including possibly another presidential bid in 2024

President Trump still falsely claims he won in public, but behind the scenes he has told advisers that he could announce a presidential campaign before the end of this year.
Trump also has been exploring ways to make money for relatively little work, such as paid speeches to corporate groups or selling tickets to rallies. In addition, he may write a score-settling memoir of his time as president and appear on television in some capacity.
>>
JERKN OFF
>>
US expected to formally withdraw from Open Skies Treaty that bolstered European security
By Ryan Browne, CNN

Updated 8:58 AM ET, Sun November 22, 2020
>>
"Anthony t-Rump, are are you making it snow?"

"Yes, I'm making it snow."

"Why, that will ruin half the crops! You know that, don't you? Half the crops, that's what ... but it's good that you're making it snow, Anthony t-Rump. It's real good."
>>
>>734111
>Trump remains bunkered in the White House as the world spins on

Take the pill MILANIA, Barron!
It's painless
>>
>>734300
i'll show them, i'll not give the fake news anything to report, i'll dry them up and then they'll see how important t am to them when they start jonesin' for a tRump fix
>>
Who supavising da president?????
>>
>>737427
Wish it into the cornfield little Donny
>>
It's All Revealed Here

https://youtu.be/XSOds66nL2E

>>
>>737431

Are you makin it snow Anthony
Yea IMA makin it snow
Why dats insane
Dat will just ruin de crops

BBBBBUT WAIT OH BUT ITS GOOD YOU MAKIN IT SNOW t-Rump ITS GOOD

H E L P HELPPP HHEELLPP

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.