[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (6).jpg (35 KB, 596x514)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
The Vatican has said it is investigating after the Pope's official Instagram account "liked" a photo of a scantily clad Brazilian model.

It is unclear when the account "liked" the image of Natalia Garibotto, who was dressed up in a school uniform outfit.

News outlets first started reporting the move last Friday, before the image was "unliked" on the platform.

Vatican officials are now investigating how this could have happened on the Pope's account.

The Papal Press office told the BBC that "as far as we know the 'like' did not come from the Holy See". The Vatican was working with Instagram to establish where it came from, it added.

The Pope's official Instagram account , which is under the user name franciscus, has 7.4 million followers worldwide.

Sources close to the Vatican's press office told the Catholic News Agency on Tuesday that the accounts were "managed by a team of employees" and an internal investigation was now under way.

Ms Garibotto - who is also a streamer on the gaming website Twitch - told one Instagram follower she was "excited" about the "like" as she was religious.

"At least I'm going to heaven," she tweeted

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55011152
>>
If they chose this as the new school girl outfit I'd join
>>
>>733669
Oh lawd it's nnn
>>
the pope discovered he has a penis and wants to know why it goes hard
>>
>>733669
Huh. I'm not a crazy conspiracy theorist, but that book the catholic thot is grabbing looks like 'The pelican brief', which is about the murder of two SC justices.
>>
>>733704
His holy wishes are clear anon
>>
>>733671
>"At least I'm going to heaven," she tweeted
Tax collectors and prostitutes don't go to heaven. Explicit orders from god. She would know if she could read. Dumb whore.
>>
>>733883
talking about the religion as opposed to the race here: since the jewish talmud is essentially just logical arguments about how the original books (the torah) should be interpreted, and those original books are shared in common between the jews and catholics wouldn't there be a path for the two religions partially merging at least as far as the old testament is concerned?
i realize the new testament would still be an irreconcilable difference
>>
btw there are nsfw uncropped versions of the pic which show more
a good time to try out that post menu triangle you the right of the headline which will send the image straight into a google search for similar images
>>
>>733883
Jesus loved prostitutes individually and collectively.
>>
"Look Your Holeness, another grown up altar boy!"
>>
>>733669
>The Papal Press office told the BBC

Why is literally everyone obsessed with nigger dick?
>>
>>733917
And he went to hell for it. Like all the others.
>>
>>733669
looks like a tranny. popes a faggot.
>>
>>733883
Says someone who never read the Bible
>>
>>733669
Just looked up to see if she did any nudes.
It's all hand bra cock tease bullshit.
The Vatican should be investigating why the pope likes to be blue balled.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.