[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 46 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.


[Advertise on 4chan]


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-deputy-chief-staff-mandatory-buyback-assault-weapons-gun-control?fbclid=IwAR3u0ViiDM59HYpFCLOelXFfV31_YBQWQTk_AG_c-kA6Uz_vBrYwMVEvl_c
Biden wants to waste no time denying basic human rights
>>
Better head to your doomsday prepper bunker and stay there for eight years.
>>
>>733431
>8
Biden will die in under 4 and the GOP will win the 2024 election
>>
>>733387
And so it begins.
>>
>>733432
> GOP will win in 2024
Not unless they pull their collective heads out of Trump's ass. Guilliani is going full batshit /x/ in federal court now, and not a single Republican has the cajones to tell him to STFU. Why are they so scared of the Orange Man? Trump owes the Russians millions. Last I checked, defaulting on the Russian mob is not something you do if you want a long retirement.
>>
>>733453
Because it rallies the base
>>
>owning an assault rifle
>basic human rights
get serious, stupid
>>
>>733548
without guns no other rights exist.
basically it sets a bar of how shitty the government can make the world before average joe starts shooting up politicians.
without guns that bar isn't there, so they can take your wife and kids as rape slaves, work you to death in a gulag, torture you and your friends for fun, etc. and there is jack shit you can do about it.
will you die if you go after politicians? of course
but some things are worse than death, and guns keep things from getting to that worse than death level
>>
>>733548
Yes, kill yourself redditor.
>>
>>733561
>>733574
>>>/k/
>>
>>733575
>>>/r/eddit
>>
only bolt-action rifles should be legal for civilian use
>>
>>733579
Every weapon should be legal, including the Davy Crockett.
>>
>>733581
as long as you have to reload every time it's *spiritually* a bolt-action rifle so i guess we can approve it
>>
>>733548
>owning an assault rifle
assault weapons and assault rifle aren't the same thing
>basic human rights
Yes
>>
>>733575
This is news.
>>
>>733583
>>733579
Semi automatic rifles have been sold in the USA since 1903. Seriously, come and take them retard
>>
>>733453
>Why are they so scared of the Orange Man?
Take a guess who "inherited" the full Epstein archive?
>>
>>733575
>>>>>/cope/
>>
>>733561
this.
do you think the 2nd amendment is about defending your house from home invaders?
if you do, you need to take the wool out from in front of your eyes
>>
>>733548
Shall not be infringed. 2A is one of our rights no matter how much you wish otherwise.
>>
>>733660
It is already in infringed in literally hundreds of different ways. You can't buy one without a background check. You can't buy one that is fully automatic. You can't buy incendiary rounds. You can't install a vertical grip on an AR pistol unless you have a tax stamp. You can't own live grenades. You can't own fucking surface to air missiles. Don't get me wrong, I'm radically pro-gun (for radically different reasons than you), but the notion that gun control of any kind can't be discussed in the slightest because "muh do not infringe" is brain dead. We already have gun laws - most of which the majority of the country agrees with. Which of these laws are effective and whether or not we could use more is a different topic altogether but the original amendment is like 27 words dude. People go to school specifically to learn how to interpret the constitution. Whether or not it shall be infringed is not up for debate. It objectively is and rightly, it should be. Prohibiting felons from buying guns is technically infringing. HOW it is infringed is the point of contention.
>>
>>733387
Owning lethal weapons because you think they're toys isn't a basic human right.
>>
>>733659
>mfw when the golden age civilizations that the founding fathers look up to didnt have guns
>>
>>733666

This a disarmament scree.
No thanks comrade!
Nyett!
>>
>>733660
>muh legislation is still accurate, relevant, and smart even though it was written with regard to weapons technology and the national situation of 230 years ago
>>
>>733387
>basic human rights
>basic
>human right
>firearms
lolno
>>
>>733763
>written with regard to weapons technology
Well regulated is a modernization clause, retard. A well regulated clock keeps the most accurate time. A well regulated militia uses the best training and equipment to ensure the security of a free state.

>>733784
lolyes, cope
>>
>>733763
>muh founding fathers were too stupid to conceive of technological upgrades
Imagine the limits on the first amendment if Washington could've predicted 4chan.
>>
>>733784
So what are your ideas of basic human rights?
>>
>>733791
>A well regulated militia uses the best training and equipment to ensure the security of a free state.
Which would mean it does not at all apply to randoms toting around guns everywhere. I have trained National Guardsmen, both at a CTC and as part of 1A, and many of them don’t met that definition of “well regulated”.
>>
>>733561
I'm pro-2A, and the line has to be drawn somewhere. Assault weapons should not be in the hands of civilians.
>>
>>733805
Did you also train them to surrender to Mexicans while in Texas?
>>
>>733806
>I'm pro-2A
No you're not.
>>
>>733808
>muh no true scotsman
fuck off.
>>
>>733809
>I'm pro-X, but...
You fuck off.
>>
>>733588
No it isn't. It's fearmongering.
>>
>>733807
What?
>>
>>733666
>You can't buy one without a background check.
Private sales
>You can't buy one that is fully automatic.
You can, it is just a $200 tax stamp
>You can't buy incendiary rounds.
At most it is a tax stamp
>You can't own live grenades.
Tax stamp
> You can't own fucking surface to air missiles.
Tax stamp
>Don't get me wrong, I'm radically pro-gun (for radically different reasons than you),
Because you want to genocide white people
>most of which the majority of the country agrees with.
anti gunners are subhumans and their opinions are not valid. Also the majority does not have the right to deny the minority their rights.
>>
>>733806
Kyle retardhouse is example one of why we shouldn’t allow access to assault rifles to retards larping as seal team six.
>>
>>733676
They aren't toys. If you think they are toys, never own one. Also if you think they aren't a basic human right, you are objectively a subhuman
>>
>>733784
You are a subhuman, you human rights denier
>>
>>733763
>>muh legislation is still accurate, relevant, and smart even though it was written with regard to weapons technology and the national situation of 230 years ago
Even RBG said you are a literal retard for using that argument
>>
>>733805
The Nasty girls are a regular fighting force, and therefore are not a militia. The US government does not have the right to own weapons or arm it's troops. Militia refers to civilian irregulars.
>>
>>733806
>I'm pro-2A,
No you aren't
>>
>>733811
>Biden's deputy chief of staff supports denying Americans their basic human right
>fear mongering
lol nope. Articles bitching about >muh roe v wade overturned are fear mongering. This article is informing Americans about how we will have traitors in the white house
>>
>>733821
Kyle in Kenosha did nothing wrong. A literal convicted child rapist smelled Kyle's boipussi and couldn't help but to rape so he tried to rape Kyle, Kyle shot the rapist to ward off a rape. Then a convicted domestic abuser/alleged child rapist and some black dude tried to lynch Kyle as he was running back to the cops to turn himself in. Kyle shot the domestic abuser to avoid being lynched. And then some jewish bergler pulled a gun on Kyle and tried to shoot him and Kyle disabled his jewish gun arm.
All of it was justified and in self defense. If the rapist didn't try to rape he would still be alive. If the domestic abuser didn't try to lynch he would still be alive. If the burglar didn't try to shoot kyle, he would still have 2 arms.
>>
>>733819
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexican-troops-drew-weapons-on-american-soldiers-on-u-s-side-of-the-border
>>
>>733821
And you're an example of why some people shouldn't be allowed internet access.
>>
>>733830
>ReTaRdHoUsE dIdNt dO NoThIn
This is why people think of you as less intelligent than a nigger.
>>
>>733832
Never trained people for the border mission, sounds like those troopers descaled a potential international incident successfully.
>>
>>733842
So you think it would have been fine if those 3 jews raped and lynched him?
>>
>>733432
>Biden will die
and then we'll be left with Harris... who also supports gun confiscation.
>>733453
Trump will be forgotten in 4 years. And his politics aren't nearly as unpopular as Dems assume. Trump narrowly lost because he's an incompetent idiot, but a stable candidate with his same politics would likely win easily.
>>
>>733847
>And his politics aren't nearly as unpopular as Dems assume
Source on this?
>>
>>733826
Right. And that’s my point. By definition no para”military” group of larpers can met the standard of “well regulated”.
>>
>>733846
You realize he murder a dude for throwing a plastic bag with two small pill bottles at him right. He and the culture that led him to be a murder need to be expunged from the USA. They are in American terrorists.
>>
>>733843
At the expense of their pride. How often do you hear of US soldiers being disarmed by a foreign army within their own borders? And I thought the Navy surrendering to Iran was bad.
>>
>>733852
Not starting an international incident is sound judgement. This is more proof that you chucklefucks should be kept far far away from both assault rifles and situations requiring sound judgement.
>>
>>733853
Whatever surrender monkey. There's strong, and then there's Army strong... but thankfully we still have Marines.
>>
>>733854
Marines are not as brain dead as they used to be. They would not have started an international incident either. I guess your opinion is shit, shocking!
>>
>>733855
Show me the one Marine who would surrender to a foreign soldier anywhere, faggot. Much less on American soil.
>>
>>733849
>Source on this?
Half the country voted to re elect him and GOP picked up seats in the house and state legislatures
>>
>>733850
Nope, all gun owners who do not work for the government are by definition a well regulated militia.
>>
>>733851
>You realize he murder
shot in self defense
> a dude
a literal convicted child rapist
> for throwing a plastic bag with two small pill bottles at him right.
no. What happened was Kyle put out a fire. That enraged Jojo so much that Jojo chased after Kyle an attempted to rape him to death. Kyle didn't fire until he heard gun shots (from a different BLM member) at which point he turned and Jojo the child rapist tried to grab Kyle's rifle so Kyle shot him to avoid being raped/murdered.
> He and the culture that led him to be a murder need to be expunged from the USA.
He didn't murder anyone. He was acting in self defense against a literal child rapist and a lynch mob.
>They are in American terrorists.
Pretty sure the BLM members burning the street down and trying to rape/lynch Kyle are the terrorists
>>
>>733806
Kill yourself you lying redditor.
>>
>>733862
>I am going to make up stories about retardhouse the terrorist because reality does not fit with my ideology.
Whatever you are taking, it’s a hell of a drug.
>>
>>733888
Look, I understand you wish Kyle was raped and lynched because he is neither black nor jewish. But you need to stop lying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4dhPM99i4I
>>
>>733891
>black or Jewish
Fucking retard standards that your corporate masters pound into your head as important differences between normal people.
Retardhouse the terrorist murdered someone who was armed with.....
.....a plastic bag.
That’s a fact. Cope.
>>
>>733847
>Trump will be forgotten in 4 years. And his politics aren't nearly as unpopular as Dems assume. Trump narrowly lost because he's an incompetent idiot, but a stable candidate with his same politics would likely win easily.
This. I think /pol/'s view of things are a lot more common in America than a lot of people want to think. A good third of the country wants to go full Turner Diaries on another third while the last third just sits it out on the sidelines and watches.
>>
>>733895
>Fucking retard standards that your corporate masters pound into your head as important differences between normal people.
If Kyle was black or Jewish, would you hate him?
>Retardhouse the terrorist
Nope, the BLM members burning the place up were terrorists.
>murdered
shot in self defense
>someone who was armed with.....
>.....a plastic bag.
Shot a literal convicted serial child rapist. If that child raping jew didn't try to rape kyle he would still be alive.
>That’s a fact. Cope.
Nope, saying it is murder is not a fact.
>>
>>733860
>gun owners who do not work for the government are by definition a well regulated militia
Wrong. They need to be part of a well regulated militia (like the nasty guard) to own guns, by definition. Since they cannot be they cannot.
>>
>>733902
>They need to be part of a well regulated militia (like the nasty guard)
The nasty girls are a regular fighting force and shouldn't be allowed to own guns as they are not a militia.
>to own guns, by definition. Since they cannot be they cannot.
NOPE, See Heller. This is settled law. Cope
>>
>>733901
>If Kyle was black or Jewish
I hate retards and terrorists. Their melanin content or religiosity is irrelevant. If you could see past this you would realize you are being manipulated by corporatists.
>self defense
Oh no, the plastic bag was scary.
Gotta agree with >>733902 no more guns for terrorist murders.
>>
>>733903
>sEtTlEd LaW
There is no such thing. That’s why you cannot own people anymore and women can vote. Cope.
>>
>>733905
Being chased by a thirty-year old ex-convict as a scrawny 17-year-old boy and then hearing a gunshot go off behind you is, in fact, scary.
>>
>>733906
>There is no such thing. That’s why you cannot own people anymore and women can vote.
yeah, female suffrage and emancipation were definitely the result of courts reinterpreting settled law

you got him
>>
>>733905
>I hate retards and terrorists. Their melanin content or religiosity is irrelevant. If you could see past this you would realize you are being manipulated by corporatists.
If Kyle was black or Jewish, he wouldn't have even made the news.
>Oh no, the plastic bag was scary.
a literal child rapist tried to take his gun and rape him
>>
>>733906
So then repeal the second amendment. You can't. Second amendment refers to an individual right. COPE
>>
>>733858
>Half the country voted to re elect him
You sure they weren't voting against Biden?
>and GOP picked up seats in the house and state legislatures
That has nothing to do with it. The individual congressional districts at the state level in most of the country have been gerrymandered to favor republicans for 20 years now.
>>
>>733912
Not him but there is absolutely a valid legal path to repeal the second amendment, Anon. I'm not saying it would ever happen, but it *could* happen.
>>
>>733915
>You sure they weren't voting against Biden?
Same thing. Both were votes against corruption, the swamp, and human rights denial.
>That has nothing to do with it. The individual congressional districts at the state level in most of the country have been gerrymandered to favor republicans for 20 years now.
District lines did not change from 2018 to 2020
>>
>>733916
>Not him but there is absolutely a valid legal path to repeal the second amendment, Anon. I'm not saying it would ever happen, but it *could* happen.
That would require 38 state legislatures and as of right now dems have 18
>>
>>733916
Doesn’t even need to happen. The SC can reinterpret it as they see fit. As more and more terrorists like retardhouse go bananas they just might.
>>
>>733925
>The SC can reinterpret it as they see fit.
how's that court packing going
>>
>>733925
GOP holds the SCOTUS. Also good luck overturning precedent
>>
>>733929
The way things are today is not how they are destined to remain. My guess is by 2028 or 2032 enough boomers will be dying off that republican’s ability to win national elections or hold the senate will have evaporated.
>>
>>733938
By 2028/2032, neither the Republican nor the Democratic parties will exist in their current forms. They're boomer parties.
>>
>>733939
The Republican Party is almost exclusively a Boomer party.
The Democrats have way too many boomers in leadership but the voters are far less boomer.
>>
>>733943
>The Democrats have way too many boomers in leadership but the voters are far less boomer.
Lmao, now this is cope.
>>
>>733938
>My guess is by 2028 or 2032 enough boomers will be dying off that republican’s ability to win national elections or hold the senate will have evaporated.
Dems said that in 2008 about 2020. The hispanics are leaving the Dems in droves.
>>
>>733948
>this is...
It’s reality anon. Confirmed by voting patterns.
>>733954
>someone said something
Okay? Does that have anything to do with actuarial tables and voting patterns?
>>
>>733969
>Okay? Does that have anything to do with actuarial tables and voting patterns?
Hispanics in south florida and south texas voted Trump
>>
>>733895
A convicted felon who was there specifically to cause trouble and start fights ("shoot me nigga!"), who chased after Kyle when Kyle tried to retreat, and who TRIED TO GRAB KYLE'S GUN
>>
>>733822
>objectively

I don't think you know what that word means.
>>
>>733993
Between 25 and 40 % of Latinos vote republican every election. This year was right in the middle of that band. But you remain wrong, trump lost the “Latino vote” in the RGV. He won it in one tiny county, your mistake. Trump also won Cuban Americans. Cubans hate Mexican and Central Americans, Puerto Ricans as well. Good luck with that trend!
By your logic trump “lost” white men, which he didn’t - he did much worse with white men. Specifically, much of his loss among whites who voted for him in 2016 who didn’t in 2020 because....they were boomers who died.
Xers remain boring and split/moderate. Millennials and their even more liberal Zers are aging up. Conservative boomers are dying off.
These are facts anon, cope.
*i have lumped the silvers in with boomers for most of this analysis because they vote the same way.
>>
They can only come after what they know about.
>>
>>734000
>Citizens disarming terrorists.
A fucking patriot sadly murder by the aforementioned terrorist.
>>
>>734004
As a deep state official you will be happy to know that I have checked your IP and updated your file and recommended a no-knock search warrant.
Sleep tight!
>>
>>734001
I know exactly what it means. Gun control advocates are objectively not human
>>
>>734005
Pavement ape sympathizers aren't patriots, the founding fathers would have them lynched.
>>
>>734002
trump didn't lose because he "lost white men". He lost because dems made fake ballots.
He objectively picked up latinos over 2016
>>
>>734005
>>Citizens disarming terrorists.
>A fucking patriot sadly murder by the aforementioned terrorist.
Jojo was literally a convicted child rapist out that night to do violence, arson, and child rape. He was trying to take Kyle gun so he could rape and then execute Kyle.
>>
>>734019
>dems made fake ballots
>says the man with zero evidence
Cope, trump lost support among white men. That’s a fact.
>Trump gained a higher share of the “Latino” vote than he did in 2016. Whoopdy fucking woo! He had less Latino support than Bush. 33% is higher than 28%, true. It’s not higher than 40% or close to 50%.
Your boomer grandparents are both trump voters and are dying. Not sure why I bother replying to someone who thought trump won the RGV, you do not have a firm grasp on facts or reality. Lurk moar and learn to read the actual news.
>>
>>734020
>>734018
> The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives"
Kyle Cuckelhouse is by definition a terrorist. Cope.
>>
>>734024
good thing rittenhouse's use of force was self-defense and therefore lawful
>>
>>734019
he lost because he's a fucking cunt, because people finally realized this.
>>
>>734023
>>says the man with zero evidence
presidential vote numbers and down ballot vote numbers don't match up
>Your boomer grandparents are both trump voters and are dying.
nah, pretty sure my grandparents vote dem
>Not sure why I bother replying to someone who thought trump won the RGV, you do not have a firm grasp on facts or reality. Lurk moar and learn to read the actual news.
trump picked up voters in the RGV. Cope
>>
>>734024
>> The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives"
So literally BLM, antifa, and those 2 child rapists Kyle killed?
>Kyle Cuckelhouse is by definition a terrorist. Cope.
how? He didn't unlawfully use force or violence. He also didn't shoot any people, just commies.
>>
>>734026
>he lost because he's a fucking cunt,
name one policy of his that was bad.
>>
OH COME ON MAYAN
>>
>>734029
>sO LiTeRaLlY ReTaRdEnHoUsE
Yes. Literally a terrorist.
>b-b-but other things
Nope. He is a terrorist. By definition. Cope.
>>
>>734030

removing the pandemic response team before a pandemic
>>
>>734019

cope
>>
>>734043
>people who kill terrorists in obvious self-defense are the REAL terrorists!
friendly reminder that people who want to disarm you literally and unironically believe this.
>>
>>734027
>people split their ballots
That’s normal anon, that isn’t fraud. Learn things.
>old people are liberal
Nope. Heavily republican. Facts. Cope.
>picked up
>won
>the same things
You are legitimately retarded.
>>
>>734046
>definitional terrorist shots unarmed American
>American patriots try to disarm terrorist
——-
>b-b-but terrorists aren’t white
News flash, they are and you are a terrorist supporter.
>>
>>734043
>Yes. Literally a terrorist.
no, literally BLM. BLM/antifa used unlawful force and violence. Kyle did not. Kyle acted in self defense against a literal child rapist who was trying to child rape kyle
>>
>>734044
>removing the pandemic response team before a pandemic
He didn't. He just reassigned some members. And covid is just a flu and the only reason there are lock downs is due to politics
>>
>>734048
>That’s normal anon, that isn’t fraud. Learn things.
it isn't just split ballots. there were literally fewer ballots cast for down ballot elections.
>Nope. Heavily republican. Facts. Cope.
I know how my grandparents vote. They vote democrat.
>You are legitimately retarded.
You are the one moving the goal posts
>>
>>734051
>American
Jojo was a child raping communist, not an American
>American patriots try to disarm terrorist
The dude with the skateboard was literally a convicted domestic abuser and there are women who said that he raped them when the women were in high school. He isn't a patriot. Kyle killed 2 literal child rapists
>>
>>734062
>there were literally fewer ballots cast for down ballot elections.
Oh! My! God!
People only voted top of the ticket and not down ballot????? This has never happened before. (It happens in every election)
>muh grandmama
>national voting trends
These are not the same. Read moar and post less.
You are legitimately retarded. Fact.
>>
>>734080
>People only voted top of the ticket and not down ballot????? This has never happened before. (It happens in every election)
Are you saying biden voters are literal retards?
>These are not the same. Read moar and post less.
>You are legitimately retarded. Fact.
You literally said "your boomer grandparents". My grandparents vote dem. stop trying to move the goalposts, fag
>>
>>734083
>Are you saying biden voters are literal retards?
No retard. People despise trump but are okay with republican house/senate candidates. This is normal.
>muh personal story
And yet demographics say boomers and silvers are vastly Repubs. They are dying. Cope.
>>
>>734064
Source?
>>
>>733763
They were firing 9 shots a minute. So, yes.
>>
>>733820
depends on the state /autos are limited due to ATF code saying no fully automatic guns made after 1986 are legal

cant buy armor piercing rounds

also the fact that i need government permission to buy a gun intended to fight establishment tyranny is a contradiction, if i need approval then its a privilege not a right
>>
>>734096
They were armed with equivalent firearms as standing armies of the day.
>>
>>733862
>a literal convicted child rapist
retroactive justification for murdering a man over throwing trash
>>
>>734091
>No retard. People despise trump but are okay with republican house/senate candidates. This is normal.
The number of votes for the down ballot stuff is less than the number for the presidency you moron. That would only happen due to cheating or due to literal retards only voting for president and leaving the ballot blank, not ballot splitting.
>muh personal story
You literally said "your boomer grandparents". You specifically were talking about my grandparents, you retard.
>And yet demographics say boomers and silvers are vastly Repubs. They are dying. Cope.
Dems said that in 2008. As the olds die off, more whites vote republican because BLM exists and murders people
>>
>>734139
>As the olds die off, more whites vote republican because BLM exists and murders people
No they don't. GenX overwhelming votes for democrats.
>>
>>734141
>overwhelmingly*
>>
>>734092
https://archive.is/RH2Aa
https://archive.is/RH2Aa
https://inmatedatasearch.azcorrections.gov/PrintInmate.aspx?ID=172556
https://archive.is/UEfsZ
https://archive.is/8kqtb
https://archive.is/R2JYm
https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2016CM001014&countyNo=40&index=0&mode=details
https://archive.is/R2JYm
https://archive.is/Wl9cZ
https://archive.is/UyRaf
https://archive.is/S90iD
https://archive.is/XgFXU
https://archive.is/qKWRK
https://archive.is/Fwsib
https://archive.is/aNYOX
https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2016CM001014&countyNo=40&index=0&mode=details
https://i.ruqqus.com/post/2y4n/FaUHBi0hchw
>>
>>734096
false
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pqFyKh-rUI
also dudes at the time owned literal war ships
>>
>>734101
>depends on the state /autos are limited due to ATF code saying no fully automatic guns made after 1986 are legal
unless you are an FFL
>cant buy armor piercing rounds
only handguns
>also the fact that i need government permission to buy a gun intended to fight establishment tyranny is a contradiction, if i need approval then its a privilege not a right
What state?
>>
>>734135
The rapist was literally trying to take Kyle's rifle and rape him
>>
>>734149
Do you have any proof he was going to rape him?
>>
>>734150
Pattern of behavior. Why was he chasing Kyle and trying to take Kyle's gun if he didn't intend to rape?
>>
>>734142
>>734141
Gen X makes up like none of the electorate compared to millennials and boomers.
>>
>>734135
>a man
Please do not use the word "man" to refer to a communist
>>
>>734151
So you LITERALLY LIKE DUDE LITERALLY don''t have proof?
>>
>>734143
Doesn't say anything about being a child raping communist but nice of you to assume the worst if it helps you think Rittenhouse was somehow justified.
>>
>>734152
I wouldn't call it "none", less than Millenials, sure, but not statistically insignificant. Boomers will be dead within 10 years either way.
>>
>>734156
It really doesn't matter. The standard of proof is if a reasonable person would fear for their life. Kyle was attempting to flee while being chased by a literal child rapist, heard multiple shots, turned around the the child rapist was trying to grab his gun. I would say pretty much any reasonable person would agree that is a self defense situation
>>
>>734157
Did you click any of the links? The bald midget literally was convicted and served 12 years in AZ for raping 2 boys under the age of 15
>>
>>734158
and then the remaining white people will vote more GOP. Also you do realize boomer ends in like 1962 right?
>>
>>733454
And how much longer is Trump going to live for? Once he inevitably kicks the bucket, who's going to step up? I don't see a second-rate copy (Jr.), a non-entity (Kushner) or a woman (Ivanka) ruling over this bigoted, irascible mob.
>>
>>733561
REALLY tickles the cerebellum when pro-2A activists wax poetic about liberty, then promptly throw in their lot with tyrants. Where are the BLM or Antifa armed militias? Which side is toting assault rifles around in broad daylight and using them on people they don't like? It seems to me the only sound argument Republicans have for guns is pointing them at each other.
>>
>>734176
>Where are the BLM or Antifa armed militias
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puget_Sound_John_Brown_Gun_Club
>https://www.wwno.org/post/i-am-antifa-one-activists-violent-death-became-symbol-right-and-left
>>
>>734167
The reach of narrative is real.
>>
>>733387

if they take away our ARs, how will we defend ourselves if the government tries to take over? yes, i realize a single tank renders all of our militia-style weapons meaningless, but I like to feel powerful when i pull a trigger and a machine does all the work!!! damn liberalsss!!!!
>>
>>734167
And why was Kyle here in the first place, playing soldier in a neighbourhood two state lines away and threatening instead of leaving it to the cops like he should? Vigilantism isn't self-defence; how can you claim to be 'defending' yourself when you deliberately put yourself in harms way and provoked attack to begin with?
>>
>>733387
>gun control
>basic human rights

My fucking sides. You really gonna compare a fucking gun to having food to eat and water to drink?
>>
>>734177
So you found one. One, compared to the dozens and dozens supporting Right-wing tyranny, and isn't affiliated with BLM or Antifa anyway (and no, black supremacist groups don't count either, if they even appeared this year). And you don't see anything wrong with this? Again, why is it that the vast majority of people advocating for arms against tyranny are so eager to turn them against the common folk under the banner of Blue Lives?
>>
>>734185
Neato, automatic goalposts!
>>
>>733387

i love how humans feel like an apex predator when they flex their pointer finger and a machine does the rest of the work
>>
>>734217
They're a doomed species. They can no longer escape the technological progress of the machines. Only a matter of time until one of them builds a machine that doesn't require human servants.
>>
>>734182
Not even American but even I understand that the 2A isn't a right too guns, the government doesn't have to give you a free gun, it's a right from regulations that make is difficult or impossible for normal average people to have guns for self defence.
You don't have a right to guns, you get them yourself as you are responsible for yourself.
You don't have a right to water, you get it yourself as you are responsible for yourself.
You don't have a right to food, you get it yourself as you are responsible for yourself.
That is not to say the governement can't or shouldn't provide people water or food, or indeed guns, if it's in the interests of reducing suffering or stopping death. But the idea you have a "right" to water or food from the government or that people don't or shouldn't have a right to keep and bare arms is laughable communist shit talk.
>>
>>734139
>The number of votes for the down ballot stuff is less than the number for the presidency you moron. That would only happen due to cheating or due to literal retards only voting for president and leaving the ballot blank, not ballot splitting.
Retarded. This happens every election. Trump got fewer votes than down ballot republicans. Check any election in modern history. This happens 100% of the time.
Also, the person you are replying to is correct. Retards in the baby boomer generation are heavily republican and will soon be dying off. Whatever people were saying in 2008 does not effect that facts of today. Younger whites are voting more democratic despite or even because of racial inequality in policing. The olds are dumb enough to agree with your retarded viewpoint on protestors.
>>
>>734174
trump voters aren't a bioted mob, that is BLM
>>
>>734176
>REALLY tickles the cerebellum when pro-2A activists wax poetic about liberty, then promptly throw in their lot with tyrants.
What gun owners are throwing in their lot with Biden and Obonbo?
> Where are the BLM or Antifa armed militias?
shooting themselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15aLptKrH3o
>Which side is toting assault rifles around in broad daylight and using them on people they don't like?
pretty sure no one has been shot with a machine gun. There has been like 1 machine gun murder since 1940. No BLM or antifa member has been killed with an assault rifle
>>
>>734178
There is video and eyewitness testimony saying what I said
>>734181
>And why was Kyle here in the first place,
because he works as a lifeguard there
>, playing soldier in a neighbourhood two state lines away
It was less than 30 minutes from his home, not 2 states away, and he fucking works in Kenosha.
>and threatening instead of leaving it to the cops like he should?
Who was he threatening?
>Vigilantism isn't self-defence; how can you claim to be 'defending' yourself when you deliberately put yourself in harms way and provoked attack to begin with?
You sound like you blame women for being raped. If those 3 jews didn't try to rape and lynch kyle, they wouldn't have been shit. If those 3 jews didn't go out looking to riot, they wouldn't have been shot
>>
>>734179
>i realize a single tank renders all of our militia-style weapons meaningless
So then why didn't the USA win the war in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam with a single tank? Why do dems want ARs confiscated so bad when they are almost never used in crimes?
>>
>>734182
>having food to eat and water to drink?
Those are needs, not rights. Unless you think you have a right to own humans. the right to self defense and self determination are basic human rights. anti gunners are subhuman.
>>
>>734185
>One, compared to the dozens and dozens supporting Right-wing tyranny
There is no such thing as right wing tyranny. Antifa and BLM support tyranny
>so eager to turn them against the common folk
antifa communists murdering people and burning down homes aren't "the common people"
>>
>>734217
>being mad that humans know how to use their brains
Fuck off deer poster
>>
>>734237
So you are saying dems are so retarded they vote for biden and then leave the rest of the ballot blank?
And white people become more conservative then the place they live in becomes more diverse.
> racial inequality in policing
no such thing exists
>>
>>734456
>and he fucking works in Kenosha.
I thought he stopped working wherever it was.
>>
>>734463
got a source? Because he had a job in Kenosha at a local pool and he was there that day much earlier in the day cleaning graffiti done by commies on a high school
>>
>>734471
No source, just my crummy memory. I just thought I read somewhere that he used to work at the place he was defending but I guess that isn't true.
>>
>>734487
I heard the guy knew him, but that he worked at the pool. It was kinda dumb for him to be there with the rioters, but that doesn't change the fact that he acted in self defense after being attacked by multiple child rapists
>>
>>734459
>Antifa
>Anti-fascist
>Fascism is an ideology based on authoritarianism and state control
>Antifa is anti-state control and anti-authority
>"Antifa supports tyranny"
Actually ignoring the most basic shit
>>
>>734083
>republican and democrat voters are both retarded
Alright. That’s probably true.
>there is no racial inequality in policing
Okay boomer. Back to bed now.
>>
>>734514
>we call ourselves the antibad guys, that means everything we do is justified
>>
>>734518
>Alright. That’s probably true.
nope, only dem voters
>Okay boomer. Back to bed now.
Blacks commit more crimes and then get pissed off they get arrested for commiting crimes and shooting at cops. The cops aren't racist
>>
>>734547
What I meant was that, ideologically, it makes no sense to accuse Antifa of being tyrannical when is about being anti-tyranny.
Antifa is not a centralized group, so people behind the name Antifa are purely following the idea. There is no intraparty politics because it's not even a group with any true leadership.
Claiming that Antifa supports tyranny means that you don't even know what the movement is about
>>
>>734553
>What I meant was that, ideologically, it makes no sense to accuse Antifa of being tyrannical when is about being anti-tyranny.
we call ourselves the antibad guys, that means everything we do is justified
>Antifa is not a centralized group, so people behind the name Antifa are purely following the idea. There is no intraparty politics because it's not even a group with any true leadership.
Claiming that Antifa supports tyranny means that you don't even know what the movement is about
Antifa is literally about using violence and murder to silence and intimidate the opposition. They are modern day brown shirts. They are pro tyranny.
>>
>>734563
>Antifa is literally about using violence and murder to silence and intimidate the opposition. They are modern day brown shirts. They are pro tyranny.
Where do you people get this shit from?
>>
>>734564
The fact that antifa literally goes out on the street and assaults and beats people for not being communist and destroys and burns down businesses. and the fact that antifa supports the worst human rights deniers in washington like Biden and AOC
>>
>>734563
Ah yes, of course, why didn't I think of that?

A state-controlled paramilitary police is identical to people protesting state-controlled paramilitary police. Sorry my brain tumor level isn't as high as yours to come to that superior conclusion. I need to be working on that
>>
>>734553
>What I meant was that, ideologically, it makes no sense to accuse Antifa of being tyrannical when is about being anti-tyranny.
It does when they act like literal tyrants you fucking idiot.
>>
>>734567
>A state-controlled paramilitary police is identical to people protesting state-controlled paramilitary police. Sorry my brain tumor level isn't as high as yours to come to that superior conclusion. I need to be working on that
Antifa aren't protesting "state controlled paramilitary police". They are protesting freedom of expression and the fact that they can't use the police to murder white people and conservatives. Antifa's motto is literally, “When I am Weaker Than You, I ask you for Freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am Stronger than you, I take away your Freedom Because that is according to my principles.”
>>
>>734568
>>734569
>>734566

Tell me where Antifa punched you in the dick.
So sad that you had to make up this oppression complex against people who are actually fighting real oppression.
I'm sorry they made you lose your mind in rage, but it's kinda funny ngl
>>
>>734573
>So sad that you had to make up this oppression complex against people who are actually fighting real oppression.
They aren't fighting "real oppression". They are part of the democrat party. They are literally the establishment. They fight freedom of expression. They want guns and free speech banned. They are the tyrants.
>>
>>734574
LMAO

>Democratic Party is establishment
Republicans have the Presidency and Senate. They literally had a trifecta 2 fucking years ago.

You can't keep making this fucking "I'm the outsider, I'm the real one being marginalized" when your party is the one in power.

>"Those protestors are the real oppressors! (Ah shit, they're not buying it) Uhhh, th-they want to ban free speech! Yeah, that's right! I'm on the side against tyranny! They're the real tyrants! Won't someone protect ME?"
>>
>>734579
>Republicans have the Presidency and Senate. They literally had a trifecta 2 fucking years ago.
How does this change the fact that the dems are the establishment and have been the establishment since like 1933 ?
>You can't keep making this fucking "I'm the outsider, I'm the real one being marginalized" when your party is the one in power.
Biden just got elected you retard. And dems are the ones claiming they are the party of the elite.
>"Those protestors are the real oppressors! (Ah shit, they're not buying it) Uhhh, th-they want to ban free speech! Yeah, that's right! I'm on the side against tyranny! They're the real tyrants! Won't someone protect ME?"
They literally assault people for being right wing because they don't believe conservative should exist. They are anti gun. How can you be anti gun and not a tyrant?
>>
>>734579
>Republicans have the Presidency and Senate.
Democrats have the media, the megacorporations, the FBI and now the executive branch.

They want to ban guns, freedom of speech and hold anybody they don't like accountable for doing otherwise. We are literally in the middle of a cultural civil war.
>>
>>734581
>dems are the establishment and have been the establishment since like 1933
You're really making me tired. Apparently Reagan, Nixon, and all the other shitheads never happened.
Apparently Neo-conservative world interventionism never happened.
Apparently Reaganomics never happened.

Also, Biden isn't in office yet, is he? So who's the establishment? Dem's haven't had power to enact policy since at least old Donny won by a minority. Republicans have had power to do shit, and what fruit has that given?

That whole claim about them assaulting people because of being political conservatives really does sound like that is definitely happening. I'm glad you brought that very real issue to my attention. Tbh, it sounds more like to me that you're angry they're using their free speech to protest shit that you like. That just drives you up the wall, so you make up all these things that Antifa is TOTALLY DOING.

I know I can't convince you of shit, so this is more to publicly make fun of how annoyingly stupid your whole logic is.
>>
>>734591
>You're really making me tired.
because I won't agree with your lies?
>Apparently Reagan, Nixon,
Both had democrat legislatures
>and all the other shitheads never happened.
The only shitheads have Ds by their names
>Apparently Neo-conservative world interventionism never happened.
You mean like how Clinton was in Somalia, or all the wars Obongo started, or how dems are upset about Trump bringing troops home?
>Apparently Reaganomics never happened.
lower taxes benefits everyone. How does this change the fact that the media, mega corps, FBI, and congress for most of the last 100 years been dems.
>Also, Biden isn't in office yet, is he? So who's the establishment?
Dems, considering they have the media and all the corporations.
>Dem's haven't had power to enact policy since at least old Donny won by a minority.
The electoral college is good. Without it cities would deny everyone else their rights. Dems were saying they wanted to end the filibuster so they could have single party rule.
>Republicans have had power to do shit, and what fruit has that given?
Cut my taxes by nearly $2k, which means trump is a better president than Obogno.
>That whole claim about them assaulting people because of being political conservatives really does sound like that is definitely happening. I'm glad you brought that very real issue to my attention. Tbh, it sounds more like to me that you're angry they're using their free speech to protest shit that you like. That just drives you up the wall, so you make up all these things that Antifa is TOTALLY DOING.
How is assaulting and murdering people and burning down buildings and looting free speech?
>I know I can't convince you of shit, so this is more to publicly make fun of how annoyingly stupid your whole logic is.
literally everyone on this site thinks you are a retard. This isn't reddit or bunkerchan, you tranny
>>
>>734594
All I'm fucking hearing from you at this point is white noise

Never stop being you, Anon. I'm sure a few people will listen to you
>>
>>734597
I hope you die at the next riot you attend, commie.
>>
>>733806
>I'm pro-2A,
no you're not
>>
>>734709
Could be to the current interpretation, self-defense weapons only - not so much to the classic Jeffersonian interpretation... And probably not to the future interpretation, if the current interpretation ever gets challenged by SCOTUS or the wrong circuit court.

The more gun restrictions you attempt to make, the more likely they'll get challenged in higher court, and the more likely the 2nd amendment will be widened, rather than narrowed.
>>
>>734806
Someone who wants to ban "assault weapons" which have been sold commercially since like 1905 are anti gun
>>
>>734808
Moderately, maybe. More than you or I, to be sure, but mayhaps not with the intent to disarm the public so they can be put in concentration camps and exterminated.
>>
>>734844
>not with the intent to disarm the public so they can be put in concentration camps and exterminated.
That is literally the goal of anti gunners
>>
>>734851
Including those who watched their kids get shot in random mass shootings?

Oh wait, those are manufactured... All of them, though? I mean, surely some really happened, yes? So of those families, you think that's the goal of those begging for gun regulation?
>>
>>734880
>Including those who watched their kids get shot in random mass shootings?
Especially those. Gun control advocates are more evil than mass shooters. Gun control advocates should be jailed for human rights denial.
>Oh wait, those are manufactured... All of them, though? I mean, surely some really happened, yes?
Oh people were killed in all of them, usually by democrats or feds
>So of those families, you think that's the goal of those begging for gun regulation?
yup. They should receive a sentence 10 times longer than the shooter.
>>
>>734892
Wow, so you think that every mother who has their kid shot and wants to stop it from happening again via gun regulation, doesn't want that, and instead wants to eliminate 95% of the population of the world?

What a strange world you live in.

Mind, I'm not saying that MADD mothers don't tend to live up tot he first three letters of the acronym. Mass shooting are sensational, but don't even really make up a drop in the ocean in terms of firearm deaths. ...But the fact that you think somewhere between a third and two thirds of the nation (at least, given previous posts) are in favor of exterminating 95% of the world's population... You've got problems.
>>
whenever a gun you manufacture is used in a crime the manufacturer should be given the same sentence
>>
>>734896
>Wow, so you think that every mother who has their kid shot and wants to stop it from happening again via gun regulation, doesn't want that, and instead wants to eliminate 95% of the population of the world?
Either that or they are a useful idiot.
>>
>>734899
Should we do that to car makers and knife makers too?
>>
>>734900
Aaaah...

So, if they are useful idiots, how would one go about enlightening them to the errs of their ways? (Please don't say kill them all - you're going to say kill them all, aren't you?)
>>
>>734907
They are too far gone with propaganda. better to just defeat gun laws in the courts
>>
>>734937
They still vote, and they'll always be around.

Since we, somewhat surprisingly, agree getting rid of them isn't a viable option (not that even a civil war will end the left/right wing dichotomy for all time), seems you've gotta convince them they are in the wrong somehow.

I don't think telling them they are part of a sci-fi plot to wipe out nearly all of mankind is going to be particularly convincing.
>>
>>734948
>They still vote, and they'll always be around.
They live in cities, they will elect human rights deniers either way.
>I don't think telling them they are part of a sci-fi plot to wipe out nearly all of mankind is going to be particularly convincing.
They are literally the kinds of people who agreed with the internment of the japs
>>
>>733806
THIS. you want self defense weapons? get a pistol or knife
you want home property defense? get a shotgun
But you insist you need an AK or an AR you really are just a moron looking for an excuse to gun down police.
>>
>>735051
>THIS. you want self defense weapons? get a pistol or knife
> or knife
hey nogunz
>you want home property defense? get a shotgun
an AR is easier to shoot due to lower recoil and often lighter guns
>>
>>735049
>They are literally the kinds of people who agreed with the internment of the japs
That doesn't sound like typical Democrat behavior, by modern standards, at least - if anything the Republicans would love to stuff all the Muslims in containment camps today (and it nearly happened after 9-11) - though I'll give you that it was FDR that green lighted it.

But I think you'll find not all scared mothers live in cities.
>>
>>734579
>Republicans have the Presidency and Senate. They literally had a trifecta 2 fucking years ago.

And they did nothing even moderately substantial with it. Virtually every corrupt political donor backed Obama, Clinton, and Biden. You have the media, all the major corporations, and the entire EU supporting your candidate. I think you're the establishment party, stop kidding yourself.
>>
>>735098
>That doesn't sound like typical Democrat behavior, by modern standards, at least - if anything the Republicans would love to stuff all the Muslims in containment camps today (and it nearly happened after 9-11) - though I'll give you that it was FDR that green lighted it.
>
>But I think you'll find not all scared mothers live in cities.
It was literally a democrat president who did it, democrat SCOTUS (who by the way ruled on the miller case and said the NFA was legal showing they are the same fucking people) who OKed it. And any dem today you mention it to will literally bend over backwards to defend FDR for doing it
>>
>>735113
>And they did nothing even moderately substantial with it.
They lowered taxes despite never having a 60 vote majority in the senate
>>
>>735117
>And any dem today you mention it to will literally bend over backwards to defend FDR for doing it
Seriously...

I don't know any Dems who don't consider that anything but a tragedy - though I know some Republicans that not only will defend it as a necessity, but who advocated, incessantly, that we should do it to the Muslims around 9-11. Further, it's the tragedy that so many Democrats pointed to in their efforts to shout down calls for Muslim concentration camps at the time, as well as what they point to, to this day, in their complaints about the border detainment camps.

Today, the Democrats be like this about it:
https://www.npr.org/2020/02/20/807665162/california-to-officially-apologize-to-japanese-americans-over-internment

...Meanwhile, the Republicans, have actually reopened them:
https://bipartisanreport.com/2019/06/12/trump-ghoulishly-opens-former-japanese-internment-camp/

If you can find me a Democrat that will defend concentration camps of any sort today, I'd be quite impressed.

Though, really, Democrats had balls of steel back then - today, they are pussified as fuck. (Save maybe the angry black ones, that aren't so much Democrats, as Afrocrats.)
>>
>>735168
>Though, really, Democrats had balls of steel back then - today, they are pussified as fuck.
Oddly, I think Hillary is the just about the manliest major candidate they've had since 2000.
>>
>>733806
This. I'm pro-2A, but do people really need modern guns? Why can't they just use crossbows?
>>
>>735204
I wouldn't mind fighting a war with throwing tomahawks.
>>
>>735168
go to reddit and write "FDR is a monster and the worst president of all time. All his statues should be torn down due to his terrible disgusting act of putting japanese americans in concentration camps" and watch how many people defend him
>>
>>735054
>AR is easier to shoot
This. I love how gun grabbers will say "pistol grip on a rifle makes it so much easier to shoot children," and in the next breath claim that you can't hunt with it because it's harder to aim.
>>735113
"Establishment" just means parties that have been in existence and power for a long time. It doesn't mean the party with a majority at any given moment. Both major parties are the establishment. Usually you can refer to specific candidates as being establishment or not. Biden is establishment because he was a senator forever and VP for 8 years, Trump was not because he hadn't held office.
>>
>>735294
Oh they'll defend FDR, as will some moderate Republicans, but unlike many Republicans, they won't defend those camps. At best, they'll claim FDR was pressured to make the camps, or was a product of his age (which, tbh, is probably what I'd go with, as most Americans didn't even look at the Japanese as really human at the time.)
>>
>>735204
>Well sorry Grandma. We can't trust you with a .22 rifle anymore to defend yourself against some jacked dindu on pcp. Here, take this fucking bow and arrow and pretend it's from the good old days of fighting redskins from covered wagons. Yeah I know you can't even open a pickle jar with your arthritis but I'm sure when the adrenaline kicks in you'll be able to handle the 50 pound draw weight.
>>
>>735545
You know you've been here too long when your satire detector breaks.

Oddly, crossbows are illegal in more places than AR-15's. Maybe due to the armor penetration factor.
>>
>>735521
>they won't defend those camps.
followed by
>At best, they'll claim FDR was pressured to make the camps, or was a product of his age (which, tbh, is probably what I'd go with, as most Americans didn't even look at the Japanese as really human at the time.)
Which is literally bending over backwards to defend FDR and his concentration camps for American Citizens
>>
>>735547
>Maybe due to the armor penetration factor.
Pretty much any AR-15 will tear the fuck through soft armor and m193 out of a 20 inch barrel will penetrate hard plates within 7 yards
>>
>>735548
How is calling them a tragedy of an age where Americans were willing to dismiss their fellow Americans as subhuman, defending the camps?

Like every president, and most human beings, FDR did some good stuff and some bad stuff, and those camps were really bad. But I'm similarly entirely willing to say the Autobahn was a good thing, even if Hitler made it. Doesn't mean I'm defending everything Hitler did.
>>
>>735549
Shhhh... You're supposed to be defending the thing's legality.

Then again, maybe crossbows get the flak because they are "unusual and exotic" instead, which AR-15's most certainly are not.
>>
>>735561
Imagine how upset they will get when they hear about grandpa's .243
>>
>>735555
>How is calling them a tragedy of an age where Americans were willing to dismiss their fellow Americans as subhuman, defending the camps?
You are trying to say FDR "wasn't the one at fault" and "just a product of his time"
> FDR did some good stuff
CITATION NEEDED
>>
>>735562
Don't think those are particularly unusual, nor exotic.

Crossbow is kind of a crap self defense weapon, given the reload time, lest it's one of those truly exotic repeating types. Speaking from personal experience, they aren't even good for brandishing, as when I had one pulled on me, I was too busy laughing in my initial "WTF?" response to respond to the threat immediately.

Having also had a shotgun pulled on me, I can say that creates an entirely different and more effective initial reaction, as would an AR-15. (Even if "WTF?" is still in there somewhere, depending on circumstance.)
>>
>>735563
>You are trying to say FDR "wasn't the one at fault" and "just a product of his time"
Just because you're a product of your time, doesn't mean it's not your fault when you do evil shit. Otherwise, no one would ever be responsible for anything - we're all products of our time.

As for "citation needed", in addition to the fact that so many Republicans consider those camps a good thing, simple enough to google a million places touting him as the best president of all time, and even find some conservative sites admiring him, for what he was.
>>
>>735568
>Just because you're a product of your time, doesn't mean it's not your fault when you do evil shit. Otherwise, no one would ever be responsible for anything - we're all products of our time.
You are defending a man who put Americans into concentration camps
>in addition to the fact that so many Republicans consider those camps a good thing,
citation needed
>simple enough to google a million places touting him as the best president of all time
wow, communists write propaganda praising a communist who put his own citizens in concentration camps. color me shocked
>>
>>733806
'Assault weapon' is a made-up and meaningless term used by people who classify guns by how they look, not how they work. AR-15s in particular are some of the easiest rifles to handle because of their light weight, low power cartridge, and ergonomics/controls. I find it funny that the weapons normies are most afraid of (semiautomatic rifles) are responsible for about a statistically insignificant quantity of homicides. You could take a magical magnet, fly over the entire US with it, and suck up every last 'assault weapon' in the land. Deaths due to gun violence wouldn't even drop by a percentage.
>>
>>735573
>You are defending a man who put Americans into concentration camps
I'll go so far as to say, like Hitler, FDR did not act alone. He had enough of his fellow countrymen in agreement with him to execute that evil. That does not defend either the men nor the actions. In both cases, tragedies ensued as a result of men where in a position to stop them, and instead, encouraged them.

I will never say FDR did nothing wrong, anymore than I will say, Hitler did nothing wrong. But I will also never say that neither ever did anything right, nor that they both weren't extremely popular among their countrymen for what were, at least in part, legitimate reasons.

It's not a popular position, but the truth rarely is.

>citation needed [re:conservatives supporting Japanese internment camps]
https://www.conservativebookclub.com/book/defense-internment
About as easy as getting a million hits regarding all the "good things" FDR did.

Whether the author of the opinion piece is left or right, will determine which of FDR actions are considered good or bad. These days, the left will pretty much universally put the internment camps among the bad, and the more altruistic socio-economic reforms among the good, while among the right, it'll more often be the reverse, while the moderates will give generally him a decent grade for the remainder of the war effort, while siding with one or the other of those tendencies.
>>
>>734181
Going somewhere people *may* attack you doesn't mean you forfeit your right to defend yourself. If I stop in a gas station near a low income neighborhood there's a chance I may be mugged or held up. That doesn't mean that if I *am* mugged, I don't have the ability to defend myself from harm because if I never stopped at that gas station I'd have never been in danger. There's a huge difference between going somewhere dangerous, and deliberately inciting danger. The latter invalidates a claim of self-defense, the former does not. There's cases of people who taunted or baited people into attacking them, shot them, and then claimed self defense- this is not one of those cases. The only thing Kyle did to 'incite' being attacked was be armed in public, and use a fire extinguisher to put out an attempted arson. Neither of those justifies being attacked.
>>
>>735555
>But I'm similarly entirely willing to say the Autobahn was a good thing, even if Hitler made it.
Well, the American highway system that FDR forged, kinda puts the Autobahn to shame.
>>
>>735051
A knife is a terrible fucking weapon for self defense, and I'll tell you why. A knife is capable of inflicting lethal harm to a human being, but the chance of it causing *immediately* lethal harm is pretty slim. What's more likely to happen is that any injures you cause with a knife will kill your attacker, but only after a few minutes of profuse bleeding.

The entire time you're waiting for that to happen, your attacker is well within reach to harm you. If they have a weapon of their own (be it a knife, club, rock, etc), they'll be perfectly able to cause similarly lethal harm to you. If they're unarmed, they would be able to grab you, overpower you, take the knife, and stab you with it. TL;DR If you're able to stab them, they're able to stab you. A handgun is a better option for self defense because, while it also is less likely to cause immediately debilitating injury to your attacker, you don't need to use a handgun at such a close distance. If your attacker has a melee weapon, you can shoot them if they can stab you. Even if they have a gun, there's a pretty good chance you can shoot them before they can shoot you, whereas if you both have knives, you're both getting cut the fuck up.

Handguns also have better penetration and are more likely to cause debilitating injury by hitting a vital organ, while knives are more likely to just cause a shit ton of bleeding. Handguns also require less physical aptitude or training to use effectively than a knife, which is also what makes it a more effective self defense tool.

>get a shotgun
An AR-15 is better in literally every way for home defense.
>>
>>735561
AR-15s will tear through soft body armor, but so will pretty much any rifle. Grandpa's inoffensive hunting rifle will actually go through *more* body armor than an AR-15, even though it's made of wood.
>>
>>735579
Well, I would put that among the good he did... While I am in disagreement with large swaths of the New Deal, I did like the CCC... And I think, if we hadn't ended it (despite it having popular support among even the GOP when we finally did), we wouldn't be so dependant on illegal labor today, nor have so many folks on welfare, because they didn't make that leap at out of the nest when they were young.
>>
>>735581
Meh, neither here nor there - though I think a crossbolt will more reliably go through kevlar due to the mass and length of the bolt - impact vs. ballistic and all. Not bothering to look up the science though, as I doubt it has any real relevance to the motivation behind the odd inconsistency in regulation.

They are fun to hunt with though.
>>
>>735577
>I'll go so far as to say, like Hitler, FDR did not act alone. He had enough of his fellow countrymen in agreement with him to execute that evil. That does not defend either the men nor the actions. In both cases, tragedies ensued as a result of men where in a position to stop them, and instead, encouraged them.
He was the president He gave the order. The buck stops with him.
>I will never say FDR did nothing wrong, anymore than I will say, Hitler did nothing wrong. But I will also never say that neither ever did anything right, nor that they both weren't extremely popular among their countrymen for what were, at least in part, legitimate reasons.
You are defending a man who literally put Americans in concentration camps.
>https://www.conservativebookclub.com/book/defense-internment
>About as easy as getting a million hits regarding all the "good things" FDR did.
Some random blog written by some chinese literally who
great job.
Whether the author of the opinion piece is left or right, will determine which of FDR actions are considered good or bad. These days, the left will pretty much universally put the internment camps among the bad, and the more altruistic socio-economic reforms among the good,
The left bends over backwards to defend his camps
>while among the right, it'll more often be the reverse, while the moderates will give generally him a decent grade for the remainder of the war effort, while siding with one or the other of those tendencies.
The GOP doesn't defend his camps you fucking retard
>>
>>735579
>Well, the American highway system that FDR forged,
Ike forged it
>>
>>735588
>go through kevlar
Kevlar isn't rated for any rifle round. Only for shit like 9mm
>>
>>735603
>He was the president He gave the order. The buck stops with him.
Indeed, and like Hitler, he blew it.

>You are defending a man who literally put Americans in concentration camps.
By saying they were an evil tragedy, yeah, that's totally defending the man.

>The left bends over backwards to defend his camps
Find me one link where a modern Democrat defends them.

>Some random blog written by some chinese literally who
Michelle Malkin is half Japanese and half Flip, and one of the chief editorialists on one of the most popular conservative publicans in the nation, and she wrote a #1 best seller on the subject:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Defense_of_Internment

How many more links do you need of conservatives defending Order 9066? Do you think George Lucas, in his not-so-subtle reference to that, is a conservative?

https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-friends/conservative-media-call-internment-muslims-following-london-attacks

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-uighur-muslims-concentration-camps-xi-china-john-bolton-book-a9571921.html

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/secret-plans-detention-internment-camps-1980s-deportation-arab-muslim-immigrants-214177

I could go on... But, charlimit. The point is, if you're a single issue voter, and your greatest fear is a return of something akin to the Japanese Internment camps, the Democrats are currently your best bet, as they are the only party that will most universally fight them under all circumstances, regardless of the color of your skin.

On the other hand, if your single issue is gun control, and either don't care if they come after brown folks, or are confident in your ability to defend yourself from them if they come for you, then obviously the Republicans are your best bet.

However, if you don't want to see internment camps for brownies or mass gun control, then you are actually going to have to, god forbid, think for yourself.
>>
>>735621
>By saying they were an evil tragedy, yeah, that's totally defending the man.
Nevermind constantly equating FDR to Hitler.
>>
>>735623
Well, if circumstances had been different, America could have easily gone the way of Germany. America had the advantage of the distant memory of the civil war, and, being a tad more progressive than Germany in general, and didn't have an international effort to rape its economy in progress (far beyond the usual competition). Also America had most of its hemisphere under its thumb, economically speaking, and thus would have gained no real benefit from annexing its neighbors (not that a certain intercepted communiqué to Mexico couldn't have easily lead to that).

Hitler and FDR are, however, both guilty for pushing the first rock of an avalanche that created a situation where it was too late for the pebbles to vote, and thus many of them were crushed. Though, in both cases, a whole lotta large rocks went eagerly along with that disastrous roll.

Thus, if FDR had instead grown up inside of and been the leader of Germany, no, I can't guarantee something similar wouldn't have happened.

I suppose you can give FDR some credit for not exterminating those detained, unless you're the sort who doesn't believe in the holocaust. Even if you are, certainly, what the Germans experienced in our POW camps was pure luxury compared to how we handled our fellow yellow citizens - though a lot of Americans actually protested that (albeit, more in regards to us being nice to Germans, than mean to Japanese-Americans). That's what happens when you consider Europeans you are at war with your cultural fellows, and your fellow Americans subhuman. It's not too many steps from there to do the same with your fellow citizens, even when both sides are white - just need some reason to think of them as subhuman.
>>
>>735621
>Indeed, and like Hitler, he blew it.
Because like hitler he was also an evil leftist
>By saying they were an evil tragedy, yeah, that's totally defending the man.
by trying to argue it isn't a big deal that he tore Americans from their homes and threw them in a fucking concentration camp.
>Find me one link where a modern Democrat defends them.
fucking you and literally every reddit poster
>Michelle Malkin is half Japanese and half Flip, and one of the chief editorialists on one of the most popular conservative publicans in the nation, and she wrote a #1 best seller on the subject:
literally who?
>I could go on... But, charlimit. The point is, if you're a single issue voter, and your greatest fear is a return of something akin to the Japanese Internment camps, the Democrats are currently your best bet, as they are the only party that will most universally fight them under all circumstances, regardless of the color of your skin.
>On the other hand, if your single issue is gun control, and either don't care if they come after brown folks, or are confident in your ability to defend yourself from them if they come for you, then obviously the Republicans are your best bet.
>However, if you don't want to see internment camps for brownies or mass gun control, then you are actually going to have to, god forbid, think for yourself.
dems are 100% the ones who want to reopen the camps. That is why they want to ban guns. So they can put Americans on cattle cars to death camps like FDR did
>>
>>735661
>Because like hitler he was also an evil leftist
Because leftist is totally what I'd use describe Hitler... No, sorry to violate your world view, but both the left and right have the propensity for incredible levels of evil. ...as any philosophy taken to its ultimate extreme, is ultimately evil.

>by trying to argue it isn't a big deal that he tore Americans from their homes and threw them in a fucking concentration camp.
Did I say they weren't a big deal? Was equating them with the holocaust not good enough? Did I not use enough adjectives besides "evil" and "tragedy"? Maybe I can add Horrific? Mind boggling stupid? Borderline apocalyptic? The single biggest blight on American history since its founding? I dunno how many different ways you want me to call them bad before you're convinced that's the position I'm espousing.

>fucking you and literally every reddit poster
Try visiting Reddit and defending the Japanese internment camps - you'll get so many downvotes that your new account will be banned on day #1.

Nevermind your delusion that I'm somehow defending them doesn't make it so. Point to exactly where I said they were a good thing.

>dems are 100% the ones who want to reopen the camps.
Your position does not match the evidence. Meanwhile, the Republicans have actually reopened them.

Mind, I don't think most Republicans want containment camps for brownies either - kinda unique to a far off strain of them. Most want freedom and security for as many as possible, every bit as much as the Democrats do, just some of them think the shortest path to that, is to toss most of the brown people into a hole, and think everything that favors them is throwing good money after bad. Generally, however, this does not apply to any of the browns they personally know, as generally, most Republicans are not true racists. Harder to dismiss people you know as subhuman and blame them for everything going wrong in your nation. Easier when they start burning down hoods.
>>
>>735701
>Because leftist is totally what I'd use describe Hitler... No, sorry to violate your world view, but both the left and right have the propensity for incredible levels of evil. ...as any philosophy taken to its ultimate extreme, is ultimately evil.
He was a collectivist authoritarian. Those are left wing traits
>Did I say they weren't a big deal? Was equating them with the holocaust not good enough? Did I not use enough adjectives besides "evil" and "tragedy"? Maybe I can add Horrific? Mind boggling stupid? Borderline apocalyptic? The single biggest blight on American history since its founding? I dunno how many different ways you want me to call them bad before you're convinced that's the position I'm espousing.
You are continuing to defend the horrible piece of shit who did it.
>Try visiting Reddit and defending the Japanese internment camps - you'll get so many downvotes that your new account will be banned on day #1.
>Nevermind your delusion that I'm somehow defending them doesn't make it so. Point to exactly where I said they were a good thing.
This is demonstrably false. Dems on reddit will defend the fuck out of FDR and bend over backwards to do it and will try to argue it was for the benefit of japanese Americans
>Your position does not match the evidence.
Are you denying that Dems are trying to pass gun control?
>Meanwhile, the Republicans have actually reopened them.
False
>Mind, I don't think most Republicans want containment camps for brownies either - kinda unique to a far off strain of them. Most want freedom and security for as many as possible, every bit as much as the Democrats do, just some of them think the shortest path to that, is to toss most of the brown people into a hole, and think everything that favors them is throwing good money after bad. Generally, however, this does not apply to any of the b...
Dems want all gun owners in death camps
>>
Why are rightoids all tinfoil hat schizos?
>>
It begins. Everybody knew the left would do this. Every one knew that they were neo communist authoritarians. We will be disarmed, have our property stolen and redistributed and then herded into work camps made to serve the new multicultural communist elite
>>
>>735733
>party with a history of trying to ban guns and throwing people in concentration camps says they want to ban guns
>somehow pointing this out is crazy
>>
>>735733
Not all of them. Terrified extremists just tend to be louder than any other group. ...and there's been a rather large social media effort to keep them terrified for the sake of power, even if much of it is a self-feeding cycle, both within individuals and between them. There are leftoids suffering from much the same. Madness spreads.
>>
>>735731
>He was a collectivist authoritarian. Those are left wing traits
Of only one nationalist race, because he wanted to return to his nation's "racial core values" of maintaining what he defined as "decent Aryan Christian thought" which is the epitome extreme of right wing conservatism. Authoritarianism/Anarchy is not part of the left/right wing dichotomy, they both swing to either, and (IMO) Authoritarianism is bad regardless of which wing it comes from, while Anarchy doesn't work real well either, and tends to inexorably lead to it.

>You are continuing to defend the horrible piece of shit who did it.
I've no more defended FDR than I've defended Hitler.

>his is demonstrably false. Dems on reddit will defend the fuck out of FDR and bend over backwards to do it and will try to argue it was for the benefit of japanese Americans
They may defend FDR, but they won't defend those camps. Try it, it's demonstrably true (outside of maybe r/conservative).

>Are you denying that Dems are trying to pass gun control?
I'm denying the end goal of that is to exterminate 95% of the population.

>False
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Trump+reopens+japanese+interment+camp
>>
>>735744
>Of only one nationalist race, because he wanted to return to his nation's "racial core values" of maintaining what he defined as "decent Aryan Christian thought" which is the epitome extreme of right wing conservatism.
nope. Right wing is about individualism. Leftwing is about collectivism
>Authoritarianism/Anarchy is not part of the left/right wing dichotomy,
false, the left wing is based on state control of the people and the markets
>I've no more defended FDR than I've defended Hitler.
you keep saying he was a good person and a good president
>They may defend FDR, but they won't defend those camps. Try it, it's demonstrably true (outside of maybe r/conservative).
They will defend the camps as being necessary for the time or to protect the japanese Americans or even blame it on fighting spies because they are cucks for commies.
>I'm denying the end goal of that is to exterminate 95% of the population.
It is their goal
>https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Trump+reopens+japanese+interment+camp
putting criminals in jail is not putting Americans in concentration camps
>>
>>735737
>MAH GUNZ!!!!!!

Like a broken record
>>
>>735785
The thread is literally about guns you retard. If you want us to stop talking about them, stop trying to grab them
>>
>>735774
>nope. Right wing is about individualism. Leftwing is about collectivism
Yes, but Hitler's movement was exclusionary, not inclusionary, that's why it was right, and not left. Left movements attempt to fold everyone into their hivemind (we're all equals), right movements define themselves by who and what they are excluding (we're better than everyone). Even if it tends to be snakeoil lies in either case.

>false, the left wing is based on state control of the people and the markets
He left the industry in private hands, he had a capitalist economy, the rich stayed rich - cartels and monopolies were encouraged - the only regulation being they didn't do anything that fell outside of the dictated morality. That's exactly why Europe let him have so much rope to hang himself with - he was a counter balance to the Stalinists, where the state directly owned everything. The rich and powerful of the EU preferred Auth-Right to Auth-Left.

>you keep saying he was a good person and a good president
I said that there are many that consider him a good president, indeed, the best president, and he was exceedingly popular at the time. I could say much the same of Hitler, if not, to this day.

...and I said if FDR was in Hitler's position, we might have seen much the same from him, but not every bit of policy each man implemented was wrong, and it's ignorance grounded in emotion to say it was. They both just did some unforgivable things.

Though I would probably roll back that from "worst blight since the founding" to "worst blight since the civil war", though that's harder to pin on one person, so much as decades of neglect. (Sherman though, yeesh.)
>>
>>735774
>They will defend the camps as being necessary for the time or to protect the japanese Americans or even blame it on fighting spies because they are cucks for commies.
Doubt you'll get much of that on any of the mainstream Reddits. You might get it from some of the right wing ones - but only among those who will defend McCarthy and free speech in the same breath. If it wasn't so close to Thanksgiving, I'd demonstrate and link you up. (/r/news/ would probably be good, if we can find a relevant thread.)

>putting criminals in jail is not putting Americans in concentration camps
No, not nearly, but it's definitely borrowing a page from the Machiavellian cliff-notes about ruling through fear, without having read the actual book, and a roar as loud as putting your rally in Tulsa on Juneteenth, right after HBO's Watchman reminded everyone of both. Clearly, a deliberate threat.

Not that everything Trump did was wrong either.
>>
>>735796
>of the EU
Of Europe* sorry, obviously.





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.