[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 24 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: weinstein1.jpg (85 KB, 642x482)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Harvey Weinstein is in isolation with 101-degree temperature, and doctors believe he has COVID ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Weinstein is "doing poorly" with various health issues ... some of which point to a coronavirus infection.

Our sources say Weinstein was tested Tuesday morning and doctors are awaiting results, but they are confident enough he has COVID that they have placed him in isolation for 72 hours.

We're told if the test comes back positive, which they expect, he'll be transferred to the prison hospital.

Our sources say Weinstein has various health problems which complicate his current illness. The sources are clear ... he has various symptoms that are very serious.

There were reports Weinstein had coronavirus back in March, but our sources say he was never officially diagnosed.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/17/harvey-weinstein-very-ill-covid-likely/
>>
he gonna get Epsteined
>>
>>732552
And nobody give two shits if this pig dies.
Hopefully later this year a similar story will crop up bout ol chumpy mc chumpkins von douche enstein
>>
>>732557
I care if he dies, he did nothing wrong.

>but he raped women

Nope, actresses are whores who will do anything for a role.
>>
>>732559
Edgy
>>
>>732564
Cry more you redditor simpleton, you know it's true, every actress would gladly suck this vile oven dodgers cock for a role, not a single one of them was raped, only someone with a sub 80 IQ would believe a womans lies.
>>
>>732567
That's really cool bro. Here, you seem lost

>>>/b/
>>
>>732570
Not an argument, kill yourself redditor newfag.
I reiterate, Weinstein did nothing wrong, and no whining from braindead whores and redditor white knights will change that.
>>
>>732572
Concession accepted.

Bye!
>>
>>732572
Someone's a jew fag huh?
You want him to pimp you out don't you?
>>
>>732584
Depends on how much he paid me.
>>
UPDATE: Harvey Weinstein gravely ill in prison...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/ct-ent-harvey-weinstein-coronavirus-20201118-en7emuizafdzdfan3mfgh3kt5u-story.html
>>
>>732584
dytttttttrgnioerty89rj9
>>
>>732567
>not a single one of them was raped
They were all told the only path to fame and multi-million dollar fortunes led through his couch.
That's blackmail at the least.
And what about the women he fucked that didn't get the part?
How many waitresses and real-estate agents out there right now sacrificed it all, only to get nowhere?
>>
>>732552
>joo tricks

FUCK THE JOO!!
>>
his only crime was defrauding investors who expected him to hire female actresses with merit not the talentless hacks who sucked his dick
>>
>>732829
Dunno... Maybe he rated them based on how good they were at convincing him they liked it. Some of those Miramax actresses are pretty damned good.

...damn I miss Miramax... Fuck this guy.
>>
>>732552
>Weinstein decides he wants to cut Princess Mononoke down to account for American's lack of attention span.

>Miyazaki sends him a real $50,000 katana, with a note attached that says, "NO CUTS!"

(Based Miyazaki)
>>
>>732567
>>732557
fuck you nigger
i dont give a fuck what he did
but he was definitely responsible for bringing us some pretty great movies
also
whores will be whores
>>
>>732572
>Weinstein did nothing wrong

His prison Warden would like a word with you
>>
>>732557
That "pig" managed to bang emma watson right in her tender little poophole and no it wasnt rape
>>
>>732753
>That's blackmail at the least.
You have to be kidding , google blackmail anon
>>
>>733228
And rapists will be rapists, and they will pay the toll for committing rape.
>>
>>733760
Selling your dignity for fame doesn't make you a victim.
>>
>>733755
Imagine being such an immense faggot that you have premium-tier underage Emma Watson on your couch, ready and willing to do anything, and the only thing you can think of is "God damn. I really need to stick my cock into an anus because nothing else about her does anything for me and only the stink of shit can arouse me enough to even get semi-hard."

For that alone he should be castrated with a ball-peen hammer, then anal raped with a 12 gauge shotgun. Blast about a dozen rock salt loads up his ass then turn him loose in the general population as a fuck toy. Blood makes great lube.
>>
>>733761
this
>>
>>733762
>Imagine that you have premium-tier underage Emma Watson on your couch, ready and willing to do anything,

this was such a nice start
>>
I like the wine stien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHa6JbfjOA0&ab_channel=WXYZ-TVDetroit%7CChannel7
>>
>>732552
Is this fat nigger not dead yet? Let us know when he succumbs...
>>
>>734112
you suck cum faggot feminist
>>
>>735565
Shut the fuck up stupid american retard or I will allow more mexicans and Muslims into your country
>>
>>733761
Then why is he in jail?
>>
>>735569
This isn't a LARP board
>>
>>735565
>>735572 is right, Anon. Back you go: >>>/pol/
>>
>>735586
ok, retard
>>
>>732552
So, is he dead yet? Because, sounds like another "miraculous recovery" so far. Just like his fake walker.
>>
>>735700
Me thinks the walker is due to his ass rapings.
Or atleased one can hope.
>>
>>732559
why do you whitoids always swing so hard? is it possible there’s a reality in which both Weinstein and his accusers are victimized by an inherently discriminatory society that throttles social mobility by encouraging spiritual cannibalism?

tl;dr cope seethe dilate have sex
>>
>>735707
albinoids are inherently flawed. Look at the amount of them with allergies, IBS, diabetes, Alzheimer's......the list goes on and on. They have to cope with their garbage genetics somehow
>>
>>735712
master race, more like perfect slave race. extremely adept at fighting among their kind across class and sex and undermining their own prosperity while their entire lives have been sold to Godless capitalists
>>
>>732555
>he gonna get Epsteined
Maxwell is gonna as well.
>>
trust me, I want this guy to die, but LA times debunked this. He's declining in health, but does NOT have covid.

Source: https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2020-11-19/harvey-weinstein-no-covid19-health-issues
>>
>>732552
Would you want to see the pics of these two going at it?
>>
>>736931
That would be a great deep fake
>>
>>735752
>He's declining in health

he looks fat diabetic to me. he should start do some sports with jamals sexy prison gym..
>>
>>736958
pls make this
>>
>>736958
link?
>>
>>732559
People like him are the ones that enable the whores. Without the likes of him, they'd be forced to learn some basic respect and dignity.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.