[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 57 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://ktvo.com/news/local/hunters-and-gun-store-owners-struggling-to-overcome-ammo-shortage
>KIRKSVILLE, Mo — Sunday marks day two of firearm deer season in Missouri, and hunters have flocked to the Heartland to get in on the action.
>But COVID-19, civil unrest, and fears over another shut down have caused something unexpected this year: ammo shortages -- and hunters like Jerry of Kirksville, are feeling the impact.
>The NICS states that background checks to buy guns have already surpassed 32 million checks at the end of October.
>To compare that was with 10 months of data, the total for all of 2019 was just over 28 million background checks.
>>
Oh look it's another /k/ thread
zzzzzz
>>
>>730776
>getting upset when people post news stories about basic human rights
>>
>>730777
you have a right to bear arms, not to on demand ammo supplies. if you /k/ommandos wouldn't buy up all the ammo like biden is the end of the world you wouldn't be facing a shortage. seriously break out some of the millions of rounds bought up when "obama is going to take our guns!"

what ever happened to that anyway, I don't remember when they ever did but I guess "IT'S HABBENING!" again and obama is back to do what he never tried to in all 8 years in office.

again, there isn't any more of an ammo shortage than there ever was a toilet paper shortage and you faggots should just calm the fuck down.
>>
>>730937
>you have a right to bear arms, not to on demand ammo supplies. if you /k/ommandos wouldn't buy up all the ammo like biden is the end of the world you wouldn't be facing a shortage. seriously break out some of the millions of rounds bought up when "obama is going to take our guns!"
We also bought stuff because blm and antifa was burning cities and murdering people
>what ever happened to that anyway, I don't remember when they ever did but I guess "IT'S HABBENING!" again and obama is back to do what he never tried to in all 8 years in office.
What? Fucker supported the 2013 awb and no fly no buy shit. fuck off liar.
>again, there isn't any more of an ammo shortage than there ever was a toilet paper shortage and you faggots should just calm the fuck down.
there is an ammo shortage because there is a materials shortage because obongo used the EPA to ban domestic lead smelting
>>
>>730776
>news about massive ammo shortages isn't reliant
lmao imagine being in 1770's america and hearing a news story about how all the ammo has suddenly flown off the shelves and not thinking "something might be happening here"
>>
The Senate Republicans who led the investigation into Hunter Biden’s work in Ukraine are not planning on slowing down when President-elect Biden takes office.

While Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-I
>>
>>730944
Obviously my location isn't the country, but here on east coast I don't personally see any shortages, but I do hear people complaining about them.
I heard them complain about mean black man stealing their guns which also didn't happen here.
May I ask where generally you are where the lack of materials is causing lack of ammo?
>>
>>730946
Oh whats next for /news/ then?
A thread about how the old lady at the grocery store thinks everything is going to hell? Maybe a thread about the rumors in your home town?
>>
>>730991
>Obviously my location isn't the country, but here on east coast I don't personally see any shortages, but I do hear people complaining about them.
Try ordering online. Prices are insane and places are sold out.
>I heard them complain about mean black man stealing their guns which also didn't happen here.
Not for lack of effort on his part, only because he lost control of congress
>May I ask where generally you are where the lack of materials is causing lack of ammo?
The lack of materials is hitting the ammo manufacturers The issue is national
https://wsbt.com/news/local/national-ammunition-shortage-could-affect-deer-hunting-season
https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2020/11/16/nationwide-ammo-shortages-leave-some-local-gun-owners-out-dry/6247594002/
>>
>>731025
>federal ammo shortage
>not news
>>
>>731042
Both articles are just saying "there's totally shortage trust me that's why prices are up yep for sure".
Excuse me if I don't take their word after toilet paper and turkey "shortages".
>>
>>730937
>"obama is going to take our guns!"
>implying Feinstein didn't REEEEEEEE when she couldn't do this after Sandy Hook
>>
>>731075
The toilet paper shortage was dumb because the supply comes from tons of small factories close to pop centers.
You really think ammo companies wouldn't be undercutting each other with prices right now if they had the inventory?
>>
>>731099
https://youtu.be/-istquWjZ8M
>>
>>730777
>basic human rights
:^|
>>
>>731111
Gun rights are basic human rights, no matter how much the thought makes you seethe
>>
>>730944
>We also bought stuff because blm and antifa was burning cities and murdering people
Man, you GOTTA stop watching Tucker Carlson, NOBODY's been burning down cities, and several of the arsons turned out to be boogaloos in the first place.
And almost ALL the murders were _your_ people shooting protesters.
>What? Fucker supported the 2013 awb and no fly no buy shit. fuck off liar.
Help me out here, you're maybe thinking of the 2015 proposed AWB?
And so we all know, "no fly, no buy" was bi-partisan legislation that would have prevented anyone on the "no fly" list (suspected terrorists) from buying a gun.
They already can't get on a plane, and if this bi-partisan bill had passed, they would have been prevented from getting on a plane.
>>
>>731099
Then get some sources from the suppliers.
>>
>>730946
>hearing a news story about how all the ammo has suddenly flown off the shelves and not thinking "something might be happening here"
Of course something is happening, /k/ and /pol/ folk are hoarding ammo.
Or am I supposed to infer some secret cabal of Jews and lizard people are conspiring to deprive True Americans™ of their ammunition?
>>
>>731116
>Gun rights are basic human rights,
Would you rank them higher than health care?
Education?
>>
>>731148
>/k/ and /pol/ folk are hoarding ammo.
They've been hoarding ammo for years.

This current shortage is being driven by the fact that everybody went out and bought a gun. I'd estimate about 80% of firearm purchases in the past year are by first time buyers.

Even the leftist antigun cucks went out and bought guns, and complained en mass when the laws they voted for delayed or outright prevented their ownership- even more so when they realized all of the loopholes and myths about buying a gun being easy, that they believed were real, were in fact not real.
It was and still is the funniest thing the firearms community has seen in a long time.
>>
>>731145
That isn't news retard, that is a blog.
>>
>>731111
Only subhumans deny the individual right to keep and bear arms
>>
>>731160
>>Gun rights are basic human rights,
>Would you rank them higher than health care?
>Education?
yea, because healthcare and education aren't rights because owning slaves is not a right
>>
>>731139
>NOBODY's been burning down cities, and several of the arsons turned out to be boogaloos in the first place.
This is a debunked cope narrative.
>And almost ALL the murders were _your_ people shooting protesters.
The teenagers who got shot and killed in CHAZ would like a word

>"no fly" list (suspected terrorists) from buying a gun.
Just sounds like another way to be racist against minorities and take their rights away. Typical Democrat tactic.

>>731160
>ranking rights to justify taking ones you see as lesser away
This is why you're the bad guys. Rights are rights.
>>
>>731168
>This current shortage is being driven by the fact that everybody went out and bought a gun. I'd estimate about 80% of firearm purchases in the past year are by first time buyers.
It also has to do with manufacturing and materials being shut down due to covid
>>
>>731139
>Man, you GOTTA stop watching Tucker Carlson, NOBODY's been burning down cities,
Where is that CNN screencap of the reporter in front of the "peaceful protest" while the background is literally burning?
>nd several of the arsons turned out to be boogaloos in the first place.
those african american white supremicists?
>And almost ALL the murders were _your_ people shooting protesters.
Officer Dorn and Aaron “Jay” Danielson
>Help me out here, you're maybe thinking of the 2015 proposed AWB?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_Weapons_Ban_of_2013
>And so we all know, "no fly, no buy" was bi-partisan legislation
2 senators defecting is not "bipartisan" or Kavanaugh is a bipartisan justice
>that would have prevented anyone on the "no fly" list (suspected terrorists) from buying a gun.
They already can't get on a plane, and if this bi-partisan bill had passed, they would have been prevented from getting on a plane.
There is no set of evidence, standard, trial, due process, or convisiton for being put on that list. Even the anti gun ACLU is against it.
https://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/discriminatory-profiling/use-error-prone-and-unfair-watchlists-not-way
https://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/discriminatory-profiling/until-no-fly-list-fixed-it-shouldnt-be-used-restrict
Obongo planned to put all white people on the list
>>
>>731180
The aclu isn't antigen.
This is your brain on gunpowder.
>>
>>731194
https://www.aclu.org/blog/civil-liberties/mobilization/aclus-position-gun-control
They are in favor of gun control. They are anti gun
>>
>>731168
>They've been hoarding ammo for years.
They've been contributing to the NRA for years too, but that also goes WAY up when a Democrat takes the White House.
Or am I supposed to believe the current shortage is something the Trump administration did?

>>731168
>Even the leftist antigun cucks went out and bought guns,
Jesus. Look, all anti-gun folk are Dems, but most dems are NOT anti-gun.
Most Trump supporters aren't domestic terrorists, but most domestic terrorists ARE Trump supporters.
Is this hard to understand?

>>731168
>It was and still is the funniest thing the firearms community has seen in a long time.
Most of that is happening inside your own head, Cletus.
>>
>>731176
>>ranking rights to justify taking ones you see as lesser away
That's a straw man.
I just think it's absurd for anybody from the party that doesn't see health and education as human rights to use that term to whine about an ammo shortage somehow means their being denied their "basic human rights".

snowflakes, the lot of you
>>
>>731201
>gun control is anti gun
Man I'm sorry the other guy is taking you seriously.
>>
So glad we have this thread as a temporary echochamber for the schizos so the rest of us can discuss world news in peace
>>
>>731211
>Jesus. Look, all anti-gun folk are Dems, but most dems are NOT anti-gun.
But all Dems vote for anti-gun officials so it amounts to the same thing.
>>
>>731201
Brake pedals are anti car
>>
>>731160
>my idea of a right is forcing someone to give me something for free
>>
>>731222
Your analogy sucks. Try again.
>>
>>731223
>green words
Not an argument
>>
>>731225
Nah it was a good analogy. You're bad at this.
>>
>>730777
It’s simply supply not meeting the demand
>>
>>731217
>gun control is anti gun
Yes, it unironically is. It is denying people their gun rights.
>>731222
>>731228
>Brake pedals are anti car
that is a shit analogy as brake pedals in cars are necessary for the function of the car. Gun control laws are not necessary for the function of guns.
>>
>>731211
>Most of that is happening inside your own head, Cletus.
Tell that to people in Illinois who couldn't even buy a shotgun because FOID card applications were already backed up a year BEFORE Corona hit - with a system they swore would never take longer than a month to approve.

Or New Jersey. Kinda hard to get your FID when the police can't be bothered to do their job (yet another thing they said would only take a month) because muh bat flu.

You know we had this conversation in great detail back in March. I love how you people just conveniently forgot it all.
>>
>>731211
>but most dems are NOT anti-gun.
literally a lie. 85% of Dems are anti gun
https://news.gallup.com/poll/325004/support-stricter-gun-laws-lowest-level-2016.aspx
>but most domestic terrorists ARE Trump supporters.
>Is this hard to understand?
NLM and Antifa are trump supporters?
>>
>>731220
>for the schizos
"anyone who disagrees with me is crazy"
famous communist tactic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
>so the rest of us can discuss world news
every other thread on this board is about Trump
>>
>>731211
>>731239
>Most of that is happening inside your own head, Cletus.
the governor of NJ closed gun stores because moms demand action emailed his advisor telling him to close gun stores to stop first time buyers from buying guns
https://www.ammoland.com/2020/09/moms-demand-actions-theyre-not-what-they-claim/#axzz6YEutWahN
He then admitted in a press conference he closed gun stores not due to covid fears, but because he wanted fewer guns in the state
https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/03/gun-advocates-say-shops-should-reopen-now-murphy-says-no.html
>>
>>731241

>>>/p/arler
>>
>>731221
>But all Dems vote for anti-gun officials
Jebbus...
Most Dem politicians aren't anti-gun.
You nutjobs keep bring up Feinstein in threads like this because she's anti-gun.
I'm not hearing anything about Pelosi, Schumer, or AOC.

This post:
>>730944
mentions Obama because he backed a bipartisan bill.
https://www.collins.senate.gov/newsroom/bipartisan-group-senators-introduce-proposal-keep-guns-terrorists
>The legislation was cosponsored by Senators Jeff Flake (R-AZ), Martin Heinrich (D-NM), Pat Toomey (R-PA), Tammy Baldwin (D-WI), Angus King (I-ME), Bill Nelson (D-FL), and Joe Manchin (D-WV).

Face it, "muh leftists are cummin fer muh guns" is almost ENTIRELY in your head.
>>
>>731240
>stricter-gun-laws
>anti-gun

Jesus, snowflake.
Wanting to become a more responsible gun-toting country (more like Switzerland) is NOT anti-gun.
>>
>>731222
Better analogy would be seat belts.
>>
>>731246
>Pelosi
>Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Friday renewed her call for gun control measures to mark the four-year anniversary of the shooting at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Fla.

>Schumer
>Talking with the Washington Post's Ed O'Keefe at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) says that there should be 'reasonable limits' to the Second Ammendment and disagrees with New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg who has said the state's senators are not doing enough on Capitol HIll to address the nationa's gun control laws.

>AOC tweet
>You know, instead of training children, teachers, houses of faith, & concertgoers to prep for being shot, we could just:

>-Pass Universal Background checks (#HR8!)
>-Disarm domestic abusers
>-Mandate safe storage
>-Ban bump stocks, semiautos, & high cap mags designed to kill people
>>
I will enjoy when Biden personally goes to each and every gun store to remove any and all bullets, while Harris takes the guns.
But in actuality I will enjoy being able to make fun of guncontrol=antigun retards. Gonna be a lot less of them too since shills won't work for free.
>>
>>731246
>Jebbus...
>Most Dem politicians aren't anti-gun.
>You nutjobs keep bring up Feinstein in threads like this because she's anti-gun.
>I'm not hearing anything about Pelosi, Schumer, or AOC.
All three of them are anti gun. Schumer voted for the 1993 awb and AOC tweets anti gun shit.
"Even as I continue to take every action possible as president, I will also take every action I can as a citizen. I will not campaign for, vote for or support any candidate, even in my own party, who does not support common-sense gun reform. "
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/08/opinion/president-barack-obama-guns-are-our-shared-responsibility.html
Obongo does not let the dnc give support to anyone who isn't anti gun
>>
>>731247
>Wanting to become a more responsible gun-toting country (more like Switzerland) is NOT anti-gun.
Banning guns is anti-gun. You're not making anyone more responsible, you're denying them the opportunity to purchase.

A step in Switzerland's direction would be free gun training classes for anyone who owns a firearm instead of requiring that they shell out $200 a class for the privilege to protect themselves. That would make us a more responsible gun-toting country. Educating people on firearms is more productive than demonizing them and calling everything you don't like an assault weapon.
>>
Voting IDs are antispeech.
>>
>>731246
>mentions Obama because he backed a bipartisan bill.
>https://www.collins.senate.gov/newsroom/bipartisan-group-senators-introduce-proposal-keep-guns-terrorists
>>The legislation was cosponsored by Senators Jeff Flake (R-AZ), Martin Heinrich (D-NM), Pat Toomey (R-PA), Tammy Baldwin (D-WI), Angus King (I-ME), Bill Nelson (D-FL), and Joe Manchin (D-WV).
4 senator makes something bipartisan?
>Face it, "muh leftists are cummin fer muh guns" is almost ENTIRELY in your head.
Who did the 1994 awb
"Even as I continue to take every action possible as president, I will also take every action I can as a citizen. I will not campaign for, vote for or support any candidate, even in my own party, who does not support common-sense gun reform. "
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/08/opinion/president-barack-obama-guns-are-our-shared-responsibility.html
Obongo does not let the dnc give support to anyone who isn't anti gun
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/08/democrats-unprecedented-support-gun-control-dnc/615514/
https://democrats.org/where-we-stand/the-issues/preventing-gun-violence/
Being anti gun is in the dnc platform, fag
>>
>>731247
>Jesus, snowflake.
>Wanting to become a more responsible gun-toting country (more like Switzerland) is NOT anti-gun
all gun laws are anti gun you yuro fag.
"shall not be infringed"
>>
>>731251
How are laws that deny people the right to own gun not anti gun? How are fines and bans and confiscation not anti gun?
>>
>>731254
more like banning judaism is anti religion
>>
>>731257
Get fucked, gunnigger.
>>
Reminder death is against the right to life. Anyone who dies or kills is unamerican and a traitor.
>>
>>731262
come and take it, tranny
>>
>>731266
Apparently we already have.
>>
>>731267
Yeah and how's that working out for you?
>>
>>731269
Given this thread, pretty damn well.
>>
>>731271
So accomplishing nothing but ultimately makes you feel good? Well that is gun control in a nut shell.
>>
>>731272
So you admit this shortage is nothing.
Thanks for playing.
>>
>>731274
there is a shortage. Most of us have stockpiles though
>>
>>731275
Kinda hard to have a shortage if the product is still on the shelves. Unless we already removed them?
>>
>>731277
There is a very limited supply of ammo in stores due to panic buys, covid, and obongo epa regulations
>>
>>731287
Panic harder, you got black man's vice coming in
>>
>>731290
That's why the Senate race in georgia is such a big deal. Dems say if they take both seats they will end the filibuster and install single party rule.
>>
>>731277
>Kinda hard to have a shortage if the product is still on the shelves.
What fucking gun store are you going to and can I get the address?
>>
>>731292
Take the seats to take your guns.
>>
>>730777
Your basic human rights exist nowhere else mutt
>>
>>731296
Obviously I'm not gonna be too specific over 4chan, but east coast. So not 9ne of these random mountain inbred private gunstores.
>>
>>731237
T. No brakes

>Yes, it unironically is. It is denying people their gun rights.
All fights have limits. Freedom isn't free. Gun control is constitutional. Big oof.
>>
>>731237
>Gun control laws are not necessary for the function of guns.
Yes it is. All things have regulations for both qualifications and safety reasons.
On your car point, you literally do not need brakes for a car to function, neither does airbags, seatbelts, or lights. They exist because safety and standards needed to be established for both usee safety and universal understanding for those around it.
>>
>>731175
0/10
>>
>>731350
His reply: but that's different
>>
>>731290
Would still rather Mr. Rodgers over the half retard that currently holds office.
>>
>>731350
You kind of need brakes.
>>
>>731361
Ok car grabber
>>
>>731361
You can manual shift into reverse or crash to stop, or roll to a stop
It's a terrible idea, but that's the point. You need standards and regulations.
>>
>guns are a right guh huh!

If that is true then everyone needs a gun. Even the brown people you don't like very much. If everyone has a right to a gun pricing someone out of having a gun would be unconstitutional. But it doesn't matter because this isn't about gun rights is about arms manufacturing making more money because the military industrial complex isn't enough market share for them.

Also this would bring us to being closer to Sweden, I hope you know.
>>
>>731385
>If that is true then everyone needs a gun.
Yeah.
>Even the brown people you don't like very much.
implying. Keep assuming every gun owner is some KKK hick in Alabama.
>If everyone has a right to a gun pricing someone out of having a gun would be unconstitutional.
Can you clarify this statement? You have a right to buy a gun. Nobody is obligated to give you one for free... although that is a program I wouldn't put up much of a fight over.
>But it doesn't matter because this isn't about gun rights is about arms manufacturing making more money because the military industrial complex isn't enough market share for them.
Yeah okay. Because gun manufacturers will be making bank after their product is illegal to sell, amirite?

>Also this would bring us to being closer to Sweden, I hope you know.
Elaborate.
>>
>>731406
>I have no idea what a right is
A right is unalienable. That means everyone get it no matter the cost. Literally in the first 3 or 4 lines in the constitution. Retard. Seriously go back to 4th grade when we went over this stuff.

>illegal guns
Selling one case of bullets at a 700% mark up to 10 people is better than 50 people buying it at regular price. And the people buying bullets are the same people who where already buying bullets. The market share is as big as it is going to get. The number of first time gun buyers is up for the past ten years, but if you look back at the past 100 you see a decline of first time gun buyers. They profit heavily from artificial supply chokes to drive up the price because there market share wasn't going to go up anyways.

>Sweden
Every head of household has to keep a military grade sig 556 (could also be a fal in 762 can't remember off the top of my head) in there house, have it registered, and be passed as competent with it every few years.
>>
>>731452
>>731406
Actually that may be Switzerland. Still one of those "liberal hellhole" as some Republicans might phrase it.
>>
>>731350
>On your car point, you literally do not need brakes for a car to function
You've literally never driven in your life, have you?

Are you old enough to be on 4chan?
>>
>>731473
In large cities there are lots of people who never drive in their lives.
>>
>>731473
I drive a car to work every day. Car just needs to turn on and go. Stopping is nice, but not unnecessary as there's plenty of alternative methods of stopping.
>>
>>731385
Correct.
>Even the brown people you don't like very much.
Last I checked it was rascist Democrats attempting to take guns away from brown people.

Like Mike Bloomberg for example.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/8/sughed-michael-bloomberg-suggests-disarming-minori/
>>
>>731477
Not necessary I mean. Typo
>>
>>731474
>In large cities there are lots of people who never drive in their lives.
And they're all mentally children, all helplessly dependent as the next urbanite.

>>731477
>>731480
I hope for everyone's sake you're lying about driving to work everyday because you sound like an insufferable person to be near on the road
>>
>>731483
>And they're all mentally children, all helplessly dependent as the next urbanite.
Or maybe, just maybe, they don't want to pay into a giant money sink and then pay for real estate to park the things on top of that.
>>
>>731483
You sound like a cunt everwhere so I guess I'm still better than you.
Plenty of vehicles existed without a brake system. It's a very important thing, but not factually necessary. Vehicle needs guiding method and propulsion
>>
>>731277
There really isn't product on the shelves, especially not affordable product
>>
>>731300
Dems are going to lose, unless they cheat again
>>
>>731301
That is because there are no humans living outside the USA, you subhuman fag
>>
>>731307
>T. No brakes
Being able to stop a vehicle is part of the controls of a vehicle and if it doesn't have controls it isn't a car
>All fights have limits.
Nope, that is only something that draconian statists say
>Freedom isn't free
I'll fight you for it
>Gun control is constitutional. Big oof.
What part of "shall not be infringed" is confusing to you, tranny?
>>
>>731350
>>731354
>Yes it is. All things have regulations for both qualifications and safety reasons.
Letting the very commies who the second amendment exists to fight regulate it is not a safety thing for anyone other than tyrants
>On your car point, you literally do not need brakes for a car to function, neither does airbags, seatbelts, or lights. They exist because safety and standards needed to be established for both usee safety and universal understanding for those around it.
Lights, airbags, and a seatbelt are safety components. Breaks are a vital part of the controls and without controls you don't have a car. Also gun control doesn't make anyone safer except tyrants
>>
>>731365
>crash to stop
>shift into reverse and blow out your clutch
hey, no carz
>>
>>731385
Yes
> Even the brown people you don't like very much.
Sure, it is the dems like Michael Bloomberg who are against them having guns, not us.
>If everyone has a right to a gun pricing someone out of having a gun would be unconstitutional.
Hi-point, PSA, and SCCY 9mm exist.
>But it doesn't matter because this isn't about gun rights is about arms manufacturing making more money because the military industrial complex isn't enough market share for them.
Nope, It is about basic human rights. Cry more tranny
>Also this would bring us to being closer to Sweden, I hope you know.
How? Swedes are no gunz
>>
>>731452
>A right is unalienable. That means everyone get it no matter the cost. Literally in the first 3 or 4 lines in the constitution. Retard. Seriously go back to 4th grade when we went over this stuff.
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
You are thinking of the declaration. Also cool that you think all rights mean you get to own slaves.
>Selling one case of bullets at a 700% mark up to 10 people is better than 50 people buying it at regular price. And the people buying bullets are the same people who where already buying bullets. The market share is as big as it is going to get. The number of first time gun buyers is up for the past ten years, but if you look back at the past 100 you see a decline of first time gun buyers. They profit heavily from artificial supply chokes to drive up the price because there market share wasn't going to go up anyways.
There are more guns in private American hands today than ever before. As a raw number, more Americans today own guns than ever before. More guns were bought this year than any year prior. In the past decade Americans have bought more guns than all the worlds militaries have in small arms.
>Every head of household has to keep a military grade sig 556 (could also be a fal in 762 can't remember off the top of my head) in there house, have it registered, and be passed as competent with it every few years.
You mean switzerland. What is wrong with Switzerland? Also guns should never be registered. There is no legitimate purpose for it.
>>
>>731477
Stopping is literally part of the fucking controls of a car. How do you intend to drive anywhere with no breaks?
>>
>>731485
>Plenty of vehicles existed without a brake system. It's a very important thing, but not factually necessary. Vehicle needs guiding method and propulsion
Breaks are part of the guiding method.
>>
>>731352
>telling people slavery is wrong is somehow bait
>>
>>730944
>BLM and Antifa
Rent fucking free. Find a new boogeyman.
>>
>>731452
ammunition, unlike firearms, are a consumable resource. An Individual only needs so many firearms, but will always need an unlimited supply of ammunition.
>>
>>731477
i hope and pray to god almighty jesus that you get struck by a semi so hard the good lord is resurrected from his grave in full reverance of the light and holiness of the father, spirit, and holy ghost. God bless you, even though you contradicted yourself with the idiotic point about cars not needing breaks to function but guns needing regulation to function. its amazing how you can shatter your own point by a simple lack of concise thought path prior to typing.
>>
>>731484
is this supposed to be a dig on car salesmen? agent chang please try better with your divide and conquer methods 清昌清昌
>>
>>733399
>don't worry about the people literally burning down cities and murdering people
>>
>>733357
>What part of "shall not be infringed" is confusing to you, tranny?
So what militia do you answer to? Who is your troop leader?
Oh your just a dumbfuck hillbilly with a gun. not an actual militia member as is required by the 2nd amendment. You dont get to ignore any part of it without another amendment changing it. SO where's your damn militia?
>>
>>733414
>So what militia do you answer to? Who is your troop leader?
>Oh your just a dumbfuck hillbilly with a gun. not an actual militia member as is required by the 2nd amendment. You dont get to ignore any part of it without another amendment changing it. SO where's your damn militia?
Heller already settled that it was an individual right you retard. Also, based on the Dick act, all abled bodied men 17-45 are in the militia, retard
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Act_of_1903
>>
>>733415
>unironically using a century old law to feel good about yourself
>>
>>733450
>unironically saying people need to be in a militia, which is by definition irregular combatants and no a formal army and then getting pissed when "scary rightwingers" are legit in militias
>>
>>733413
Yeah I remember when a rogue BLM member shot 3 people in Kenosha.
>>
Holy shit there's a lot of liberal butt hurt in this thread. Fucking hilarious read.
>>
>>733465
>24 posters
It's too easy lmao
>>
>>733464
I remember when one murdered David Dorn. And when one murdered Jessica Doty Whitaker for saying that the lives of all people matter.
Kyle in Kenosha did nothing wrong. A literal convicted child rapist smelled Kyle's boipussi and couldn't help but to rape so he tried to rape Kyle, Kyle shot the rapist to ward off a rape. Then a convicted domestic abuser/alleged child rapist and some black dude tried to lynch Kyle as he was running back to the cops to turn himself in. Kyle shot the domestic abuser to avoid being lynched. And then some jewish bergler pulled a gun on Kyle and tried to shoot him and Kyle disabled his jewish gun arm.
All of it was justified and in self defense. If the rapist didn't try to rape he would still be alive. If the domestic abuser didn't try to lynch he would still be alive. If the burglar didn't try to shoot kyle, he would still have 2 arms.
>>
>>731216
One is supported by the Constitution, the others aren't
>>
>>733468
>I remember when one murdered David Dorn. And when one murdered Jessica Doty Whitaker for saying that the lives of all people matter.
The funny thing about conservative fan-fiction is that only conservatives believe it. So desperate to construct a victim narrative that you literally lie about dead people in order to do it. You people are fucking animals.

>And then some jewish bergler pulled a gun on Kyle and tried to shoot him and Kyle disabled his jewish gun arm.
Eat shit and die, Nazi.
>>
>>733465
>Doesn't know the difference between liberals and leftists
No wonder you dipshits think anything slightly left of hunting the homeless for sport is communism.
>>
>>733468
>when one murdered David Dorn
That was one of your guys, actually.
>>
>>733413
Which cities burned down?
>>
>>733477
How are you not range banned yet?
>>
>>733450
>A law was passed a long time ago so it's no longer valid.
That's not how that works sweaty.
>>
>>733475
Minneapolis didn't ask for $500 million for damages and didn't report at least 130 small businesses vandalized/torched?
>>
>>733493
So you can't name any cities that have been burned down?
>>
>>733496
Did you miss the Minneapolis part?
>Hurr it's not COMPLETELY destroyed
>>
>>733498
Minneapolis didn't burn down, dipshit. Its not even partially destroyed. A few city blocks were damaged. I'll ask again, can you name any cities that were burned down or do you finally want be a fucking grown up and stop using this retarded, hyperbolic conservative talking point that purposefully tries to wildly exaggerate the damage of the protests out of the realm of reality?
>>
>>733498
No city has burned down. Stop blatantly lying and people will stop calling you on it.
>>
>>733363
Hey, it stops the car. Safety is optional right? Regulations and standards are bad, right?
>>
>>733406
So you agree gun control is needed.
Good
>>
>>733498
It's not even 10th of the city
>>
>>733515
It isn't even a 20th of the city. Trumpers exaggerate more than little girls.
>>
>>733505
Guess they don't need any money from the feds for damages then.
>>
>>733520
I'm enjoying how completely incapable you are of answering a simple question.
>>
we have won on one thing thats the left cant meme
>>
the poofs
>>
>>733471
>The funny thing about conservative fan-fiction is that only conservatives believe it. So desperate to construct a victim narrative that you literally lie about dead people in order to do it. You people are fucking animals.
get raped tranny. You people murdered David Dorn and live streamed it. You murdered Jessica Doty Whitaker for saying that every life matters and not just black ones.
>Eat shit and die, Nazi.
communists aren't people
>>
>>733474
>That was one of your guys, actually.
Nope, he was a Black BLM member out to murder and loot as BLM does
>>
>>733475
Minneapolis, ferguson, baltimore, Kenosha
>>
>>733512
It doesn't functionally stop the car to destroy it. The equivalent to breaks on a car is a trigger disconnect/sear
>>
>>733513
>So you agree gun control is needed.
Nope, no one but you thinks it makes sense as a metaphor because you are a nogunz nocarz
>>
This thread was on its way out then "suddenly" they spent the wold day posting shit that was already discussed in this very thread.
Must be the ones that for it for free.
>>
>>733582
Ah but to these people
>>733505
>>733506
>>733515
>>733518
It doesn't count because they weren't completely destroyed. Only partially. Only half a billion for one city, but hey that was just a few blocks.
>>
>>733650
When your claim is that the city burned down, yes people will call you out when the city infact, did not burn down
>>
>>733653
>It's ok for blacks to murder people, destroy property, and burn down buildings as long as the whole city isn't burned down
>>
>>733663
>I'm going to make up this retarded strawman because I don't like it when people call me out for lying
>>
>>733665
How is it a strawman? BLM has murdered multiple people. Committed a ton of arson. and rioted, looted, and destroyed property
>>
>>733663
And the police is allowed to do worse? That's your excuse?
>>
>>733813
An entire ton? Did someone weigh the arson? Show me the picture of a giant set of scales with all the arson on it, or GTFO.
>>
>>734003
a ton of arson isn't actually very much

you burn down one shop of literally any kind and that's more than one ton of building burned
>>
>>733998
>And the police is allowed to do worse? That's your excuse?
When do the police loot, riot, or burn down buildings?
>>
>>734003
a single ton of building or cars burned isn't that much. The average car weighs about a ton
>>
>>731160
Is healthcare illegal? Is education? In fact all actual education (k-12) is fully paid for by taxpayers, while I had to buy my gun myself.
And even if you want the complete joke that is modern liberal arts degrees, you can even get government-issued loans for that useless trash. Nobody gives me a loan for guns though, let alone one that gets forgiven after 20 years like student loan debt does, even though having a decked out AR is obviously way more important than having a Women's Studies degree
>>
>>734036
Actually yes, there's multi thousands worth of fines if you try to get an education or health care.
>>
>>734094
>multi thousands worth of fines if you try to get an education or health care.
There are no fines for either, unless you count obongo care fining people for not having health insurance. Whereas there a ton of gun related fines like the NFA, CCW permits, FIDs, ect
>>
>>734131
Fines for both. It's a national crisis. Abject denial of reality isn't helping your case.
>>
>>734132
>Fines for both.
There are literally no fines for getting healthcare or education. You are just mad because you want to own people as slaves.
>>
>>734138
There are for both. I'd ask what makes you think otherwise, but strawman outs you as a retard not worth keeping alive. Remember, life isn't one of the rights.
>>
>>733468
>A literal convicted child rapist smelled Kyle's boipussi and couldn't help but to rape so he tried to rape Kyle
It's moments like this I wish I could post images
>>
>>734148
How/when does the government fine you for getting either? You are literally mad that you can't own slaves to pay your bills for you
>>
>>734165
Fine I'll take your bait; what's the slavery bullshit you keep pulling?
>>
>>734190
There's that weird American atheist cult, the Randianists. Radical neoliberals. And like all fanatics, unbearably arrogant cunts.
One of the central tenets of their faith is that taxation is slavery and therefore all net contributors to the government budget are slaves, while the net recipients of welfare transfers are the slavers. In their bizarre world view, the single mom who sends her kids to a state-funded charity school is oppressing and exploiting poor, hard-working oligarchs like Donald Trump. Sounds retarded? Is American...
>>
>>734211
Okay.
So is it saying I'm the radical neoliberal, that I'm the "slaveowner"?
>>
>>734015
1985 Philadelphia bombing
>>
>>734395
>1985 Philadelphia bombing
something that happened 50 years ago
> bombed a residential home occupied by the black militant anarcho-primitivist
seems like a good thing
>>
>>734190
>>734211
>>734212
Your argument that paying a bill so that the people giving you a service can get paid and eat is a fine, is fucking moronic. Because your argument is "other people should pay for it, because I am entitled to the labor of others"
>>
>>734451
>Because your argument is
No, it's not. Argue eith what is posted, not with your schizo voices.
>>
>>734472
>anyone who disagrees with me is crazy
how do you think you are fined by the government for getting education or healthcare?
>>
>>734015
>>734450
The damage caused by the recent riots don't even remotely add up to the damage caused by the police. The war on drugs, at this point, have cost us north of a trillion dollars and has done nothing but exacerbate poverty, massively empower international drug cartels, and build the largest, most expensive, least effective prison system on the entire planet.

Also, literally every meaningful social progress we've made in this country has come through riots. The literal founding of our country happened when the citizens grew tired of a tyrannical government and literally murdered them. Civil rights was accomplished through rioting. Woman's suffrage was accomplished through rioting. Unionization and worker's rights conflicts throughout history are the only reason you have a weekend. I'd have so much more respect for you if you stopped pretending like your support for police and disgust of protestors has anything to do with facts or historical precedent and you just admit out-loud that you're a racist who loves seeing black people get hurt. We'd save a lot of time.
>>
>>734492
>The damage caused by the recent riots don't even remotely add up to the damage caused by the police.
The damage in the riots is magnitudes greater than any damage the police have done.
>The war on drugs, at this point, have cost us north of a trillion dollars and has done nothing but exacerbate poverty, massively empower international drug cartels, and build the largest, most expensive, least effective prison system on the entire planet.
Stop doing crack then.
>Also, literally every meaningful social progress we've made in this country has come through riots. The literal founding of our country happened when the citizens grew tired of a tyrannical government and literally murdered them. Civil rights was accomplished through rioting. Woman's suffrage was accomplished through rioting. Unionization and worker's rights conflicts throughout history are the only reason you have a weekend. I'd have so much more respect for you if you stopped pretending like your support for police and disgust of protestors has anything to do with facts or historical precedent and you just admit out-loud that you're a racist who loves seeing black people get hurt. We'd save a lot of time.
The riots are dumb because cops aren't targeting blacks and BLM literally only exists to get donations to give to the DNC. Why do you think they used ACTBLUE for donations? They are rioting over nothing because they want free shoots and want to kill white people.
>>
>>734483
It's a sum of money to be paid, where escalated legal action taken results if you don't cough it up.
Definition of "fine" as per merriam-webster.
>>
>>734502
It's the money you owe to someone for services provided that you voluntarily agreed to.
>Definition of "fine" as per merriam-webster.
"1a: a sum imposed as punishment for an offense
The motorist had to pay a fine for speeding.
b: a forfeiture or penalty paid to an injured party in a civil action
2: a compromise of a fictitious suit used as a form of conveyance of lands"
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fine
No, it isn't. You are literally bitching that you can't take someone else's labor for free
>>
>>734505
>voluntarily
You don't choose to be sick.
Get your evangelical skywizard bullshit out of here, the adults are speaking.
>>
>>730937
People bought ammo because of COVID and then they allowed domestic terrorists to destroy cities and cause mass violence, so we needed ammo to defend ourselves.
Then they elected a gun-grabber as POTUS, who among other things wants a 50% tax on ammo which would obviously mean that ammo would cost 50% more. Oh, and Biden wants it to be illegal to buy ammo online even though stores are sold out.

but you're a noguns who has no idea what he's talking about and doesn't care enough about 2A issues to even learn the basics.
>>
>>734509
>You don't choose to be sick.
You chose to go to the doctor. You chose to have your dick amputated. You chose to go to that expensive party school. Why should I pay for your poor choices?
>Get your evangelical skywizard bullshit out of here, the adults are speaking.
I am an atheist you bunkerchan faggot
>>
>>734544
>Why should I pay for your poor choices?
Argue me, not your voices.
>>
>>734549
>Argue me, not your voices.
"anyone who disagrees with me is insane"
Why is it my fault you are a lazy fucker? Why should my labor be stolen from me because you are a lazy piece of shit who makes poor choices?
>>
>>734551
Get fucked wagie, your labor is mine.
>>
>>734559
Get raped commie. Starve
>>
>>734565
As long as your paying for the pounding, cuck.
>>
>>734578
See, you can't even make a good argument for how you aren't pro slavery
>>
>>734580
Not gonna bother, you just wanna shitpost, I'll play with you.
Gotta pay more if you want the freedom package. Freedom ain't free, slavery drives the economy. Well, your economy. I'm sitting in my slave master ass.
>>
>>734585
you aren't going to bother because you don't have an argument. you feel like you have a right to the labor of others
>>
>>734588
My argument hasn't been addressed, just the insanity you keep projecting.
But hey, it's your dime. I'd tell you to go crazy but you're already there.
>>
>>734596
>anyone who disagrees with me is insane
literally a communist tactic for the last 100 years
>>
>>734599
Commie infection has you bleeding red too. Unless your insanity has you seeing it as other colors.
>>
>>734599
Insane people disagreeing isn't the same as disagree = insane, dingus
>>
>but but how will I LARP as a freedum loving merc bringing freedum to iraqis?
republicans are manchildren who pitch a fit when their favorite toys go scarce.
>>
>>734788
Commies have literally called anyone who disagreed with them "crazy" and had them lobotomized for the fictional illness of "sluggish schizophrenia" for the past century
>>
>>734792
guns aren't toys. If you think they are toys, never own one.
>>
>>734793
Meanwhile Republicans try to lobotomize gays for daring to not want to fuck women.
same shit, different asshole
>>
>>734795
>Meanwhile Republicans try to lobotomize gays for daring to not want to fuck women.
CITATION NEEDED
Dems literally lebotomized their own daughters for being sluts
>>
>>734794
I guaran-fucking-tee that 9 out of 10 bullets bought for guns in this country never get used for self defense
because you LARPers are too busy playing pretend with your big bad guns
>>
>>734796
https://lmgtfy.app/?q=people+hurt+by+gay+conversion+therapy
if you choose to plunge your head into the sand, its not my fault if you're ignorant.
>>
>>734801
>I guaran-fucking-tee that 9 out of 10 bullets bought for guns in this country never get used for self defense
because you LARPers are too busy playing pretend with your big bad guns
Do you never practice anything in your life you retard? How is training and practice not related to personal defense?
>>
>>734802
>if you choose to plunge your head into the sand, its not my fault if you're ignorant.
gay conversion therapy doesn't involve lobotomizing people. Stop moving the goalposts fag
>>
>>734807
being overly literal doesnt make the point invalid, it just proves you have no concept of how to use the english language.
Ivan, no more vodka rations for you
>>
>>734809
MOVING THE GOAL POSTS AFTER LYING
>>
>>734805
Not him, but in my range the Republicans are a terrible shot.
They're there all the time, take up lanes but they aren't practicing, they're putting on a show, just going through the motions.
If they were a little younger they'd be Instagram thots but instead of the gym it's a safespace.
Granted, it's a liberal area to begin with, so they're retards who probably flunked out of p.e.
>>
>>734831
I highly doubt there is a single dem/lefty at your range
>>
>>730937
Remember those right wing death squads marching the streets? Yeah so baaically it doesnt matter whos president everyones hysterical.
>>
>>730944
You worms still think antifa and Black Lives Matter is a threat? Are you that sheep minded that you just go off of any obvious propaganda news site
>>
>>731175
How is that even related?
>>
>>734908
They murdered multiple people and their ideology is evil
>>
>>734910
He is trying to argue that he has the right to "free" healthcare and education paid for by the labor of others
>>
>>731240
Dam they must be pretty good terrorists if you can't even find what acts of terrorism they committed
>>
>>734914
The murders of David Dorn, Cannon Hinnant,
Jessica Doty-Whitaker, and Aaron “Jay” Danielson.
>>
>>734936
>David Dorn
Sorry, the boogaloo boys are your guys.
>>
>>734819
I pity your 5 year old mind
>>
>>731254
It is truly amazing that the very same people that dont want voter id also want people to be registered as owning a gun. Truly amazing.
>>
>>734978
Well, one actually kills people. The other is a gun!
Retard.
>>
>>734840
Different anon here so probably not at that guy's range, but yes, there are plenty of left leaning firearm enthusiasts. We don't necessarily hoard entire arsenals and spend every weekend at the range like weird Kommando Karens, but we exist in far larger numbers than you seem to realize. It's part of the reason why the dems have been so disjointed and half-ass about gun control even in more liberal areas. I've known a few genuine gun grabbers, but they're in the minority.
>>
>>734978
Because poll tax is unconstitutional.
It's bad enough voting is a chore, charging for it is ridiculous.

Registration is basic level shit for gun. If you can't even register, you aren't responsible enough for a gun.
>>
>>734840
Plenty have gotten them in the last 4 years for obvious reasons.
>>
>>734952
>Sorry, the boogaloo boys are your guys
He was murdered by a black guy. You saying that was a black white supremacist?
>>
>>734954
>gets called out for moving the goal post
>proceeds to throw around insults
>>
>>734991
So why do dems all vote for gun grabbers and gun grabbing policies?
>>734996
and then never shot them and left them in a draw/closet. Plus most of them never even bought one after finding out you can't just go to the store and ask for one assault rifle please in leftist states.
>>
>>734994
>Registration is basic level shit for gun. If you can't even register, you aren't responsible enough for a gun.
There is no federal mandate to register your guns, because the government has no legitimate purpose for having a registry of guns
>>
>>735059
>thinking skin color matters in determining a crime
typical lazy republican 'thought' process. "it must not be the black guy because they were accused of being white supremacists"
if you all were crime investigators, you were the drunken ones that got fired within the first year.
>>
>>735062
>boo hoo, I need a federal government to tell me what's good common sense in a world where criminals want to steal my gun so they can commit crimes and get away with it.
>>
>>735062
>has no legitimate purpose for having a registry of guns
Tracing owner for one.
Also it's about getting proper permit to use them so rando retards aren't just shooting guns like toys
>>
>>735067
>>boo hoo, I need a federal government to tell me what's good common sense in a world where criminals want to steal my gun so they can commit crimes and get away with it.
How does registering my gun prevent criminals from stealing it or prevent criminals from "getting away with it". All it would be used for is for the government to confiscate my gun or to charge me for a crime someone else did.
>>735074
>Tracing owner for one.
The majority of guns used in crimes are straw purchased/stolen. What if someone scratches off the serial number? You also need to physically recover the gun to do a trace, at which point you usually have a suspect rather than just finding a random gun.
>Also it's about getting proper permit to use them so rando retards aren't just shooting guns like toys
Why would you need a permit for a basic human right? And fatal gun accidents are at an all time low, less than 10 per state per year on average at this point.
>>
>>735065
There is a live stream of him getting murdered and the murder in the video is literally black. Are you saying he is a black white supremacist?
pic related is literally the guy charged with the murder
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/200608145039-stephan-cannon-mugshot-exlarge-169.jpg
>>
>>734978
It's truly amazing that the same people who want no registration or training for fire arms are the same ones who want to charge people money to vote
>>
>>735078
owning a gun is a basic human right and requiring "training" is just a way to prevent poors from owning guns. There is no legitimate purpose for a registry and in fact Australia and NZ used their registries for confiscation.
Whereas just showing your fucking drivers licence to vote would prevent all those illegals from doing voter fraud. Canada, France, Italy, and Sweden require voter ID
>>
>>735080
>owning a gun is a basic human right
Annnnnd stopped reading right here.
>>
>>735087
>>owning a gun is a basic human right
>Annnnnd stopped reading right here.
then you should kill yourself, human rights denier. You are literally subhuman
>>
>>735076
>The majority of guns used in crimes are straw purchased/stolen. What if someone scratches off the serial number? You also need to physically recover the gun to do a trace, at which point you usually have a suspect rather than just finding a random gun.
So still reason not to have a registry. I can fake my license plate, but that doesn't render existence of plates obsolete
>>
>>735088
Not an argument.
>>
>>735080
>b-but if you get gun registration then that means we get voting IDs!!!!!
These things aren't even remotely related, dumbass. And no, you don't. Not even your own loaded SCOTUS would agree with you. Retard.
>>
>>735067
>I need the federal government to control what means I have to stand up to an oppressive federal government
Holy shit imagine being this much of a spineless, brainwashed bootlicker.
>>734994
>>735089
fuck off noguns, just because you don't think citizens deserve literally any rights at all doesn't mean the rest of us are going to surrender. Go to North Korea if you hate living in a country where citizens don't have to fear their government.
>>
>>735093
I bet you drive a car wearing a seatbelt and has air bags. Fucking car grabber commie.
>>
>>735093
So do you also filter your own drinking/bathing water since the fed is sooooooooooooo untrustworthy? Surely you must source only the cleanest of natural springs for your water.
Tell us all about how to cut the big bad gobermant out of our lives like you have.
clown
>>
>>735077
>The only reason people ever kill other pople over is racial. never personal or finacial
please, tell me more about how you would investigate this crime to ascertain the criminals' motivation?
>>
>>735089
>So still reason not to have a registry. I can fake my license plate, but that doesn't render existence of plates obsolete
the reason to not have a registry is there is no legitimate reason to have one and the only use for a registry is confiscation and the government does not have the right to confiscate guns.
>>
>>735101
>is there is no legitimate reason to have one
lololoLOLOLOLOLOLLOL
cry more you impotent shit.
>>
>>735090
The right to keep and bear arms is a basic human right because the right to self defense and self determination are basic human rights and cannot exist without arms.
>>
>>735091
>These things aren't even remotely related, dumbass. And no, you don't. Not even your own loaded SCOTUS would agree with you. Retard.
There is literally a law forbidding the feds from making a registry of guns because there is no legitimate purpose for the government to have a registry of guns, you fag
>>
>>735096
>I bet you drive a car wearing a seatbelt and has air bags. Fucking car grabber commie.
That isn't comparable at all. Seatbelt and airbags to a gun would be proof marks and being drop safe
>>
>>735100
>>The only reason people ever kill other pople over is racial. never personal or finacial
>please, tell me more about how you would investigate this crime to ascertain the criminals' motivation?
You literally said Dorn was murdered by a "boog boy". Tell me how the fuck that black guy is a white supremacist?
>>
>>735102
>lololoLOLOLOLOLOLLOL
>cry more you impotent shit.
pretty sure you are the impotent one no guns. The FOPA of 1986 bans the ATF from keeping a gun registry because the ATF has no legitimate purpose for having one. Go look it up.
https://www.thetrace.org/2016/08/atf-non-searchable-databases/
>>
>>735096
yes I do. What does that have to do with resisting an oppressive government? Oh nevermind you're just randomly changing the topic to cope.
>>735099
Of course I do. What is your point? That since I filter my drinking water I should support concentration camps and Gulags like you obviously do? That's quite a stretch anon, seek help.
>>
>>735105
Now go cry to MUH BIG GUBMENT about social security numbers existing. Fuck it just complain about numbers in general, that's how stupid and uneducated you are.
>>
>>735114

>>>/pol/
>>
>>735119
>NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T POINT OUT THAT SEVERE OPPRESSION IS BAD!!!!
>Y-Y-YOU HAVE TO GO TO /POL/!
wow, your arguments really fell apart fast. What happened? Aren't you going to justify why you think the government should be allowed to strip citizens of literally all rights while we are left helpless with no means of standing up to the government?
>>
>>735115
>Now go cry to MUH BIG GUBMENT about social security numbers existing. Fuck it just complain about numbers in general, that's how stupid and uneducated you are.
How does a SSN cause the government to confiscate me or my guns or inform the feds I own guns? A registry was used in NZ and Aus for confiscation. That is all a registry is good for. There is no legitimate reason for the government to have one and that is why it is criminal for the government to keep one under federal law.
>>
>>735061
Most gun grabbing politicians are just paying lip service to the loons. Besides, who else am I supposed to vote for, the crazy schizos who think I'm subhuman trash? I may not agree with the dems on the issue of guns, but there's a whole host of things I disagree with the republicans about.
>>
>>734801
HOLY SHIT in a thread full of no-guns comments this might actually be the most no-guns comment of them all.
>>
>>730772
>>
>>735127
>the crazy schizos who think I'm subhuman trash?
That is the DNC's platform.
>but there's a whole host of things I disagree with the republicans about.
so you vote for gun grabbers because you feel you have a right to own slaves?
>>
>>735080
>owning a gun is a basic human right
Not at all. In fact being a criminal actually denies you that right. It's never been a basic human right. It's barely a right at all
>>
>>735103
And yet criminal conviction denies you that right. Plenty of people exist in comfort without guns. Guns are not a human right. It never was
>>
>>735173
criminal conviction also results in people being put in small boxes without sunlight but in general freedom of movement is a human right
>>
>>735177
That's the sentence. Denial of gun possession follows after the serving sentence.
>>
>>735173
>>735177
>>735181
You silly folks do realize that being put on trial, or being convicted, does mean you lose a swath of your rights, by definition, right?

Prisoner's rights are a whole other, much smaller, ballpark.
>>
>>735129
>waaah someone said something MEAN so that means I'm justified because I'm the victim!
said the cuck
>>
>>735184
>You silly folks do realize that being put on trial, or being convicted, does mean you lose a swath of your rights, by definition, right?
Yes, basic human rights aren't denied. Gun ownership is denied however since it's not a basic human right
>>
>>735186
...did you reply to the wrong comment? That comment says nothing about being the victim, it merely points out that how obvious it is that person above clearly doesn't understand anything about firearms and not only has never owned a gun, they likely have never touched one and they don't even have any friends with guns. They are as noguns as it gets.

But keep coping.
>>
>>735184
This isn't related, but if it can be taken away it is by definition not a right. That's called a privilege.
>>
>>735193
>Yes, basic human rights aren't denied. Gun ownership is denied however since it's not a basic human right
You literally lose the right to vote as a felon

Try again
>>
>>735212
Voting isn't a basic human right, and neither are guns.

You're bad at this.
>>
>>735216
>Voting isn't a basic human right
lmao
>>
>>735217
Glad we agree.
>>
>>735218
We don't, you're a crackhead
>>
>>735219
>ad hom
Oof! Not quite an argument.
>>
>>735171
>>735173
>Not at all. In fact being a criminal actually denies you that right. It's never been a basic human right. It's barely a right at all
>And yet criminal conviction denies you that right. Plenty of people exist in comfort without guns. Guns are not a human right. It never was
Hey samefag. Prisoners are denied most if not all their basic human rights you retard. Owning a gun is a basic human right. It is the most basic and most important of all human rights, slightly over freedom of expression, because it protects freedom of expression.
get raped
>>
>>735186
He commented that the guy said something massively retarded, not that he said something mean
>>
>>735193
>Yes, basic human rights aren't denied. Gun ownership is denied however since it's not a basic human right
convicted people get put to death, tortured, denied certain religious sacraments, not allowed freedom of assembly, ect
>>
>>735211
>This isn't related, but if it can be taken away it is by definition not a right. That's called a privilege.
So you are saying humans have zero rights?
>>
>>735322
Violation of rights is a thing. Different than removing a right.
Removing rights is like dividing by zero. A fundamental misuse of definitions because they don't understand how it works.
>>
>>735505
>Violation of rights is a thing.
anyone who is being prevented from keeping and bearing arms on their person at all times is having their basic human rights violated
>>
>>735546
Including those uppity non-whites and rainbow of criminals.
>>
>>735551
yup. As long as they aren't a commie they have basic human rights
>>
>>735554
Nope, includes commies.
>>
>>735556
Communists aren't humans. You need to be a human to have basic human rights.
>>
>>735564
Even when trying to agree with you, your kind keeps trying to claim the "other" as nonhuman.
We voted in a nonhuman president. Hide your guns coward, they're coming for them.
>>
>>735567
>Even when trying to agree with you, your kind keeps trying to claim the "other" as nonhuman.
>We voted in a nonhuman president. Hide your guns coward, they're coming for them.
communists clearly aren't humans. And Biden is a disgusting human rights denier who should be tried for treason
>>
>>735564
>Communists aren't humans
Is this the rights new plug your ears and scream LALALALALALALALALALALA?

It's tough trying to have a civil conversation with children
>>
>>735574
Can't try a nonhuman. Hope you've said your goodbyes to your guns.
>>
>>735575
>Is this the rights new plug your ears and scream LALALALALALALALALALALA?
no, its a stone cold fact. Communists aren't people.
>>
>>735582
>Can't try a nonhuman.
Animals have been tried for crimes before
>Hope you've said your goodbyes to your guns.
come and take them, bitch boy
>>
>>735601
>come and take them
We are. Shutdowns everywhere, shortages nation wide, grabber coming into office; it's cure to see you cower
>>
>>735217
It isn't.
>>
>>735318
>Prisoners are denied most if not all their basic human rights you retard.
Only while incarcerated and even then, only some. They gain them back once out. Gun ownership isn't a basic human right
>>
>>735320
That's sentencing. Once released they get their human rights back.
>>
>>735619
>We are. Shutdowns everywhere, shortages nation wide, grabber coming into office; it's cure to see you cower
When are the cops or nasty girls coming buy fag? Biden doesn't have the senate or the courts, all he has is his limp dick
>>
>>735626
>Only while incarcerated and even then, only some. They gain them back once out. Gun ownership isn't a basic human right
Gun ownership is the most basic of all human rights, only subhumans think otherwise. Criminals are often restricted in their freedom of movement as part of parole and in their freedom of association
>>735627
hey samefag
>>
>>735652
Cops already came, they're killing you even while sleeping for having a gun.
Knock knock, pussy.
>>
>>735658
>Cops already came, they're killing you even while sleeping for having a gun.
>Knock knock, pussy.
I don't see any cops outside my door schitzo poster
>>
>>735658
>rent-free bait
>>
>>735666
Blind fool, broken record at this point.
>>
>>735653
>Gun ownership is the most basic of all human rights, only subhumans think otherwise.
Stop eating your gun.
>>
Now how am I supposed to start the epic civil war against the evil gun grabbing libruls without bullets?
>>
>>735600
Good thing no communists exist in this country
>>
>>736275
>Who are AOC, Sanders, Pelosi, Biden, and all their supporters
>>
>>736244
>2012
>not having a stockpile
>>
>>731301
This is why you can't say certain things on the internet without having your local authoritarian police force kick in your door at 3am to drag you off to some reeducation gulag, you bootlicking cheek spreader.
>>
>>736288
Not communists for one.
You are retarded if you think healthcare is communism. Your retardation is why people actually become communists
>>
>>736333
>You are retarded if you think people who call themselves socialists are communists
kek, another who thinks there's actually a meaningful difference between communism and socialism.
Pro-tip: All socialists are commies.
>>
>>736333
>Not communists for one.
They are all commies
>>
>>736338
>another who thinks there's actually a meaningful difference between communism and socialism.
Its amazing how confident you are in your ignorance. I implore you to turn of PragerU and maybe do some research because there absolutely, 100% is a difference between socialism and communism, just like there's a difference between social democracy and socialism, just like there's a difference between capitalism and anarcho-capitalism. You see, anon, in the english language, we give things different names because they mean different things. This is how language works. Learn it. Live it.
>>
>>736339
They are SocDems at fucking best. All of the countries they aspire to model after - Norway, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands - they're all capitalist countries. They all run on market economies. Jesus you people are fucking dumb.
>>
>>736346
Fucking capitalist nations have healthcare, dipshit. You think Japan is a communist country?
>>
>>736338
>Pro-tip
You need to be a pro at anything first, dumbass
>>
>>736347
>They are SocDems at fucking best
so communists
>>
>>736351
What do you think the definition of communism is?
>>
>>736346
You see, anon, here in the real world we acknowledge reality and the reality is all socialists are just pretending not to be commies. The end goal is always communism though.
>>
>>736348
>Fucking capitalist nations have healthcare, dipshit.
Whether or not healthcare exists in a country is irrelevant to whether or not it is capitalist. Whether or not healthcare is commodified, partially commodified or 100% decommodified also has nothing to do with whether or not a country is capitalist. Countries can decommodify things while still being capitalist. This is like 9th grade economics, dude.

>You think Japan is a communist country?
Japan is a capitalist country that has decommodified a large portion of its healthcare industry. What does this have to do with the fact that you're an uneducated dipshit who thinks there's no difference between socialism and communism?
>>
>>736354
>Whether or not healthcare exists in a country is irrelevant to whether or not it is capitalist. Whether or not healthcare is commodified, partially commodified or 100% decommodified also has nothing to do with whether or not a country is capitalist.
Then stop calling shit communist then, retard.
>>
>>736347
AOC supports socialism so much she has literally said that only """racists""" would ever oppose socialism.
>Jesus you people are fucking dumb
imagine being so dumb that you didn't know AOC is a self-proclaimed socialist and then calling other people dumb.
>>
>>736351
You're genuinely not worth interacting with if you think SocDem and communists are the same thing. You don't have the base knowledge necessary to meaningfully engage on this topic.

>>736353
>here in the real world we acknowledge reality
This isn't an argument.

>the reality is all socialists are just pretending not to be commies
This is objectively false. You have no idea what socialism or communism are so you just call them the same thing because you aren't educated enough to discern the difference.

>The end goal is always communism though.
This is the one thing you've said that even remotely approaches a fact. For many communists, socialism is a necessary stage to implement before communism. However, not all socialists are communists and not all communists believe socialism is necessary to install communism. There's a lot of nuance to the topic and you are educated on precisely none of it.
>>
>>736356
>AOC supports socialism so much she has literally said that only """racists""" would ever oppose socialism.
You have no idea what socialism is

>imagine being so dumb that you didn't know AOC is a self-proclaimed socialist and then calling other people dumb.
Imagine being so dumb you don't know the difference between democratic socialism and socialism. You're having a conversation on something you know absolutely nothing about.

>>736355
I haven't called anything communist once. Don't bother responding to the thread if you can't expel the energy necessary to read it, anon.
>>
>>736357
that's a lot of words to say
>well TECHNICALLY only 99% of socialists think the end goal is communism!
>there's a lot of nuance and you are educated on precisely none of it
KEK let me guess you're a drooling brainlet who wants the government to forgive your $40,000 student loan debt for your sociology degree.

Pro-tip: Your degree is worthless and you are educated on precisely nothing
>>
>>736352
>What do you think the definition of communism is?
Big government authoritarianism that treats the people as chattel
>>736357
>You're genuinely not worth interacting with if you think SocDem and communists are the same thing. You don't have the base knowledge necessary to meaningfully engage on this topic.
Both are human rights denying authoritarians who see American people as slaves of the state. Kill yourself commie
>>
>>736357
"The goal of socialism is communism."
>>
>>736363
>Big government
Well that's weird. According to marx communism means NO government.
>>
>>736367
>Well that's weird. According to marx communism means NO government.
Which is why the USSR, China, North Korea, Vietnam, Nazi Germany, Canada, Cuba, Venezuela, Cambodia, ect all have massive authoritarian governments?
No government is the opposite of communism, as communism requires a state to redistribute people's wealth/labor to those who are lazy
>>
>>736372
So you're saying the guy that came up with communism is wrong?
>>
>>736373
>So you're saying the guy that came up with communism is wrong?
I'm saying he was lying
>>
The CommieDems attack the 2nd A incrementally- & here in CA they restrict magazine size & ammo sales! We will not become Venezuela or Hong Kong! 4yrs of CommieDem BS!! Let’s just get it over with!! Election is corrupt so let’s stopping fighting the inevitable- we can divide the country peacefully or wipe out the CommieDem hierarchy with the extreme aggression that they deserve ! God Bless True Constitutional America !!
>>
Socialists are pussies who are to Wimpy to own being communists! Communism is an economic system that needs an Oppressive authoritarian govt to realize it’s goals. Freedom = Capitalism=individual rights & self determination! Individual rights =Good. Communal group think & oppression =EVIL. Remember Marx hated all Faiths- human arrogance & naivety! The Great Awaking is the battle between Good & Evil more than just politics or economic policy! To quote Dr. Strange “We’re in the End Game now”... True America is that shiny city on a hill- We will defeat the Godless CommieDems!
>>
>>730944
>The enemy is both weak and strong. “[…] the followers must be convinced that they can overwhelm the enemies. Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”
>>
>>736382
>>736390
your meds.
>>
>>731229
sort of. But the decrease in supply is due in part to COVID restrictions. And the increase in demand is largely due to liberal cities declaring that rioting and mass-violence is now allowed and cops won't interfere, combined with Democrats trying to pass gun restrictions including heavy taxes on ammo and making it illegal to buy ammo online.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.