[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 52 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

File: rudy.jpg (193 KB, 974x557)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
https://www.businessinsider.com/giuliani-said-theres-a-chance-he-worked-with-russian-spy-2020-10

Rudy Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City and one of President Donald Trump's personal lawyers, said in an interview with The Daily Beast that there was a "50/50" chance one of his associates was a spy for Russia.

"The chance that Derkach is a Russian spy is no better than 50/50," Giuliani said, referring to his associate, the Ukrainian government official Andrii Derkach whom the US Treasury Department in September designated for sanctions over his "attempting to influence the US electoral process."

The former mayor told The Daily Beast he believed the sanctions against Derkach were the result of "an intelligence ploy to try to create problems for Trump." As The Daily Beast noted, a number of Giuliani associates have been arrested by US law enforcement or otherwise barred from entering the US.

When asked if he was worried that the information he had provided to The New York Post as part of its recent series of reports about stolen data from a hard drive that supposedly belonged to Democratic nominee Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, was the result of the 2019 hacking of Ukrainian natural-gas company Burisma Holdings, where the younger Biden served on the board beginning in 2014, Giuliani told the outlet it "wouldn't matter," and asked "what's the difference?"
>>
As Business Insider previously reported, the New York Post's reporting is filled with holes and red flags that raise questions about its authenticity, including whether the leaked emails are legitimate, how they were obtained, and who obtained them.

In its report, The New York Post said it had first been alerted to the documents by former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon and received them from Guiliani, as Business Insider previously reported. Giuliani in the interview told The Daily Beast he decided against revealing the specifics about how he obtained the information because he believed the media would report on that rather than the contents of the stolen documents themselves.

At the center of the emails is a supposed email sent by Biden's son, Hunter, now 50, which purported to show him communicating with a Ukrainian official about meeting with his father, Joe Biden, the then vice president. The elder Biden told reporters on Friday he believed the story to be a "smear campaign."

Also in the interview, Giuliani told The Daily Beast he believed claims or concerns that the recent leaks were part of a disinformation campaign orchestrated by a foreign government "were a bunch of bulls--t." Giuliani, 76, also confirmed that he had previously informed President Trump about the contents of the leaked files.
>>
"Sure, sure. The president knows all about this," he told The Daily Beast, adding that other top Republicans, like Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio, had previously been informed about the content of hacked information, according to the report.
>>
>>710881
>giuliani is completely unreliable
>i will now take everything he says at face value because it supports my agenda
>>
>>710884
high grade copium
>>
even if it was true, which its not, it would still be completely fine. no price is too high for the destruction of the democrats and the end to communism.
>>
>>710887
based
>>
>>710886
lmao sure dude

keep on seething
>>
>>710887
Yes, we are aware that you are depraved, amoral and willing to do anything to destroy half of America, but I still appreciate hearing it straight from the horse's mouth every once in a while.
>>
>>710894
You're losing
>>
>>710881
>very likely worked
In other words no proof.
>>
>>710899
The man said it himself, are you calling Rudy Guiliani a liar?
>>
>>710894
>depraved, amoral and willing to do anything to destroy half of America
As opposed to the left who are depraved, amoral and willing to do anything to destroy all of America
>>
>>710895
Trumptards are starting to OD on cope
>>
>>710925
>Says the clown who says "so what if we lie"
Going to be a really rough four years for you bud.
>>
>>710940
Yes, the left's destruction of America will be rough. I await their mostly peaceful burning of my home and my mostly free enslavement in their gulag. I would defend myself but that's not allowed anymore. Your life will still be shitty btw, Biden won't improve anything.
>>
>>710944
>Acting like Trump will improve anything even with 4 more years
>>
>>710904
yes
>>
>>710944
You live in one of the most prosperous, peaceful and secure civilizations in human history mostly due to neoliberal policy. Your hilarious histrionics about the sky falling just make you look like a little bitch. There are things worth being mad about, but get it together.
>>
>>710944
Yes, just like under Clinton and Obama. Never forget how we purged you then. I'm surprised any Republicans survived the death camps we erected.
>>
>>710948
>>710963
>nothing is happening why do you care *riots for 130 days*
>>
>>710948
>neoliberal policy.
So a policy of lower taxes, less regulation, less unionization, less worker rights, free market enterprise, smaller, weaker government, prioritize corporate power and the economy above all else.

So you're congratulating the right?
>>
>>710887
Why does it matter where the info came from even if it's true (it's not btw). If China gave the democrats a video of him eating babies would Twitter block it? Fuck now it would be everywhere. What we have here is an election against two groups. One group brainwashed globalist that have been completely fucked into believing that their large corporate backed media has their best interests at heart. And two, the Americans that can see through the bullshit. There has never been a heavier propaganda campaign in our history then now. If we beat these suits in November it's a sign that their establishment propaganda machines have lost. If that happens for the first time in the modern era we can can say we are truly free from global elitist influence. I have faith that we will do it. Get out and vote. Even if a bear eats your ballsack on the walk avor to the polling booth. Walk that shit off and fucking vote. For the love of God vote.
>>
>>710936
We will vote. Unlike the left we know personal responsibility. We will all step out no matter what the media says and wait to vote in person. If we have to wait for 14 hours in like we will. We are hard working people with full-time jobs. You are lazy freeloaders wanting more gibs.if the line is longer than 15 minutes most of you will get bored and go home, or not vote at all over fear of covid. We will wait in thta fucking line for weeks if we have to. The base will decide this election. Unfortunately for you your base is lethergic and unmotivated.
>>
>>710946
He will deputize the police and bring these rioters down. Biden will suck his thumb around them, forget where he is, and shit his depends. If that fucker got covid he would be dead in 2 days with his skeleton body and fuddy puddy walk. Gigachad trump was fine in 5 days.
>>
>>710968
This dude does not know what he supports and I doubt has any economic platform other then orange man bad. He sucks the corporate media slop he is given and then spends his savings on the new galaxy flip 2 like facebooks ads told him too.
>>
>>710966
>166 days of riots
>fraction of the deaths and economic damage as compared to the government's mishandling of COVID
Yeah okay buddy, please keep sucking the sickly dick of denial.
>>
>>710983
>Cuomo puts covid patients in nursing homes to kill old people
>rioters violate lockdown and spread covid
>this is the right's fault!
You can't even deflect properly.
>>
>>710985
>Nooooo it's not my retarded management at the federal level, it's Cuomo and blacks! NOOOO YOU CAN'T BLAME THE HECKIN PRESIDENT OR THE PARTY THAT SUPPORTS HIM NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Don't bother with a (You), I've got better things to do than talk to "Lying Con Faggot #4241548" this morning.
>>
>>710986
>I've got better things to do than talk to "Lying Con Faggot #4241548" this morning.
Spreading covid and burning people's stuff are not better things to do, Mr. Peaceful Protestor.
>>
Bullshit, guy saying things is not a source.
>>
>>710983
>>fraction of the deaths

lmao do you actually believe the “nooooo blm riots didn’t spread Covid” meme? Seriously?
>>
>>710881
Hillary was intelligent enough to know that taking money for political favors tends to be frowned upon, but people love charities, so they had the Clinton Foundation act as a front. If you want favors, donate to charity. You look good, we get paid, you get the favor you want. She and Bill even had the foresight to have almost all of the donations move down through their Canadian branch, since donations from the Canadian branch to the American one would look more legitimate, rather than tying directly to the actual donor.

Joe's such a dumbass that he got his own son directly employed at an incredibly corrupt company, in a notoriously corrupt nation, had him taking bribes directly in the form of a suspiciously large and undeserved paycheck in a field he has no expertise in, and when the company started to be investigated for shady shit, rather than have his son pull out and head for the hills, good old Dipshit Joe intervened--personally-- to get the prosecutor fired.

Then he bragged about it on camera. In public.

The whole scenario is so ridiculously inept that it borders on being comedic. It's the kind of dumbass decisions that only someone who graduated 78th in a class of 85 could make. "Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."
>>
>>710992
What irks me is that even if Joe loses, he still got away with the stupid scheme. That money is still in his pockets. He's dumber than the average crook but he's made more than any of them could dream of.
>>
>>710969

Both groups are globalists.
>>
>>710995

Trump's 100,000 slimy schemes and self dealing with taxpayer's money, all ok though.

This is partisan retardation at it's finest.
>>
>>710998
When did I say Trump's schemes were okay? You're the partisan putting words in my mouth you hack.
>>
>>710997
There is literally nothing wrong with globalism.
>>
>>710997
No, one group is sucking China dick thee other is not. If you like the taste of Xis cum in your mouth vote democratic. Even look at Bidens official platform on his website. He want to reset things back to 2016. Because China is just nice but misunderstood I guess.
>>
>>710987
Hey now, the fact checkers said the protest are peaceful fires. The fact checkers can't lie bro. Snopes is 100 percent legit.
>>
>>711019
https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3047071/donald-trump-says-he-and-chinas-xi-jinping-love-each-other
>>
>>711020
Post a link to the snopes page. Oh wait, that's right, you just make shit up and snopes never said anything close to that.
>>
It's like a broken record, the Russians did this and the Russians did that, i don't recall the Russians making Hunter Biden have sex with underage girls in China while high on meth. The Bidens are a criminal family owned by the CCP.
>>
>Biden called a lid on campaigning and media before 9am for the third day in a row
>still hasn't come out and explicitly denied any of the charges
I don't understand. If he isn't fucked by this retard-tier scandal, why isn't he doing literally anything to counter it? It would be so easy to deny it as futile Trump cope, and to turn it around as a reason for his own supporters to vote out that kind of fearmongering corruption. But all we've seen is weak, vague references to Russia, which got old and boring 3 fucking years ago. He's giving every sign that something about those emails is significant and truthful.
>>
>>711027
>why isn't he doing literally anything to counter it
When someone is setting up a libel lawsuit you don't respond to the false allegations against you.
>>
>>711023
Why do you think the Russians favor Trump so much?
>>
>>711030
Literally all he has to say is that it is categorically false, but he hasn't. And that doesn't explain why he's campaigning less than 2 hours a day, even less than usual, and why unbiased media are so tolerant and understanding of that kind of behavior. Imagine if Trump called a lid before breakfast, he'd look like a joke - it's absurd.
Biden is getting softballed hard over this story since reporters aren't even bringing it up whether it's true or fake. The one time a reported did ask him the most basic unscripted question regarding it, he got extremely pissed and blew the question off with a non-answer.
>>
>>711036
It's because Biden is going to sue Rudy's ass off after the election no matter if he wins or loses.
>>
>>711040
For that to be viable, the emails would have to be fake and lies. So why not call them fake lies before the election to help his chances of winning? And he can't sue over the emails being illegally obtained, since Hunter failed to pick up the laptop in time before it was relinquished to the repair store. Then there's the FBI supposedly attempting to reclaim these email copies despite them supposedly being aware of their contents long before Giuliani was, which would speak volumes of the emais' legitimacy and the FBI's loyalties.
>>
>>711042
The emails are clearly fake and lies. Hunter Biden lived in Los Angeles and wasn't anywhere near Delaware to drop off his laptop there with the blind computer repair guy.
>>
>>711043
Okay so what you are saying is that Biden is more interested in successfully suing someone relatively unimportant like Giuliani after the election, than giving himself the best chance of actually winning that election against someone much more significant and important like Trump.
Alright.
>>
>>711045
lol
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/cia-other-spy-agencies-told-white-house-about-rudy-giuliani-n1243718
>CIA, other spy agencies told White House about Rudy Giuliani's dealings with alleged Russian agents
>>
>>711046
Alright let me back up here. I'm a Trump supporter sure, but I don't like the constant clickbait scandals today. I'm looking for ways to seriously discredit this scandal, and honestly I would like to see it disproven since the scandal itself is really fucking retarded. A retarded druggie like Hunter being on the board of a huge energy company in an extremely corrupt country and getting paid millions despite not knowing shit about anything and doing fucking nothing to cover up any of those potential illegal activities would be really REALLY fucking retarded.

Literally all Biden has to do to dispel like half of the hype surrounding this potential scandal is directly deny the main allegations, that's it. He doesn't have to give details or explain himself, he doesn't have to hide from the media after a solid 45 minutes of campaigning, he doesn't have to blow up whenever someone brings it up. All he needs is one solid quote that he can repeat a few times for the media to use as headlines for a dozen stories, and he'd be in a much better light for many independent voters.

But he hasn't. Because he really REALLY wants to sue Giuliani, and for some reason can't give a flat denial statement because of that. Even though he could sue Giuliani (and Trump) regardless if he wins, and he could do much worse than suing if he actually becomes president. But he's severely damaging his voting chances with key independent groups and giving the right more motivation to go out and vote themselves while offering literally nothing to assuage the left, because that pie in the sky Russian lawsuit after 5 years of Russian hysteria is that important.

Cool man. Biden might as well not take anymore questions at all, or go to the last debate, or campaign in any way now. He should just take a 2 week nap until the election. That's pretty much what he's been doing anyway.
>>
>>711048
>Literally all Biden has to do to dispel like half of the hype surrounding this potential scandal is directly deny the main allegations
If he did that he would undermine his future lawsuit against Rudy.
> Because he really REALLY wants to sue Giuliani, and for some reason can't give a flat denial statement because of that. Even though he could sue Giuliani (and Trump) regardless if he wins,
If Biden loses the election he will be able to show damages incurred by the libel more than if he wins.
>Biden might as well not take anymore questions at all, or go to the last debate, or campaign in any way now. He should just take a 2 week nap until the election.
Itonically it's Trump that dropped out of the last debate
>That's pretty much what he's been doing anyway.
Not really but that's what conservative clickbait media would have you believe.
>>
>>710971
The only reason Trump survived was because of fetus stem cells. Abortion saved trump's life.
>>
Person A wants to harm Target 1

Person A does what they always do, obtain email backups from unprotected servers through an exploit

Person A got a few emails of Target 1, and inserts 1 additional fake email with some incriminating bullshit

Person A puts on a mustache and sunglasses and hands the emails to Idiot B

Idiot B runs to infotainment/"news" sites. The sites that dont fact check stupid bullshit post the explosive fake news IN ALL CAPS RETARDED HEADLINES BREAKING NOW. Literally every other fucking news source that attempts to confirm stories before publication are oddly not talking about the story of the century.

Thousands of Idiots now demand investigation

Investigation turns up fucking nothing because it's not a real email you fucking idiots
Idiots insist on coverup

Person A laughs and laughs and laughs

Idiots now move on to Target 2 who..... has a shocking email that only fucking retards are reporting on....from a source that's literally identified as a foreign disinformation campaign.
>>
>>711031
Probably because we are working on a political pivot that we can use them to hopefully counter China. Russia has a gdp the size of Italy and are not a threat. China on the other hand now is swinging its big boy dick around and has the resources to really fuck our shit up
>>
>>711050
Sorry last post sent too early.
>If he did that he would undermine his future lawsuit against Rudy.
>If Biden loses the election he will be able to show damages incurred by the libel more than if he wins.
So you're confirming the future lawsuit is somehow more important than the current election, the the point he is willing to risk the election itself over it.
>Itonically it's Trump that dropped out of the last debate
Not really relevant here. He had several reasons to do that, some justified and others debatable. Regardless it doesn't really help you to bring up the second debate when the moderator was fired for his serious impartiality regarding Biden and Trump, ironically because he was trying to respond to Trump's attacks on him for it.
>Not really but that's what conservative clickbait media would have you believe.
He just called a lid before 9am today. That's less than 2 hours of campaigning just 2 weeks before the election. He's frequently called lids before noon throughout this election much more than Trump or other campaigns in general, and it has gotten much worse since these emails hit.
>>
>>711054
When a politican refuses to explicitly deny allegations against him, it looks really bad to people who haven't decided on them yet. Bill Clinton got impeached not for getting his dick sucked under the desk in the oval office, but for lying in his outright denial of it.
>>
>>711055
>we
It is both funny and sad at the same time that you consider yourself part of his team. This is the cult-like mentality everyone talks about.
>>
>>711060
I have the same reasoning with sports teams.
>>
>>711057
How old are you kid? They impeached him for getting his dick sucked, which the Republican party was able to ask Clinton about because they were investigating right wing batshit insane conspiracy theories for years starting with whitewater.

You literally can not put "got dick sucked not wife!!" on the article of impeachment, so they used the legitimate argument: lying...when asked if he's a cheater in his private marriage.

Replying to foreign disinformation is a no win. If you have 50 emails that are legit, and 1 fake retarded batshit one about pedo cults in pizza parlors, it's very hard to say "that email isn't real" because retards will point out that the other 50 handed to them by foreign disinformation campaigns are legit. And fucking idiots thrive on any way to keep this alternative reality of escalating stupid conspiracies going.
>>
>>711056
>So you're confirming the future lawsuit is somehow more important than the current election,
Rudy is libeling Biden for purposes of election interference, not monetary gain or loss like a usual libel case. (nvm that it's actually Russian disinfo Rudy is spreading).
>when the moderator was fired for his serious impartiality regarding Biden and Trump
I'm sorry but I still don't understand how tweeting a single innocent question to @scaramucci is some kind of horrible partisan offense, and I really don't believe most of America thinks it's all that bad either.
>He just called a lid before 9am today
Biden isn't a populist like Trump is, and he doesn't have a narcissistic need to see his name in the media constantly like Trump does. He doesn't need to put on a big cavalcade like Trump does, either, with his rallies. Biden's lead in the polls seems to confirm this.
>>
>>711061
I was talking about how Anon says "we" like he will be in Trump's entourage when he negotiates with foreign countries. Admittedly, it's one of Trump's greatest strengths that he is able to convince his followers that they are part of his governing, when in reality he doesn't give a rat's ass what most people think. Trump's style of governing is almost identical to his reality show character on The Apprentice.
>>
>>711066
>nvm that it's actually Russian disinfo Rudy is spreading

Source: my ass.

> I'm sorry but I still don't understand how tweeting a single innocent question to @scaramucci is some kind of horrible partisan offense

Nevermind, you’re just delusional.
>>
>>711066
>Biden isn't a populist like Trump is, and he doesn't have a narcissistic need to see his name in the media constantly like Trump does. He doesn't need to put on a big cavalcade like Trump does, either, with his rallies. Biden's lead in the polls seems to confirm this.
Because Hillary being lazy as fuck with her campaign despite being up in the polls worked out so well for her, especially in those really close key battleground states like Florida and Pennsylvania. But hey she got millions more votes in California and New York, so good on her.
Biden's only a presidential candidate with only two weeks before the election and a potential scandal opening up in front of him. He doesn't need to campaign or address the growing allegations, he can just take a nap. Nobody cares about him anyway, he's just never-Trumpers' 3rd or 4th choice that they will have to settle for. Being invisible and boring as shit with your biggest support being "fuck the other guy" is great motivation for your voters.
>>
>>711057
Denying it gives it legitimacy that it doesn't deserve. Rudy and the NY Post have most failed at making this story take off outside of hardcore conservative circles, why give it free publicity?
>>
>>711122
ahhahahaha the absolute fucking cope

>if we deny these allegations, they win!
>>
>>711122
>Rudy and the NY Post have most failed at making this story take off outside of hardcore conservative circles,
Literally everybody has heard about this, only certain people will talk about it because they're not deathly afraid of the consequences of what it suggests.

There's no hiding from this anymore, the last two weeks up till the election will be focused on the Biden crime syndicate
>>
>>710895
Ha ha, I'm gonna vote, and you're not gonna like it!
>>
>>711122
>twitter and facebook blatantly streisand it
>fails to take off
This time it's Biden's turn to back out of a debate since he won't be able to deal with the subject being brought up in the slightest.
>>
>>711124
I know this is probably new to you, but politics 101: when you deny something, there is an implication that the claims you're refuting have a level of seriousness that demands your comment. This is not the case currently.
>>
>>711129
>there is an implication that the claims you're refuting have a level of seriousness that demands your comment. This is not the case currently.
This is absolutely the case, the reaction by the Biden campaign and sympathetic social media outlets have only served to suggest there's something that they desperately want to hide

Of course, now that Biden's associate flipped on him from prison and has corroborated the emails, it's only a matter of time before it all comes out.
>>
>>711129
Why is CNN and ABC denying the allegations okay, but Biden himself is refusing to? The issue is already out in the public eye despite their attempts to bury it. He might as well address it to persuade some of the fence sitters that are being exposed to this literally days before the election. But he's not.
>>
>muh russian robotic bagaloo2
>>
>>711132
Rudy and the Post can't even come up with a halfway credible story about where the data comes from, and it was timed perfectly so that there isn't really enough time to pick apart the emails, investigate and validate/discredit them prior to the election. Do you think that's a coincidence?

You're being duped again. Hillary Clinton says hi from somewhere that still isn't jail.
>>
>>711135
>do thing that right wing trolls want they surely have your best interests at heart!
lol.
>>
>>711137
>>711138
You're still ignoring that Biden is refusing to address it at all, to the point he is hiding away from the issue by ending campaign operations in the early morning every day now. You don't have to dissect and analyze each email to issue a wide denial of the allegations, at least if you know those allegations really are false. Doing so is like giving out free candy to your supporters and the media who are begging for statements and soundbites, it lets you easily reverse much of the narrative without actually doing anything. Making the statement isn't feeding right-wing trolls or sending dogwhistles or whatever the fuck. The only reason you wouldn't deny it is if they weren't (entirely) false, because that opens you up for actual litigation even if you could avoid punishment for the original issue.
>>
>>711129
I know this is probably new to you, but politics 101: when someone accuses you of a serious crime and you didn't commit it, you will forcefully and quickly denounce it to avoid the appearance of guilt. This is not the case currently.
>>
>>711140
There's nothing credible to deny at this point, why would he even give the story the dignity of a response from him? It's like you're 5 and don't understand how politics work at all, or you're just mad that he's responding appropriately to a disinfo campaign by not acknowledging it at all.
>>
>>711137
>halfway credible story about where the data comes from
It comes from Hunter Biden's laptop, which he signed a repair slip for

>and it was timed perfectly so that there isn't really enough time to pick apart the emails
There's plenty of time, but the Biden associate flipping from prison and corroborating the emails kind of puts the issue to bed.

>Hillary Clinton says hi from somewhere that still isn't jail.
Her at home hospital bed with a full bedpan?
>>
>>711145
>There's nothing credible to deny at this point,
So the emails, which are no again corroborated by the Biden associate who flipped on him from prison, aren't credible?
Or is it the crystal clear images of Hunter smoking crack that aren't credible?

>disinfo campaign
It's not disinfo if what's being reported is true, and so far there's nothing to suggest it isn't. Cope.
>>
>>711146
Yes, I have heard the story about how Hunter Biden dropped off a laptop in a state where he doesn't live to a guy who can't identify him because he was blind for 15 minutes thanks.
>>
>>711145
Great, ignore the issue entirely despite it consuming the news cycle after being suppressed by multiple entities. Let's say that was a good strategy. Why is he ending his campaign at fucking 9am each day now since this story broke? He always had a low-energy and closed-off tendency to call a lid early in the day and tell the media to fuck off, which they gladly did each time, but now it is suddenly much worse with only two weeks until the election. Shouldn't he be busy with being a presidential candidate for the United States? Is he hiding from having to talk about the story, or is just taking a nap?
>>
>>711151
Weird, despite "consuming the news cycle" I haven't heard a single person outside of 4chan mention it once.
>>
>>711149
>Hunter Biden dropped off a laptop in a state where he doesn't live
Joe Biden lives there and has a house there. You think Hunter doesn't visit or spend time there?

>to a guy who can't identify him because he was blind for 15 minutes thanks.
Face blindness is a legitimate medical condition. Also don't forget- Hunter's signature is literally on the repair bill.
>>
>>711153
Again ignoring the actual point. Maybe you should call a lid for the day, too. It's already noon after all, you should get some rest for tomorrow's super busy half-shift of shilling on /news/.
>>
>>711154
>Face blindness is a legitimate medical condition.
lmao
>>
>>711153
That's because you don't go outside
>>
>>711145
>it was not credible in my mind

>>711153
surely you aren't acknowledging the vast media bias, comrade?
>>
>>711156
https://www.medicinenet.com/face_blindness_prosopagnosia/article.htm

Lmao at you, science denier
>>
>>710881
>Rudy Giuliani confirms that he very likely worked with Russian spies to obtain dirt on Bidens
So what, does that mean the dirt isn't true if it came from Russia?
>>
>>711155
Again ignoring the actual point, no amount of desperate shilling for this half baked fake scandal makes it anything credible and worthy of even addressing.

Here's a thought experiment for you: I hereby declare that Donald Trump is a pirate hooker from mars, and if he doesn't address these super serious claims in his next press conference, it means he is ducking me and doing desperate damage control to hide his alien sex crimes.
>>
>>711164
>half baked fake scandal
What's fake? The non-photoshopped photos? The corroborated emails? The Biden associate flipping on the Biden's from prison? Details and citations please
>>
>>711160
Surely they have produced a note from his doctor by this point confirming his diagnosis?
>>
>>711166
If you want to violate HIPPA laws, be my guest. Be advised, no one's going to bail you out
>>
>>711164
That delusion is about as well supported as the golden shower pissgate memes that amounted to nothing more than shallow character assassination, so I don't see why they would be addressed. It's not like they suggest major nepotistic corruption with a foreign country's affairs with solid sources and evidence.
>>
>>711167
It's not a HIPAA violation if he offers it up himself to confirm his story, dumbshit.
>>
>>711169
>if he offers it up himself to confirm his story, dumbshit.
He did, dumbshit. He said he had a medical issue in the interview, dumbshit.
>>
>>711172
Great, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind producing medical documentation of this extremely rare and narratively convenient condition?
>>
>>711173
>so I'm sure he wouldn't mind producing medical documentation of this extremely rare and narratively convenient condition?

You should file the necessary paperwork to make the request then. Don't be ableist ;)
>>
>>711161
There's no real evidence that any of the emails are real to begin with, the fact that the story of where they came from is obvious horseshit just gives them even less credibility.
>>
>>711164
>if I keep pretending it isn't real, they won't know its real
>>
>>711164
can you please provide the emails and photographic evidence associated with your claim?
>>
>>711175
There's no real evidence that any of the emails are fake to begin with, the fact that the story of where they came from is obviously true just gives them even more credibility.

>haha this story makes no sense, a crackhead would never do something this stupid
>>
>>711183
>I don't have to prove my dumb story is real, it's on you to disprove it!
lol how about no
>>
>>711184
>I don't have to prove the story is false, I'll just keep repeating it is false and it'll disappear

lol how about no
>>
>>711185
tick tock 16 days remain
>>
>>711186
Until you join the other 41%? Yes. Tick-tock.
>>
>>711186
And Biden will call a lid each and every one of those days to avoid talking about it. He doesn't have to campaign or go to the last debate, he's practically already won. He deserves his rest. A man of his age and mental deterioration shouldn't be overworked, especially when he has big presidential things to look forward to.
>>
>>710894
What specifically is amoral about undermining the US?
>>
>>711191
meanwhile in reality, Biden has been to multiple campaign events and his scheduled town hall since this fake story was dropped
>>
>>711197
You mean the campaign events that were just bus stops with a dozen people showing up and the town hall that was the media deepthroating him with softball questions for two hours? Meanwhile Trump's town hall might as well have been the second debate, except he was literally debating the (insane) moderators.
>>
>>711197
Meanwhile in reality Biden has not disputed a single fact from the Crackhead Hunter scandal. Sad!
>>
>>711201
Trump has yet to respond to my extremely serious and very credible allegations of being an alien pirate hooker, I guess we can take that as a tacit admission.
>>
>>711202
You never responded to my request for email and photo proof of your claim.

Why not?
>>
>>711203
My apologies, here's a copy/paste of the email correspondence in question since I cannot post images on this board:

>Steve,
>Did I ever tell you about my home on Mars? I am a Martian Pirate hooker, and I give the best pirate blowjobs for cold hard cash. Tremendous sexual favors.
>Sincerely, Donald John Trump
>>
>>711211
lmao cope

You made a dumb “example.” We have emails and photos, you have tears and hypotheticals. I’m sure most people will be voting against the corrupt crackhead and his dementia addled dad. Trump landslide 2020, see you in ~2 weeks.
>>
People still haven't realize that the external storage that was claimed to have been Hunter's was purchased after it was dropped offat the computer repair shop.
>>
>>711215
There are way bigger problems with the story before you even get to that, but yes.
>>
>>710881
Are you sure this isn't the one where he's exaggerating the size of the horses penis he took up his ass in a private bam bam with all his butties?
>>
>>710887
I could've swarn the reptards are all about religion, especially christianity? Wasn't/isn't the ENTIRE moral of christianity community, working/pooling together, working as a whole for the community?
>>
>>710881
This has been debunked. Like the rest of the Russia hoax
>>
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1317908883441127425
https://twitter.com/SVNewsAlerts/status/1317908973522124801
Tentative information that Biden's campaign has called a lid until fucking Thursday to "prepare for the debate." That's five days from now, what the fuck? Is he that scared of these email allegations? Is this retard-tier scandal really going to be what clinches the election?
I might make a dedicated thread to it once more news comes out, if someone else hasn't already.
>>
>>711336
Bernie would be counter punching against Trump and threatening his kids.
Because they actually committed crimes
Biden you fucking pussy.
>>
https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudys-russian-agent-pal-teases-second-laptop-with-hunter-biden-kompromat
>>
>>711336
>Is he that scared of these email allegations?

Yes. Truth does not fear investigation.
>>
>>711140
God this "HE HAS TO RESPOND TO THIS" shit is some super pathetic cope that this story has done absolutely jack shit to Biden's momentum. He doesn't need to respond to a single fucking thing. Nobody owes this weak ass, brain dead smear attempt any attention, no matter how many threads shills make trying to push it.
>>
>>711365
Trump confirmed rapist.
>>
>>711368
>God this "HE HAS TO RESPOND TO THIS" shit is some super pathetic cope that this story has done absolutely jack shit to Biden's momentum.
He doesn't want to bring attention to it. Typical career politician.
I bet he has more to hide than any man on earth.
>but drupfh's taxes
>>
>>711368
>has done absolutely jack shit to Biden's momentum
We won't even begin to know its effects until roughly when the next debate rolls around. Of course the story's significance will only be one factor. Compounding the issue is Biden hiding in his fucking van all next week until the next debate, doing what who knows. If he tackled the issue immediately it would have already lost a lot of steam by the time the debate rolled around, but he chose this strategy. For some reason.
>>
>>710881
This has been debunked
The emails are real
The laptop details were released legally
>>
What's to stop Biden from doing investigations on trumps kids in return, I bet they are hiding worse shit in the closet than him.
>>
>>711401
Do you really believe the left hasn't already tried that?
>>
>>711403
The left and the media tend to leave people's families alone. Nobody gives Trump much shit for having an autistic child that he keeps hidden away out of shame.
>>
>>711407
>The left and the media tend to leave people's families alone
Lol. I'm not going to waste the effort arguing with someone that far gone.
>>
>>711408
Then go back to your circlejerk on /pol/ where nobody ever seriously challenges your false premises.
>>
>>711370
>>711371
Yeah he should definitely give it any validity at all by saying "No this isn't true!" He should always follow the rules of engagement that his opponent sets, especially when it's PATENTLY OBVIOUS that this is a foreign disinfo campaign meant to spread as much confusion as possible leading up to the elections.

The only people I've ever heard say "He should address this!" are people who are not voting for him. That is not a coincidence. It is clearly and self evidently a crock of horseshit.
>>
>>711407
>The left and the media tend to leave people's families alone.

absolutely false and utterly retarded

>>711430
more of the circular cope mechanism, "its OBVIOUSLY false because I don't like it" yeah whatever moron
>>
>>711430
>its not true
>+10 validity to conspiracy
The fact of the matter is, they are hiding this. If it was blatantly false, wouldn't debunking it ensure bidens election?
>>
>>711440
never forget that the same idiots saying biden refusing to even entertain this is proof of innocence are the ones getting assblasted when trump tells a moronic CNN reporter to sit down and shut up for asking some stupid bullshit "Will you please disavow HITLER sir???"
>>
>>711440
>he thinks responding to false claims helps someone's case
That isn't how you sue someone for libel.
>>
>>711439
see >>711215 and >>711043
>>
steisand effect will be the fall of the Democratic party.
>>
>>711442
Again even if you think his best strategy is not to respond to them at all, that doesn't mean he has to hide in his van for 22 hours a day to "prepare" for the debate just two weeks before the election. He's not even attempting to campaign anymore, not that he was doing much to begin with.
>>
>>711048
Bump
>>
>>711439
Nah man I totally buy that this last minute hail mary smear of extremely dubious origin definitely isn't a desperate last ditch effort to try and win the election. Definitely a high IQ tactic we've got going on, only the biggest brainboys on board for this one.

You should make some more threads about it here on /news/.
>>
>>711441
>saying biden refusing to even entertain this is proof of innocence
no one is saying this you fucking simpleton
>>
>>711450
>that doesn't mean he has to hide in his van for 22 hours a day to "prepare" for the debate just two weeks before the election.
You're retarded
https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/trump-clinton-leave-campaign-trail-debate-prep-42301530
>>
"Hey everyone! I'm colluding with the russians to help Trump win the election. Suck it Mueller!"
>>
>>711465
See it every day on this board, simpleton.
>>
daily beast... k
>>
>>711441
>"Will you please disavow HITLER sir???"
>"HOW ABOUT THE KKK?"
>"HOW ABOUT NEO NAZIS?"
>"WHAT ABOUT CHAROLETSVILLE?"
>"Hey we haven't heard from you on this issue yet, do you disavow hitler?"
>>
>>712180
trump has disavowed all of that dumshit
>>
>>711565
Source? We are on a news board.
>>
>>712181
Yes, that was the joke he was making.
>>
>>712180
>>
>>712180
Anti--fa?
>>
>>710985
>if 100% of nursing home deaths in New York are Cuomo's fault, that's 6200 deaths
>out of 200,000
>the rest, according to the right, "would have died anyway"
>but that doesnt apply to New York
>surely Cuomo is to blame for 200,000 people dying
>not the people refusing to wear masks because muh rights
>no such right exists
>>
>>711027
>charges
What charges? Has Biden been arrested?
No? Got it.
>counter it
Again, counter what? Standing back and laughing at this joke IS the best way to counter it.
>>
>>713649
>charges
What charges? Has Trump been arrested?
No? Got it.
>counter it
Again, counter what? Standing back and laughing at this joke IS the best way to counter it.
>>
>>713698
trump, as president, faces the law differently than us average mortals.

the only way trump can be held accountable for a crime, while president, is by being impeached, which he has been.
>>
>>713779
>the only way trump can be held accountable for a crime, while president, is by being impeached, which he has been.
What charge? Obviously he's innocent if he's not in jail. Dilate your axe wound.
>>
>>713782
He didn't get arrested because he paid off the senate to acquit him before they even saw the evidence.
>>
>>713785
>He didn't get arrested because he paid off the senate to acquit him before they even saw the evidence.
What evidence? Investigating Hunter? Dilate your axe wound
>>
>>713786
Extorting the Ukranian government into announcing a phony investigation into Biden by illegally withholding aid money. But you know this.
>>
>>713803
>Extorting the Ukranian government into announcing a phony investigation into Biden by illegally withholding aid money. But you know this.
Take your meds NIGGER
>>
>>710881
Oh come on Ruby, the fish was not that big.
It was like 1/3 that large. Your such a lier...
>>
https://apnews.com/article/rudy-giuliani-sacha-baron-cohen-borat-ce44d19cf3888a4747ff79dc94e03c98

Russian agent, Rudy Guliani caught masturbating on film in Borat 'sting'
>>
>>713842
>>>/tv/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>710970
I already mailed in my ballot enjoy your 14 hour line hahahahahahha
>inb4 mail in voting conspiracy talking point
>>
>>713843
>SHUT IT DOWN
here comes the cope patrol
>>
>>713845
>not waiting in line to make sure your vote is counted
>>
>>710970
>we will wait for weeks

Your own leader is making sure those polls close as soon as possible.
>>
>>713849
>Your own leader is making sure those polls close as soon as possible.
Sauce?
>>
>>713847
My state has ballot tracking so I’m all good brother
>>
>>713857
Hopefully it's secure by nov 3
>>>/pol/284019972
>>
>>713860
Interesting. Seems the issue is someone could potentially cancel my ballet by requesting a new one, but in this case I should be able to see that in the ballet tracking site. So in the rare event that happens I’ll consider voting in person but until then I don’t see the issue with attempting a mail in ballot.
>>
>>713863
The seem to be able to cancel your in person ballot as well.
>>
>>713942
why would they cancel a ballot when they can instead replace it with hundreds of billions of votes for joe biden? how else do you think joe biden is going to have 3.84^10x130.8e votes, the number of the beast
>>
>>710881
when your hands are as dirty as Rudy's you don't even notice the blood
>>
>>710884
100% this hahahahaha it cant get anymore double-think than that.
>>
>>715903
Stop being so dramatic lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.