[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/coronavirus-theory-that-chinese-propaganda-encouraged-western-nations-to-lock-down/news-story/19c3e85f1f3088e5b06f2fb97ee50629
>>
communist and corporate bozos were running wild
>>
>>697924
>coronavirus-theory

personally i am for opening everything. especially in USA, UK and arab/jew countries. but everyone else should keep the quarantine as much and as tight as possible..
>>
Covid in my opinion was an atack on the USA we lock down thay stay open and thay become the world super power. A sweat deal fore China and big banks .
>>
President Donald Trump says he and first lady Melania Trump are beginning a “quarantine process” as they await coronavirus test results after a top aide he spent substantial time with this week tested positive for COVID-19.

Trump’s comments came afte
>>
President Donald Trump confirmed on Thursday night that top aide Hope Hicks has tested positive for coronavirus and said he and first lady Melania Trump will begin their "quarantine process" while waiting for their own test results.

The President's public schedule for Friday, released just after his appearance on Fox News' "Hannity" earlier in the evening, showed he was set to attend a fundraiser at his Washington hotel and travel to Sanford, Florida, for a campaign rally.
"Hope Hicks, who has been working so hard without even taking a small break, has just tested positive for Covid 19. Terrible! The First Lady and I are waiting for our test results. In the meantime, we will begin our quarantine process!" Trump tweeted Thursday night.
>>
>>701919
Just announced he and Melania tested positive.
>>
>>701921
Source?
>>
>>701921
I guess we will see how well chronoquininie and zinc work for a 77yo man
>>
>>701923
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1311892190680014849

From the man himself no less.
>>
It would be the absolute best way to end his presidency if he did get the vid and die from it, but i'm putting my tin foil on for this one that this is a false alarm and he's doing it to play hooky from the debates after the disaster that was the last one.
Then in two weeks or whatever he'll majestically rise from where ever he was golfing at with a groucho marx mustache telling the press about how it wasn't that bad, the hydroxichloroquin basically cured it.
>>
>>701925
RIP
>>
>>701927

EVERYTHING THIS ASSHOLE TELLS AMERICANS IS A LIE INCLUDING THIS
>>
Shit, Obama bush Clinton bush POTUS never got sick leave

FUCKING PUSSY t-Rump !!!!!!!
>>
Older, overweight and male: Trump's COVID risk factors make him vulnerable
By Kate Kelland, Ludwig Burger

LONDON/FRANKFURT (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump’s gender, age and weight are all factors that make him more vulnerable to developing severe COVID-19, and give him a notional risk of around 4% of dying from it, health experts said on Friday.

Just shootup w hydroxychloroquine rite?
>>
>>701927
>democrats so deluded about Biden's ass reaming at the debates they're concocting conspiracy theories about the president faking getting the cold

lmao seethe harder
>>
>>702410

Even ol man Reagan never fell ill
>>
You know, this idiotic theory may be more credible if it wasn't for the fact that the mess we're in now is because the western governments DIDN'T fucking listen to China and lock down hard and fast, but rather dithered about doing jack shit for weeks to months on end and then at best instituted half-assed measures nowhere near what China did in late January to squash the virus within their borders.

No shit is China now looking better now. They fucking jumped on this shit with extreme prejudice right out of the gate, and are now reaping the benefits of that decision.
>>
>>702552
>They fucking jumped on this shit with extreme prejudice right out of the gate
Well, no, they denied it was a problem for a good while as well. When they finally did jump on it, well, China's so draconian day to day, it wasn't too hard for them to make a very effective lock down.

The WHO gets a lot of flack for not sounding the alarm bell earlier, but they are contractually restricted to only releasing what info that China was giving it, including that there were no H2H transmissions. US intel had that in early November, but, well, Trump is notorious for not attending the monthly security session.

If China dealt with it, say in November, or even August/October, when they first detected it, instead of dicking around, the world never would have heard of the thing. For the first few months, Xi's response was very similar to Trump's "Fake News", but unlike Trump, despite having the authority to effectively keep it that way forever, he changed his mind by January and fessed up to the WHO. Where as, I suspect Trump only changed his mind, just yesterday.
>>
>>697924
I'll believe anything that makes china look like the bad guy. I'm that far beyond listening to reason anymore. Not that there was any reason to begin with. We all know china had vested interests in letting a pandemic spread
>>
>>702573
I'll believe anything that makes America look like the bad guy. I'm that far beyond listening to reason anymore. Not that there was any reason to begin with. We all know t-Rump had vested interests in letting a pandemic spread
>>
>>702581
I know you have a hardon for trump kicking the bucket but please calm down. I'd rather he lives so we have the chance to see him locked up. No justice if he's dead.
>>
>>702583

t-Rump is a propaganda war threat !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Methinks there's CCP bots in this here thread.
My two cents on this theory. Covid is real, but the CCP definitely used it to their advantage to kill the elderly and already ill (including world leaders) and indirectly damage other countries' economies.
>>
>>702573
>We all know china had vested interests in letting a pandemic spread
China's government is evil AF - but they value two things: exports and face. In those terms, coronavirus was the worst possible thing to happen to China, it both made them look bad, and created a world wide recession. Plus, it resulted in the first real unrest they've seen on the mainland since 1989. It was an economic and PR disaster.

I mean, they could be playing 4D chess, like some international game of Among Us, but they've more motive to avoid a fuck up like this than anyone.

Now, I could believe they found the virus in the wild, were studying it for a cure, and the draconian bureaucracy is just so corrupt the bug accidentally slipped out, but there's just no motive to do this on purpose, and any modern engineered virus would be so much worse than this, and target the exact opposite of the portion of the population than it does (there's plenty of diseases that target the young and healthy by causing their stronger immune systems to overreact - targeting the old and sick is practically beneficial to the target nation, in the long term).
>>
>>702672
Well, that, and in 2019, China had more of its nationals outside of its border than any other nation. Why set off the bomb in your own country and make yourself sus, when you have people inside every nation on the planet.

A conspiracy that someone did this to China to make them look bad would make more sense. I don't think it's the case, but there's plenty of motives to screw China, both economic and moral. Pretty much the only major power that doesn't have motive to start a pandemic from inside China, is China.
>>
>>702672
Yes, the virus is man-made. I think that it is extremely naive to think that it could accidentally escape a secure virus lab. See what Li.Meng Yan says.
>>
>>702818
If it's a man made virus, it's the weakest one mankind has ever bothered to create, or even store. Covid has nothing on smallpox or the spanish flu, let alone a CRISPR engineered virus, both of which China has been accused of stockpiling.

China's biotech is on par with the USA's - if they wanted to end us with an engineered virus, we wouldn't be here to talk about it - and they certainly wouldn't have let it loose in their own country, lest maybe they made it ineffective against ethnic Chinese, which is an option, when you're building a virus these days.
>>
>>702416
yeah he did, he got a rather serious case of lead poisoning right before an election
>>
>>697924
>theory

you're not using that world properly
>>
>>702818
perhaps in the context that it was developed in a lab, but not with the precision or intent you are implying.

some dip shit chink got bit by an animal in a lab, and instead of going into quarantine they sent him home and said 'don't talk about it 'don't embarrass the CCP'

its not dooms day, but this all happened because of shit protocols and general incompetence.
Did the CCP jump on the opportunity to spread disinformation? You're god damned right they did, but so did russia.. because that is what they do.

Nobody is as organized as any of the conspiracies imply
>>
>>697954
Based.
>>
>>702890
And nevermind the Alzheimer's.
>>
>>697924
soo kawaii.. i hope OP dies in most painfull AIDS death..

https://youtu.be/mAGyQ5Rmz7o?list=RDmAGyQ5Rmz7o

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.