[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 20200925_140553.jpg (230 KB, 1470x1078)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
Gg boys it was a good run but this looks like the end. It was found that the USPS had a plan to deliver masks to every household in America back in April with partnership of the White House. Trump administration struck it down to not cause a panic, "not cause the stock market to go into a spiral". This undoubtedly would have prevented the spread and mortalities from Covid-19.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2020/09/18/usps-covid-19-coronavirus-plan-to-send-every-household-face-masks-how-the-white-house-stopped-it/amp/
>>
>>697269
Like the rest of the shitty Trump slide threads, nobody cares, anon. The only political question in America left standing is whether you believe whites should be second-class citizens. Everything else is just so much chaff.
>>
Trump is protecting us from the mask jews! He's a true hero.
>>
>>697272
Jesus you’re delusional. Been hitting the alt right pipe a bit too hard bro
>>
>>697272
Fucking retarded ass statement right here, and whoever believes this is a fool of the highest caliber.
>>
>>697272
>we can't actually win on any issues but racial fearmongering still works
yeah we've noticed thanks
>>
>>697272
If actual nazis came through a time portal from 1944 to your house, I'm pretty sure they would shoot you for being impure.
>>
>>697291
Why would they shoot me when I'm the one that brought them to my house?
>>
>>697269
>"Bro we can't do that it'll crash the stock market."
>Stock market crashes anyway
>"Well at this point why bother."
>>
>>697269
>trusting the post office to maintain sanitary procedures and deliver medical equipment to every American household
The USPS can barely deliver mail to itself in a timely fashion anon
>>
>>697269
Oh my God, still with this shit? Who fucking cares?? Trump is the anti-biden, he could have personally shot every person who died of "corona" and I'd still vote for him. Fuck you.
>>
>>697278
You're retarded your opinion doesn't count. Kill yourself.
>>
>>697287
Shill harder, kike. You and all the rest of your kind are just wikipedia regurgitating filth. The rope is too good for you. My name is actually Cletus, before you resort to your favorite insult.
>>
>>697288
Scurry to Israel while you still can, subhuman.
>>
>>697291
You are severely misinformed.
>>
>>697288
Which party are you describing? I honestly can't tell.
>>
>>697346
Israel is our closest ally you dumb leftieshit.
>>
You're delusional. It would have been a huge waste of time and resources, especially when the USPS is already having a hard enough time justifying its existence. Many of the sent masks would have been ithrown out without ever being used, and many others would have been ignored by people with different personal preferences. I personally don't use a mask anywhere except my job, and I use an extra shitty borderline nonfunctional one because it's comfortable.
>>
>>697333
Because you're not as white as you think you are.

>>697347
No I'm really not.
>>
>>697353
You're retarded. Look into the USS Liberty. You know Netanyahu is the ONLY world leader who literally brings his dirty laundry to the US so we can wash it for him? They do that shit on top of taking 3.8$ billion a year from our taxpayers. Stop shilling for a country that hates your people and your religion. They advocate open borders for us and use our money to build themselves walls and defense systems. Meanwhile only ETHNIC jews are allowed to become Israeli citizens. FUCK ISRAEL. Although it is a bit funny I just got called a leftist.
>>
>>697360
Yes you are. You think the Germans just murdered people for not being "White enough"? You've been lied to.
>>
>>697272
> The only political question in America left standing is whether you believe whites should be second-class citizens. Everything else is just so much chaff.
Time to bring back interment camps and put all you alt-righters in them until you’re all old and senile like Biden. Maybe we can find some experimental drug that can cause senility, if that doesn’t work a lobotomy will.
>>
>>697366
The holocaust is a lie. But let's pretend it did happen for a moment. Is it ok for Israel to go around DEMANDING that Swedish banks and Nations like Poland pay up or suffer the wrath of the forces of the jewish bankers and political leash masters?? They are spitting on the graves of their ancestors by using that historical event to demand money from others. How can you seriously believe that the Germans were losing TWO of the biggest wars in human history at the same time, but also had the necessary manpower and coal and other resources to get millions of people gassed and cremated?? It happened so hard it's illegal to question or investigate it.
>>
>>697368
No it's time to have a real shoah and gas the egalitarians and subhumans.
>>
>>697277
Winter is coming you retards, I can’t wait for you anti-maskers to start dropping like flys or have permanent organ damage.
>>
>>697370
Also, the ICRC (Independent Commitee of the Red Cross) inspected Auschwitz monthly all the way up until the end of the war. They hand-delivered packages to inmates and even inspected and made suggestions for improving the showers. So either the Red Cross was in on the "holocaust" or it's all a big fucking sham made up to make the Germans look bad and so Israel can have infinite money and uninspected weapons (both nuclear and biological) without anyone questioning them. The tour guides and camp curators of the Auschwitz holocaust museum have been recorded on tape (not long after the war) admitting that the chimneys were built by the communist soviets after the war. Research all this for yourself, but saying Israel is our ally at all is just ignorance in the extreme. Israel is Americas slave master.
>>
>>697379
It's not illegal anywhere to investigate or question the systematic murder of some say 60 million White Christian Russians from the 1910s-1950s, but in how many western nations is it illegal to question or investigate the holocaust? Which was AT MOST 1/10th that number. 6 million in 4 years give me a fucking break.
>>
>>697353
Look up the dancing Israelis that were arrested celebrating 9/11.
>>
>>697269
Masks are placebos for people that have no idea how a mask works. Unless youre going full respirator fitted by a doctor and using the correct filter you are not doing shit. They knew that in 2014. You can know that now by taking a puff of your ecig and blowing smoke everywhere. Maskers are worse than anti vaxxers.
>>
>>697387
Anon are you implying the only way to stop the virus is to vape?

Also, if masks are so useless why the fuck have doctors been using them for the last century?
>>
>>697380
It is actually around 11-12 million estimated to have been killed in the holocaust, but you rarely ever hear that number mentioned except in passing.
>>
>>697406
Bullshit. Who told you that?? Soviets??
>>
>>697408

>the cunt meets real history.

ohh mayyyy... go back to yar joobook shlomo!
>>
>>697411
Idk wtf you're trying to say, but the holocaust is a fabrication.
>>
>>697411
Read my earlier posts in this thread and try to disprove them. Please.
>>
>>697379
This right here is a perfect example of the failure of the education system. The reality is that the Holocaust just wasn't that clean and simple. Auschwitz comprised of several camps, not just the extermination portion. Some areas, intended for political prisoners and higher ranking dissidents were actually quite nice. As for the cremation aspect, it wasn't what we would consider a proper cremation. Bodies were packed in as tight as possible, cooked just long enough for the fleshier parts to burn away and make room for more.The majority of victims were just dumped in mass graves, and a large portion never even saw a concentration camp. The Holocaust encompasses not just the camps, but also the systematic killing of "undesirables" as the NAZIs swept across Europe. In the early part of the war, entire units were dedicated to following behind the front line and purging the captured town's and villages. As they were pushed back, the NAZIs then torched whatever was left. Thousands of small villages and local municipalities were erased entirely, reduced to smoldering rubble and piles of corpses by the time the Soviets got there. You're right that the gas chambers story is overblown, because that's the most shocking part. Massacring civilians can be hand-waved away by apologists with enough effort, but camps built specifically for extermination is unequivocally evil.
>>
>>697417
Shill harder for your jewish overlords who hate you. You think I learned all that in the eduaction system? Do some research of your own. Again, pretend it happened 10x as hard as they claim it did. Is it ok for them to use it to extort others the way they do?
>>
>>697417
Packing an oven with bodies isn't faster, you doltz, that would take even longer and even more resources! You have been lied to by people who hate you.
>>
>>697417
Except that Elie Wiesel CHOSE to flee with his "racist murderous" German prison guards instead of being "liberated by the soviets.
>>
>>697417
Who found the camps build specifically for extermination? And how many bodies could that number of crematoria burn with modern technology from 1942 to 1945?
>>
>>697342
Well then you’re in a cult and obviously brainwashed. No sane person thinks like this.
>>
>>697423
Come try to re-educate me, faggot.
>>
>>697345
You alt-righters are all such cringy faggots.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggboca2rkrM
>>
>>697427
>cringey faggots
>youtube link

Whew lad
>>
>>697420
Which is why, once things ramped up, they quickly abandoned that strategy and opted to dig big trenches and huck the corpses into them. Like I said, the majority of those killed in the Holocaust were A. not gassed and B. not burned. As the war went on, the system was overwhelmed and the NAZIs started running low on resources. Zyklon and coal was replaced with bullets and holes, then starvation and locking prisoners in buildings and setting them ablaze. The Holocaust was more of a chaotic massacre than the efficient, industrial genocide that it is often portrayed as.
>>
>>697356
Idiots like you are why there should be a federal mask mandate. You’re supposed to wear it all the time when you’re out in public. If everyone wore masks we wouldn’t need lockdowns, if you need proof of that look at Japan.
>>
>>697430
You forgot to post the wikipedia link that told you all this. We've all read Night and Grown Man Franks Diary. All lies. Would you look into your sources? Or maybe some of my above claims? Or maybe CONDEMN ISRAEL and other jewish organizations for their behavior towards other nations and organizations degarding the holohoax? Can you? Or will they cut your payroll?
>>
>>697426
The government will they have bigger guns and effectively unlimited ammo.
>>
>>697430
A chaotic massacre but they still managed a death toll of "11-12 million" in 4 years gtfo shill. No way you actually believe that. Were there even that many jews in Europe before the war? What about the swimming pool at Auschwitz and the delousing programs?? Why bother delousing if you're going to kill them? Fewer and fewer people every year are buying the lies.
>>
>>697434
I encourage their attempts. Flattering in a way. I wonder what it's like for you faggots to have all your views line up with the mainstream and being pushed by the media but still somehow think you're this "resistance."
>>
>>697432
Please quote me saying anything about Israel, period. I have no love for them whatsoever. Not because of some retarded globohomo conspiracy, but because they're a spoiled child that is too valuable of an ally to the West to ever be told "no". Israel is shit. Not because they're Jews, because they're cunts.
>>
>>697437
We outnumber you dipshit.
>>
>>697440
A sea of niggers and queers is still just a sea of niggers and queers.
>>
>>697438
Someone's exposed. Nice catch, though.
>>
>>697440
>admits he's a part of the mainstream globohomo norm
>>
>>697443
I really hope you get raped by Tyrone when incarcerated one day likely soon.
>>
>>697445
>mainstream globohomo norm
Imagine being this low iq.
>>
>>697446
It's a bit odd you have such strong feelings about a black buck fucking a man in the ass. While guards watch. Coulda just said "fuck off" or something.
>>
>>697435
A chaotic massacre in a war that saw entire cities turned to rubble overnight. Like I said, most of the deaths were from the NAZIs going town-to-town, rounding up everyone who appeared vaguely Jewish/Gypsy/whatever (in name or appearance), and shooting them by the side of the road. While they make for good photos in history books, were only a small part of what happened.
>>
>>697447
I can't, I'm way up here.
>>
>>697448
Not really you idiots wouldn’t last a second in jail or prison. Your edgy larpy bullshit doesn’t work in the real world.
>>
>>697444
Exposed as what? I'm just some fucking autist on a Nicaraguan masonry forum with a thing for WWII history.
>>
>>697449
Again, ignoring the tens of millions murdered by the jewish communist soviet regime. Please post your wikipedia link for us to laugh at, you public school normie.
>>
>>697455
>reeeeeeeee
Fuck it, I'm going back to /his/.
>>
>>697449
Ignoring the allied bombing of Dresden that created a firestorm so hot that the paved streets melted and ran like liquid. Women and children burned alive. Holocaustianity is getting old and the harder you push it, the more it becomes obviously a lie.
>>
>>697453
Wishful thinking, lad. I'm old and grey. Been dragged through the world time and time again.
>>
trump bad
>>
>>697458
I'm not ignoring anything, I'm just staying on-topic. If you wanna talk war crimes in general we can do that two, but I've gotta be on site early tomorrow morning so I'll leave you to it.
>>
>>697461
Preach the holocaust some more, please. It's you holocaustians that wake more people up to the HOAX than I ever could. Tell us how it was 11-12 million again. Or how the Red Cross just missed all those 12 million corpses.
>>
>>697459
Sure you are, in reality your some fat guy with room temperature iq (metric not freedom units) posting from your mom’s basement.
>>
>>697473
More wishful thinking from some hate filled leftist zealot.
>>
>>697269
I'm watching his Virginia Rally. It hasn't started yet, but I'm watching the crowd, the atmosphere, and god damn it actually looks fun to attend. It's like going to a concert. Trump is like a rock star compared to the infrequent Biden rallies which have the atmosphere of a funeral
>>
>>697476
Biden's only get fun when he threatens to punch a blue collar worker.
>>
>>697474
>leftist zealot
Lol, who isn’t a leftist or communist to you windowlickers? You are proving my point on how fucking stupid you all are. And no I’m not a hate filled leftist zealot sane liberals exist, I’m one of them.
>>
>>697476
Fun and games until you get covid.
>>
>>697482
Alrite, we get it, you're "educated." Get over yourself and your hatred of people smarter than you. Liberal trash.
>>
>>697269
You can't be this fucking stupid?..
>>
>>697485
Excuse me, I spelled "indoctrinated" wrong. You fags and your equality. No two beings have ever been created equal.
>>
>>697269
>This undoubtedly would have prevented the spread and mortalities from Covid-19.
post proofs
>>
>>697485
>Alrite
Haha you’re smart eh, learn how to spell you fucking idiot.
>>
>>697489
I'm a few drinks deep and misspelled a few things theiy're. Nice last resort, egalitarian. Go move in next to some blacks.
>>
>>697491
>Go move in next to some blacks
I’d marry one unlike you I’m not a racist piece of shit.
>>
>>697495
Then you'd be a race-mixing piece of shit with no sense of spirit or heritage, throwing out untold millenia of hardship that your ancestors endured just so you could live out a pleasure fantasy with a negress. Please do, the White race will be stronger without you.
>>
>>697495
And idc if you believe me, but I've had at least 5 or 6 different roommates in my life that were the products of their parents' race mixing, and they are almost always miserable and unable to control their anger and sorrow. Race mix, and you will regret it. Find out the hard way, if you must.
>>
>>697497
Man, I remember when this one guy I knew married a black woman and all of his family heritage just disappeared. All records of his ancestors, their accomplishments, their DNA, just disappeared into thin air like it never existed.

Fucking dumbass. Enjoy your inbreeding.
>>
>>697497
Take a DNA test and post it, you’re not pure either retard. White nationalists finding out they have some Black or Jewish blood is hilarious.
>>
>>697502
I'm Polish and have never met my father, so there's a good chance I'm half jew. I've a big nose, too. I don't claim to be pure. I live a White life and identify with the only family I've known, who are all White. I'm rather burly and work like a mule. Only insecure faggots are worried about "purity." Maybe you've never met a real White Nationalist.
>>
>>697504
Enjoy your cockroach children who won't feel accepted anywhere and whomst you will not feel a true connection with. Find out the hard way, young'n. Just know, once you cross that line, there's no going back.
>>
>>697507
You don’t know how genetics work do you? After a few generations they become white again you moron. Non-whites are still humans the differences in DNA are minuscule. Nothing bad happens from “race mixing”, in fact it would improve genetic diversity.
>>
>>697507
>who won't feel accepted anywhere
Maybe in America...no other country is as racist as yours.
>>
>>697509
Oh holy fuck why do I argue with egalitarian public school indoctrinated garbage? The differences between humans and chimpanzees is also relatively miniscule. Humans and field mice are 90% genetically identical. It's the tiiiiiny differences between them that make them unique and must be preserved. Even if I'm a jew, I don't want to live in a world without White people. I don't want to live in a world without black people. Race mixing blends the unique races into one easily-controlled mongrel race. That's why disgusting Israel and her various jewish fingers across the world push for race-mixing on everyone else, but enforce strict racial purity for themselves.
>>
>>697512
Israel is the most racist state by a wide margin. And that's really fine, every state has the right to maintain its recognized racial majority. White Nations are being held down and forced to accept the refuse from the third world.
>>
>>697507
pure projection right here, folks
>>
>>697516
Well, I'm 2 kids deep and rather antisocial but I fit in fine with the folks I love so Idk how your theory holds up, boy.
>>
>>697516
Oh and both the kids are Whiter than I am, Mommas pale as a ghost.
>>
>>697513
This is the stupidest shit I’ve read all day...then again par of the course for 4chin. Do the world a favour and kill yourself, people like you shouldn’t breed.
>>
>>697517
>a- actually i'm doing fine!!
>>
>>697431
Here is my rebuttal - kill yourself. We would have lockdowns regardless of compliance regarding masks and similar policies. That worthless faggot Fauci has now gone on record that lockdowns shouldn't be lifted even if a vaccine is released. He's a lunatic hellbent on turning the country into a fucking prison. And do not bring up Japan when you know nothing of their culture - they do not report symptoms or illness, they do not take sick days, they do not test, they do not acknowledge a problem if it exists.
>>
>>697520
Come and kill me faggot. I've got more kids coming, too! Bring some friends, please!
>>
>>697522
> And do not bring up Japan when you know nothing of their culture

Asians all wear masks when their sick or when theres a pandemic you know why? Because it’s scientifically proven to stop the droplets that spread it. So shut the fuck up with this science denialism and the muh freedom bullshit you moron. Hope you enjoy being isolated in America or Eastern Europe because no other country will ever let you in for a long time. And guess what the head of the CDC said that the vaccine may only be 70% percent effective and that masks are more effective.
>>
>>697522
Imagine thinking Trump and your 5 minute google searches have more knowledge on how to handle covid then the head of the fucking NIAID.

You wanna know why he says we're probably still gonna be in lockdown even with a vaccine? Because fucking dumbasses like you aren't gonna take it. You justify your "superiority" with the consequences of your own dumbass actions. "OH BUT MASKS DON'T WORK SEE WE STILL HAVE DA COVID. THATS WHY I NEVA WORE ONE" god damn, natural selection is clearly having a stroke at the moment because it's morons like you who should be the first to go in times like these.

Oh, and Japan does do testing. They did it, the rest of the world did it, we didn't fucking do it enough and now we're fucked. The rest of the world is either laughing at us or is deeply concerned with how we go into this deep shit, thinking that random articles and politicians know more then actual doctors.
>>
>>697523
Don’t worry the kungflu will get you first. Remember to give lots of hugs and go out to eat and the bar every day and lick every doorknob.
>>
>>697530
Kinda racist to call it the "kung-flu."
>>
>>697533
Oh I’m sorry my bad, Wuhan Coronavirus.
>>
>>697534
Call it the Jackie Chan Plague, or the Shanghai Sniffles. Gook rice cough.
>>
>>697534
>>697536
Do you think you are winning people over with that?
>>
>>697558
Hey retard stop being a woke faggot, I ain’t racist and I have zero problems with the Chinese or asians. The CCP is a different matter they made this much worse with their coverups and willful incompetence. They pulled this shit the last time with the original SARS
>>
>>697585
> Gook rice cough
> I ain’t racist and I have zero problems with the Chinese or asians. The CCP is a different matter
Right, because "gook rice cough" makes it clear that your problem is with the political leadership of the PRC and has nothing to do with race. Sure thing.
>>
>>697599
That was another anon you idiot. Do you not know how this site works boomer?
>>
>>697599
Different anon, here. Can confirm you're a faggot and I'm a racist. Eat shit, equality believing twit. I have no desire to win over egalitarian scum like you.
>>
>>697616
You all look the same to me.
>>
>>697669
That sounds pretty racist there, pal.
>>
>>697674
I'm not your pal, buddy.
>>
>>697690
I'll fuck your asshole, guy.
>>
>>697455
>>697513
>>697634

Holy fuck this dude is literally homeschooled, this is sad. It's no wonder he's not afraid of covid, his immune system already fights off smallpox and whooping cough every day
>>
>>697709
I'll fuck your asshole too, faggot.
>>
>>697691
$30 for 30 minutes final offer take it or leave it
>>
>>697717
Fuck yeah I’ll take it, when can we meet up?
>>
>>697269
The conservatively biased media and the Republicans let Trump get away with everything and enable him.
This is why they got away with murdering 200,000 Americans
>>
>>697724
>The conservatively biased media and the Republicans let Trump get away with everything and enable him

now you know how republicans felt under obama.
>>
>>697488
I'm thinking it would have created more backlash from people who refuse to wear and mask and think getting people to wear masks is an evil government conspiracy of some sort
>>
>>697365
America brought the USS Liberty on themselves. They attempted to meddle in Israeli war affairs and intercept information the Israelis did not want intercepted.

No one would dare do the same thing to the US forces because they would be blown out of existence for doing so. While it was an evil thing and unjust, it would have been an outcome the US could have predicted when they interfered in another nation's military operations.
>>
>>697373
Why? They will not all just drop dead conveniently. They will still be useless, destructive fuckwits who are a drain on the collective intellect, but now also a massive drain on medical and social resources worldwide.

You don't let a toddler wander around with shit in their pants because they would rather not have a nappy change, it's the same with virus spreaders. Spare the rod and spoil the magatard.
>>
>>697417
Careful with all those facts there buddy. You are going to ruin the safepace storytelling playground for all the incel larpers who have visited /news/ on the shortbus from /pol/.
>>
>>697476
Thanks for posting yvgeny.
>>
>>697421
Honestly I would have done the same thing.
>>
election results on hold till feb 9 while everyone waits on Minnesota
https://americanactionnews.com/politics/2020/09/25/marijuana-activists-death-leaves-swing-congressional-seat-empty-sets-up-bizarre-february-election-rs-mb/
>>
>>697269
>undoubtedly
You're an imbecile.
>>
>>697272
This.
Cuts it all down to the core.
See how (((they))) writhe at the exposure?
>>
>>697896
Oh certainly, me too. But if the Germans were on a murderous genocidal rampage, why would jews be choosing to flee with them? Why would rhe Germans have literally given them the option? Holohoax.
>>
>>698112
or, the germans werent on a murderous genocidal rampage, and only some of them were. youre a hoax
>>
>>698112

why are all neonazi leaders in Canada and Ukraine jewish?
>>
>>697851
Unlike Israel the United States follows a code of conduct. We haven't bombed chinese subs or electronic warfare planes trying to gather intel. All I see is your blue kike star showing, not everything you've been spoon fed is true.
>>
>>698154

rolf... sure Shlomo!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_bombing_of_the_Chinese_embassy_in_Belgrade
>>
>>698123
And you're an illiterate faggot shill.
>>
>>697851
>America brought the USS Liberty on themselves

What, by DUMPING money into Israel and by giving Israel all the weapons they could ever want? Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>698155
You just proved Anons point about your kike star showing by providing a link to fucking wikipedia. Kill yourself you fucking human garbage.
>>
>>697737
The media had a massive conservative bias under Obama. They constantly gave Republicans a larger platform to spout their lies unchallenged.
>>
>>698236
What? You just say whatever you want and it's just true?? You're a fucking clown.
>>
>>698236
You're wither delusional or knowingly peddling lies.
>>
>>697345
Lmao okay cletus
>>
>>699371
Cletus is a fine name you filthy chimpophile. You queer nigger lady tranny commie.
>>
>>699374
Literal Cletus detected
>>
>>699371
Wow, you really got that guy from 4 days ago. How will he ever recover.
>>
>>698318
>>698237
Look up the studies on how sunday morning talk shows operated before you resort to cognitive dissonance
>>
>>699374
Don't forget to take your pills, Cletus!
>>
>>699374
>Cletus is a fine name
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh wow
>>
>>697269
Dilate
>>697272
This
>>
>>699573
>studies on how sunday morning talk shows operated
Why would I do that? I actually watched Face the Nation and the others. Their left-wing bias was obvious. Administration officials were given the pass. And critics were themselves criticized and attacked.
>>
>>699374
Type that again without crying.
>>
>>697269
Honestly i just want amerifats to kill eachother, wonder why terrorist arent getting at them with passion rn, probably waiting for trump to win again.
Cant wait for 4 more years of mass shootings, libtards been angry and white trash cringe.
Thanks U.S. bros.
>>
>>699912
CIA had funding cut, so they can't afford big domestic false flags
>>
>Wait for the government before just literally tieing a tshirt around your face until a mask is available
>>
Outrage as Texas governor orders closure of multiple ballot drop-off sites
Erum Salam in Houston and Sam Levine in New York 11 mins ago
Donald Glover privately had a new son and named him after his late father
Biotechs Move Toward First U.S. Covid-19 Vaccinations by Yearend
The Guardian logo Outrage as Texas governor orders closure of multiple ballot drop-off sites

Texas is already one of the hardest places in America to vote, and Greg Abbott, the Texas governor, on Thursday made it even harder.
>>
>>699912
This to be honest. America is top tier entertainment.
>>
>>699912
The terrorists won. Half the Arab world is still struggling with radical sectarian groups, America is in shambles. Only downside from a Jihadist perspective is that China is moving to fill the void, and they aren't any kinder to Islam than George W. was.
>>
>>699987
you must have missed the time where trump was telling people to drink bleach and they did it.
we have retarded people in this world
>>
>>697482
>I'm a sane liberal who wants people to get raped as punishment for having different ideas.
>>
>>697341

When I worked at the post office, they lost our paychecks in the mail. THEY LOST OUR CHECKS IN THE MAIL.
>>
>>697272

Holy shit, this is the most exaggerate thing I ever read in this site. Take your meds, man.
>>
>>697269
literally just buy them at the store

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.