[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1108x659_007849385318.jpg (54 KB, 1024x609)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Taipei, Sept. 24 (CNA) A Chinese military Y-8 anti-submarine airplane entered Taiwan's southwest air defense identification zone (ADIZ) on Thursday, the seventh intrusion since Sept. 16, the Ministry of National Defense (MND) said.

The Air Force responded by scrambling jets, issuing radio warnings and mobilizing surveillance and air defense assets, according to a report published by the MND website.

The incident marked the seventh intrusion by Chinese warplanes into Taiwan's ADIZ, following similar incidents each involving two Y-8s on the past three days.

On Sept. 19 a total of 19 Chinese warplanes flew into the airspace southwest and northwest of Taiwan, with some even crossing the median line of the Taiwan Strait, according to the MND.

One day before the Sept. 19 incursions, 18 warplanes from China flew into the area, 12 of which also crossed the median line.

On Sept. 16, two Y-8s entered Taiwan's southwest ADIZ, according to the ministry.

https://archive.is/wRNpx
>>
They want to be shot down so the war will start.
>>
>>697362
... the war between china and china?

anon, i...
>>
>>697383
Call it a hunch, but I think the US would back the tiny rice island.
>>
>>697383
The war between China and fake China.
>>
>>697215

taiwan is chinese occupated island. accord to USA it is chinese territory. it is only right if chinese warplanes fly over chinese land. as USA is telling us last 8 decades. now suck up the american dicks and face the reality americunts created there.
>>
>>697401
>taiwan is chinese occupated island

China is occupied by an illegitimate government, Republic of China is the rightful ruler and has the mandate from heaven.
>>
>>697404
>China is occupied by an illegitimate government

go fuck yourself you sick fuck. China has an elected goverment. which btw is also acknowledged by americunts..
>>
>>697412
>an elected government
>CCP
lol!
>>
>>697413
>lol!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! you are so fucking triggered..
>>
>>697362
I think they're just saber rattling. A subtle reminder that they will be foughten soon
>>
>>697429
huh?
>>
>>697450

lol. sick fuck doesnt know that Chinese communists and their election system is ranked higher than american or british one.
>>
>>697466
>one party system
>legitimate
pick one
>>
>>697467

>implying china has one party system

kekus le moronicus..
>>
Bump
>>
>>697469
What else would you call it, Chang?
>>
>>697404
The fact that they were forced off the mainland to a tiny island and never came back proves they don't have the mandate of heaven.
>>
>>697718
Superiority
>>
>>697791
>they were forced off

holly shit. they had a choice to stay and go for justice. why did they left if they had nothing bad done in China?
>>
>>697798
>they had a choice to stay
I see they scrub the civil war out of the history books in Taipei. They had no choice because they unilaterally lost every major engagement on the mainland, including losing Hainan. The populous also hated the KMT and forced them out if the commies didn't already. Chiang Kai-shek and his cultists stole everything they could loot and evacuated to Taipei before they were overrun, and they remain there to this day.
>they had nothing bad done in China?
Chiang's eight-figure kill count says otherwise.
>>
>>697804
>I see they scrub the civil war out of the history books in Taipei.

ohh may,.. look you stupid american condom. they scrubbed own crimes in China and the genocide of locals on that island. they were capable to do so with civil war too. they were offered many times to surrender and disband own gangs and armies. it worked great in central and north China so why are you defending those savages?
>>
>>697404
The PRC is officially recognized as the real China by virtually the entire world, including the U.S.
>>
>>697469
Source: my ass hahaha filthy american pigu!

Yes, the PRC is a one-party state, where opposition parties are banned, and the only instance of people electing their own leaders, in Wukan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wukan_protests#2012_election was completely sabotaged and persecuted in the end. Recently, one city has allowed independent candidates to stand, but given that they're under permanent house arrest, are followed and harassed by CCP thugs day in day out, it's all rather meaningless. Regardless, all people who participate in public office are required to join the CCP and swear absolute loyalty to the Party, so all this 50 cent troll is doing is baiting for replies. Only completely brainwashed morons like that believe anything the regime has to say (the CCP claims it is democratic, of course they also hijacked the Mandarin dictionary definition under Mao obviously).

Taiwan, on the other hand, is an actual democracy, and Tsai Ing-wen is based af.
>>
>>697816
>Source

source of what, american condom?
>>
>>697819
> source of what, american condom?
I usually get mine at CVS or Walgreens, ever since Walmart decided to lock them up in a case. Now you have to get a salesperson to get them for you, and I'm tired of the looks on their faces when I ask for the X-tra Large Magnums.

Remember the good old days, when the air over a nation's territories used to be called just airspace? What is an air defense identification zone? Two guys with binoculars saying, "Yup. That's a plane."

And wtf? The Y8 is a multi prop. Say it with me: it has propellers. Why the shitstorm?
>>
>>697826

good luck american condom!
>>
>>697827
Huh?
>>
>>697466
Link?
>>
I hope china nukes america
>>
>>697882
I hope China just leaves the world alone.
>>
>>697911
China isn't the one surrounding the rest of the world with their military, so the world is fine from them. Who you should be worried about are the Americans.
>>
China need chips due the war trade them is running out of chips and take over Taiwan industry solve the problem
>>
>>697951

exactly. this is why i support this one >>697882
>>
>>697911
America is the fucking cancer that won't leave the world alone.
Go kneel for niggers
>>
lots of communist bootlickers in here
>>
>>698270
It's frankly pretty shocking.
>>
>>697466
i have a feeling you are chinese and in favor of the ccp anon.
>>
>>698270
I’m a classical Marxist/anarcho-syndicalist and I fucking hate China.

They are the greatest threat to the sanctity of human rights the world over.
Someone kill Winnie the Ping before I do
>>
>>697412
Xi is president for life now. Nobody elected him to that position.
>>
>>698439
>Nobody elected him

strange. accord this paper he was elected and USA acknowledged him as a leader of China..

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/international/xi-jinping-re-elected-as-chinas-president-for-lifetime

shall i sue you to get this fact being accepted by you?
>>
>>698480
>Xi Jinping is elected
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Chang! My fucking sides!
>>
>>698480
Remember 1989?
That was a good year
>>
>>698480
Just like how Saddam always managed to get at least 99.99% of the vote, and the USA acknowledged him as leader of Iraq.
>>
>muh Chiner
>muh Sisisipi
>muh gombunism
Retarded amerimutt boomers were a mistake
>>
>>698537
China isn’t communist

It’s an elitist oligarchy
>>
>>698892
>It’s an elitist oligarchy
Historically, thats what communism is in pratice
>>
>>698894
Which is exactly why there’s never been a real communist nation.
Only appropriations of the term
>>
>>698270
This thread is full of actual PRC shills.
>>
>>698894
That's what all systems always are, retard
>>698892
I know
>>698976
This thread is full of actual NATO shills.
>>
>>697967
This.
>>
>>698941
Wrong, Kurds in Syria.
>>
>>699233
The kurds are just israeli proxies
>>
>>699217
You don’t deny xi is opressing the people of China and has mass concentration camps?
Never thought you’d admit it till now
>>
This is amazing. I never knew what happened on

June 4, 1989 in Tiananmen Square
>>
>>699282
You don’t deny the elite is opressing the people of America and has mass concentration camps?
Never thought you’d admit it till now
>>
>>697215
>There is somewhat less here than meets the eye, as, unlike an Exclusive Economic Zone [EEZ], there is nothing exclusive about an ADIZ, and the fact that commercial aircraft file flight plans with more than one ADIZ should create nothing more than surplus busywork.
>The ADIZ is simply a unilaterally established set of procedures followed by one country's air defense forces, and does not have to be "accepted" by other countries if they are prepared to have their aircraft intercepted.
>The US military as a matter of policy does not comply with ADIZ procedures of other countries, as this would amount to announcing planned movements of warplanes.
This is a big nothing burger. ADIZ has no internationally legal basis and are "intruded" by other nations all the time without consequence. And since Taiwan isn't internationally recognized as a state, it means less than nothing since it's technically their airspace anyways.
Shill your China war bait better next time.
>>
>>699282
Cringe neocon propaganda
Worry about you own country and the replacement of your own people, mutt
>>
>>699286
More like the people of Venezuela & Guatemala lol
Don’t see me defending ICE
There’s a big difference between locking up illegal immigrants and an entire ethnic/religious group

If both are forcibly sterilizing people though, there’s NO excuse for them.
The shackles of the protletariat in the USA & China must both be shed through a new revolution
>>699293
Fuck off chang
Enjoy your 50 yuan until they lock you into your house or make you mysteriously disappear
>>
>>699569
>There’s a big difference between herding undesirables into concentration camps and herding undesirables into concentration camps
Just because you have a hateboner for one and suck the dick of the other doesn't make one side's crimes more justifiable than the other.
>>
>>699583
Did you even read the rest of my fucking post dumbass? Nice reading comprehension LMAO

If the Chinese were ONLY locking up say, Russians, sneaking into to China to immigrate, I wouldn’t inherently have a problem with that.

If they started sterilization procedures or inhumane treatment however, I WOULD be mentioning it to call out the CCP on its bullshit.

This same logic applies to the situation in the USA. If these immigrants were ONLY being detained, and it was in a humane manner I wouldn’t have a problem with it.

BUT, there’s evidence that they are sterilizing people and generally treating prisoners like cattle. So I DO have a problem with the current status quo.

Both in China AND the USA.

Try learning English properly before you try to engage in your propaganda discourse
>>
>>699569
Enjoy kneeling for niggers and giving them 500 billion dumb boomer
>>
>>699587
Nice neocon propaganda my dude.
>>
>>697385
which one is the fake one though.

>cant we all just get along
>>
>>697798
they were forced off by the point of a bayonet what the fuck are you talking about. All loyalist groups that did not successfully evacuate were hanged or shot.
>>
>>697827
>>697819

>calling him a condom

is this a cultural thing? or what am i missing here?
>>
>>700043
>>700056
Not arguments
You can’t refute my points because you know they’re true

You’re sell outs
>>
>>700202
They're not, it's fake neocon propaganda.
And again you should worry about your own women being willingly sterlized and white people being ethnically replaced in your own country.
>>
>>700192
Would be nice
>>
>>697412
Does PRC have elections - yes.
But the candidates are chosen by the CCP!
Hardly a democracy. Not even America is this bad.
>>
>>700394
>Democracy is for women and faggots
Charles Maurras
>>
>>700226
You’re not even trying chang
Tell Xi I’m coming for him and his next public appearance

He’ll make a wonderful martyr for the CCP
>>
>>700550
>muh chang
Cringe neocon boomer
You won't do shit, boomer, niggers are rioting and burning your country down and you can't even do shit about it lmfao, let alone china kek
>>
>>697792
why would you support a government that is killing Chinese culture? Are you stupid or just a coward?
>>
>>699233
The Kurds form an anarchist direct democracy, see:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/entries/5a7b18b5-0ec3-3d3e-a307-54820a7c6a59

If you read Murray Bookchin (a New Yorker) you'd know it's a complete deconstruction of any and all Marxist myths and romanticizing of (factory) workers self-organizing, since Murray Bookchin, unlike today's "trained Marxists", actually went out to work in factories to study labor & organizing, and noticed that contrary to what Marx and most related doctrines say;
>What changed everything for him was the experience of working in a factory. Bookchin had gone to work for General Motors - and he realized as he watched his fellow workers that Marx, Lenin and all the other theorists were wrong about the working class.
>The Marxist theory said that once working men and women came together in factories the scales would fall from their eyes - and they would see clearly how they were being oppressed. They would also see how they could bond together to become a powerful force that would overthrow the capitalists.
>Bookchin saw that the very opposite was happening. This was because the factory was organised as a hierarchy - a system of organisation and control that the workers lived with and experienced every second of the day. As they did so, that hierarchical system became firmly embedded in their minds - and made them more passive and more accepting of their oppression.
>But Bookchin didn’t do what most disillusioned American Marxists in the 1950s did - either run away to academia, or become a cynical neo-conservative. Instead he remained an optimist and decided to completely rework revolutionary theory.
>Here is Bookchin in 1983 talking about how his thinking became transformed - and how his factory experiences led him towards anarchism. It’s part of a fantastic film called Anarchism in America - as well as Bookchin it’s got a great bit with Jello Biafra, and it’s really worth watching if you can get hold of it.
>>
>>700555
Let them burn it down.

The only solution is for a total revolution against the governments of the world.

Remember that the next time you suck a CCP dick for 50 yuan & they come to exterminate your family
>>
>>700676
There won't be a révolution in the US, you're cattle, America will slowly turn into south africa and you won't do shit about it because you're all a bunch of larping cowards.
At least China is protecting the interests of Chinese people, not the interests of their jewish masters while getting genocided at the same time
Keep seething about muh sisisipi, dumb boomer. Your country is done.
>>
>>700682
>protecting the interests of the Chinese people
LOL no

They only care about the oligarchs in charge of the CCP
>>
>>700687
Cope
There's a booming and growing middle class in China while the American middle class is being totally destroyed and totally shrinking.
Again, care about your own country, dumb american
>>
>>700696
2 wrongs don’t make a right bootlicker

Soon both America and China will fall
>>
>>700844
India superpower 2020
>>
>>700855
Fuck it if we Americans can't rule anymore we need to at least take Russia and China with us let the Hindus have the world as long as we finally end this thing with the reds once and for all
>>
>>700859
>>700844
>“One always feels the need to wash one’s hands after being forced to deal with the methods of U.S. interventionism. It is so unpleasant and filthy that one shudders. When one hears the pious nonsense of the Jewish-led world plutocracy over the radio or reads it in the press, one need only to look behind the scenes to feel pity for the miseries of mankind. That such a man has the impudence to judge us, to call on God and the world as witnesses of the purity of his deeds, to incite war and send innocent people singing “Onward Christian Soldiers” to battle for his filthy financial interests can only fill anyone with even the most primitive sense of decency with the deepest horror. Were there only such people in the world, one would have to despise humanity.
J. Goebbels
Death to america, filthy jewish golem.
>>
>>700696
Chink fagget! USA USA USA
>>
>>701136
Seethe, mutt
I'm from Yurope, and i'm having the time of my life watching the USA crumble as we speak.
Also
Five hundred billion dollars for niggers
;)
>>
On the one hand, Taiwan is an independent state with a relatively civilised culture and it's people don't want to be ruled by the communist party. Sympathetic.

On the other hand, mainland Chinese are kind of based compared to Taiwanese. Taiwanese are kind of gay by comparison, especially in how they speak. The guys honestly sound over the top gay after having listened to a lot of mainlanders. Tough call.
>>
fuck china
>>
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门
>>
>>701167
Mainlanders fucking suck.
Taiwanese and /k/oreans are based as all fucking hell. Shanghai and Beijing need to burn to the ground already.
>>
>>700696
>>701145
t. 50 cent Army
>booming and growing middle class in China
LMAO no:
https://www.caixinglobal.com/2020-06-06/opinion-china-has-600-million-people-with-monthly-income-less-than-141-is-that-true-101564071.html
>There are still some 600 million people whose monthly income is barely 1,000 yuan ($141) in China, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said last month at a press conference following the annual session of the country’s top legislature.
>Li’s remarks sparked heated discussion, with many doubting whether China really has so many people living on such low incomes.
>The premier’s words are true. After analyzing a random sample of 70,000 families collected by the National Bureau of Statistics, our team at the China Institute for Income Distribution at Beijing Normal University found that nearly 42.9% of the people in the sample had a household monthly income per person of no more than 1,090 yuan in 2019.
>If that statistic holds true nationwide, it would account for more than 599.9 million people.
>Although China’s rapid economic growth in recent decades has propelled many people into high-income brackets, we mustn’t ignore the fact that the majority of the population fall into the low- or middle-income groups.
>>
plz add 10% wuhan-virus tax for the next 100 years

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.