[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 3.png (2.28 MB, 1520x858)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/5000-reward-offered-for-information-on-fatal-shooting-of-3-year-old-boy

three-year-old boy was killed in a drive-by shooting Where is BLM at?

how much reward money did BLM post to find the killer?

ohh yea. a black gangbanger did it so its ok
>>
Why are BLM protesters not going after the gangbangers?
>>
They don't care about black lives they just want to take the white man down a peg
>>
The movement should really be called "Black Deaths Matter," considering they only seem to focus on the circumstances surrounding the persons death as opposed to celebrating the life they lived
>>
>>696963
because blm and the race hustlers only care about black deaths when there are cops or whites to sue. black on black murder? not a single peep from the racist blm trash or the race hustlers
>>
>>696961
Well for one, our tax dollars don't pay for gang shootings. They do pay for police ones, though.

I guess when you think about it, there's a fundamental difference between criminals murdering somebody and official law enforcement doing it, huh? Weird.
>>
>>696963
The same reason they protested cops after they shot Dreasjon Reed - a piece of shit thug who shot at cops with the same pistol he used to livestream on fagbook him drive-by shooting at night through a neighborhood. One of theirs got killed by an outsider. It doesn't matter how justified the shooting was or how much of a record the guy had before.
>>
>>696961
Nigga u dont care, man fuck you
>>
Is this the thread where we make shit up about BLM? I guess I'm late to the party.
>>
>>696971
BLM is a political organization focused on political goals. Black on black violence does not advance their goals. Use critical thinking to discern BLM's goals versus their marketing.
>>
>>696987
It isn't about black lives and it isn't about black people. It is about destroying american society so it can be replaced with something that the right people control. It isn't just about Trump losing the election.
>>
>>697054
How the fuck would you know, Cletus, you haven't seen a black person IRL in months.
>>
>>697056
Cletus is a fine name, you nigger.
>>
>>697056
I wish, I'm forced to look at those filthy monkeys every single day.
>>
>>697054
Correct.
>>
>>696961
>>696963

>why do people expect more accountability from the government than from random criminals

/pol/tards are single-celled organisms.
>>
>>697060
We're all filthy, stinking, sweaty monkeys, Anon. Ironically white people have more neanderthal genes than other races.
>>
>>697083
Cope harder, chimpophile. Whites went to the moon and blacks can't figure out mosquito nets without help from the riceniggers.
>>
>>697085
>Cope harder
What am I supposed to be coping with THIS time? You have abused this phrase so much it's lost all meaning.
>Whites went to the moon and blacks can't figure out mosquito nets without help from the riceniggers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nubia
This was happening when whites were living in caves, painting themselves with mud and red ochre and eating each other.
>>
>>696987

>It doesn't matter how justified the shooting was or how much of a record the guy had before.

It literally doesn't matter what record the victim has. They could actually be Hitler and that still wouldn't make extrajudicial murder okay. The only justifiable reason for the police to kill someone is if they're an immediate threat to themselves or another person, nothing else.

That's how the justice system is supposed to work, it's not the police's job to determine or dole out punishments, that's for the court.

I'm not defending Reed by the way, as far as I can tell the cop was justified in shooting him. But neither are most people, there's a reason his case hasn't gotten anywhere near the level of attention actual victims like Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, or Daniel Prude have. I'd literally never heard of him before your post and I live in Indiana.
>>
>>697094
>It doesn't matter what record the victim had
In theory, it doesn't. However in practice if the victim had a prior record of being violent it certainly helps support the police if they argue the shooting was justified. Of course the way that people tend to use this information to basically say, "The guy was a scumbag, so who cares if the police murdered him" is sickening.
>>
>>697086
>north africa/southern egypt was black
More "we wuz kangz" style appropriation
>>
>>697111
No it isn't. Whites were primitives in Europe while Asians and Africans were inventing civilization. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_millennium_BC
>>
>>697112
>and Africans
Just not black Africans, which was the point you were trying to make
>>
>>697113
No, actual black africans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerma#Pre-Kerma
>>
>>697114
North Africans and sub-saharan Africans are different people. Nubians would have been a primarily West-Asian people. They spoke Semitic languages. Where there were migrated sub-saharan blacks, as in Egypt, they would have been a lower caste compared to the "red" Nubians
>>
>>697094
>It literally doesn't matter what record the victim has.
It doesn't matter to the police in that immediate situation but it matters to me because 99% of these fucking police shooting outrage moments that keep happening it's with a piece of shit with a record who can't stay out of fucking trouble, and I'm not going to just blindly take his side when BLM starts freaking out and the media tries to start yet another riot. I'm at the point where I'm tired of hearing about it because it's the same basic formula:
1) guy with a record
2) guy doing something illegal
3) guy resisting arrest/attacking cop
4) guy gets killed by cop
5) guy becomes martyr for BLM, everyone's racist
6) repeat

Mind you I'm not defending the George Floyd situation, but this has gone too far.

>But neither are most people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt0FUCB5C9Q
This is how I know about this shit (why you don't while living in Indiana I have no idea). This is what these people are protesting for. This is what they're pointing guns at cars over. Fucking Dreasjon Reed.

The only reason, again, that they're protesting is because it's one of their own who got killed by an outsider so they can fucking use him in their agenda. They don't care about this three year old killed in a drive-by because that would force them to take sides within their own group against each other. But an outsider taking out one of their own, even if he is a piece of shit, gives them a common enemy to unite against.
>>
>>697116
My point is they were making cities and starting the bronze age at the same time Europeans had barely mastered pottery.
>>
>>697118
>My point is they
But not THAT they, which is the point the rest of us are making. Yeah asia and north africa started out more advanced than most of europe, having had a few thousand years' heard start in existing. Blacks have never created an advanced civilization, only joining into others usually as slaves
>>
>>696961
>ohh yea. a black gangbanger did it so its ok
i dont know what sort of intellectually dishonest debate topic that is but I know it's one.
Noone is saying its okay
just like the millions of abortions
just like the thousands of drone strikes on weddings
these shit things happen
left facilitate it with their bad practices
right facilitate by pretending like there's no real underlying cause for these environments and say meme shit like bootstraps.
If you are born a black child in america you are likely to have a horrible outlook on life
left doesn't know what to do because they don't understand why it's like this truly
right doesn't have to care because they are ironically the Im not racist I have a black friend
so sick of this shit
>>
>>696961
DEFUND DA POLICE!
>>697112
and then blacks the left it in the train
>>
A one year old nigglet got shot in it's nigger head about a mile from my house in Pennsylvania last week. Still no BLM marches for the dead nigger.
>>
>>697120
>Black have never created an advanced civilazation
Egypt, Carthage, Axum, Numidia, and Nubia, but may also be extended to the prehistoric Land of Punt and others: the Empire of Ashanti, Kingdom of Kongo, Empire of Mali, Kingdom of Zimbabwe, Songhai Empire, the Empire of Ghana, Bono state and Kingdom of Benin.
>>
>>697144
>proceeds to name a bunch of "countries" that dont even have electricity

LOL
>>
>>697171
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad_Battery
>>
>>696961
I think BLM is protesting state violence. Was the guy a cop? You are dumb.
>>
>>697177
if your house is flooding from a burst pipe in the basement and you spend all your time trying to fix a leaky faucet, you're an idiot
>>
>>697178
Not him butt's more like you're trying to fix the effect of the problem instead of the cause.
>>
>>697180
but it's not even that
9 killings of unarmed (not necessarily innocent or non-threatening) black people by cops isn't even an effect of anything other than minimal human error
police reform needs to happen, particularly in selection and training, but it is absolutely not a race issue
>>
>>696961
BLM is a jewish terrorist organization using easily influenced populations of american black people to torment and exert control.
>>
Maybe "people" that want to kill should not exist.
>>
>>697144
Egyptians, Carthaginians, etc were not black. You have to accept that at some point.

The other kingdoms that you think are black happened to be in Arab slaving grounds, developed by Arab rulers.
>>
>>697281
Not that anon, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

Mali and Songhai were not ruled by Arabs. They were Muslim yes, but that doesn't mean they were Arab-ruled anymore than Europe being Christian means it was ruled by Jews or China being Buddhist means it was ruled by Indians. Ashanti, Zimbabwe, Bono, and Benin followed traditional African religions. Kongo was Christian.

Carthage and Numidia were not black, but Axum and Nubia most certainly were. Whether or not Egypt was black is highly debatable and depends a lot on what you consider to be "Egyptian". Personally I do believe the ancient Egyptians were largely the same ethnicity as modern day Egyptians, but there is evidence otherwise and no consensus among historians exists.

Some other historical black civilizations anon neglected to mention:
Ethiopia
Somalia
Swahili
Hausa
Oyo
Akan
Zulu

Were any of them "advanced civilizations"? I don't know what your definition of an advanced civilization is, so I can't answer that for you, but these cultures did have features like agriculture, writing, bronze and iron-working, monumental architecture, organized religion, advanced seafaring, etc. They very much were comparable to their contemporaries in Europe and Asia for most of history.
>>
>>696995
neither do you
>>
>>697083
hahaha, you mean "fellow white people"
>>
>>696961
That's the police's job to solve the crime. Having competent police to solve actual crimes is a universal necessity? What else are you planning to do in order to help the victims and law enforcement in this case?
>>
>>696963
Why do you feel it's this particular group's responsibility?
>>
>>697060
You seem to be in the right company.
>>
>>697050
What groups are focused on ending "black on black" crime. What about white on white crime since its virtually the same odds you will be killed by a member of the same race?
>>
>>697085
Are you under 18?
>>
>>697290
Yeah, cause a fucking Somalian's or Ethiopian's slender face really screams "West Africa"

Mate, if you weren't a western-world shitwit you'd know that the more southern African nations scream and ree at the thought of Africans finding Ethiopian women the prettiest. That the northern Africans look down on the others as animals. And on African Americans the same way.
>>
>>696961
As soon as black lives matter to black people then ill give a shit. Fuck chicago.
>>
>>697378
Who said anything about West Africa?
>>
>>697290
Before going into the debate further, it should really be specified what is meant when we define someone as "black." Do we only include Subsaharan Africans, or do all Africans count? This is important since the Mediterranean parts of Africa would have had a lot of inter mixing with the Middle East and Europe whereas the Subsaharan regions would have been more isolated.
>>
>>697117
Or maybe he's a cop with an itchy trigger finger and a lack of training playing Rambo. Why are our tax dollars going to these incompetent idiots who can't go a day without plugging anyone? Why is a gun a first resort and not the last one?
>>
>>697171
>>proceeds to name a bunch of "countries" that dont even have electricity
>in ancient times long before the industrial revolution
Burger education.
>>
>>697456
Burger pride, nigger nogger.
>>
>>697452
>Or maybe he's a cop with an itchy trigger finger and a lack of training playing Rambo.
Or maybe you're full of shit trying to make another race riot over some asshole that when the bodycam footage comes out we can break down step by step exactly what he did wrong and why he got shot - and then you REEEEE because you don't agree with what we're saying because you don't know shit about guns, about the law, about things like the use of force continuum, disparity of force, Ability, Opportunity, Intent, and so on.
>Why are our tax dollars going to these incompetent idiots who can't go a day without plugging anyone?
Hey now, don't be racist.
>Why is a gun a first resort and not the last one?
It's not. You just think it is because you're yet another guy who asks stupid questions like "Why didn't they just taze him when he had a knife?", "Why couldn't they just shoot him in the leg?", "Why couldn't they just Matrix dodge the bullets and then karate chop the glock out of his hand?" when you've never been in a situation like that in your life but you want to tell people who do that everyday how to do their job.
>>
>>697456
>>>proceeds to name a bunch of "countries" that dont even have electricity

holly shit its like 30% of USA.
>>
>>697290
This is a map of Arab slave routes in Africa
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/83/African_slave_trade.png/440px-African_slave_trade.png

Everywhere Arab slave traders went, these examples of "black African civilizations" popped up, and nowhere where they didn't.
>>
>>697524
Nothing about this shows that these civilizations were somehow created by Arab slave traders. We know who the rulers of Ghana, Axum, Mali, etc were. They were black Africans, not Arabs. Furthermore Axum in particular long predates Arab civilization itself.

Unless by "created" you mean to say, the formation of these civilizations was influenced by ideas and technology traveling to them via these Arab traders (and/or other cultures), which of course they were. That's how civilization works, it only arose independently maybe 4 or 5 times in human history (in Mesopotamia, India, China, Mesoamerica, and the Andes) and spread to everywhere else from there. No European civilization ever developed independently either.
>>
>>697524
Did you ever stop to question of the reason Arabs went to those places was because there was a prosperous empire there to trade with? You know, the kind of thing that wandering traders tended to do.
>>
>>697531
> We know who the rulers of Ghana, Axum, Mali, etc were. They were black Africans, not Arabs
Take Mali, for example, founded by Sundiata Keita. The Keitas have ancestry with Bilal ibn Rabah, an Arab slave from Mecca.
>>
>>697535
> there was a prosperous empire there to trade with
They created those empires as essentially colonies to gather and trade slaves.
>>
>>697591
Prove it.
>>
>>697535
Definitely they just had their cloaking shields up and you had to have a special material on board your ship before these prosperous empires were visible to your ships devices. Some of these empires had been around since the time of the dinosaurs and they even produced extensive written languages that are still used around the world, even today.
>>
This retarded point's easy to counter. If they caught the guy that did it, gave him a retirement plan with a full pension, then declared nobody was in the wrong, there would be protests. So that's the difference there. You're welcome.
>>
>>697670
>ahem, well actually

Why do you argue in favor of subhumans? They don't care about this black kid because it doesn't yield a chance to shit on White people and chimp out. Not that I care about him, either. The police that removed the ticks that were trayvon martin and breonna taylor and george of the jungle all deserved pensions for fine police work. Hit me with your voodoo curses now, chimpophile faggot.
>>
>>697673
> fine police work

Taylor's boyfriend shot at the police once, hitting one in the leg. Three police officers respond by all opening fire and continuing to fire for at least a minute (the 911 call that reported gunfire still has audible gunshots in the background 68 seconds into the call). Despite that, not a single officer manages to hit the boyfriend. All of the bullets miss him, going into other rooms and even other apartments.

Even if you support them shooting, can you really call three officers shooting at a guy continuously for more than a minute and hitting everything but him "fine police work"?
>>
>>697692
I can call it whatever the fuck I want you filthy tranny. Fuck niggers and fuck you.
>>
>>697670
that was a dumb response
>>
>>697589
>The Keitas have ancestry with Bilal ibn Rabah, an Arab slave from Mecca.

They claim ancestry but there's no evidence for this, it's no different than European nobles claiming ancestry from people like Julius Caesar or Alexander. But even if Bilal really was an ancestor, a single Arab ancestor doesn't make the Keitas Arabs, especially when Bilal was half black himself.
>>
>>697673
>>697695
>signaling to others you've lost the argument: a how-to guide
very nice work very concise, you emotional little bitch
>>
>>696980
Murder is a criminal act.

Where a criminal gets a pay check is irrelevant.

Its a matter of ethics.
>>
>>696969
i like this post
>>
>>696961
BLM protests police violence
>>
>>700846
No all white people get accused of being racist and the cause of all black deaths.
>>
>>700847
>flagging this hard
>>
>>700847
No they don't. But if that is what you want to use as motivation to be openly racist than be my guest. It's your suicide.
>>
>>700879
Maybe black people should clean their own house first before worrying about who is killing them. More people are killed in Chicago every year than the KKK has done in its entire existance. You could say the KKK cares more about black lives than black people apparently do.
>>
>>700879

If you can say "Black lives matter" it is no different than saying White lives matter.

Either both are racist or neither is.

If you do not agree you are either lying outright and hypocrites or you are too stupid to understand the concept. There is no other option.
>>
>>700884
>>700887
>they are the real racists
Keep trying
>>
Some people seem to have tunnel vision about a few deaths of black people by white people and ignore that every day more black lives are lost at the hands of other blacks than 10 years worth of whiye on black killings. This is stupid and lets not even get into the systemic violence, robberies, rapes and killings that black commit on white every day. Blacks are 1000 tikes more violent against whites and each others than a few bad cops.. The entire BLM movement is nothing more than the ice bucket challang was.

Calling people racist constantly that do not agree with you has become so ig-no-ant the equivelent of calling someone a poopyie head.

I am tired of arguing with blacks that cannot grasp simple concepst like being hypocrites.. The only reason that makes any sence is they really must be dumber than white people.
>>
>>700897
>Some people seem to have tunnel vision
Very good description of your post
>>
Its funny you can search all of reddit and 4chan and all BLM supporters can do is make personal attacks on anti BLM people and their posts because they know they can't defend themselves any other way that BLM is nothing but group projecting their own racism. Its a total scam..
>>
>>700901
Aww did baby get his fee fees hurt?
>>
>>700879
critical theory is obviously open racial hatred and the majority of you believe in it, I was pretty liberal in my teens up until you completely backtracked on the old school leftist ideal of treating people like equals, I would have been completely comfortable in that world

you will attempt to legislate it, it will create a lot of jaded white people, it is unlikely to work, that is all I can be bothered to write in response to 1 line
>>
OMG read your replies.. You act like a 2 yr old... Are all black peoplemas stupid as you? Its funny you can search all of reddit and 4chan and all BLM supporters can do is make personal attacks on anti BLM people and their posts because they know they can't defend themselves any other way that BLM is nothing but a group projecting their own racism. Its a total scam. They cant do anything but call people names. Oohhhh he called me a racist. Buahahahahah poopiehead..
>>
>>700909
Sorry you are on a board where you can't post your leftist hate pictures. Maybe go back to your facebook hate group where your feelings are less likely to be hurt.
>>
OP, america has long accepted other cultures practice of in-killing. Some cultures honor kill. Some kill each other for fun. As long as it stays within those groups we must practice cultural relativism and understand that your own perception of what is right and wrong may not fit in another cultures framework. It's really important white people be an ally and don't talk about black on black killing culture. It's not about you sweetie.
>>
>>700905
No he got killed in a drive-by. Didn't you read OP's post?
>>
>>700879

No they don't. But if that is what you want to use as motivation to be openly racist than be my guest. It's your suicide.

My suicide? Buahahah dude.. "I'm the one that comes knocking on the door" and hangs you from a tree..
>>
>>701564
Learn to greentext, obviously underage newfag
>>
>>696961
what does BLM have to do with it?
>>
>>696961
Are the police actively protecting the killer?
Does anyone think the person who did ths is a moral, upright citizen?
The answer is no, so why the fuck would BLM protest about it?
here's your (you)
>>
>>697058
Found the inbred.
>>
>>703519
>Combative man subdued using approved SOP until he passes out from a drug overdose
>Combative man with visible weapons attempts to enter vehicle to retrieve weapon or drive away mid-arrest
>No-knock raid returns fire to gunshot that wounded officer
Breona Taylor is the one BLM death that is actually worth anything because no-knock raids are stasi cancer.
>>
>>697468
You're a fucking faggot and probably not American. Stop trying to make Americans look retarded. If you are American, you're even more of a fag and GTFO my country
>>
fuck America
perhaps the shittest country to exist in all human history
bunch of literal sub-humans so biologically altered from normal humans through countless generations pump fed corn syrup and s o y, chemicals in their food, chemicals in their water, 5G radio waves rotting their brain, processed food, mac and cheese, fast food with s o y, fast food chemicals made from plastics, estrogen in their water supply, consumerist, materialist culture, <50% white, the perfect docile cattle, a giant ranch to breed retards to fight for Israel and enslave the world to literal fake money
ruled over by a pedophile deep state occult elite that abduct Americans children and literally no one cares and memory holes it, Hollywood, music industry, television, entertainment industries, soulless, corporatising, bland, soul crushing country, television and consumerism is their god, docile nigger cattle shitting and farting, clapping and gafawing when their homosexual military kill people in sovereign countries for the jews and resources while their jew fed reserve print money from thin air, constant, endless war, coca cola fuck America. perversions of the mind and universal evil, sickness and rot physically manifested into a country. Coca-Cola is the perfect example of America's shitness. A sickening chemical sludge conncoction of nothing real and healthy, a chemical black ooze that should not exist yet it does and absolutely no one cares that this chemical liquid from hell exists and people willingly and voluntarily put it into their bodies.
Hope America gets raped and nuked

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.