[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1600914699119.png (616 KB, 674x674)
616 KB
616 KB PNG
Donald Trump has been throwing everything he’s got at the 2020 election to ensure a favorable result or otherwise undermine the outcome: Sowing doubt in the legitimacy of mail-in ballots. Screwing with the Postal Service that will handle them. Trying to recruit “law enforcement” as poll watchers. Flirting with delaying the election and openly stating that he won’t accept any results he doesn’t like.

Now the Trump campaign is said to be considering another, even more outrageous approach: In a thorough and deeply disconcerting piece about the constitutional crisis that may await us between November 3 and the inauguration in January, the Atlantic’s Barton Gellman reports that the Trump campaign has been discussing “contingency plans to bypass the election results and appoint local electors in battleground states where Republicans hold the legislative majority.” Citing the president’s baseless claims of fraud, Team Trump could ask GOP-controlled state governments to choose electors, completely ignoring an unfavorable or uncertain popular vote, state and national Republican sources told Gellman.

“The state legislatures will say, ‘All right, we’ve been given this constitutional power,’” a Trump campaign legal adviser explained to the Atlantic. “‘We don’t think the results of our own state are accurate, so here’s our slate of electors that we think properly reflect the results of our state.’”

Does completely ignoring the will of the voters seem anti-democratic? Unconstitutional? Impossible? One would think. But as Gellman points out, however authoritarian this kind of end-around may seem, the Constitution doesn’t forbid such a move, and it’s something the Trump campaign could pull off.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/trump-campaign-election-coup-bypass-biden-win
>>
Indeed, state Republican leaders have already casually indicated that they’d be all too happy to enable this kind of power grab. “I’ve mentioned it to them, and I hope they’re thinking about it too,” Lawrence Tabas, chairman of the Republican Party in Pennsylvania, one of the swing states on which the 2020 race could hinge, told Gellman. “It is one of the available legal options set forth in the constitution.”

Disturbing as the prospect of bypassing the popular vote in GOP-controlled battlegrounds may be, it’s but one of several vulnerabilities in the electoral system Trump and his flunkies are trying to exploit this fall, ranging from complex legal fights to declaring absentee ballots fraudulent before they’ve even been processed to the possibility — likelihood? — that the president will simply pronounce himself the winner before all votes are tallied. While Joe Biden and the Democrats are sounding increasingly loud alarms, it remains frustratingly unclear what they can do to prevent the country from plummeting into this looming crisis. A quick and overwhelming Biden victory would certainly help matters, but it's a tough proposition: While the Democrat retains a strong lead over his counterpart nationally, polls suggest the two are locked in tight races in several key states like Georgia, Iowa, Florida, and Arizona. The idea that typically deep-red states like Texas and Georgia are in play for Biden would seem to reflect the president’s challenging reelection prospects—but those states all are controlled by Republican-majority legislatures, creating just the opening Trump needs to call the votes bogus and appoint electors that will decide in his favor.
>>
This is a dire scenario, and one that could be upon us in a little over a month. The normal campaign fare of stump speeches and debate performances and policy rollouts may help Biden win election over the unpopular Trump — but establishing the legitimacy of that victory and actually taking office is another story. That, it seems, might require an unprecedented fight against a barrage of dirty tricks for which there’s no easy defense.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refuses-concede/616424/

The Election That Could Break America

If the vote is close, Donald Trump could easily throw the election into chaos and subvert the result. Who will stop him?

>Let us not hedge about one thing. Donald Trump may win or lose, but he will never concede.
>Trump’s crusade against voting by mail is the strategy of a man who expects to be outvoted and means to hobble the count.
>“Any scenario that you come up with will not be as weird as the reality of it,” a Trump legal adviser says.
>If you are a voter, think about voting in person. If you are at low risk for COVID-19, volunteer to work at the polls.
>>
Cool story, bro
>>
based Trump
>>
illegitimate president
>>
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/517901-trump-refuses-to-commit-to-peaceful-transition-of-power
Nothing says fascism and coup like refusing to follow what every president has done before you and call for legal ballots to be thrown out.
>>
>>696288

No one would stop him, there would be a few outraged facebook and reddit posts with thousands of like. And then people will go back to gaming or work.
>>
>>696285
>https://www.vanityfair.com
>bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit

Hmkay
>>
>>696376
See
>>696367
And
> Indeed, state Republican leaders have already casually indicated that they’d be all too happy to enable this kind of power grab. “I’ve mentioned it to them, and I hope they’re thinking about it too,” Lawrence Tabas, chairman of the Republican Party in Pennsylvania, one of the swing states on which the 2020 race could hinge, told Gellman. “It is one of the available legal options set forth in the constitution.”
The fact that such a brazen way of overturning the will of the people is even on the table for Republicans is telling how low they'll go.
>>
>>696377
sorry but no, hunny

the people want donald trump, even the liberal commiecucks. imagine what a teenager would do if they actually got what they want when they throw a tantrum? they die becuase they cant take care of themselves.

thats the exact same thing with liberals, they actually do want donald trump for president for 8 more years, they just dont know it.

throwing out term limits is the best possible thing we can do as a country as we will never have a president that is better than donald trump
>>
>>696379
Sorry, but yes. Trump is the one who openly said to the world that he won't commit to a peaceful transfer of power and the Republicans are openly talking about defying the will of the people and betraying 236 years of tradition.
That's called a coup kiddo.
>>
>>696379
Put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger with your toes, for the good of the country.
>>
>>696381
Well, Trump said this in regards to mail-in voting which any sensible person can see as an open avenue for fraud, be it fake votes beeing injected into the election or anonymity beeing removed from it forcing people to confirm to msm views to not alienate their friends, lovers, spouses or family members who might didagree with their choices(of their own free will or to maintain their own relationships) This is what you get for painting the POTUS as a Hitler analogue for close to 5 years.
Elections need to be anonymous so that nobody is intimidated to vote for someone they don't agree with.
>>
>>696398
>he unironically says while trump wants to put armed guards specifically to intimate people from voting
>>
>>696381
>>696389
leftist shills. either way, 4 more years of trump and there's nothing to be done about it.
>>
>>696379
>40% of the people want donald trump but he can't seem to increase the size of his base after four years
*FTFY

>>696398
You are only saying this because you know repubicans would be crushed by all the legitimate democrat votes if every single voter was sent a ballot.
>>
>>696402
>the trump shill is calling other people shills
>he thinks there is nothing to do about Trump trying and failing to rig the election again
It's a good thing your gut feelings don't count for shit.
>>
>>696379
Now THIS is gaslighting
>>
>>696403
no shit he would get crushed. 40% of the country wants trump because thats the % of people in the country who are actually americans. the other 60% are communists, liberals, poor people, or coloreds. trump is going to clean up this mess though, the day of the rope is soon
>>
>>696426
Can't tell if LARPing or gullible
>>
>>696428
He's clearly a gullible fascist, notice how he uses the communist buzzword. Everyone a fascist doesn't like is a communist to them.
>>
>>696432
>tfw being an american means being a fascist
the only way we can bring america back from the brink that you communists have brought us to is with a purge.
>>
>>696434
>the only thing to make things better is if everything stays the same
yeah that's the ticket
>>
>>696434
>In order to keep America shithole we must wipe out everyone who will save it.
True Commie talk.
>>
"Citing the president’s baseless claims of fraud"

Urban people in general are thieves, violent criminals and manipulators.
Urban people vote Democrat.
Urban vote counters have no problem lying about the count.

Urban people are not educated enough to be able to vote correctly.
Urban kids drop out of school more than then rural kids
Urban kits drop out sooner that rural kids.
Urban people have higher c02 and Co in their blood streem and that lowers iq.

The urban vote should only count as 50% of a suburban voter and only 25% of a rural voter.
>>
>>696404
im ready with my ar when the leftist incel hoardes attempt to do something. what are you going to do?
>>
>>696456
>Incel projecting
The ironing
>>
>>696461
ok leftist dog.
>>
>>696469
Cope more incel
>>
>>696518
ok leftist dog
>>
>>696518
> stocked up on guns, cant afford to move out of mom's basement, has nothing of value to steal, watches Rambo without pants on
>>
>>696533
Cope more incel
>>
>>696624
ok leftist
>>
>>696442
we get it, democracy doesn't favor Republicans
>>
>>696379
Most of our presidents have been better than this fuckhead
>>
>>696442
This brainlet generalizing brought to you by a rural voter. Imagine wanting to live in the sticks or in the city, absolute pleb
>>
>>696400
I dont know about burgeristan, in my cuntry theres always armed soldiers at the polls
Never saw them do anything other than stand there
I vote who I want because thankfully the secrecy of vote is sacred
>>
>>696367
>we must defeat fascism by becoming fascist
Big brain move from the GOP
>>
>>696696
>Defeat fascism
Pretty sure the GOP always supported fascism. How any supported or got money from the Nazis?
>>
I cant wait to see how this election plays out its gonna be hilarious, because either way it goes people are gonna chimp out like crazy, and depending on who wins were gonna hear a slew of these types of conspiracy nut schizos going crazy, gonna be great fun.
>>
>>696702
Nobody liked the nazis back in the 30s-40s. Also, many of the modern day Reps would have been Dems back in that time period too (Dems still had a solid lock on the South in those days). If anything, Nazis would have been trying to funnel money into the KKK, which were southern Democratic aligned, not Republican.
>>
>>696288
>If the vote is close, Donald Trump could easily throw the election into chaos and subvert the result. Who will stop him?
No one can stop him now, he has ascended into godhood. Better not vote.
>>
>>696711
>Nobody
The American Bund, which Trump lifted a lot of his rhetoric from disagrees.
Also the correct way to look at it is conservative vs liberal so conservatives can do the usual weasel tactic of blaming a party when the issue is ideology.
Like how they want to escape blame for being the confederates during the civil war.
>>
>>696721
They've been pretty consistent on social issues then, but there economic policy has swapped a couple of times.
>>
>>696702
nazis were communist/leftist dumbfuck
>>
>>696730
You're retarded.
>>
>>696730
Yeah, go say that on Stormfront or /pol/ and see how they react. Reason why Nazis get placed on the right is because historically, they've allied with the right to fight against the left. I know it's politics by association, but still, you don't see nazis showing up to leftist rallies and protests. You do see them at shit like Unite the Right though.
>>
>>696730
>the anti-comintern pact was just leftist infighting because the nazis thought they could do communism better
Ah, of course, that's exactly how history went.
>>
>>696730
ah, this old chestnut again - fucking kys !
>>
>>696368
The military isn't necessarily on Trump's side. They might stop him.
>>
>>696379
Learn to write English properly if you want to be taken seriously, Cletus.
>>
>>696398
Do you hear yourself when you talk?
>>
>>696442
>>696682
Actually the current way we vote for the senate and the electoral college heavily favors conservative voters. Republicans have an automatic advantage.
>>
>>696705
I wouldn't consider violence in the streets "fun".
>>
>>696909
"democracy doesn't favor Republicans" technically agrees with that. If there wasn't the electoral college, Republicans as we know them today would have no chance of winning.
>>
>>696912
Pffft it was coming one way or another anon, I'm cool to get it over with at this point, economic collapse as well while were at it. We cant put this shit off forever.
>>
>>696914
>thisushituruagaaain.zip
We know, but no one wants NY, FL and CA in charge of electing all of our presidents, those states are already the worst places in the country, why would we want them doing that to the rest of it?
>>
>>696926
>nobody wants this thing that in fact a majority of the country objectively wants
Boy, you're really stuck in there aren't ya?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/517926-gallup-61-percent-support-abolishing-the-electoral-college
>>
Politics was a mistake
>>
>>696285
Oh no. You might have to riot, or something.
>>
>>696692
The left doesn't want anyone at the polls to interfere with their thugs intimidating people to not vote. It's projection. It's always projection.
>>
Thank fuck I hope this happens, it's time to spice things up here. Why do leftist reddit faggots here believe in the power of democracy when it was that same system that leads to their so called "fascist demise?" Do they not realize that Hitler didn't initially come within means of revolution but rather democracy?

In fact, why should I support democracy? I know and you know that people are inferior and unequal, saying otherwise is an unrealistic and sensationalist cope. Shouldn't it be that the most qualified people should have a say in what goes on in their country? And not some age requirement and a citizenship requirement which requires some to take a test for and others are just born with it? I could literally vote for a person just because his penis size is larger and there's nobody that can do anything about in a liberal democratic society. Plus doesn't a multicultural and democratic society create conflict rather than unity because of multiple cultural beliefs?
>>
>>696954
It doesn't matter how many people you stuff into them, no one outside of your ghettos wants you in charge.
>>
>>696962
I see, so nearly two-thirds the country are unwashed urban turds, is it?

Fascinating. Your enthusiasm for so blatantly idiotic a position is a sight to behold. Please continue to espouse on the voting rights of dirt.

Oh wait, dirt doesn't vote.
>>
>>696965
dirt does vote. it votes liberal.

SHOULD dirt vote though? no. and anyone who says it can shouldnt be allowed to live in the country.
>>
>>696965
People like you are the very reason the electoral college exists.
>>
>>696965

It's going to be hilarious going forward. As the populations of major cities like those in NY and California keep growing, you'll wind up with situations where it's possible for a president to win election with like 25-30% of the popular vote lmao

It's such a joke and I'm just glad I have alternatives.
>>
>>696957
Not politics, but political parties. Ban them and force everyone to run independent.
>>
>>696966
OMG LIBRULS!!?!?
>>
There's nothing in the constitution saying the public gets to elect the president at all. It can all be done by state legislatures.

The states have been trying to give the public more say in their government ever since the constitution was ratified, so public votes have been a thing since the beginning - Maine, in particular, set up ranked voting this year.

Meanwhile, the GOP is willing to rob the public of voting rights altogether, just to keep Trump in office.

What does America stand for, if not freedom and democracy? What "again" does this MAGA effort harken back to? America has never been totalitarian before, so far as I know.
>>
>>697014
Leftism isn't compatible with freedom.
>>
>>697024
Conservatism is a mental disorder
>>
>>697077
That's why more and more decent people are drifting more and more right right past it. I thank the egalitarian garbage for their antics, the far reaches of the true right have never been stronger or in higher numbers. My name's Cletus and my folk are realizing what they are and what all the others are.
>>
>>696914
That and gerrymandering.
>>
>>697081
Far right ideology is the kind of mental disorder that requires a padded room, a straight jacket, and copious amounts of Thorazine.
>>
>>697014
>America has never been totalitarian before, so far as I know.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/lincolns-suspension-of-habeas-corpus-is-challenged
>Early in the war, President Lincoln faced many difficulties due to the fact that Washington was located in slave territory. Although Maryland did not secede, Southern sympathies were widespread. On April 27, 1861, Lincoln suspended the writ of habeas corpus between Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia to give military authorities the necessary power to silence dissenters and rebels. Under this order, commanders could arrest and detain individuals who were deemed threatening to military operations. Those arrested could be held without indictment or arraignment.
>>
>>696906
Depends on how hard the coup is. If it's sufficiently soft, they won't get involved. If Trump actually steals the election, it'll be because the American people let him, and the military won't get in the way of that.
>>
The only people attempting to rig the election are the Democrats who insist on insecure mail in voting. They dont even want signatures on the ballots.
>>
>>697127
its worse than that. i overheard a democratic official talking about how he just sent 10000 ballots to his office for his interns to fill out and mail in. the election is already decided, democrats won
>>
>>697087
>not wanting government and PTA moms dictating their life and vocabulary is a mental disorder
>>
>>697077
Sure? Can you find a single leftist that's been arrested during the peaceful protests in the last four months that isn't clinically mentally ill and/or on drugs? I'm sure they're not representative of your ideology, for some reason.
>>
>>697087
>people who disagree with me must be sedated and locked up
Wow, what a unique philosophy in the recent history of unhinged leftism.
>>
Read my lips no new taxes.I did not have a sexual relationship with that womon.Masks prevent the spread over covid.The poles Saide a 95 percent Trump would not become president.The popular vote means big cities will control Small cities and farmers Will have almost no say in voting.If Trump cured Cancer the dems would say it was dum luck.
>>
I'm worried about PRESIDENT TRUMPS SAFETY TODAY, IF ANY DAY FOR ASSASSINATION, I FEAR IT ON THIS DAY, NEWPORT NEWCE, OLD ENGLSH FOR NEWTOWN, cryptic message from pointing to this day, tippecannoe curse, presidents elected on years like 2020 , every 5 terms, have been assassinated, regan broke the curse, 25th president , 35th both assassinated and no Trump 45... I have more info, just not sure where it would go on this site. Called the secret service... Told them today is his 1344 day of office which is 13'13'13 or 4'4'4. Both meaning death ×3 . Also 39 days till election which is 13,13,13 or 13×3.. today is 9.25 which is 3 squared is 9 or trinity ×trinity. And 5 squared is 25. Which is alchemy and masonry. 4 months to the day from George Floyd which was may 25. In minneapolis minnesota. Or M.M. =33 or 13,13. Or master mason. It happend in the twin city during Gemini social which is referred to as the twins... Today is libra social which is the scales. NEWPORT NEWS is NN or 22 , number of angel pact on my hermon for corruption of mankind, or it's 14'14 which is 5'5 which is again alchemy and Mason's. 25 is also huge as it's the sum of the square of 3 & 4. = 9+16=25. 3×3=9+ 4×4=16. And 5 squared is 25. 9×25 is 225 and added up is 9. ..I'm not all into this stuff but THEY ARE. Also newport news is VA and close to Langley and home of the FBI or CIA which is deep state, same responsible for JFK. This is their plan so PELOSI can take power. They have put out cryptic messages I believe. Just like PELOSI " good morning, Sunday morning"... Notified secret service and they just didn't care. WTF... Need help from the community to get the message. TODAY!
>>
>>696675
is leftist supposed to be an insult?
>>
>>697344
If it's not, kill yourself.
>>
>>697115
Thought the militaryfags had been triggered after Trump went out with that "lmaoo look at those losers who died at the war I ain't paying no respects mf". I remember seeing a clip with this major general going ham on Trump after his comments on KIA soldiers were leaked
>>
nothing more American than disregard for the will of the people and subversion of democracy!
>>
>>697344
yes, you leftist
>>
So the fact that the DNC did *exactly the same thing* and wargamed out scenarios where they refused to accept the outcome of the election is okay?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/08/06/election-2020-war-games-trump-vs-biden-race-show-risk-chaos/5526553002/

Or is that equally upsetting?
>double standard in 3... 2...
>>
It'll be Florida 2000 but on a national scale.
>>
>>697095
That was when the Conservatives committed high treason and were waging war against the United States.
This time they're shattiering every democratic norm and overturning the will of the people to cling to power.
>>
>>697615
>conservatives
Want to make it any more obvious you arent American?
>>
>>697618
>Ideologically the confederates were the conservatives.
You notice conservatives today always make the strawman that the civil war was about parties so they can blame the democrats, whom are the liberals of today, when the democrats of the 1860 were conservatives.
>>
>>697623
>conservatives
Really highlighting the whole "I am not American" thing, arent you?
>>
>>697625
>Everything is party
So you're a shill.
Got it.
>>
>>697627
Liberal v Conservative is a European thing. In America its Left v Right.

Just an FYI for next time you try to LARP.
>>
>>697642
Jesus Christ, what? Just say whatever and it's true, huh??
>>
Rest assured, OP, you don't need to worry about Trump disputing or doctoring the outcome of this next election, I can promise you that.
>>
>>697642
That would explain why Americans came up with libtards, shitlib and similar slurs right? Idiot.
>>
>>697642
>LARP
/pol/ppet spotted
>>
>>697642
That's still liberal vs conservative.
Sorry conservative, you're both right wing, and have always been on the wrong side of history.
Either with the bongs, confederates, nazis or ow Trump.
>>
>>696960
Wasn't aware that having only one party on the ballot with thugs threatening to kill nonvoters is emblematic of a democracy.
>>
>>697642
You're an idiot.

t. US citizen.
>>
>>697840
>>697807
>>697789
>>697772
Eurocucks fucking seething
>>
>>697789
>hahah! you come from /pol/! the most popular board on 4chan where you talk about the exact same things as /news/!
Yes, and?
>>
>>696960
>Shouldn't it be that the most qualified people should have a say in what goes on in their country?
And how is that determined?
>>
>>697842
>He confesses
Makes the job easier.
>>
>>698240
>he confesses!
To what? Going to a more popular version of /news/?

Its hardly a zinger anon.
>>
>>696404
>take a senile boomer seriously
>acting like he could even do this
>>
>>696285
Fraud has already been found and only a million people have voted. I'm sure this race will be a fucking farce and Trump has every right to be doubtful
>>
>>698301
every vote thats not done directly in person by a white person needs to be thrown out or this election is RIGGED and FRAUDULENT.
>>
>>698413
Every vote besides the trump appointed electoral college is fraud.
>>
>>696285
Pay4Ballot fraud has been discovered in Minnesota.

Doubters BTFO
>>
>>697842
This board is nice because I can check a thread and come back eight hours later to the same thread.
>>
Why does Biden refuse to commit to accepting the outcome of the election if he loses? Biden is endangering the legitimacy of the American democratic system. We may need to get the military to drag him kicking and screaming to his concession speech. How can we allow this person to be a presidential candidate?
>>
>>698489
Remember: Biden has not promised the American public that he will not launch our nukes on our own cities the moment he's inaugurated.
>>
>>698512
why would he promise something he definitely will be doing?
>>
>>698526
If it's so obvious, why hasn't he committed to it? What is he hiding?
>>
>>698527
hes hiding any number of things.1) that he hates america 2) that he loves china and russia 3) that hes a communist 4) that hes a satanist 5) that hes a jewish deep state agent

the list goes on
>>
>>698512
Who can I vote for that will nuke ourselves? That is who I want.
>>
>>698545
biden. the first thing he will do in office is release all nodular weapons and destroy america completely.
>>
>>698477
>Another false flag operation in a swing state
Trump is getting desperate.
>>
Notice /pol/ is trying to slide threads again.
>>
>>698532
Those are all things Trump are though.
>>
Interesting take, you're seeing conservative state propaganda and shills on the internet really upping the idea there are secret Trump voters and a 'silent majority'
It's pretty clear this is to give them cover to discredit the polls when they steal the election and it's well outside of the margin of error

>But 2016!
That was within the margin of error.
>>
Trump once again refuses to say he not only won't accept the results if he loses, he's telling his supporters to stand by to riot or attack people on election day.
>>
>>696442
>>696966
>>698413
>>698416
Indeed, urban-things are things. Inferiority of things self-evident yes-yes. Things only successful by stealing from Skaven yes-yes. In just world, Skaven vote worth limitless times that of thing vote because thing vote worth nothing.
>>
>>700985
Are you okay?
>>
>>700989
I think he's trying to communicate in broken Russian like the people who's quoting.
>>
>>700989
>>701390
That's not Russian, it's Orwellian Newspeak, the language invented in 1984 to make it impossible to criticize the state.

Bit of a big brain joke but a joke nonetheless
>>
>>696285
Lets get this civil war going!
>>
>>701417
It's a normal brain joke, but you're talking to middle schoolers who haven't read the book yet.
>>
>>701474
>>701417
it's a reference to a miniature wargame played by autistic neckbeards, you psuedo-intellectual fucks
>>
Don't forget, Trump is still going to attempt this.
>>
Vanityfair is not a credible news source
>>
>>697344
well leftism is fakebullshit so why not
>>
>>702427
Conservatism is a mental illness.
>>
https://theintercept.com/2020/10/05/iowa-absentee-ballot-requests-trump/
>>
>>699101
I'm going to sound dumb, what's sliding?

Also, I pray this doesn't happen next month. If Trump loses, he just loses, nuff said. He was the risk gamble of the last four years because Hillary wasn't really likeable and Obama was done with his terms. And Trump fucked up, so now if he goes, he goes.
>>
>>701469
How about no and the cops arrest all the Alt-Right. That sounds better.
>>
>>702423
And yet it's here. It's a credible concern for voters. If Trump and Russia fucked with the vote last time, there's a good chance the vote could get fucked with again.
>>
God Trump fanatics are so fucking crazy. I mean calling him a God Emperor like a video game, calling for Crusades to murder random people because of color and beleifs.

And then declaring it's some secret strategy he knows all along because they can't ever accept that Uncle Trump fucked up.

And all these little fuckers fetishize this chaos, because they think 4chan is some powerful secret society like Illuminati that control the world from beyond the reaches of normalcy, when it's just dumb luck and Larpers putting freverent frenzy into the posters.

I think the worst of it is them trying to rationalize all of it with them saying they're in the right for it, and somehow America becoming more one-party state is a GOOD thing?

And why? Because some boogymen they call "SJWs" hid boobies in their vidya, and put gay black women in their cartoons.

What a bunch of fucking jokers.
>>
>>706361
It truly is a clown world.

*sad honk*
>>
>>706363
Except I feel no matter what happens in November, there will be mass violence and the 2010s will be remembered as one of the worst times of the 21st century.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.