[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: tenor.png (218 KB, 500x280)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/09/20/jake-gardner-james-scurlock-shooting-omaha-nebraska-suicide/5848139002/

A white bar owner charged with fatally shooting an unarmed Black man in May during protests in Omaha, Nebraska died by suicide in Oregon on Sunday, according to Gardner's attorneys.

"The family of Jake Gardner has asked Tom Monaghan and myself to share the news of his death today, at his own hand," attorney Stu Dornan said at a press conference Sunday.

The Hillsboro Police Department in Oregon is conducting an investigation into a cause of death after finding Gardner's body outside a medical clinic, according to a news release.

Dornan said Gardner, 38, was scheduled to return to Omaha on Sunday night to face charges in the death of 22-year-old James Scurlock on May 30. A grand jury charged Gardner on Tuesday with manslaughter, attempted assault, making terroristic threats and using a gun to commit a felony.

"Unfortunately, there are two men who have died in a terrible tragedy," Dornan said. "It's a terrible tragedy for the Omaha community, it's a terrible tragedy for James Scurlock and his family, it's a terrible tragedy for the Gardner family."

Gardner's death comes two days after Douglas County District Judge James Gleason approved an arrest warrant but only signed the affidavit portion, the Omaha World-Herald reported. Gleason did not sign an actual warrant, the newspaper reported.

Dornan said Gardner left Omaha after the May 30 shooting due to "great risks," such as death threats.

Gardner shot and killed Scurlock outside his bar in downtown Omaha as protests erupted across the country following the Memorial Day death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police.
>>
The shooting was reviewed by a grand jury after Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine initially declined to file charges, believing that Gardner had acted in self-defense after reviewing video and witness statements. Kleine later requested the review after his decision was criticized to ensure people kept faith in the justice system.

Surveillance video seemed to show words exchanged between Gardner, his father and protesters before Gardner, flashing a gun, backed away. Gardner was shoved to the ground by two people before he fired two shots, sending people scrambling. Scurlock then jumped on Gardner's back and was shot by Gardner.

>'I have no sympathy for him': Scurlock family responds to the death of Jake Gardner

https://www.ketv.com/article/i-have-no-sympathy-for-him-scurlock-family-responds-to-the-death-of-jake-gardner/34115795

OMAHA, Neb. —

"Are we supposed to feel bad? Personally, I don't have any condolences to give and never will," said Riss Mitchell.

The family of James Scurlock told KETV Newswatch 7 they don't have any sympathy for Jake Gardner, the man charged with the death of James Scurlock. Gardner died by suicide on Sunday.

"If he [Gardner] claimed to be that it was self defense, then why was he so afraid to go to trial," said James' sister Chandalea Jones. "Why was he so afraid for the public to see the truth and see who he really was?"

The Scurlock family says they'll never receive justice because Jake will never be held accountable for James' death.

"I feel like there was lack of closure, you cant close a case," said father James Scurlock II."
"You can't orchestrate a murder and then take your own life."

Gardner's attorney said he was acting in self-defense and struggled with PTSD, but the Scurlocks say that is no excuse for James' killing back in May.

"A lot of people have trauma they are dealing with from the past. That does not mean it's OK," said Mitchell.
>>
The Scurlocks told KETV they've received multiple threats since Gardner's death on Sunday.

"We have to live with the fact that people genuinely don't like us because someone killed our brother. We have people in our face mad at us because someone we don't know killed our brother," said Jones. "We are afraid and we live in Omaha, [Gardner] got the chance to run away somewhere else."

The Scurlocks called the handling of their loved one's case another example of racial injustice.

"If my brother would've killed Jacob, my brother would have been arrested, charged and convicted, waiting for sentencing right now," said Mitchell.

Special Prosecutor in the Scurlock case is scheduled to hold a news conference on Tuesday regarding the case, KETV Newswatch 7 will air the press conference live on air.
>>
When the fuck will these people learn? The gun stays put away until there's an immediate threat, pulling on someone during an argument is going to get you fucked by the long dick of the law if found out.
>>
>>695849
>muh freedom to bear arms
Don't tell people what to do with their weapons, Anon.
>>
>>695840
>Surveillance video seemed to show words exchanged between Gardner, his father and protesters before Gardner, flashing a gun, backed away. Gardner was shoved to the ground by two people before he fired two shots, sending people scrambling. Scurlock then jumped on Gardner's back and was shot by Gardner.

He tried to walk away from the confrontation, was physically assaulted by multiple people and knocked to the ground where he was physically assaulted again.
>>
>>695840
>family of James Scurlock
>All different last names
Hmmmm
>>
>>695849
>The gun stays put away until there's an immediate threat

The gun shouldn't even be a factor

maybe stop being such a fucking racist and you wont have these problems
>>
Gardner was murdered by political correctness. The Protesters win again. Its time for the crusades.
>>
>suicide
Yeah right
>>
>>695839
Congratulations on giving the right another martyr
>>
>>695857
Thanks for pointing out that guns don't kill people.
>>
>>695881
Martyrs don't kill themselves unless they're taking someone else with them.
>>
>>695891
The right wing victim complex will find a way to celebrate him even though it's clear he murdered someone.
Just like how that white supremacist in Portland was looking for people to attack before he got shot by someone in self defense. Because a guy not looking for trouble has two cans of mace, a baton and gun while his friend yells 'we got another one right here!' while he then unloads his mace on someone unprovoked before getting shot.
If anything the guy who the police executed later in a clear revenge killing should be the one who is martyred.
>>
>>695856
>family of James Scurlock
>All different last names
> Surprised that family is not a bunch of inbred retards
Arkansas poster detected
>>
>>695896
Yes, trying to leave as multiple people approach you, then shooting when those people jump you, all during fucking riots, is a clear cut case of murder.
>we got another one right here!
What a spin. The gun was out and aimed before the mace was fired, and it was the BLM activists who yelled about having another one. They were the ones who made the approach. They were the ones who shot less than a second into the engagement.
Keep fucking lying.
>>
>>695849
They were in the process of beating him you retarded ape.
>>
>>695860
I always drive 1700 miles when I decide to kill myself.
>>
>>695854
funny how none of these worthless cocksleeves respond to comments that point out what actually happened
>>
>>695857
>just don't be rascist, let him kill you, whitey
it was self defense, idc what fucking color he was but apparently you do, hows that nigger dick taste?
>>
>>695839
the retarded caption along with the equally gay pic to accompany it really tells us everything we need to know about the poster.

O P I S A F A G G O T
>>
And this is why you don't give everyone fucking guns. Yanks, idiots.
>>
>>695891
Not true. See Socrates
>>
>>695910
and of course there's no responce from >>695891 because these idiots will baselessly slander an innocent man to protect the filth of society from scrutiny and then give up when theyre proven wrong, the second that undeniable facts are brought up they retreat back to their little echo chamber jerk circles where they can gleefully suck nigger dick all day.
>>
>>695938
my bad, insult was meant for >>695896
>>
>fires 'warning shots' during a conflict
You might as well have bad aim in their eyes. Warning shots are for catching someone unalert, not to deter aggravation.
>>
So here's my thoughts:
1. From the video, it totally looked like self-defense.
2. Based on Gardner's communications, the grand jury found there is probably cause to think it's not what it looked like (i.e., that Gardner had, due to his own criminal intent, lost self-defense privilege)
3. Communications implies conspiracy. Did Gardner kill himself or was he killed to keep him quiet?
>>
>>695910
Watch the video, they were approaching him ad had the mace ready which showed intent to attack.
The guy was 100% justified to stand his ground and shoot his attacks.
Keep in mind the guy sprays the mace first before getting shot as well.
>>
>>695941
Fun Fact: Suckling the average black penis tastes better than spit shining Trump's grease paint covered mushroom.

Source: playboy magazine
>>
>>695896
The Portland shooter is on camera stalking the victim before shooting him. He never sprayed the mace, the shooter hit the can with a stray shot. Fuck off with your lies, Reinoehl was looking for a rightwinger to murder.
>>
>>695942
>fires 'warning shots' during a conflict

I'm really beginning to question just wtf gun nuts get out of NRA. Aren't these fucks supposed to know how to use a gun, best practices, and law of the land?

Might as well just aim side ways at this point.
>>
>>696083
niggers getting shot for thretening a man's life has nothing to do with Trump, you dont have to like the President to understand that it was self defense.
>>
>>695928
>just let the black people beat you to death and destroy your business
How progressive!
>>
>>696125
Fewer than one in twenty gun owners are members of the NRA. If you weren't clinically retarded, you'd know that.
>>
>>696150
>Buy weapon
>Have no idea how to use it or proper procedures
>Somehow I'm the retard

Ok anon. You keep smacking your tendies, shoving your gun down your pants thinking it makes you look cool, and believing whatever else gets you off.
>>
>>696160
Hilarious that you people want the police to fire warning shots or shoot them in the legs, but when it suits you, people shouldn't do that. Just take the beating. You might survive.

Keep seething. Americans bought another 130,000 guns today.
>>
>>696149
>the black boogeyman
>>
>>696190
You're in a thread about someone who shot a black guy that was assaulting him. I swear you chimps get off on being as retarded as possible.
>>
The problem with the Second Amendment in the United States is that it gives any retard the opportunity to own a fucking gun.

The stark reality is that most people on this planet are not qualified nor capable of owning a firearm responsibly. That's why we can't have nice things like guns -- there are too many low IQ retards ruining shit for the rest of us.
>>
>>695856
Anon do you know what a maiden name is?
>>
You got to make examples of a few people who kill blacks during times of racial tension. But cops are sacred cows, so you just have to throw random shop-keepers under the bus instead.
>>
>>695839
A man kills another man in self defense, and then kills himself because his country values the life of the useless dead N over his. And that's funny? We all saw the video, the N was in the wrong here.
>>
>>695839
>>695840
>>695841
>Gardner was shoved to the ground by two people before he fired two shots
So it was self defense.
>>
good riddance. hope some of his buddies follow
>>
>>696105
>Being this deluded
The actual video shows the attacker macing first and getting shot for it. Unless you think gunshots are on a delay.
>>
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/interview-jake-gardner-owner-hive-rock-club-art-galley/id1092899185?i=1000366596366

He uses the n-word 029385324098572398723572340985723098475 times.
>>
>>696205
if someone has a big gun and threatens to shoot you with that big gun do you let him shoot first? sounds kinda gay to me
>>
>>696205
>>696197
He lost self defense when he punched the woman.
There's a reason he was charged by a grand jury.
>>
>>695839
Nice.
>>
>>696277
He should have been charged with assault too. But given the police covered up the murder, the grand jury was focused only on that.
In which they decided he'd be charged with manslaughter. And given it was grand jury, he was going to be more than likely be fucked in a general trial so either he killed himself or as >>696077 said, he was killed to keep quiet, or to keep BLM from getting a major victory against police backed racists.
>>
>>695849
>until there's an immediate threat
You mean like a horde of feral apes looting burning and killing their way towards you?
>>
>>695839
>A white bar owner charged with fatally shooting an unarmed Black man
Why is white lower case, but black capitalized?
>>
>>696354
it's their new language. better learn before you have to start shooting to protect yourself and your family.
>>
>>695839 read faggot
It is a lot worse crime to murder someone, than being a racist
>>
>>696354
get used to it white we capitol now
>>
>>696354
That's some high quality achievement from the BLM rioters.
>>
>>696373
He was both a racist and murderer.
>>
>>696250
No no, he uses the n-word 987433987324509823745089726345092834 times. Get it right.
>>
>celebrating something that is absolutely terrible optics for your movement
Yikes.
>>
>>696382
You speak the language of your conquerors and you still can't get the language right. Even your music is in our language. Chimp.
>>
>>696568
>Trying to gaslight
Justice would have bee served if he didn't kill himself like a total pussy.
>>
>>696571
Wow you think a lot of yourself, incel.
>>
>>696597
>small-business owner attacked
>shoot person in self defence
>DA declines to prosecute
>mob protests outside DA's house
>DA does 180 and prosecutes
>guy kills himself
Its terrible optics and there are ~3 narratives in this story that are grade-A ammunition from Trump and Fox News personalities to campaign with and target key voting groups.

Your an idiot or a bot if you are unable to see this.
>>
>>696599
Nice try, queer. I am justifiably arrogant and regularly producing beautiful White children. But it's the negroes that are obsessed and extremely jealous with Whites.
>>
>>696568
A complete lack of self awareness is a hallmark of the leftist ideology.
>>
>>696602
And your credibility goes out the window.
>>
>>696612
https://omaha.com/news/crime/no-charges-will-be-filed-against-omaha-bar-owner-who-fatally-shot-protester-don-kleine/article_8e71702d-d5bf-544e-9fac-26108ac81a24.html
>>
>>696614
You just proved the corrupt DA wasn't going to charge him. Good job.
>>
>>695929
Socrates wasn't a martyr. He decided hemlock was a better route. Read more.
>>
>>696616
????

Thats what I said in the first place
>>
>>696619
And your credibility goes out the window.
>>
>>696620
yes >>696614
>>
>>696617
Not true. Socrates is considered a martyr is some circles, though it is debatable given the evidence for his innocence is mostly through Plato. However, the fact that some people consider him one. And have written books exploring him as one, proves my point.
>>
>>695849
he only shot once he was being choked to death
>>695839
lin wood will probably start coming after you people now for slander of the dead
>>
I don't understand why he killed himself. Like why not shoot other people instead of yourself? What a pussy.

>>696354
because Jews are trying to demoralize Whites
>>
>>696688
>I don't understand why he killed himself. Like why not shoot other people instead of yourself?
because it was murder
>>
>>696688
>I don't understand why he killed himself
Did he?
>>
>>695928
tell that to the rising knife crime in nyc and the uk. cant even really argue that lack of guns would make for more discerning decisions i.e. the guy who tried to take on a mob with a sword and another guy a bow
gun control will only impede the law abiding. it can dissuade the poorly informed, yes, but that wont do anything when the stakes are high i.e. 2020 being the biggest year in history for registering new gun owners with each consecutive month setting a new record. you can bet your ass I trust less than a third of them with a gun but the retardedly stringent laws in LA didnt stop them.
>>
>>696631
See
>>696616
>>
>>696733
Good fearmongering. Nice racebait, too.
>>
>>696735
???
I'm just saying that the availability of guns in the us isnt the immediate cause and implied that violence in the states can also be found elsewhere regardless of weapon used?
>>
>>696735
>>696738
I'm sticking on this since it's the first time I've experienced it personally (serves me right for posting in /news/ instead of normally lurking) but come on bro, pick out where I was fearmongering or racebaiting lest you oust yourself as a russian bot that can't extend beyond clipped sentences comprised of the spicy /pol/ buzzwords.
buzzwords are truly god tier. can post anything devoid of meaning and yet the terms and their associated implication alone can make it seem as if there were substance.
>>
Violent piss and shit world and you are proud of it lol
>>
>Gardner was indicted by a grand jury on charges of manslaughter, use of a firearm, attempted first-degree assault and terroristic threats in relation to the May death of James Scurlock.
He was fucked given it was all on video
Also a special prosecutor was appointed to get around the corrupt DA's cover up. It's why it went to a grand jury that indicted him on all those charges.
>>
>>697263
Is he corrupt only because he didn't give you the outcome you wanted?
>>
>>695854
He flashed his gun and didn't draw it. I was raised that if you have to show it be prepared to use it and you're responsible for every single round fired as long as you live. How did the dummy get into the situation in the first place? Was he looking for a fight?
>>
>>697282
You know the answer anon, why even ask? /news/ is a containment board for leftist agitprop spammers
>>
>>697334
yeah it's definitely the case that nobody ever spams rightist agitprop in here

that could never happen
>>
>>697335
>HIT DOG
>>
black people don't matter.
>>
>>697282
Why does everything have to be personal stakes to you anon?
This is simple good vs evil. And good prevailed this time.
>>
>>697633
Everything is simple to you egalitarian simpletons. Sounds blissful living in a kindergarten fantasy where we can all just be nice and get along because everyone is the same. You're the perfect slave.
>>
>>697637
I'm pretty sure people like you are the first ones rounded up and shot be either side in the revolution.
>>
>>697639
Confirmed boomer.
>>
>>697639
What the fuck are you even saying? Go watch Fox, old-timer faggot.
>>
>>697639
Mhmm I'm sure you're safe from the guns of revolution.
>>
>>697657
blue on blue is always possible I suppose
>>
>>697657
Guns of the Patriots
>>
>>695857
Yes, fuck freedom of speech and the 1st amendment and all the rest of that silly civil rights nonsense.
People should only be able to express a sanctioned opinion.
>>
>>697329
>he was being white without a license in front of his own property, he was asking for it!
>>
>>695860
>>695914
What's all this?
>>
Followed his leader.
>>
>>697843
He apparently decided to drive to Oregon to kill himself.
>>
haha trumpers head go boom
>>
>>697846
More like some of his far right friends drove him there to make it look like he was murdered.
They failed.
>>
>>695839
Excellent story. Made me smile.
>>
>>695839
There's enough cope here for every leftie.
>>
>>698542
>>>/x/
>>
>>698542
>complete heresay
dude wasnt even remotely far right, heres what happened
nigger tried to kill him, he killed the nigger in self defense
he goes to court with a pretty solid self defence case
*public pressure from blm*
prosecutors crack under pressure and just go along with the narrative, it ruins his entire life and he either kills himself or is murdured.

now dumbass white liberals predictably rush in to defend the nigger and laugh at the buisiness owner's expense
>>
>>698714
i cant even conceive how wide your soy chugging ass opened your mouth when you woke up to the headline

"bad right wing man kills himself after shooting innocent black man, INSTANT KARMA"
>>
>>699001
>DURR LE SOY LE SNOY AHHAHAHAHA XDDD
kys
>>
>>698996
>Here's what happened
Not according to the grand jury you silly racist.
>>
>>697329
You idiot. Stop victim blaming.
>>
>>699005
its tue tho
>>
>>699007
the video directly contradicts what "duh grand jury" said
>>
>>695857
>maybe stop being such a fucking racist and you wont have these problems

I can't tell if you retards are trolling or not at this point.
>>
>>699007
https://youtu.be/5q56ZiVWL-M
>>
>>695840
>The shooting was reviewed by a grand jury after Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine initially declined to file charges, believing that Gardner had acted in self-defense after reviewing video and witness statements. Kleine later requested the review after his decision was criticized to ensure people kept faith in the justice system.

In other words, evidence proved that he indeed was acting in self defense but they decided to prosecute an innocent man in order to appease the cult-of-woke.

In other words, OP, this mans blood is on the hands of fuckweasels such as yourself who are mentally incapable of looking at the facts and instead just scream "MUH INSTUHTOOSHUNAL RAYCISM" at the top of your lungs.
>>
>>696294
seek help
>>
>>699056
He's right, though, that is an immediate threat.
>>
>>699038
The grand jury decides whether or not to charge. Sorry you didn't like what your fellow citizens decided.
>>
>>699063
But how often do they charge just to appease the mob? As we see here. You're talking in circles to defend subhumans you fucking faggot. Subhumans are not my fellow citizens, fuck you.
>>
>>699066
>incapable of looking at the facts
>subhumans, faggot

Think I have all the facts I need, racist homophobe : )
>>
>>699066
>But how often do they charge just to appease the mob?
Just as often as juries convict random people to "appease the mob."

>Subhumans are not my fellow citizens, fuck you.
You can petition to be tried by a jury of ubermensch instead of citizens when you finally decide to shoot up your local mall. I wouldn't hold my breath.
>>
>>699069
Egalitarian garbage. Stay in the city, see where it gets you.
>>
>>699070
I wonder how often to actually speak with people who don't hold your exact views. I'm betting never. Dumbass.
>>
>>699033
>>699036
All you did was prove he did it and deserved to be prosecuted. While also proving the DA is corrupt for not charging in the first place.
Good job racists.
>>
>>699038
>>699066
>>699073
>>699074
>Seething racist who's upset his fellow racist can't get away with murder.
>>
>>695839
Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>
>>699074
A random sample of the population agreed with me and not you, shit-for-brains. Sorry they can't all be self-appointed ubermensch and ethnic cleaners all-in-one like you.
>>
>>695859
>The Protesters win again

And will continue to. The times they are a changin'. Get out your gun, Cleetus yer gunna need it lol
>>
>>695896
>The right wing victim complex will find a way to celebrate him even though it's clear he murdered someone.

Yeah and the rest of the world will laugh at them.
>>
>>695938
If he was so innocent why wouldn't he defend what he did in public and court? Why neck himself like a coward? Because he knew damn well what he did and that the longer it went on the more he and his family would be revealed to be the shitstain bigots they are. So he did the most noble thing and confessed in the biggest way possible.
>>
>>699106
>If he was so innocent why wouldn't he defend what he did in public and court? Why neck himself like a coward?
Because COVID lockdowns ensure that his bar couldn't resurrect even if he cleaned it up and if he did come back it was going to be too late in his life to matter.
>>
>>699091
>We know he is guilty because he is racist
>We know he is racist because he is guilty

Imagine being such a tool that you can utter this kind of reasoning without realizing what is inherently wrong with it.

People as stupid as you should unironically kill themselves.
>>
>>699125
Maybe he should have injected more bleach like Trump said, that should have helped!
>>
>>699126
>People as stupid as you should unironically kill themselves.

But the right is already so good at it.
>>
>>699106
you are so full of it
>>
>>699138
Of what? Justice?
>>
>>699126
Seems to me he killed himself, did you read the article?
>>
>>699126
He's guilty because he murdered someone.
He did it because he's racist.

>People as stupid as you should unironically kill themselves.
The racist is clearly as stupid as your bar because he unironically killed himself
>>
>>697282
It was corrupt because there was a warrant out for his arrest, and the police just sat on it for a week and he killed himself.
Just gives more evidence that we must defund the police.
>>
>>695839
The greatest irony would’ve been suicide by cop
>>
>>699308
The DA is corrupt because the police didn't act on a warrant?
>>
>>699308
The police are the only thing keeping the violent right from killing us progressives.
>>
>>697263
Was it not the DA who petitioned for a grand jury to make the call on if charges were to be brought? Seems counter intuitive to be corrupt and then ask for a second opinion.
>>
>>699323
No, actually. The DA said it was self defense, then pussied out and appointed a special prosecutor to convene a grand jury after public backlash.
>>
>>699316
have you ever lived around niggers?
>>
>>699453
So he's corrupt because he pussied out and gave into public backlash when he peitioned for a grand jury? Sounds more like he thought it was a good idea to let the public make the decision even though he disagreed. Sounds like something a good DA would do, not a corrupt one.
>>
>>699520
I didn't say he was corrupt, just that he's a massive pussy.
>>
>>699522
I thought I was replying to the person who wrote >>697263 my bad
>>
>>699316
Portland says otherwise given what was just caught on tape during the daily brutalization of protestors and press.
>>
>>699520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rg85Fz39I4

1: 3 people followed him as he was stepping backwards and saying "keep the fuck away".
2: They had clear intent to physically assault him just for criticizing BLM.
3: They went ahead and did so, only after 2 people were on top of him did he shoot.
3: Other race rioters intimidated the judge into retracting the verdict.

I think we both know he is innocent. I think I understand your psychology too, it is a "stare into the abyss" kind of thing. You hate racists so much you need to "BTFO" them by seeing protestors attack white people and get away with it and any white people who defend themselves getting punished for doing so. Morality? Proving you are better than them? Yeah fuck that.

This sort of critical theory BLM inclusidiversitolerance whacky noonoo leftist bullshit isn't going to end well, not for reasonable people, not for the left, not for the right, only /pol/ and whoever is getting all those corporate donations to BLM related groups, believe me they love all this drama.
>>
>>699535
Nice lies and what ifs. Good thing the Grand Jury didn't follow your alternate reality.
>>
>>699307
>We know it wasn't self defense because he is guilty!
>We know he is guilty because he is racist!
>We know his is racist because it wasn't self defense.

Good job defending your circular reasoning by simply adding another step to the circle brainlet. As someone who in all likelihood posses an IQ score that is double your own, I hereby revoke your right to ever have an opinion about anything.
>>
>>696294
You're gettin high off your own supply. Court doesn't give a fuck if you think there's a 'horde of feral apes' when your own aggressive actions waive your right to self-defense.
>>
>>695896
Look at this retard. Keep ignoring evidence to the contrary, its what libtards love to do.
>>
>>699036
>mfw black and watched vid clip
>someone attacks old man, wtf why
>protesters turn on bar owner, attacks, wtf
>bar owner shoots while being attacked
as a black guy, even I can tell that was self defense
>>
>>699596
Tell that to the grand jury, I'm sure you're salty tears would have moved things the way you wanted.
>>
>>699907
>I'm black btw
It's not that I dont believe you (no one does), it's the tokenism argument for me that puts my sides into orbit.
Solid b8
>>
>>695841
>The Scurlocks called the handling of their loved one's case another example of racial injustice
nothing's ever good enough, huh?
>>
>>695839
I'm literally giggling like a school girl reading this. That's fucking awesome

:D
>>
>>695913
Then why was he charged with a crime?
>>
>>699005
lmao take the L dude
>>
>>697329
>He flashed his gun and didn't draw it.
And they feared for their lives because he was flashing his gun.
>>
>>699001
You are so fucking mad right now :)
>>
>>699886
Gardner being attacked by niggers is literally on video. The dead nigger literally got shot while laying on top of Gardner assaulting him. Kangaroo court kowtows to noosphere browbeating, resulting in charges that should never have been levied to begin with.
>>
>>699036
So he chose to confront the gang instead peacefully leaving
>>
>>700798
>Gardner being attacked
Because he flashed his gun.
>>
>>700802
There's nothing illegal about open-carrying a firearm in his circumstances. The dead nigger he shot had a rapsheet and was with a gang of other subhuman gutter trash and assaulted his father and were intruding in his place of business.
>>
>>700806
You sound angry
>>
>>700808
Miscarriage of justice makes any human being angry. Doesn't alter the facts.
>>
>>700806
>The dead nigger he shot had a rapsheet
Yes, but he wasn't a murderer. He also wasn't mentally ill like that suicidal twink boy
>>
>>700811
So protest about it
>>
>>700812
You're not a murderer if you're charged with murder. You're not even necessarily a murderer if you're found guilty of murder, but that's the metric our courts use. Are you retarded?
>>
>>700808
>new story about people dyong
>"You sound angry"
What, you just don't give a shit about any of the people that died? alright then
>>
>>700814
>You're not a murderer if you're charged with murder
Well he killed himself so pretty much a murderer
>>
>>700817
He lived and died but at least he was never black.
>>
>>700819
I bet his family misses him and is really angry right now

:)
>>
>>700822
That's probably true. Black people are the source of a lot of negative stuff in the world. Really a shame they exist.
>>
>>700825
:)
>>
>>695925
If it was self-defense then why did he take the coward's way out?
>>
>>700806
And the inbred hick who killed him was on trial for murder. Hopefully God does exist since if he does then he's definitely burning in hell in most major religions by now.
>>
>>700787
>just forgive people who murder your family bro
I'm glad that they didn't cuck out and say they forgive him or some shit. If someone killed any members of my family and then died themselves, I'd hire people to laugh at their funeral.
>>
>>700795
>>700802
Yes, if they tried to destroy any property they may possibly get hurt so they decided to attack him so they can destroy shit with no impediment.
>>
>>700871
The thing is he was not being charged because the prosecutor looked at the actual facts and came to the obvious conclusion he was defending himself. His recent charging was the result of highly political federal prosecutor coming in and getting Jake charged because he was a Trump supporter. Literally there are no other facts of the case that have been revealed other then that and that is what the recent charges where based on.
>>
>>700948
If he was innocent then why did he kill himself?
I wish I could see his family's faces when they saw his body.
>>
>>>696105
Sorry he isn't a lefttard like you and can actually perceive reality.
>>
>>696257
Tell me more about this event that never happened and couldn't have possibly have had anything to do with the event that lead to the shooting you cumguzzling retard.
>>
>>700955
Probably because he was blackpilled and thought a horde of leftard activists where going to swarm the case and wrongfully convict him.
>>
>>700965
You mean the same US justice system that has repeatedly exonerated in similar cases despite being extremely controversial?

Sound more to me like he knew his self-defense claim was going to be destroyed in court like Fields' was.
>>
>>700965
There was already a thorough legal review done by the first prosecutor and he found nothing to indicate it was nothing but clear cut self defense. As I said before this new line of charges is highly political and is based off claiming that Gardner being a trump supporter influenced his actions somehow negates the obvious fact he was defending himself.
>>
>>700967
Clearly that is only reason he could have committed suicide and this is proof he was guilty. Lets just ignore actual facts of the case.

Or maybe you are just an absolute fucktard.
>>
>>700971
>he was defending himself
That's literally the exact opposite of killing yourself
>>
>>700975
>I'm totally innocent guys
>that's why I'll kill myself instead of allowing the legal system to fully exonerate me like it has for many similar people in my situation
Cope scud, your hero is dead.
>>
>>700965
>they can't give me the chair if i kill myself first
proud defenders of the white race in 2020
>>
>>700980
>Imagine being so retarded you can't grasp the obvious meaning of the text
>>
Imagine not being able to greentext properly
>>
>>700983
>Jake Gardner was entirely rational in that situation and has a thorough knowledge of legal precedents pertinent to this case and also knows that law won't be bent.

Have you ever stopped to think about how much of fucktard you are?
>>
>>700986
Who said he was a great defender? He simply defended himself from an attacker and is just one man who got caught up in the maelstrom of leftist shrieking demanding that an injustice be done over what should be considered an obvious case of self defense. This case has a greater meaning but it is entirely separate from Jake Gardner as an individual.
>>
>>700992
>murderer's guilty conscience is too strong and he decides to take the easy way out
Sounds entirely plausible to me. Innocent men don't kill themselves before trial.
>>
>>700996
Yes, he defended himself from the long arm of justice by killing himself first.
Hopefully more follow their hero
>>
>>700997
>Innocent men don't kill themselves before trial.
Except for all the instances where that actually happens. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/innocent-graham-smith-commits-suicide-2786231

Or you know what, its just obvious your full of shit and are unwilling to admit that you are just a fucktard
>>
>>701002
Sounds like he had a guilty conscience.
>>
>>701000
Give me a thorough explanation about how him being a Trump supporter negates the fact he defended himself Scurlocks attacks? Or will you admit that you are just full of shit?
>>
>>701006
Because his prior comments and posts indicated that he was looking for violence, which is what a grand jury concluded when he was indicted.
>I'm totally innocent so I'm gonna kill myself before I can be exonerated
>>
>>701004
So in other words:

>I don't care about the facts, I will just assume this one thing and act like it proves my point and the fact there are other plausible explanations won't faze me in the slightest.
>>
>>701007
Regardless of the trial outcome, he would never have been exonerated. Look at Zimmerman and Wilson.
>>
>>701008
The facts are that the grand jury found sufficient evidence from Gardner's own words and posts themselves that suggested that he was not acting in self-defense, and thus indicted him.
The facts are that Gardner killed himself before the trial, losing any chance of exoneration.
>>
>>701007
Except they couldn't actually point to anything where he actually said he was looking to seek out violent incidents so he could kill people. They could only point to his trumpism and his desire to defend his business as evidence.

>I'm totally innocent so I'm gonna kill myself before I can be exonerated
>I'm such a fucktard I won't consider anything other then my retarded claim as a possibility and I will act like this completely proves my point.
>>
>>701010
You mean people who were exonerated and are now alt-right darlings?
>>
>>701012
Because jury evidence is obviously not going to be released before the trial.
Remember how alt-right chuds crowed about how James Fields Jr was totally gonna get off, that he was defending himself, only for his argument to get btfo in court? Now he's gonna spend the rest of his life in prison, because he was guilty. Gardner was guilty too, and he knew it, so he took the coward's way out.
>>
>>701011
It was a literal partisan hackjob that was out to do anything to drag Gardner through the mud. And their supposed evidence that he was seeking out an opportunity to kill people is his trump support and desire to not let people destroy his business.
>>
>>701013
And vilified by roughly half the nation. They aren't able to return to a normal life. That may work for some people, but it sounds like absolute hell to me.
>>
>>701017
>if I don't agree with it it was a partisan hackjob
Seethe more
>>
>>701016
In other words: You can't grasp that the facts have actually been released and made public and so you are just going to continue spewing your fucktardery.
>>
>>701018
Plenty of people like that seem to be doing fine. Zimmerman is perfectly happy autographing bags of skittles and auctioning off the gun he used to kill Martin.
>>
>>701019
Well what do you call them deciding he should be charged because he supports trump as being?
>>
>>701017
>And their supposed evidence that he was seeking out an opportunity to kill
He's on tape flashing his gun to intimidate civilians and calling them niggers
>>
>>701023
Because setting up an attempted ambush inside of your shop disqualifies you from acting in self-defense. He was objectively looking to kill someone.
>>
>>701023
headcanon
>>
>>701026
Also, the jury had obtained video evidence showing that Gardner was clearly the instigator in the confrontation, which also disqualifies him from self-defense.
>>
>>701024
>He's on tape flashing his gun to intimidate civilians
Yes, because he didn't want there to be an altercation or destruction of property, and he only started shooting because they decided they didn't want anyone standing in the way of their thuggery.

>and calling them niggers
Citation needed
>>
>>701030
Instead he had set up a literal ambush inside his bar and was texting collaborators asking if his field of fire was clear. He was itching to kill someone.
>>
>>701026
>That is why he only shot people who where attacking him outside of his business after he tried to deter them from attacking.
>>701029
Except they didn't you retard
>>
>>701030
Citation needed
>>
>>701033
Except they did, as did the special prosecutor.
If he was just looking to defend himself, why had he set up an ambush inside of his store?
>>
>>701022
Kind of just reiterating what I said, but sure. That doesn't take away from the fact that others don't want that kind of life
>>
>>701033
Lying in the internet won't bring your proud boy back
>>
>>701037
Especially when they know that they're guilty.
>>
>>701032
Firstly citation needed. Secondly assuming that is real what the exact words and context? Is he talking about the possibility of someone breaking in and him defending his property? Because that is not a crime to want to defend your property.
>>
>>701039
Calling the truth lies won't change the facts.
>>
>>701042
https://www.ketv.com/article/thats-what-hate-produces-special-prosecutor-reacts-to-jake-gardners-suicide-reveals-more-evidence/34128662
>>
>Gardner was arrested in September of 2013 and charged with two counts of assault and battery, alongwith failure to inform an officer of a concealed handgun, property damage, and theft.

One less criminal on the streets
>>
>>701044
Well the facts are that a far-right chud is dead.
>>
>>701036
>Except they did, as did the special prosecutor.
Except they didn't fucktard tell me what is this video they saw and can you post it here?

>If he was just looking to defend himself, why had he set up an ambush inside of his store?

Why do people not want to have their business's destroyed? Is that really beyond your mental grasp?
>>
>>701046
Sounds like a history of extreme violence. He was a murderer waiting to happen.
>>
>>701046
We should thank Gardner for killing such a dangerous criminals like Gardner. By his criminal record you can clearly see that he was a disreputable character and thus deserved death.
>>
>>701048
That video is jury evidence.
>>
>>701048
Because "ambush" and "self-defense" are mutually exclusive. Self-defense requires you to not be the instigator, but in an ambush you are planning to commit violence.
>>
>>701045
"The special prosecutor said he would not go into the evidence from Gardner's cell phone, but he would say that there was a communication concerning whether or not the field of fire, from inside the Hive, going outside, was clear."
So in other words its bullshit made up by a political hack. If it was clear and displayed obvious intent he would have actually gone into detail. The fact he only provides his "opinion" shows that whatever it is far more murky then he wants the public to know.
>>
>>701055
Do you not realize that you can't release evidence that is currently being used in an investigation?
>if the evidence disagrees with me then I'll just say that the evidence is lying
A favorite debate trick of alt-right chuds
>>
>>701052
So in other words its probably just bullshit that isn't what they claim it is.

>>701053
Except neither of that is the case.
>>
>>701055
See >>701046

Gardner was a thug looking to kill people. He was extremely violent and needed to be removed from society.
>>
>>701040
We are talking about only the subset of people who are exonerated. Try to keep up.
>>
>>701058
What else do you call setting up multiple guns pointing at a door and waiting for someone to try and open it, while asking other people via text if their line of fire is clear? Sounds like an ambush to me.
If you instigate violence then you can't claim self-defense.

>th-they're just lying!
Prove it
>>
>>701057
>Do you not realize that you can't release evidence that is currently being used in an investigation?
Except for the fact its totally legal to do so if you get permission. And if it was so strongly supportive of their case they would have definitely have released it by now. The only thing we have heard is a political hackjobs description of said evidence.

">if the evidence disagrees with me then I'll just say that the evidence is lying
A favorite debate trick of alt-right chuds"

Except for the fact none of us here have actually seen the evidence. All we have is a vague description of it from a source with an agenda. Maybe if they actually showed what it is there wouldn't be any argument about it.
>>
>>701066
What about they prove it and actually release the texts instead of claiming shit about its contents with out actually directly quoting anything in it.
>>701060
So your full of it
>>
>>701068
No, you cannot release grand jury testimony.
>>
>>701070
>So your full of it
Those are facts
>>
>>701075
No you can't.
>>
>>701071
Except they can if the specific permission is granted and it would be in their best interests to make this known publicly if it is exactly what they claim it is. Especially right now since Gardner's dead and there isn't going to be a trial.
>>
>>701077
Only in extremely specific circumstances which this doesn't match, and it wouldn't be up to the special prosecutor or the grand jury themselves. Grand jury testimony is sealed even after their work is concluded.
>>
>>701079
Well wouldn't it be in their best interests for those involved who wanted Gardner to be charged to make it clear that the evidence is exactly what they said it was now that Gardner is dead and that there isn't going to be any further investigation? The only good reason it wouldn't already be released now assuming that is the process of approving that is taking a long time.
>>
>>701085
Why would they? The grand jury officially doesn't have any position on the trial except that the evidence warranted indictment. An indictment isn't a guilty verdict. They have no agenda to "justify," especially one that would necessitate the lengthy process of approving the release of grand jury testimony for a case that ultimately never went to trial.
>>
>>701089
I'm talking more about the prosecutor and other political hackjobs involved in this. Especially the prosecutor since his nonspecific descriptions of the evidence that lead to the indictment are all we know about it. I also like the fact you seem to conveniently forget just how politically charged this case was, it just wasn't some random case that never went to trial, this case was always a matter of public concern and the fact the public is not being allowed to see the key evidence now especially that the case isn't going to trial should be concerning.
>>
>>701097
Why would a special prosecutor be allowed to release sealed grand jury testimony? You can't use that as evidence of duplicity when it's something he's not legally allowed to do.
The only evidence you have that this was a political hackjob is that you disagree with it.
>>
>>701100
>Why would a special prosecutor be allowed to release sealed grand jury testimony? You can't use that as evidence of duplicity when it's something he's not legally allowed to do.

Once again you conveniently forget just how politically charged and public this whole incident was.

>he only evidence you have that this was a political hackjob is that you disagree with it.

And the fact it contradicts prior investigation. And the fact he is only willing to provide his generalized description with no exact quotes or point by point descriptions of what happened.
>>
>>701105
>once again you conveniently forget just how politically charged and public this whole incident was
Once again you conveniently forget that the special prosecutor is not allowed to release sealed grand jury testimony

>And the fact that it contradicts prior investigation
By one person, a county prosecutor. By your standards, I could say that he had a political agenda in refusing to indict Gardner, and the fact that a grand jury decided to indict after being shown more evidence is proof.

>And the fact he is only willing to provide his generalized description with no exact quotes or point by point descriptions of what happened.
It's almost as if he isn't allowed to release sealed grand jury testimony
>>
>>701108
>Once again you conveniently forget that the special prosecutor is not allowed to release sealed grand jury testimony

Unless permission is granted.

>By one person, a county prosecutor. By your standards, I could say that he had a political agenda in refusing to indict Gardner, and the fact that a grand jury decided to indict after being shown more evidence is proof.

All of his evidence is public and viewable so there is no hidden element to his decision. In contrast the same cannot be said of this indictment.

>It's almost as if he isn't allowed to release sealed grand jury testimony

And it would be in his best interest for it to stay that way if it isn't exactly what he said its it is. And it would also be in his best interest to make it public if it is what he said it is.
>>
>>701112
>Unless permission is granted
And satisfying your inane conspiracy theory is not sufficient reason to grant permission
>All of his evidence is public and viewable
Yet the grand jury had evidence that warranted indictment. The evidence was enough to convince a grand jury to indict.
>And it would be in his best interest for it to stay that way if it isn't exactly what he said its it is. And it would also be in his best interest to make it public if it is what he said it is.
He has no reason to, again other than satisfying your baseless conspiracy theories.

Why is the concept of grand jury testimony being sealed so difficult for you to comprehend? The law does not exist to justify your political beliefs.
>>
>>700961
Only events that didn't happen was 'self defense' The fact he killed himself rather than fight the charges is proof the guy knew he was a murderer ad didn't want to face the music.
>>
>necroing an irrelevant story
>>
>>701112
He doesn't have the power to unseal. The court does.
>>
>>700948
>Actual facts
How do you know that?
>>
>>701168
>/pol/ppet is furious he can't slide this relevant news story.
>>
Not even gonna bother going through the other half of this shit show of a thread to see if someone else pointed it out, but the fact he called those first 2 shots warning shots completely threw his defense out and he probably knew it. It's a shame because that was clear cut self defense and good for him for getting rid of another violent aggressor but what an idiot for ruining what could've been a crucial example of self defense during these protests escalating.
>>
Frederick Franklin killed Jake Gardner.
>>
>>701313
>good for him getting rid of another violent aggressor
I agree, I'm glad that criminals like Gardner are off the streets.
>>
>>701455
How do you sleep at night? What level of dishonesty do you operate on? What if it was your father attacked by a mob for defending his business? Would you prefer he get choked out by some nigger rather than fight back? Would you consider you father's death a price worth paying for minority supremacy?
>>
>>701467
If my father had tried to set an ambush to immediately kill anyone who entered his store, then went out when nobody took his bait and looked for confrontations just so that he could kill somebody, then I'd say that he deserved whatever happened to him too.

Its not self defense when you set up ambushes, then go out instigating fights and firing "warning shots" at people. I can sleep much better at night knowing that such an evil person is dead and burning in hell, though.
>>
>>699535
I agree he was most likely innocent. The DA stated he still stood by his claim that the guy was innocent after petitioning for the jury. I don't think he's corrupt for wanting to prove to those he was getting glad from that he was correct. I'm not sure where the rest of your noise about leftist bullshit comes from.
>>
>>695840
>"Are we supposed to feel bad? Personally, I don't have any condolences to give and never will," said Riss Mitchell.

i thought this was just a rando shit poster lol. Based lol
>>
>>695849
you talk like a criminal.
>>
>>695859
thaT WILL BE ONE LONESOME CRUSDAE YOU WOULD BE ON.
>>
>>695938
you are not proving shit on 4chan go some where else.
>>
>>701715
He's right though. Stop using weapons as penis compensation. People don't need to die because your ego got bruised.
>>
>>701720
Stop assaulting people.
>>
>>701721
Stop fearing for your life
>>
>>697329
YYYES HE WAS
>>
>>699091
100% this Murder is not your right just because ya got a gun and a black man yelled at you.

>it is time to grow up kids
>>
>>699307
>BTFO marked down here
>>
>>697329
>How did the dummy get into the situation in the first place? Was he looking for a fight?
He planned to ambush and kill them in his property. When that didn't work he went onto public property and started waving his gun around until someone took the bait. He was going to kill someone that night either way.

Also, he's a proven extremely violent criminal with a history of assault and illegal use of weapons
>>
>>701723
When you stop assaulting and murdering people, no one will have to fear for their life.
>>
>>701733
Tell that to Jake

>>Gardner was arrested in September of 2013 and charged with two counts of assault and battery, alongwith failure to inform an officer of a concealed handgun, property damage, and theft.

Oh wait, he's dead. Fucking coward.
>>
>>701735
Being charged with a crime years ago doesn't revoke your right to self defense. Those charges were dropped anyway.
>>
>>699535
dont own a gun save 2 lives wow your dumb
>>
>>700791
cuz he killed an unarmed man with a gun. Its srs NO MATTER what.
>>
>>701737
He should have been dead years ago by your logic. Assault = fear = now you must die
>>
>>701739
More accurately, we now live in anarcho-tyrany, where leftists and their pets are free to assault people and burn buildings at will and if you defend yourself, you will be destroyed.
>>
>>701010
wont know he offed him self so now its lost.
>>
>>701740
If he actually assaulted someone and they had killed him, certainly. But those charges were dropped and have nothing to do with his self defense.
>>
>>701016
it seems like a very winnable case so its strange to off one's self like that. not Epsienting this Idt its got stakes that high.

if you dont want to get indited for murder dont own guns, super simple.
>>
>>701745
They were going all out on destroying him, one way or another. The property owner for his bar evicted him, too. Maybe he just couldn't take it.
>>
>>701743
And the charges on Jake and the other deceased will also he dropped. Oops!
>>
>>701764
What a cunning way to beat the rap, Kill yourself.
Will we see other Republicans follow suit?
>>
>>701741
>This is what fear mongering fascists actual believe
>>
>>701737
Doesn't stop rightards from bringing up George Floyd's armed robbery of a pregnant woman, as if that was the crime police were stopping him on and not a $20 counterfeit.
>>
>>695839
>Guy going to get charged with making terrorists threats
>Blm gets a blind eye towards them at all times
>>
>>702502
Floyd wasn't defending himself from a violent assault.
>>
>>702290
No. It's a statement of fact.
>>
>>702502
All Floyd had to do was get into the cop car.
>>
>>695853
>no freedom from consequences of bearing arms
Yikes
>>
>>695853
Freedom to bear arms =/= freedom to shoot people

Also, newsflash: Just because you have a right to do a thing doesn't make it not a fucking retarded thing to do.
>>
>>702547
Statement of fearmongering
>>
>>702557
Multiple people have been charged after defending themselves from violent leftists. Hundreds of leftists have been released without charges on everything from weapons violations, to assault, to arson.

I understand that you retards like pretending to be the poor oppressed underdogs, but no one is buying it.
>>
>>696184
>Hilarious that you people want the police to fire warning shots or shoot them in the legs, but when it suits you, people shouldn't do that.
>assuming

>Just take the beating. You might survive.
Why do you think they're beating you to begin with? Why to Gardner? Maybe sperging out and whipping his piece put had something to do with it.

>Americans bought another 130,000 guns today.
The faster you rid yourselves of each other, the faster the world will be rid of you. Just don't drag everyone else who didn't ask for this with you, like your boy Gardner. But that's too much to ask I see.
>>
>>696571
When in Rome do as the Romans do. Say, didn't Rome fall?
>>
>>696738
So why encourage the use of the deadliest and most efficient weapon of them all, to wage violence? Knife crime deaths pale in comparison to gun deaths and you call it worse
>>
>>699062
To you though? Prove it to a judge. Shame Gardner couldn't, or wouldn't.
>>
>>699125
No reason to kill yourself and escape a trial. He pussied out
>>
>>699535
I guess waiting inside your bar armed and ready wasn't getting him enough action, so he decided to go outside instead. Why was he confronted to begin with? Why did the "angry mob" focus on him out of all the things in the world? Could it have been something that the video doesn't show: context? Even a video can be deceptive, because it only shows what happened during it, not before, after, or in spite of it.
>>
>>699907
>someone attacks old man, wtf why
Why indeed. Why were he and Gardner waiting indoors armed to the teeth? Why were they confronting the people outside at all? Why did the people confront them?
>>
>>700814
>You're not a murderer if you're charged with murder
That is literally the definition of it. But if he really wasn't one why did he pussy out of a trial and take the easy way out?
>>
>>700988
The argument of self-defense disappears when you provoke someone, namely, by flashing steel. He escalated the situation, not defused it and wound up shooting a man for it. Not that he wasn't planning on doing it from the beginning, since he waited inside for as much.
>>
>>701017
>It was a literal partisan hackjob that was out to do anything to drag Gardner through the mud
Shame Gardner couldn't defend his inexcusable behavior despite a partisan mob and killed himself, huh?
>>
>>702549
>comply or die
Not in my USA
>>
>>701055
>So in other words its bullshit made up by a political hack. If it was clear and displayed obvious intent he would have actually gone into detail
Is "there was a communication concerning whether or not the field of fire, from inside the Hive, going outside, was clear" not detailed enough? Just wait till the evidence is released, Good Boy Gardner's suicide makes it moot.

>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS A POLITICAL HACKJOB
>>
>>702579
This is correct amd literally the core lesson on any cwc or open carry safety class. Never EVER put yourself in a situation where you need to use your weapon. If any chance is given you MUST remove yourself from the situation
>>
>>702558
They only get away with murder because the system is corrupt. This was one of the rare times corruption was removed and justice was actually being served..
Fascists and racists can't handle that notion.
>>
>>702582
Nice strawman.
>>
>>702582
Only if you're white.
>>
Don't let /pol/ slide this just yet, gotta remind them that self defense isn't a get to murder free card.
>>
>>704694
Why wouldent you just got to /pol/ and tell them directly?
>>
>>704695
Because invoking "muh /pol/" is an easy, low effort way to get gullible idiiots like you to respond.
>>
>>702570
sounds like truth is not even what you goys worry about anymore
>>
>>704695
Why are you so mad over it?
>>
>>704823
>>704997
>spend all day obsessing over /pol/
>"uhh... why not just go there?"
>no no no no! you mad! just baiting!
Sure
>>
>>705025
You sound really mad
>>
>>704694
why not when in self defence? do you really want these type of people in your society, waiting to attack a next victim? how would you feel if your mother/neighbor whatever was attacked? it is your duty to protect your community anon, the life of a criminal is worth less than the citizen

inb4 /pol/
>>
>>700813
verbal commentary (e.g. on an online message board) is an expression of protest.

blocking public streets and thoroughfares, vandalism, arson, and looting are not.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.