[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

> FBI director says antifa ["anti-fascism"] is an ideology

> WASHINGTON (AP) — FBI Director Chris Wray told lawmakers Thursday that antifa is an ideology, not an organization, delivering testimony that puts him at odds with President Donald Trump, who has said he would designate it a terror group.

https://apnews.com/bdd3b6078e9efadcfcd0be4b65f2362e

MAGAFAGS ABSOLUTELY BTFO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Don't forget he also reaffirmed that white supremacists, aka MAGA are the biggest terrorist threat to America.
>>
>>692742

It's not gonna convince them anyway. Plus now Trump is gonna fire him, and we will get someone who hasn't ever been with the FBI to get the order through.
>>
That's nice. I doubt it will be an effective defense at your trial.
>>
>>692746
You guys need to come up with some better daydreams than mass jailing / murdering your political opposition.
>>
>>692749
Time's almost up comrade.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/09/17/attorney-general-bill-barr-suggests-charging-protesters-sedition/3478435001/
>>
>>692746
Remember to take your pills, Cletus!
>>
>>692743
"White supremacists" aren't an organization either
>>
>>692752
I can't afford them but is OK, that's the price of FREEDOM, you commie.
>>
>>692752
Hey Doctor Phil. How's it going today?
>>
>>692753
I'm confused, must be all those organizations that have white supremacy as a core tenant that are throwing me off
>>
>>692742
Of course, its a political ideology, not an organization.
>>
>>692753
KKK, Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys, etc.
>>
>>692742
Federal Police Agency. Thats why he said that! He knows his agency's about to be retired. Now, thats BTFO. Retard OP.
>>
>>692742
The FBI literally uses antifa websites as sources because they're in ideological agreement. "Anti-fascism" has always been a euphemism for communism and it's always been violent.
>>
>>692762
>>692759
In that case ANTIFA is any organization that embraces the values of ANTIFA
>>
>>692762
>proud boys are white supremacists
wut
>>
>>692765
Why did you write it in all caps like it's an acronym. It just stands for anti facism, which is what this country is founded on.
>>
inb4 "FBI director found to have terrorist ties, indited for perjury and treason "
>>
>>692765
So the US government and all citizens underneath the American flag?
>>
>>692767
>anti facism
>by acting like fascists

>>692769
But most citizens have jobs.
>>
>>692770
>by acting like fascists
?
>But most citizens have jobs
?
>>
>>692767
>It just stands for anti facism, which is what this country is founded on.
You'd have a stronger argument that the country was founded on white supremacism than you have for what's known as "antifa"
>>
>>692773
Read the constitution and the bill of rights
>>
>>692775
I missed the part where it says you can burn down people's homes and businesses if you call yourself the good guy squad.
>>
>>692776
I missed the part where anything you said had relevance to the discussion
>>
>>692777
Sure you did.
>>
>>692772
Do I really have to explain it?

... going around assaulting and killing people who disagree with you is a pretty fascist thing to do.

Most US citizens have responsibilities like jobs, families, reputations, a non-existent crime record, etc. They can't be out at night on a weekday burning cars and looting small businesses.
>>
>>692775
What specifically are you getting at?
>>
>>692764
>>692776

imagine being this stupid holy fuck....
>>
>>692778
>>692779
>everything I don't like is MUH ANTI FUH
Guess this discussion is over.

Bye

:)
>>
>>692779
>... going around assaulting and killing people who disagree with you is a pretty anti-fascist thing to do.
fixed
>>
>>692783
I hope they televise your sedition trial.
>>
>>692781
I'd rather not
I can only imagine how many spooks are living rent-free in their head
>>
>>692783
>Waaaah why don't they like us? All I did was call them a Nazi and punch them in the face.
>>
>>692841
>they
Who?
>>
Its like nobody watched GITS:SAC, Antifa is not a top down organization, its an emergent phenomenon, a crowdsourced body advancing an agenda where none of them really know the full picture, each has their own vision that they think will be it, but they can't all be right. Instead of thinking of them as an army, consider what the ultimate result of their actions will be. Are they fighting fascism by limiting authority or by increasing it? Are they fighting for peace, or increasing violence? How many of them even know what fascism is, or are there other enemies they are targeting under an umbrella term? Intentionally or not, they have used persuasive redefinition to label people who aren't fascists as fascists. And they exploit that confusion to advance beliefs that have nothing to do with opposing fascism.
>>
>>692854
Right wing blowhards don't care what Antifa really is. They want it to be an ambiguous catch-all term so they can scare (old) people with Antifa boogeyman stories.
>>
>>692854
It's like a group calling themselves "The Anti-Evil Alliance" going around killing babies and burning down orphanages, and when you try to stop them, they go "what, are you pro-evil?"
>>
>>692753
But they commit the most acts of terrorism in the US, all support Trump and he panders to them.
>>
>>692868
Who's "they"?
>>
>>692859
>going around killing babies and burning down orphanages
wtf didn't know antifa was killing babies and burning down orphanages, I guess I should watch more Fox News
>>
>>692875
Look into analogies, it's a pretty useful thing to know.
Antifa does, on the other hand, attack innocent people and burn down small businesses and apartment buildings.
>>
>>692845
anyone that doesn't agree with you... ?
>>
>>692854
anti fascism movements literally only exist when fascism is threatening democracy.
>>
>>692880
>Antifa does, on the other hand, attack innocent people and burn down small businesses and apartment buildings.
See >>692742
>>
>>692884
Is that what's happening in the US?
>>
>>692887
And again, see >>692753
>>
>>692880
Is that what the largest mainstream cable news network tells you?
>>
>>692888
Yup
>>692889
So antifa doesn't exist. Glad we agree
>>
>>692892
>Glad we agree
I didn't expect to get you to say white supremacists don't exist that easily
>>
>>692884
even if that's true, they are co-opted by other people who promote their own authoritarian beliefs
>>
>>692893
Guess I won the argument then
>>
>>692895
No they aren't
>>
>>692896
If you could first reiterate in plain text for us that you don't believe white supremacists exist. If you would, please
>>
>>692898
Can you even define fascism? Because it isn't an issue in the US, so antifa movements in the US must have an ulterior purpose. They must have some other target that they oppose, and they are using fascism as an excuse.
>>
>>692892
>Yup
Can you go into some detail?
>>
>>692900
>Because it isn't an issue in the US
Did you miss the part where the FBI confirmed a fascist government is interfering with US elections and the President is completely silent on the issue?
>>
>>692899
White Supremacy is not the name of a terrorist group in the US.
>>
>>692871
Trump supporters
>>
>>692907

kek 60% of antifa votes Trump
>>
>>692905
Okay, but if you could state for us now the point you just made that white supremacists don't exist?

*puts mic in your face*

If you could, please, into the mic?
>>
>>692905
It's just a common ideology shared across which organizations... come on you got this
>>
>>692887
>But this year the most lethal violence has come from anti-government activists, such as anarchists and militia-types, Wray said.
Anti-gov includes antifa btw
>>
>>692909
See >>692905
>>
>>692910
see >>692762
>>
>>692913
See
>>692892
"doesn't exist"
Now if you could follow through, monsieur?
>>
>>692911
anti fascists are against fascist governments.

I know. It blows my mind too.
>>
>>692916
Not interested in a semantics debate. Last reply.
>>
>>692918
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>692917
antifascists are against more than fascist governments, if you think their sole goal is opposing fascism, you are willfully ignorant of what the results of their actions will be
>>
>>692920
Is that what the largest cable news network on the planet tells you?
>>
>>692917
What about the US government is fascist?
>>
>>692922
>>692904
>>
>>692923
I did miss that, where is this?
>>
>>692921
idk, I don't watch cable. Why don't you explain to the class what you think fascism is?
>>
>>692924
Anon probably means Russia, even though antifa isn't doing anything to fight Russian influence and is instead targeting anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders
>>
>>692924
>I did miss that
Fox, Breitbart, Hannity and whoever else you get your propaganda from wouldn't have covered it. My condolences.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/08/18/putin-ordered-dnc-hack-bipartisan-senate-report-confirms/
>>
>>692926
Why don't you first explain what antifa is
>>
>>692929
Not directly, more so the rhetoric generated by Russia that Trumps base resonates with which is then encountered during (counter)protests and such.
>>
>>692930
>it's really true this time, I swear, until next week at least
>>
>>692931
A label used by people to justify political violence against those they disagree with. For example: "you are a fascist for not supporting [insert policy supported by speaker], so now I am going to hit you with a blunt object since you do not have the right to express that opinion, and you must be a fascist because I am antifascist and you are against me, so you are a fascist". It is a perverse tautology that enables painting all opponents as fascists despite it being abundantly clear that they are not. Fascism is not defined as "everything that is opposed by antifascists".
>>
>>692933
For how long are you going to stay in denial while the rest of the world moves on like it was always real?
>>
>>692937
Are you a fascist?
>>
>>692939
You'd have to explain what a fascist is first
>>
>>692939
No, I believe fascism is incompatible with human nature. I also believe that the vast majority of people promoting antifascism want to force their worldview onto society, which is also incompatible with human nature.
>>
>>692938
Even your article says "the report found “no evidence of collusion between President Trump and the Russians,”
>>
>>692944
That isn't what it says and you know it. I'm not that Anon but I don't understand how there are people still in denial about this. How many reports do you need?
>>
>>692949
Hit ctrl + f and enter that text, then get back to me about denial
>>
>>692944
Collusion =/= foreign interference
That being said, both parties acted "independently" (collusion involves actionable communication evidence they coordinated and acted together) towards the same goal of a Trump victory and to play coy otherwise doesnt look good on you Anon. Is it merely coincidence then tha Russia favored Trump rather than the truly based option of a third party president?
>>
>>692956
If the EU favored Hillary, would that be a scandal too? If China favored Biden, is that a scandal? He did nothing wrong so scaremongering about it is worthless
>>
>>692949
Not him, but Russia posting anti-Biden ads on Facebook and other forms of "manipulation" just doesn't seem like an issue to me. Russia expressing anti-Biden sentiment isn't wrong if it is convincing to voters. If their arguments have merit, then there isn't anything wrong with them making those arguments in ads just because the source of the arguments is anti-American. The issue becomes disinfo, which is not exclusive to Russia nor is it the only thing Russia does. Conflating Russian activity with disinformation campaigns and putting it under the label of collusion is itself disinfo. The fact that people are keyed in to the disinfo being from Russia makes it seem like its not about the ads being false, but that they are foreign.
If Trump honestly thought the Dems are evil, then accepting help from Russia would be the right thing to do, even if Russia is also evil. Not I think that Trump was motivated by that, but it means that the whole "foreign collusion" angle is not a valid criticism. It only matters if Trump actually owed something to the Russians and put that debt above his duty to American interests.
Ultimately, the president is chosen by the voters. Unless the ballots were tampered with, treating the election like it was cheated because a candidate was supported by a foreign power is no more a legitimate criticism than saying any candidate who benefited from PACs or celebrity endorsements cheated. The democrats even sold uranium mining rights to Russia, if Russia counts as an enemy that cannot be cooperated with to advance American interests, then that would be treasonous.
>>
>>692958
It's not 'favor', its foreign interference in a presidential election which is not outside of Russia's scope of action and also proven to be the case in the final bi-partisan Senate report.

Foreign interference isnt cheering from the sidelines, its active meddling
>>
>>692890
They live stream it.
>>
>>692970
What counts as meddling? If releasing emails is the problem, then its the content of the emails that matters, not how they got released. If polarizing ads are the problem then its the content of the ads, not who created them.
>>
>>692970
So what does Trump have to do with it? He had no involvement with whatever minor thing they did and the current government is not fascist because of it
>>
>>692966
Intention seems to be key
What did Russia have to lose or gain by 'influencing' the election in favor of Hillary vs Trump? Clearly, they viewed Hillary as some sort of threat to whatever intentions they had going forward otherwise why not her? Or why not a third party even to shit on both sides? Their connection with Trump also seems to be substantial to pick him over any other candidate correct? Accepting foreign aid for a presidential campaign is dangerous levels of precedence to set (on an official level) on top of the Citizens United ruling equating money to free speech.
>>
>>692966
>Not him, but Russia posting anti-Biden ads on Facebook and other forms of "manipulation" just doesn't seem like an issue to me.
jesus you are fucking cucked. You think we should allow foreign influence of america? Americans have turned into such faggots, this would NEVER have occurred back when America was actually good at foreign policy. State department is the weakest it's ever been, and the agencies have rotted because of attitudes like this.
>>
>>692974
Hillary was batshit crazy and they probably figured the more sane one that doesn't want to start a war was a better option for the world
>>
>>692972
Then by that logic you would relish in a Trump email leak yes? Because it wouldn't matter how or who did it, just what they contained
>polarizing ads
How about both the content and who created them? Why is that not on the table?
>>
>>692974
>Accepting foreign aid for a presidential campaign is dangerous levels of precedence to set
He didn't "accept foreign aid" to begin with, it's just something Russia did. If you consider it a disqualifier, all that means is that foreign nations can still influence our election by just supporting whatever candidate they want to lose and then getting them cancelled on the basis of a scandal
>>
>>692975
It's not that foreign influence is good, it's just that you can't stop it. It's going to exist in some form as long as foreign governments are interested in the US, and the US is always in the world spotlight
>>
>>692977
So they backed Trump of all the candidates in the Republican party to be the sane one or to at the very least look more sane than Hillary? Granted neither sides of that coin looks good but he's got an official 'I Lie About Things' tracker and it's older than his presidency. That with the whole grab em by the pussy thing, they still chose him over everyone else in the running?
Seems rather suspect to put your chips on the wild card like that without some level of manipulation
>>
>>692983
Yes, despite the insane liberal slander against him, he was the best option.
>>
>>692974
>>692975
As long as its still Americans that cast the ballots, foreigners only have as much influence as voters give to them. Granted, the campaign that spends the most money tends to win, which has pretty terrible implications for democracy, but that problem still exists without foreign involvement.
>>692979
Yes, any and all dirt on Trump should be published, I don't want politicians to keep skeletons in their closets. As for ads, identifying their sources is important, but the impression I get is that people want foreign opinions banned from social media. They don't want Americans to even hear the arguments being made if they come from a source they don't like. That can lead to some pretty bad situations, like China's firewall keeping info the CCP doesn't like away from their citizens. What if a foreign power actually knew something we didn't and wasn't allowed to share that info with us? I want to hear all the info, have all the cards on the table, and then decide what to consider and how to weigh it all.
>>
>>692980
I'm merely arguing that as an official precedence for the hypothetical future, not saying Trump officially accepted foreign aid.

>foreign nations influence our election [...]
I think on some level there are attempts at such. I mean, it was sort of a win win for Russia no? If Hillary had won it would have made the Republican party look like a joke for getting Trump that far and with Trump winning it shows how big of a joke it all really is, both parties and their respective constituents.
>>
>>692742
That isn't a contradiction, it can be both.
The decentralized chapter system of antifa allows each local group to act on initiative, fundraise itself (costs are low) and still link into the larger ideology and secure communication channels.

How the fuck did you think terrorists organize?
>>
>>692991
>Trump won so we could all laugh at Republicans for the jokes they are
>Now excuse me while my multiracial gang of gay transvestites and women with blue hair and clown makeup set up a sovereign state for a few weeks before it falls apart and we all scatter
I can only imagine how ridiculous the democrats would become while in power
>>
>>692939
Are you going to define fascism for us? You said
>Why don't you first explain what antifa is
The "first" in that sentence implies there will be a second, and that it will be you explaining what you think fascism is. Were you just deflecting? If you are opposed to fascism, it should be easy to define what it is that you oppose.
>>
>>692989
I honestly do agree with you on an individual level in regards to combing through information yourself, because I do value transparency. I feel as though 70 percent of people dont actually take time to verify information but ironically I can't verify that myself.
When news becomes entertainment, its doomed to chase ratings forever and most of the new stories are passed without any level of discrepancy, further fueling any misinformation/disinformation in circulation.
>>
>>692996
I mean, arent both sides short of the moderates caricatures of something from a decade ago?
>>
>>693000
Even moderates are caricatures of the "I don't want to hold any actual beliefs" stereotype. The most politically divided time in the US since the 19th century and they think they can stay somewhere around the middle throughout it all as if the middle is even clear anymore
>>
>>693001
I just think they tend to look mundane compared to their parties counterparts
They're like the referees in college sports, no one really remembers them
>>
it doesn't actually matter if they are a terrorist organization. If you coordinate with others to deploy violence toward political ends, that can already be prosecuted as terrorism.

Being "recognized" as a domestic terrorist organization doesn't come with additional legal consequences. If you're foreign that's different because then you can be subject to surveillance that Americans can't.
>>
>>692942
(this means "yes")
>>
>>693017
To what exactly?
>>
> Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe
>>
Is Trump considered "far-right" in the US?
>>
>>693020
If you're on the left(in so much that a neolib could be called left), then yes, if on the right, no. If you're actually far-right, then he's a closet democrat. And if far-left, he's bourgeoisie, but so are all of the other politicians. Anyone who isn't blinded by insane political philosophy can see that he's a fence-sitting, self-serving, populist centrist.
>>
>>693021
So you're saying the far-left is right.
>>
>>692892
So then white supremacy doesn't exist as well.
>>
>>693038
No, they're left
>>
so where are the fascists?
>>
>>692742
Its..... Not up to the FBI Director???
>>
>>693020
Only to the loony left. He governs more like a '90s democrat.
>>
>>692858
>Left wing blowhards don't care what fascism really is. They want it to be an ambiguous catch-all term so they can scare (young) people with fascist boogeyman stories.
>>
>>693146
The only things he has in common with Bill Clinton are a history of sexual assault and a relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.
>>
>>692742
>the obvious
>rioting and violence was not politically motivated
>>
>>693194
>burn down an autozone
>spraypaint a neighborhood
>call it a riot
>boomer actually believe it
>>
>>693197
>more than a billion USD in damages
>its just graffiti and an autozone
Maybe you didn't notice, but the riots kept going for three months after the autozone
>>
>>693187
So, you're about 20, right?
>>
>>692859
You mean like every town for gun safety speak. “We don’t want to take your guns. We only want “common sense” gun laws” Which implies if you aren’t in agreement with us, you have no common sense
>>
>>693202
The ones who started the riot was a white supremacists, you cannot deny this.
>>
>>693517
what about all the niggers starting the riots ? you can't deny that.
>>
>>693517
The ones I saw on video looting weren't. The ones I saw assaulting people trying to protect their businesses weren't. The ones who justified the looting as reparations weren't. The ones who wanted to absolve the rioters of all guilt because it was motivated by anger at the system weren't. The ones downplaying it all weren't. A white man breaking some windows is not a blank check to inflict one billion dollars of property damage on innocent people over the course of one hundred days. Throwing a folding chair into a crowd doesn't mean the crowd gets to mob up and start fighting regardless of what Boondocks says.
>>
>>693523
>>693522
Stop trying to change the subject, did a white supremacists not start the riot by systematically destroying property?
>>
>>692868
anon, antifa are the biggest terrorist group in America. Your nose is also showing.
>>
>>693531
No. How mentally ill are you exactly?
>>
>>693531
literally delusional. take. your. meds. schizo.
>>
>>693531
You changed the subject first, it was about the motives of the continuing riots not who threw the first stone. You're bringing up the starters is an obvious deflection.
>>
>>693538
>>693535
>>693534
Could the coordination be any less blatant?
>>
>>693534
>>693535
>>693538
this is the worst samefagging i have ever seen
>>
>>693544
If everyone thinks you're mentally ill, maybe you're just mentally ill.
>>
>>693544
>>693548
>I made a comment and people disagreed with me
>it must be conspiracy, no way three people on 4chan could disagree with me
Ironic that there are two comments
>>
>>693551
I am not the person you are arguing with, I just saw what is obvious samefagging and called it out for what it is.
>>
>>693554
How are we to know. I know that I wasn't samefagging, but you popped the accusation first.
>>
>>693556
We know you're a liar, so stop samefagging.
>>
>>693558
Can't stop what I'm not doing
>>
>>693556
We dont know. I am basing my judgement on a certain pattern of behavior that in my experience indicated samefagging.

>i know i wasnt!
So then why validate the argument by arguing over it?
>>
>>693561
arguing against your accusation isn't validation of the accusation
>>
>>693559
You clearly are. The fact that it's only you arguing now instead of 'three' people only proves you were same fagging.
>>
>>693563
>The lady doth protest too much, methinks
>>
ANTIFA itself is not, but the issue is whether or not individuals involved are.
>>
>>693566
>>693565
>you smelt it you dealt it
You're ignoring that your comment that got three replies was addressing two different people. You were baiting for multiple responses so you could throw out a samefag accusation.
>>
>>693554
I see only one (you) in there. It seems like you're a blatant samefagger yourself projecting. did you make one of those posts you're linking? It certainly wasn't mean you retarded niggerfaggot.
>>
>>693569
yes, there is a janny in at least one other thread doing the same thing. I guess they got tired of getting caught samefagging and decided to accuse the users instead.
>>693498
>>
>>692762
> Boogaloo Boys is not a Honeypot
lmao
>>
>>693569
>Suddenly it's only one person now
If it was three people, you'd see multiple people commenting. The fact it's just you, only confirms it's a samefagging.
>>
>>693591
I'd comment, but I'm astonished at how retarded you are. Frankly I give it even odds that you're literally talking to yourself at this point.
>>
>>693591
not samefag
>>
>>693600
>Still doubling down after being exposed.
Very sad.
>>
We all knew it anyway, MAGA is a biggest threat to peace in america than peaceful antifa protestors
>>
>>692743
"White Supremacists" and "M.A.G.A." are not inherently the same group.
>>
>>692762
>Boogaloo Boys
It's literally a meme. Anyone can wear a Hawaiian shirt and take their guns to a the street and be boogaloo boy. People from both sides of the spectrum have done so in different protests across the country.
>>
>>693591
>t. assblasted redditor
>>
>>693818
>NOOOOOOO THEY'RE HECKING WHITE SUPREMERINOS
>>693603
>projection, a new fragrance by reddit
>>
>>692743

Moron board
>>
>>693852
>>693855
>>693967
>Samefagging
>>
>not terrorists
>aggressive anti government actions

So its just coronavirus making everyone an anarchist dickhead?
>>
There's absolutely an ideology that's informing the street tactics they're engaged in. They're absolutely in agreement on certain shared goals from a subset of leftist ideologies that result in the kind of "protests" we're seeing. There's no question they coordinate, and many of their actions are illegal and terroristic.
>>
>>692742
Lmfao of course it is you stupid douche, it was a fucking UN conspiracy black op to frame political dissidents for 40 yrs in europe!!! And now follows exactly the same script to a slightly less violent/extreme degree in the US undee Soros. You are an uneducated retard
>>
>>692742
He's right you know.

Antifa isn't a terrorist organization just like Islam isn't a terrorist organization. There are antifa terrorist organizations though just like there are islamistic terrorist organizations. Same goes to nazism etc.
>>
>>693637
Yes they are, they vote for Orange Hitler
>>
>>694104
What's the definition of a white supremacist you're using to connect the two then?
>>
>>694107
Someone who does everything jews tell him to do
>>
>>692742
>"It’s not a group or an organization. It’s a movement or an ideology.

This guy is either working with Antifa or has less IQ than a sub-Saharan African.

>The group has a name.
>They even have a symbol and flag to represent this group.
> It's existed since Hitler days.
>They even have leaders of different cells.
>They believe a certain general ideology.
>People collectivise under all of those things AS A GROUP of people. They are literally BURNING down America together with the niggers.
>They organise as a GROUP using things such as social media.
>I could go on and on...

By his 'logic', something like ISIS isn't a group or organisation either.
>>
>>694097
islam isnt an ideology
nazism isnt an ideology

how does an organization exist inside of an ideology? where do they hold their coffee cups and excess staples??
>>
>implying terrorists dont follow ideologies and are not ideologues

This isn't the victory you think it is
>>
>>692742
You and that group are like that retarded deformed kid in the movies the family has in their basement or attic.. once you serve the purpose you need to be put down. You've helped greatly make states red. Thanks, now be a good retard and let's go out the back. ;)
>>
>>692752
Nice comeback *pats you in the head with repulsion* now go back to the short bus. ;)
>>
>>692764
No bro.. accept defeat. OP is obviously a successful 400 IQ lawyer. He would now better. Definitely not a cum breath- soylent face retard.
>>
>>692769
Who told you the USA and the citizens embrace antifa. From what we all see in the news .. not to touch on stats.. anyone would be happy to lodge a bullet in your head. If it were not against the law or in a faggot blue state.
>>
>>692775
If they did that.. they wouldn't have faggot (((lawyer))) activists drafting shit laws like gay marriage laws or affirmative action.
>>
>>692779
They wouldn't want to either. 70% of Americans have common sense and know 90% of dems, 70% of Republicans and rootless globalists are the problem. They know small little metal pills in casings are the answer to cure said people.
>>
>>692767

I never hire Antifa types, they are easy to spot.
>>
>>692776

Based
>>
>>692777

"where anything you said had relevance"

Found the Fascist.
>>
Some have mentioned the BLM/antifa terrorist have been going up to officers with pictures of the officer's family and threatening to home invasion, rape, and kill their family while they are working if they interfere with the BurnLootMurder program.
In such events officers should be required to use immediate and lethal force and mass exterminate the entire crowd of terrorists,
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/terrorism-reduction-act
>>
LIES!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>692762
the KKK are irrelevant boomers in the sticks and a bunch of undercover FBI agents. Haven't done anything of note in decades.
Proud Boys are not white supremacist, they follow that one Gavic Mccines autist that shoved a dildo up his ass on stream to prove that he wasn't racist.
Boogaloo isn't an organization it's a group of LARPers that dress up in mall ninja gear. If Antifa isn't a single organization and is just a moniker taken up by people with vastly different views that want to screech in the street then the boogaloo larpers aren't an organization either. no leadership. no structure.
>>
>>694193
>Proud Boys are not white supremacist
Wrong. They are far right violent chimps.
>Boogaloo isn't an organization
Wrong. And it doesn't matter at all either way, they are violent chimps.
You right-wingers are violent chimps and wrong all the fucking time. Fuck you are thick as fuck.
>>
>>692742
ex-FBI director
>>
>>694146
>Who told you the USA and the citizens embrace antifa.
World War II taught me that the US was anti-fascist.
But leave it to conservatives, who are fascist sympathizers to try and rewrite that.
>>
>>694258
spring breakers get tropical shirts then later dump the stuff they will never wear at goodwill, poor white trash buys the shirts because they are cheap and comfy, so not an organization, just poor people that know poor whites are discriminated against
>>
>>692742
the FBI once again shows its corruption
>>
>>694288
>spring breakers get tropical shirts then later dump the stuff they will never wear at goodwill, poor white trash buys the shirts because they are cheap and comfy
You need to hook me up with whatever dealer supplied you with enough copeium to unironically type this sentence and not be massively embarrassed of how fucking retarded you are.

>muh poor whites!
Funny how often people who fixate on this victim complex end up becoming terrorists
>>
>>694296
conspiracy nut
>>
>>694266
We fought Nazis for barely 3 years, then we spent the next 50 fighting commies. I think too many Americans forget who the real enemy is
>>
>>692884
Antifa was literally created by communists.
>>
>>694351
so was tetris bud i don't see what the point is here
>>
>>694349
Everyone loves ANTIFA. They are objectively the good guys. Only brainwashed magatards are confused by this.
>>
>>692750
>times almost up
January 20th is a comin'
>>
>>694392
Tetris doesn't use the same flag said communists did in 1938
>>
>>694403
>b-b-but their flag is offensive to my feelings
Is this the best argument you can come up with?
>>
>>694409
No, I mean they literally use the same flag from the German communist party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion

Lefties are retarded for unironically associating with a modern day communist party.
>>
ANTIFA ARE THE REAL NADSEES OK LIBTARDS?
>>
>>693818
>it’s literally a white supremacist meme
>>
Amazing that an organization that was made to crush anarchists and communists is now deeply infiltrated by them.
>>
>>694414
You are missing the point. Those historical anti fascists where against the Nazis. Fascist = Nazi. They see a fascist dictator taking over their country and like those germans of the 30s, are protesting against it. Doesnt help with both Dictators trying to criminalise them, or others lumping them all under a single label to demonise them. 'Communist' today is used the same way that 'Jew' was used by Hitler. Try to learn from history and take a look ot yourself occasionally.
>>
>>694792
>They see a fascist dictator taking over their country and like those germans of the 30s, are protesting against it
They must not know how an election works then because what seems to be happening in reality is that the candidate they wanted to win didn't win and now they commit terrorist acts in an attempt to subvert democracy
>>
>>694799
It's not a problem that he was voted in, (Many dictators are), it's what he has said and done ever since they dislike. Doesnt help though with extremists in both camps making up lies and counter lies about each other now. Some of us think that political leaders should be the best of a nation, not the worst. It's all fucked up and people just want things to get better.
>>
>>694258
Far right does not equate to white supremacy. For fucks sake m8, just search for images of the Proud Boys leaders. I don't think any of them are white.
>>
This thread is being slid for some reason, it deserves to be seen.
>>
>>694812
>> Some of us think that political leaders should be the best of a nation, not the worst.

What if significant numbers of the population disagree on what is important and what is right? Who gets to be the "best" person than? Is picking the middleground really a good decision when a country is so strongly divided, or is that not just maintaining the status quo? Both the 2016 and the 2020 election will be remembered for choosing the less awfull candidate but that does not change the fact that booth times, whichever candidate you voted on was a "lesser evil",to a majority of the voters. We need to redifine what bad, wrong and evil means and find common ground on what is good, usefull and necessary before we can go back to beeing a unified front.
In my opinion this means regulation on the way msm can spin things and how social media can censor things. Open discourse of opinions and viewpoints on all levels is needed to close the ideological rift in society.
>>
>>696309

>What if significant numbers of the population disagree on what is important and what is right?
A significant number of the population is fucking retarded. The definition of what is right and wrong doesn't change based on the number of retards who try to distort it.

>Who gets to be the "best" person than?
Easy. The candidate whose policies quantifiably benefits the quality of life of the greatest number of the population.

>Is picking the middleground really a good decision when a country is so strongly divided, or is that not just maintaining the status quo?
Yes. Picking the middle ground is a good decision. If it benefits more people its a good decision. Progress is incremental, anon. Nothing in our country will be solved over the course of one election cycle.

>In my opinion this means regulation on the way msm can spin things and how social media can censor things.
No. Fuck no. A million times no. Social progress cannot be legislated into existence. It is our job to fix this. Not the government's. What you're suggesting is an incredibly dangerous, dumb-fuck precedent of letting government control private speech for the sake of some perceived greater good. Big yikes.

>Open discourse of opinions and viewpoints on all levels is needed to close the ideological rift in society.
Incorrect again. Discourse of GOOD FAITH opinions and viewpoints need to happen. Fascism, naziism and all forms of authoritarianism needs to be dumped in a shallow ditch where it belongs. Pretending like all ideologies, no matter how genocidal or destructive, hold equal value in the marketplace of free ideas is dumb as shit.
>>
>>696321
>You can hold whatever personal ideas you want, so long as those ideas don't conflict with the needs of the state

Your opinions are trash. You either believe in true freedom or you don't, its not something you can institute circumstantially without inherent bias.
>>
>>696321
>Easy. The candidate whose policies quantifiably benefits the quality of life of the greatest number of the population.
So you support a white nationalist president
>>
>>696330
When we get one, you can bet he'll have a lot of supporters. Unfortunately, Trump isn't that.
>>
>>696322
>Your opinions are trash.
Not an argument.

>You can hold whatever personal ideas you want, so long as those ideas don't conflict with the needs of the state
Imagine coming up with this dumb fuck strawman immediately after suggesting that the state should be able to regulate mainstream media content and the free speech of privately owned companies. Are you honestly so stupid you didn't notice that you just massively contradicted yourself?

>You either believe in true freedom or you don't
How much of a child are you that you honestly believe the application of some broad ideal like freedom is just a binary yes or no system? What are you, 12? Do you know nothing about civics? Are you so ass-blasted by the concept of uninhibited freedom that you're just some smooth-brained, idealistic dumbfuck who think its just some self-sustaining system that requires no action on the part of those who wish to sustain it? Freedom requires sacrifice. It requires concessions. It also often requires restricting the freedoms of those who wish to destroy it. It is inherently paradoxical to have a free society in which people whose main ideological desire is to destroy freedom are allowed to freely operate. What a fucking moron you are.
>>
>>696322
Yeah, since half the country is able to clothe themselves, feed themselves and can read and write and keep a job, they are not actually retarded, they just have different values than you anon.

This gets back to my point in the previou post, we need to redifine what is bad, wrong and evil and what's good, right and necessary. Suppressing opinions does not help with an open discourse of ideas and opinions.
I agree with you that giving the government controll of what can be expressed is propably a really bad idea.
Letting social media censor stuff is a bad idea too, I think.
If you don't like what your news paper/channel/site says you can just switch to one you like better but social media are the current format for exchanging ideas and opinions between the people, they are the modern version of "the pub" or the "marketplace" (I am pretty sure Trump used the last one but I can't think of anything better right now) we need to get people of both sides to go back to finding common ground, not just finding someone who is neither liked nor hated to lead the country. Someone who defends the values of both sides and fights to improve the lives of all citizens.
>>
>>696333
>It is inherently paradoxical to have a free society in which people whose main ideological desire is to destroy freedom are allowed to freely operate. What a fucking moron you are.

And yet you live in one, no matter which ostensibly-democratic or ostensibly-republican nation you live in. We can clearly see that this is a world of just such nations.
>>
>>692779
>I believe that the holocaust didnt happen but I wish it did and that we could do it for real
>also no black people, i dont care that we brought them here we need to make them leave
>woah hey why are you being so defensive? You should be more tolerant
this is you
>>
>>696351
>>also no black people, i dont care that we brought them here we need to make them leave\
If this is your sarcastic response to people who think like that, are you saying that it's still fair to get rid of non-blacks and recent black immigrants?
>>
>>696356
>Fair
He keeps using that word. I do not think it means what he thinks it means.
>>
>>692762
Aaaaaaaand 2 of 3 of your examples are not white supremacists and one of those isn't even an organization or ideology. Nice
>>
>>692767
Our country is and has always been more anti communist than anything
>>
>>692742
>FBI Director Chris Wray

Chris Wray has shown to be less than optimal in his position. He needs to be replaced.
>>
>>692871
White people
>>
>>692884
Fascism only exists when communism is threatening the people is also a true statement. Fascism is merely a reaction to communism. You know, right wing reactionaries kind of need something to react to.
>>
>>693072
Everywhere comrade. We find fascism whenever we need to so it must be abundant
>>
>>693531
There is no evidence a white supremacists started anything
>>
>>696932
I wouldn't say it's a reaction to ONLY communism. Otherwise, that's a fair statement.
>>
>>693581
It's totally real bro. CNN told me so
>>
>>693614
No, radical democratists are a biggest threat in America. Everyones know these
>>
>>692767
>country was founded on being against something that arose 2 centuries after its founding
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>692746
Maybe just jail the thieves and arsonist? If they JUST HAPPEN to be politically opposed, then...oh wait, doesn't violence in order to further political aims make you a, what's the word I'm looking for? That's right, terrorists. Those shits belong in Guantanamo.
>>
>>692779
Yeah, but the name... lol
>>
>>692742
>don't believe your lying eyes, anon, trust the authorities
I'm gonna go with no
>>
>>692742
Good. I can smell the normies waking up the false reality being pressed upon them. If they keep this up for a few more years we will be slitting leftists thoats in the street to cheers of anyone who has bathed or had a hair cut in the last few months.
>>
>>692767
>It just stands for anti facism, which is what this country is founded on.
What country was founded on anti-fascism?

Fascism wasn't even a thing until European socialists in the early 20th century created fascism as a new political movement.
>>
>>692767
the country was founded on the right to representation
idk what you're fucking on about
>>
>>692742
>(((FBI)))
>>
>>693637
Yes they are.
>>
>>698151
(((words)))
>>
>>698151
>everything I don't like is a (((jew)))
/pol/tards don't know how to cope
>>
>>699395
syr (syr) rc: aye)
>>
Bump to remind people.
>>
>>696937
Is english your second language?
>>
>>693020
>Is Trump considered "far-right" in the US?
U.S. democrats are considered right in most developed nations. This should tell you how radical our republicans are.
>>
>>692742
By this logic isn't the KKK also not a terrorist organization since there are various groups identifying as the KKK with a variety of different opinions and means of operating?
>>694495
Theres no organization to it, its a meme fashion trend for libertarians.
>>
>>700949
>since there are various groups identifying as the KKK with a variety of different opinions and means of operating?
There is no antifa group, there are no chapters, no founders, no leaders. It's not similar at all. Anti fascists will always exist because it's a political ideal. Antifa is a boogeyman created by the alt right.
>>
>>700956
There are plenty of local KKK groups that exist with no organization either, thats exactly my point. There are antifa groups which exist and organize within cities, even if it isnt centralized.
>>
>>700959
No there isn't
>>
Saying something is grassroots has about as much meaning as when eggs say "organic cage free". Do literally any research and you'll find both funding and coordination.
>>
>>700991
You will?
>>
>>700976
"Nah uuuuh"
>>
>>700993
Well I mean you specifically probably will not. But most people with access to google are capable.
>>
>>692742
He is an idiot or a lying partisan
If Al Qaeda is an organization, so is Antifa. If Antifa is not an organization then Al Qaeda isn't either and is merely an ideology.

The entire premise that it is self-organized and loosely affiliated with a funding network and internet based normalization/organization/communication is somehow not an organization is laughable.
>>
>>701090
being anti-facist is an ideology. Being a radicial islamic terrorist is an ideology. Being a member of al qaeda is being a member of an organization dedicated to said radicial ideology. There are antifa organizations but antifa itself is just an ideology.

Anyone can say they're antifa, there isn't a fucking membership card.
>>
>>701099
And anyone can claim they are al qaeda or ISIS or whatever before they do a terrorists attack. The Pulse Nightclub shooter made a video pledging himself ti ISIS before he shot up the gay bar that he had been visiting for the last few months
>>
>>701104
You can also claim to be a capitalist right before shooting up a place, doesn't make capitalism an organization.
>>
>>693818
When has the "its just a prank bro" defense ever worked?
>>
>>693020
Republicans in general are far-right economically. In Europe Democrats would be considered centrist or center-right.
>>
>>701143
>Noname individuals from nowhere with no crimes committed are arrested on the highway by the FBI
>This is a real organization
>>
>>692742
>antifa ["anti-fascism"] is an ideology
then how is one of my best friends a member?
>>
>>701099

But there is a discord.
>>
>>692762

If you think the boogaloo boys are white supremacists, when they literally idolize the roof koreans during the LA Riots in the 90s, then you are faggotly retarded.
>>
>>692742
right, and BLM is just a slogan lmao
>>
Aren’t all parties/factions ideologies? From ISIS to Proud Boys every group is united by their own ideology.
>>
>>701259
Your friend is gullible and fell for a prank.
>>
>antifa isn't an organization, it's an ideology
>white supremacy is an organization

Double plus ungood comrades!
>>
September 14: A black man ambushed two Los Angeles police officers who were sitting in their patrol car, shooting both. The officers were not fatally injured, but when they were taken to the hospital, a Black Lives Matter mob attempted to block the entrance, while shouting “Death to police!”

September 14: A BLM mob rioted in Lancaster, Pennsylvania after police shot and killed a Hispanic man who charged police with a knife.

September 16: BLM harassed and threatened a white man in his home in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for having a pro-Trump flag and for allegedly using racial slurs. The homeowner was arrested after allegedly pointing a gun at the rioters through his window.

September 16: Jake Gardner, a white bar owner in Omaha, Nebraska, defended his business against a BLM mob. After the mob attacked his 70-year-old father and threw him to the ground, he fired two warning shots and warned the rioters to stay away. After another rioter jumped him, Gardner shot and killed him. Initially, the DA ruled the killing self-defense. But after rioters threatened him at his home, he allowed a black special prosecutor named Frederick Franklin to investigate. Franklin filed charges against Gardner for manslaughter, first-degree assault, and making terrorist threats. Gardner committed suicide as a result.

September 17: Two black gunmen shot a white Mennonite couple in Indianapolis, killing 40-year-old Wilma Hochstetler. The gunmen remain at large. The national mainstream media ignores the story.
>>
>>701322
September 20: Without any provocation, a black wearing a T-shirt with a Black Lives Matter slogan shot and killed two whites and a black who were dining at a Louisville restaurant.

September 22: A black saboteur derails a subway train in New York City by hurling metal construction debris in front of it, causing nearly $1 million in damage.

September 23: Black Lives Matter rioters attacked Louisville, Kentucky after the city decided not to charge police in the Breonna Taylor killing. A black gunman shoots two police officers. 127 rioters arrested.

September 23: Black Lives Matter shut down I-94 in St. Paul, Minnesota. Police do nothing.

September 23: Leftist terrorists vandalize a Trump supporter’s garage in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, and then set fire to his vehicles and camper. They sprayed “Biden 2020” and “BLM” on his garage.

September 24: BLM and Antifa riot in Portland, protesting the Breonna Taylor decision. Rioters armed with slingshots hurl rocks, full soup cans, and Molotov cocktails at police.

September 24: Four-year-old white child named Rowan Sweeney is murdered by a black gunman who broke into his home in the middle of the night. The man also shot all four adults in the home, putting two in critical condition. The national mainstream media ignores the story.
>>
>marxist terrorists supported by billionaires, the media, and the FBI
>we're the oppressed underdogs, guys!
lol
>>
So is Antifa now an official subsidiary to the FBI?
>>
>>701317
>white supremacy is an organization
No, but there are lots of white supremacist organizations.
>>
>>701473
There's a lot more Marxist organizations.
>>
>>701322
Gardner had previously attempted to set up an ambush to immediately kill anyone who attempted to enter his house, and then went outside looking for a fight, brandishing his gun at people and firing "warning shots." His "self-defense" claims would not hold up in court and he knew it, and so he took the cowards way out.
>>
>>701501
source?
doesn't sound accurate as to everything else that happened
it's not like he planned for his dad to get jumped
>>
kek.cant be a terrorist organization if they aren't organized
>>
>>701510
is the lack of organization what leads to uhauls showing up full of riot gear and busses filing in filled with explosives?
>>
>>701506
https://www.ketv.com/article/thats-what-hate-produces-special-prosecutor-reacts-to-jake-gardners-suicide-reveals-more-evidence/34128662

Further evidence revealed to the grand jury showed more videos clearly showing that Gardner was the aggressor in the incident. What's more, there's proof in his own text messages that he was trying to set up an ambush to kill anyone who tried to enter his property.

That's not the mindset of "self-defense", that the mindset of someone looking for somebody to kill.
>>
>>701511
Just pretend it's Soros like usual and bring your guns to the counter protest.
>>
>>701512
>Gardner had previously attempted to set up an ambush to immediately kill anyone who attempted to enter his house
>"Jake and others sat inside the Hive, with the lights off, and vandals and people engaged in destroying did just that," he said. "But one thing they did not do...there was not a single attempt to go inside the property."
sounds to me like he holed up inside his business ready to repel violent invaders
that's very different than your claim that he tried it at home, and then got tired of waiting so went hunting
>>
>>701522
Setting up an ambush to kill anyone who tries to enter your house is very different from trying to protect yourself from looters.
>The special prosecutor said he would not go into the evidence from Gardner's cell phone, but he would say that there was a communication concerning whether or not the field of fire, from inside the Hive, going outside, was clear.
His goal was not to threaten off looters from his property, his goal was to wait for a looter to approach his property so that he could kill them. That's an ambush, and an ambush carries with it an intention to instigate violence, which is antithetical to self-defense.

And then when he got tired of waiting, he went outside, instigated a fight and then killed someone.
>>
>>701522
What's more, if he was so concerned about his property, why did he go outside after the protestors?
>>
>>701530
>ambush
waiting inside your property to defend it in case someone violently attacks you is not an ambush. An ambush is stalking a Trump supporter in Portland and provoking him to grab pepper spray before you assassinate him.
>his goal was
you don't know this, and now that you people have killed him, you never will
>>701531
because his father was being attacked you fucking retard
it's on tape
>>
>>701533
Waiting inside your property, with the lights off, pointing your gun at the door and communicating with others to establish a line of fire is 100% an ambush.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ambush
>verb: to attack by surprise from a hidden place
>noun: : a trap in which one or more concealed attackers lie in wait to attack by surprise

By every definition it was an ambush
>its on tape
And there were further tapes released to the grand jury that showed more than what happened on the publicly available tape.
>>
>>701536
Legally it is not.
>>
>>701538
https://dictionary.thelaw.com/ambush/
>The noun “ambush” means (1) the act of attacking an enemy unexpectedly from a concealed station; (2) a concealed station, where troops or enemies lie in wait to attack by surprise, an ambuscade; (3) troops posted in a concealed place for attacking by surprise. The verb “ambush” means to lie’ in wait, to surprise, to place in ambush. Dale County v. Gunter, 46 Ala. 142.

Gaderner was lying in wait to surprise attack anyone who entered his property. You could argue over whether or not setting up an ambush for looters is morally justifiable or even legal, but it was by all definitions an ambush.
>>
>>701542
What's more, such a trap displays premeditation, whereas self-defense is inherently spontaneous. The evidence shown to the grand jury was enough to convince them that an indictment was necessary.
>>
>>701542
>who entered his property
this means it's not an ambush
if I hear someone smash the window on my front door and hide behind my bedroom door waiting for them to walk by so I can blast them, I might be ambushing them by the dictionary definition, but still acting in self defense
don't be a fucking retard about this
>>
>>701545
Yes, he anticipated people might try to hurt him, so he prepared himself. Not sure what you're getting at here except that antifa and blm are predictably and consistently violent.
>>
>>701546
Tell me where in any definition of ambush does it exclude someone who enters your property?
If you plan for someone to enter your property and set up a trap to kill them, then that's an ambush.

>>701548
>set up an ambush to extrajudicially murder anyone who approached his property
>went outside and instigated a fight, killing somoene
>has a violent criminal record
>posted numerous times about killing looters
>calling other people violent

It's not self-defense if you're the instigator. Its clear from his actions that Gardner was looking for an opportunity for violence. Of course, those who live by the sword die by the sword, and Gardner was so confident in his innocence that he killed himself.
>>
>>701546
You can't ambush someone in self-defense.
>>
>FBI says not terrorists!
Lol, Trumps EO says otherwise.
>>
>>701559
Well, Trump also suggested to inject bleach. Did you listen to that, too?
>>
>>701555
>Tell me where in any definition of ambush does it exclude someone who enters your property?
Legally you're arguing that because he anticipated an attack on his persons, he could not be acting in self defense. This is simply not the case.
>>701557
I literally gave an example where you can.
Additionally either all or nearly all self defense laws in the country include a provision where you can blow someone to kingdom come if they're in the act of committing a violent felony. So if someone is holding a clerk at gunpoint and you pop up behind the cereal boxes and ventilate that person, thereby """""""ambushing""""" them, you've legally acted in self defense.
>>
>>701562
How could I listen to something Trump never said?
>>
>>701565
You can anticipate an attack on your person and prepare to defend yourself, and that would be self-defense. However, the situation in which you would defend yourself would be spontaneous decision; someone attacks you, and then you decide to defend yourself.

However, in this situation Gardner had laid out a preplanned trap, waiting for someone to cross the threshold so that he could immediately initiate violence. He was planning on striking the first blow regardless if there was even a danger to his life. That's incompatible with self-defense.
>if they're in the act of committing a violent crime
Gardner was planning on killing them before they could commit a crime. That does not fall under the banner of self-defense.

Nebraska's duty to retreat does exempt you if you're in your place of work or your home, but not if you're the initial aggressor, which Gardner was in setting up an ambush.
>>
>>701567
>"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

I guess you can say that he didn't specifically say to "inject bleach", but he still unironically suggested injecting disinfectants (which bleach is) into a person's lungs.
>>
>>701577
>A few days before Trump’s speech, Aytu BioScience, based in Englewood, Colorado, began promoting an ultraviolet technology that it claims can be inserted via a catheter into the throat, emitting ultraviolet rays inside the body through a LED light.

is what he was referring to.
>>
>>696419
>>
>>701575
What about when a group of domestic terrorists proclaim they plan to invade your neighborhood and destroy property?
>>
>>701579
>and then I see the disinfectant
>>
>>701582
>So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
>>
>>701581
Still would not be self-defense, because setting up an ambush is incompatible with self-defense.
>>
>>701585
Except of course in the very real scenario I outlined above :^)
in fact, every competent home defense plan includes ambush
>>
>>701584
He had specifically mentioned UV light in an earlier part of the quote, so "disinfectant" is referred to as a separate entity.

Trump, while walking back his statements (first by claiming that he was being "sarcastic" and then by claiming that he hadn't meant "injections" even though he specifically mentioned injections), also did not object to the idea that his statement was about injecting liquid disinfectants instead of "injecting" UV light.
>>
>>701587
Yes, the MAGAtard terrorist Gardner went looking for people to kill, then fled and killed himself rather than be proven innocent like he surely was.
>>
>>701589
You're changing the scenario again. He went into his own place of business that he owned to defend it in case the violent terrorists who announced their intentions decided to violently violate his rights.
>>
>>701593
Still an ambush which is not compatible with self-defense since you are the premeditated instigator.
Here's a case in Ohio wherein Castle Doctrine didn't save a man from being convicted of murder for a very similar situation
https://www.wfmj.com/story/36730120/the-law-how-far-can-you-go-to-protect-your-home-from-intruders
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-hamad-8

Thankfully one more violent criminal has taken himself off of the streets and is no longer a menace to society.
>>
>>701597
It actually is when you're defending yourself, which he was.
Interesting how you never have anything to say about the violent domestic terrorists who caused these situations in the first place.
>>
>>701588
>still desperately pushing the line
Its become apparent that you are a partisan NPC.
>>
>>701608
says the guy who unironically believes Donald J. Trump, billionaire real estate mogul, television star, and President of the United States, suggested in all seriousness that patients infected with a virus should inject bleach directly into their bloodstream
>>
>>701609
lol he's not even close to a billionaire
>>
>>701610
If that makes you feel better.
>>
>>701609
technically he suggested that doctors look into the possibility of injecting disinfectants to kill the coronavirus

which is better, but not actually by much
>>
>>701610
that's your only response?
It's absolutely insane that you think someone wildly successful to the point of being elected president of the united states would, without any sense of irony whatsoever, suggest bleach injections as a potential treatment for infection
>>701612
well technically we inject shit all the time into people's bodies that are designed to disrupt the lifecycle of targeted micro-organisms
>>
>>701613
okay sure but injecting antivirals and injecting disinfectant are really not the same thing

if donald trump had said, "antivirals, can we inject those inside" nobody would have batted an eye
>>
>>701618
>okay sure but injecting antivirals and injecting disinfectant are really not the same thing
>if donald trump had said, "antivirals, can we inject those inside" nobody would have batted an eye
Semantics, you are arguing semantics.
>>
>>701618
Funny thing is: you don't know what he actually said
>>
>>701613
>wildly successful
He’s a grifter and his success is all smoke and mirrors. $421 million of personal debt is not the picture of someone successful in finance.
Trump did what he set out to do. He drained the swamp. But now he’s refilled it with sewage of his own making and the country is worse off for him having served a term as president.
Great men strive to triumph over adversity. The country has had several great men lead it and do their best in the face of war, financial crisis, and domestic unrest. Trump has done nothing but pass the buck, point fingers at problems he has been instrumental in exacerbating, and sewn division amongst a people he is supposed to unite under his leadership. This is not a great man. He’s not even a great villain. He’s a buffoon that bluffed his way into power, has effected no positive change, and will leave office with the country in shambles.
>>
>>701599
An ambush is not self-defense
Videos shown to the grand jury show that Gardner was the instigator of the violence
>>
>>701623
Okay, boomer.
>>
>>701622
But the quote is there for all to read
>>
>>701623
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the retard who claimed believing the president did not earnestly suggest injecting bleach into your body is partisan hackery.
>>
>>701624
I'm not sure what else you'd like me to tell you. I gave you a set of clear-cut examples of legal ambush in self-defense.
>>
>>701631
No you haven't
Meanwhile I gave you a legal precedent for pretty much the exact same situation where the defendant was swiftly found guilty
>>
>>701632
>I gave you a legal precedent
Sorry, Webster doesn't set legal precedent. Any state with castle doctrine allows you to ambush a home invader.
>>
>>701635
And then commit suicide
>>
>>701635
See >>701597
>any state with castle doctrine allows you to ambush a home invade
>man ambushed home invaders in Ohio and killed them
>was found guilty after only 2 hours of deliberation
>>
>>701625
Ad hominem

>>701629
Ad hominem, followed by obfuscatory double-speak without actual refutation
>>
>>701642
you're a retard because you're wrong
you're not wrong because you're a retard
you're a retard because you accused someone of hyper partisanship while displaying hyper partisanship
do you understand?
of course you don't
you're a retard.
>>
>>701641
Yes, when you lure your wife into the house in order to shoot her, that's murder. When you set up inside your property because violent anarchists have announced they plan on looting and burning your property, that is self defense.
The nuance isn't very difficult to tease out here. It appears you're being willfully deceitful.
>>
>>701649
His wife was not lured into the house, she was trying to break in. Almost like a looter trying to break into your bar during a protest being shot and killed in an ambush.
Innocent men don't kill themselves before they can be exonerated
>>
>>701653
You didn't read the case. He baited her into breaking into the house to steal drugs, because he was a drug dealer.
The cases are extraordinarily different.
>>
>>701655
Nothing in the case suggests that he lured them.
Again, if he was so innocent, why kill himself before he could be exonerated?
>>
>>701656
Probably because BLM thoroughly destroyed his life anyway.
You know, because they're domestic terrorists.
>>
>>701659
>You know, because they're domestic terrorists.
Saying falsehood doesn't make it magically true. BLM is not registered as domestic terrorist.
>>
>>701656
oh and I didn't notice the second case that supposedly proves gardner was wrong
>A confrontation ensued, and a physical fight broke out in the front yard. Hamad ended up on the ground, where he was kicked and struck numerous times. When the young men returned to the van, Hamad went inside his house. Hamad came back outside with a 9mm handgun and fired at the van, which was at the end of his driveway attempting to back out.
Yes, you can't get into a fight, have the people start to leave, then go retrieve a gun and shoot at them. But that's not what he did. He shot a guy who jumped on his back and started choking him out.
>>
>>701662
>registered
now weren't you the one throwing around dictionary definitions?
how about fbi definitions?
>Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives” (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).
Hmmm, it's almost as though burning down buildings, looting stores, making loud noises outside residences, and assault for the purpose of spreading your political ideology would count as terrorism.
>>
>>701665
Riots aren't a political statement. It's a mob whipped into a frenzy for whatever reason. None of those protests began with the intent of becoming a riot, mob mentality did that.
>>
>>701646
I didn't accuse anyone of anything except President Trump of gross incompetence. That is self-evident in the continual decline of the country and the steady stream of factual evidence (see above mentioned $421 million in personal debt). It is hardly partisanship to point out facts then draw substantiated conclusions from said facts.
I believe you are, in the parlance of the community, projecting or perhaps applying some sort of coping mechanism.
It is truly unfortunate the only political opposition to the GOP is a doddering old fossil and his affirmative action running mate. I'm certainly thankful I'm not in a position to have to cast a vote for lesser evil.
>>
>>701671
I live in Kenosha. The Sunday Jacob Blake was shot, a crowd gathered outside the courthouse around 8 or 9pm. By 9:30 they were throwing molotov cocktails at the courthouse. By 10pm they were setting our garbage trucks on fire. You don't go to a protest with firebombs if you don't intend on rioting.
>>
>>701673
>I didn't accuse anyone of anything
>>701608
>Its become apparent that you are a partisan NPC.
>>
>>701675
>>701608 ain't me, ya dildo. >>701623 is my first entry in this thread. Like I said, projecting.
>>
>>692762
those are just ideas, not organizations
>>
>>701678
>picks up someone else's argument
>is upset by being conflated with the other person
Go back to >>>/pol/ if you want IDs or think that shit matters.
>>
>>701681
not your safe space champ. Youre gonna have to deal with different opinions.
>>
>>701682
and you're going to have to argue with a shred of integrity
sorry, I know you're used to twitter and reddit where that's not necessary
>>
>>701683
>integrity
>why won't you just let me pretend everyone who doesn't agree with me us the same person?
Don't be this retarded. You confused at least two people and got told you were wrong. Grow up.
>>
I can see I've sewn enough discord for today. I'll be on my way.
>>
>>701684
Interestingly you're falling into your own trap here of assuming everyone against you is the same person. Why don't you stop deflecting though?
Nobody believes Donald Trump earnestly suggested doctors inject bleach into the bloodstream as a treatment for covid.
>>
>>701681
>/pol/tards telling people to go back to /pol/
>>
>>701698
>no u
Pathetic.
>>
>>701700
Look m8 if you can't deal with it, don't dish it. Amazing you refuse to address my actual point too.
>>
>>701690
lol
>>
>>701674
What about if you go to a protest with guns?

Wait, that's somehow magically different
>>
>>692742
Killing an a organization is a crime but killing a idea is okay. Looks like I'm going out to kill a lot of ideas on Saturday.
>>
Why do chuds constantly talk big about killing mass amounts of people, but the instant a singe action from the opposed party is deemed violent you get "GOTCHA, YOU ARE VIOLENT AND THAT IS BAD!!!!!!!!"

Can somebody explain to me why this is the case?
>>
>>701773
All bark and no bite. Hence why progressives always get shit done, amd conservatives only want to change things back to how they were.

Also losing every war they've fought.
>>
So they burned down a couple buildings, big deal. Look up sports riots from back in the day. Call me when the start doing car bombs, using guns or hijacking planes. These are just pissed off dumbasses listening to jews.
>>
>>692742
>has uniforms
>ideologies
>funding
>private communication
>various cells
The FBI is guilty of aiding and abeting.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.