[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1563725846563.jpg (72 KB, 600x489)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/07/this-land-is-my-land-sees-whites-as-villainous-intruders-come-autumn-2019/89123/
>>
>>432533
Cool. Is there a mini game where the protagonist drinks himself to death?
>>
>>432541
I don't think they are going for that kind of historical accuracy.
>>
>>432541
How is it possible that Americans can't even align their racism with their own time periods? Do you guys really know that little about your own country?
>>
>>432558
>Do you guys really know that little about your own country?
Peter Chartier would disagree. And I really hope you're French, for that added but of delicious irony.
>>
>>432558
This is very far into their contact with the white man. They have horses and they are trying to stave off railroads. They would have firewater and Mexicans would be making tequila from blue agave.
>>
>>432541
There is mini game where you get drunk and tap x to beat your wife
>>
>>432579
not everyone is aware that the original american horse died out and that mustangs are all descended from european horses brought by the first colons
>>
>>432541
There's also a mini game called "Who's Penis Is This?" It's an all-male game. Each participant's blind-folded then have to grab one another's penis and make a guess of who's the owner.
>>
Looks like another 6/10 open world that I'll end up buying on sale. Am I supposed to be offended or something?
>>
>>432822
Only if you're the type of person who rails about politics in video games while at the same time making everything political
>>
>>432822
I was offended as all hell when the original version of quake came out, it was very insensitive to us dimensional shamblers.
woe is me
>>
>>432588
that's the Irish version
>>
>>432589
you mean by the Spanish
>>
>>432533
First off
>Oneangrygamer
second off
>Immigration bad
>Preserving culture good
Are they wrong, though?
>>
>>432915
What the hell would injuns do with the land anyway?
>>
>>432957

> We're taking your 401k. You weren't doing anything with it anyway.
>>
>oneangryCHUD
This is a not a CHAD approved site for people such as myself
>>
>>432533
Just watch the "journalists" who blasted steam for allowing "racists" video games on their market start loving steam all of a sudden, also
>bullshit teaser image
>>
>>432913
the european horse doesn't exactly have a spanish race, so who cares
>>
>>432533
So can I run around scalping Mexicans?
>>
>>432589
>american horse

Not a thing
>>
>>433336
You could say the same about the ivory billed woodpecker
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haringtonhippus
>>
>>432558
what's "racism"?
>>
>>433345
What's "What's"?
>>
>>432915
This. It’s gonna be a sad fucking game where even if you win battles, you start losing land until it’s you vs the entire US Calvary.
>>
>>432915
Speaking of large groups of men, I was wondering if any of you guys like to get together with me and drink a few brewskies. And maybe later, play my favorite mini-game, "Who's Penis Is This?" Not difficult to play! You blind-fold me and whip them out. And I have to grab each one and take a guess of who's penis is it. Let me know, guys!
>>
>>433336
Horses were originally from North America.
>>
>>432560
>since it was brought to the Americas
Before. The Aztecs and Maya brewed polque, for starters.
But the distilled spirits brought by the Europeans really did them in.
Of course, distilled polque is mescal. And refined further into tequila. So game to globalization, I guess.
>>
>>432959
>We're taking your 401k. You weren't doing anything with it anyway.
t. Democrat
>>
>>433192
That's DLC only.
>>
>>433427
It is pulque not polque
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulque
>>
>>432533
But borders are bad
>>
>>432533
Diversity is strength
>>
>>432610
Based on your chosen name it's one of your favorites
>>
>>433504
Sorry. My memory isn't as perfect as a global network of interconnected computers.
>>
>>433526
Sheesh! I don't want the straight men to know. I'm trying to spread my homosexuality to heterosexuals. I can't rely on Hollywood to do this anymore. I've lost faith in them. This is why we need a gay president. BERNIE WILL TURN!
>>
Wtf I'm are you guys actually butthurt about this? Did you read the article?

>You are an Indian warrior, and when caravans of white settlers, criminals and adventurers, who want to blast you away or shoot you, start rolling into your country, you will not be happy. And you start to defend yourself. Because ‘This land is my land’ and the train does not go through it – literally, because there is no track in the Indian wilderness. So far. And you, in a vast open world, will take care of (among other things) that no train will ever go there in the future, so there will be no bribes of train robbers, sheriffs and their ‘white’ laws, neither cities nor banks and their colored ‘papers’ that whites love so much. Welcome to This Land is My Land or “Red Dead Redemption Inside.

That's not some ranting SJW. That's just the developer setting the mood for the game. It's actually kind of cool. I've always wanted a game where you can ride around the American West as an Indian. I'll be buying it.

t. /pol/lack since 2012
>>
>>433569
What about a game where I can ride an Indian? "He haw, big boy! You make my south, wild!"
>>
>>433572
what is it with people online making jokes about being actual fags?

>lol xD what if i sucked ur dick uwu ~hehe ;) ur dick in my asshole LOL :D
>>
>>432533
>Native defends his land and traditions against foreign invaders
Incredibly based.
>>
>>433572
sounds like a game you can play irl with your fag Indian friend
>>
>This Land Is My Land is not a simulation game. It unfolds at a specific place that represents a time when the Native Americans were cornered in making a tough choice of assimilating with the foreign civilization or perish into history.
>We understand this is a sensitive topic for many, but we still took on the challenge to create it, and we can reassure you it is not about who was right or evil or promoting stereotypes. We are immersing you in a unique game world.
Why would anyone be mad at that?
>>
>>432533
Good! It's about time.
>>
>>432533
>game was developed by Russians
It's going to be more anti-American if anything.
>>
>>432957
Respect it
>>
>>432533
https://youtu.be/-evIyrrjTTY
>>
>>434010
>Why would anyone be mad at that?
Because it's intentionally provocative for the sake of being provocative.
The nuance of the situation is more asking the lines of:
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Chief_Seattle%27s_Speech
>>
>It unfolds at a specific place that represents a time when the Native Americans were cornered in making a tough choice of assimilating with the foreign civilization or perish into history.

gee kind of like what's happening now with forced immigration? Sounds like this game is a Trojan horse for globos
>>
>>433427
>>since it was brought to the Americas
>Before. The Aztecs and Maya brewed polque, for starters.
>But the distilled spirits brought by the Europeans really did them in.
>Of course, distilled polque is mescal. And refined further into tequila. So game to globalization, I guess.

The Mayas invented butt-chugging of alcohol.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema
>>
>>438779
so make an immigration simulator game and use it to propagandize for your favored cause
>>
>>432957
Not sap it of resources
Not burn down trees necessary to humanities survival
Not bring animals to extinction
Etc.
>>
>>432533
this actually looks pretty well-made. thanks for advertising it to me, oneangryincel
>>
They've had "Troll games" for a while. Nothing new.
>>
>>432957
Look what a shithole USA turned out to be and ask that question again

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.