[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 50 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: 1000.jpg (111 KB, 1000x666)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
El Paso County, where Colorado Springs is located, went for Trump in the 2020 election by over 10%, it's little surprise that the Republicans there are soft on crime and created the environment of hate against LGBTQ+ for this latest 2nd amendment incident committed by a Republican.

https://apnews.com/article/gun-violence-shootings-colorado-politics-springs-ee6fe797a50cfca1bccfcc051c588187

A year and a half before he was arrested in the Colorado Springs gay nightclub shooting that left five people dead, Anderson Lee Aldrich allegedly threatened his mother with a homemade bomb, forcing neighbors in surrounding homes to evacuate while the bomb squad and crisis negotiators talked him into surrendering.

Yet despite that scare, there’s no public record that prosecutors moved forward with felony kidnapping and menacing charges against Aldrich, or that police or relatives tried to trigger Colorado’s “red flag” law that would have allowed authorities to seize the weapons and ammo the man’s mother says he had with him.

Gun control advocates say Aldrich’s June 2021 threat is an example of a red flag law ignored, with potentially deadly consequences. While it’s not clear the law could have prevented Saturday night’s attack — such gun seizures can be in effect for as little as 14 days and extended by a judge in six-month increments — they say it could have at least slowed Aldrich and raised his profile with law enforcement.

“We need heroes beforehand — parents, co-workers, friends who are seeing someone go down this path,” said Colorado state Rep. Tom Sullivan, whose son was killed in the Aurora theater shooting and sponsored the state’s red flag law. “This should have alerted them, put him on their radar.”
>>
But the law that allows guns to be removed from people deemed dangerous to themselves or others has seldom been used in the state, particularly in El Paso County, home to Colorado Springs, where the 22-year-old Aldrich allegedly went into Club Q with a long gun just before midnight and opened fire before he was subdued by patrons.

An Associated Press analysis earlier this year found Colorado courts issued 151 gun surrender orders since the state’s red flag law took effect in 2020, three surrender orders for every 100,000 adults in the state. That’s a third of the average ratio of orders issued for the 19 states and District of Columbia with surrender laws on their books.

“It is the law in Colorado and law enforcement agencies in appropriate circumstances should take advantage of it,” Colorado Springs Mayor John Suthers said at a news conference Monday, though he cautioned against assuming that the facts of the bomb threat case would have warranted a use of the law.

El Paso County appears especially hostile to the law. It joined nearly 2,000 counties nationwide in declaring themselves “Second Amendment Sanctuaries” that protect the constitutional right to bear arms, passing a 2019 resolution that says the red flag law “infringes upon the inalienable rights of law-abiding citizens” by ordering police to “forcibly enter premises and seize a citizen’s property with no evidence of a crime.”

County Sheriff Bill Elder has said his office would wait for family members to ask a court for surrender orders and not petition for them on its own accord, unless there were “exigent circumstances.” The county, with a population of 730,000, had 13 temporary firearm removals through the end of last year, four of which turned into longer ones of at least six months.
>>
Ring doorbell video obtained by the AP shows Aldrich arriving at his mother’s front door with a big black bag the day of the 2021 bomb threat, telling her the police were nearby and adding, “This is where I stand. Today I die.”

Two squad cars and what appears to be a bomb squad vehicle later pull up to the house, and a barefooted Aldrich emerges with his hands up.

Leslie Bowman, who owns the house where the mother lived and alerted police that day, said she was angry they didn’t do more to monitor Aldrich after the incident.

“If the justice system had followed through with something, anything ... he wouldn’t likely have had access to be able to get a weapon and five people wouldn’t have died,” Bowman said.

The county sheriff’s office declined to answer what happened after Aldrich’s arrest last year, including whether anyone asked to have his weapons removed. The press release issued by the sheriff’s office at the time said no explosives were found but did not mention anything about whether any weapons were recovered.

ratio
Youtube video thumbnail

An online court records search did not turn up any formal charges filed against Aldrich in last year’s case. And in an update on a story on the bomb threat, The Gazette newspaper of Colorado Springs reported that prosecutors did not pursue any charges in the case and that records were sealed.

El Paso County District Attorney Michael Allen declined to talk about the bomb threat incident in Monday’s news conference, citing a Colorado law forbidding comment on sealed cases.

Under that law, Allen said, criminal cases that are dismissed are automatically sealed but prosecutors can ask a court to unseal them if they are relevant to later crimes. He suggested that could happen in this case.

The Gazette reported Sunday that it got a voicemail message from Aldrich in August asking that it remove a story about the incident because “the entire case was dismissed. ... There is absolutely nothing there.”
>>
AP’s study of 19 states and the District of Columbia with red flag laws on their books found they have been used about 15,000 times since 2020, less than 10 times for every 100,000 adults in each state. Experts called that woefully low and hardly enough to make a dent in gun killings.

Just this year, authorities in Highland Park, Illinois, were criticized for not trying to take guns away from the 21-year-old accused of a Fourth of July parade shooting that left seven dead. Police had been alerted about him in 2019 after he threatened to “kill everyone” in his home.

Duke University sociologist Jeffrey Swanson, an expert in red flag laws, said the Colorado Springs case could be yet another missed warning sign.

“This seems like a no brainer, if the mom knew he had guns,” Swanson said. “If you removed firearms from the situation, you could have had a different ending to the story.”
>>
Also the Republican shooter is the grandson of Republican lawmaker Randy Voepel, who compared the failed Trump coup to the American Revolution .

https://www.cbs8.com/video/news/local/report-accused-colorado-springs-shooter-is-grandson-of-california-assemblyman-randy-voepel-former-santee-mayor/509-d91f2373-d264-4fbd-b29c-689c980fd415
>>
>>1117026
My dude was just trying to slow the spread of monkey pox
>>
>>1117026
red flag laws have been shown time and time again not to work and to just be used to deprive people who did nothing wrong their rights because individual cops or judges don't like them and want to murder them. They have also been shown to block access to mental health care.
>>
>>1117065
>Laws don't work when they aren't enforced.
Just like stop lights don't work when people drive through them.
>>
>>1117072
Right, so we should ban cars.
>>
>>1117073
*The point*
Your head
>>
>>1117072
red flag laws are never ever properly enforced and also they are unconstitutional.
>>
>>1117059
This
>>1117065
>>1117072
>>1117073
>>1117074
Why are you libs like this?
>>
>>1117077
It just shows Republicans an unfit to govern since they personally made sure this attack could happen.
>>
>>1117087
dems are unfit to govern since they make unconstitutional laws like red flag laws and because inflation is up so high. every single thanksgiving food cost more under brandon than trump
>>
>>1117087
>It just shows Republicans an unfit to govern since they personally made sure this attack could happen.
IT HAPPENED IN COLORADO YOU RETARD
>>
>>1117088
Imagine saying that the right murder people is a constitutional right. Republicans really are insane.
>>
>>1117090
>I CAN'T READ
We get it, you're retarded like the average conservative.
>>
>>1117087
Democrats actively murder 300 people every single day via their pro fentanyl open border policy, literally now the leading cause of death of 30-40 year olds, democrats are massmurdering scum.
>>
>>1117092
>This is Republicans fault!
>Colorado
>>
>>1117091
literally what do red flag laws have to do with murder? they violate the 4th, 5th and 6th amendments.
>>
Killing child rapists is always justified. Shame he didn't clear out the whole place.
>>
>>1117095
You’re not very good at this, are you?
>>
>>1117094
>Fentanyl
You mean the Drug that Republicans refuse to crack down on? I'm noticing a pattern where Republicans create a problem and then try to blame the democrats for the problem they created.
In this case, the Republicans refused to enforce a law, which directly lead to this latest mass shooting.
>>
>>1117065
I don't know, you're not convincing me. You're suggesting we should do nothing. This is very soft on crime for a Republican. It's pathetic.
>>1117094
>insane whataboutism

So every single republican in the thread is just a schizo. Just a bunch of Alex Jones style psychopaths, like usual. Got it.
>>
>>1117100
dems have the governorship and majority in both houses of the colorado legislature.
>>
>>1117103
>I don't know, you're not convincing me.
because you want to ban an confiscate guns. there is no convincing you
>You're suggesting we should do nothing
we should pass a constitutional amendment where if any legislator or executive votes for or signs into law any law that is found to be unconstitutional they get hanged and their estate pays a $2,000,000 fine.
>This is very soft on crime for a Republican. It's pathetic.
what do guns have to do with crime? what do red flag laws have to do with crime?
>>
>>1117103
>what do guns have to do with crime?
What does the preferred weapon for mass murder, a crime, have to do with crime?
NTA, but you're really coming off as pro murder, which makes you pro crime.
>>
>>1117104
And what, pray tell, do state legislators and the governor have to do with enforcing red flag and other gun laws at the county level?
>>
>>1117107
they are the ones running the state. the buck stops with them
>>
>>1117106
a. you replied to the wrong person, retard
b. most guns used in murders are stolen or straw purchased hand guns, aka illegally obtained, and used by black drug addicts.
https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/suficspi16.pdf
its literally dems fault for doing catch and release with black criminals. Hell the philly DA who is a BLM member refused to charge black criminals with gun crimes, instead just dropping them
https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia-gun-arrests-2021-convictions-vufa-20210330.html
>>
>>1117108
So you're in favor of defunding the police Pretty hypocritical for a conservative. But then that's entirely on brand for you.
>>
>>1117109
>Republicans make it impossible to prosecute gun crimes because they turned the 2nd amendment into an idol to worship
Why are you complaining about the actions of Republicans?
>>
>>1117110
literally what the fuck are you talking about, retard?
>>
>>1117111
gun theft and straw purchasing as well as things like brandishing and armed robbery are all prosecutable. dem DAs don't want to charge blacks with crimes
>>
>>1117115
Meanwhile the 2nd amendment activist who shot up the night club threatened his mother with a homemade bomb and had guns that should have been confiscated, but the Republicans on El Paso did not.
>>
>>1117116
>Meanwhile the 2nd amendment activist who shot up the night club threatened his mother with a homemade bomb
then get a conviction you fucking eunuch. If he did a crime, get a conviction. you just want to confiscate all guns so you can put Americans into death camps
>>
>>1117121
Why should I, get the conviction, when it's the job of the Republicans who are in control of law enforcement in El Paso, who let the 2nd amendment activist go and keep all his guns to go on a shooting rampage against a marginalized group that Republicans regularly villianize?
Why does the buck never stop with the republicans for you when it's 1000% clear they're the ones entirely to blame for this.
>>
Just imagine all the lives this man saved by eliminating so many AIDS vectors.
I fail to see how they can prosecute.
>>
>>1117103
its not whataboutism it is a literal established fact that the biggest driver of deats among 30-40 year olds is now democrat open border policy, again democrats kill 300 people every single day and have been doing that now for years, thats just a fact.
>>
>>1117026
how can you blame republicans for that when Biden's in office. (゚∀゚)
>>
>>1117087
>attack happens in lib as fuck CO
>Why did republicans do this?

This is the same bait that claimed Republicans were at fault for the gun violence in NYC that never got backed up last thread.
>>
Gay people aren't shooting up straight night clubs.

Black people aren't shooting up white grocery stores.

Latinos are not shooting up Walmarts.

Jewish people are not shooting up Christian churches.

The violence is coming from one demographic: Alt-right radicalized white men.
>>
>>1117140
>buffalo
>white
lmao
>>
>>1117140
Agreed.
The Republiars are a menace to society. They’re infected with a memetic brain disease and must be imprisoned and rehabilitated.
>>
>>1117140
13/60, you lefty faggot
>>
>>1117158
cope
>>
>>1117159
Yes, you are by intentionally ignoring reality, neck deep in your negro worship.
>>
>>1117147
You misspelled democraps, troon
>>
>>1117159
https://crime-data-explorer.app.cloud.gov/pages/explorer/crime/crime-trend
Have some real data, not some leftcuck propaganda
>>
>>1117170
>>>1117159 (You)
>https://crime-data-explorer.app.cloud.gov/
The FBI says its own data is severely biased.
https://www.vera.org/news/yes-the-new-fbi-data-is-poor-quality-but-weve-always-needed-better
>>
>>1117171
>leftcuck black apologism garbage
miss me with the fucking negro worshipping trash
>>
>>1117116
>Cops and prosecutors don't do their jobs
>We need to ban guns
>No not the guns used in almost all homicides, these other guns have scary features, ban those.
>>
>>1117172
imagine being this openly racist anywhere else but an anonymous internet forum
>>
>>1117193
go cry about "socio-economic factors" like a good little leftcuck.
>>
>>1117135
Read the OP, El Paso is a blood red Republican district and the refused to follow the laws.
>>
>>1117191
I mean, I personally wouldn't be opposed to regulating more categories of firearms and I really don't thing gun control advocates are the ones stopping that from happening.
>>
>>1117230
You want more of something that doesn't work?
>>
>>1117123
>Why should I, get the conviction,
because you are the one who wants to confiscate the guns, faggot
>when it's the job of the Republicans who are in control of law enforcement in El Paso,
both the mayor of el paso and the da of el paso (who is currently under investigation) are democrats.
>a marginalized group
faggots are an incredibly privileged group
>Why does the buck never stop with the republicans
probably because the mayor and the DA are democrats
> when it's 1000% clear they're the ones entirely to blame for this.
the mayor and DA of El Paso are democrats. The governor and both houses of the colorado legislature are democrats. Literally every politician involved in this story is a democrat
>>
>>1117140
If you go by GVA's definition of a mass shooting like 90% of mass shootings are done by black and hispanic men
>>
>>1117193
idk I've never been to a gun range where people weren't openly racist
>>
>>1117226
the mayor and DA in el paso are both democrats. Beto used to be mayor of el paso, beto also used to be the congressman for el paso and the last time el paso elected a republican to congress was in the 1960s
>>
>>1117230
come and take it eunuch
>>
>>1117244
it's obvious you've never been to a gun range before.
>>
I AM PA KETTLE ND I FEELS for these trannys now
more shootings like this will help these ladyboys
>>
>>1117249
keep seething, faggot
>>
Why would anyone live in a red state, where the laws and the political atmosphere of hatred causes republican schizos to conduct mass shootings every single month
>>
>>1117226
That's great for them but the state is blue and has their own gun control laws that affect everyone in Colorado. So tell me more how those same anti-gun measures did nothing to prevent a crime.

Maybe some day in the future democrats will run out of other people or things to blame and have to take responsibility for their actions. Maybe in the year 2052 when we're living like Deus Ex npcs.
>>
>>1117261
colorado has a democrat governor, democrat control of both houses of legislature, 2 democrat senators and 5 of 8 democrat congressmen
>>
>>1117261
>mass shootings every single month
And yet somehow 94% of mass shootings occur in gun free zones. Why is that?
>>
>>1117027
>infringes upon the inalienable rights of law-abiding citizens
>law-abiding
which aldrich was not.
republicans are all hypocrites.
>>
>>1117097
tell me how is a red flag law any different in a legal sense from eminent domain?
>>
>>1117280
NTA. Due process?
>>
>>1117099
he should go shoot up his local catholic church or republican county office, then.
statistically speaking, much more likely to find a pedophile in those places than anywhere else.
>>
>>1117094
and guns are the leading cause of death of children and teenagers.
what do you propose we do about that?
>>
>>1117261
I agree. People like you should move to Canada.
>>
>>1117284
They never will. They say they will but then they just move to red states and infect them like the cancer they are. Look at Arizona. Ten years ago it was the most based state in the union. Now it's California-lite. Colorado used to be the most libertarian state in the country. Now it's shit and Denver may as well be San Francisco. Democrats are a plague.
>>
>>1117284
and deny the democrat party and their every candidate a vote that i am happy to give them every election no matter the issues at hand?
not a chance lmao
>>
>>1117287
>arizona 10 years ago
>most based
but i thought you hated mail voting and john mccain
>>
The Chud strikes back. Now defend yourself homos, fight back like the found fathers intended or not I don't care win-win scenario for me.
>>
>>1117301
i think you meant 'founding fathers'
'found father' is the cool bartender at the gay bar who becomes a surrogate parent and helps you survive your depression after your conservative family disowns you.
at least, until some hick who should be in prison guns him down in a hate crime
>>
>>1117303
and then everyone clapped
>>
>>1117245
>Being this retarded
This is why conservatives defunded schools
>>
>>1117242
>because you are the one who wants to confiscate the guns,
Confiscating guns was the right thing to do and would have stopped this mass shooting.
>both the mayor of el paso and the da of el paso (who is currently under investigation) are democrats.
You do understand that El Paso is the County that Colordo Springs is in, and we're not talking about the Town in Texas? Clearly you don't. Also the Mayor, John Suthers and DA, Michael J. Allen are both Republicans.
>faggots are an incredibly privileged group
Marginalized since you're allowed to villianize them and then play the victim when your side mass murders them
>Still pushing the lie about the mayor and DA
Really shows how desperate Republicans are to shirk responsibility that they don't understand the difference between a County and a Town, or they're just retarded. Probably both.
>>
>>1117317
>Confiscating guns was the right thing to do and would have stopped this mass shooting.
NTA, what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>1117318
Read the OP.
If local Republicans enforced the red flag law for Colorado, which they did not, the shooter would not have had his guns which he used for the latest massacre.
>>
>>1117320
That wouldn't have stopped him from obtaining another gun.
>>
>>1117324
Actually, Red Flag laws would stop them from purchasing new guns as well.
The problem, as stated before isn't Red Flag Laws, but that Republicans undermined the state law by not enforcing it, and thus allowed the shooter, clearly fueled by right wing propaganda against LGBTQ+ members, to commit this latest massacre.
>>
>>1117318
He's saying that gays and minorities should not have rights or due process
>>
>>1117382
Agreed, only racist cops should have guns.
>>
>>1117280
in eminent domain you are given compensation and what you have stolen from you must be used for public use as per the takings clause in the fifth amendment and there must be some form of due process
>nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
In red flag laws, not only are you getting your rights stolen from you without you doing anything wrong or getting due process, but it differs from eminent domain because your stolen property does not go to public use, ie your stolen guns are not then used by people in the public to fight off invasion or something and you aren't given just compensation.
a better comparison would be if a red dawn style attack happens and you have a gun collection in an otherwise gun free town, so the town takes your guns to arm the towns people and then pays you.
>inb4 some gay shit about public benefit/interest
taking someone's guns doesn't benefit the public and even if it did it isn't relevant because the law specifies public use, as in it MUST be used by the public, not just for their benefit or interest. The public uses stolen land as a park, sidewalk or road
>>
>>1117279
if they took his guns it wouldn't have been under red flag, it would have been under felony convictions.
tl;dr, get a conviction you fat fuck
>>1117283
you have to do some jewish rules lawyering for that.
https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2022/06/07/fact-check-firearms-leading-cause-death-children/7529783001/
they define children as ages 1-19. If you include everyone under the age of 18, then things like birth defects, being born under weight and being born prematurely all happen more than gun deaths.
Also the lions share of children's fire arms deaths fall into 2 categories.
A. Teenaged boys committing suicide. It is already a crime in most places to leave guns accessible to those under 15 and also they could commit suicide by other means
B. black and hispanic teen boys who are part of a gang dying of gang related shootings. Which is not a problem at all because it is just a late term abortion and it keeping out prisons clear.
The odds of a child dying of a fatal gun accident or being shot while not part of a gang are extremely low, seeing as there are fewer than 500 fatal gun accidents per year in the USA and mass shootings kill fewer than 100 people per year in the USA.
If you did mandatory abortions of all black boys, then fire arms homicides of those 1-19 would drop by like 80%
(actually it would drop by more than 80%. I was trying to find the stat that said black minors die of guns at like 4 times the rate of normal kids, and found that blacks are 10 times more likely to die of guns than normal people. Again showing that gun murder is not now, nor has it ever been an actual problem because it only really affects gang members)
https://www.bradyunited.org/issue/gun-violence-is-a-racial-justice-issue
>>
>>1117317
>>1117317
>Confiscating guns was the right thing to do
lol nope
> and would have stopped this mass shooting.
get a conviction you fucking eunuch. If he did a crime, get a conviction
>You do understand that El Paso is the County that Colordo Springs is in
whatever, colorado still has a blue trifecta. it is the state government's fault
>Marginalized since you're allowed to villianize them and then play the victim when your side mass murders them
they are talking about them nonstop on the news and people still think rittenhouse should be in jail for shooting that homosexual rapist
>>1117320
>>1117380
get a conviction if he did a crime, you cockless faggot
>>
>>1117397
>lol nope
lol yup
>get a conviction you fucking eunuch. If he did a crime, get a conviction
Tell the Republican DA to do their job
>whatever, colorado still has a blue trifecta. it is the state government's fault
Admitting you don't know the difference between a county and a town or how governments in general work. Nice.
>>
>>1117405
the state government in texas is removing the DA in el paso, which is texas, for refusing to convict blacks of crimes. the state government of colorado could do the same. buck stops with the dems in charge of colorado
>>
>>1117406
Sounds like Republicans in Texas are against state rights and are hypocrites.
>>
>>1117406
sounds based. let me guess, another soros backed DA?
>>
>>1117409
>city of el paso
>states rights
what?
>>1117415
I guess, she is a dem
>>
>>1117026
looks like the attacker was non binary lol a attack from within oh well democrat retards blowing their loads again in pursuit of demonizing republicans and end up being wrong yet again
>>
>>1117438
this is the second high profile gay on gay violent attack this month. monkey pox must be taking its toll
>>
>>1117416
>States rights only means states and not local too.
>>
>>1117438
It's well documented that Republicans hate themselves. Just look at what gay Republicans do.
Being a Republicans means inflicting suffering on others.
>>
>>1117444
>It's well documented that Republicans hate themselves.
>well documented
I won't ask for a source, because you are obviously a schizo
>>
>>1117440
Is it time to ban assault gays?
>>
>>1117443
that green text is literally true though as local governments are creatures of the state they reside in and not mentioned at all by the federal constitution so they literally only exist/govern based on the laws/constitution of the individual state in which the local government resides.
The relationship between local governments and states is not the same as the relationship between the states and federal government and local governments only have protections from the state in so far as the 14th amendment and state and federal laws allow.
>>
>>1117074
No that's exactly the point you're making. Supporting red flag laws is the same as supporting car confiscation because someone ran a red light 1000 miles away in another state

Your argument is as stupid as he made it out to be.
>>
>>1117087
Stop queering around children. Gays are being crybullies. You need to shape up instead of just making demands from heterosexuals and expecting to be appeased no matter what
>>
>>1117453
>Rights don't matter if it goes against what Republicans want.
Thanks for proving the point.
>>
>>1117458
We do confiscate your drivers license if you break the law with you car and you go to jail if you're caught driving with a suspended licence, so that grasping at straws comparison doesn't work.
>>
>>1117103
We are making suggestions you're not listening. We need to regulate single motherhood and access to mind altering drugs for children

These children are lashing out because they are miserable. They are miserable because of no fault divorce. That needs to end and it will end through legislation. This will give children in tact families. Make divorce a felony

Make it a felony for kids to be given mind altering drugs. All these doctors doping kids up on ssris can go to jail

Every single mass shooter has two things in common. Their on ssris and where spawned from a single mother

Your solutions fucking suck. Yea we will all be safer if betty is allowed to swat team Jim and have her armed thugs steal his shit and take him to court cause he called her fat or whatever

Women need to be educated to raise their kids. And to protect them. Including from doctors
>>
>>1117116
He allegedly threatened his mom. That was never proven. When something bad happens people will throw heaps of shit at you I imagine his mom is just lying for attention via the media

This kid made a stand and told these homos they would not rape kids anymore. And he's to be respected for it
>>
>>1117123
And why should we defend you from this man when you put boys in dresses and little girls in pants and rape them

You are not a victim. It is not our job to disarm innocent citizens. And if you don't shape up this won't be the last you heard from us faggot
>>
>>1117459
>Justifying murder because of you victim fantasies.
Conservatives are a menace.
>>
>>1117287
Thats why abortion laws are important. Strict abortion laws keep blue Spinsters from moving in and voting Democrat
>>
>>1117317
No confiscating guns is the wrong thing to do. Giving this kid a proper role model and making it illegal for homosexuals in dresses to sodomize each other in front of children would have prevented this

We are sanctuaries for the second ammendment. And we are here to defend it to the tooth and nail. No matter how high we have to pile up the fags to do so
>>
>>1117320
Local Republicans are providing sanctuary for our constitution. Not defending sodomites rights to rape 5 year old butt holes.

If you want to behave poorly do not cry when the locals take action against you. If LGBT acted better they would be treated better. But they appear to be content with simply being worthless cry bullies
>>
>>1117460
local government don't have rights, you fucking retard.
See
>Williams v. Mayor
and City Council of Baltimore, 289 U.S. 36, 40, 53 S.Ct. 431, 432 (1933) (“A municipal corporation, created
by a state for the better ordering of government, has no privileges or immunities under the Federal
Constitution which it may invoke in opposition to the will of its creator.”).
you lost this fucking argument in fucking 1933
>>
>>1117380
He should not be deprived of his right to bear arms. And it is a man's right, as part of this countries militia, to defend his community. We will not allow you to behave like a pack of degenerates and cry victim after. You will be punished. You are being punished. And we republicans will provide sanctuary for your punishers

I feel the spirit of the lord I me tonight

Praise Allah!
>>
>>1117463
>>1117467
>Make a bomb threat
>Has guns
>Don't use a law where you could take guns away
I see you're just pro murder. Also we know his grandfather is a Republican, so republicans fail as parents, Disgusting.
>>
>>1117461
red flag laws are by definition done to people who broke no laws.
>>
>>1117406
God damn I love Texas
>>
>>1117468
>Local Republicans enable murders
Fixed

>>1117469
>Republicans undermine rights when they don't like it
Fixed
>>
>>1117472
get a conviction, eunuch. A felony conviction makes someone a prohibited person
>>1117475
again, local governments are creatures of the state in which they reside and do not have any rights. That is why preemption laws exist. The constitution never mentions local governments, it mentions the federal government, the states and the people. You are bitching about texas removing a DA for doing the same thing you are accusing the colorado springs DA of doing
>>
>>1117461
Yea exactly. If you actually break the law and it's proven with evidence. But that's not what your argueing for is it you dishonest fuck. Your arguing for swat teaming people based on gossip with zero evidence. Accusations. Likes it's the fucking Salem witch trials
>>
>>1117476
>>1117476
Republicans refused to prosecute, they're weak on crime
And again, Republicans don't care about the rights when they don't run things.
>>
>>1117465
It is righteous to strike out against the unrighteous. I don't need to justify the murder of a homosexual pedo they justify it themselves

Shape up or get what you fucking deserve. We will not tolerate your behavior anymore. And we as Republicans will provide sanctuary for the means of your destruction
>>
>>1117469
Local governments do have rights. And they will not be infringed. Just as liberals rebelled against unjust laws in the name of civil rights, we will rebel for the sake of our civil rights to bear arms. And theirs not a damn thing you can do to stop it. All you can do is cry about it.

This is a second ammendment sanctuary. Our sanctuary from your kind
>>
>>1117472
He was alleged to make a threat. That is merely gossip. Give me evidence or go fuck off

It is up to individual men to defend their communities together as a collective. It is not your right to behave as you please in others communities. It is their right to defend them from you. Lynchings where only ever demonized by white liberals in ivory towers
>>
>>1117475
No local Republicans defend their communities from LGBT. And I hope you fuck faces think twice about trying this shit again in our red states
>>
>>1117481
>Made a threat
>Has guns to make due on threat
>Don't do anything
>He murders people
>HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!

>>1117482
>Local Republicans are pro murder and discriminatory.
We get it.
>>
>>1117476
Civil rights proved you have as much authority as you can enforce. And we as individual localities have decided we will be forcing you to respect our rights. Down the barrel of a gun if need be

Our state red flag laws will be respected. Our local red flag laws will be respected. If we have to nail a sign on a mountain of dead fags to that effect so be it
>>
>>1117478
dems run the state of colorado. it is 100% their fault and their fault alone
>>1117483
get a conviction, eunuch
>>1117484
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>1117478
No we Republicans respect people's freedoms. Which means if you make an accusation you better have evidence

We would all be safer if every human where put in a straight jacket in a padded pod with two feeding tubes down our throats for water and food, but that would violate every freedom we've ever had from God

In cherry picking examples to victimize yourself your argue for violating all of our freedoms over the lives of sexual predators. Ridiculous
>>
>>1117483
You reduce every argument because you are stupid, cannot keep up with me intellectually, and thus require your strawman as a crutch. The aids must be rotting your brain
>>
>>1117485
>>1117486
>>1117487
Republicans refused to enforce the law and refused to refused to prosecute
Republicans respect the right to murder minorities.
If you don't respect the rule of law, keep shirking responsibility and being pro murder, you don't deserve anything else.
>>
>>1117485
If we have to make a mountain of dead fags to prove their not wanted so be it

If we have to defend our freedoms with our lives so be it

Our local and state laws will be respected. So be it
>>
>>1117488
We refused to prosecute because we refuse to prosecute on accusation. We demand evidence

We refused to deprive him of his property. Because we refuse to back down on being a sanctuary for the second ammendment

we refuse to feel sorry for you. we refuse to let you behave any way you please

And we refuse to let you run rampent through our communities

This man defended his community from LGBT predators. We are not "softening" on crime because their was no crime
>>
>>1117026
red flag laws are used when somebody hasn't been charged with a crime. I think that it's obvious he did commit a crime and the problem is that he wasn't prosecuted. So the failure falls entirely on the DA.
>>
>>1117490
So you refuse to investigate and then allow a threat to go free and murder innocent people.
And then blame the victims for being murdered.
This is the state of Republicans.
>>
>>1117494
>So the failure falls entirely on the DA.
At times it seems like too much discretion.
I don't think we as a nation could support the bloat of a criminal justice system that removes said discretion. The Left would never go for it.
>>
>>1117026
another democrat voting nonbinary schizo massmurderer, democrats must apologize (or kill themselves) for these massmurders they committed right now!
>>
>>1117504
>Proving it's a Republican false flag
>>
>The suspect in the shooting at Club Q, a Colorado Springs LGBTQ nightclub, is now identifying as non-binary, according to court filings filed Tuesday.

>"Anderson Aldrich is non-binary. They use they/them pronouns, and for the purposes of all formal filings, will be addressed as Mx. Aldrich," a footnote in a court filing reads.

>Every subsequent mention of the suspect uses the prefix, "Mx," a prefix commonly used by transgender, gender-nonconforming and nonbinary in place of Mr., Mrs. and Ms. Documents filed Monday, however, refer to the suspect with he/him pronouns.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/colorado/news/colorado-springs-lgbtq-club-shooting-suspect-identifying-non-binary-court-documents/

Oopsie, looks like you mentally ill leftcucks had one of your own break again. But hey, don't worry, you've already done your propaganda with the whole muh republican shit before the facts were out.
>>
>>1117524
>now identifying as non-binary
>now
Clearly a republican false flag, you aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>1117524
https://youtu.be/0NOqqKQM0HM

>"Mormons don't do gay, we don't do gay"
-meth addicted father of the shooter
>>
how may did xe manage to bag before they could reproduce by fucking children
>>
>A year and a half before he was arrested in the Colorado Springs gay nightclub shooting that left five people dead, Anderson Lee Aldrich allegedly threatened his mother with a homemade bomb, forcing neighbors in surrounding homes to evacuate while the bomb squad and crisis negotiators talked him into surrendering.
>he
>his
>him
Please do not misgender them. Mx. Aldrich is non-binary and you should respect their pronouns

They were also raised in a broken home like so many other shooters so you can stop blaming Republicans. This is a social problem created by feminism
>>
>>1117537
Strong father figure
>Religious, porn star, strong jaw bone< conservative
Meek, feeble son
>Changes name, has his mom tell his dad he died, they/them, "Mx. Aldrich", does gay, does mass shooting, tries to take it to court, democrat
>>
>>1117542
More like conservatives make terrible parents and are to blame.
>>
>>1117570
The Democrat mass shooter was raised by his mother, not his father
Actually, I think that sandy hook kid was raised by his mother as well.
Idk, were the columbine shooters raised by their mother?
>>
>>1117585
>The Democrat mass shooter
No such thing
>>
>>1117591
>>1117570
They are the product of a single mother which is something Democrats support. Republicans think children are better off with two parents
>>
>>1117592
https://www.thirdway.org/report/the-red-state-murder-problem
> The rate of murders in the US has gone up at an alarming rate. But, despite a media narrative to the contrary, this is a problem that afflicts Republican-run cities and states as much or more than the Democratic bastions.
> In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden.
> 8 of the 10 states with the highest murder rates in 2020 voted for the Republican presidential nominee in every election this century.
>>
>>1117593
Remove the blue cities and the violence in red states disappears. Amazing how that works
>>
>>1117140
>The violence is coming from one demographic: Alt-right radicalized white men.
Woops, you spoke too soon there buddy. Might want to issue a retraction and apology for falsely attributing blame to suit your political agenda.

>>1117507
>>1117535
Cope reddit niggers
>>
>>1117594
>blue cities
>red states
The cognitive dissonance is thick.
>>
>>1117596
>I don't know how local government works: the post
>>
>>1117597
Local governments don't pass state laws.
>>
>>1117600
State laws use a broadstroke brush and are largely ineffective at influencing the rate of crime at a local level. This is mostly an issue for the mayor, city council, county police and district attorney
>>
>>1117600
Local governments frequently pass gun control laws that are stricter than state laws. Chicago and NYC are examples. Colorado recently passed a law that allows cities to have stricter gun control laws than the state laws. It doesn't matter because gun control laws don't do anything to crime rates.
>>
>>1117605
True to an extent. NYC and Chicago are only allowed to do that because NY and Illinois state laws permit them to. Some states like NC explicitly forbid municipalities from enacting restrictive gun laws. Doesn't refute your argument, just wanted to point that out.
>>
>>1117606
Good point. It's called "state preemption" and it prevents there from being wildly different laws as you go from town to town within the same state.
>>
>>1117501
I mean you aren't wrong, but when the crime in question is violent in nature I think the laws could be different. That or hold DAs accountable for not prosecuting violent crimes if the perpetrator goes on to commit more violence.

Not related to this news story whatsoever, but I think that bail needs to be totally reformed. Keep cash bail but add a person who would be willing to take the perpetrators place in prison if they don't show up for; essentially a scapegoat. Every bail must require a scapegoat; everyone. If someone isn't willing to do that then you don't go out on bail. And if the person on bail commits another felony, the scapegoat is charged with accessory to that felony. I.e, if you bail out a murderer and he commits another murder while on bail, you are accessory to that murder. This is the only thing that makes any sense.
>>
>>1117140
OHNONONONONO
Look at this dude
Look at the top of his head
>>
>>1117629
>white supremacist steals black culture, sees nothing wrong
>>
>>1117570
most mass shooters and shooters in general were raised by democrat single mothers
>>1117593
all those states have blue cities with dem mayors where all the violence is
>>1117600
what do state laws have to do with the fact democrats are violent murderers?
>>
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/11/23/2137984/-The-Q-Club-mass-shooter-is-trolling-he-s-a-homophobic-man-according-to-those-who-know-him
LOL, the conservative biased media has been exposed.
He's a hardcore conservative.
>>
>>1117537
>>1117542
>>1117585
>>1117592
>>1117595
>>1117633
See
>>1117636
Now this is where you attack the source because you can't refute the facts.
>>
>>1117636
>dailykos.com
Lol no
>>
>>1117638
See
>>1117637
The coping is right on cue.
>>
>>1117639
no one takes your fedora blog seriously.
>>
>>1117600
St. Louis bans the carry of guns without a CCW permit despite Missouri being an open carry state.
>>
>>1117641
I'm pretty sure by now you do know that the shooter is in fact a self identified non binary they/them who is being referenced in court records as "Mx Aldrich" due to his gender identity.
Are you just refusing to admit your fault?
>>
>>1117026
>created the environment of hate against LGBTQ+


Good.
What's the excuse for all the fag/trans killing in blue city's.
>>
https://krdo.com/news/2022/11/21/13-investigates-uncovers-more-details-about-suspect-in-mass-shooting-at-colorado-springs-gay-nightclub/
The cover up by republicans thickens since the Republican's court records have mysteriously been purged.
>>
>>1117641
Why do you fear the truth?
>>
>>1117648
just like depape turned out to be pelosi's gay lover, right

these lies are full of projection, not to mention toddler tier at this point, aren't you embarrassed
>>
>>1117637
a. >dailykos
b. how does that change what I said about how most mass shooters and shooters in general were raised by democrat single mothers and most gun murders happen in cities with democrat mayors?
>>
>>1117655
But that turned out to be true, soooo....
>>
>>1117026
Its become more and more clear that massmurdering democrats are the true problem in our society and that democrats should preventively be shoot to protect society.
>>
>>1117659
>but my delusions are true, right
in no verifiable way do you even have a shred of evidence that it's true
>>
>>1117655
This is weak troll bait.
You can't be this stupid.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/colorado-springs-suspect-identifies-nonbinary-uses-pronounces-defense-rcna58499
Mx Aldrich is a beautiful xerman
>>
>>1117655
Got any evidence of the supposed "Trans grooming conspiracy"?
>>
>>1117672
No.
>>
>>1117664
read between the lines
>>
>>1117714
go back to /pol/ with that shit
>>
>>1117666
>Conservative shooter does act to spite LGBTQs while fellow conservatives follow rank
>>
>>1117724
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
grow up please
>>
>>1117537
>>1117542
>The suspect’s father is a mixed martial arts fighter and pornography performer with an extensive criminal history, including convictions for battery against the alleged shooter’s mother, Laura Voepel, both before and after the suspect was born, state and federal court records show. A 2002 misdemeanor battery conviction in California resulted in a protective order that initially barred the father, Aaron F. Brink, from contacting the suspect or Voepel except through an attorney, but was later modified to allow monitored visits with the child.
Yes, what conservatives aspire to be.
>>
>>1117500
If you want an investigation I demand evidence. We will not follow your wild goose chases

If you want to sodomize kids in dresses get prepared for the consequences

This is the state of Republicans
>>
>>1117624
I agree with cashless bail to an extent. It's just that it's implementation is being rolled out by absolute morons

Cashless bail for non violent offenses. Cash bail for violent ones

There I injected some common sense
>>
>>1117646
Imagine not being a constitutional carry state

Imagine living in the communist part of America...

My husband says he is excited to get in a shootout with the feds with me if they come. I think it'll be romantic <3
>>
>>1117661
It takes two ingredients to make a mass shooter

1) single mother (voted Democrat)
2) a mind that's been drugged up on ssris from a young age

Imagine giving young people drugs to correct a chemical imbalance that isn't tested before administration nor after. The best practice is literally just self report and observer opinion. What a fucking crock of shit and you're making all your young people stew in it

The senate will likely go 49-51 and once the dems legislate away our rights your going to have to defend them. Maybe alone. Their not putting all this time and effort into demonizing (Maga) Republicans for nothing. It's so they can dismiss away our dead bodies to the general public when they swat us. "they did it to themselves" or "its for the greater good we killed them".
>>
>>1117657
He had a bad conservative father that messed him up, also he lived in Republican area.
The fact that he's clearly anti-gay only confirms he's Republican.
>>
>>1117801
>porn actor dad
>conservative
>>
>>1117797
>Cashless bail for non violent offenses. Cash bail for violent ones
agreed. But scapegoats required for all violent ones, too. If you pay to let someone out of prison who then goes on to commit an act of violence then you need to personally bear the punishment of that action. Nothing else will stop this. Otherwise you get get Soros level funding to let murderers and rapists run free.
>>
>>1117802
>goalposting moving
>>
>>1117026
>it's little surprise that the Republicans there are soft on crime
retarded leftist logic, the people who want everyone to be armed to the teeth are soft on crime...
>>
>>1117804
This retard has never actually met a real conservative.
>>
>>1117809
>no true scotsmen
>>
>>1117809
most real conservatives would be heckin' cancelled today, the men who fought on the beaches of normandy believed black people were less intelligent, men have cocks and women have pussies and a different set of behaviors and abilities, that people should aim to be married and have children before 30 and it would be a sign of sick dying society if they did not, they would be called "fascist" today even though they died screaming with a bullet in their stomach to defeat actual fascists
>>
>>1117812
>the men who fought on the beaches of normandy believed...
-In a skydaddy
-Women are less than men (subjugation)
-Cigarettes are just fuckin fine for ya!
Lets not put too much stock in what the average infantry grunt in the 1940's thought about culture; 3 generations beyond their particular zeitgeist concepts.
(I mean lots of people on 4chins will agree with those 3 points i've elucidated but this site is kind of a social ghetto for the mentally ill...)
>>
>>1117840
>Lets not put too much stock in what the average infantry grunt in the 1940's thought about culture
Totally, but it would still be worth at least 100 times what your thoughts are worth
>>
>>1117841
>totally
>agrees with me
>"still be worth at least 100 times what your thoughts are worth" (Which are apparently both of our opinions, given your agreement)
So, the agree upon truth means quite little?
>Truth means next to nothing
Yep, I'm talkin to a cuckservative.
>>
>>1117812
>real conservatives
Real conservatives sided with the fascists.
Notice how all the people flying swastikas and saying Nazis weren't bad guys are Conservatives.
>>
>>1117812
2022 isn't 1944? wow anon, i think you're on to something
>>
>>1117801
Xe literally said xey are nonbinary and thus a faggot
>>
The dude who got the shit kicked out of him with his own handgun was in fact a violent conservative. I suppose the modifier is unnecessary.
>>
This is such a loss for the right, every time y'all try to spin it another bottle flies from the crowd and smashes you on the face.
I am really enjoying it.
>>
>>1117977
>Falling for his lies
Typical conservative.
>>
>>1118017
#believe all xe/xermen
>>
>>1118007
>>1118013
>Op bumping his trash thread
Tell me more about how a nonbinary shooter has something to do with the right
>>
>>1118018
>Conservatives believe mass murderers
>>
>>1118068
liberal here. better safe than sorry when it comes to misgendering.
>>
>>1117140
You are not a woman

You are not a woman

You are not a woman

You are not a woman

You are not a fucking woman and you never will be you fraud
>>
>>1117287
Oh so Colorado was always a libshit haven. Got it. thanks for reminding me not to go there
>>
>>1117395
If the town takes your guns and uses it clearly it was of benefit or use to them. Your reply makes no sense.
>>
>>1117457
Wacko Republican you need to be in a psychiatric ward
>>
>>1117462
You are insane. You make it sound like women never have good reasons to divorce and never should divorce, even when domestic abuse and violence from the husband happens fairly commonly these days. You are a tyrant.
>>
>>1118086
Unfortunate cases like that should have the party seeking remidal counseling together, rather than break the union

Till death do you part. This country should be structured around the family with all institutions seeking to support it
>>
>>1118097
>abused people should seek “remedial counseling together”
What planet do you live on anon. You cannot be this detached from reality.
>>
>>1118062
Not the OP retard.
Yeah, the mass murder high on faux news couldn’t possibly be lying. We trust mass murders above their own father who proud of his mass murdering son for being “not gay”.
>>
>>1118197
>Tried to change his name at 15
>Well documented history of being bullied for being trans
>Nooo! This ruins our narrative! He's lying!
You people are the lowest of the low
>>
>>1118224
>far right wing republican kills people
>reeeeeeeeee
>let’s try anything to obfuscate
Cool story bro.
>but republican crazies have mental Health conditions
Yes, that’s a fact.
>>
>>1118244
>>far right wing republican
Source?
>>
>>1117101
red flag "laws" are unconstitutional and therefore not laws
>>1117488
Dems have a trifecta in their colorado. it is dems fault
>>1118017
believe xes
>>1118007
xe is nonbinary
>>1118082
towns don't use guns they seize in red flag confiscations. can you cite a single article showing a gun seized in a red flag order being used by cops?
>>
>>1118244
>>far right wing republican
Debunked ;)
>>
>>1118359
So Republicans are pro murder, got it.
>>
>>1118373
no, republicans are generally against abortions
>>
>>1117279
Which law did he break that he was convicted of?
>>
>>1118361
>far right republican randomly murders a bunch of gay folks
>/pol/ immediate tries to create any narrative that deflects blame from the Republican Party
This happens every time a similar event occurs. It’s like there is a literal manual they stick to, just like Russian propaganda. A shocking similarity.
>>
>>1118391
I'd go one farther and say that this attack was likely a Russian military operation. It's clear that Russian terror cells are operating on American soil under the guise of non-binary individuals.
>>
>>1118393
No, that is not how the Russians roll. They create narratives and flood boomers’ inboxes and Facebook feeds with bullshit conspiracy theories and shit tier memes. Their design is to get low intelligence people worked up so they do really dumb shit like shoot up a bar, mosque, or whatever.
The retarded boomer in this case was the dad who warped his mentally slow son’s world view to the point he went on a shooting rampage for the far right anti-gay “cause”.

Violence and the far right republicanism are intricately linked.
>>
>>1118375
So they just like murdering children. Interesting.
>>
https://kdvr.com/news/local/exclusive-video-plane-passengers-say-club-q-suspect-made-racist-remarks/
Not looking good for Conservatives given it's been confirmed the Republican shooter is sexist and sexism is a core pillar of conservatism.
>>
>>1118397
We need to start identifying dual-citizen Russians and hold them accountable for domestic terror operations on US soil. For all we know this shooter and his dad have Russian passports.
>>
>>1118403
>I didn’t read the post
Typical coping mechanism of the poorly educated.
>>
>>1118405
t. Russian bot
>>
>>1118391
>far right republican
Debunked ;)
>>
>>1118402
>Republican shooter
Debunked ;)
>sexism is a core pillar of conservatism.
Can men give birth?
>>
>>1118417
Far right republican murder goes ape somewhere.
>reeee
>he isn’t one of us
These talking points are tired and out of date anon. Go find new ones. Or maybe, just maybe, think about why you are shilling for the side that embraces violence and fascism. You could just stop - it’s an option.
>>
>>1118419
this is the kind of poster that still believes jussie smollet is innocent
>>
>>1118419
>being this woundwrecked the shooter was nonbinary with a father who does gay porn
Lmao

>why you are shilling for the side that embraces violence and fascism
But I don't shill for Democrats- you do ^_^
>>
>>1118419
>Or maybe, just maybe, think about why you are shilling for the side that embraces violence and fascism
They don't seem to be. I don't see why you would think they are doing any such thing.
>>
>>1118420
>>1118421
>we were btfo by simple text and are now really seething
Yeah. The shooter was a violent conservative Republican whose meth addled dad drove him to rightist violence.
>but but
Again, violent hate filled republican.
>>
>>1118423
>conservative Republican
Debunked ;)
>>
>>1118423
>I make all kinds of stupid baseless statements in my green text no matter how pathetic and desperate it looks
>>
>>1118418
Why are you being sexist like the Republican shooter?
>>
>>1118423
>if i keep repeating a lie maybe it'll come true
good luck with that retardanon
>>
>>1118424
> btfo by simple text and are now really seething
Yeah. The shooter was a violent conservative Republican whose meth addled dad drove him to rightist violence.
>but but
Again, violent hate filled republican.
>>
>>1118419
>>1118423
>>1118427
Republican shooter? Source?
>>
>>1118430
>I dislike when people repeat facts that make my team look like violent fascists
Sounds like a personal problem mate.
>>
>>1118431
>The shooter was a violent conservative Republican whose meth addled dad drove him to rightist violence.
Source?
>>
>>1118433
>if i call my lie a fact it ceases to be a lie
sorry, not how facts work. think, retard, think.
>>
>>1118434
>source?
>>1117026
>>
>>1118438
Nope, OP does not say that.

What is the source of your statement?
>>
>>1118442
>OP does not
It does.
>>
>>1118444
Where in the article does it say he was a conservative Republican?
>>
>>1118446
>>1118442
The anon your arguing with does this sort of bullshit all the time when he doesn't want to admit he's wrong. He just keeps repeating lies like that like "it's in the op" or something else equally stupid. I've argued with him a lot on here. He's one of the boards most fervent DNC shills.
>>
Is there some question that a fat white kid living in bumble fuck nowhere with a dad, a “good conservative”, who is cool with mass murders as long as his son “isn’t gay” and whose gramps is literally a MAGA office holder is a Republican?

It’s not even a good obfuscation to just claim he wasn’t.

Weird thread.
>>
>>1118391
>>1118397
the fag was nonbinary in a deep blue state
>>
>>1118401
no, that would be democrats who are proabortion
>>
>>1118516
I take it you have never been to CA. That part of the state is ruby red.
Dude was a Republican through and through.
>>
>>1118486
>>1118516
>>1118523
>a non-binary republican
You guys are desperate.
>>
>>1118544
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gays_for_Trump
Nice try.
More likely he is lying because that fits the fascist right republican mold.
>>
>>1118545
No, what's happening is that you are trying desperately to pin a tragedy on your political opponents.

A trans person shot up a gaybar, we dont know why, thats the story. If you're trying to tell a different story, because its politically convenient, you need to take a long look in the mirror and think about how you are spending your finite time on this earth.
>>
>>1118567
>A trans person shot up a gaybar, we dont know why, thats the story.
There's absolutely zero evidence that this person is trans.

>If you're trying to tell a different story, because its politically convenient, you need to take a long look in the mirror and think about how you are spending your finite time on this earth.
Imagine saying this to somebody else immediately after spreading a baseless conspiracy theory with absolutely no sense of irony or self awareness
>>
>>1118569
>There's absolutely zero evidence that this person is trans.
He says he is trans.

>baseless conspiracy theory
Saying that he is a deranged right-wing lunatic who did it because of Tucker Carlson is the deranged conspiracy theory. There is zero evidence to support that.

Using an absolute tragedy to tar your political opponents, and having to lie to do it is utterly despicable. Like I said, you need to think about what you are doing with your time on this earth.
>>
>>1118570
>He says he is trans.
No he doesn't. He claims to be "non-binary" via his lawyers and there's absolutely zero evidence that this was the case before the shooting and nobody in his personal life backs this up. You're just repeating a lie.

>Saying that he is a deranged right-wing lunatic who did it because of Tucker Carlson is the deranged conspiracy theory. There is zero evidence to support that.
It's weird that you claim its bad to lie and make up conspiracy theories and then in actual next breath you're lying and making up conspiracy theories.

>Using an absolute tragedy to tar your political opponents, and having to lie to do it is utterly despicable.
And the irony being that this is exactly what you're doing right now. You're literally spreading a right-wing conspiracy theory to smear LGBTQ people.

>Like I said, you need to think about what you are doing with your time on this earth.
Your lack of self-awareness is earth shattering.
>>
>>1118523
it was colorado, not california
>>1118544
xe said xe is nonbinary
>>
>>1118572
>Man says he is binary
>HE DID NOT SAY THAT
What is wrong with you?

>make up conspiracy theories
Him saying he is non-binary is not a conspiracy theory. Its what he said, about himself.

>You're literally spreading a right-wing conspiracy theory to smear LGBTQ people.
Ahhh, so this is what its about?
>>
>>1118573
>xe said xe is nonbinary
Does this mean that when 4channers spam the "im trans btw" meme you actually think they're trans? It's so weird how selectively you people understand irony.
>>
>>1118576
>What is wrong with you?
You've completely changed the argument. You said that a trans person shot up a gay club. When I told you there was no evidence of that you said "Well he said he was trans". Now you've changed it to non-binary. Do you know the difference between these two things?

>Him saying he is non-binary is not a conspiracy theory. Its what he said, about himself.
I can't help but notice you've completely changed the subject of the argument mid discussion. Did you not think anybody would notice or what? Did you know that non-binary is not trans? Also, what about the fact that this person never identified as non-binary before the shooting and nobody in their life can corroborate that they were non-binary before the shooting?

>Ahhh, so this is what its about?
Every time you try to pivot away from the lie you told I'm just going to pivot right back so save your energy, anon.
>>
>>1118577
I understand that the shooter being non-binary is difficult because it raises difficult questions and it doesnt fit neatly into your world of Republicans being out to get you, or whatever, but life is hard and complicated and sometimes you need to put on your bigboy pants and deal with it.
>>
>>1118578
Okay.

A non-binary person shot up Club Q.

Anything else you have problem with?
>>
>>1118579
I just think the selective conservative understanding of irony is very convenient in this case. There's zero evidence this person has any LGBTQ leanings or identity. They never identified as non-binary before the shooting and nobody who knew them personally can corroborate that. In fact, every fact we've learned about them, their upbringing and their lives says the exact opposite but now that them being non-binary fits your political narrative suddenly its super important to spread it despite the only evidence that they were actually a non-binary person is them saying so less than a week after shooting up a gay club. I just think it's funny that you think anybody with a functioning frontal lobe thinks you're acting in good faith or can't see through this silly concern trolling you're doing.
>>
>>1118580
>A non-binary person shot up Club Q.
So not a trans person, like you said. You, the person who went on this silly tirade about how bad it is to spread conspiracy theories and how despicable it is to lie to smear your political opponents.

>Anything else you have problem with?
Nope, just wanted to address your lie. That's all.
>>
>>1118584
>HOMG he isnt super clued up on all this bullshit! Its obviously a fucking lie!
This is how you're spending your life?

>>1118583
>There's zero evidence this person has any LGBTQ leanings or identity.
Except for, you know, him saying he is non-binary.

Your long hypothesis about how the person who says they are non-binary totally isnt non-binary is ridiculous.
>>
>>1118573
>your typo
Apologies I meant to type CO.
>>
>>1118589
>This is how you're spending your life?
I'm not really concerned about the intent - the result is the same. If he knows the difference, then he's lying and spreading conspiracy theories on purpose. If he doesn't know the difference, then he's spreading details about a topic he knows nothing about in an authoritative manor which is just spreading conspiracy theories through ignorance. He doesn't know the difference between trans and non-binary and he's on the internet arguing with people about it. He's a dumbfuck either way.

>Except for, you know, him saying he is non-binary.
Which means nothing. I can call myself a doctor but if there's no record I went to medical school and none of my friends or family can corroborate I'm a doctor and I can't give you the name or number of any of my collegue the fact that I said I'm one is irrelevant. Again, this is a case of you either being purposefully dishonest or you're actually so retarded you think someone proclaiming that they are something with no other evidence to substantiate it is solid evidence.

>Your long hypothesis about how the person who says they are non-binary totally isnt non-binary is ridiculous.
They never identified as non-binary before the shooting. Nobody close to them can corroborate that they ever identified as non-binary at any point in their life. There's zero evidence on social media or any other source that supports the notion that they ever identified as non-binary. The only evidence that this person has ever identified as non-binary is a statement released by their lawyer after the shooting. You can try to play stupid all you want - you and I both know the shooter is full of shit. Its pretty obvious that the non-binary thing is a meme but it's a politically convenient narrative, so you'll defend it despite there being no evidence to support it.
>>
>>1118576
>People can't lie
I bet you think Trump didn't conspire with the Russians just because he said that too.
>>
>>1118598
>there is no evidence!
The evidence is that he says so. Your schizo ramblings doesnt change that.
>>
>>1118598
>>1118603
You're a lunatic. You've been doing this for days on end. What the fuck is your life?
>>
>>1118610
>The evidence is that he says so.
The evidence is that he said he's non-binary. That's it. All other evidence supports the exact opposite conclusion.

>Your schizo ramblings doesnt change that.
The internet has turned your brain to mush. There's nothing I can do to cure your conspiracy brain.
>>
>>1118612
>All other evidence
The only evidence need be that he say so. Thats how gender identity works, chud.
Cope, seethe, YWNBARW
>>
>>1118611
The fact you're resorting to gaslighting is proof you're losing.
>>
>>1118622
A fascist republican claiming to be non-binary shoots up gay bar. More news at 11.

Neat.
>>
>>1118650
that sounds an awful lot like misgendering to me. maybe you should learn to respect people's pronouns.
>>
>>1118660
Sounds like you are the one guilty of misgendering. Typical conservative self hatred. We have to respect this republican terrorist’s gender.
>>
>>1118660
white genocide
>>
>>1118650
>>1118612
>>1118598
>He's just pretending that he's not a man!
how is that different from literally every other trans and non-binary?
>I can call myself a doctor but
>I can call myself a woman but
hmmm
>you think someone proclaiming that they are something with no other evidence to substantiate it is solid evidence
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>1118672
Only the individual can assert their own identity. If a trans person self-identifies as trans, their identity is not in question. We don't need a peer review to establish whether their identity is valid. The same is true for the identity of the Club Q shooter.
>>
>>1118577
believe troons when they tell you they are troons
>>1118596
Co is deep blue and the shooter was a tranny
>>
>>1118672
>how is that different from literally every other trans and non-binary?
You're pivoting. Whether or not you think being trans is a legitimate identity has nothing to do with whether or not there's any evidence that a person genuinely believes they are that identity.

>hmmm
The discussion has nothing to do with the legitimacy of transgenderism. You're pivoting miles away from the topic of discussion

>>1118756
>Co is deep blue and the shooter was a tranny
/pol/ tier conspiracy theory. You guys tried this before about the Uvalde shooter and were full of shit then. Your playbook is shockingly sparse.
>>
>>1118680
>We don't need a peer review to establish whether their identity is valid
It has nothing to do with peer review, its just basic inference. If someone says "I'm trans" but not a single person in their personal life has ever heard about them being trans, they never identified as trans before in the past, there's zero record of them ever identifying as trans online, in school or at home, there's zero record of them ever receiving any treatment, counseling or any other resource in relation to being trans AND the overwhelming evidence is that they've identified as a straight, cis person their entire life by virtue of basic logic its safe to assume that this person is probably not trans.
>>
>>1118778
you can assume all you want, but by the person's own admission they are non-binary and that's all that's necessary for it to be a fact. to suggest otherwise is transphobic.
>>
>>1118756
>Co is deep blue and the shooter was a tranny
Nope. That part of CO is ruby red. Many, most even trannies, are conservatives. The shooter was a Republican.
>>
>>1118787
https://www.metroweekly.com/2019/08/study-finds-transgender-people-are-more-politically-conservative-cisgender-men/
Correct. Trannies are more conservative than CIS men.
>>
>>1118781
>but by the person's own admission they are non-binary and that's all that's necessary for it to be a fact
That's so mind bendingly retarded I don't even know how to to respond to that.

>to suggest otherwise is transphobic.
Kek. Okay, so you're just trolling, kind of like the shooter is. Nice meme.
>>
>>1118799
OK Transphobe
>>
>>1118799
see >>1118672
>>
>>1118774
>topic of discussion is "if somebody says they are not a man does that mean they are not a man?"
>man says he is not a man
>leftists say that doesn't mean he isn't a man
idk it sounds like that's on topic. A man says he is not a man. You say he's still a man which is the whole debate around men who say they are not men.
>>
>>1118810
>topic of discussion is "if somebody says they are not a man does that mean they are not a man?"
Incorrect. That is not the topic of discussion. The topic of discussion is whether or not the shooter actually believes that they are non-binary. You're trying to make this conversation about whether or not being non-binary is real. That's not the discussion at all but for some reason you aren't grasping that.

>You say he's still a man which is the whole debate around men who say they are not men.
That's not what the debate was at all. You came in out of nowhere and made the debate about whether or not being trans is a legitimate identify when literally nobody was talking about that. How is it you're not understanding that?
>>
>>1118812
>Shooter says he's non-binary
>Libs say he's not non-binary
>anons point out that nobody is non-binary because non-binary doesn't exist
>you REEEE
>>
>>1118814
I guess I'll try to explain this one more time because you are struggling hard. Its an incredibly easy concept but you are either too stupid or too dishonest to understand.

Whether or not being non-binary exists is an entirely different discussion than whether or not someone who says they're non-binary actually believes that they are non-binary. Someone could say that they're the reincarnation of an ancient mountain goat. Determining whether or not that's possible is substantively DIFFERENT than determining whether or not that person actually believes that they are an ancient mountain goat. We were talking about whether or not this person actually thinks they're non-binary or are just saying it to troll and you flew in out of left field with "WELL NONBINARY ISN'T REAL!" which has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not the shooter legitimately identifies as non-binary. I can't explain it any simpler than that. If you don't understand at this point I don't know what else to say to you.
>>
>>1118819
>Well of course nobody is non-binary but the difference is the other people are honestly lying but this guy is just lying!
lmao
>>
>>1118774
the shooter said xe was a nonbinary tranny
>>1118787
>>1118788
>conservative
>tranny
lul what
>>
>>1118820
The word "lie" implies intent, anon. You can't "honestly lie" about something. Your brain is so smooth you just invented an oxymoronic sentence without even realizing it. If a schizophrenic person says the government put tiny robots in their ears they're not "lying". They genuinely believe what they're saying is accurate regardless of whether or not it is in reality. Whether or not a statement is true is irrelevant to whether or not the person making the statement believes its true. A 3 year old thinks the sun shuts off at night. Are they "lying" because what they're saying isn't true? Of course not. This could not be easier to understand. That being said, this is as much effort I'm going to put into trying to explain this to you. You're actually too retarded to have a decent conversation with.
>>
>>1118823
>the shooter said xe was a nonbinary tranny
Actual fake news. There's zero evidence of the shooter identifying as transgender.
>>
>>1118824
>trannies are as stupid as 3 year olds
lmao okay you win
>>
>>1118825
>There's zero evidence of the shooter identifying as transgender.

Accept for the evidence that shooter, by his own admission, identifies as non-binary.
>>
>>1118831
>his
>>
>>1118838
>fat troon commits a mass shooting
>please respect her pronouns :^)
Imagine being this retarded.
>>
>>1118825
Indeed. A conservative Republican fascia tranny is the norm.
https://sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.metroweekly.com%2F2019%2F08%2Fstudy-finds-transgender-people-are-more-politically-conservative-cisgender-men%2F
Cope.



[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.