[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 43 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1669014975339407.jpg (102 KB, 855x955)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
An aspiring country singer and diehard MAGA fan set out to defend Donald Trump’s honor, but wound up in handcuffs instead.

North Carolina insurance salesman and semi-pro musician Stephen Jike Williams, who performs simply as Jike Williams, allegedly vowed to execute fact checkers for the “defamation and slander” of the ex-president. When the FBI showed up at his door, Williams threatened the life of a female agent assigned to investigate, according to a criminal complaint first obtained by The Daily Beast.

He then followed up a few days later with additional death threats on TikTok, in a video titled, simply, “Fuck the FBI,” the feds say.

Williams, 42, is now charged with threatening to murder a federal law enforcement officer and transmission of interstate threats. The complaint against him, which was unsealed Friday in North Carolina federal court, says that Williams was incensed over, variously, the 2020 “stolen” election, vaccine mandates, his TikTok account getting suspended, and liberals pushing “anti-Trump propaganda.”

Williams’ court-appointed lawyer, Corey D. Buggs, did not respond to The Daily Beast’s request for comment.

Williams’ troubles began with a Sept. 18 email to the Good Information Foundation, a left-leaning nonprofit founded after the 2020 election to fight mis- and disinformation.

“You are hereby ordered by we the people under the laws of the constitution to cease and desist all defamation and slander of Maga [sic] Republicans and Donald Trump,” the message read, according to the complaint. “This is Treason an act of war and we will treat you accordingly. You have till [sic] the end of the month to print a retraction whistle blow on yourself or I will shut you down personally.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/maga-diehard-stephen-jike-williams-arrested-for-fbi-execution-threat-over-trump-slander
>>
The email went on: “Lethal action will be necessary if any physical detainment is attempted when I shut you down. Leave peacefully or your children will forget who you are.”

On Sept. 19, the Good Information Foundation’s lawyer forwarded the email, which Williams had allegedly sent from his personal account, to the FBI. Agents in the Washington Field Office sent the bureau’s investigative assessment to the bureau’s Greensboro Resident Agency Office for follow-up, the complaint states.

On Oct. 3, “a female FBI agent… and a male Task Force Officer”—that is, a local cop deputized to assist in federal investigations—“attempted to interview Williams at his residence,” it explains.

The pair were in plainclothes and showed up in an unmarked car at Williams’ home in the rural town of Stokesdale, according to the filing. When they pulled into the driveway, Williams bolted from his front porch and ran toward the vehicle.

“Why the fuck are you on my property?” Williams shouted, according to the complaint.

The female agent showed Williams her credentials, which “instantly made [him] very angry, and he began yelling that the Department of Justice and the FBI hired a Russian agent to steal the election,” it says.

Williams continued screaming into the window of the car, spittle hitting the agent sitting inside, the complaint continues, adding that the task force officer “advised Williams to stop spitting on” the agent.

“Williams stepped back and continued being irate and hostile,” states the complaint. “Williams called [the agent] a ‘bitch’ multiple times and stated [the task force officer] should arrest [the agent] and have her executed for treason and sedition. Williams stated to [the agent], ‘I’m going to take you out.’”

When the two warned Williams that he could be charged criminally for threatening a federal agent, he allegedly began screaming over and over, “Get the fuck off my property!”
>>
The agent and the task force officer left without interviewing Williams about the threatening email to the Good Information Foundation, according to the complaint.
On Oct. 6, the FBI agent, whose name is redacted in the complaint for her safety, a separate filing reveals, updated a staffer at the Good Information Foundation with news of the aborted meet with Williams a few days earlier.

During the call, the agent “learned that Williams’s email… was in response to a TikTok video made by a social media influencer that was asked by the Good Information Foundation to produce anti-Trump rhetoric,” the complaint states. “In the video, the influencer exposed that the Good Information Foundation was paying influencers to post videos and requiring them to use preestablished talking points, one of which the representatives of the Good Information Foundation could not provide any factual support for.”

The staffer told the agent that the foundation in fact used “an outside company to hire social media influencers to create videos that aligned with their information and beliefs about former President Donald Trump,” the complaint goes on.

They had received “multiple emails” in response to the TikTok video, but Williams’ “was the most egregious,” according to the complaint. (The “influencer” in question appears to be a lawyer who in September claimed he had been offered $400 by The Good Information Foundation for an anti-Trump Instagram post.)

On Oct. 7, the FBI’s National Threat Operations Center received a tip from a person identified in the complaint only as “J.K.”

“J.K. reported that they had observed a TikTok video in which a male subject was threatening to kill FBI agents,” the complaint says, noting that J.K. provided a link to the offending clip.
>>
Williams had posted the video, titled, “Fuck the FBI,” in response to the bureau’s visit to his home a few days earlier, according to the feds. In it, he parroted Trumpian claims about the FBI being “corrupt,” and said “all agents are considered to be ‘enemy combatants.’”

“I’m not playing with the fucking FBI,” Williams allegedly said in the two-minute-eighteen-second video. “They’ve been put on fucking notice, if you step back foot on my fucking property, I ain’t gonna sit there and talk to you. I’m going to bust your fucking head open with fucking .308s, man. I’m going to kill every single one of you, stack you up in your cars, and drive you back to headquarters and finish the fucking job… They are absolutely out of control. Stand up to em, fight em, shoot em on sight.”

In a series of follow-up videos, Williams boasted of having “kicked [the FBI] out of the yard,” and detailed his shooting skills. He also held forth on the “new world order, and said he was upset because one of his TikTok accounts had been suspended.

“I’m ready to shoot fucking FBI agents, CIA agents, and any federal law enforcement agent working for Joe Biden or anybody like [German economist and World Economic Forum founder] Klaus Schwab… Australian police, any of them,” Williams said in the video, according to the feds. “Execute those motherfuckers on sight. If they wanna fucking de-populate, de-populate them.”

Williams went on, complaining that the government wants to “take away our weapons,” as well as people’s “ability to communicate,” and that a “purge” of the citizenry was in the offing. (None of this is true, according to Second Amendment experts.) He threatened to assassinate Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla and asked why he wasn’t allowed to display his rifles on TikTok but “they’ll show you a syringe that kills little kids in their sleep.” (None of this is true, according to medical experts.)

He ended the video by exhorting viewers to “Fucking fight, man. Fight!”
>>
Williams was arrested Friday and detained pending a detention hearing on Nov. 23. If convicted on both counts, he faces more than a decade in prison.
>>
Why is every single trump supporter like this
>>
>>1116870
Because the second civil war is coming and you think we're joking about it.
>>
>>1116870
People are fed up with the communist agenda pushed by libs and the elite state. The elites think they are unironic invincible superbeings who can't falter.
>>
>>1116870
They're snowflakes. That's how a snowflake acts.
See: >>1116876
>>1116884
and >>1116885
>>
>the daily beast
>>
>>1116876
Who is "we're"?
>>
>>1116865
While I read this as absolute schizo babble, I'm also fully aware most Americans on this board are this guy. How can anyone read this and think "he's literally me!" And not feel utter embarrassment?
>>
>>1116914
How bad do you have to be to get your TikTok account suspended for abuse.
>>
>>1116888
Oh look: if it isn't another liberal on a rampage to ruin the country and sodomize kids
>>
>>1116914
You seriously underestimate how much people on this board who are "this guy" hate the left.
>>
>>1116938
>ruin the country
how?
>sodomize kids
that's what conservative priests who vote republican do
>>
>>1116970
you're over 10 times more likely to be sexually abused in a public school than at any house of worship
>>
>>1116938
Love is love, chud
>>
>>1116970
nice deflection it's pretty much known at this point leftists are all convenient morons or sex offenders looking for a smokescreen
>>
>>1117012
Remember when conservatives elected Dennis Hastert to the speaker of the house and then years later we all found out that he had been paying hush money to kids he molested?
>>
>>1117023
remember when liberals elected biden even though there's like 30 minutes of footage of him groping kids
>>
>>1117024
Remember when Republicans elected Trump after he confessed to sexually assaulting women and his shills went on to attack 26 women?
>>
>>1117040
Were any of them children?
>>
>>1117040
>sexually assaulting
>they let you do whatever you want
I dont think you know what consent means. But do please keep covering for the child-sniffer in chief (who famously took showers with his teenage niece).
>>
>>1117043
>>1117046
And here come the shills.
Next you're going to defend Trump murdering Epstein to cover up the fact Trump was a ring leader in their child sex trafficking ring.
>>
>>1117040
>Trump after he confessed to sexually assaulting women
sauce
>>
>>1117047
Meds
>>
>>1116870
Republicans: “Oh how DARE you claim we had ANYTHING to do with that shooting. We would NEVER promote violence, not even against those SICK PREDATORY GROOMERS WHO CORRUPT OUR YOUTH AND ARE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY AND EVERYTHING WILL END YOUR CHILDREN WULL BE HURT UNLESS THEYRE ST—
>>
>>1117141
Because the left never promotes violence, right? *ring ring* Hello? Oh hi 2020! How's the fiery but peaceful protests going?
>>
>>1117141
We didn't. The dude was probably there to kill his gay lover.
We're just sitting back and watching fags die.
It's pretty sweet.
>>
>>1117141
And I pray that God removes the groomers quickly.
>>
>>1117141
>some guy shoots up a nightclub
>no known motive
>best use this to my political advantage
Shameful.
>>
>>1117049
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/us/politics/donald-trump-tape.html
>>
>>1117221
Got a source that isn't paywalled?
>>
>>1117199
thanks for saying it. pretty sure everyone is tired of democrats using the dead for their own political gain.
>>
>>1117267
If you can't get around paywalls, you don't belong on /news/
>>
>>1116916
say bad things against the CCP
Taiwan numbah 1! btw
>>
>>1117141
The left murders people for using the wrong prounouns, you're a disgusting ideology of actual racist bigots who love self projecting everything onto everyone else.
>>
>>1116865
>/news/ is a text board for sharing and discussing current news articles. When starting a thread you must include the complete URL of a news article from a credible news site
>credible news site
the daily beast is a credible news site now?
>>
>>1117447
Much more creditable than breitbart or any of the dailyshill sites.
>>
>>1116865
>>1116866
>>1116867
>>1116868
>>1116870
You have to go back.
>>
>>1116876
>.t totally not a glowie
>>
>>1117141
the shooter was a non binary democrat voting mass murderer everything you said was projection and now provably applies to you democrat voters who commited this mass murder and your democrat political masters.
How does this fact make you feel? Please describe in detail.
>>
>>1116885
>I can't wait for a cop to lynch a minority on camera so I can get upset at people who are upset and kill them
Somehow this doesn't seem very patriotic anon
>>
>>1117509
I cannot stress enough how irrelevant the shooter’s claim to being non-binary is, it changes absolutely nothing about the right’s ongoing genocidal rhetoric. The claim was almost certainly made in bad faith, but who cares?
Whenever conservatives claim the shooter being non-binary means they couldn’t have been motivated by far-right genocidal rhetoric, ask yourself—
How, then, are conservatives CONSTANTLY accusing men of being anti-male, and white people of being anti-white, due to left propaganda?
It’s almost like the conservative pundits, who do nothing but lie and act in bad faith, are continuing to lie and act in bad faith. If you can imagine such a thing
>>
>>1117748
>The shooters identity is irrelevant but the identity of everyone I don't like it's totes relevant to the max
Your a fool
>>
>>1117750
>chad_yes.jpg
Extremist republicans are defined not by how radical their views are, but how honest they are about the logical conclusions of the views mainstream republicans hold
>>
>>1116876
calm down tim pool
>>
>>1117751
>Rules for Radicals
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>1116870
Americans were always autistic. We just never dealt with the problem because it gave us autism strength.
>>
>>1117754
Simmer down grandpa
>>
>>1117748
>How, then, are conservatives CONSTANTLY accusing men of being anti-male, and white people of being anti-white, due to left propaganda?
I mean not that anon but this is pretty much true. Why else do you think so many white men are checking out of society? Especially when that society keeps repeating that they're evil and responsible for everything bad that has ever happened in history.
>>
>You can just run glowies with your car
Based Terry Davis
>>
>>1117748
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/11/23/2137984/-The-Q-Club-mass-shooter-is-trolling-he-s-a-homophobic-man-according-to-those-who-know-him
The shooter is conservative bigot who's saying it to troll and give ammo to the right wing.
>>
>>1117837
Do you have a real source on that?
>>
>>1117837
>DailyKOS
Nice blog shit. When you post this crap we know you're completely full of shit and lies. Nice try.
>>
>>1117849
>>1117858
>Can't refute the facts so you try and shoot the messenger
>>
>>1117867
Unfounded claims fabricated on a blog are not facts. I can tell you struggle with distinguishing between the two.
>>
>>1117868
Prove the neighbors lied then, the burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>1117869
You're a gay retard. Prove I'm lying. The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>1117870
the other anon had source material at least. your hearsay is much less credible
>>
>>1117877
so you have no proof then. thanks for playing
>>
>>1117870
Nah, my evidence cites his neighbors showing he's a bigoted homophobe. You have yet to prove otherwise.
>>
>>1117893
accusations are not evidence. are you capable of understanding this?
>>
Well, he is likely to find out what it’s like to be gay in prison. He is now on the DoD out side of fucking around.
>>
>>1117895
You're the one making accusations, provide evidence.
>>
>>1117893
>>1117909
He is non-binary. Tranny shot up a gay club. Sorry you don't get to score political points from this horrific crime.
>>
>>1117910
>be transphobe
>shoot up gay club
>get caught by police
>claim to be a tranny
Why do you fall for this?
>>
>>1117920
>I'm non-binary
>Noo! This ruins my narrative! It's not true!
Repulsive, you are a repulsive person.
>>
>>1117924
You've got to be the most gullible faggot on this entire board.
>>
>>1117920
Because they need to cope with reality somehow.
Realizing that their world view is out of synch with reality would cause them to have to change their worldview.
>>
>>1117926
>Noo! It's a trick because it's inconvenient! Life has align into my binary agenda!
Grow up.
>>
>>1117933
This is the most intense projection I have read today.
>>
>>1117935
You've run out of things to say and are just flinging shit now?
>>
>>1117938
Naw, I am someone else. And again, you are showing your projection.
>>
>>1117941
>Shitflinging
>Samefagging
Okay, loser.
>>
>>1117943
>there is only one other person on the internet
Fuck, you are dumb.
>>
>>1116876
I think if your dumb enough to start it we'll have another march to the sea. Although this time we'll have to go on a detour to the midwest too. Should be fun.
>>
>>1117955
Last civil war was one because America's industrial base and population base was in the north.

It's in the South now.
>>
>>1117956
Are you really that delusional? The south is a bunch of rednecks with no education or money. The midwest is a bunch of rednecks with no education or money. You are out numbered, you are stupid, you are broke, and no one anywhere supports you. You would fight, you would die, you would be conquered, and your states would be under martial law. You'd have to be really stupid white trash to think it could go any way but a one sided slaughter in favor of the left.
>>
>>1117956
Also for the record the Confederates had absolutely pitiful and incompetent leadership and tactics during the war and never stood a chance in hell of winning.
>>
>>1117957
As I had previously said. Industry is in teh south and Midwest. Population Centers are in the south and Midwest. Your bigoted opinions on the south are meaningless.
>>
>>1117959
>the population centers are with me
As the man said you are dumb. Really really dumb.
>>
>>1117969
War is a question of resources. Human, mechanical and otherwise. The South and Midwest have them all. It's where everything is built or grown and where all your energy comes from.

The idea that a war in 2022 will be the same as a war in the late 1800s is the same as the French thinking a war in 1940 would be the same as 1918
>How did that work out for them?
>>
>>1117970
Gets btfo by one post. Starts blathering about the “late 1800s”. Absolutely fantastic.
You lost, you would lose again. Basically, you are a loser.
>>
>>1117957
the south and midwest produce the majority of the livestock, beef, poultry, oil, and electricity that make your sniveling existence possible. in a war, the left would likely be starving, sustaining themselves on fruits and berries with no access to electricity or fuel.
>>
>>1117975
In your fantasy how does this war start?
>>
>>1117988
There's not going to be a war. Democrats already fucked around and found out once, I doubt they're up for a round 2
>>
>>1117541
>I can't wait to kill leftists who use being upset with police as an excuse to burn and pillage everything not related to police
ftfy
>>
>>1117993
Yes. The failed conservative nazi movement got crushed already once. I agree they are not up for round two.
>>
>>1117999
>I can't wait to kill leftists who use being upset with police as an excuse to burn and pillage their fellow leftist neighbors
When the time comes, leftists will do it themselves.
>>
>>1118001
>nazis
Like I said, democrats.
>>
>>1118020
Yes, in the 19th century democrats were conservative nazis. Today we call them “republicans”.
>>
>>1118021
actually today democrats are still called democrats. crazy, i know. thanks for playing
>>
>>1118022
There is still a party called “democrats”.
“Republicans” is what the conservative nazi party is called today.
>>
>>1118023
remind me which party formed the confederates? oh yeah, that was the democrats. isn't that the party you allign yourself with? weird, guess you didn't think that one through, did you?
>>
>>1118025
Again, in the 19th century the conservative nazi party was called “democrats”. Today the conservative nazi party is called “republicans”.
Are you slow or something?
>>
>>1118026
i understand you're embarassed about your history but it's literally the same party now as it was then.
>>
>>1118028
Sorry to burst your bubble kid. The conservative nazi party of today is called the “republican” party. Facts.
>>
>>1118029
not sure why you keep mentioning republicans. we're talking about the democrat party. i understand you want to argue that your party's values have changed over time, but you can't deny the past.
>>
>>1118030
>the past
Yes. Things were different in the 19th century. You know what they called normal transport back then? “Horses”. Today we have “cars”.
Today, the conservative nazi party is know as the “republican” party.
>>
>>1116865
>ctrl + f
>nazi
>8 matches
Never change /news/.
>>
>>1118028
>it's literally the same party now as it was then.
>every single person who was in the party "then" is "now" dead
I don't think you know what literally means anon...
>>
>>1118031
i'm not really interested in what your interpretation of the republican party is today. but your insistence on whitewashing the history of the democrat party is kinda pathetic. i guess i can't blame you, i'd be ashamed to associate with the party of the confederates and kkk too.
>>
>>1118034
/his/ is ——-> anon.
This is /news/. We talk about today.
Today, the conservative nazi party is called “republican”. You really are slow.
>>
>>1118036
now he doesn't want to talk about history. lol. i'll take that as a concession, thanks for playing.
>>
>>1118037
Glad you agree that you were talking about history. I take that concession.
Fact: Today the conservative nazi party is called the “republican” party.
>>
>>1118038
thanks for conceding that democrats were in fact the confederates. i know it's hard to admit basic historical facts. and based on what you've demonstrated of your understanding of historical events, i sincerely doubt you could even make a meaningful correlation of conservatism to nazism.
>>
>>1118036
Typical neo Nazi socialist, rewriting history at his whims to support his fuhrer Bidens stupid little third Reich.

Fun fact: modern day Democrats and their propaganda news wing, mimic mein Kampf and Hitler by referring to their election fraud as The Big Lie. You see, while dictating Mein Kampf, Hitler used the term Big lie (in German: große Lüge), to refer to the use of a lie so enormous that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.
This is a fact and Democrats still worship Hitler and enjoy reminiscing his rhetoric by reusing these very terms Hitler used in his propaganda
>>
>>1118039
Fascinating. Again, /his/ is a different board.
Fact: Today, the conservative nazi party is called “republican”.
>>
>>1118040
All the people fascinated with mid 19th century politics are up in this thread.
Fact: Today, the conservative nazi party is called “republican”.
>>
>>1118044
Democrats reuse Hitler's rhetoric from mien Kampf. How many times have you personally called election fraud "the big lie"? Democrats are literally reusing Hitler's words and his propaganda
>>
>>1118048
The big lie = made up election fraud by MAGATs in 2020. Zero evidence presented in court. Meanwhile the vast majority of proven election fraud was committed by the conservative nazi “republicans”. Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>1118041
>>1118044
to properly understand the present we must understand the past. it's clear you're just history ignorant, you're coping hard, and have a lot of reading to do.
>>
>>1118049
>>1118049
>The big lie = made up election fraud by MAGATs in 2020.
You people reuse this term from Hitler who used it to blame Jews who put Germany's loss in wwi as the fault of some German colonel.
Nazis used it to blame Jews in 1940s and the new Nazis use it to blame Republicans in 2020
Why do you people reuse Nazi rhetoric so blatantly
>>
>>1118050
I do understand the history of why the Republican Party morphed into the conservative nazi party of today. You clearly do not.
>>
>>1118053
>reeeeeeeeee
It really angers you to know that the political party whose boot you lick is the modern conservative nazi party doesn’t it?
>>
>>1118055
Nazis 1940: Germany losing WW1 is The Big Lie -- Adolf Hitler, mein Kampf
Democrats 2020: Democrats losing the election is the Big Lie -- every democrat voter
>>
>>1118054
great, let's hear it.
>>
The following may remind you of the Democrat party's rhetoric, circa 2020:
>A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the truth, used especially as a propaganda technique.[1][2] The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his book Mein Kampf (1925), to describe the use of a lie so colossal that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." Hitler claimed that the technique had been used by Jews to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German general Erich Ludendorff, who was a prominent nationalist political leader in the Weimar Republic
>>
>>1118054
It's obvious you know nothing of the GOP.
>>
>>1118060
Good post
>>
>>1118059
No this isn’t /his/. If you need a class on politics in the 20th century I am sure good ones are available to you.
Today, in the real world, the “republican” party is the conservative nazi party.
>>
>>1118060
Exactly so. The “big lie” is precisely what Trump and his MAGATs told themselves and tried to tell the country. Fortunately, 100% of the judges they brought their Nazi big lie to rejected them from court. The attempt at republican nazi revolution in 2020 was defeated.
>>
>>1118119
So you can't back up any of your claims. Understood. Next time do the bare minimum of research before embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>1118123
>back up your claims
What additional evidence do you require? The proof is right here in this thread for example. See OP.
Fact: the “republican” party is the modern conservative fascist party.
>>
>>1118126
>I do understand the history of why the Republican Party morphed into the conservative nazi party of today

This is the claim in question. Let's hear the "history of why", if you can even support your claim whatsoever. Show your work.
>>
>>1118128
Is it hard for you to use google or something?
https://www.livescience.com/34241-democratic-republican-parties-switch-platforms.html
Took me like 3 seconds.
>>
>>1118126
>conservative fascist
Fascist parties have almost always been populist progressive parties
>>
>>1118132
Nope.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.[2][3]
>>
>>1118133
>Nope.
Yup
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
Nothing in your "written for 4th graders" wiki link debunks what I said. Anti capitalist parties in the 20th century were all populist progressive movements
>>
>>1118131
I want to hear it from anon himself, if he's even capable of forming a coherent thought to support his own argument, which so far he hasn't shown himself able to do.
>>
>>1118138
>I have trouble reading
This surprises nobody.
Fact: the conservative nazi party of today is called the “republican” party.
>>
>>1118139
I'm enjoying watching your total inability to articulate a coherent argument or grasp even basic historical facts. I've given you multiple opportunities to prove that you're not a moron but as of yet you've failed to do so. It's obvious that you lack the basic reasoning ability necessary to even engage with the subject. You haven't shown yourself capable of anything other than regurgitating the same baseless claim over and over. You can't even defend your own claim with any kind of supporting argument whatsoever. It's obvious to anyone paying attention that you're a mental midget. Maybe reddit is more your speed.
>>
>>1118134
>Anti capitalist parties in the 20th century were all populist progressive movements
Nta, buy I would describe the 20th century authoritarian and fascist countries as all left wing... I mean, literally every genocide in the 20th century was either due to an African warlord or communism/socialism
>>
>>1118141
Ahhhhh the plebit poster is growing frustrated.
Did you have trouble reading the article I posted for ya? Not surprised. You folks are not noted for your reading comprehension.
Fact: the modern conservative nazi party is known as the “republican” party.
See: >>1118131
>>
>>1118158
Thanks for proving my point. You can't articulate yourself. You can't form a coherent argument. You can't support any of your claims. All you can do is repeat yourself. Go on, say the line again, you absolute retard. Say it again, so we can all laugh at your complete lack of intellect.
>>
>>1118160
>I am btfo but I think others aren’t laughing at me
LOLOLOL
Just for you-
Was that the flex you thought it was in your head?
>>
>>1118161
Say it again, retard. Now you do what I tell you.
>>
>>1118028
Are you really so stupid (or a pussy who refuses to answer) that you just try and memory hole the party shift? Every grade schooler knows that the Democrats and Republicans switched ideologies decades ago. Hence Dixiecrats as a term. It's common knowledge and your blatant lying will convince no one who wasn't already a retard who believes reality is what the want it to be. Repetition of a lie does not make it fact.
>>
>>1118182
Prove it
>>
>>1118184
You know what alright I'll humor you with sources that your too chickenshit to accept. Here is one of many many sources for this common knowledge you will ignore in favor of lies anyway because you don't care about the truth.

https://www.livescience.com/34241-democratic-republican-parties-switch-platforms.html
>>
>>1118184
Actually fuck you here's another one.

https://history.house.gov/Exhibitions-and-Publications/BAIC/Historical-Essays/Keeping-the-Faith/Party-Realignment--New-Deal/
>>
>>1118187
>>1118188
Which part is supposed to prove your argument? Posting a link is not proof. Use your citations.
>>
>>1118192
See won't read it. Coward.
>>
>>1118193
I don't see anything in there that proves your argument. Maybe you can convince me otherwise.
>>
>>1118192
Someone posts literal citations.
>where be dem citations
Are you stupid?
>>
>>1118163
>>
>>1118202
Keep saying it, dumb dumb
>>
>>1117956
>one
>>
>>1118057
Meds
>>
>>1118207
Who is a dumb dumb now?
>>
>>1118245
this is great, it's like i have my own personal wind-up libtard. keep saying it dummy
>>
>>1118248
LMAO
Who is a dumb dumb now?
>>
>>1118273
citation needed
>>
>>1118384
Citation provided, read the thread.
>>
>>1118388
You haven't provided anything that demonstrates nazism as a core tenant of the republican party.
>>
>>1118390
Cool, that was specific to a particular time. I will amend.
Fact: the modern conservative fascist party is known as the “republican” party.
>>
>>1118032
Who says they're going to kill fact checkers other than fascists?
>>
>>1118039
NTA, but looking at things from political parties has always been a dishonest tactiic by conservatives.
Conservatives have always been for slavery while liberals for abolition. The parties' stances might change, but the ideology is consistent.
Which is why the Conservatives were the confederates and now the confederate apologists still trying to rewrite and censor history.
>>
>>1118394
I haven't seen any evidence that suggests republicans support fascism or any kind of dictatorship. It's the modern left that opposes civil liberties and advocates political violence. Just a few years ago leftists wanted to forcibly intern "science-deniers" into concentration camps.
>>
>>1118146
Authoritarianism in inherently right wing, your statements are flawed.
>>
>>1119026
>Authoritarianism in inherently right wing
I guess Stalin and Mao and Pol Pot and Mugabe and Maduro and Gaddafi didnt or dont know this?
>>
>>1119026
so you've been asleep since covid started then?
>>
>>1119045
You mean the Trump lock downs, after he funded the development of the Trump Virus?
>>
>>1119886
it was up to the states you disingenious retarded ape shit, thats why democrats looked down as if they were larping as xi and republicans didnt
>>
>>1116870
America moment

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.