[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 30 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: 1663862029403002.jpg (1.24 MB, 1170x1993)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>A Scottish accountant insists he and his hiking friends never break the rules but are branded litterbugs and reported to rangers by other walkers because they are black.
>He claims that some white people 'assumed this is their space' and get 'really p***ed off' when they spot black walkers.
>The keen hiker says that every group hike is plagued by incidents where white ramblers make 'condescending' comments, asking them not to leave litter behind and to turn their music off.
>'So some of these people will go and complain to the rangers. The next thing, rangers come up to us and say 'we've received complaints that your group is making noise and littering the floor'.
>Mr Adeyemi says his group enjoy playing music while on their treks, which he admits isn't the case for most hikers.
>He said: 'For most folks, hiking is about going up quietly and coming down quietly.
>'For us, we're playing music all the way, to the point where you don't feel like you're going up the mountain.
>'Folks have confidently stopped and told us to turn our music off. I think 'why should I turn off my music?'
>'Just because white Scottish people enjoy nature one way, that doesn't mean black people have to enjoy it exactly the same way.
>Mr Adeyemi said: 'I think it's down to the colour of our skin. It's not that we're a big group, it's that we're black.
>'People see us and think 'they're going to be dropping litter'.
>'I don't know why that is. There might be this mentality that a bunch of black people coming together means they are going to cause trouble.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11230711/Founder-black-Scottish-hiking-team-slams-racist-white-ramblers-assume-group-litters.html
>>
>>1097665
black people never understand how fucking annoying they are with their music in public places
i remember when i used to take the bus, fucking always someone blasting his shitty music on his phone speakers
same with now at the airport, none of them talks on their phone with regards to other people; its always video calls and phone speakers
>>
>>1097672
This. Hikers are quiet people, the noisy ones don't see as much wildlife. They really are ruining it for everybody with loud music.
>>
>>1097665
Racist scottish mountain climbers won't let the black people play music.
>>
>I'm not a selfish asshole, you're just a racist!
Hikers with audible music deserve to be rolled back down
>>
>>1097697
The ghetto blasters were drowning out the bagpipes...
>>
Are blacks just incapable of critical reasoning? There's a reason that the west is increasingly suffering from black fatigue.
>>
>>1097767
Observer bias.
>>
>>1097767
No, anything happening to them that they don't like or think is correct is instantly called racist, like I mean literally. If they are in any way accused, confronted, or inconvenienced they will proclaim it a result of racism or discrimination no matter how trifling or clearly irrelevant it is to the situation at hand.
>>
>>1097665
Daily Mail is a tabloid, they will find the smallest story and hyperinflate it for the public so people like you can go "see, look at how horrible black people are".
>>
>>1097787
No different than pretty much any media outlet owned by Warner Media
>>
>>1097786
>No, anything happening to them that they don't like or think is correct is instantly called racist, like I mean literally
Kind of how like anything that happens that even mildly inconveniences or challenges the ideas of white people is called anti-white.
>>
>>1097787
>its a conspiracy!
>>
>>1097825
Perfect. We're coming together as a race. The spirit of the times has changed. After being taught, in error, that racism is bad, we're finally getting the idea that every other race engages in racism and we should protect ourselves.
Definitely not a negative. I can't wait until we see some black flight due to how toxic whites are to black lifestyle.
>>
>>1097825
Who calls it anti white ?
>>
>>1097848
>>1096310
>>1096651
>>
>>1097852
>who calls it anti white
>anonymous users on 4channel.org
Lmao
>>
>>1097825
you're conflating actual racism with liberal racebaiting
>>
>>1097665
all these words and you think i give a dam about the british.
>>
>>1097825
No sir not even close. If a food service employee gives you the wrong food, a white person will attempt to get it corrected, but a black person will insist it's intentionally wrong because the recipient is black and no other reason is possible.
>>
>>1098162
>If a food service employee gives you the wrong food, a white person will attempt to get it corrected, but a black person will insist it's intentionally wrong because the recipient is black and no other reason is possible.
I'm having a hard time discerning whether or not you're trolling or you have actually had so little contact with other humans in the outside world that you think this is true.

>>1097862
True, the only REAL racism is against white people. Everyone knows how hard whites have had it throughout American history.
>>
>>1098165
>I'm having a hard time discerning whether or not you're trolling or you have actually had so little contact with other humans in the outside world that you think this is true.
Man I wish I lived in a majority white city and never worked in fast food.
I'd have the luxury of believing that other anon's post was incorrect too.
Fucking elitist scum.
>>
>>1098170
I like that you're so desperate to believe your narrative that you just projected a whole bunch of information onto a stranger on the internet you know nothing about. You should leave your basement some day and talk with actual people, not the strawmen of people you hear about on /pol/. While you're outside, try talking to a black person as well.
>>
>>1098173
How's the weather in the whitest cracker part of Idaho, faggot?
>>
>>1098175
Construct your strawman of me however you want, anon. I take solace in the fact that you're so retarded you can only engage with the opinions of other people that you invent in your head, not their actual opinions.
>>
>>1098176
>Muh strawman
Buzzwordfag and elitist scum.
If you're actually in the US and not a chinese bot, what city are you in? We'll see how made of straw this man truly is.
>>
>>1098176
What are your actual opinions? You're doing the same shit as the other guy but with reddit arguments.
>>
>>1098177
>Buzzwordfag and elitist scum.
Strawmanning and ad homing. Unironically the only way you know how to engage. You don't know how to communicate like an adult so you just made up a bunch of things about a complete stranger to justify your bias. You're actually 12 years old.

>>1098178
>What are your actual opinions?
That the idea that every black person thinks that everything bad that happens to them is cause racism is an opinion formed on /pol/ and other online propaganda cesspools, not from interacting with real black people in the outside world where they keep the grass and sunlight.
>>
>>1098183
Complains about supposed fallacies used by the other argumentor, generalizes talking point of a political faction to apply to way wider range of people than anyone claims. Just as many whities claim racism about anything now as black people do, and nobody outside schizos said that 'every black person' cried racism when bad things happened to them.
>>
>>1098183
>Strawmanning and ad homing. Unironically the only way you know how to engage. You don't know how to communicate like an adult so you just made up a bunch of things about a complete stranger to justify your bias. You're actually 12 years old.
You haven't accepted my challenge. Didn't expect an elitist to.
>That the idea that every black person thinks that everything bad that happens to them is cause racism is an opinion formed on /pol/ and other online propaganda cesspools, not from interacting with real black people in the outside world where they keep the grass and sunlight.
Hahahahaha. You literally blame every bad thing that happens to blacks on racism. Absolute ass clown. How do you get this dumb?
>>
>>1098183
Actually I have worked in food service, retail, and now healthcare, with my conclusion reached after years of working. You can be a mad Reddit nigger loving faggot all you want but it does not change reality.
>>
>>1097697
retarded tourist disturbing the peace and telling peopel to fuck off, then screaming racism.
God i hope he gets attacked by a bear.
>>
>>1098183
>That the idea that every black person thinks that everything bad that happens to them is cause racism
and yet it's being preached by massive influencers and twittertards. Or are you going to pretend black people aren't actually using that excuse.
>>
>>1098165
>the only REAL racism is against white people
oh you mean the privileged far-left white assholes who preach about equality on twitter while never having to work a day in their life and screaming at the waiter after tweeting some shit like "be kind racism is bad". This is why no one takes America seriously anymore or really ever
>>
>>1098218
They're using the excuse because white people made it up for them.
>>
>>1098220
the far-left whites who pretend to care about racism while being racist themselves. leftists are the modern day equivalent of catholic priests, who talk about being good to one another then rape kids when no one's watching.
>>
>>1098222
Those priests were fags that should have been excommunicated.
Fags did that and if the church would have followed the teachings of the religion in the first place and not tolerated fags then fags would not have raped those boys.
>>
>>1097665
>He said: 'For most folks, hiking is about going up quietly and coming down quietly.
>'For us, we're playing music all the way,

So, a total disregard for others.

And it's the _White_ people who are the racists?...
>>
>>1097672
>black people never understand how fucking annoying they are with their music in public places

THIS

Apartment dweller here m and last night at _2:30 AM_ my nig... Black neighbor living below me was blasting her fucking tv that she has in the God damned bedroom instead of the living room like normal people, which of course is right under my bedroom. I went and banged on her door three times but she wouldn't answer, though she did finally turn off the tv.
>>
>>1098218
>and yet it's being preached by massive influencers and twittertards
The fact that you think twitter schizos and far-left ambulance chasers on the internet represent the opinions of the majority of real life, grass touching people says to me that you get all of your opinions from the world exclusively from online memes.

>>1098209
>Actually I have worked in food service, retail, and now healthcare, with my conclusion reached after years of working.
Well I worked in food service, retail and healthcare and I reached the opposite conclusion of yours. I guess our anecdotes cancel each other out.
>>
>>1097773
Will FBI crime statistics be a better option?

Captcha:x404rs
>>
>>1098425
Not really The FBI says their own numbers are biased.
>>
>>1098165
Anecdotal but screw it. My first job was a cashier at a grocery store. I was either called racist or told “you wouldn’t bag a white persons groceries like that” by black customers because they didn’t like how the store trained me to do it. So, at least in my experience, the anon you’re replying to really isn’t exaggerating too much.
>>
>>1098433
>I was just following orders
Classic
>>
>>1098418
Wow your trite pedantry sure showed me, you should write a letter to the Scottish Black Man and tell him you successfully defended his honor on 4chains. He might let you prostrate yourself.
>>
>>1098183
>That the idea that every black person thinks that everything bad that happens to them is cause racism
Maybe not every black person, but the lowest black people in America use that reason to excuse away the fact they commit crimes and drain society
>>
>>1097665
>>Mr Adeyemi said: 'I think it's down to the colour of our skin. It's not that we're a big group, it's that we're black.
even though he admits his group is the only group playing loud music thinks people are complaining about the color of their skin
>>1097665
>>'People see us and think 'they're going to be dropping litter'.
>>'I don't know why that is. There might be this mentality that a bunch of black people coming together means they are going to cause trouble.
obviously Mr Adeyemi has never been to an all black neighborhood! lol
>>
>>1098439
>No argument
Thanks for playing

>>1098433
Well my first job was a cashier at a grocery store and black people were always great and friendly and commented on how not racist I was every time I bagged their groceries. I guess our anecdotes cancel each other out. Also, you've never been called racist for bagging someone's groceries wrong. /pol/ fan fiction really is off the fucking wall these days.
>>
>>1098446
>Well my first job was a cashier at a grocery store and black people were always great and friendly and commented on how not racist I was every time I bagged their groceries. I guess our anecdotes cancel each other out. Also, you've never been called racist for bagging someone's groceries wrong. /pol/ fan fiction really is off the fucking wall these days.
You've never worked and it's obvious so no the anecdotes don't cancel everything out since you're literally lying.
>>
>>1098451
>You've never worked and it's obvious so no the anecdotes don't cancel everything out since you're literally lying.
Well that's the fun thing about anecdotes - I can just make shit up and pretend like its evidence. You worked in a place where every black person called you racist? Well I worked in a place where every black person applauded me for how not racist I was. You can't prove my anecdote wrong anymore than I can prove yours wrong. This is why grown ups don't use anecdotes as evidence of vast generalizations, anon. I hope you learned something today.
>>
>>1098457
> You can't prove my anecdote wrong anymore than I can prove yours wrong.
Yes I know why you're lying. It's not like you had to tell me.
>>
>>1098480
>Yes I know why you're lying. It's not like you had to tell me.
Same. Now we've both told a silly anecdote and we both think that the other is lying and neither or us can prove them either true nor false. Now, are you grasping why personal anecdotes are not evidence of broad generalizations yet? I'm making this so easy for you, anon. You're getting the slowest of slow pitches here.
>>
>>1098485
>Same.
Except I worked in customer service in a 60% black city for decades and have been called a racist for the most minor inconveniences a black person would come up with.
Additionally they used claims of racism to deter the company's loss preventions methods at every turn.
The difference here is you're lying outright, and my anecdote is a shared experience from retail and customer service workers.
And that's not important because you won't believe anything, not even FBI crime data when it comes to the dark saints.
So there's literally no point in continuing to deal with your mania and your retarded opinion is discarded.
>>
>>1098487
>Except I worked in customer service in a 60% black city for decades and have been called a racist for the most minor inconveniences a black person would come up with.
And I worked in a black city for decades and nobody ever called me racist. Now, prove to me how your personal experiences are more valid than my personal experiences. This is the issue with anecdotes, anon. One person says I saw A and another person says I saw B - how do we find out who is correct?

>The difference here is you're lying outright, and my anecdote is a shared experience from retail and customer service workers.
Incorrect. Your anecdote is personal experience, not shared experience. You worked at one store in one neighborhood and are using your limited interaction with that handful of people to make broad generalizations about an entire race of millions. Again, this is why personal anecdotes are useless in these sorts of conversations.

>And that's not important because you won't believe anything, not even FBI crime data when it comes to the dark saints.
Firstly, this is a massive pivot away from the conversation. Who commits the most crime is a completely different conversation than how prone black grocery store shoppers in your area are to accuse people of being racist. Its bizarre I need to explain to you how far apart these two claims are. Secondly, I will believe things - just not personal anecdote. When we're having a conversation about society wide issues I could give less of a shit about whatever personal story you have about people you met in your neighborhood.

>So there's literally no point in continuing to deal with your mania and your retarded opinion is discarded.
Thanks for the conversation, anon. In the future, maybe come more prepared - you know, like with an argument stronger than "I worked in a grocery store once and that's how I know all about all black people".
>>
>>1098488
See, it wasn't even an argument. It was a conversation that you butted into and inserted your lies in a transparent attempt to deflect away from the fact that many black people have issues and use claims of racism to enable their poor behavior.
At the end of the day, I don't even care if you don't believe it. However, it's obvious you've never held a customer service job and I don't appreciate the lies to prove your point which is probably something like "we're all equal!".
Disgusting, tired, and outdated opinions like this will never solve anything and are betrayed by your activism and actions.
Maybe in the future trying not to be so transparent when lying and maybe don't butt into conversations with your retarded shit.
>>
>>1098490
>See, it wasn't even an argument. It was a conversation that you butted into and inserted your lies in a transparent attempt to deflect away from the fact that many black people have issues and use claims of racism to enable their poor behavior.
Incorrect. The conversation was about all black people, not many black people or just the black people you've met. Secondly, the evidence of this broad claim was the fact that you worked at a grocery store. When I pointed out how silly personal anecdotes are in establishing the validity of broad generalizations you were completely unable to engage with the criticism because, I'm assuming, you're just a moron who starts with conclusions and works backwards to post hoc justify them.

>However, it's obvious you've never held a customer service job
I have had a customer service job. Quite a few of them.

>I don't appreciate the lies to prove your point which is probably something like "we're all equal!".
I'm truly scared for your future if after this entire conversation this is the point you've gathered from what I've said.

>Disgusting, tired, and outdated opinions like this will never solve anything and are betrayed by your activism and actions.
Its funny that in a conversation about how dumb personal anecdotes are in conversations about broad societal issues you've managed to construct this entire elaborate strawman about me being an activist. All you do is further prove my assertion that you can't meaningfully engage with the topic. You're convinced of a certain narrative so unflinchingly that anyone who questions you immediately gets strawmanned as some wacko far-left activist.

>Maybe in the future trying not to be so transparent when lying and maybe don't butt into conversations with your retarded shit.
You should be fucking embarrassed at how bad you are at reading comprehension and engaging with nuanced topics. Truly pathetic, anon.
>>
>>1098491
>You should be fucking embarrassed at how bad you are at reading comprehension and engaging with nuanced topics. Truly pathetic, anon.
What's pathetic is the BLM parade I'm witnessing here and the faggot that took a quip and expanded into a multipost crybaby fit because black peoples don't be doin' dat.
Tiresome. Cry more.
>>
>>1098493
>What's pathetic is the BLM parade I'm witnessing here
I haven't shared a single opinion about BLM or racial issues in this entire conversation. You've built an elaborate strawman about what I believe because you're incapable of having an adult conversation.

>and the faggot that took a quip and expanded into a multipost crybaby fit because black peoples don't be doin' dat.
If you had an argument better than "Well I worked in a grocery store one time" then this multipost conversation could've ended fairly quickly. Your idiocy is what drew this out, anon.
>>
>>1098495
None of it was for your firmly closed activist ears. I fail to see why you don't get that and continue to cry.
You're probably on of the first people to echo anecdotal claims about racist police killing blacks which pretty much doesn't happen. You probably complained about Zimmerman.
But here we are saying that anecdotes aren't allowed. The absolute lunacy.
You make a good argument on paper, but like paper, it doesn't hold water.
Final message to you. Say what you want.
>>
>>1098500
>None of it was for your firmly closed activist ears.
Again, I haven't given a single opinion about any social issue in this entire conversation. You've invented this strawman of me as an activist in your head because you can't engage with what I'm actually saying.

>You're probably on of the first people to echo anecdotal claims about racist police killing blacks which pretty much doesn't happen. You probably complained about Zimmerman.
More strawmen. You're inventing my opinions for me because you can't have an adult conversation or engage with what I'm actually saying.

>You make a good argument on paper, but like paper, it doesn't hold water.
It should really concern you that my arguments are so poor yet you can't come up with a counter better than "Well I worked at a grocery store and that's how I know how all black people act"

>Final message to you. Say what you want.
Please consider going back to school.
>>
>>1098503
Oh lord, it's the guy that pretends to be an unbiased third party again.
>I'm unbiased.
>I never give the smarmy Democrats any problem
>I'm just trying to ensure I understand your beliefs
Man that guy's probably one of the more mentally ill reddit transplants.
>>
>>1097665
God these apes are so ugly.
>>
>>1097665
Africans and hiking shouldn't even be a thing
>>
>>1098525
It's not.
>>
>>1098446
Thank you for denying my lived experience anon. Friendly reminder, you will never be a woman.
>>
>>1098611
Black lived experience is the only lived experience that matters, cracker.
>>
>>1098434
It’s very clear that you have never had any sort of gainful employment.
>>
>>1098434
So do you really think following standard job procedure is now racist? The left somehow becomes more insane by the day reaching new levels and justifying said new levels.
>>
>>1098627
reee they be sayin shit i don't like on a three day old post! shut it down!
>>
>>1098627
They're letting niggers in the woods now.
This is news.
>>
>>1098488
Black people constantly bitch an moan about racism. Denying this is like denying that water is wet. It's a whole category of news reporting, black people saying x, y and z is racist. Just a few weeks ago the Drew Barrymore thing about enjoying rain being racist was so wild, many of the black people replying to the tweet were baffled as well, though there were some blind supporters too.
Crime against blacks is by far, majority black on black. Crime against whites is disproportionately black on white. Blacks in the United Stated simply live in a culture of victimhood, perpetuated by media frenzies. It's that simple. It's why there are so many fake hate crimes. Smollett being a high profile one due to how widely he was instantly sided with despite there being no evidence for the attack other than his word, but such hoaxes are commonplace, especially among black youth and academics.

Oh you want sauce?
https://www.foxbangor.com/national-news/from-jussie-smollett-to-byu-the-medias-history-of-peddling-race-hoaxes/
https://www.nj.com/hudson/2013/08/the_black_st_peters_prep_student_who_received_racist_text_during_his_run_for_student_council_sent_th.html#incart_m-rpt-1
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/white_racism_at_mizzou_and_berkeley_racial_hoaxes_of_the_week.html

Now why would these people need to make up racism allegations if they were actually affected by racism on a day to day basis? They're doing it for attention, or because they think it will give them a leg up. They're told that racism accusations are a good way to get your way. It's easy to manipulate white people with it.
>>
>>1098627
b& lol
>>
Thair neads to be a color chart you most be above this shade of black to be able to act like a jerk in public This is race bating," Give me free shit I'm black I'm abused I'm poor ."The next time a black man stabbed another black man stop complaing the color of his skin is black.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.