[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 11 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: iAep9ckUJjEC.jpg (21 KB, 628x360)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
https://www.alreadyviral.com/man-stabbed-on-la-metro-for-rapping-out-loud-and-annoying-other-passengers/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HQyvbpFuqlQn/
Based, I hate rappers and public transit riders
>>
>>1096740
Good. I love seeing reddit wiggers getting stabbed.
>>
>alreadyviral.com
>bitchute.com
Not valid news sources.
>>
>>1096744
there is literally a video of him being stabbed
>>
>>1096750
Actually there isn't.
Harry Potter robe.
Shitty fake rapping.
Cut to kooaid looking blood on neck and shirt with no visible would.
Whining, crying and screaming like a bitch at the end looks fake as hell.
Shit looks like a stupid youtube prank vid and probably is.
>>
He was rapping a, "epic rap battles of history" verse from youtube. Pretty common rap battles with some comedy and history mixed In.
>>
>>1096802
Of course he is obsessed with the most basic thing imaginable. When you make a rap project and you can't attract any black people to it, it's because they think it's lame.

I can't believe some random reddit person got stabbed over epic rap battles of history. I'm being a hater and it's not a bad YouTube series at all but to get stabbed over it, I can't stand the people that get completely obsessed with that show
>>
>>1096818
Leftists stab your eyes out besides you're ever so slightly further right than they are, even if you're still well into the left side. Let that sink in. The left are a dangerous bunch
>>
>>1096740
Paste the article newfag
>>
>>1096740
Was he stabbed for rapping too loud or was he stabbed for being confrontational to that other guy while he was rapping too loud at him directly?

Everything out of context here as usual
>>
>>1096766
Ya I agree it looks fake
>>
>>1096967
there is a video, faggot
>>1097126
he was stabbed for not being black
>>
supposedly this actually happened in 2013. Regardless, WHITE LIVES MATTER
>>
I remember the day when black niggers need to sing to be heard and they chose rap or gangsta-rap now its time for white turn
]]] kkk take my baby away
>>
>>1097126
Wait I'm sorry, can you please explain how being confrontational while rapping justifies stabbing someone in that context? What the fuck?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.