[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 48 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-bomb-mass-shooting-threats-merriam-webster-gender/story?id=90054230

>A disgruntled man upset about Merriam-Webster dictionary’s update to their definitions of gender pronouns and adjectives to make them more fluid has pleaded guilty in a federal court to making bomb threats and for threatening to kill the company’s employees in a mass shooting.

>The U.S. Attorney’s in the District of Massachusetts alleges that Jeremy David Hanson, 34, of Rossmoor, CA, anonymously sent “various threatening messages and comments demonstrating bias against specific gender identities submitted through its website’s ‘Contact Us’ page and in the comments section on its webpages that corresponded to the word entries for ‘Girl’ and ‘Woman,’” between the dates of Oct. 2 and Oct. 8, 2021. Authorities later identified the user as Hanson.

>“Specifically, on Oct. 2, 2021, Hanson used the handle ‘@anonYmous’ to post the following comment on the dictionary’s website definition of ‘female:’ ‘It is absolutely sickening that Merriam-Webster now tells blatant lies and promotes anti-science propaganda. There is no such thing as ‘gender identity.’ The imbecile who wrote this entry should be hunted down and shot,’” authorities said in the statement.

>A short time later, the U.S. Attorney’s Office said Hanson sent them another message, this time via the “Contact Us” page on their website.
>>
>>1095491
>“You [sic] headquarters should be shot up and bombed. It is sickening that you have caved to the cultural Marxist, anti-science … agenda and altered the definition of ‘female’ as part of the Left’s efforts to corrupt and degrade the English language and deny reality,” the second online threat read in part. “It would be poetic justice to have someone storm your offices and shoot up the place.”

>A third threat was sent to Merriam-Webster as a comment on their website on Oct. 8, 2021 which read: “I am going to shoot up and bomb your offices for lying and creating fake definitions,” the message said. “Boys aren’t girls, and girls aren’t boys … I will assassinate your top editor.”

>Following these specific and credible threats, Merriam-Webster closed its offices in Springfield, MA, as well as in New York City for five days.

>Hanson also admitted in court this week that he often selected the object of his threatening communications because of the “gender, gender identity and/or sexual orientation of various persons,” said the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

>“Every member of our community has a right to live and exist authentically as themselves without fear. Hate motivated threats of violence that infringe upon that right are not tolerated in Massachusetts in any capacity,” said United States Attorney Rachael S. Rollins. "This conviction represents my office’s dedication to protecting targeted communities and bringing accountability and justice when those who aim to endanger act upon their hatred.”

>Hanson pleaded guilty on Wednesday to one count of interstate communication of threatening communications to commit violence against the employees of Merriam-Webster, which carries a potential sentence of up to five years in prison, three years of supervised release and a fine of $250,000, according to a statement released by U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts.
>>
>>1095492
>“Jeremy Hanson is now a convicted felon after admitting to making hate-fueled threats of violence related to the LGBTQ+ community,” said Joseph R. Bonavolonta, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI Boston Division. “If you believe you are a victim or a witness to similar conduct, we encourage you to report it to the FBI so we can hold the perpetrators behind these crimes accountable for their actions, like we did in this case.”

>Hanson is scheduled to be sentenced on Jan. 5, 2023.
>>
Republicans are now trying to blow up the dictionary they're so mentally ill.
>>
>>1095495
No matter how hard you far left rabid dogs try to change what a woman is to changing everything about how the universe works, you will still never be a woman. Also this just goes to show how woke merriam Webster is along with everything the pedophile elites get ahold of. And again you will still never be a woman
>>
>>1095510
Do you have any replies besides canned catch-phrases?
>>
Completely ignoring any dumb politics of this story… did you come up with this headline tag?

Because *chef’s kiss! So good.
>>
>>1095520
Do you stop cutting off 9 year old boys dicks off and subverting schools like the church was subverted during the age of the Roman empire but with tranny propaganda
>>
He almost did the right thing.
>>
>>1095629
Why are you righties always so concerned about what's going on in a child's pants?
>>
>>1095537
I did ty
>>
>>1095661
They suspect you've had a hand in it
>>
>>1095661
Grand old Pedos
>>
>>1095510
Blessed.
>>
>>1095520
>sweat piss
your entire ideology is a meme. Most of you are just drug addicts that are so retarded you think more laws will make getting drugs easier. Meanwhile you have legal weed and most of you still buy it illegally.
>>
>>1095661
You people keep making that the topic.
>>
>>1095674
NTA but to be fair the anon he replied to mentioned child penises being chopped off first
>>
>>1095674
Cause you freaks won't keep your hands out of their pants.
>>
>>1095673
That's because they don't pay taxes on illegal weed. It's hilarious. It's like baby's first tax lesson.
>>
>>1095510
>>1095510
>far left rabid dogs
You far right, seething manchildren have such a messed up sense of right and left it's almost comical. Anyone who says trans people exist, and deserve equal rights is as far left is Lenin to you Basket cases
>change what a woman is
No-one disputes the biology, of the definition of sex. Gender, though, is made up
>everyone I disagree with is a pedo tranny
You're so fucking deranged. Touch grass
>>
>>1095906
>Troonspeople exist
How did this point that they exist become a mantra of the weirdoes on the left? We know they exist. We know they need help. We know they aren't getting the mental help they need.
Yes, they exit, but they shouldn't because they're mentally ill and if we can stamp out mental illness we'll be doing them a better service than we are now by promoting the mutilation of healthy bodies and weird alternative lifestyles.
You do not have the moral high ground here.
>>
>>1095911
>trans people exist
>but actually they don't because it's just mental illness
Feeling more comfortable living your life as the opposite sex is not a mental illness. It's an integral part of people's identity
>we'll be doing them a better service by getting them the help they need
Conservatives don't give two shits about helping them. Keeping them out of sports, harassing them on Twitter, mocking them, etc is not helping. Gender affirming care, and being allowed to live their life the way they want decreases the chance of trans people committing suicide
>>
>>1095918
>Feeling more comfortable living your life as the opposite sex is not a mental illness.
Yeah yeah. It's completely sane. Everyone knows only women can wear women's clothing. And every man knows what it's like to be a woman.
They're mental and modernity is attempting to support it from the top down via media and governmental interference.
>Conservatives don't give two shits about helping them.
We can't help them. You're trying to make it illegal to do so. If we can't help them then we can only protect ourselves and our children from the negative influence and overt, purposeful disruption.
>>
>>1095921
>yeah yeah its completely sane
Yes. It is. Acting like the government should do everything it can to ensure they don't live the way they like is not sane
>we can't help them
The actions you want to take are not helpful, anon. That's the problem. Trans people commit suicide at such a high rate because their families misgender them, or because they don't receive gender affirming care. None of the things conservatives have tried to do to "help" transgender people is remotely helpful, and it's rarely even meant to be. They'd rather see those statistics keep climbing than see people living "alternative lifestyles" being happy. Get the stick out of your ass and just let people live. Aren't yall for small government?
>>
>>1095933
>The actions you want to take are not helpful, anon.
Can't help. You've made actual help impossible. We'll look back on these dark ages and transition nightmares like we do on lobotomies once we're back to a sane world.
>That's the problem. Trans people commit suicide at such a high rate
I think they do this because they're mentally ill.
>because their families misgender them, or because they don't receive gender affirming care.
Sorry your family hates your self destruction.
And sorry that not being able to mutilate yourself is bad.
>None of the things conservatives have tried to do to "help" transgender people is remotely helpful, and it's rarely even meant to be.
Like I said we can't help. You've made it impossible. So we're defending ourselves. I don't know where this retarded narrative that conservatives don't want to help even comes from. They're statistically the most altruistic people in the US.
>They'd rather see those statistics keep climbing than see people living "alternative lifestyles" being happy.
Yes, because you've made it impossible to truly help them. So you see a theme here?
>Get the stick out of your ass and just let people live.
That isn't living.
>Aren't yall for small government?
No, and history should prove that.
>>
>>1095939
>can't help can't help can't help
So, what would you do to help them, anon?
>they commit suicide because they're mentally ill
They commit suicide at a higher rate because they are less likely to be treated with the same dignity and respect that others are
>sorry your family hates your self destruction
Their families are unable to accept them for who they are. It has nothing to do with them caring about their child, and everything with them being disappointed, upset, or even enraged because their child isn't who they think they should be
>we're defending ourselves
Driving up suicide rates by belittling people and keeping kids out of sports isn't defense. It's hurtful, and fucking deranged. It isn't solving anything, and gets all of conservatives' attention
>history should prove we aren't for small government
Is this your way of admitting you're a fascist, or what is this supposed to mean?
>>
>>1095629
>Do you stop cutting off 9 year old boys dicks off
Does it never bother you that all of the things you're upset about only happen in your mind?
>>
>>1096000
Remember kids: The youngest person to receive sexual reassignment surgery was 17.
>>
>>1095999
>So, what would you do to help them, anon?
Use pre-2018 psychology on them like they used to. If they don't have insurance assist them with applying for medicaid.
>They commit suicide at a higher rate because they are less likely to be treated with the same dignity...
That's because they're mentally ill like schizophrenics and outwardly weird as well. I wonder why no one wants to put up with their bullshit? And loping their dicks off and shooting up with "girl juice" doesn't decrease the suicide rate.
>Their families are unable to accept them for who they are. It has nothing to do with them caring about their child, and everything with them being disappointed....
Correct. They're abnormal fucked up and mentally ill children who need psychological help and the zeitgeist says that isn't the case for some reason
>Driving up suicide rates by belittling people and keeping kids out of sports isn't defense.
We can't give them the help they need and they're abnormal, why should they be allowed to trounce normal girls in sports. The entire idea of sports is to build confidence and athletic ability, not to get shown up by the town tranny. Allowing men to dominate women's sports is about the most misogynist thing I can think of and to be honest it sounds like this is the endgame for the troon with the amount not being able to dominate women in sports is brought up.
>Driving up suicide rates by belittling people and keeping kids out of sports isn't defense...
Not allowing them to get the mental help they need and allowing them to think trans is normal is deranged. You're deranged.
>Is this your way of admitting you're a fascist, or what is this supposed to mean?
I pretty far from fascist. Being against the stupid troons shit has nothing to do with religion or fascism. They're nuts and they need help and you aren't letting them get the proper help they need to become functioning adults.
I hate you troons advocates you're the most amoral assholes on the planet.
>>
>>1096007
How old was he when he killed himself?
>>
>>1096007
David Reimer called. He wants his penis back.
And recently:
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2835184&page=1
You tards are getting bolder and letting the munchausen by proxy flow at full force.
>>
>>1096018
>David Reimer called. He wants his penis back.
>https://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2835184&page=1
Did not have sexual reassignment surgery, just hormones.
>>
>>1096019
>just hormones.
No it's not "just" hormones you crazy fuck.
And David Reimer was a separate incident.
>>
>>1096021
Where does the article say the kid has had sexual reassignment surgery? It specifically says she/he/it can't get it until they're 18.
>>
>>1096024
It doesn't. You're not following. Read harder.
>>
>>1096018
>2007 article about a kid getting hormones
What am I meant to understand from this
>>
>>1096029
>David Reimer was a separate incident.
>>
>>1096009
>use pre-2018 psychology on them
So, the professionals are just wrong, and need to go back to "treating" them the way before, which is to tell them they're (as you say) abnormal, and fucked up? I mean, if you really wanna pump those numbers; that's the way to do it. Wanting the professionals to devolve to that kind of thinking just to make you comfortable is stupid
>they commit suicide at a higher rate because they're mentally ill
Because their families don't accept them, and they're denied gender affirming care
>of course families don't accept them. They're fucked up
You're going to say this again and again, and act like the way they're treated has no impact on their likelihood to attempt or commit suicide? You're either delusional, or just being dishonest
>troons shouldn't dominate women's sports
And there's an argument to be made here, especially since some of the trans athletes are fuckin jacked. That being said, it's maddening that conservatives will spend their time writing laws around highschool athletes, instead of shit that actually matters. My whole original point, is that they need a culture war because they have no real ideas to fix anything
>gender affirming treatment doesn't prevent suicide
It does. It's a proven fact. Your approach isn't helpful or productive, it's hurtful, and dogmatic. Trans people exist, and deserve to live out their lives the way they want. Parents with a trans daughter (mtf) can decide if they want a happy daughter, or tempt fate, possibly ending up with a dead son. It's really that simple
>>
How do these bigots not realise that the same bullshit hate they spread about trans people is the same hate spread in the 80's about gay people.

Do you believe all this mental disturbance and conversation therapy bullshit should be forced on gay paeople?

Because you sound as ignorant as a homophobe in the 80's screaming that gay marriage will ruin America.
>>
>>1096070
The answer to that is yes, because they’re pieces of shit incapable of realizing someone different from what they consider “normal” can exist.
>>
>>1096070
>the same bullshit hate they spread about trans people is the same hate spread in the 80's about gay people.
Gay people don't require $100,000 in hormone drugs and plastic surgery from Big Pharma to "be who they are"
>>
>>1096055
>Because their families don't accept them, and they're denied gender affirming care
They still commit suicide at the same rate even with the aforementioned "treatment"

>That being said, it's maddening that conservatives will spend their time writing laws around highschool athletes, instead of shit that actually matters
Right, protecting women from creepy men in dresses doesn't matter. Fuck women, in fact.

>>gender affirming treatment doesn't prevent suicide
>It does. It's a proven fact.
It doesn't, it is not.

>Trans people exist, and deserve to live out their lives the way they want.
That ends with forcing other people to play into it. "Call me ma'am or I'll kill myself" is actually abuser behavior.

>Parents with a trans daughter (mtf)
Trans kids are like vegan cats- they don't happen organically.

>if they want a happy daughter, or tempt fate, possibly ending up with a dead son
Either way they still have a son, not permanentley fucking their bodies up with puberty blockers (see: castration drugs they give to child molestors) gives the son a chance to grow out of it and not be another suicide statistic

The next 10 years are what is going to be known as the "Great Detransition" when doctors and "gender affirming trans allies" get sued left and right by victims who realized too late that de-transitioning won't un-destroy their bodies.
>>
>>1096092
>"Call me ma'am or I'll kill myself" is actually abuser behavior.
This is like claiming that asking a bully to stop bullying is abusive. You're retarded with no idea what you're talking about lmao. Go outside, terminally online retard.
>>
>>1096091
Well you see the magical thing is that most trans people don't even do surgery. But tons of cis people do in order to verify their own identity, you just don't see people claiming mental illness whenever someone has plastic surgery or Botox.
>>
>>1096092
>they still commit suicide at the same rate even with the aforementioned treatment
Wrong
https://www.hcplive.com/view/suicide-risk-reduces-73-transgender-nonbinary-youths-gender-affirming-care
>>
>>1096107
demanding people to reject their own objective experience and then attacking them if they refuse is not how you build acceptance.
>>
>>1096114
Ah yes, because attacking people for their own identity is acceptance.

You're a walking contradiction you fucking retard. Shockingly, being mean to people and treating them in a way they do not wanted to be treated makes them sad. Maybe if your parents gave a shit they would've taught you that growing up.
>>
>>1096112
>With an adjustment for temporal trends and potential cofounders, individuals were 60% less likely to experience depression (aOR, 0.40; 95% CI, 0.17-0.95) and 73% less likely to experience suicidality (aOR, 0.27; 95% CI, 0.11-0.65) when compared to youths who did not received gender-affirming interventions
>>1096092
>oppressing trans people protects women, and is more important than helping the working class
Wrong
>call me ma'am or I'll kill myself
See >>1096107. Well said
>either way they still have a son
Not if they kill themselves. Gender being an innate part of our identity, people know fairly early on. Some very early. Let them live their life
>>
>>1096115
Not the other anon but I never advocated for attacking anyone based on their identity.
>>
>>1096055
So, the professionals are just wrong...
Never been wrong before, but the treatments have changed. Lobotomies used to be professional treatment. Why even appeal to authority in this case? It's not working.
I mean, if you really wanna pump those numbers; that's the way to do it. Wanting the professionals
>to devolve
Like just saying "Fuck it, do what you want"? Permissive bullshit.
>Because their families don't accept them, and they're denied gender affirming care
Because they are mentally ill.
>You're going to say this again and again, and act like the way they're treated has no impact on their likelihood to attempt or commit suicide?
It's likely the family problems started well before the troonism. They're fucked up and mentally ill and you can't say that they aren't without getting laughed at anywhere but Twitter.
>You're either delusional, or just being dishonest
Like a man who says he's a woman? Why fucking lie and have the nerve to try to make me lie by attempting to enforce your pronouns on me? Fucking liars.
>And there's an argument to be made here, especially since some of the trans athletes are fuckin jacked. That being said, it's maddening that conservatives will spend their time writing laws around highschool athletes, instead of shit that actually matters.
So women don't matter unless they were actually men? Voters are asking for this to protect their children from these weirdoes. Sorry you don't like it.
>My whole original point, is that they need a culture war because they have no real ideas to fix anything
You started the culture war by attacking culture and trying to have straight people's children get dragged into it.
>It does. It's a proven fact.
No it doesn't. And they're even weirder castrated creatures with crotch wounds. Mutilated victims of the zeitgeist.
Cutting away pieces of a healthy body has always been mentally ill. Still is.
>>
>>1096347
>The professionals are right, until they go against what I think, at which point they are wrong

R E T A R D
>>
>>1096350
>Professionals have never been wrong!!!
Double retard.
>>
>>1096357
See anon, science does this thing called "learning new things". Unless you have something to actually disprove it, which you don't, you're just full of shit and unwilling to adapt to changing times. And since it's very clearly the latter, it's only a matter of time before shitheads like you slowly go extinct.

Why anyone would give so much of a shit about someone else's identity is beyond me.
>>
>>1096347
>lobotomy used to be professional treatment
In the days when people were willing to trade a "troublesome" family member for one who couldn't even talk anymore, let alone talk back. Society becomes more and more empathetic with time, and so to does medicine. Again, parents can choose to either have a dead "cis" child, or a happy trans child who receives gender affirming care
>why appeal to authority
The classic conservative cope when scientific research refutes their arguments. Facts don't care about your feelings. Cope harder
>saying "fuck it. Do what you want" is permissive bullshit
It has better results than making people feel less than human. What's wrong with it being permissive, anyway? Isn't the alternative restrictive? And isn't that only better to you because trans people make you uncomfortable? Maybe the best solution is to just get the fuck over it, and let people live their lives
>they're mentally ill
If the professionals agreed with you sure, but they don't
>they're fucked up and mentally ill, and there is no one, not a single doctor that can tell me otherwise
You're wrong. Facts don't care about your feelings. The science literally proves you wrong, you dumb cunt. You can deny it all you want. Anyone with half a brain will laught at you
>a man who says he's a woman is lying
If you assume sex and gender are the same thing, yes. They aren't though. Gender is a social construct, and separate from sex. Therefore, someone can identify as a woman despite being a biological male, and vice versa
>you started the culture war by attacking culture and trying to drag straight people's children into it
No one's attacking culture. People are demanding to be treated equally. Straight parents can raise their kids how they want, but if their children happen to be trans; those children are less likely to kill themselves if they let them live the way they want, and provide them with gender affirming care. It's a proven fact
>>
>>1095906
Gender and Sex were interchangeable terms until a literal Jewish pedophile proclaimed that they weren't and conducted Human experimentation on two little boys (one of whom had his cock lopped off in a botched circumcision) to prove it. Both kids commited suicide in their adult years and Dr. John Money is now one of the patron saints to the enablers of the mentally ill.
How is it a mental illness to believe you were born to be crippled so you throw yourself in front of a train to get your legs cut off (body dismorphia) but if you want your dick split like a hotdog and inverted, you're a-okay and just meant to be a girl? People claim that mutilating their bodies is the only way to help them, but any scientists who tried to research real cures for gender disphoria would get death threats, hate and find themselves with no funding real fast.
>>
>>1096070
One is a mental illness whereas the other (probably) isn't.
>>
>>1096359
Well, some people might have ethical issues about giving children the same drugs that are used to castrate sex offenders due to the fact that no studies have been done on the long term effects nor on the actual reversibility of puberty blockers. There is stuff coming out of the medical community about how "biological females" are getting osteoporosis from the hormones and they're seeing substantially increased cancer risks as well as infections for transgender people. Also, all of the studies that said transitioning helped youths so much got retracted so...
>>
>>1096366
We got Ben in the house here.
Listen, Ben, you're fucking retarded and what you advocate for is disgusting.
The troons shit is adopted by stupid children seeking an identity. You fucking groomers need to quit.
No amount of appealing to emotion will make troons and the troons movement less disgusting and destructive.
>No one's attacking culture
Men and women are the absolute basis of culture.
> but if their children happen to be trans
No child is trans. It's a fad like cutting, and a hobby of middle aged men.
> It's a proven fact
Nothing trans is a proven fact aside from their mental illness.
>>
>>1096382
Homosexuality is a mental illness too as demonstrated by the destructive activities most homosexual men engage in.
Most lesbians were sexually assaulted by men as children and have an aversion to men.
If there was a gay gene all the gay babies would have been aborted long ago.
>>
>>1095906
What biological terms would you use to describe man vs woman? We used to use man and woman but you redefined those. Then you let us keep using male and female but you redefined those too. We can't even say "biologically male" because "transwomen ARE biologically female you bigot!"

So what words are left that describe biology?
>>
>>1096391
>Ben
Who?
>you're fucking retarded and what you advocate for is disgusting
What you're advocating for is harmful, and refuted by science. Sorry if it hurts your fee fees, but I'm trusting the endocrinologists, psychologists, etc on this one over some dickhead on a Mongolian basket weaving forum
>No amount of appealing to emotion will make troons and the troons movement less disgusting and destructive.
>appealing to emotion
That's all you've done this whole time. It's gross to you, and that makes it bad. Grow the fuck up
>men and women are the absolute basis of culture
Elaborate further, professor
>no child is trans
They are. Again, the science contradicts your opinion. Facts don't care about your feelings, and you need to cope
>Nothing trans is a proven fact
Doctors are learning more and more about it every day, but have published plenty of their findings for you to go and read. You should go and do that if you can
>>1096400
>what biological terms would you use to describe a man and a woman
You're confusing sex and gender as if they're the same. Gender being a social construct, we can say that someone born a female- with a womb, ovaries, etc- can feel like a man inside. They can live their life as a man, take male hormones to look like a man, etc. One such man is Buck Angel. Do you know a lot of straight guys that would fuck Buck Angel?
>>
>>1095510
>t.prescriptivist
If someone uses a word in a "wrong" meaning often enough that meaning becomes correct. Otherwise we would be posting in Proto-Indo-European right now.
The dictionary's job is not to tell you how language is supposed to be, but to reflect the way it is
>>1096405
>Gender being a social construct
It isn't. Gender ROLES are.
>>1096400
It's crazy how a large part of this whole clusterfuck just comes down to the unfortunate linguistic feature that we use the words "male" and "female" (and to an extent "man" and "woman") both to describe sex and gender, because for the longest time nobody knew that there was a difference, and it turns out there is a small minority of people in whom those two don't line up.
>>1096381
>the guy who originally came up with the theory was a bad person
How does that matter by the way? Do you think the field of psychology is invalid because Freud was a hack? Would you not believe in Gravity or Calculus if Newton was a pedophile?
This is almost on the same level as Creationists declaring evolution does not exit because Darwin was wrong on the details.
>>
>>1096430
>>the guy who originally came up with the theory was a bad person
Strawman
The problem here is he was wrong and that shit isn't science
>>
>>1096432
Ah, so my Darwin and Freud examples are more on point than I expected. You think because the dude who originally came up with something was wring about it, every subsequent study on the topic is also wrong?
>>
Someday people are going to look back at this shit with horror like trepanning and lobotomies, assuming western civilization doesn't collapse first.
>>
>>1096442
>You think because the dude who originally came up with something was wring about it, every subsequent study on the topic is also wrong?
No, but that doesn't make it right, especially when the person was clearly wrong in the first place yet they established no metrics for disproving their own hypothesis
>>
>>1096366
>You're wrong. Facts don't care about your feelings. The science literally proves you wrong, you dumb cunt. You can deny it all you want. Anyone with half a brain will laught at you
Psychology has never truly been a science.
We've reached a point where all you can to is appeal to authority so it's obvious you have nothing else.
Your activism is gross and you're causing vulenrable boys and girls to harm themselves and representing it as a issue of non-acceptance.
You're gross and horrible to paint this as something based on a moral high ground. You and the trans movement are lower than dirt.
>>
>>1096484
Your reasons why "Trans bad :(" are literally an appeal to tradition. Also, having something be scientific fact isn't appeal to authority.

Cope and seethe, cunt.
>>
>>1096475
Have you ever read a study in your entire life? Some cunt being wrong doesn't make the entire field wrong. Those studies can stand up by their own merit.
I can't believe I have to defend fucking trannies out of all things, but you're just that much of a retard
>>
>>1096487
Studies aren't proven science.
>>
>>1096492
lmao, okay let's hear your take, what is the difference between studies and proven science.
What makes science proven?
>>
>>1096500
Repeatable experiments. You know, the scientific standard. Studies are a start, but they don't mean anything until established.
>>
>>1096486
>are literally an appeal to tradition.
No, mutilating a healthy body has always been mentally ill. It's not an appeal to tradition at all.
These people are engaging in self harm. The activists say if you don't allow them to engage in self harm they'll engage in self harm so let them harm themselves.
It's absolute bullshit. And the thing that gets me is that you think you're making salient points, but all you're doing is advocating for self harm and telling others they're horrible people by being put off by your self harm.
Jut stop. The troons routine only influences the children you stalk on Discord.
>>
>>1096510
1. Unless you'll also count any other kind of cosmetic surgery as mutilation, that's not what any of that is.

2. You're literally saying it's not appeal to tradition by saying "It's always been bad". Which IS appeal to tradition, you fucking retard.
>>
>>1096543
>cosmetic surgery
This shit again? This isn't even a strawman it's a straw army. A retarded straw army.
Cosmetic surgery is the polar opposite of mutilation (well, there are some horror stories).
For instance a burn victim doesn't seek to become more burned looking.
>2. You're literally saying it's not appeal to tradition by saying "It's always been bad".
So are you saying self harm is no longer bad? Because it sound like you're saying self harm is no longer bad.
Weak ass try-hard bullshit. At least it's obvious you don't live in reality you mentally ill psycho.
>>
>>1096507
So I'm sure all the experiments showing that affirming a trans person's trans gender identity is much healthier for them in the long turn is going to influence your opinion, correct?
>>
>>1096543
Other cosmetic surgery doesn't have the same rate of horrible complications nor are the risks of such surgeries so actively hidden from the recipient. It's super easy to find stories from trannies who who've had shit go wrong like their axewound connecting to their asshole and if asked they reveal that nobody told them about the risks.
>>
>>1096543
A nose job doesn't result in you having to shove dildos in your nostrils to keep the body from trying to close the open wound for the rest of your life.
>>
>>1096554
1 goes along with 2 retard. And if you've got a trouble with gender affirming surgery you should also have a problem with people slicing their chests open to put plastic in them.
>>
>>1096555
No because they're still gross and laughed at because they're weird and mutilated.
You said that not being accepted is the cause of the suicides, so it obviously won't help because they still look like men or short dickless women.
>>
>>1096555
So how long do they run those studies for because everything I've heard indicates that the validation train runs out soon after transitioning and the suicide rate is just as high afterwards.
>>
>>1096560
>you should also have a problem with people slicing their chests open to put plastic in them.
I do. Fake titties are disgusting. But the idea is to enhance an existing body part even in that case not remove it and attempt to replace it.
The fact that your psycho-ass can't even grasp what constitutes mutilation is telling. Take your meds.
>>
>>1096561
>short dickless women
LMAO.
>My type? I like a short, effeminate, dickless man
Said no woman, ever.
>>
Immigrants and blacks and Jews and trans people.

Does anyone else notice that all issues that conservatives screech about involve finding a group of people and blaming them for the issue?

Every single thread on here is instantly devolved into a conservative blaming whatever the post is about on one of these groups.

Then others try to fact check that blame and discuss the issue under discussion, while conservatives try to derail the conversation to trash one of these groups and say they are the cause of whatever issue is under discussion.
>>
>>1096589
>Does anyone else notice that all issues that conservatives screech about involve finding a group of people and blaming them for the issue?
Maybe if they'd quit being a problem we'd stop.
>>
>>1096598
holy fucking dog whistle record breaker batman!
You are caricature.
>>
>>1096746
um yikes, problematic much?
maybe next time consider being an ally before putting these hateful messages out on the internet for everyone to read. yeah, thanks
>>
>>1096746
It's not a dogwhistle, retard, it's a blow horn.
Cut it the fuck out.
>>
>>1096589
>Does anyone else notice that all issues that conservatives screech about involve finding a group of people and blaming them for the issue?
lol projection. The entire leftist platform is WHITE MEN BAD!
>>1096555
>delusional mentally ill people feel better when we entertain their delusions
that doesn't mean their delusions are correct though.
>>
>>1096763
>>>reddit
>>
>>1096759
>>1096589
>lol projection. The entire leftist platform is WHITE MEN BAD!
Why is it always my team vs your team with you guys? The two party system was a mistake.
>>
>>1096484
>the fact that you have to cite studies showing that gender affirming care DOES prevent suicide means that you're wrong
I refuse to believe anyone can be this retarded. You're just bullshitting at this point, trying to justify your hate
>>
>>1096944
Because one side lies all the time and the other side tells the truth.
>>
>>1097314
lol, lmao
>>
>>1096392
Your repressed homosexuality is a mental illness as well faggot
>>
>>1097321
Thanks Dr. Anon
>>
>>1096944
It’s not. No one is attacking white men unless you count redistributing their insane power imbalance as an attack.

But conservatives are attacking these groups and blaming them for all problems.

Do t take my word for it. Take the word of conservatives above you who are quoting my comment and saying “yes, these group (black, Jews, immigrants, trans people) are the problem. Yes we are saying these groups need to be eliminated.”

That’s not opinion. That is what conservatives believe. They have reaffirmed it over and over in this thread. So stop with the “both sides” bullshit.

This is not a both sides are bad issue. Yes both sides have issues, but only conservatives are blaming all problems on these minority groups.
>>
>>1097324
your claim comes across as extremely disingenuous when the reality is anti-white sentiment is now propagated by every lib politician and media outlet. corporations are receiving subsidies if they selectively de-prioritize white people in the hiring process. one only has to take a look at the current trajectory of our european neighbors to see where this is heading.
>>
>>1096392
>most lesbians were sexually assaulted by men and have an aversion to men
>source: my ass
>>
>>1097329
>anything that paints a white person in a bad light is anti-white
>anything that shows systemic discrimination against black and brown people is anti-white
The libs you all made fun of because they called "anyone they didn't like" literally Hitler? You're just as ridiculous as they are
>corporations are receiving subsidies if they de-prioritize white people
Lmao. Source?
>>
>>1097344
Exactly, liberals wish to discuss social and economic imbalance in our system and how to change those systems to offer more opportunity for all people to access stability in our country.

“Anti white! Anti white! You want to put everyone above white people!!!!!!!”
>>
>>1097344
>>corporations are receiving subsidies if they de-prioritize white people
>Lmao. Source?
Affirmative Action has been a thing for decades anon
>>
>>1097353
So you have no concept of social inequality? Or willful ignorance because of bigotry?
>>
>>1097355
>got proven wrong
>deflect and cry "das raciss"
Typical
>>
>>1097353
>affirmative action
Show me an example of corporations being paid subsidies to hire more non-whites, and step moving goalposts
>>
>>1097363
https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/work-opportunity-tax-credit
https://www.fedbar.org/about-us/affiliated-organizations/foundation-of-the-federal-bar-association/diversity-grant/
https://research.fas.harvard.edu/diversity-funding
https://comtonational.org/resources/diversity-equity-inclusion-resources
https://multicultural.utah.gov/racial-equity-fund/
https://mrsc.org/Home/Explore-Topics/Governance/Engagement/Diversity-Equity-Inclusion.aspx
https://bhw.hrsa.gov/funding/apply-grant

I can keep going if you'd like, faggot
>>
>>1097366
>recipients of SNAP and other programs are "targeted" groups businesses can receive tax credits for hiring
>an organization separate from the government gives out diversity grants. Presumably to poor black law students
>Harvard student aid
>Transportation officials hyping up Biden's bills
>covid relief grants
>Washington state's website mentioning no subsidies to businesses hiring black people
>grants from the BHS available for anyone
So, no cases where corporations got subsidies for hiring black people?
>I can keep going if you like, faggot
Please do, retard. Because you haven't found me shit
>>
>>1097324
Nobody is actually saying to eliminate anyone, retard. What they want is
1. Fix economy (Jews hold many high positions here)
2. Fix crime (blacks hold 60% stake here)
3. Don’t mutilate people without informed consent (take a guess)
>>
>>1097381
1. “Fix economy” this is totally non specific, in what way do you mean fix the economy and what positions are you claiming Jewish people hold that have power over the economy. Wall Street? Government?

2.”Fix Crime” black and white people commit crimes at the same rate. Black people are prosecuted 60% more. You are confusing convictions with crime committed and then using that as a basis for racism against black peoples “because they are more criminal”
>>
>>1097381
>fix the economy by getting the Jews out
I really wish I saw the world so simply holy shit
>fix crime (blacks hold 60% stake here)
Fix crime how? Crime is lower in societies with a more equal distribution of wealth
>>
>>1097385
The entire banking system is constituted on federal bailouts and cheap loans from the federal reserve.
>>
>>1097436
Feel free to not participate in the banking system and keep all your cash under your bed in your house.
>>
>>1097437
>ITT liberals advocate for banks
>>
>>1097465
I don't have a banking account and neither should you.
>>
>>1097385
>black and white people commit crimes at the same rate
Gonna need to see a citation on that one.
>>
>>1097436
>banks
I agree. They need to be broken up, and not bailed out when they fuck up
>>
>>1097437
>liberals shilling for banks
And they call these bitches commies
>>
>>1097510
Pretty shitty commies.
They're upset rich people were inconvenienced by illegal immigrants. Preach about how the same immigrant are great for the GDP. They manage to advocate for big businesses at every turn. "Muh California is world's biggest economy!!!".
If they had any sense of self we wouldn't have these problems.
Then again, it's all part of the reason commies aren't historically regarded as human beings.
>>
>>1097381
Yes, but the problem is that you guys make it sound as if jews hold high positions in the economy BECAUSE they are jewish and blacks commit crime BECAUSE they are black, instead of looking at the underlying issues.
>>
>>1097515
And you close your eyes and ears and ignore all the underlying issues and deny a problem even exists.
The issue is how to solve the underlying issues with groups that can't behave. Historically we would have killed each other until a border was drawn.
What's the modern solution for people so generationally corrupt?
>>
>>1097519
Because white people have not been historically and generationally corrupt? Yet that does not seem to be anywhere on your radar.
>>
>>1097511
>pretty shitty commies
They will literally ignore rich liberals pricing poor blacks out of their neighborhoods, and pretend that because they're for DACA and don't say the n word that they are doing something for brown people
>>1097519
>when groups don't behave
Crime is always a byproduct of poverty. Intergenerational poverty that's made worse by things like slavery and discrimination is going to lead to a lot of crime being committed by the race subjected to that mistreatment.
>whats the modern solution
Tax the rich and feed the poor. You are going to undoubtedly lift a shit ton of black people out of poverty if you don't take the pussy ass, incremental approach the Democratic Party has been
>>
>>1097575
Duh. Look at Europe's borders.
And no, white people's corruption isn't on my radar because as a spic I can say, white people are the most polite, well behaved, productive people and are usually genuinely concerned for others.
That's why white people abolished slavery nearly worldwide by force.
>>
>>1097583
>Tax the rich and feed the poor.
This is the solution? I'd think if this was the solution it wouldn't have created the problem. Oh, but you don't know about that I'm sure because you're a zoomer tranny.
>You are going to undoubtedly lift a shit ton of black people out of poverty
No it didn't happen already. Thanks.
You're just repeating tired mantras you've heard. Just shut the fuck up when you're talking to me if you're going to be tired, and boring. Your bullshit is older and more busted than boomers.
Lobotomize yourself and never talk about politics again.
>>
>>1097519
So far as I can tell, the Democrats are the only ones addressing the underlying issues, instead of simply hurling racial epithets and promoting racist conspiracy theories.

>>1097583
So far as I can tell, the Democrats are the only ones complaining about gentrification, as well as the only ones doing anything about poverty.
>>
>>1097586
>So far as I can tell, the Democrats are the only ones addressing the underlying issues
Hahahahahaha. You're trying the same shit that didn't work in the 30's like it's fresh and new. It didn't work, but that doesn't mean that Democrats won't try it again. Regurgitating old and ineffective ideas is all they do.
>So far as I can tell, the Democrats are the only ones complaining about gentrification
This is a made up problem.
>as well as the only ones doing anything about poverty.
You're creating more poverty and sometimes I think it's on purpose. But I'm split between it being done intentionally or just gross negligence.
Your entire way of thinking is based on old and busted shit that never worked and created the problems we have today. Your solution is to try the things that created the problem harder.
You are lunatics.
>>
>>1097590
They're constantly trying new ideas, from independent home grown community programs, to radical rezoning, to anti-gang efforts run by ex gang members, to undoing a lot of the systems causing the problem that date back to the 30's. Countless radical efforts that may succeed or fail, but share the aspect of never been tried before.

Meanwhile the GOP just keeps screaming about darkies ruining everything, and doing fuck all about it.
>>
>>1097595
>They're constantly trying new ideas, from independent home grown community programs, to radical rezoning, to anti-gang efforts run by ex gang members, to undoing a lot of the systems causing the problem that date back to the 30's. Countless radical efforts that may succeed or fail, but share the aspect of never been tried before.
Hahaha. You're claiming Democrats are trying things from the 80s again at this point? They aren't. even there. None of what you said is true and even if it was it didn't work before.
>>
>>1097596
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=radical+new+anti-poverty+program

Seriously, not a day goes by when someone isn't either praising or complaining about some crazy new Democrat backed anti-poverty program in one publication or another. How often do you read that about any such efforts from Republicans?

...and someday the GOP is going to suffer the fact that there are more poor white people than poor black people.
>>
>>1097585
>taxing the rich is why we have intergenerational poverty, especially among blacks
Hot take. Explain?
>>1097585
>no it didn't happen already
Because the watered down "reforms" passed by the Democrats have done very little to address the issues of systemic racism, intergenerational poverty, etc, and Republicans do everything they can to make it even less effective whenever they're in power
>shut the fuck up when you're talking to me
That's not how that works
>your bullshit is more tired and busted than boomers
Explain? Do you have a better idea? What's your plan?
>>
>>1097586
>the democrats are the only ones doing any good
They don't go far enough. That's my problem. The same liberals saying that the current "deal" struck with the railroad workers giving them one day of unpaid leave is good are the ones who act like there is no racism in their suburb
>>1097590
>conservative supply side economics isn't as old as Adam Smith, and Keynesian economics has existed since the concept of currency
And more bullshit at 11
>>
>>1097605
>Hot take. Explain?
Why should I? It's not like it will do any good.
>Because the watered down "reforms" passed by the Democrats have done very little to address the issues of systemic racism, intergenerational poverty, etc,
No they created a bigger problem by trying to address a problem like they always do.
Backs were actually doing better when systemic racism (Jim Crow) was in effect than they are even today.
You think you know what you're talking about but you don't and it's tiresome and boring.
>and Republicans do everything they can to make it even less effective whenever they're in power
It doesn't work. And Republicans don't do anything. Ever.
>That's not how that works
That's how it should work when you insist on using this garbage that's been force fed to you.
Hey, guess what? I've never heard this a million times before. Guess what? It still isn't creative or effective. So why not just shut the fuck up since you're not interesting?
>Explain? Do you have a better idea? What's your plan?
Nothing you'd agree with because your biggest problem is that you think people separated by several generations of cultural experience can be rejoined. And you believe that racism is a core component of why blacks are disenfranchised rather than a negative reaction to pariahs created by leftist interference.
Boring. Tired. Wake me when there's something new an interesting to discuss.
>>
>>1097606
>And more bullshit at 11
You assume I'm in favor of trickle down. I probably don't fit into whatever box you're arguing at.
However, trickle down has worked to some degree and if you believe otherwise shoot yourself in the face because we won't be able to have an honest informed conversation.
>>
>>1097607
>why should I explain
So, no argument?
>No they created a problem by trying to address a problem
This is how problems are solved
>blacks were doing better when they were being attacked even more often for being black, discriminated against, kept from voting, etc
OK, retard. Sure. I'm the one who doesn't know what he's talking about
>Republicans don't do anything. Ever
Except cut funding for programs designed to help black people have some sort of stability in their lives. Republicans vote down additional funding for section 9, vote against medicaid expansions, etc. They just get in the way
>why not shut the fuck up since you're not interesting
Why not move on instead of seething like a manchild? No one is making you read my responses, faggot. Move on if I'm boring you
>you think people separated by generations of cultural experience can be rejoined
We're going to have to coexist since we're all in the same place. It wouldn't be right for one group to be forced to leave. So, we have to make things right, and ensure that we can all live on equal footing
>Nothing you'd agree with
So, no ideas. Just rage and seething
>wake me when there's something interesting
Reply when you have something constructive to add to the conversation lmao
>>
>>1097612
>So, no argument?
No, I won't debate a stereotype. Sorry.
I'll just read your bullshit literature instead.
>OK, retard. Sure. I'm the one who doesn't know what he's talking about
You don't.
>Except cut funding for programs designed to help black people have some sort of stability in their lives. Republicans vote down additional funding for section 9, vote against medicaid expansions, etc. They just get in the way
Because they don't work. And don't get me started on Medicaid. That's a whole different can of worms your fragile little mind could even begin to understand.
>Reply when you have something constructive to add to the conversation lmao
Once again, imagine how interesting it is to reply to a stereotype. Imagine hearing the same canned responses over and over.
Imagine the stereotype being so ignorant he believes the canned responses.
You are boring. There's no point.
>>
>>1097616
>I'm not going to tell you why I think you're wrong
>I'm just going to be a cunt
>>
>>1097617
>History proves me wrong and I'm ignorant of history. Now that's your problem!
>Why don't you teach me history I won't believe!?
>>
>>1097619
>history proves me wrong
I sure wish I knew how, but I don't think you actually know what you're talking about
>>
>>1097621
Interesting thought. Do some self study and find out if you're wrong. That would be way better than assuming your right because someone fed you canned responses that make you feel good.
>>
>>1097626
>you should do some self study, and learn how blacks were doing better under Jim Crow
No, retard. Don't think I'll be doing that. I don't know what new mental gymnastics you're doing, but I don't feel like dealing with it
>>
>>1097629
>No, retard. Don't think I'll be doing that. I don't know what new mental gymnastics you're doing, but I don't feel like dealing with it
This is why I'm not debating you. Won't even entertain the possibility because racism is the worst thing on the planet. It's worse than being degraded generationally into gang members and prostitutes thanks to enablement.
You're an absolute genius, my Christian warrior.
>>
>>1097519
I am? Good to know
>>
troons still aren't real women
>>
>>1097710
What is a real woman? What is a real man?

What makes a man? A penis? If you get in an accident and lose your penis, are you no longer a man?
>>
>>1097632
>racism is just the worst thing on the planet
>worse than being degraded generationally into gang members and prostitutes thanks to enablement
So, any attempt to help the poor, particularly poor black people, in your mind, has only made things worse for them? Welfare in America is a joke compared to what the rest of the developed world does for their poor, and the results are clear. Give people a real safety net, make sure their basic needs are met, and you'll have a lot less crime. It's that simple. Fixing poverty will fix crime, but you seem to think that making people's lives harder is somehow the real solution here
>>
>>1097745
>So, any attempt to help the poor, particularly poor black people, in your mind, has only made things worse for them?
Yes, by design. See: LBJ
>>
>>1097750
Was it the war on poverty, or white flight from the cities, and other factors that led to the decay of black communities? It's a complicated issue, anon, and as much as conservatives will have you think that it can all be traced back to the war on poverty and civil rights act; it just isn't true
>>
>>1097742
>If you get in an accident and lose your penis, are you no longer a man?
no more than if a surgeon hacks it off
>>
>>1097742
>What makes a man? A penis? If you get in an accident and lose your penis, are you no longer a man?
These are the stupid questions a leftist would seriously ask. Learn about biology if these aren't jokes.
>>
>>1097762

So you don’t understand what makes gender and your thought is: “go read about biological gender and then deny all of that and come to the same conclusion I did, men penis women vagina, duh.”

Your sexual organs do not define your gender because for many reasons humans do not have those. The lack of those organs do not change or erase gender.

So your definition of gender is based in false ideals and you tell me to “go understand biology.”
>>
>>1097768
>So you don’t understand what makes gender and your thought is: “go read about biological gender and then deny all of that and come to the same conclusion I did, men penis women vagina, duh.”
No you complete retard
Gender was never mentioned
A penis is biological
As is male and female - man or woman
>So your definition of gender is based in false ideals and you tell me to “go understand biology.”
I hope you're trolling and haven't really rendered this retarded
>>
>>1095629
the cutting will stop as soon as you assure us you wont be sucking then anymore
>>
>>1097770
>no you complete retard
>Gender was never mentioned
The anon they replied to said troons weren't real women. So, of course it's already up for debate whether sex and gender are the same from there. They aren't. Gender is a social construct, sex is dictated by our biology. Having been born with a vagina, and a womb makes you a female in the biological sense. Being yoked, having a beard, bald head, pecs, and overall masculine demeanor makes you a man. If you were going out to pick up women, you wouldn't ask them if they had a vagina or not, if they had ovaries, etc to figure out they were women. You'd look at the way they present themselves, and go from there. Look at Buck Angel. Would you try to hook up with him?
>>
>>1097799
>They aren't. Gender is a social construct
Gender is now a social construct. It's modern usage was to replace the s-word "sex" which people didn't want to say.
Troons highjacked the word and now here we are.
>wouldn't ask them if they had a vagina or not, if they had ovaries, etc to figure out they were women.
It's expected that women have these qualities.
>You'd look at the way they present themselves,
Correct so when I see a 40 year old bald pervert in a dress that's obviously a man I know that isn't a woman.
>>
>>1097803
All of your examples are very specific. You imagine a straw man to argue against but refuse to even explore the nuance that makes you incorrect.
>>
>>1097806
>You imagine a straw man to argue against but refuse to even explore the nuance that makes you incorrect.
Nope. Fuck off. There's literally no nuance to it.
The modern idea that gender is personality is stupid and you should die.
>>
>>1097742
>>1097768
>>1097799
>Gender is a social construct, sex is dictated by our biology.
gender is a social construct and just made up while sex is biology, biological sex is real, so I ought to refer to people by their biological sex
>>
>>1097803
>Gender is only now a construct
People have recognized for a while that there's a difference between saying someone is a female, and saying someone is feminine. Buck Angel is masculine, but is not a biological female
>it's expected that women have these qualities
And how do you know they're women? By the way they present themselves? We don't have xray vision to tell us they have ovaries
>when I see a 40 year old bald pervert in a dress
People who bring up ugly trans people seem to forget that cis men and women can be ugly too. It doesn't make them any less of a man or a woman if they live like one, present as one, and act like one
>>1097806
Chill, megamind. None of us know what you're saying
>>
>>1097808
>your ideas are stupid, and you should die because trans people make me uncomfortable
>>1097809
>I should refer to people as their biological sex
You should refer to them according to their gender. Little weird, and maybe rude to call someone a male/man when they're a woman
>>
>>1097811
>And how do you know they're women? By the way they present themselves? We don't have xray vision to tell us they have ovaries
It as assumed no one would maliciously lie about it.
>People have recognized for a while that there's a difference between saying someone is a female, and saying someone is feminine. Buck Angel is masculine, but is not a biological female
So there's a personality present that differs from what you believe is feminine and that's the whole argument is that the personality defines the sex? Will you go that far? No you'll probably reiterate that the "gender" differs, which is stupid and unimportant.
We aren't talking about personality when we say "man" or "woman". We're talking about the sex of that person.
Quit being fake and gay.
>>
>>1097816
>it assumed no one would maliciously lie about it
I wouldn't call it lying, or malicious. It just makes you uncomfortable
>your whole argument is that personality defines the sex
No
>you'll probably reiterate that sex and gender are separate
Correct
>it's stupid
Because you say so?
>everyone is talking about the sex of the person
Not true and saying it a million times doesn't make it so
>quit being fake and gay
No u
>>
>>1097819
>I wouldn't call it lying, or malicious. It just makes you uncomfortable
>>your whole argument is that personality defines the sex
>Correct
>>it's stupid
>Because you say so?
Yes. It's stupid to believe that your personality entitles you to a identify as a different sex without objection. The fundamental level of stupidity is off the charts and the fact that you can't even recognize it says many things about your cognitive abilities.
It's as stupid as saying you're a cat because you have a cat personality and pissing in a litterbox.
>Not true and saying it a million times doesn't make it so
Completely true. No one ever intended for gender to have a meaning that is different from sex. It was literally used to avoid a no-no word.
Even now we have weirdoes who get called out for being men when trying to use women's facilities by women.
You're so deep in lies you can't quit at this point.
>>
>>1097820
>your whole argument is that personality defines the sex
>correct
Misrepresenting my argument, and putting words in my mouth
>yes it's stupid because I say so
No it isn't
>it's stupid to say that your personality entitles you to another identity as a different sex without objection
Sex and gender are different. Gender is a part of someone's identity like their sexuality, and is completely removed from sex
>it's as stupid as saying you have a cat personality and pissing in a litterbox
Identifying as a completely different species is way different from identifying with a different gender. Mainly because someone would have to be lobotomized to have a cat's personality
>completely true
What's true is that gender affirming care, and supportive parents greatly reduce the risk of suicide in trans people. Words change meaning all the time, and the word gender has probably meant different things to different people for the past hundred years or so. For a while, people thought gay men were the same as trans women. Obviously that's not true, and today it's just another example of how definitions change over time, and how our understanding of sexuality and gender has evolved
>>
>>1097583
>They will literally ignore rich liberals pricing poor blacks out of their neighborhoods
>>1097590
>This is a made up problem.
Which one is it anon
>>
>>1097948
>Misrepresenting my argument, and putting words in my mouth
Nope see:
>Sex and gender are different. Gender is a part of someone's identity like their sexuality, and is completely removed from sex
A gender is a personality.
>Identifying as a completely different species is way different from identifying with a different gender.
It's actually exactly the same. No human knows what it feels like to be a cat so the entire idea that you'd know you're a cat is ridiculous. You might even say you're mentally ill.
You're grasping at straws to avoid seeing how stupid troons is.
>What's true is that gender affirming care, and supportive parents greatly reduce the risk of suicide in trans people.
So we should just support your destructive behavior to prevent you from futher destructive behavior? I'm not convinced.
>>
>>1097991
>Which one is it anon
A made up problem that falsely appeals to race.
>>
>>1095491
Another fact goes down the memory hole. How convenient is it that we can overwrite common sources of information with what is convenient. Internet archives needs more copies and easy to access diffs of site changes, otherwise whats true is determined by what's easily accessed.

We are fucked now, there's now a monopoly on reality.
>>
>>1098140
Orwell was only off by 40 years.
Pretty impressive.
>>
>>1096357
>>1096350
We're officially braindead
Too slow black hole sun
I pray the next meteor
is a teraton
>>
>>1098141
I think technically he wasn't off, the point was that they could say the sky is red and everyone would have to believe them. So if they said the date was 1984, who can correct them.
>>
this gender shit is retarded but so are republicans. if only there was a conservative party that valued intellectuals over theatrics.
>>
>>1098141
Also in hindsight they had the 9 year plan, its possible the implication is that they couldn't meet their goals in 9 years so they kept moving back the date. They reach 1989 and swap it with 1980 to gaslight people. I'm thinking to hard about this, I'm going to go enjoy a cup of victory gin.
>>
>>1098148
Probably true. It's sounds like something fascist liberals would use to cope.
>>
>>1098171
The word fascist needs to be nuked from the human vocabulary. Nobody has any idea what it means anymore. Now its literally used to mean "thing I don't like".
>>
>>1098172
I used it correctly and here's why:
No one seems to be able to identify that progressive politics is totalitarian and that today's "liberals" aren't even close to liberal.
In fact, "liberal" is the term that should be nuked from the human vocabulary because it's usage is fucked up beyond repair. Today's "liberals" are anything but.
It's definitely pushing the envelope to say "liberal fascist" since they're supposed to be conflicting ideologies, but the absolute state of the modern shitty "liberal" makes this an accurate term.
Plus "left wing" scum react poorly to being called fascist, despite their subconscious approval of fascism.
>>
>>1098174
>Liberals are fascist cause I don't like their policies
Thanks for taking a whole paragraph to reiterate that you don't know what the word fascist means.
>>
>>1098179
"Liberals" are fascist because they're totalitarian.
>>
>>1098181
>"Fascism" is when I call a policy I don't like totalitarian
Thanks for reiterating a second time that you don't know what the word fascism means. I don't know if you're intentionally proving me point or not but thanks, I guess?
>>
>>1098187
Oh yeah. Jut take my guns with your authority.
Just take my money with your authority.
Just take my freedom with your authority.
It's definitely not authoritarian.
I think the sub 80 IQ euros are awake now.
Time to let the board take a break.
>>
>>1098190
Nice slam poetry, anon. Not sure what it has to do with anything.
>>
>>1098191
Why, yes, you are clueless. Thanks for noticing.
>>
>>1098192
I worry for your future if you genuinely think you're the one looking good in this conversation.
>>
>>1098194
I look fine and I have no future. Leftists stole it before I had a chance. Now they think they can fix it by doing the same things they did to fuck it up.
Classic.
>>
>>1098199
You're in the right direction, but you still think they aren't doing it on purpose. They are not trying to help you. They are as self serving as one can be.
>>
>>1095906
you're an anti science homophobic facist. You're also probably a sexist since you're ok with trans who were born male now physically punching females in gender restricted competitions.
>>
>>1096486
nta but i don't support males transitioning then using that as an opportunity to take advantage of their muscular bodies to brutally assault females in sports competition. But oh wait i guess that makes me jK rowling and should get the death penalty according to you anti science losers
>>
>>1096589
coming from the facist privilaged far-left americans who like to pretend they care about social issues so they have an excuse to get outraged on their behalf. You're a disgusting hypocrite and a disgrace to humanity.
>>
>>1098212
> but i don't support males transitioning then using that as an opportunity to take advantage of their muscular bodies to brutally assault females in sports competition
simp
>>
What the hell is the discussion ITT even about anymore?
>>
>>1098071
>Gender is a personality
You said this. I said it's a part of your identity. There's a difference
>it's actually exactly the same
No, it's not. The fact that we don't know what it feels like to be a cat, and that cats are a completely different species makes it very different
>you're grasping at straws
I don't misrepresent your argument, put words in your mouth, or make stupid apples to oranges comparisons like you are with cats. You're the one grasping at straws
>so we should support their destructive behavior to prevent more destructive behavior
Someone happily loving their life isn't destructive, and if letting them do so decreases the chances of them committing suicide; yes I think you should
>>
>>1097991
You're replying to two different people
>>
>>1098213
This is an insane amount of projection from a bigot conservative.

I bet you regularly yell " no, liberals are the actual fascists for calling me fascist!!!!!!!"
>>
>>1098190
>gun control and taxes are literally fascism
Incorrect
>my freedom
And what freedoms would that be?
>>
>>1098271
Freedom to regulate society as the people see fit for one.
>>
>>1098285
>>1098285
>freedom to regulate society as the people see fit
Not sure what you mean by that. Can you give me an example?
>>
>>1098329
Nope.
>>
>>1098271
>>gun control and taxes are literally fascism
>Incorrect
No he's correct, you're just a butthurt fascist
>>
>>1098140
What fact has gone down the memory hole

>>1098141
Are the thought police coming to execute you for your controversial 4chan post?
>>
>>1098345
>>1098345
>taxes are fascism
So, you don't like roads, or public services and utilities, etc? We live in a Republic, anon, and Republics need to spend money to prevent themselves from becoming a third world country
>gun control
I agree that some of the gun control measures are excessive, but to have a well regulated militia, it would be helpful if retards, the mentally ill, and young children weren't allowed to handle firearms without supervision
>>
>>1098347
They could be talking about Safra pushing the ideas of known pedophile and sicko John Money
https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/david-reimer-and-john-money-gender-reassignment-controversy-johnjoan-case
https://www.ubcpress.ca/the-man-who-invented-gender

Jacqui Safra
https://dbpedia.org/page/Jacqui_Safra
owns
Encyclopaedia Britannica Holding S.A.
which owns
Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc.
which owns
Merriam-Webster
>>
>>1098350
>Republics need to spend money to prevent themselves from becoming a third world country
Why can't they just print it instead?
>>
>>1098252
Cuckservative tantrums, like every other thread
>>
>>1098353
So in other words nothing was memory holed since the information is freely and publicly available and (apparently) quite accessible?
>>
>>1098347
It's more about how there's so much information out there nowadays that no one would notice if we started changing definitions to slowly alter the public opinion.

Imagine if we invaded a country, and smart data analysts started identifying the locations on the internet where people's minds are made up on issues (but in the blind spot of the public eye, like in facebook/reddit/4chan posts). They start releasing information there like "They attacked us first!" or "We are getting back the land that was once ours". It's not on wikipedia at first, but as they start gathering more "believers" in the cause, it eventually leads to overpowering public sources of information, like regime changes in public opinion. Like the victor rewriting history to make themselves sound better. It's really feeling like our perceptions of reality are now an attack surface, because social engineering is stronger than any computer exploit. The goal of war is to make them give up.

Notice how a dude threatened to kill people over a website change, yet we are fighting over the website change itself. A better criticism would have been "You're more concerned about what the dictionary said instead of the guy who was going to bomb their headquarters?"

People are upset because they feel like public perception changed without them being on that committee. Especially by doing something like changing the definition of male and female. It's mainly semantics, surgeries, and fears that the young is manipulable and can be persuaded to believe things just off emotional impact instead of logic. It comes off as cultish, "Here are my allies and here is the enemy". Everyone paints in broad brushes these days. I'm not going to stop someone from taking hormone pills and transitioning, but I'm worried they have too many yes (wo)men around them. I sincerely believe we are being divided so we fight each other, either by foreign or domestic influences. You wont like it when the other side starts doing it.
>>
>>1098376
Well actually both sides are already doing it, I contradict myself. I meant specifically altering the dictionary.

...you know you need to have a vacation in a remote location with no internet when you are maxing out the character limit on 4chan.
>>
>>1095510

there's a level of irony involved when someone obsessed with supposed mentally ill people exhibits traits of mental illness.
>>
Like... is it possible to try and agree on some things? Maybe starting with "I recognize that it's possible that we are born with certain self perceptions that alter what we feel our sex should be?" and "I recognize there isn't a 'I want to wear a dress' gene and we are changing a definition from what it use to mean?" I just want to be persuaded, not told, what to believe.
>>
>>1098376
>Especially by doing something like changing the definition of male and female
The issue isn't that the definition has changed. The issue is that most people don't really know what the definitions are or have engaged with the philosophical concepts they represent to begin with.
>>
May as well check out what they did to them that was worth killing over:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/female
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/male
>>
>>1098401
Maybe this is the problem, but it's low on the list and obviously retarded and written by a retard:
>having a gender identity that is the opposite of male
This is literally the worst definition for anything ever.
>>
>>1098404
True, shouldn't be defining things by antonym. No example either. Almost like they tacked it on in a hurry.

Though a letter of complaint might have been more appropriate.
>>
>>1098376
>Imagine
So you admit it's all in your head?
>>
>>1098389
This honestly. The fact that it's difficult for people to understand "traditional social roles defined by presented sex" and "biological sex" are different
>>
>>1098422
...love to accidentally hit post
But the fact that it's hard for people to see the differences between gender and sex and interrogate those concepts without getting triggered is most of the problem.
>>
>>1098423
I think most that would post about it see it and understand that "gender" is unimportant and useless.
Then when you flip flop between gender isn't based on sex, but if you feel like a woman your sex is female. But wait, we're not saying these women are biologically female, it's gender.
It's extremely tiresome and unimportant until the point where you attempt to codify it into law to allow weirdoes to do whatever they want.
>>
>>1098560
Weirdos should be able to marry anyone with a social security number over the age of 18 that they want. It’s not a hard law.
>>
>>1098561
That would be fine if it was the only law they were trying to make and if it didn't already exist.
Well, it mostly exits. People can marry younger than 18 but whatever.
>>
>>1098561
and said same weirdos should then be able to go in the same private areas of the 'identified gender' participate in sports not related to their sex whether or not they've actually bothered transitioning at all, I can go on. It hasn't been about marriage in nearly a decade and you know this.
>>
>>1095510
>you far left rabid DAWGS
all i hear and see is alex jones lmao
>>
>>1098560
>if you feel like a woman your sex is female
No one said that. Some weird trans people probably say this sometimes, but just because they're wrong doesn't mean they're all wrong
>>
>>1095629
I can honestly say I've gone through my life workout thinking about a 9 year olds penis. Read back what you are typing. This is not normal.
>>
>>1096055
Maybe I'm just used to being on /v/ but it's genuinely affirming to know that not all anons who use this site are literal brain dead hate mongers. Thanks for the faith anon. Unironically
>>
>>1096347
>Like a man who says he's a woman? Why fucking lie and have the nerve to try to make me lie by attempting to enforce your pronouns on me? Fucking liars.
"Hi, I'm Steven but I go by Steve."
"WHHHHAT. YOUR NAME IS STEVEN I CANNOT LIE AND CALL YOU STEVE, I'M BEING OPPRESSED."

It must be exhausting being so angry at everything and unwilling to compromise the barest minimum to respect someone.
>>
>>1098401
Lol.Okay so they added the definition to the list. They mentioned it as an option.

Okay my stance changes. That guy had no reason to be that mad and fuck him. I'll complain when they remove the original definition.

>>1098420
Sure, I didn't check the site. I made the mistake to think the dude had at least a good reason to be angry even if it was a massive overreaction.
>>
>>1098742
Id say the next rebuttal should be "They will replace it and then remove the original when no one notices", but I think since a lot of people use this new definition it makes sense the dictionary would add it.
>>
>>1095492
>"This conviction represents my office’s dedication to protecting targeted communities and bringing accountability and justice when those who aim to endanger act upon their hatred.”
Okay but what about whites being targeted en-masse because of their race and heteronormativity?
Oh, right. Whites don't get to have civil rights in the country they've been fighting/dying for generation after generation...
>>
>>1098865
No you have to give everything to blacks because of shit your parent's parents didn't even do but are blamed for.
Where your white guilt? Guilt up or get out.
>>
>>1096381
>so you throw yourself in front of a train to get your legs cut off (body dismorphia)
Absolutely top-tier Infinite Jest reference.
>>
>>1096381
True
>>1096430
>Would you not believe in Gravity or Calculus if Newton was a pedophile
Bruhski, one is empirical measurements, and then other is literally just some whack jobs opinions that progressives decided to take seriously
I *know* progressives have a hard time distinguishing between objective and subjective concepts but do please make an effort here
>>
>>1098728
>Hi, I'm 100% white but I call myself black
I love how tranny logic applies to transracials too. How long before you bigots accept transracialism as real?
>>
>>1097808
That's not very nice to say
>>
>>1098172
>>1098179
>>1098187
The funny thing about you libtard commies is only you guys are the ones who get offended by the way everyone uses it when specifically talking about you folks. You leftists are pure evil
>>
>>1098873
Dude just go type some shit into Google, here's a sample:
https://www.nature.com/articles/nn.3988
https://academic.oup.com/brain/article/131/12/3132/295849
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jne.12562
How are these not empirical? Neurobiology is a real scientific field you know?
>>
>>1098892
>Neurobiology
Not psychology you fucking goal post mover
You pivoted so hard your cankles must be strained
>>
>>1098886
So, conservative wants liberal to accept laws and society norms that punish and restrict the rights of blacks, Jews, immigrants, trans/gay people in society: this is reasonable and not fascist.

Liberal wants conservative to allow blacks, Jews, immigrants, trans/gay people to be allowed the same rights and equal laws as everyone else and also for conservatives to realize that those groups are just like them, varied and different from the others in their same group with varying values and lifestyles: evil fascism from liberals trying to control conservatives and their lives?

I truly don’t understand where you are coming from.
>>
>>1098886
I think the funny thing about you conservatives is your love for childishly moralizing everything due to the fact that you can't defend any of your ideas on their factual grounds. Everything is either good or evil to you because calling something evil requires no thought. You appeal to people's emotional responses, not their critical thinking. Also, none of you know what the word fascist means. This is something you have in common with the far-left.
>>
>>1098930
>tips fedora
m'lady
>>
>>1098880
Fine by me. Literally do not care what goes on in someone else's life.
>>
>>1098930
So your response is “No! You are!”

Great. Excellent deflection from addressing anything in the post and instead just blanket claiming I can not defend any of my ideals. Master 4chan posting.
>>
>>1098930
>I believe that killing babies is unironically reproductive rights
>How dare you interfere with bodily autonomy
Not the only example. Everything leftists do is perpetuated as more moral than the other guys constantly.
Leftists, no self awareness since, like, forever.
>>
>>1098865
Who are Whites being targeted en masses by? Are the cops arresting them at a disproportionate rate? Are straight people being killed due to their sexuality with regular frequency?
>>
>>1098984
Reminder: demographics are destiny.
>>
>>1098988
>brown people exist
>some of them move to a place with white people
>eventually more brown people and fewer white people
>this equates to whites being targeted en masse
No one is doing anything to you. People are living their lives. Other people's existence is not a threat to yours.
>>
>>1098991
Ignoring it worked for the Native Americans.
I can imagine liberals crying out for white rights and more white representation in 200 years.
Too bad, or good thing, I won't be alive to see it.
>>
>>1099001
You do t see a shred of irony in the definition of “white” you apply to your group but not others?

What is white? English? Irish? Jewish? Italian? French? Roman? Canadian?

So you have now lumped everyone who has a shade of skin similar to yours? And those are the good guys being taken over? And you compare this group to Native American in USA?

Fucking big brain take buddy.
>>
>>1099033
>So you have now lumped everyone who has a shade of skin similar to yours?
No that was done without my input by modern sensibility which doesn't recognize the ethnic cultures of light skinned people.
>>
>>1098897
>you fucking goal post mover
I admit I have no clue what the discussion in this thread is about at the moment. Just wanted to point out that gender identity is a neurobiological concept that happens in the brain and we have plenty of studies about it
>>
>>1099033
>And those are the good guys being taken over? And you compare this group to Native American in USA?
Well, native Americans were all separate groups and we lump them all into one now. Native American is a blanket term encompassing all native tribes who each had their individual culture.
You keep insulting my take, but looking at your you don't even know that jews aren't white and the Irish are a distinct people.
Who are whites? The ones you complain about when you insert brown people into their countries to enhance the GDP, and the ones who get upset when the interlopers don't behave right in their lands.
The small brain take seeks to avoid having to deal with it's hypocrisy anyway it can, and you're obviously small brain, small education.
>>
>>1099076
>They can tell your gender with magnets.
Sure sure.
>>
>>1098991
The Left openly celebrates white replacement you dumb faggot. That's what that phrase means.
>>
>>1099081
Jewish are not white? And Irish are not white? Well good thing we have the master in eugenics here to give us all the correct identifiers so we know who to be racist against and who counts as the good guys. Please inform me more Mr. white supremicist.
>>
>>1099091
Wow, you are so victimized. Are the evil left celebrating replacing all he white people? How do you get up in the morning with such a challenge in your poor white man life?

Fucking ridiculous buddy
>>
>>1099102
Sure. What questions do you have?
Oh, you're being facetious aren't you.
So you'd argue that the Irish have the same ancestry as the French is what you're saying?
You'd argue that a religion is white?
Interesting concepts. I'll be sure to keep such musings of a lunatic in mind.
>>
>>1099091
Do they? I've mostly heard right wing politicians or commentators talking about it.
>>
>>1099001
Ah yes all those immigrants from Latin America bringing good white americans smallpox blankets and forcing us at gunpoint to accept bad terms for land sales I see now truly white genocide is real.
>>
>>1099129
>Latin America
That was Latin Europe.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.