[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 46 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: 1662261655751444.png (346 KB, 1024x1191)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
Turns out what DeSanatis and the Republicas did was a crime. Oops!

https://www.axios.com/2022/09/15/desantis-marthas-vineyard-migrants-biden

Cabinet heads and White House officials will meet Friday morning to discuss a range of pressing immigration issues — including "litigation options" to respond to GOP governors transporting unauthorized immigrants from the border to other parts of the country, according to planning documents viewed by Axios.

Why it matters: News that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis chartered two planes to fly roughly 50 migrants — mostly Venezuelan — to Martha's Vineyard has triggered a wave of backlash from Democrats and immigration advocates, with many condemning the move as political and inhumane.

Driving the news: One asylum-seeker, Katiuska from Caracas, Venezuela, told Axios Boston co-author Steph Solis — who spent today on the ground in Martha's Vineyard — that she was told the group was going to New York City. Others said they believed they were heading to Boston.

>GOP Govs. Greg Abbott of Texas and Doug Ducey of Arizona have for months been busing thousands of migrants and asylum-seekers from their border states to Washington, D.C., New York and Chicago, which are all run by Democratic mayors.
>Abbott also claimed responsibility today for sending two busloads of migrants and asylum-seekers to Vice President Kamala Harris' home in D.C.

The big picture: Immigration has proven to be a major logistical and political headache for the Biden administration, providing fodder for Republicans who have seized on the border crisis to hammer Democrats ahead of the midterms.

>The actions by DeSantis and other Republican governors are viewed as publicity stunts intended to draw attention to Biden's handling of the border crisis, rather than provide solutions that would address the realities of the strained immigration system.
>>
>Border officials are now encountering an average of 8,500 migrants and asylum-seekers a day — a strikingly high number, according to government data provided to Axios.

Behind the scenes: While details of what might be proposed in the meeting — which was scheduled before the DeSantis move — are unclear, it is expected to bring together high-level officials at the White House and the departments of Homeland Security, State, Justice and Defense, including secretaries.

>Intra-agency immigration meetings are held regularly, a senior administration official noted to Axios, regardless of whether the issue is dominating the political conversation.
>"This should not be about political stunts. It should be about how the whole of government gets the 8,500 encounters a day down," another administration official told Axios, expressing frustration about the focus on DeSantis’ actions.

The intrigue: The Trump White House proposed transporting detained immigrants to "sanctuary cities" in 2018 and 2019, but was rebuffed by the legal department at Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

What they're saying: "We continue to urge states to coordinate closely with nonprofit organizations and local governments on efforts to facilitate voluntary migrant transportation. Failure to coordinate is irresponsible and creates unsafe conditions for vulnerable migrants as well as the receiving jurisdictions," a DHS spokesperson told Axios.
>>
Zoom out: Migrant shelters and border patrol in El Paso, in particular, have been overwhelmed by large numbers of migrants and asylum-seekers crossing the border.

>Many are arriving from Venezuela, Nicaragua and Cuba — countries plagued by political and economic instability. Chilly diplomatic relations make it difficult for the U.S. to return migrants from these countries if they do not qualify for asylum or other statuses in the United States.
>The situation in El Paso — as well as the overall surge in Venezuelans, Cubans and Nicaraguans at the border — is expected to be discussed in the high-level Friday meeting, according to officials familiar with the agenda.

What to watch: The Biden administration has long considered plans to use its own federal resources to more quickly move migrants away from overcrowded border areas to be processed closer to their final destinations.
>>
>>1095035
>Cabinet heads and White House officials will meet Friday morning to discuss a range of pressing immigration issues — including "litigation options" to respond to GOP governors transporting unauthorized immigrants from the border to other parts of the country,
>>1092326
>Trump pressured the DoJ to prosecute political enemies
Hahaha the fact you retards can't see the hypocrisy/double standard here is fucking astounding how blind are you
>>
>>1095048
die mad ESL shill
>>
>>1095048
>Imagine being this butthurt that someone posts news in /news/.
>>
>>1095054
>>1095057
shills are mad
sad
>>
>>1095045
point out 'the hypocrisy' here

Trump raging at Kerry for having a private conversation with Iranians isn't violating the Logan act unless he was pretending to act as a representative of the US, which he wasn't.

DeSantis lying to refugees and tricking them into an airplane ride across the country as a political stunt is absolutely a crime.

Its easy to look like hypocrisy if you're an idiot who only sees things as R v D.
>>
>>1095059
>n-n-n-no u
/pol/ is seething about something again.
>>
>>1095060
Not only that, just the act of transporting them without alerting the federal government is a crime.
>>
>>1095048
why was this deleted?
calling a spammer shill is against the law or something??
>>
two more weeks
>>
>1095075
Posting news articles is not spam.
Spamming your meltdown about news articles is.

Also Gavin jumping in as he should.
https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2022/09/15/gavin-newsom-doj-explore-kidnapping-charges-migrant-flight-marthas-vineyard/
>>
>>1095035
>unauthorized immigrants
What's an "unauthorized immigrant?"
>>
>>1095060
>a crime
>>1095065
>a crime
Asserting things are crimes which aren't crimes is a crime.
>>
>>1095078
So if you inconvenience the rich Dems you have to pay!
Hahaha pottery.
Diversity is our strength unless it's inourcity.
Hahaha. Predictable.
>>
>>1095089
Transporting refugees under false pretenses and abandoning them is a crime.
Same with transporting them across state lines without alerting DHS and DNI.
>>
>>1095043
>14:38
>>1095035
>14:28
>>1095026
>14:18
>>1095016
>14:08
Don't forget, this is a DNC shill getting a new IP posting 5 sequential DNC shill threads back to back as soon as his new thread cool down is done
>>
>>1095094
But we can't secure the border to protect illegals from Republicans?
Typical GDP chasing diversifier.
>>
>>1095089
By all legal definitions it is.

Please explain how this doesn't violate laws for human trafficking and/or transportation of illegal immigrants?
>>
>>1095094
>refugees
This is a legal status and is not subjectively determined.
>false pretenses
This is your assertion, not fact.
>abandoning
There is no such concept.
>across state lines without alerting DHS and DNI
There is no such requirement.
That the relevant agencies were not informed is your assertion, not fact.
>>
>>1095098
>By all legal definitions it is.
This is not true.
>>
>>1095101
>This is your assertion, not fact.
By their own admission they were told they were going to boston to get work visas, not to Martha's Vineyard to get dropped off.
>>
>>1095102
Ok. How so then? How is lying to a group of people so they'll agree to be transported somewhere as part of a political stunt not fit the legal definition of human trafficking?

>https://www.justice.gov/humantrafficking
>b) The recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, or obtaining of a person for labor or services, through the use of force, fraud, or coercion for the purpose of subjection to involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery. (22 U.S.C. § 7102(9)).

Please. Tell me how this doesn't fit.
>>
>>1095101
https://www.justice.gov/humantrafficking
>The recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, or obtaining of a person for labor or services, through the use of force, fraud, or coercion for the purpose of subjection to involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery.
Since DeSanatis lied to them so he could get them to agree to be part of his political stunt, falls under the 2nd definition.

Also violates 8 USC 1342 ii.
>>
Fucking lying liberal shills
>>
>>1095104
>Tell me how this doesn't fit.
The entire predicate of the sentence?
>for the purpose of subjection to involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery
>>
>>1095106
He's literally a paid DNC shill
>>
>>1095096
So now you're ban evading after your first post got deleted?
>>1095048
>>
>>1095107
They were made to involuntarily participate in his stunt. They did not agree to be used as ammunition for his political campaign, so it falls under the first one.
>>
https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2022/09/16/migrants-stranded-marthas-vineyard-say-they-were-lied/
>Migrants said they didn’t know they were bound for the island, and had been promised jobs and assistance.

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/15/1123109768/migrants-sent-to-marthas-vineyard
>Migrants on Martha's Vineyard flight say they were told they were going to Boston
>The migrants said a woman they identified as "Perla" approached them outside the shelter and lured them into boarding the plane, saying they would be flown to Boston where they could get expedited work papers. She provided them with food. The migrants said Perla was still trying to recruit more passengers just hours before their flight.
>>
>>1095108
>Everyone I don't like is a paid DNC shill
Classic
>>
>>1095110
Not evading shit. I wasn't even warned.
>>
>>1095115
>lying on 4chan
Imagine ban evading so you can whine on /news/ of all places.
>>
>>1095116
Go shill some more DNC shill. Nobody warned me they just deleted my post calling you out for your shilling.
I'm assuming it was because I didn't change the content of my post.
Regardless, complain to someone who cares, shill, because I don't you do this shit far too often
>>
>>1095117
>Everyone I don't like is a shill for the DNC.
I'm just here to laugh at your meltdown and the fact you're willing to ban evade, on /new/s over it.
>>
>>1095111
>the first one
No, "involuntary servitude" has an actual statutory and precedential definition. The situation you describe does not even begin to meet it.
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/09/15/desantis-migrants-donors/
And before people move the goalposts to pretend DeSatnis wasn't involved in these crimes.
DeSantis said he was going to do it to his donors, and mentioned Martha's Vineyard by name. Also it was clear there was coordination since a Fox News crew was there to record the plane landing.
So he can't just scapegoat his minions when the criminal liability starts rolling in.
>>
>>1095112
And these people have never lied to people before about who told them what about jobs and where they were going.
>>
>>1095123
No one cares. Thanks for looking out for the rich people of Marta's Vineyard. Make sure you protect them from the illegals you love.
I hope this kicks off the civil war.
>>
>>1095122
LEGAL DEFINITION OF INVOLUNTARY SERVITUTE
>"[a] holding in involuntary servitude occurs when an individual coerces another into his service by improper or wrongful conduct that is intended to cause, and does cause, the other person to believe that he or she has no alternative but to perform labor."

The "labor" in this case was getting on a plane for hours with no food, which they only did because they believed they would get the work visas they needed so they could provide for their families.
>>
>>1095124
I'm sure you can prove they lied more than saying they just did. I'll wait.
>>
>>1095126
I love this fake news that the residents were bothered by this, when in reality they took in, fed, and clothed the people dumped off with nothing at their doorstep until the state put something together to give them more permanent residences of their own.

You're literally just denying reality to say your scheme worked when in reality it just proved they actually do practice what they preach.
>>
>>1095123
Lel DeSatan is cooked.
>>
>>1095132
>I love this fake news that the residents were bothered by this, when in reality they took in, fed, and clothed..
So they can take more. Alright.
>>
>>1095133
Cooked over what? Just because Biden and the legal trash-heap that is his cabinet and DOJ (run by Merrick Himmler Garland) stamp their little feet in their dementia-driven tantrums and say it's illegal does not make it so.
>>
>>1095142
Is this the usual Republicans are above the law shtick?
>>
>>1095132
They will be bothered once their stuff starts going missing. But that will probably take a few more hours if they haven't already been removed from Marta's Vineyard at this point (which they probably have).
It's easy to care for them for a day.
>>
>>1095104
>>1095105
>please tell me how this doesn't fit

they weren't recruited for labors or services by fraud for the purpose of involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery?
>>
>>1095144
Well given they were blind sided by DeSanatis' stunt, they needed to care for them for a day as they figured out what to do. Remember the refugees were lied to by DeSanatis saying they were going to get expedited work papers if they got on the flight.
>>
>>1095149
>knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;
>>
>>1095144
>which they probably have

they were transported out, already been confirmed. guess the good Christians of Martha's Vineyard had enough charity after 48 hours. i'm sure they were many tears as they watched them leave.
>>
>>1095128
>the labor was getting on a plane for hours with no food

have some dignity, anon. jesus christ.
>>
>>1095154
>Transporting them to an area where they can be properly processed and have a better chance than just being dumped into a town means the town is uncharitable.
Jesus is crying at what the Republicans are doing in his name.
>>
>The actions by DeSantis and other Republican governors are viewed as publicity stunts intended to draw attention to Biden's handling of the border crisis, rather than provide solutions that would address the realities of the strained immigration system.

Yeah, unfortunately those solutions aren't possible under this government, which won't even acknowledge the issue. Bringing the issue to the foreground is literally the only humane thing to do.
>>
Its getting kind of sad, Conservatives trying to troll over flying migrants across the country has real 'smoker scrounging butts' energy to it.
>>
>>1095154
Did they ask for the immigrant's consent to be moved? Perhaps Martha's Vineyard officials should be investigated for human trafficking.
>>
>>1095158
Jesus ain't crying, Red Team has been constantly shamed and made fools of this year.
>>
>>1095169
He's crying that Republicans are doing all these atrocities and saying they're in his name.
>>
>intentionally break the law and advertise it on national television
this is what happens when you let criminals into the white house like trump. they should have thrown him out over the first Hatch act violation, instead of insisting that its just too mean to hold the president accountable.
>>
>>1095187
I think you mean they should have prosecuted Nixon.
Then Reagan.
Then W Bush.
Could have prosecuted Bush sr for rat fucking the investigation into Reagan run by none other than Barr.
>>
>>1095128
>getting on a plane for hours with no food
"Labor" has an actual statutory and precedential definition. The situation you describe does not even begin to meet it.
>>
>>1095045
>Trump tells lyoal dogs to find dirt on enemies
bad
>enemies of Biden commit crimes, thus digging up dirt on themselves, Biden orders loyal dogs to investigate dirt
good

simple as, that's how the law works: you can't go looking for a crime, as Trump told his cronies to do, but you absolutely can pursue a demonstrated crime as much and as loudly as you want. And DeSantis and Abbot did very loudly and publicly brag about this as a political stunt.
Pretty open and shut case really. How are GOPers this retarded? Seriously. They broke the law, flagrantly, on national television, then bragged about it, all to show that democrats are bad because... they actually were compassionate and took a bunch of homeless migrants in, while Republicans kicked them out.
You know, as good Christians do. What did Jesus say about thy neighbor, again? And the poor, and the hungry, and the homeless?
>>
>>1095205
>talks about shills
>ironically, is almost certainly a shill
what's the going rate, in rubles?
>>
>>1095206
I get paid $170k yearly and another ~110k in restricted stock awards given by my employer.
I have no idea what that translates to in rubles. Im sure this can be Googled tho. Russian or Indian rubles?
>>
> open borders for all!
> but not in MY neighborhood!

The hypocrisy of the Dems/Left is truly astounding…
>>
>>1095205
>He's still here complaining about news articles even after being banned
>>
>>1095214
Hi DNC shill!
Post another 5 dnc shill threads using your newest 4chan pass paid for by your DNC think tank employer! We all know it's your job!
>>
https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2020/02/29/809740346/the-cruel-story-behind-the-reverse-freedom-rides
https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-isnt-the-first-time-white-racists-have-sent-migrants-north-on-buses-though-using-planes-is-new
I'd post this as it's own thread, but it's labeled an opinion piece or too old.
They do show this isn't the first time conservative racists shipped people they despised to the north. They did it with blacks in the 1960s.
>>
>>1095218
Nah, just still laughing at the fact you're ban evading to complain about people posting news, on /news/.
This what? The 4th time you're ban evading since you're spam has been deleted 3 times?
>>
>>1095210
>Literally took care of them, fed and clothed them, then had them sent off to get proper housing and healthcare at an official facility.

Seems they were in fact just fine with them in their neighborhood.
>>
>>1095231
But they didn't let them stay! That means they HATE THEM AND ARE HYPOCRITES!
>>
>>1095238
It certainly proves they're hypocrites, but why does it mean they hate them?
>>
>>1095240
Why are they hypocrites?
>>
>>1095242
This has been explained already
>>
>>1095243
its been explained that you don't know what hypocrites means apparently.
>>
>>1095245
No it hasn't been
>>
>>1095243
No, it hasn't, please explain.
>>
>>1095248
See>>1095238
>>
>>1095249
That doesn't explain anything, please use your own words.
>>
>>1095251
So that was you?
You can not understand your own words?
How stupid are you?
>>
>>1095255
Stop trying to deflect and please explain why they are hypocrites.
>>
>>1095256
Why are the people who do the very exact things they claim they wouldn't do and are very opposed to and who vilify other people for doing the thing they're doing being called hypocrites?
How stupid are you?
>>
>>1095259
Why are you still deflecting and resorting to name calling? I asked you a simple question, please answer it and don't be rude.
>>
>>1095260
If you're not trolling your brain is doomed
>>
>>1095261
Can you stop deflecting and please answer?
>>
>>1095264
You already got your answers
>>
>>1095267
No, you didn't explain it. Will you, or will you continue to evade?
>>
>>1095219
>They did it with blacks in the 1960s.
Those were Democrats anon
>>
>>1095277
It has been explained in words any non-retarded person would understand
You are either trolling or way too stupid
>>
>>1095290
>>1095291
Then re-explain it in your own words if it's that simple.
>>
This reminds me of a supervisor who flipped the fuck out that I had recorded a phone call to cover my own ass
>T-THATS ILLEGAL WIRETAPPING UNDER FEDERAL LAW!
But nope, one party recordings are legal in my state so I was in the clear.

Right now, Democrats are like my blowhard former supervisor. They strongly feel this Desantis thing is illegal. It's probably not.

Think about it.
Do they also want the families of migrants prosecuted for driving family over state lines? They want that to be considered human trafficking?
Is there any law in general that impedes movement of persons from one state to another?
How often do you hear of governors getting criminal convictions due to official acts occuring while in office?

Desantis faces zero criminal risk. Maybe the DOJ could injunct the funding for the flights or something on DHS/ICE grounds . But that's probably it.
>>
Conservacucks get billed 12k per immigrant on a political stunt that is going to get Desantis sued and are still cheering it on, because they think libs are mad.

>>1095361
If a democratic governor was sending illegal immigrants deeper into the US I'm sure you'd be shouting about how illegal it is.
>>
>>1095356
Already did, but you're so simple
>>
>>1095368
No, you didn't. Please explain it.
>>
>>1095366
>that is going to get Desantis sued
>because they think libs are mad.
>I'M NOT MAD, I'LL SUE YOU I'M SO NOT MAD
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

>If a democratic governor was sending illegal immigrants deeper into the US I'm sure you'd be shouting about how illegal it is.
And you'd be shouting about how they were schizo for caring, because you're a pissbaby faggot troon ^_^
>>
>>1095366
New York State ships homeless to Utah. Nevada has sent their homeless to Cali. There have even been civil lawsuits. But they don't take criminal action against public officials.

As I said, the DOJ can litigate this. Maybe Florida and Texas will be forced to pay a few million for the headache this caused once it gets through the courts in a few years. But you're foolish if you think any officials will have criminal or personal exposure.
>>
>>1095378
To be fair, Desantis might get sued in his capacity as governor.

But why would he care about that? Florida tax payers pay for the official acts of a governor being the subject of a lawsuit.

It's good to be the [gov].
>>
>>1095376
Don't know the meaning of the word hypocrite?
Are you too stupid to understand a simple rhetorical question that any non-retarded person could understand?
>>
>>1095385
That doesn't apply in this case, and you refuse to explain it. I can only conclude you're just a partisan shill who enjoys inflicting suffering on human beings for personal amusement and to push a political agenda meant to destroy, not build.
>>
>>1095393
Hypocrites are people claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which their own behavior does not conform. Like Democrats who say they welcome migrants and claim migrants aren't any problem forcing migrants to leave.
>I can only conclude you're just a partisan shill who enjoys inflicting suffering on human beings for personal amusement and to push a political agenda meant to destroy, not build.
Sounds like you should see a psychologist
>>
>>1095384
It does speak volumes that republicans find a way to be inhuman, immoral, and unchristlike, but somehow weasel out of not breaking the law.
Or be like Trump where people are too gutless to prosecute.
>>
>>1095396
>forcing migrants to leave
So you're pushing this Republican lie that you should be forced to bend over backwards yourself, as opposed to set them up with getting the best professional and qualified help.
>>
>>1095421
>Completely and utterly lost in this conversation
>>
>>1095476
Sounds right to me.
It reminds me of how Republicans keep saying that you can't advocate for socialism to help the poor, unless you're poor.
>>
>>1095487
This is total non-sequitur about Republicans
>>
>>1095144
>THEY WILL BE BOTHERED!
>THEY WILL BE!
>it cant be that im a worse person than I thought I was and people I disagreed with are better than I thought, they just haven't come around yet!
truly, it is indeed the kids who are wrong
>>
>>1095132
>practiced what they preached
>deported them in less than 48 hours
lol
lmao even
>>
>>1095500
It's exactly what they're doing.
>If you aren't willing to house immigrants in your home forever, you're a racist too.
>>
>>1095518
>took them in with no warning
>fed them
>clothed them
>sheltered them
>then the feds stepped in and moved them to a more permanent facility
seems to me like you're seething they didn't get outed as horrible people like yourself, and now are desperately coping with
>im not a bad person, ANYONE would refuse those dirty poors from coming into their house!
>>
>>1095523
nice spin brother. they got their photo op, called the national guard and had them removed from the premises. typical nimby shit
>>
>>1095525
>NOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO SPIT AT AND STONE THE POORS LIKE US GOOD TRADCON CHRISTIANS, THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING CUCKS STOP CLOTHING AND FEEDING PEOPLE REEEEEEEEE
don't you have some usuries to be collecting?
>>
>>1095527
ah yes the brave and selfless christian nimbies deporting asylum seekers off of their private island as jesus would have
>>
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article265894561.html
Confirmed that Republicans gave the migrants falsified papers
>>
>>1095529
>humiliated karens will seethe in court
it won't undo their shame
>>
Why does a janny keep deleting a post pointing out that a shill spent 1 hr posting back to back threads all pushing Democrat talking points?
>>1095043
>14:38
>>1095035
>14:28
>>1095026
>14:18
>>1095016
>14:08
>>1095013
>13:57
>>
>>1095533
I would guess that its probably the janny who made the threads and they don't like anyone pointing out their agenda
>>
>>1095533
>Mass grave of more than 440 bodies tortured by the Russians found in Izium, Ukraine
How is this a Democrat talking point?

Also the anime poster and the others are probably not the same user - there's lots of threads in the catalog that show up within a couple of minutes of each other. These also could have been put up much quicker, if it was one user, even counting the time delay required to post the full article.

And EVERYONE here is a shill for something or other. That's just /news/ being /news/.
>>
>>1095539
He's our new resident /pol/ppet who was ban evading yesterday whining about this.
What's really insane about his screeds is that not only does he see talking about mass graves in Ukraine as a talking point of democrats, figure that logic out, unless he means Republicans are pro mass graves of civilians tortured by the Russians, but one of the other threads is clearly anti Biden since he wants to get rid of Section 230, which would irrevocably fuck 4chan.
>>
>>1095539
>Also the anime poster and the others are probably not the same user
Oh come on, anon, they are all spaced exactly 10 minutes apart -- the cool down for posting a new thread
It's the same person
>>
>>1095532
You mean Republicans being taken to court?
I wish.
>>
>>1095534
You are replying to the board schizo. Anyone can make threads like that.
>>
>>1095547
>Our resident anime poster not posting anime
This is the level of cope /pol/ is resorting too.
>>
>nooo don't point out obvious leftist shilling
>>
>>1095528
You mean sending them to place where they can get proper care given the Republicans trafficked them with falsified papers?
>>
>>1095541
>>1095533
>mass replying
>>
Fuck leftists
Fuck illegal immigrants
You all deserve to be deported
Cock-suckers
>>
>>1095556
Why doesn't Martha's Vineyard have such facilities?
>>
>>1095587
Why doesn't every town in america?
So you're in favor of expanding big government then?
I for one would love to see more things nationalized, like the oil and gas industry, healthcare and prisons.
>>
Our newly assigned /pol/ppet is still whining and now ban evading his third ban.
Don't think he's going to last long if he's shitting himself over news articles being posted.
>>
>>1095636
Cope seethe and dilate shareblue
>>
>>1095599
Hehehe. Nice deflection.
>>
>>1095637
>Still hasn't updated his talking points from 2016
Sad to see.
>>
>>1095639
>>Still hasn't updated his talking points from 2016
>Says this while calling other people Russians
Lmao
>>
>>1095643
>Doesn't realize the reason he hasn't gotten updated talking points is because all his handlers were sent the gulag because they're losing against the Ukrainians.
>>
>>1095599
>Why doesn't every town in america?
They didn't declare themselves "sanctuary cities."
>>
>>1095647
>Only the towns I say
All or nothing.
>>
>>1095519
>more irrelevant nonsense talk
>>
>>1095648
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes."
>>
>>1095045
The DoJ investigating republicans for openly committing crimes is different than republicans demanding the DoJ jail democrats because they hurt your fee fees, there is no double standard.
>>
>>1095189
Should have prosecuted Bill Clinton for whitewater. The blowjob issue was to cover his other scandals.
>>
>>1095035
I don't see any charges sticking, the whole "human trafficking" thing is dubious at best.

What's sad is this is the solution, nobody is talking about the real issue - that migrants are arriving at the border in the hundreds. Northern/eastern states aren't as aware of the issue and refuse to acknowledge or address it.

I consider myself a liberal and live in a border state, but I weirdly find myself agreeing with this tactic. Why shouldn't other states shoulder the burden of these people? Imagine if this happened every day in Martha's Vineyard, the elites would probably do something about immigration, then.
>>
>>1095587
All the mansions are full apparently.
>>
>>1095713
Or how about you move and prove you aren’t a nigger that loves living with illegal border niggers.
>>
>>1095713
The republicans love importing cheap nigger cattle labor and then blaming the democrats.
>>
>>1095718
>cheap nigger cattle labor
Who work where?
>>
>>1095683
And don't forget Trump did pressure the DoJ to investigate his enemies and time when they were announcing investigations to influence elections.
If the DoJ decides to ignore their unwritten rule over elections for Trump, it's his own fault.
>>
>>1095826
And don't forget the Obama DOJ spied on Trump's campaign.
>>
>>1095828
The FBI was investigating Russian interference in the election, and Trumps circle was in on it.
Manafort was literally convicted of handing insider data to Russian agents.
Keep crying about it
>>
>trump orders military to protect the border.
>Democrats: it's a heckin war crime!
>Democrats let a shit ton on illegals flow over the border into Texas
>Texas offers them bus tickets to parts of the US with better infrastructure
>Democrats: it's heckin human trafficking!
Just stop already you buffoons, only idiots let themselves still get dog walked so much by the mainstream outrage media to believe all this bullshit "could be" stories
>>
>>1095832
>Manafort was literally convicted of handing insider data to Russian agents.
A total of thirty-four individuals and three companies were indicted by Mueller's investigators. Eight have pleaded guilty to or been convicted of felonies, including five Trump associates and campaign officials. None of those five convictions "involved a conspiracy between the campaign and Russians"
Source: http://time.com/5556331/mueller-investigation-indictments-guilty-pleas/
>>
>>1095832
He was actually convicted for tax fraud due to money made lobbying for Ukarine amongst other things.
None of his convictions had anything to do with Russia.
>>
>>1095828
Trump was conspiring with the Russians, apparently treason is legal when Republicans do it?
>>
>>1095923
Source?
>>
>>1095924
Trump just lost his suit against Clinton over his conspiring with the Russians. Also his personal installed stooge failed to successfully prosecute anyone, even on procedural crimes.
>>
>>1095834
>It's a war crime
Funny story, Trump did commit a war crime when he launched tear gas into Mexico because it's designated a chemical weapon and outlawed by the Geneva convention when used against another nation.
So Trump did commit a war crime too.
>>
>>1095928
Should have just shot them. That's not banned
>>
>>1095928
This is bullshit. Tear gas is a riot control agent, and not classified as a chemical weapon. Quit spreading bullshit you heard form stupid top 10 lists on Youtube, you retarded faggot.
>>
>>1095945
>I'm a retard
We know, but to everyone who might get tricked by you.
https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v2_rul_rule75
>>
>>1095954
Nice source. Would be a shame if it didn't say what you thought it said.
>The Convention adopts a broad definition of chemical weapons, encompassing all toxic chemicals except where intended for purposes not prohibited under the Convention, namely: industrial, agricultural, research, medical, or pharmaceutical purposes; purposes related to protection against toxic chemicals; military purposes not connected with the use of chemical weapons; and law enforcement
>>
>>1095961
That means they can be used for law enforcement, but not wars.
Which is exactly why you see police dumping tear gas on their own citizens and not against enemy troops.
You just proved my point.
>>
>>1095963
So the people attempting to cross the border were enemy troops?
Why are we letting foreign military into the country?
No, it was a police action on the border to protect police and media covering the massive migrant caravan funded by left wing NGOs.
If we were at war and they were enemy troops they should have been killed with artillery and small arms fire.
You're a ranking retard.
>>
>>1095971
You're only allowed to use tear gas domestically and not across international boarders.
You're clearly going to be retarded on purpose because you're desperate to ignore the fact that Trump committed a war crime.
>>
>>1095983
You know the physical border is the Rio Grande, right?
>>
>>1095971
>Uh, it wasn't a war crime because we weren't at war and they were civilians!
>>
>>1095834
Good post
>>
>>1095963
>That means they can be used for law enforcement, but not wars
Which is exactly what happened, no?
It was used to enforce immigration and border laws, and wasn't used in a war.
Your fucking retard. Like, straight up retarded
>>
>>1095832
>convicted of handing insider data to Russian agents
This is 100% not true.
>>
>>1095928
You are an ignorant fucking fool.
What do you think the police shoot at you when you're out rioting for $CURRENT_THING?
>>
>>1095994
So police can cross international boarders to attack people of another country, right?

>>1095985
>The entire boarder is separated by a river
Going to have to prove that.
>>
>>1096257
>So police can cross international boarders to attack people of another country, right?
Were they south of the Rio Grande?
>>
>>1096257
>Going to have to prove that.
Seriously
>You have to prove facts taught in 4th grade.
At least we know the intellectual level of the people we're dealing with.
https://wiki.kidzsearch.com/wiki/Mexico%E2%80%93United_States_Border
>>
>>1096271
>Border USA Mexico.jpg
>No River
You tried
>>
>>1095101
Based. Too bad the guy your responding to is barely literate. He might read, but he wont understand.
>>
>>1095104
How the fuck do you get led so astray by the outrage media?
You see the definition and you know that no sane interpretation of event could be described using that yet you still parrot it endlessly
>>
>>1096344
Criminal investigation opened anon, so evidently I'm not the only one who feels it meets the description
>https://www.npr.org/2022/09/19/1123975684/texas-sheriff-criminal-investigation-desantis-migrant-flight-marthas-vineyard

Oh, and all but 2 were also all here legally, so they're in even more trouble for effectively kidnapping them.
>>
>>1096344
If you pick up a chick, tell her you're driving her to her home, and instead drive her to yours, legally speaking, you're guilty of kidnapping.

Same principle holds here, but I doubt anyone is going to be charged with anything.

I dunno why they lie about it though. They could have just said, "We're taking you to a Democratic stronghold, in hopes that they will get you the help you need." or any such similar stretched truth and been in the clear.
>>
>>1095035
Is this the new Top Secret Nuclear Documents at Mar A Lago
>>
>>1095035
just doing what dems did, and whatever he does dems have to do twice cause they bring them in and then send them out when they send them to their gated community, literally can't win this one without doing the same thing
>>
>>1096369

As in a crime done by the GOP? Yes. That's exactly what it is. It's also the new withholding aid for Ukrainian unless they produce dirt on the son of a rival - which was also a crime.
>>
>>1096426
>As in a baseless conspiracy theory started by the DNC? Yes.
FTFY
>>
I hope everyone learned a valuable lesson: leave migrants in the desert to die instead of transporting them to sanctuary cities.
>>
>>1096443
>Its obvious in retrospect that lying to immigrants, busing them to locations they didn't agree to, and not informing anyone at that location about the incoming immigrants was a bad idea.
>Therefore leaving them to die in the desert is better
Your shoes have velcro on them, right?
>>
>>1096444
>lying to immigrants
>busing them to locations they didn't agree to
Debunked ;)
>>
>>1096445
pure cope
seems illegally trafficking immigrants to an island full of wealthy lawyers isn't too great of an idea
>>
>>1096447
>illegally trafficking
Debunked ;)
>>
>>1096447
Maybe they could send them to the concentration camps and put them in cages instead, the Democrats won't mind or complain at all because Biden is in the oval office now
>>
>>1096448
Transporting them in itself wasn't illegal. Lying to them to get them to agree to it, however, was.
>>
>>1095098
If states governors can round up homeless Americans and ship them across CONUS then states governors can have illegal immigrants sign waivers and send them to illegal immigrant sanctuary's
>>
>>1096369
In terms of Republicans distracting from it after cross dressing read alongs flopped? Yes.
>>
>illegally move illegal immigrants across state lines on false pretenses
>scream about liberal hypocrites not helpi-
>they help the illegal immigrants
>shit yourselves in rage and smear it on the walls like its 1/6 all over again, THEN claim you've been proven right

keep moving them goal posts kid

>waaah they didnt help the immigrants in the extra special way /I/ define as helping
get fucked. nobody cares about your pathetic pearl clutching. go send another 50 bucks to billionaire trump.
>>
>>1096803
>>they help the illegal immigrants
>by calling the national guard on them and shipping them to a holding facility
Remember when you all cried about "kids in cages"? Lmao
>>
>>1096803
>illegally move illegal immigrants across state lines on false pretenses
Your an idiot.
You people cling on to the latest mass outrage media story and stop thinking for yourselves.
What was illegal about any of this? The brochure they gave out was totally accurate.
The only liar here is whoever is telling you it was illegal to do this
>>
GOP isn't human trafficking as illegals are not humans
>>
>>1096865
What an awful holding facility they voluntarily went to, can voluntarily leave at any time, is currently offering their children education at local schools while also giving them healthcare, legal assistance, and proper crisis support.

You really can't stand that they proved they did practice what they preach in that state, can you?
>>
>>1096875
>can voluntarily leave at any time
Lmao, no they can't.

Also: everything you just said they're providing was listed on the brochure you claim was a falsehood. So what is it?

>You really can't stand that they proved they did practice what they preach in that state
Remember when they referred to leaving the immigrants there as leaving garbage laying around? Lmao
>>
>>1096875
>You really can't stand that they proved they did practice what they preach in that state, can you?
They threw a temper tantrum over it and are suing DeSantis for making them practice what they preach anon
>>
>>1096877
They're suing DeSantis for tricking vulnerable people. You know who else is suing him? The fucking migrants themselves, who are pissed over being tricked.
>>
>>1096879
>They're suing DeSantis for tricking vulnerable people.
So they have no claim and are just butthurt, excellent

>You know who else is suing him? The fucking migrants themselves, who are pissed over being tricked.
How were they tricked? They received everything he said they would.
>>
>>1096880
>How were they tricked? They received everything he said they would.
Not because of DeSantis. They actually got it BECAUSE DeSantis committed a crime against them by lying to them.
>>
>>1096884
>Not because of DeSantis.
Directly because of DeSantis. They would not be receiving what he promised otherwise.

>They actually got it BECAUSE DeSantis committed a crime against them by lying to them.
He told them the state of Mass would take care of them and it is. Mass agreed to it by adopting sanctuary status. Words have meaning, cope.
>>
>>1096886
>Directly because of DeSantis. They would not be receiving what he promised otherwise.
Anon, again, someone providing what you lied about does not mean he did not lie about it to begin with. He had no intent of giving anything to these people. He had no intent of making Massachusetts provide anything to these people, in fact he directly tried to prevent it by not telling the state ANYTHING during the whole exchange. Programs being in place means nothing because he went through no effort or procedure to make sure they'd qualify or be able to even apply for said programs. Not to mention the benefits they were told they'd receive from Florida itself, or the fact several of them were told they'd be going to BOSTON, not Martha's Vineyard.

DeSantis lied. I look forward to his recall.
>>
>>1096891
>He had no intent of giving anything to these people.
He gave them transportation to a state that promised them the things listed in the brochure.

>He had no intent of making Massachusetts provide anything to these people
He didn't have to, Massachusetts already promised to provide it by adopting sanctuary status. Either that promise is real, or DeSantis just exposed to the whole country that "sanctuary city" status was a meaningless political maneuver for votes.

>DeSantis lied. I look forward to his recall.
Again, when this doesn't happen, we'll be here to make fun of you
>>
>>1096896
>Massachusetts already promised to provide it by adopting sanctuary status. Either that promise is real,
No promises were made. One policy does not install others. Also, policy on illegal immigrants is completely separate from the legal asylum seekers the people he exploited were, so this has very little to do with "Sanctuary Cities" at all. Of course you likely knew that and are only shifting topics to get past the fact you know you're wrong here, and now cannot admit that without conceding the argument and needing to reevaluate your own choices.
>>
>>1096904
>Immigrants Are Welcome Here(TM)
>Okay, here's some immigrants
>NO NO NO NO NO NO REEEEEEEEEEE I'M SUING YOU
Lmao. Rofl even.

>legal asylum seekers
[citation still needed]

>so this has very little to do with "Sanctuary Cities" at all.
If the schadenfreude you people are currently experiencing at being made to make good on your own political rhetoric could be harnessed as a form of energy, we could power civilization for another 1000 years.
>>
>>1096906
Enjoy the lawsuits retard. The fact the people you lied to are suing you for lying to them is a pretty damning factor :)

The real schadenfreude is seeing retards like you cope to avoid the fact your whole point with these stunts got disproved by the actions of a single community.
>>
>>1096912
>Enjoy the lawsuits retard. The fact the people you lied to are suing you for lying to them is a pretty damning factor
Anon it's civil court, you can indict a ham sandwich in civil court. Filling a lawsuit doesn't automatically mean you win. You're aware of how the civil court system works, yes?

>stunts got proved by the actions of a single community that cried to the national guard and booted them out in 24 hours
FTFY Lmao
>>
>>1096917
>>stunts got proved by the actions of a single community that cried to the national guard and booted them out in 24 hours
You can keep posting this lie but it doesn't make it true. Continue to cope ^_^
>>
>>1096917
>You can keep posting this lie but it doesn't make it true.
How long were they there anon?
Who removed them from the island anon?

:3
>>
>>1096917
>you can indict a ham sandwich in civil court.
I don't see Trump indicted and he committed more crimes than a ham sandwich.
>>
>>1096925
>I don't see Trump indicted and he committed more crimes than a ham sandwich.
Trump has had dozens of civil suits brought against him and dropped for lack of evidence, holy fuck anon are you kidding
>>
>>1096927
>Lack of evidence
More like corrupt courts covering for him like that judge did with his stealing of classified documents.
>>
>>1096927
Good luck with the latest one
>>
The left's whining and spinning and endlessly filing silly civil suits against DeSantis and Drumpf is truly banana republic level shit - the whole country now feels cowed into silence by the tiny, noisy Marxist faction that calls itself the "progressive" left. Election time is going to bring epic butthurt to the democrats.
>>
>>1096927
Think he's only ever had one civil suit dropped for lack of evidence that I'm aware of, though even before his presidency, he seemed to always have two or three lawsuits and investigations running against him at any given time. Most he settles out of court, after demonstrating he can tie them up perpetually..
>>
Women constantly lie

The feminists liberals where so afraid of the niggers they shipped them out in less than 2 days

And being the women they are they cry and victimize themselves about their own actions, trying the misdirect the real issue

This is why Allah made sharia law
>>
You mean doing what the Obama administration did to thousands of Syrian refugees was actually illegal all this time?
Please open the flood gates Dems, please please please
>>
>>1097688
Legality is the area of the jew. Don't fight on their battlefield
>>
>>1095158
>jesus says to let total strangers invade your community no questions ask
>no i have nothing but contempt for your religion but maybe if i use it against you you’ll do what i want
libs attempting to use jesus to force their immigration views is so pathetic and reaching
>>
>>1095158
When did Jesus say "deport thy neighbor with ye federal troops when they ask you for help"?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.