[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 37 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1647575338762.png (251 KB, 750x750)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
https://www.wane.com/news/indiana/report-indiana-among-least-patriotic-states-in-america

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — Indiana has ranked near the bottom of a list of the most patriotic states in America.

Personal-finance website WalletHub released its report on 2022’s Most Patriotic States in America, and Indiana ranked No. 44 out of the 50 U.S. states. The Hoosier state ranked 40th in civic engagement, and 35th in military engagement, leading to a total score of 34.43, according to WalletHub.

According to the report, the three most patriotic states were Alaska, Montana and Virginia. Arkansas was the least patriotic state, just below New York and Rhode Island in the rankings.

According to a press release, WalletHub compared the 50 states across “13 key indicators of patriotism to determine where Americans have the most red, white and blue pride.” The data set ranges from the state’s military enlistees and veterans to the share of adults who voted in the 2020 presidential election to AmeriCorps volunteers per capita.

Some key statistics from the report include the following:

Blue states are more patriotic, with an average ranking of 24.92, compared with 26.08 for red states (1 = Best).
Alaska has the most veterans per 1,000 civilian adults, 137, which is 2.7 times more than in New York, the state with the fewest at 51.
New Jersey has the highest share of adults who voted in the 2020 presidential election, 78.3 percent, which is 1.5 times higher than in Arkansas, the state with the lowest at 54 percent.
Utah has the highest volunteer rate, 51.2 percent, which is two times higher than in New York, the state with the lowest at 25 percent.

The full report is available here: https://wallethub.com/edu/most-patriotic-states/13680
>>
>>1060935
I'm sorry but this ranking system is complete bullshit if New Jersey is in the top anything patriotic.
>>
Hard to be patriotic when elections are being rigged, desu
>>
Interesting.
Why are they using things like "Trial- & Grand-Jury Participation per Civilian Adult Population" as a measure of patriotism? If your State has a low crime rate, then they don't need as many juries, so obviously there would be a lower need for such things. So are they saying that not breaking the law is unpatriotic? And then further, they weighted it so heavily that that single element counts for nearly 2/3rds as many points as the whole of the military engagement category.
It's like the study was customized to get a desired result.
>>
>>1060937
They're in the lower end of the pack actually, but looking at voter participation, Republican voter suppression laws were already effective in their anti democracy schemes.
>>
>>1060935
bluestates hate America
>>1060946
NJ resident here. It is because illegals can vote here. You do not at any point in time need to show ID to vote. In fact, it is illegal. You could easily vote multiple times by just jumping town to town.
>>
>>1060948
I don't get why Xenophobes like not only lie about where you're from, but about basic voting procedures.
>>
>>1060955
NTA, you don't need an ID to vote.
>>
>>1060955
https://www.voteriders.org/states/new-jersey/
You are the retard who is lying. I have never once in my history of voting in NJ elections had to show my ID to vote and I vote every year, even in the local elections. You get on a line, say your name, they show you fucking names in the book and you pick out yours, sign and then go vote. If you know the name of someone who is registered you can vote in that town in NJ assuming the poll worker doesn't personally know you or that person.
>>
>>1060935
>party that supports the WEF communist world order and child sex dungeons
>patriotic
Post face OP. I want to see your nose in particular
>>
>>1060956
You need to be a registered voter to vote. You need an ID to become a registered voter.
>>1060957
That's called vote fraud. If your signature doesn't match the one on file you could be charged with it.
>>
>>1060959
>You need to be a registered voter to vote.
nope, see >>1060957 If you know someone's name and the town they vote in and the poll worker doesn't know you or the person, you can vote. Also NJ lets illegals get drivers licenses at the DMV
>That's called vote fraud.
yeah, I know
>If your signature doesn't match the one on file you could be charged with it.
A. how would they know it was you?
B. no one checks
>>
>>1060963
>A. how would they know it was you?
Your signature is on file when you register to vote.
>B. no one checks
Every county in every state has people who are paid to check.
>>
>>1060968
>Your signature is on file when you register to vote.
how are they going to prove the fake signature is you? What if you weren't registered to vote?
>Every county in every state has people who are paid to check.
I guarantee hudson county does not check
>>
>>1060963
>>1060957
Proof?
Republicans doing it isn't proof either.
>>
>>1060971
https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/paterson-press/2022/03/01/paterson-nj-election-fraud-charges-abu-razyen-indicted/6980704001/
https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/paterson-press/2021/07/05/paterson-election-fraud-case-one-year-michael-jackson-alex-mendez/7841879002/
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/20/politics/paterson-new-jersey-city-council-voter-fraud/index.html
https://newjerseyglobe.com/local/evidence-of-massive-voter-fraud-in-paterson-election-court-records-show/
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/two-paterson-city-council-members-indicted-on-voter-fraud-charges-in-council-race/2923088/
>>
>>1060972
All I see is proof that attempts to defraud the system get caught, so the fact you can't prove illegals vote is proof they don't.
Nice job undermining your case.
>>
>>1060975
>prove there is voter fraud
>voter fraud gets caught
>that means there is no voterfraud
top keke, all of hudson county was voterfraud
>>
>>1060979
All you did was prove the system can detect and stop fraud and prove your original claim that it was committed by undocumented migrates is 100% wrong.
You Tried/10
>>
>>1060980
>All you did was prove the system can detect and stop fraud
It didn't catch all the fraud in hudson county
>committed by undocumented migrates
the correct term is pro slavery foreign invaders
>>
>>1060938
But they aren't and that's a lie
>>
>>1060981
Clearly it did, otherwise you wouldn't be aware of it. Also the only people who are pro slavery are conservatives, aka the modern republican party.
>>
>>1060959
>You need to be a registered voter to vote. You need an ID to become a registered voter.
No you don't. Worst case scenario you sign a piece of paper affirming you are who you claim to be.
>>
>>1060935
what exactly is their definition of 'patriotic'?
>>
Such journalism,
Much wow.
>>
>>1061055
Military Engagement – Total Points: 25
Average Military Enlistees per 1,000 Civilian Adults Between 2014 & 2019 (No Prior Service): Triple Weight (~10.71 Points)
Veterans per 1,000 Civilian Adults: Full Weight (~3.57 Points)
Active-Duty Military Personnel per 100,000 Civilian Adults: Double Weight (~7.14 Points)
Share of Civilian Adult Population in Military Reserves: Full Weight (~3.57 Points)
Civic Engagement – Total Points: 75
Share of Adults Who Voted in 2020 Presidential Election: Double Weight (~16.67 Points)
Share of Adults Who Voted in 2020 Primary Elections: Full Weight (~8.33 Points)
Volunteer Rate: Half Weight (~4.17 Points)
Volunteer Hours per Resident: Half Weight (~4.17 Points)
AmeriCorps Volunteers per Capita: Half Weight (~4.17 Points)
Peace Corps Volunteers per Capita: Half Weight (~4.17 Points)
Trial- & Grand-Jury Participation per Civilian Adult Population: Double Weight (~16.67 Points)
Share of Residents Who Participate in Groups or Organizations (Civic Life): Full Weight (~8.33 Points)
U.S. History/Civics Education Requirement: Full Weight (~8.33 Points)
>>
>>1061058
A good chunk of this comes down to military service and I hate to say it but not everyone in the military is a patriot. Some just wanted a job. I've met more than a few in leadership that were anti-gun, a few religious nut-jobs that unironically thought the bible should replace the constitution, some who were okay with spying on everybody's online activities and Snowden is a traitor, one guy who was getting out to work for the TSA, another who seriously thought we should all be microchip'd so we can track everybody and even one E-6 who was okay with sending people to Guantanamo Bay without a trial.

tl;dr military service does not automatically guarantee patriotism.
>>
>>1060959
>You need an ID to become a registered voter.
California let's you register to vote with no more than checking a box saying your eligible. You can do it optionally when you get a driver's license, which is available to undocumented people. Voter registration records are held by the state secretary and California law actually states they can't be given to anyone to review they must stay with the secretary
I don't know about other states, but in ca anyone can register to vote
>>
>>1061058
>Share of Adults Who Voted in 2020 Presidential Election: Double Weight (~16.67 Points)
>Share of Adults Who Voted in 2020 Primary Elections: Full Weight (~8.33 Points)
Kek well there you have it. This is why blue states are more 'patriotic' than red states.
>>
>>1061069
Serving in the military as an entire category accounts for 25% of the rating. Showing up for jury duty (which is usually compulsory) and voting in a single year's election comes up to about 33%. Military service has been given almost no weight in this study.
>>
>>1061074
>accounts for 25% of the rating.
>almost no weight in this study.
>>
>>1061075
Realize that all of the items in that category have less weight than something that takes 30 minutes to do on a Tuesday in November.
>>
>>1060938
Look Rhonda Byrne, I know you think that talking about and repeating something will manifest it into your life or somehow alter reality, but “The Secret” was crap, so give it up.
>>
>>1061008
patterson isn't hudson, it is passaic
>. Also the only people who are pro slavery are conservatives, aka the modern republican party.
nope, its democrats. They wanted to own other people's labor then and want to own other people's labor now
>>
>>1060935
Checks out. The Texas GOP wants a secession vote....
>>
>>1061169
Wrong, that's the Republicans.
>>
>>1061169
I'm pretty sure all the for-profit prisons are Republican aligned
>>
>>1061177
>>1061181
pretty sure it is the democrats claiming you have a "human right" to healthcare and housing, meaning you have a human right to the labor of others
>>
>>1061183
>saying that all Americans deserve to be healthy and not homeless means other people are slaves
You can't just bus all your problems to California, retard
>>
>>1061183
Maybe you shouldn't let billionaires exploit the labor of others and then dump them to make more profit, like the Republican hero Elon Musk is doing.
>>
>>1061181
This, why some reforms were being done. You had a Republican complain he was losing his free slave labor.
https://youtu.be/AjqaNQ018zU?t=455
>>
>>1060935
>13 key indicators of patriotism
Let me guess. It's shit like "do you support a woman's right to choose?" "do you believe America owes reparations to blacks?" "do you believe everyone had a right to healthcare/education/minimum wage/etc?" and "patriotic" has been re-defined as agreeing with the statements. Right?
>>
>>1060935
>adults who voted in the 2020
does that include the 2000 mules as 2000 or as 200,000?
>>
>>1061242
>2000 mules
And there goes your last shred of credibility.
>>
>>1060935
You're confusing sucking govenrment's cock with patriotism
>>
>>1061185
>surely if we give this mentally ill crackheads a place to stay they’ll stop being mentally ill crackheads
>>
>>1061244
>credibility
There was massive, organized fraud in the 2020 election. That movie presents the evidence.
Your burying your head in the sand does not make it go away.
>>
>>1061265
The only fraud was a handful of magatards attempting to vote twice. There were a number of investigations into fraud claims and literally NONE found evidence of widespread fraud, even in red states run by republicans. DeSouza is a known liar and conspiracy nut. You're falling for his bullshit and making him rich like an obedient little puppet.
>>
>>1060935
>illinois is the most patriotic because:
>even the dead voted
>number of votes counted was twice the eligible voters
>brought to you by shekelstein wallet
next we'll put up the list for the 10 safest states to live in base on the number of tree it has
>>
>>1060935
/news/: the thread: op is a faggot edition
>>
>>1061185
if you don't work you shouldn't eat
>>1061188
nah fuck musk, he is anti gun. I'm fine with taxing anyone who is not me, I am not fine with redistribution of labor via taxes
>>
>>1060935
States have a lot of people. Red people patriotic. Blue people not patriotic. Pretty simple. If this was an old time western conservatives would be wearing white hats and liberals black black hats.
>>
Whole bunch of triggered Cuckservatives here
>>
>>1061288
He says while cuckservatives fly the flag of a defunct hostile power and threaten secession in second largest state.
>>
>>1060935
What are the "13 key indicators of patriotism" that "WalletHub" would have access to in order to make such an assessment?
>>
Military Engagement – Total Points: 25
Average Military Enlistees per 1,000 Civilian Adults Between 2014 & 2019 (No Prior Service): Triple Weight (~10.71 Points)
Veterans per 1,000 Civilian Adults: Full Weight (~3.57 Points)
Active-Duty Military Personnel per 100,000 Civilian Adults: Double Weight (~7.14 Points)
Share of Civilian Adult Population in Military Reserves: Full Weight (~3.57 Points)
Civic Engagement – Total Points: 75
Share of Adults Who Voted in 2020 Presidential Election: Double Weight (~16.67 Points)
Share of Adults Who Voted in 2020 Primary Elections: Full Weight (~8.33 Points)
Volunteer Rate: Half Weight (~4.17 Points)
Volunteer Hours per Resident: Half Weight (~4.17 Points)
AmeriCorps Volunteers per Capita: Half Weight (~4.17 Points)
Peace Corps Volunteers per Capita: Half Weight (~4.17 Points)
Trial- & Grand-Jury Participation per Civilian Adult Population: Double Weight (~16.67 Points)
Share of Residents Who Participate in Groups or Organizations (Civic Life): Full Weight (~8.33 Points)
U.S. History/Civics Education Requirement: Full Weight (~8.33 Points)

16.67 points are exclusively toward participation in left wing activities. I would consider participation in the Peace Corps ANTI patriotic.
>>
>>1061299
>Adults Who Voted in 2020 Primary Elections
So I'm less patriotic for not being a Dem or Rep?
>>
>>1061302
the entire system is contrived specifically to come to the retarded conclusion in the OP
as others have pointed out: the double weight on jury participation just weighs states with more crime higher
>>
>>1061299
Wow, this is hard cope.
>>
>>1061267
The geotracking data is real. Has been sufficient for criminal convictions in the past. And is undeniable evidence of organized, systemic fraud.
You cannot dismiss it libelling filmmaker who is presenting other people's research.
The 2020 election was a fraud.
>>
>>1060935
Let me guess, being "patriotic" is now conforming to what some elites have decided to be the national values?
Or maybe it's the will to die to protect what the country have become from "internal dissidents?"
>>
>>1061304
I've been registered to vote for 11 years now and haven't been summoned to jury duty once. guess I hate America lol
>>
>>1061415
>conforming to what some elites have decided to be the national values
There is no one more elite than the people who run for president, including Trump and Biden.
>>
OF COURSE BLUE STATES ARE MORE PATRIOTIC. Democrats control the media, the financial institutions, academia, the monetary supply, the military, and all the large companies. Why the hell wouldn’t Democrats love their own country? The real puzzle is why Republicans like the US at all except for the fact they are just controlled opposition for the Democrats.
>>
>>1060935
Blue States are more likely to support the sitting govermental force of whatever shithole they live in.
Red States more likely to support The United States of America

Do not confuse the US Govt. with the USA.
>>
>>1061461
# of Blue States that have declared war on The United States of America: 0
# of Retarded Southern Ex-Confederates who lost their war: 100%
Checkmate, retard
>>
>>1061762
>traitors investigating themselves and finding no issues
>destroying civil rights and encouraging nepotism and political divide while blaming orange man.

Ya ok anon
>>
>>1061762
You mean Democrats? The war over slavery that Democrats started and lost?
>>
>>1061820
DEMS are the ones pushing neopotism? Not Donald "I gave my kids White House positions" Trump?
>>
>>1061827
Trump was def nepotistic, I don't think that represents the party as a whole
Dems are more a fraud/bribery/pay2play oriented party, and not really nepotistic in my opinion
>>
>>1061827
Weren’t his kids advisors or something? They’re a lot more qualified to be advisors than Hunter is to be a gas exec.
>>
>>1061834
Yeah I agree with this, and while Biden didn't give him his position as gas exec I do see how hunter peddling his father's influence (which only works if Joe is complicit) for profit is a form of nepotism
>>
>>1061834
Even worse, they were on the government pay roll and were considered security risks so they couldn't get security clearance.
Until Trump override the call to give it to them anyway.
>>
we're past the tipping point now where there are more genuine retards (niggers/kikes/spics/women) voting for democrats than there are whites. this problem needed to be solved a long time ago

i guess have fun having the same political opinion as niggers, kikes, spics, and women
>>
>>1061895
Don't forget faggots. Democrat policy is 90% driven and funded by faggots with HIV.
>>
>>1060946
So ballot harvesting is patriotic now?
>>
>>1060946
>voter suppression laws
What's a voter suppression law?
>>
>>1062824
Any law which may make it hard to vote fraudulently
>>
>>1062824
Laws that supress fraudulent votes
>>
>>1061827
You do know where Hunter is working, right?
>>
>>1060935
>breadpanes
red panels stopped making new comics 7 years ago and the leftcuck ripoff is still chimping out
http://redpanels.com

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.