[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 53 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vax what.jpg (70 KB, 1154x925)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
https://arstechnica.com/science/2022/05/pandemic-killed-15m-people-in-first-2-years-who-excess-death-study-finds/

Total excess deaths far exceed the reported deaths directly due to COVID-19.

An estimated 14.91 million people worldwide died in 2020 and 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to an analysis of global excess deaths released Thursday by the World Health Organization.

The estimate—with a 95 percent confidence interval of 13.3 million to 16.6 million—is significantly larger than the number of reported deaths directly caused by COVID-19 during that time, which was around 5.42 million by official counts. But, estimates of excess death try to capture the true toll of the pandemic—direct and indirect deaths. The estimate is done by comparing the number of deaths that occurred during a time period to those expected to occur in that period based on historical mortality data and modeling. Such modeling also accounts for historical differences, such as fewer traffic and influenza deaths during the pandemic due to movement and health restrictions.
>>
>>1040574
Thus, excess death estimates aim to capture not only reported COVID-19 deaths, but also unreported COVID-19 deaths and deaths indirectly caused by COVID-19. Those can include people dying of preventable, non-COVID conditions because they delayed or avoided health care in fear of becoming infected, or because their health care system was overburdened with COVID-19 patients and unable to provide optimal care.

“These sobering data not only point to the impact of the pandemic but also to the need for all countries to invest in more resilient health systems that can sustain essential health services during crises, including stronger health information systems,” WHO Director-General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in a statement.

The estimates can point to the countries that struggled to respond to the pandemic and the actual devastating toll.
>>
>>1040575
India, for instance, reportedly delayed the release of WHO's analysis for months because of a dispute over the estimates. WHO estimates that 4.74 million people died in India in 2020 and 2021 due to the pandemic, nearly a third of the world's total pandemic death toll. India previously reported only approximately 481,500 deaths in that period.

Overall, just 10 countries accounted for 68 percent of the excess deaths: India, Russia, Indonesia, the US, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, Turkey, Egypt, and Iran. The analysis also broke down excess deaths by sex and age, finding that males accounted for more of the excess deaths (57 percent male) as did older adults. All of the data can be found here.

The analysis estimated that the US excess death toll reached nearly 932,500 by the end of 2021. The country reported a little over 848,000 deaths directly caused by COVID-19 for that period, while the reported COVID-19 deaths now stand at 997,000. The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has its own excess death estimate for the pandemic, which is now at approximately 1.12 million.
>>
"It's just the flu" doesn't mean no one will die from it. Its just the flu means that the weak should fear the strong and a culling is happening by nature so don't give the human management apparati the power to do their own culling.

25-40 million people died to the flu in 1918 when it was novel. The world population was 1.8billion.

Guess what, the world didn't collapse, and its just the flu now.

5 or 17 million of 8 billion to covid is pennies.
>>
>>1040598
kek your idea of survival of the fittest is to weed out 80 year old dementia patients like the child sniffer who stole office who were a breeze of wind away from deaths door anyways? great genetics filter you got there. flawless.
>>
Then there's the hidden numbers and the brain damage in the survivors and imagine if there was no vaccine!
>>
>>1040598
A real cool disease genetics filter would be a disease that killed the stupid, the willfully ignorant, and assholes.

Bye bye 70% of pop., including you.
>>
No think how mad you'd be if you knew half of those were because of the "vaccine'. Keep simping for big pharma though fwiend.
>>
>>1040574
Flu and influeza is a common cause of death, with or without Covid. That is the trick. History will tell if Covid was a step in the glorious world revolution towards a totalitarian world government
>>
>>1040659
Because you want vaccines to be killing people? So you can own the libs?
>>
>>1040647
Yes? Maybe we'll finally get rid of all the 80 year old dementia patients from high positions of power and replace them with people who don't jew others for their own psychopathic pleasures
>>
Guess what? Not everyone in the world has a good immune system. Mostly people from poor countries like India, hence the 5 mil dead. Don't worry tho, thanks to the anti-vaxxers that cause the mutation of the virus omicron has less severe symptoms.
>>
>>1040598
The world also survived the great depression, so you should be fine with the Biden economy.
>>
>>1040686
also pneumonia, which is now being called "covid/pneumonia". its a joke just like the troon that posted this.
>>
>>1040713
whats happening now is going to be worse than the great depression. rates were too low and borrowing is way, way, way higher than they were during the great depression. if you have a 401k or pension, dont plan on retiring.
>>
>>1040715
I mean, if the penumonia is CAUSED by covid, that is the proper diagnosis.

You don't see someone dying of a stab wound and put cause of death as "Blood loss" or "Organ failure".
>>
>>1040721
pneumonia causes covid now?
>You don't see someone dying of a stab wound and put cause of death as "Blood loss" or "Organ failure"
no, if but if they test positive for covid after death regardless of the cause, hospitals typically call it a covid-related death
https://cbs12.com/news/local/man-who-died-in-motorcycle-crash-counted-as-covid-19-death-in-florida-report
https://www.fox6now.com/news/questions-raised-over-accuracy-of-us-coronavirus-death-toll
>>
>>1040733
>Can't read
>>
>>1040574
>>1040575
>excess deaths
that would include people who died from the mental health problems, poor diets, lack of exercise, and substance abuse caused by the lockdowns. It would also include the spikes in murder rates.
>>
>>1040598
Are you the "death panel" that we were warned against when debating Obamacare? The one who decides the threshold of strongest/weakest to live and die? Seems a bit like it.
>>
>>1040686
History IS telling, thus this news article.
>>
>>1040885
and those things -i'm presuming- are not in the tens of millions. or even millions.
>>
>>1041087
not vaxxed, never wore a mask, never social distanced. still dont give a fuck, and neither does anyone else. have fun living in 2020 for the rest of your life, loser
>>
>>1041089
>neither does anyone else
I don't know if you read the article posted. I mean, I copied and pasted the whole thing up there at the top. You don't need to click anything else. You can read it, right here, at the top of this here webpage, anon. It doesn't seem like you have.
>>
>>1041089
>the rest of your life
41% chance that wont be much longer lol
>>
>>1041092
go outside, tranny. nobody cares.
>>
>>1041092
>the article I posted
holy shit go find some friends
>>
>>1041089
>not vaxxed, never wore a mask, never social distanced.
Wow you're such a badass! They should make a full length feature film about you, I'd watch the shit out of that xD
>>
>>1041086
What?

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/monoclonal-antibodies-shortage-has-critics-saying-theres-racial-discrimination-in-whos-getting-treatment/
>New York state prioritizes treatment based on age and risk factors including people from certain racial and ethnic minority groups.

>A spokesman for the Health Department said:

>No one in New York is being turned away from life-saving treatment because of their race or any demographic identifier. This guidance is based on CDC guidelines that show COVID mortality rates are higher among certain demographic groups, including senior citizens, immunocompromised individuals and non-white/Hispanic communities.

Also, triage is absolutely a thing and if you don't think young healthy patients were given priority treatment with the available resources at the height of covid you are ignorant. The thing about death panels is bureaucracy getting in the way of that like the article I linked.
>>
Blood on biden's hands, he's a murderer.
>>
>>1040574
>never forget the 15 million
>>
>>1040574
Vaccines killed over 20 Million so far in last year.
So what.
>>
>>1040574
thank goodness all the other deaths disappeared those two years too or we be in real deep shit
>>
>>1041088
Anon, how many people do you think die from substance abuse in a year? It's worth a Google before you post again. And that's just one of the "excess" sub categories getting flaunted here.
>>
>>1041241
dont forget tranny suicides lmao
>>
>>1040712
>xxers that caus
you serious bro?
>>
>>1040721

my grandma died of pneumonia before covid. very common cause of death. old people don't fight off infection well, they get pneumonia, and die. The world seems to have forgotten that was a very common thing. Covid probably resulted in a bunch of deaths, but I mean..... it is what it is... a respiratory virus, like the flu, with a low mortality rate, primarily affecting elderly people (UNLIKE THE FLU!!!!), and people with weak immune systems, like any infection. Yeah, it's terrible that we have a new disease to deal with now, but the response to covid has been absurd. A bigger tragedy than covid, really.
>>
>>1041089

Yep. I mean, it's not that "I don't give a fuck". It's just that I heard about it, I read what it can do, I acknowledge it and move the fuck on!!!! The whole hysteria and turning the world upside down is what makes people want to say, "I don't give a fuck". It's not that people "don't give a fuck", it's that people lost their fucking minds and normal people want to be left alone, ffs. Fckin god ahead and get your peice of shit vax that barely works, and take paxlovid, wear your stupid mask, don't go anywhere or do anything, if you're scared, and fuck off already.
>>
>>1040574
Flu kills people too.
Thinning the herd.
>>
You are all retards.
>>
>>1040574
>Classify all excess deaths as covid
>Wow the number is really big!
All the people who died of drugs or suicide from being laid off or being isolated and all the people who had their surgery cancelled died of covid lol

Better have unlimited mail in voting for the midterms just to be safe!
>>
>>1040574
Covid is killing mostly Republicans. That's ok thank the lurrrd.
>>
>>1041390
https://www.fatherly.com/health-science/republicans-have-more-children/

Thats fine. Republicans are undergoing evolutionary pressure while democrats are becoming more reliant on government babysitting.

In 5 years Republican communities will have widespread natural antibodies and babies born immune to covid, and democrats will be hiding inside waiting for the 16th booster to be released.
>>
not my problem
>>
>>1041382
I am a future scientist.
>>
>>1042075
while mutually being a complete retard
>>
>>1040574
15m is a pretty weak pandemic.
>>
The only people I have met who got sick from the vid are the ones who were vaxxed. I have never been vaxed and never once got it. I even worked in a hospital as a janitor cleaning those covid rooms and never once caught a damn thing.
>>
>>1040574
Covid was a bioweapon
>>
>>1042155
SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a positive-sense, single-stranded RNA coronavirus which causes the disease COVID-19.

The genetic material of this virus showed many similarities to SARS-CoV (79.5%) and bat coronaviruses (96%).

The pandemic it has caused -like most things these days- is being turned into a bioweapon and populace control mean by those elites in power.

Gotta be clear, brother
>>
>>1042146
A pandemic nonetheless
>>
Hey what happened to the 2021 winter of doom where all the unvaxed were going to die and hospitals were gonna be pressured to breaking point?
>>
>>1042146
not in 2022 it's not
the AIDS pandemic is at 37 mil infected and 37 mil dead and we're 41 years in
>>
>>1042255
These aren't enough dead people for you to be concerned? You want the scenario predicted to come true first?
You're retarded.

https://covidtracking.com/data/national/deaths
>>
>>1040574
And now the fkag at work is at half mast for the next 4 days. Thanks Brandon.
>>
>>1042254
more like a scamdemic
>>
>>1042257
hey what happened when they said that the unvaxd will have a mass die off and overwhelming hospitalisation?
>>
>>1042256
Right but the majority of those deaths in the US happened during the first 20 years, we've had aids treatment that fights it so well you won't even test positive if your on meds, and that medicine came out about 20 years ago
>>
>>1040574
>Yes this is the correct number
>Yes, if you take a bullet in the head ant test positive for covid,you died from covid. Why?
>Yes tge PCR test are very reliable, yes we changed the test paremeter all the time, why ?
I hope you getting paid for this, otherwise is just sad
>>
>>1040574
>historical mortality data and modeling
>Such modeling also accounts for historical differences, such as fewer traffic and influenza deaths during the pandemic due to movement and health restrictions
>In other words the model, which can not be verified because the conditions are non reproducible, worked to reduce the number of expected deaths during the study, which would result in a greater number of 'excess deaths', which the study attributes 100% to covid
>>
>>1042336
>so well you won't even test positive if your on meds
nope
>>
>>1042335
So that's a yes? You want the scenario predicted to come true first. Yess, you're retarded.
>>
>>1042346
It didn't happen though :)
>>
>>1042346
>Y-you wanted all those people to die? Isn't the few who died bad enough?!
Thanks for confirming the fearmongering was in fact a load of shit
>>
>>1042354
Might I refer you to >>1041092
>>
Government is the real virus.
>>
>>1042354
>>1042352
>>1042336
>>1042335
>>1042257 (You)
>>1042255
Relevant thread >>>/b/878100300
>>
>>1042451
>goes to /b/
Opinions forever discarded
>>
>>1042453
Oh noes how can i go on with my days
>>
>>1040574
https://forward.com/fast-forward/402358/hitler-wine-bottles-will-remain-on-shelves-in-italy-despite-complaints/
>>
Nowhere near enough.
I was hoping for at least 4billion deaths.
>>
beat pol pot by a mile

sure was self defense reaction but pretty good wine, 2 bucks a day
>>
there is currently no way to know the true number since it's a fact that all hospitals in the western world pulled the same fucking scam, the governments told them that they would give them money every time they announced that someone died from corona and what happened? the hospitals immediately started recording all sorts of deaths as corona deaths. had corona but died in a car crash a couple of months later? corona! choked to death on a big fat gayvsausage but had corona a couple of months prior? another sad corona casualty! so yeah, we'll never know precisely how many died from it. it will probably becme a legendary tale, like the kikes and their muh five gorillion...!
>>
It's funny because I haven't seen any increase into funerals or nothing.
All these dead bodies but not a person mourning them?
>>
And over a million of those were in the US alone
>>
>>1042624
you're a retard
>>
>>1042767
DId you even look i mean a basic search of "funeral sales and COVID" shows a seriously SIGNIFICANT bump in sales, and that most were performed online, not in person, so

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4510520-service-corp-what-could-be-better-for-business-than-a-deadly-pandemic
>>
>>1040712
>thanks to the anti-vaxxers that cause the mutation of the virus
How many anti-vaxxers do you thing there are in slums of south africa?
>>
>>1040885
>It would also include the spikes in murder rates.
Domestic violence related murder probably, but since bad weather keeping people in doors drops the general rate it likely cased a drop in murder just because poeple weren't out and about to commit it.
>>
>>1042918
>How many anti-vaxxers do you thing there are in slums of south africa?
There are many.They think they’re somehow special and and glued to their smartphones where they consume all sorts of fake news.
>>
>>1042913
You're a sheep. You consume "news" and assume they are the "truth". Pravda, dude, fucking pravda.
>>
>>1040574

bwat Biden family investment ever.
>>
>>1042767
Uuuhh do you hang out at funeral homes normally? I'm good friends with a funeral home director, they were overwhelmed by the massive increase in business during the pandemic, most funeral homes are still trying to recover.
>>
>>1042920
Nah that's also wrong, crime in general is on the downturn in America and has been for a while but violent crime is up, and WAY up since the pandemic began. Health, economic and social precarity will do that
>>
>>1043039
Thats cool, i work in a hostpital and we were overwhelmed by the covid rules not covid patients. Never vaxxed and never got the vid either.
>>
>>1043039
>>1043042
Also Ill add that i remember more people dying from the flu before the "pandemic" than the vid during the demic. The ones I remember being the worst were the norovirus and cdiff.
>>
>>1043044
>Also Ill add that i remember more people dying from the flu before the "pandemic" than the vid during the demic
Then you remember incorrectly. Flu deaths in the U.S. are around 35,000 yearly. COVID deaths in 2020 were 385,000.
>>
>>1043047
>COVID deaths in 2020 were 385,000
>puts sick people in nursing homes
>where all these deaths come from?
>categorizes car accidents as covid deaths
>receive $30k in federal funding per death categorized as covid
>>
>>1043097
>puts sick people in nursing homes
I could go over this with you but I've done a ton of readings on this specifically because of misinformation trolls like you. The short version is that sick people weren't "put" in nursing homes. People in nursing homes got sick and had nowhere to go because their permanent residences were literally at nursing homes. Hospital policy is that once a person is out of immediate medical danger they're to return to their homes to recover - for old people, their homes were nursing homes. Firstly, no state has the resources to house thousands of elderly COVID patients for weeks on end to avoid sending them back to nursing homes and, secondly, even if that was the case there's no legal mechanism for which the state could house sick elderly people against their will and tell them they're not allowed to go home.

>categorizes car accidents as covid deaths
This didn't happen.

>receive $30k in federal funding per death categorized as covid
This also didn't happen.

All you have to do to confirm the number is correct is just look at the excess mortality for each year since COVID hit. Unless hundreds of thousands more people than usual started dying as soon as COVID started then I've yet to see any rational information for why excess mortality matches up so perfectly with COVID deaths.
>>
>>1043100
>People in nursing homes got sick and had nowhere to go because their permanent residences were literally at nursing homes.
https://nypost.com/2020/05/22/care-home-patient-beaten-in-brutal-attack-caught-on-video/

>This didn't happen.
https://www.newsweek.com/florida-man-killed-crash-listed-covid-19-death-raising-doubts-over-health-data-1518994

>This didn't happen.
https://nypost.com/2020/04/11/ny-hospitals-only-getting-fraction-of-federal-coronavirus-funds/

>excess mortality for each year since COVID hit.
https://www.npr.org/2021/07/14/1016029270/drug-overdoses-killed-a-record-number-of-americans-in-2020-jumping-by-nearly-30
>>
>>1041097
>>1041100
>come into a thread about an article
>dont read said article or OP post
>attempt to critique shit you havent read
>think youre smart anyway
midwits, everyone
>>
>>1043113
>it is time to accept that the presence of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is the new normal. It will likely circulate globally for the foreseeable future, taking its place alongside other common respiratory viruses such as influenza.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2792030

maybe you should also go outside and make some friends
>>
>>1043108
>https://nypost.com/2020/05/22/care-home-patient-beaten-in-brutal-attack-caught-on-video/
This is a video of a care home worker assaulting a resident. This has nothing to do anything I said.

>https://www.newsweek.com/florida-man-killed-crash-listed-covid-19-death-raising-doubts-over-health-data-1518994
So, to be clear, no certificate or proof of any kind was released. This story was all based on the word of a single health officer. Even if I were to grant that this happened exactly the way it was reported this would be one death that was misclassified. In no way is this story, even if I grant its true, is proof that multiple car accidents were classified as COVID deaths. This article is about one man.

>https://nypost.com/2020/04/11/ny-hospitals-only-getting-fraction-of-federal-coronavirus-funds/
There's no way you read this article because your own source proves you wrong. Hospitals do not receive funding for every COVID death. This is a lie and its reported nowhere in the article. It says in the article that HHS is giving out this money according to Medicare payments, not their coronavirus caseload. Your own source disagrees with you.

>https://www.npr.org/2021/07/14/1016029270/drug-overdoses-killed-a-record-number-of-americans-in-2020-jumping-by-nearly-30
Firstly, you don't know what excess mortality means because it absolutely doesn't mean the amount of people that died more this year than last year. Secondly, excess mortality is in the hundreds of thousands. You just gave me an article that said that 28,000 more people died of drug overdoses this year than last year. Not only is this not outside the range of excess mortality but it doesn't explain the other 350,000 people that unexpectedly died.
>>
>>1043135
>This is a video of a care home worker assaulting a resident.
NTA but that guy was a 20 year old put in a nursing home because he tested positive for covid. I remember when this happened, and there were hundreds of people that were not at risk of dying from covid but were put in nursing homes under the pretense of hospitals being overrun. meanwhile cuomo had an entire ship at his disposal that he never used. so youre either arguing in bad faith or out of plain ignorance
>>
>>1043135
>This is a video of a care home worker assaulting a resident.
that's not a care home worker

>This article is about one man.
so in other words, it did happen
many such cases.

>There's no way you read this article because your own source proves you wrong
you're right, I was wrong that they were supposed to receive $30k and ended up getting less than that, depending on which corrupt blue district the hospital was located

>you don't know what excess mortality means
lol, sounds like it's you that doesn't know what excess mortality means
the point of the reply is there are many factors that would lead to excess mortality, many of which resulted not from the virus itself but the retarded response to an illness that is now being treated as the flu
covid also miraculously ended deaths by flu and pneumonia for a short period of time. remarkable.
>>
>>1043151
>that's not a care home worker
Oh, okay. A fellow resident beat him. Care to explain what any of this has to do with what I said?

>so in other words, it did happen
One health officer in Florida said it happened.

>many such cases.
No

>you're right, I was wrong that they were supposed to receive $30k and ended up getting less than that, depending on which corrupt blue district the hospital was located
Your own article states that the money they received had nothing to do with their coronavirus caseload. You made up a lie and then weren't smart enough to read the article you cited to me as proof of your life.

>lol, sounds like it's you that doesn't know what excess mortality means
Excess mortality is deaths of all causes during a crisis higher than what we would have expected to see in normal conditions.

>the point of the reply is there are many factors that would lead to excess mortality, many of which resulted not from the virus itself but the retarded response to an illness that is now being treated as the flu
Firstly, nothing of what you said contradicts anything I said. More people dying of opioid overdoses does not count as excess mortality if, for example, the rate of deaths had been increasing every year. You still think excess mortality means more people dying than usual but that's not it at all. Secondly, the fact that its shifted from a pandemic to an endemic is not at all an argument of any kind. Many things that are endemics now used to be devastating illnesses.

>covid also miraculously ended deaths by flu and pneumonia for a short period of time. remarkable.
Yeah, as it turns out less people get the flu when everyone stays home, wears masks and social distances. Car crashes decreased by almost 30% in 2020 too. Wanna guess why? Because less people were driving, dipshit. Of course flu cases go down during an unprecedented period of lockdowns and public health precautions.
>>
>>1043164
take the L
>>
>>1043100
>>1043135
>>1043164
>The short version is that sick people weren't "put" in nursing homes.
>Oh, okay. A fellow resident beat him.
>Care to explain what any of this has to do with what I said?
tfw talking to a boomercrat
https://youtu.be/i6Deg2Zj0_Q
>>
>>1043173
Give me any evidence that isn't just a wild conspiracy theory and I'll be glad to take it.

>1043179
>COVID patients were not purposefully put into nursing homes for any other reason than that being their permanent residence
>Oh really? Here's a video of someone in a nursing home getting beaten up

Draw the connection for me.
>>
>>1043047
I remember incorrectly? Were you in that hospital working along with me? Fuck off you armchair scholar. I saw this shit firsthand you fucking sheep
>>
>>1043201
The person is 20 years old, they aren't staff, they are a covid patient put in a nursing home. There you retard.
>>
>>1042767
it's literally a front page article on the NYTimes today, anon

consider that you're very sheltered

https://imgur.com/sKOZVm5
get out more
>>
>>1043220
>get out more
To read the New York fucking Times? topkek
Get out more yourself and see how the world really is. Stop fearing the virus and see how things really are. Stop reading so much news dude. Its not healthy. Talk to real people and go to real places. You might be surprised.
>>
>>1043215
Nta, but it seems less like he was there solely for Covid and more because he was severely autistic, and when he caught covid it was the only place with the resources to both care for and quarantine him.

Not sure if it exactly supports your claim considering the extra circumstances.
>>
>>1043220
bro go outside. the news you consume is literally driving you batshit
>>
>>1043254
>it seems
>t. literal conspiracy theorist
>>
>>1043205
you personally saw 385k people die? how did you find time to do anything else?
>>
>>1040574
All you had to do was to say everyone dying from everything else to say they're tested positive for covid on death

>excess deaths
Now plot it on the last 20 years
>>
>>1041088
Why would you presume that? Isolation and a collapsing economy can kill people and there was a significant rise in obesity
>>1042920
No.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/10/27/what-we-know-about-the-increase-in-u-s-murders-in-2020/
>The U.S. murder rate rose 30% between 2019 and 2020 – the largest single-year increase in more than a century,
>>
>>1043257
he witnessed them passively while doing dance routines for tiktok
>>
>>1043257
Are you retarded? Look at the post I was replying to you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>1040574
>Total excess deaths far exceed the reported deaths directly due to COVID-19
Stopped reading there
>>
>>1043039
>do you hang out at funeral homes normally?
yes. and cemeteries as well. care to mention any funeral homes so we can all go to the websites and see the dozens of young, under 50, vital healthy people that have died because of covid? if not then you are a liar. we all can go to a funeral home website and see that there is NO increase in deaths from covid. 90% of the people are elderly 70 years + and have died due to old age
>>
>>1043304
because losing 10 million people suddenly to obesity is not reasonable unless there's a related underlying cause anon, like covid
>>
>>1042767
>It's funny because I haven't seen any increase into funerals or nothing.
100% true!
>>
>>1042767
>It's funny because I haven't seen any increase into funerals or nothing.
>All these dead bodies but not a person mourning them?
>>1043220
>it's literally a front page article on the NYTimes today
when i said i havent seen an increase in the obituaries in the newspaper people claimed nobody reads the newspaper anymore so why would anyone have seen that shitty article? but as ive said THERE HAS NEVER BEEN an increase in the newspaper obituaries. dont the families of young people send out death notifications anywhere anymore? the families of young people dont send their bodies to funeral homes either? are they burying their loved ones in the backyard? whats happening here?
>>
>>1040574
Those could be blamed on the vaccine without further info.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.