[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1665143066902502.jpg (126 KB, 720x960)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Ban all cars
Ban all trucks
Ban suburbs
>>
>>1884583
Op here I forgot to add, except when these things are convenient for me

No exceptions for other people though because they don't know what's in their interests
>>
>>1884583
Am I supposed to be envious of wherever that picture's from? If you'd prefer to live in some impoverished eastern european shithole I hear they're pretty lax about immigration these days.
>>
>>1884587
I already live there

It's heaven compared to when I was back in the states.
>>
>>1884587
You can always tell the burgerlards who have never traveled because they think you can just get up and move to any country and they'll offer you free citizenship and all the rights and privileges

Spoiler, those third world shitholes are almost always more strict than first world countries which have relatively straightforward paths to residency unless you're a total fuckup
>>
>>1884588
k, get back to us in like two years once the novelty wears off
>>
>>1884590
Literally just show up on a boat and they'll put you up at the nearest hotel. Might only work if you pretend to be Syrian though.
>>
>>1884595
Why don't you try that and see how it works out for you, k?
>>
>>1884583
Go ahead and do it. I'll just move to another country. I hope you enjoy your impoverished prison hole.
>>
>>1884583
Seething poor urbanite lol
>>
>>1884587
Thst is Sarajevo dipshit
>>
>>1884633
And that's not an impoverished Eastern European shithole?
>>
File: citylife.jpg (52 KB, 630x507)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>1884583
Cities are gay, dirty and shit to live in

Normal people live in comfy safe suburbs and drive cars because it's superior than any form of public transportation
>>
>>1884635
No it is not by a longshot, have you ever had a Bosnian Lonac?
>>
File: .jpg (60 KB, 736x736)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Imagine caging yourself away from the outside world and allowing yourself to be bullied out of the city by lowlifes.
And then imagine unironically passing it off as anything but cowardice.
>>
>tfw ywn live in India
>ywn cycle through Bombay with your mountain bike
>ywn di a wheelie and nearly crash into a giant shit dropped by some scrawny dude
>ywn pick up your Indian gf and just cycle around while living a pure love story

What's the point of life when you have no gf?
>>
>>1884583
No thanks... I rather enjoy living in a flourishing productive society away from all of the hobos on bikes.
>>
File: 1544391255268.jpg (9 KB, 156x165)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>1884653
American cities sucked and were corrupt shitholes that people could finally move out post-WWII, and "streetcar suburbs" showed this wasn't exclusively a post-WWII phenomenom.

All the East Coast cities that had their borders more or less locked in all lost population between 1950 and 1985. Despite this fact, the narrative is that they "embraced low-density development" and "can't pay for the services" and that's why they're failing despite not being able to find a real American city where there's actually the case.
>>
>>1884583
Looks very comfy Op. I feel like I can hear the picture. Mainly the little birds chirping around.
>>
File: 1647879004027.jpg (18 KB, 258x544)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>1884633
>that's not an eastern european shithole, it's Bosnia
>>
>>1884583
>Ban all trucks
Ok, have fun starving because there was no way to deliver enough food to your commie block without trucks or putting in freight rails straight to the door
>>
>>1884754
>Looks very comfy Op
Very comfy. Particularly the cars.
>>
based Bosniak
>>
>>1884583
You're free to move to where you want to live rather than demanding everyone adopt your idea of utopia (which would probably lead to your starvation).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.