[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 23 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: pragueCyclist.jpg (74 KB, 535x897)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Quit living in fear of the cagers! We have put up with the danger, noise, and pollution for far too long. Policies and taxes are not doing enough to disincentivize car ownership. What practical steps can be taken to further discourage the cager in your community?
>>
File: 509713516_12728ea117_b.jpg (220 KB, 1024x768)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>t. white bicycle salesman
>>
File: 1651658783415.webm (1.98 MB, 428x720)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB WEBM
>>1851085
Like pic says, just go swerve around in traffic. Regardless of what the laws are, the cagie's guilt knowing that he killed some idiot in an unavoidable crash will haunt him so badly that he gives up his car forever.
>>
We thank you for your kind organ donation, citizen.
>>
>>1851305
>future organ donor
I've taken to referring to reckless young drivers (the ones speeding in residential areas) that way actually.
>>
fuck that shit, no gangbanger's getting these lungs.
>>
>>1851306
Spandex faggots are still the best donors.
>>
>>1851085
I most certainly agree, we should ban car ownership. Certainly the profane such as yourself have no need for such freedom of movement.
I very much look forward to tormenting you with the sound of my VTOL transport on full afterburner though. It is a glorious sight seeing plebs clutching their ears and falling off their bikes as 140db of low-bypass turbojets scream above your dumb heads. Aahahahahaha!! Ahem, please return to your regular work schedule. Remember, working makes you free!
>>
>>1851085
YES
THIS IS THE WAY
THROW YOUR BODIES UPON THE GEARS OF THE APPARATUS
>>
>>1851150
sorry but motorcycles are temporarily allied with us against the cage.
once the cage is destroyed, motorcycle will burn too
>>
>>1851324
Yeah cause they're in good shape instead of being obese and verging on death at any moment.
If the average cager is used for organ donations you get low quality garbage organs that barely work.
>>
>live in high crime area
>if cager causes issue, magdump hi point into their read windshield
>by the time they recover I'm long gone
>>
>>1851530
SEETHE more, braindead spandex faggot. I won't even notice when I crush your twig arms.
>>
>>1851150
what's the secret to his basedness? he's not wearing lycra
>>
Look how angry the cagers are becoming already! Like shaking obese bees in their tin cans.

I wonder how effective paint stripper in a small squirt gun would be. Giving close passers a little spritz. Very easy way to damage the over consuming, lazy cages without much risk.
>>
>>1851085
>What practical steps can be taken to further discourage the cager in your community?
just take a baseball bat to a car park
not hard to smash up a car
>>
>itt cycloids prove they are literally evil
>>
>>1851617
Don't get winded typing that, fatso. Can you even afford an ambulance ride?
>>
>>1851906
I will thoroughly enjoy integrating you into the pavement, faggot.
>>
>>1851690
Smash their mirrors when they try to merge into you. Bikers and cyclists: no more brother wars.
>>
>>1851085
I get it. Cars get all the infrastructure money. Bikes are seen as undergound, might as well enjoy that no bike lane is a low-key signal that bikes do whatever they want. It's one of those things, bikes came before cars so they get seniority even on main streets. It's like one of those silent respect things
>>
*thunk*
What was that noise?
I guess a dog or something.
>>
>have small squirt gun in hand all day
>gripping the handlebars is hard
>can't really brake with one hand
>paint stripper leaks on my hands all the time
>can't react fast enough to hit cars passing me
>paint stripper proves to be ineffective against clear coat
>>
>>1851911
relax, anonymous. i assure you we're all shitting ourselves in fear of your provocations and you've successfully menaced the cyclists of /n/, we genuinely believe that you're uninhibited and renegade enough to run people over for inconveniencing you for 5 seconds of your day. you don't need to burst a vein or get so keyed up, people with an advanced body weight are more likely to suffer heart problems.
>>
>>1851906
I always forget dystopian burger insurance is real.
>>
>>1851150
Straight telekinesis.
>>
>>1851085
>pic
You don't even have to break laws to piss off motorists. Just be as pedantic as possible when it comes to traffic law and you are guaranteed to piss someone off.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.