[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (7 KB, 275x183)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Has anyone heard of this bike frame maker?
This story is crazy

https://www.taosnews.com/news/crime/bike-frame-maker-who-lost-foot-may-face-fraud-charges/article_32387a43-f391-51ac-af9a-6f7f1982effb.html
>>
>Based on the information they observed and not being able to locate a collision site, witness, or evidence of any collision the investigation remains open at this time

Hot take but what's more likely, that a guy who loves cycling chopped off his own foot to make a quick buck, or that a guy who loves cycling was run down by a driver in a shitty bumfuck town where police accountability is even more of a joke than it is in cities, where there's like 2 cops whose word is law for hundreds of miles around, and might possibly have a connection with the accident either because they were the one driving, or their cousin was the one driving?
>>
looks like a fag
won't be reading
>>
>>1851084
That doesn't really explain the chainsaw with flesh and blood all over it
>>
>>1851123
I don't believe there really is a chainsaw
>>
>>1851154
You think the police invented the chainsaw?
Anon its been sent to the lab for DNA testing
>>
>>1851089
He is married
>>
>>1851164
nta but you’ve been watching too much CSI, police forensic labs have been known to cross contaminate and fraud the results, just because they used big words like “deoxyribonucleic acid” doesn’t make them magically infallible. they can just get a lab tech to say whatever they want
>>
>>1851423
All I am saying, is there is no way the cops are taking some guy who got in an accident with an ATV and trying to frame him for cutting his own foot off with a chain saw.
That is paranoid and crazy
>>
>>1851383
doesn't stop him from looking like a fag
>>
>>1851482
Are you more upset that he looks like a fag or that he might actually be one?
>>
>>1851495
Some people get upset when they see the man they'd want to be if they were more honest with themselves
>>
>>1851495
I'm exclusively disgusted by his faggy appearance. I don't care if he's a fag or not.
>>
>>1851502
Is it they eye protection?
The brazing equipment?
>>
>>1851505
yes, those two, and the hairdo, and the shitty beard, and his occupation
>>
>>1851507
Bro just suck some cocks already, it's not that big a deal
>>
>>1851510
present them
>>
>>1851658
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/grindr-gay-dating-chat/
>>
>>1851665
but that requires talking to people and leaving my parent's basement
>>
>>1851665
If I click on that link what happens?
>>
>Dillen
>Baphomet Bicycles
>$666 gofundme goal

BDD edgelord chops foot off to appease the voices/lords and tries to cash in. Fuck him.
>>
>>1851723
what in heck is BDD?
>>
his foot must have been chopped off at the hospital or was it severed at the site of accident itself
>>
>>1851825
What are you saying?
>>
>>1851706
for you
>>
I'd heard about this, but I didn't know this part.
>The sheriff showed photos taken at the scene of the accident to the Taos News on Monday (Sept. 12), which show Maurer's severed foot in a biking shoe lying in the grass in the yard near his house, but not along any trail or near any obvious signs of an ATV or debris that might have been left behind by the crash.

That seems weird.
>>
>hit by ATV
>cops off the mangled remains of his foot with a chain saw ?
>>
>>1852064
Why did they arrive to find him at the trail with no bike while his bikes, blood, chainsaw, and foot were at his house?
>>
Hmmm, so their gofundme says he was on his way home from riding the trail that begins just behind their house. And, "after getting himself back to the house and calling 911, he rested his leg up against items on our front porch and waited for the medics to arrive."
>>
>>1851986
he must've gone to a hospital and getting run over by a vehicle doesn't slice your foot off cleanly most likely it was crushed badly and the hospital probably did the severing and the bandaging at least even if it was completely chopped off by the vehicle itself
he would at least carry the chopped foot to the hospital with him incase they can fix it like in some cases why would he leave his foot
>>
>>1852175
are you paying any attention to what police have told the press or what his wife has said on the gofundme?
>>
>>1852176
no what are they saying
>>
>>1852177
They said they don’t know
>>
>>1852178
kek just ask the guy
>>
>>1852177
i outlined it a bit here and here
>>1852010
>>1852076
>>
It might be that he cut his foot off for a race advantage
>>
File: Taos-New-Mexico.jpg (280 KB, 878x397)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>1851084
Taos is definitely not a bumfuck shitty town and the little newspaper there is legit, staffed by a small bunch of reporters who are smart and know what they're doing. if this guy was from some rich powerful hispanic family they could probably manage to cover it up or whatever, but some white hipster is going to get no cover from anybody. they'll likely figure out what happened. the judges and cops in Taos and Taos County are relatively competent. it's the elected officials that have historically been epically corrupt, but even that's not as bad as it used to be.
>>
Qrd? Not clicking OPs blog
>>
>>1852307
Dude chops off his own foot with a chainsaw then tries to blame an ATV hitting him on his mountainbike
Also his wife is pretty hot
>>
>>1852406
>Also his wife is pretty hot
I'm a bit torn
She looks like she snorts when she laughs, but I don't think I would kick her out of bed
But sometimes
>>
...sometimes you just know
>>
>>1852431
>>1852430
Well she might be single soon and looking for a man with a good understanding
>>
>>1852307
QRD in FPBP
>>
>>1852529
samefag
>>
>>1851772
body dysmorphic disorder
>>
>>1852072
he must have hopped on one foot, using his bike like an zimmer frame
sounds like a tough effort for 600 yards
>>1852307
the dude seems to have bad luck desu
>>
>>1852430
i want to marry her
>>
His wife did it in a fit of anger, he tried to blame an accident because he didn't want her to go to jail. This makes slightly more sense than him being schizoid and cutting off his own foot with a chainsaw, which actually sounds hard for various reasons, like the pain and positioning.
>>
>>1852943
That causes someone to cut off a foot?
>>
>>1852998

>which actually sounds hard for various reasons, like the pain and positioning

Exactly. That prosecution needs to find the missed bag of meth that was snorted prior to the, close parenthesis, self-evicted alleged amputation of the alleged foot, close quotation marks close quote.
>>
some folk 'L never lose a foot
But then again some folk'L
>>
>>1853091
finally some good content
>>
>>1853091
HEY MAW!
GET OFF THE ROOF !
>>
>>1853196
this guy gets it
>>
>>1851507
I dont know
I find his appearance to be quite fly
>>
>>1853799
for a white guy
>>
>>1851665
>Apple
Nevermind if you're a homo you definitely have an iphone
>>
>>1854255
why does the apple universe make me so angry?
>>
>>1855907
because you're stuck in the mid 2000s and you think smart phones are a luxury enthusiast accessory to show off and not just a normal thing that most people have and don't agonize over like you
>>
>>1853016
chop off your dick, get giant balloon tits, split your tongue, get dermal implants to look like a cat, etc. and so-forth.
>>
>>1856007
I think its because apple owners are overly status conscious
>>
>>1856636
Yeah every time I see an apple owner flaunting his geoffrey beene trousers and fossil watches and michale kors eye glasses and eddie bauer hand bags, I'm like "and yet you participate in society". CRINGE! like, if you stopped buying all that fancy stuff you could probably afford your student loans!
>>
>>1856640
I cant tell if you agree with anon or not
The sarcasm is too think and non directional
>>
is there any update on this story?
>>
>>1858256
Its not looking good
>>
>>1851723
So is this guy some kind of satanist?
>>
>>1858256
Still no update?
>>
>>1860750

Satanists don't believe in poking themselves. They believe in pleasure. The guy that got himself poked was Jesus H., you might have heard of him.
Are you samefagging? Why don't you go find out on your own, write a 500 word essay and then sell the story to The Hack Fraud Times.
>>
>>1867359
I think this poster accidentally saged becaues it's at the bottom of the catalog but the last post was yesterday, oops! here's a helping bump friend, if in doubt you can leave the options field blank
>>
>>1867717
thanks anon!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.