[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 113 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1652165563078.webm (528 KB, 1280x720)
528 KB
528 KB WEBM
I found /n/ in webm format.
>>
>>1840627
>seidewalk riding
>that speed
>not even slowing down in the danger zone
Asking for it
>>
>>1840627
Looks like he's mostly ok, but he might just as easily have smashed his head in the pavement there.
>>
>/n/ in webm format
>fat american riding a 90's mountain bike on the sidewalk with no helmet getting flattened by another fat american in a murdercage pulling off a stroad into a mcdonalds

In other news gas used to cost $2.19
>>
>>1840628
Still it's the driver's fault. A motorist must take care of oncoming bikers. At least the place I live where bikers have no insurance and people without insurance automatically have 0% fault.
>>
>>1840627
cagie crossed double yellow line to make that turn, which is illegal.
>>
>>1840636
Double yellow means no passing, not no turning. This is why you can't get a license.

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/handbook/california-driver-handbook/lane-control/
>>
>>1840634
>people without insurance automatically have 0% fault.
Get the fuck out of that shithole
>>
>>1840639
>california
there's your problem.
>>
I hope that car is fine and the driver could get his tendies without delay.
>>
>>1840634
Also this way of thinking is fucking retarded, the driver being at fault or is not going to fix your broken shoulder.
>>
File: 1657380224383.jpg (116 KB, 580x298)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>it's okay, I legally had the right of way
>>
>>1840641
No. I love a place where a cyclist or a pedestrian can cross over a red light illegally and the driver still takes the responsibility.

Cyclist should rule the streets anyways.
>>
>>1840663
Enjoy being flattened
"But I'm not the one responsible!" read his obituary
>>
>>1840634
>A motorist must take care of oncoming bikers.
Why must a motorist take care of oncoming bikers on a pavement riding at speed in the wrong direction?

Are there any other completely insane scenarios they have to watch out for? Falling meteorites? A lion? Giganta?
>>
>>1840634
>Still it's the driver's fault.
Wrong.
>>
>>1840634
>people without insurance automatically have 0% fault
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>1840632
>>fat american riding a 90's mountain bike on the sidewalk with no helmet getting flattened by another fat american in a murdercage pulling off a stroad into a mcdonalds
Sounds exactly like /n/ this board is 90% butthurt Americans who wished they lived in Holland.
>>
>>1840627
lmao the best part about OP's post is the cyclist going over the bars and not actually touching the car, truly is an /n/ in webm format indeed
>>
>>1840689
>who wished they lived in Holland
No thanks, I like my hills
>>
>>1840627
I'm a cager and even I would instinctively brake for that driveway if on a bicycle
>>
>>1840688
I assume OP is from Germany:

http://bicyclegermany.com/german_bicycle_laws.html

>Since 2011, there is a law that would find the cyclist responsible if that cyclist causes an accident by not obeying traffic laws. Cyclists can be found guilty of causing an accident, thereafter, made to pay damages.

It is in fact NOT the cyclist's fault in case of an accident no matter what. IF this year was 2010.

I live in Austria, neighbor country and we still have to deal with cyclists in case of an accident. And it sucks to watch out for cyclists and fear of fines when knocking a cyclist over.
>>
>>1840805
Part 2:
I found that there's a so called 'Betriebsgefahr' in Germany's law. So if there's an accident between a car and a bike, the car driver gets the responsibility as well (prior to 2011: always has the responsibility) just because Germany's law assume the car is the more dangerous vehicle and the driver therefore has to pay more caution.

https://www.vboe.de/trotz-vorfahrt-autofahrer-traegt-mitschuld-bei-kollosion-mit-fahrradfahrer/

Car driver takes 66% responsibility accoding to this article and German's court.
>>
>>1840634
>oncoming bikers
>wrong qay
He picked the ghost lane and got served.
>>
>>1840634
Unless that is designated bike path (which I don't think it is), riding a bile on a sidewalk is illegal
>>
>>1840627
That's Tulsa, OK at 1st St and Utica
>>
>>1840870
back to /pol/, whiny hyperfaggot
>>
>>1840876
>build hostile, unsafe stroads
>don't even have uninterrupted sidewalks on the correct side of the road
>complain when cyclists are forced to break traffic laws just to pick what they perceive not even as the safest route, but merely as the least dangerous route for themselves
It's literally entirely a problem of absolute bottom of the barrel dog shit carbrain road planning. You could take a dump on a blank plot and it would make for a better plan then whatever catastrophes Murrifat "road planner" muppets come up with on a daily basis. Your country is a train wreck for common sense.
>>
>>1840898
I didn't really get your reply but you are probably right, however the fact still stands. Regardless of road conditions, poor road planning, general driving culture (or the lack of it) etc cycling on a sidewalk is still illegal. The cyclists do not automatically get the right to breal traffic laws just because they feel like it.
>>
>muh law
Again, not being the one at fault doesn't give you an impenetrable bubble of protection to cushion your fall
>>
>>1840918
>cycling on a sidewalk is still illegal
It is in bongistan too, I have a funny story about that though - 4/5 years ago the police stopped me when I was obviously very drunk and stoned heading to a 24 hour mcdonalds, and told me I should ride on the pavement (not a shared bike lane, just a pavement) for my own safety. I guess they saw that shit regularly and were more concerned that I didn't get killed by a car driver who was probably also drunk.
>>
>>1840627
Good thing he had hydraulic disc brakes, otherwise he might have failed to lock his front wheel due to poor modulation
>>
>>1840962
kek nice one anon
>>
>>1840895
>female brained spandex faggot
>>
>>1840805
>>1840835
Sure, but that isn't people without insurance never being at fault, even though I disagree with that it's much more reasonable than the nonsense idea of making insurance something to actively avoid as you can never be faulted for an accident if you don't have it.
>>
>>1841060
I assumed >>1840634's point was that cyclists were broke fucks who can't afford insurance (or anything else) and you can't get blood from a stone no matter how many lawsuits you file.
>>
>>1840627
I always keep my head on a swivel, lest my bones end up on a swivel. Always maintain a speed that you can arrest should anything unexpected arise.
>>
>>1841067
Garnishing paychecks is a thing. I would absolutely take money directly from the paycheck of a guy who fucks me over, I don't care how poor he is.
>>
>>1841082
*declares bankruptcy in your path*

>paycheck
loooooooooooooooool
>>
>>1841245
Welcome to your new home
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debtors%27_prison
>>
>>1841245
>Interest rates are through the roof for the better part of a decade
Still lowers his standards of living for at leadt a decade even assuming that he’s able to successfully apply for bankrupcy.
>>
>>1840634
>riding on a sideWALK
>riding opposite traffic
>obscured by two lanes of traffic
>riding pretty fast across a turn in to a fast food establishment - high probability of a car turning into the parking lot
>ham beast turns into the parking lot at a completely normal rate of speed
>derp
>the drivers fault

Communists will get the rope. The dude lost the legal high ground upon riding his bike on a sideWALK
>>
>>1841254
What if he rode on the paveMENT?
>>
>>1840677
Just look before you turn. Easily avoided.
>>
>>1841254
What if local ordinances demand you cycle on the sidewalk?
>>
>>1840677
>in the wrong direction
Its a side walk anon, they have no directions
>>
>>1840805
>it sucks to watch out for other people on the road
>it sucks having to be responsible for injuring other people on the road
Schluchtenscheißeranon...
>>
>>1841359
Maybe just maybe people should be reasonable across the board, like the retarded biker in OP who should have riding with the traffic, stopped and checked before advancing across the entrance to a parking lot where he could be obscured to someone pulling in, or both. If the driver couldn't have prevented an accident than yes, the biker should be held at fault for his broken shoulder and the driver's dented hood.
>>
>>1841361
I agree with your premise and also with the fact that the cyclist in OPs webm is to blame.
It's unreasonable to expect a car to watch out for potentially too fast driving cyclists on the side walk.
Hell here in germany its not even legal to drive on the side walk if you are an adult and drive above walking speed.
You can actually lose your drivers license this way. Its quite based.
>>
>>1841363
>You can actually lose your drivers license this way.
Nope. Not even Germany is THIS retarded. Maximum 100€ fine if an accident occured, and even that is excessive.
>>
>>1841379
I re-checked, you're right it was driving your bicycle drunk
>>
>>1840639
lol i got a license and i don't know half the signs or any rules. the lady thought i was cute so she passed me. i drive real slow like exactly the speed limit and it makes people raaage.
>>
>>1841379
It actually makes sense in a warped way as you're still ignoring traffic regulations even if you are not operating a motor vehicle.
>>1841383
>driving your bicycle
Unlike in German you ride a bicycle in English, my fellow ESL.
>>
>>1841395
>It actually makes sense in a warped way
Emphasis on warped because all traffic regulations aren't equal. There are violations carrying greater risks than others and there are vehicles carrying greater risks than others. Riding a bicycle on the sidewalk is not the same as driving drunk in a million years.
>>
>>1841395
>Unlike in German you ride a bicycle in English, my fellow ESL.
this is one of the stupid things about english. I think you're more likely to "drive" your vehicle if you're an enthusiast cyclist or motorcyclist, and much more likely to "ride" your vehicle if you're just a commuter in a car.
Anyway not even the english can speak english.
>>
>>1841480
just admit you're a retard ignoramus that doesn't understand the most basic rules of one of the most basic languages spoken in the world today. there's no discrepancy between what you're outlining, just a euro goblin that speaks gobbledygook failing to understand absolutely rudimentary shit about english.
>>
>>1840628
Sidewalk riding is the law in some areas.
And he probably thought he was safe since traffic was stopped. Didn't expect someone to turn through it like that.

>>1840627
The bigger problem here is that cyclists have to cross one of these death trap stroad parking entrances every 50 feet.
>>
>>1841480
You think wrong
>>
>>1841383
Wait what, you lose your license for riding a bike drunk? How the fuck am I supposed to get home from the bar then?
>>
>>1840876
surprisingly not true in most jurisdictions
>>
>>1841485
>And he probably thought he was safe since traffic was stopped. Didn't expect someone to turn through it like that.
He's not 9 years old, is he? How the fuck can an adult have such a poor understanding of how traffic works? This is the cyclist equivalent of a car in the 2nd lane blowing through a pedestrian crossing while there's a stopped car in the 1st lane.
>>
>>1841357
"against the flow of traffic" then you sperg
>>
>>1841254
>driver crosses solid yellow line
>squeezes through a lane with obstructed vision
at fault
>>
>>1841480
You drive a car, or you ride as a passenger.
You ride a bicycle.

That will be $100 for this English lesson.
>>
File: 1647947533348.webm (2.99 MB, 1280x720)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>1841598
>This is the cyclist equivalent of a car in the 2nd lane blowing through a pedestrian crossing while there's a stopped car in the 1st lane.
No, the cyclist equivalent of that is just that except with a cyclist instead of a car.
>>
File: duck sandwich.jpg (25 KB, 474x464)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>1840876
Depends on the state. In my state It's actually illegal to use the road unless you have to.
Here's the exact wording of the ordinance.
>Wherever a usable path for bicycles has been provided adjacent to a roadway, bicycle riders shall use such path and shall not use the roadway.
Sidewalks qualify as a "usable path for bicycles". Even if they didn't, there's still nothing banning riding on the sidewalk.

My state probably considers cyclists a nuisance and was trying to get them off the roads. But frankly I'd rather use the sidewalk. It's closer to a bike path than sharing the road with cars.
>>
>>1842361
In my state you can ride absolutely anywhere except interstates. I think there used to be a law forcing you to use paths if they existed but there isn't now.
>>
>>1840627
why is everyone so goddamn fat?
>>
>>1842386
food yum yums
>>
>>1840634
>>1840663
kill yourself idiot
>>
>>1841504
You got to be really drunk for that to happen, since at some point some court found that if you can be that drunk and still think you can ride a bike, you're either retarded or an alcoholic, and neither should touch cars.
Limit may be a bit low for that reasoning, 1.5permille I think, but still...
At that point, you better walk, take a bus or get a taxi. Just do like everyone else and get wasted close to home so you don't need to travel far.
>>
>>1840628
>danger zone
DANGER ZONE
>>
>>1842573
>>
>no helmet
>riding quickly on the sidwalk
>riding into oncoming traffic on the sidewalk

He was begging for it
>>
>>1840627
>>1840628
Not siding with the biker but in a shithole like that you pretty much have to ride on the sidewalk that’s your only option there that isn’t suicidal, illegal or not it’s never enforced anyways
>>
>>1841254
>parking on the DRIVEway
>>
>>1842330
Why are cyclists so entitled? His light is not only red but it's been red for at least 15 seconds before he entered the intersection.
>>
>>1841394
it's fine as long as you're not a retard and value your life
>>
>>1840627
biggest problem is there are just too many cars, they end up blocking the view so he can't even be spotted in bright green
>>
>>1842683
You can't see a single light in this video. We have no idea what the lights were. The cars may be doing a yielding left turn, in which case they have to yield to the cyclists.
And how come when cars do dumb things it's "shitty driver", but when cyclists do dumb things it's "all cyclists"?
>>
>>1842627
It's not about siding with anyone.
The cyclist is being an oblivious retard and not taking precautions in a place that cars might cross your path, I don't give a fuck about the law or who is going to end up paying for the replacement bike, no amount of lawyering is going to magically heal your injuries
>>
>>1842733
>You can't see a single light in this video. We have no idea what the lights were
are you serious anon do you not have a driver's license? It's extremely evident that both sides of the intersections have the left turn signal you can see the people on the other side also turning left this is a routine occurrence at an intersection.
>but when cyclists do dumb things it's "all cyclists"?
ok fine anon not all cyclist but this one was retarded
>>
>>1842733
>You can't see a single light in this video
Cars don't seem to be yielding so much as just doing their best to not run over any of the retards. Common sense dictates that it's far more likely that six teenagers on bikes would violate the law than multiple cars.
>>
>>1842318
damn you're dumb as fuck
>>
bump i love these threads
>>
>>1847019
>bumping on a slow board
at least hide it. contribute a tiny bit, quote someone with hostility.
>>
this is n
>>
>>1842736
>do you not have a driver's license
I don't actually, I have a driving licence.
>>
>>1847039
wat
>>
>>1847040
>being prissy about a minor vocabulary difference between dialects
>>
>>1840627
The turn in is likely two ways. That would mean where the car is turning in is actually an outlet, meaning that the driver is going against traffic. But that also doesn't matter since parking lots are private property.

The situation is actually the fault of the car recording this shit because he effectively enabled all of this to happen by being a 'nice guy' and leaving space for people to get into the business. If he pulled up like he should have and is legally required to then this would not have happened.

Responding officers should probably just ticket all three parties, just to be fair.
>>
File: 2022-09-03.jpg (747 KB, 1920x1200)
747 KB
747 KB JPG
>>1840877
>Tulsa, OK at 1st St and Utica
Yeah that guy is a madman.
All those right hooks waiting to get him, and in the end it was a left.
>>
>>1842416
Seethe cager.
>>
>>1847055
There is a sign indicating that the turn-off is intended to be used as an entrance. The cyclist is primarily at fault for riding at speed on the footpath.
>>
>>1841353
Just look before you cross a road
>>
>>1847055
You aren't supposed go block driveways asshat, maybe look both ways next time
>>
>>1847055
>I'm forced to bike to work because I failed my driving test 40 times but let me edumacate you all about traffic laws
>>
>>1840634
Aside the bycilist going fast in the wrong direction, The driver literally couldnt see him because of the van blocking his view.

The dipshit even sped up even he clearly saw the car.
>>
>>1847151
this shit's ugly as fuck and I live in Canada
>>
>>1840634
>people without insurance automatically have 0% fault.
what is this paradise
i plowed into this faggots car biking downhill last year, totaled it, and had to buy him a new car.
I was on a fucking regular bicycle, am 6'2 200 lbs. US is a dystopia.
>>
>>1841254
>>1841260
>>1842677
holy fuck my sides

i dont know where this dipshit got the idea that you can't bike on a sidewalk. You're allowed to bike on the sidewalk in most places in the US. In certain cities it's restricted but not even most cities.
>>
>>1848216
The car, which is probably 2,000 pounds, give or take, hit the brakes as soon as it saw the bicycle. The bicycle was a much lighter vehicle yet makes no effort to stop or swerve whatsoever.

>>1849965
>I was doing something clearly retarded that I'm probably leaving out
>I damaged someone's car in the process
>oy vey, this is a dystopia
>>
File: 1658526677221358.jpg (9 KB, 175x288)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>1842573
>>
>>1840627
I don't blame sidewalk cyclists, just turn your brains on, you can't just yeet yourself over parking lot entrances.
>>
>>1840627
Panniers, more like painiers.
>>
this almost happened to me once but i wasn't going fast and was able to lock up both brakes and stop. it was a prius, i was on the sidewalk but my view of the street was obstructed by tall trees and construction equipment. i never heard the car, he was pulling into his driveway, he didn't see me either - right when i stopped, he was still on his phone and physically jumped when he finally saw me about 3ft from his car. whenever on sidewalks i dont speed anyways but i learned to be even more careful
>>
>>1840645
every fucking time
>>
>>1840957
Some British police still have common sense. No many, mind. But some.
>>
>>1841480
I think your dad had a ride on his sister and she gave birth to you. Here's a new English word for you to learn: Mong. It means: (You).
>>
>>1847022
Fuck you, wanker. Happy now? :^)
>>
>>1847039
Candlejack has stolen a pl
>>
>>1840918
Biking on the sidewalk in most places in the States is legal, idk what ur talking about
>>
>>1840627
riding too fast on sidewalk, shitty situational awareness, slow reaction
>>
>>1841394
your speedometer is probably off by like 10% but fair enough for not driving like a nigger
>>
>>1841394
Did she get a little someth'n in return?
>>
>>1840634
shorten it or it wont fit on the gravestone
>>
>>1840627
When will we get the /n/ and /o/ merger?
>>
>>1840898
Just use a car, retard.
>>
>>1854596
/n/ is incapable of surviving without a walled-off safe space where jannies can protect them from insults (and reality)
>>
>>1854596
That would be glorious if we kept /o/'s moderation.
>bikefags get a single thread
>any "muh cagers" thread gets nuked on impact
>train threads can come back
>we can get road infrastructure threads without problems
>>
>>1854664
>>>bikefags get a single thread
>>any "muh cagers" thread gets nuked on impact
/dbt/ is right there though
>>
Cagetrolls will never stop being asshurt that not everyone wants to be dependent on a car.
>>
>>1847039
yeah, it is
cause he turned out to be a fuckin brony and he was captured like a bitch.
>>
>>1842735
>The cager is being an oblivious retard and not taking precautions in a place that cyclists might cross your path
see the problem in your post?
>>
>>1854736
>oblivious retard
One vehicle stopped immediately. The other one just kept moving and flew right into the other vehicle.
>>
>>1841394
>driving a government mandate arbitrary speed limit to own the libs
All it shows is that you’re too pussy to speed
>>
>>1841394
based retard
>>
>>1854736
Enjoy getting hit by I car
>b-buh muh cager
the guy in the car doesn't have a broken collarbone, you do.
>>
>>1840627
Miring the Judo rolling fall.
>>
>>1841254
>waah wahh commies!!! Day of de rope !
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>1858525
Your troon ass would be the first to cry if the cyclist had gotten up and beat the cagie.
>>
>>1840639
>Never drive to the left of these lines unless you are:
> ...
> - Turning left across a single set of double yellow lines to enter or exit a driveway or private road, or make a U-turn.
Learn 2 Read
>>
>>1858547
>wah troon

fuck off retard
>>
>>1840627
assuming cycling on sidewalk is legal, cyclist was approaching an uncontrolled intersection(first come first go), he should have stopped, the car did stop before turning, the cyclists also should have stopped to make sure there are no cars coming
>>
>>1840645
>literally admitting the road is a warzone and everyone's designed to drive licensed war machines or else...
>>
>>1840627
nice roll
>>
>>1851523
ride to the vanishing point fren, look it up if you don't know what I mean
>>
>>1840634
he did take care, he stopped, if some idiot was going fast the wrong way on the footpath it was unreasonable to require dodging that, as long as he genuinely tried
>>
>>1840627
The best part of this anyone pretending there wouldn't have been an effectively identical collision if he was in a bike lane, with traffic....
>>
>>1864599
if there was a Protected bike lane that cuts open to allow cars to drive into mcdonalds, then ur argument would be moot because the opening would be a conscious reminder of cross traffic
the best part of your comment is how blind you are to existence of the shittiest infrastructure, even for cars; stroads
>>
File: 1636253767223.webm (454 KB, 782x460)
454 KB
454 KB WEBM
>>
>>1841353
Car came from right and biker from left so the car had the right of way.
>>
>>1849970
in Germany its Verboten. only kids younger than 8 are allowed to ride on the Sidewalk.
>>
>>1865988
this should be a labelled /o/ and /n/ banner
>>
>>1840627
cyclist shouldve slowed down and proceeded with caution seeing as how he was about the cross a driveway and didnt have a complete view of traffic.
>>
>>1866365
>he was about the cross a driveway
It's more-trafficked than a driveway, it's an incoming fast food lane... in America.
>>
>>1866368
good observation... Ive seen ham planets getting into waddling competitions with other hams to be the first to the counter at McDs.
>>
>>1865545
More like my total awareness that stroads are designed for accidents, and for bikes, that is much more dangerous. The best part of your comment is the naivety that cagie pilots can be "reminded" of anything other than stuffing goyslop in their holes.
>>
>>1865988
hahahahah it's like he was trying to hit him
>>
>>1840627
How did the giant fat dude fit into that car?
So many questions.
>>
>>1841363
It's unreasonable to expect a car to watch out for potentially too fast driving cyclists on the side walk

No it's really not. This carbrain needs to stop. Getting behind the wheel shouldn't give you the excuse to act like a retard and not pay attention to where you're pulling in, as you're yielding to the traffic you're cutting through. There's two lanes of travel, the opposite car lane and the sidewalk-lane. It takes a quarter of a second to check, but this is why drivers are required insurance.
>>
>>1865988
This an OP's webm are basically the same scenario. Driver is to yield to oncoming traffic before crossing.
>>
>>1867003
Driver doesn't have to yield you dunce. The cyclefag is using the road wrong.
>>
>>1867003
...except the cyclist is in the turning lane
>>
>>1867029
Change the bike to a car, yes has to yield. Change it back, situation is no different
>>1867076
Even had he turned, the car still would have hit him because the driver was blind and found at fault. It's basic road rules to yield to oncoming traffic.
>>
>>1866102
You don't have the same kind of irresponsible drivers over there. America is a hit and run zone.
>>
>>1867100
Car does not have to yield. The cyclefag is 100% at fault. Learn how to drive.
>>
>>1865988
where I live it is forbidden for cyclists to ride in streets/roads that are +80km/h
>>
>>1867002
The person in the vehicle in the webm DID stop, the cyclist didn't. Even if the cyclist was 100% in the right (lol) he's still an idiot for plowing in a stationary object at full speed
>>
>>1840627
I saw this happen once but the car just kept going on to the highway, i wonder if she got away.
>>
>>1840898
They're not worth to break traffic laws dipshit. All they have to do is get off their bike and walk.
>>
File: 1668808316225.jpg (321 KB, 1000x600)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>1840898
>t.
>>
>>1842733
>Driver does something retarded
>Other drivers: haha get fucked

>Biker does something retarded
>Other bikers: how could someone do that to a biker?
>>
>>1871799
Cyclists have female brains and are ultimately emasculated twinks.
>>
>>1841480
Sorry to say Hans but you're wrong, we have specific verbs for them for a reason. You ride a bike, you drive a car, not the other way around.
>>
outstandingly based, I hope he had permanent injuries, nothing better than seeing cyclist get absolutely mauled.
>>
>>1840634
>>1840663
>>1840805
>>1840835
this is wrong, even in the Netherlands a cyclist can be at fault and responsible for the damage if he did it on purpose, these strict liabilities are only in case of an actual accidentand are merely financial, not criminally liable

stupid poor cyclist
>>
>>1867100
>Change the bike to a car, yes has to yield.
Change the bike to a car and the cops get called because he’s driving on the wrong side of the road.
>>
>>1867002
>cyclists was too fast
>cyclists was on the wrong side
>cyclists didn't bother adapting to situation
Yep, 100% the cyclists fault.
>>
File: 1660891198056.webm (783 KB, 1280x720)
783 KB
783 KB WEBM
Who was in the wrong?
>>
>>1871899
Bikers, they make a turn through traffic while not in the turning lane. The driver is also dumb for not actually slowing down when he had ample time to see their intentions and decelerate enough to miss the bikers. Also bikers should have been more aware or their surroundings because they're on a bike.
>>
File: a.png (382 KB, 1143x645)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>1872080
I understand that you've never driven a car in your life, so fyi this is not a realistic stopping distance at highway speeds and trying to swerve around them would be suicide and would probably take out some bystanders at that intersection ahead.
>>
>>1872080
Car driver is not to blame. Cyclists in the wrong lane as usual.
Cyclists should stay away from such roads in general.
>>
>>1871899
>a pair of cyclists blindly turn into heavy traffic on the highway with cars bearing down on them from both directions and each gets flattened by a *different* car
Fucking lol.
>>
>>1840627
What the fuck.
They BOTH move like literal NPCs of some old open world game, yes even the fat blob in the car.
>>
>>1871899
>>1872080
They gave the driver two seconds to brake, and even the driver braked the moment those chucklefucks crossed the white line (and it looks like he did not hit them full force), that's not enough time to avoid getting hit.
>>
>>1842330
>>1842683
>>1842736
>>1842744
1) Nothing in the video indicates that the cyclist had to yield / respect red lights.
2) Unless lights indicate otherwise, left-turning traffic has to yield in this setup.
3) Random anon's pre-conceptions aka "common sense" or ass-pulled "stochastics" do not overrule the actual traffic rules (cf. 2)
4) From there being left-turning lanes in both direction (apparently yielding) it does not follow that there are traffic lights giving them right of way, in fact, the oppossite is likely, as both directions seem to be yielding/not moving.
5) I have a valid driver's license (Germany - how could you tell) and I question the conditions that allowed the quoted anons get their licenses.
6) Cyclists > cagers. Get effed.
>>
>>1871899
1) The government building this kind of infrastructure for cyclists.
2) The cyclists are a bit suicidal not giving long enough notice for their change of lane
999) The cager not preemptively decelerating as they approach cyclists in sketchy infrastructure.
>>
>>1867142
The cyclist road left space to the left out of fear some road raging asshole would kill him. So he rides slightly to the right to indicate that cars may pass him. Cuck got what he deserved I guess.
>>
>>1873947
Nun, ich lebe nicht in Deutschland, aber selbst wenn, würdest du dich nicht rühren, während ich dir im vorbeifahren den Spiegel von der Kiste tret. Bleib in deinem safe space cage
>>
File: .jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>1873947
>>1873954
Oh hey Germutt.
Thanks for this again :)
https://www.heise.de/news/Studie-Strassenverkehr-deckt-Kostenbedarf-nur-zu-36-Prozent-6196574.html
>>
>>1873968
>cars are 36% covered
>public transportation is 1/16th covered
>cycling is not covered at all
Nice self own retarded lycra faggot lmao.
>>
cute

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.