[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 67 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: neuneuroticket.jpg (53 KB, 900x506)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>1793425

Anything about public transport in Switzerland, Austria and Germany is fair game.
>>
File: 245196-HG20040916_24.jpg (38 KB, 680x378)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
first for vandalism!
>>
How is the situation in Germany, are the trains still packed af?

I've never felt so good that I don't have to live in your shithole country and endure all this misery. And it will only get worse in the future, thanks to your (((government))) and gullible plebs.
>>
>>1810023
duhmschweizer, bitte!
>>
File: thurbo_gtw.jpg (308 KB, 1600x900)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>Tendering for Schaffhausen - Singen railway line has been awarded to SBB, DB trains will stop running at the end of the year and be replaced by Stadler GTWs
>whole of Schaffhausen S-Bahn will thus be operated by SBB
can I get a HALLELUJAH
>>
>>1810023
Last weekend was the Pentecost weekend in Germany. The trains have always been overcrowded on that weekend but now people blame the 9 Euro Ticket for it for some reason.
That weekend, the ticket, a lot of large scale renovations and upgrades of the already over-capacity rail network and the lack of spare trains created a perfect storm and laid bare how neglected public transit truly has become by a vague goal to become profitable in the 90s and decades of conservative pro-car politicians that had control over the rail infrastructure to this very day.

Normally I don't notice a big change to be honest.
The RE trains are a bit more packed than usual, probably because some try to travel through Germany by regional trains and the RE ones are the fastest trains where the ticket is valid. But as soon as I get into the more local ones like an S-Bahn it's business as usual.
>>
File: 43fg3.png (651 KB, 764x948)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
>>1810038
The 2.5 *billion* euros spent on that retarded populist measure would have gone a long way to actually improve a train system so bad that it's causing trains to crash.
Or maybe Germany could actually fulfil their 30 year old commitment of expanding the access lines to the NEAT, like even fucking Italy did, and for which Switzerland invested a shitload of money.
Germany is a joke country.
>>
>>1810040
I wouldn't complain about the ticket too much. It created a lot media attention for public transit and demands for more affordable fares.
Sadly Germany doesn't have the same culture, political and societal willingness and laws to make rapid developments in rail. When the Swiss want to build a track, they just fucking do it. In Germany there will be a dozen lawsuits from environmentalists and NotInMyBackyard people as soon it gets announced and simple constructions turn into generational projects.
And when you have any idiots in power during those decades where they realize that every train track except like Berlin-Munich is unprofitable and hurr public infrastructure needs to turn a profit (???) they will can the project and built the 200th highway instead.
>>
>>1810040
>German politicians are a fucking joke.
FTFY
It is possible to laugh about those incompetent, criminal nutjobs, but not about the results of their actions.
At this point I'm almost sure we'll get a German Trump as chancellor in 2025.
>>
>>1810043
That's another thing that makes me fucking mad
Now politicians want "competition on the rail" because muh free market on an infrastructure that is inherently monopolistic by design.
Because it worked out so well for all the other private rails in the world
Be prepared for the future where the only remaining services are from Big City A to Big City B with no interopability, customer service or replacements or alternatives for canceled trains. You can just start your own train company after all!
Thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>1810043
>I wouldn't complain about the ticket too much.
I don't really care about the ticket much, because, and I thank God for it every day, I don't live in Germany. I just find it pathetic how a supposedly respectable country just takes retarded banana-republic tier populist measures, while leaving actual issues unsolved, and hurting neighboring countries because if it.

>>1810044
>muh politicians
and who voted for them?
>we'll get a German Trump as chancellor in 2025
You'll get an absolute majority of the Greens and finish the metamorphosis into eco-tyranny; then you'll pay 80% in taxes, transport everything by Lastenrad, eat literal bugs and have no heating or electricity to save the climate and fight the evil Putin.

I hate Germany so much it's unreal.
>>
File: FU4ny-dWUAA_U7H.jpg (156 KB, 1024x769)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>1810050
me 2. what a pathetic nation full of spineless, fagmask wearing cucks. pic related, RE42 to Leipzig today. Cant wait when the summer heat waves will come soon and the cuckmuzzled plebs in the trains will collapse en masse inside the fully packed trains without insufficient aircon. Such cucks dont deserve it better.
>>
>>1810056
>when the summer heat waves will come soon

Wouldn't be too sure about that. The media people have enough topics this summer.
No need to run the climate-change cow through the village this time.
>>
>>1810056
I always considered mask mandates to be absolute retardation (since it's obvious they're pointless, look at sweden), but there's a special place in hell for countries still having mask mandates on public transport even now.
>>
File: FU47qCzWYAAjAA1.jpg (131 KB, 1080x1177)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
Is this a normal day in germany? Even your ICEs are often delayed, sometimes to one hour - or even more if you are really unlucky. Thats literally 3rd world-level tier, impressive for a once sophisticated country where the punctuality of your trains were legendary.
>>
>>1810071
Yeah that sounds about right. Last time I got on a train was in September last year, roughly 350 km ride to see my relatives. Couple of delays and straight up trains that wouldn't arrive at all on almost every station. What a mess
>>
>>1810050
>I don't live in Germany.
>I hate Germany so much it's unreal.
lol. lmao
>>
Just to remind, this weekend is a big rail-event in the eastern part of Switzerland, to celebrate 175 years of railways. Will you CHADs also go there? For me from the western part its a steal, to travel there for just 26.50 in the first class - so i will for sure.

https://175-jahre.ch/region-ost/
>>
>>1810050
>an absolute majority of the Greens
After the upcoming black-outs and freeze deaths, that seems exceedingly unlikely.
They aren't even wrong about a lot of their "renewable power" talk, but they have no fucking idea how to pull it off without getting a significant chunk of us killed.
Are you Swiss? Lobby your government to disconnect from the German power grid ASAP. It is going to fail in the near-term future.
>>
>>1810116
No, it's 30something francs for the Ostwind Tageskarte plus x2 for me and the wife, I'm poor as shit and can't afford that.
>>
>>1810012
https://www.spiegel.de/auto/fahrberichte/neun-euro-ticket-metronom-verbietet-fahrradmitnahme-in-zuegen-a-34562377-b395-4eec-841f-f8eceac8dfb7
>>
>>1810033
na, but you can get a fuck you from me.
>>
File: 704x396.jpg (69 KB, 704x396)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>1810069
>I always considered mask mandates to be absolute retardation
I always liked mask mandates, because it keeps the retards at bay. Like all the idiots sperg out and rather take the car and suddenly only friendly and nice people left in the train.
>>
>>1810016
>senseless destruction of property
>brown hand
Checks out.
>>
>>1810144
I'd never bother with taking a bicycle on a train in Germany anyway, it's too much of a headache to figure out which trains allow it and which don't and how much it costs and when and where the bicycle ticket remains valid. Fuck all that noise. If I wanted to travel by train with a bike regularly I'd just take a folding bike in a bag, those don't count as bicycles, they count as large luggage.
>>
Hi bros, in the end of the month I'll be flying in to Dortmund, where can I buy the 9€ ticket to travel to Hamburg or Munchen? What are the best cities to visit in Germany? Is Berlin worth the time?
>>
>>1810134
>swiss
>poor
How do you fuck up that bad?
t. Poor
>>
>>1810190
Everywhere. At a train station at any fucking ticket vending machine. Practically all bus drivers sell it as well.
You can even buy it online: https://www.bahn.de/angebot/regio/9-euro-ticket
>>
>>1810190
Any rail ticket machine, any rail service point, any service point of any local transport agency. Reminder that it's only valid with your name written on the line and a photo ID alongside it.

Whether certain cities are worth visiting especially on slow regional trains depends on how much time you have for your trip overall and whether you wanna maintain Dortmund as your base of operation (maybe you have free lodging with someone you know) or whether Dortmund just happens to be your arrival point for planet ticket cost reasons and you're willing to focus on another region or whether you want to see as many different regions as possible. For travelling with slow ass regional trains you will have to assume that your average straight line speed is around 40-50 kph depending on how many times you have to switch trains, so a journey from Dortmund to Hamburg takes 5-6 hours, to Berlin 7-8 hours and to Munich 10-11 hours. Also prepare to miss a connection every so often. If you wanna see another corner of the country you better make it count by staying a for few days, you're not gonna zip there, see the city and zip back in a day. For cities worth seeing in Germany the countless articles you can find on Google are probably better advisors than me.
>>
>>1810190
>Is Berlin worth the time?
Honestly: No. That said, skipping Berlin when visiting Germany is probably a little odd.
>>
>>1810194
>whether Dortmund just happens to be your arrival point for planet ticket cost reasons
That's exactly the reason, Dortmund is just my entry point so I'll start exploring from there and not go back at the end of the day. Also I haven't booked a flight back so I have plenty of time, although my budget on other end is rather limited.
With this 9€ ticket do I still have to book my place on regional trains or is just be at the station and time and go inside when the train I want arrives?
What's the better website to check German train timetable and connections?

>>1810196
A while back I spoke with this German chick and she told me to visit Hamburg, that is really nice, more so than Berlin. I still want to go there, even though I'm not into the Berghain or electronic music scene I do want to see as much of the old -2nd WW- Berlin as possible.
I like to walk a lot so visiting some of the places where Bourne Identity was filmed would be neat as fuck. Or rent a bike and cover the city for a couple days at least.
>>
>>1810204
I actually liked the rural areas south of Dortmund, many quaint little towns, good beer, nice food. Düsseldorf is pretty party in summer. If you want to go for the big cities, Hamburg, it's really nice.
>>
>>1810204
Hamburg: Absolute must-visit. Especially for Miniatur Wunderland, but also in general.
If you land in Dortmund, as >>1810209 says, there is a lot to see in the closer area.
Düsseldorf, Cologne, Bonn...maybe take a ride on the Wuppertaler Schwebebahn or go hiking along the Ruhr river.
Berlin is without exaggeration a fucking shithole. As a German, I'm embarrassed by the entire city: Its people, its rulers and its absolute state.
>>
>>1810209
>>1810219
I will be going alone and although I love hiking I already do that a lot in my own country, I want to see old city centers, monuments and statues, quaint streets and churches, maybe lay down in some nice park. Other than that and as I've said I would love to find that 90s german vibe you get from the movies, even though I know very well it doesn't exist anymore anywhere in western Europe.
>>
>>1810223
Sounds like you should take a look at the German section of the "1000 Places to see before you die" guide and tick those off.
>>
>>1810223
>>1810225
ISBN: 3961415935
>>
>>1810223
If you want old and quaint go to small cities like Marburg, Trier, Heidelberg, Freiburg i.B., Rothenburg o.d.T., Bamberg.
>>
>>1810225
>>1810226
>>1810227
Thanks a lot for the recommendations, boys. Just to finish the off topic, how hard is it to hitchhike in Germany?
>>
>>1810229
I'm not sure how long it takes to find a ride because it's unusual and drivers may be hesitant, but at the very least I can assure you it's legal and you won't be given a hard time as long as you don't blatantly violate traffic safety in the process.
>>
>>1810098
>you can only hate a country you live in
lol, lmao
>>
>>1810027
Seethe more, Ossi :)
You will never be swiss
>>
>>1810146
Nice and friendly people like you who have petty little power fantasies of forcing people to wear a disgusting cloth over their face for no logical reason other than to signal their submission to the government and insult everyone putting this silly rule into question, and get triggered at people who don't obey this dumb rule.
Call me crazy but that doesn't sound nice and friendly at all. Sounds like a bunch of Mitläufer like in any totalitarian system who just enjoy feeling powerful by subjugating and snitching on others.
>>
>>1810191
It's a long story but basically uprooted by boomer parents and had to restart my life at 30
>>
>>1810239
Yeah anon it's not illegal to ask for a ride.
>>
>>1810241
Rent free
>>
>>1810244
Dude, you're human garbage. Not having you around is a blessing.
>>
>>1810251
no, your cocksucking bootlickers are. Now get your boosters, wear the fagmask and wageslave for the system and NEETs like me - while i am chilling on my couch the whole day and leeching off your tax money.
>>
>>1810251
>the "nice and friendly" guy calling others human garbage
>>
>>1810244
>Call me crazy
You're a retarded nutbag.
>>
>>1810273
>duhmschweizer is a proud SVP Sozialhilfeempfänger!
imagine my surprise
>>
>>1810419
>nice and friendly
>>
File: IMG_20220611_141053_160.jpg (339 KB, 1600x1200)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
Fellow germans, how was this weekend in the 9€-cattlecars so far? As a swiss i couldnt complain - the train trip to the eastern part was nice and most time the first class coaches were half-empty, as oppose to the plebs class full with noisy rugrats, mutts and other hoi-polloi who were too stingy to pay the 8 francs difference for a 1st class ticket. I didn't care about the events themselves, since the venues were also full with people - and i hate people. So I did rather go hiking in the beautiful nature of Appenzell, without all the riff-raff. And then i was lucky to have the opportunity to ride a historic train (a BDe 4/4 "Wyländerli from SBB Historic plus some EW1 coaches) from St. Margarethen to Landquart - that was really nice. The old cars indeed have more soul.
>>
>>1810917
Why are you such a pretentious asshole in every post?
>>
>>1810939
he's swiss
>>
>>1810946
being pretentious is normally a big nono in swiss zwinglian society.
>>
>>1810939
autism
>>
>>1810065
It looks now like there is indeed a heat wave coming next weekend to europe - up to 37 degrees celsius in some regions in Germany. Das wird echt spassig die sich anbahnende Bahnpokalypse des Maskenpöbels lässig von zuhause aus in der klimatisierten Wohnung am Grossbildschirm mitverfolgen zu können.

https://www.wetteronline.de/14-tage-wetter
>>
>>1811062
lmao klappstuhlchad
>>
File: hängematte.png (1.22 MB, 1099x895)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>1811067
>>
>>1811067
>klappstuhl
Didn't most people get one for gamescom?
Going there without one is grob fahrlässig uezs.
>>
Why Germany refuse to build any meaningful network of 300km/h+ high speed rail track that do not need to slow down mid-trip for legacy sections
I asked Siemens and their answer was "to protect environment"
But wouldn't attracting more people onto train but providing faster and more reliable service better achieve the goal?
>>
>>1811132
I have no idea what the reply by Siemens is supposed to mean there, but the general idea is that lines in Germany are supposed to be multi-purpose.
All types of traffic (long/short-distance, passenger/freight) are supposed to use the same lines, the same tracks.

That's rather difficult, if not impossible, on 300+ km/h lines. A too massive variation in speed between trains extremely lowers the capacity of a line.
The layout of lines designed for trains capable of speeds that high also often makes the use by weaker trains impossible. Take the KRM: Only ICE3 and ICE4 are allowed to run there due to the steep inclination. No other types of train.

Unlike a country like France, Germany has many large agglomeration zones, and unlike Japan, those zones aren't essentially along a straight line.
>>
>>1811306
>All types of traffic (long/short-distance, passenger/freight) are supposed to use the same lines, the same tracks.
But why
Korea tried to build a high speec line together with an urban rail, but realized the extra cost on signaling system and the loading gauge for high spees train will cost too much extra and not to mention disruption to urban rail service, and decided to split the project.
Japan currently have the Seikan tunnel sharing track between freight and high speed rail, which severely limit train speed at this section, and also restrict freight train operation, causing them to think of how to separate high speed train operation by time to allow the trains run faster whenever they operate
And China simply banned freight trains from high speed rail tracks, while also pushing out slow passenger trains from high speed track with new low speed train locomotives and as high speed track gain speed improvement

> The layout of lines designed for trains capable of speeds that high also often makes the use by weaker trains impossible. Take the KRM: Only ICE3 and ICE4 are allowed to run there due to the steep inclination. No other types of train.

Supposedly, a high speed line should be designed with as little gradient as possible, to allow high speed operation.

>Unlike a country like France, Germany has many large agglomeration zones, and unlike Japan, those zones aren't essentially along a straight line.
Hamburg-RhineRuhr-Frankfurt-Munich is on a single line the same way as Japanese cities are on a single line from Sapporo to Kagoshima. And yet Japan still manage to build high speed rails to cities outside this line, like to Hokuriku and Niigata.
>>
>>1811369
>RhineRuhr
Cologne/Düsseldorf? Okay. The ruhrzone? Could be easily skipped to save on time.
Also doesn't change it extremely lengthens the trip-time between Hamburg and Frankfurt:
Cologne-Hannover-Berlin makes sense.
Hamburg-Cologne-Frankfurt not so much, but you need Hamburg-Cologne, Cologne-Frankfurt as well as Hamburg-Frankfurt (at least also stopping in Hannover).

Germany isn't remotely as easy to turn into an efficient HSR-network as Japan or France.
Deutschlandtakt looks like a good plan towards that effort. We need to put that plan into action instead of continuously creating new Luftschlösser, that never come to fruition anyway.
>>
>>1810939
To troll retards like you who take the bait
>>
>>1810204
if you're in the Berlin area and want some history memes I highly recommend Potsdam. iirc you can get a railpass that includes the train to Potsdam plus the airport along with general Berlin travel. Yeah there's not much to see but it's still cool seeing the Reichstag with your own eyes or witnessing the majesty of the Victory Column or Brandenburg Gate in real life. I think I enjoyed Austria more though as far as general pre-war Germanic culture goes but I'm sure a million autistic yuropoors are gonna screech about all the cultural differences kek
>>
File: db0.jpg (29 KB, 349x642)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>1811931
>>1812075
You're a pretentious asshole again. Is it because you're frustrated poorfag neet in tutorial mode easy rich Switzerland?
>>
>>1812127
He's Swiss, they're all like that. It's probably an inferiority complex.
>>
>>1812127
I'm not that anon and I'm not a neet. Was just saying it as it is.

>>1812164
Swiss have a superiority complex usually. Not me because I'm a poorfag and a loser but then again I'm not your average swissfag. I just want to be left alone with my choo choo trains.
>>
>>1812127
I'm not the swiss anon, I was just traveling in Europe last year and enjoyed Potsdam
>>
Are bike tickets discounted atm?
Are child (dog) tickets discounted atm?
Could I fit my cargo bike and dog on a RE train heading towards Berlin on a Sunday evening or will they be rammed?
>>
>>1812251
no, no, no, no and yes.
>>
>>1810050
>pay 80% in taxes, transport everything by Lastenrad, eat literal bugs and have no heating or electricity to save the climate and fight the evil Putin
that's what I'm voting for
>>
File: IMG_3047.jpg (848 KB, 1440x1920)
848 KB
848 KB JPG
>>1810219
>Berlin is without exaggeration a fucking shithole.
this is kind of the reason to go see it. It's really crazy to see a European capital in such a state. It is also really interesting to see something so different, lots of people really like it. It's polar opposite to a city like Hamburg, but they're both very cool. Once you get to Hamburg it's not so long to get to Berlin, I say definitely worth it.
>>
>>1812251
No, you don't want to travel this weekend in the german cattle cars, when a heat wave is coming and the trains will be packed af without any working aircon or even space to breath, even less if you still wear the retard-mask. There will be a lot of suffering, pain and misery - this is going to be a DBacle indeed.

https://www.wetter.de/cms/erste-hitzewelle-2022-mit-bis-zu-38-grad-wochenende-extrem-heiss-mit-neuen-hitzerekorden-im-juni-4986648.html
>>
>>1812278
I never mentioned this weekend you swiss moron lmao
>>
>looks for a connection on the 9th
>wants to travel on the 8th
I think, someone should tell them, that connection does not work out on Friday.
>>
>>1812278
duhmschweizer, please!
>>
>>1810050
>You'll get an absolute majority of the Greens and finish the metamorphosis into eco-tyranny; then you'll pay 80% in taxes, transport everything by Lastenrad, eat literal bugs and have no heating or electricity to save the climate and fight the evil Putin.

god I wish
>>
>>1812631
I dream about sending cagers to re-education camps and brand car love as a sing of bourgeois tendencies that need to be eradicated from society!
>>
Holy shit, absolutely BASED bikechad forces cuck bus to emergency brake, causing 11 little virgin cuck children and their tranny teacher to get hurt. Bikechads can't stop fucking WINNING
>>
>>1813168
>blatant straw man posting
duhmschweizer, please.
>>
>>1813170
Eat my turd you fucking fagot aaahahahaha
>>
https://piped.kavin.rocks/watch?v=-q-TPRrM6Ro
Where would something like this be possible in Germany?
Where could an ICE be pulled through a tram network?

Karlsruhe, I suppose, but elsewhere?
>>
>>1813705
I'm not clicking on that shit. nice try I guess.
>>
>>1813744
That's a well-known youtube-proxy.
It's completely equivalent to
https://youtube.com/watch?v=-q-TPRrM6Ro
except Google doesn't get your data.
>>
>>1810069
>since it's obvious they're pointless, look at sweden),
You mean the laughing stock of Scandinavia which had more deaths than their cousins in Denmark and Norway?
I trust the Asians more, Japs and Taiwanese and Koreans know how it's done. Masks make perfect sense and they're a minimal intrusion.
>>
File: abodisco.jpg (35 KB, 400x264)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>1813833
>inb4 muh cuck muh freedom rant by extremely triggered IQ<85 Swiss
>>
>>1810146
Kek reminds me of when I was in Berlin and an anti-masker started chimping out at an old lady who asked him to put on his mask. Two Bundeswehr men, probably going home for weekend leave, proceeded to order him to apologize to the Oma and then shoved him off the tram when he refused.
>>
>>1810190
>Is Berlin worth the time?
Yes. Museum Island alone makes it worth it. Check out the National Painting Galleries, Altes Museum, Neues Museum, and then just walk up Unter den Linden from there to see Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, and Humboldt University.
>>
>>1810244
>Fucking Medieval people figured out there was some correlation with coofing and disease
>Asians all wear masks when they feel sick as a sign of respect to those around them and understanding of basic germ theory
>White people chimp out and equate wearing a mask to ITS ANNUDAH STASI AAAAAA
Why is this
>>
>>1812262
Berlin is unironically better off than Paris or Rome in the cleanliness department.
I live in Brazil and I felt at home in Rome kek. Fucking rubbish everywhere.
>>
>>1813841
>White people
You misspelled US Republicans
>>
>>1813847
There are plenty of """natural medicine""" Hippies and such in Germany who also got pissy and bitchy
>>
>>1813850
Switzerland has a pretty strong /pol/ faction, complete with alu hats and flat earth. Their chimp out over the last two years was pretty spectacular and the left the mental planes of reality for good. Sputim made some nice vids about it (turn on subtitles) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KlSlENicso
>>
File: sheeeeeit.jpg (195 KB, 1000x750)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>1813857
wrong video, real freak parade is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAXUO9O3byE
>>
>>1813857
holy fuck swiss german is a whole mess, t. bong who was only ever taught hochdeutsch (which I've now learnt no one actually speaks) in school

ironically it's actually more intelligible to me with the schwizerdütsch subtitles rather than "normal" german.
>>
>>1813841
>White people
You mean "alternative medicine nutcases".
In Germany the anti-corona-vaxx movement ("Querdenken 711") was literally started by the left-green milieu, which had always been opposed to standard vaccinations of all types.
Then the wind turned (the people higher in their hierarchy decided that vaccination is a must) and then they tried their best to mark all the anti-vaxxers as Nazis.
"We? We never were against the vaxx. That's always been the Nazis and we are no Nazis!"

Forcing a vaccination is most certainly anti-constitutional. A strong recommendation would have been A-okay in my eyes, though.
I'm personally vaccinated and "boostered", but only because that was my own, personal, free choice. (You have to sign off exactly that when taking the vaccination after all.) Had the government made it compulsory, I would have objected.
>>
>>1813833
Germs are ultra cucked. All they have done in the entirety of their history is to beg the government to look after them, to give them retarded constraints because they are too dumb to function on their own. No wonder Germland is the birth place of Nazism and Socialism, two of the most braindead collectivist Ideologies in history.
>>
>>1810146
You sound smart and well grounded. Thanks to this mentally Germany has always been a bastion of civility and stability.
>>
>>1814143
Read
>>1814122
>>
>>1814193
duhmschweizer, please.
>>
>>1814208
Say what you want but that's simply the fact, calling me a Dummschweizer won't change anything. You're in denial, germs are cucks, you simply cannot refute this
>>
>>1814327
>Dummschweizer
It's duhmschweizer, duhmschweizer!
>>
>>1814347
Ahmed, May I ask why?
>>
>>1814395
If you want to find Ahmeds, you may want to look over at >>>/o/ .
There are practically no "Buntdeutsche" with an interest in /n/ - at least if RL is anything to go by.
>>
>>1813833
>You mean the laughing stock of Scandinavia which had more deaths than their cousins in Denmark and Norway?
>omg other countries are laughing at us we must give up our freedom
lmfao
And Sweden still had fewer deaths than Germany derp. And the death count was mainly raised by wrong decisions taken with old folks homes at the very beginning derp.
stay coping, masks have never been empirically proven to do anything at all.
>>
>>1813835
>believes the mask meme because government told him so and against all empirical evidence
>calls other low iq
o i am laffin
>>
>>1813841
Asians wearing masks has never prevented them having flu epidemics.
Every year just as many people die from flu in asian countries as everywhere else.
>>Fucking Medieval people figured out there was some correlation with coofing and disease
And the mask mandate simply meant people coofing went happily around town because muh mask I'm protecting people, instead of doing what doctors were saying from the beginning to tell people to stay home at the first symptom. So masks were literally counter productive.
>>
>>1814030
>stupid people have X opinion
>"I'm going to have the opposite opinion, just because stupid people have that opinion. I'm very smart"
>>
>>1814483
>stay coping, masks have never been empirically proven to do anything at all.
wait I have to correct myself, they've been proven to get microplastics into people's lungs, reduce oxygen intake and inhibit speech development in small children because they couldn't see people's faces. They also caused mountains of unnecessary trash.
>>
>>1813841
>>1814486
Spain (40m people, average age 44.9) had 1459 flu deaths in 2019
Japan (80m people, average age 48.6) had ca. 3600 flu deaths in 2019.

Japan had MORE flu deaths than Spain despite muh masks (and despite heaving one of the best health systems in the world).
>>
>>1814489
Japan has 120 million people, not 80, and they have less than triple the Spanish deaths
>>
>>1814501
fair enough, my bad.
Though the difference is still negligible
1459/47 = 31
3600/125 = 29
>>
>>1814504
Then you have to take into account that Japan is older, and older people are more at risk, and that the country is generally more crowded than Spain.
>>
Insane amounts of butthurt itt.

>I'm swiss
>but I hate Germany so much I must post about it 236529362368 times

Just stay where you are, Fonduefresse
>>
>>1814543
I hate Germany so much it's unreal.
Why are germs such collectivist subordinate cucks?
>>
>>1814545
why are you such an obnoxious cunt?
>>
>>1814487
That's how they are trying to "educate" their own.
If they say "people opposing vaccination are Nazis", their own people can't really oppose the vaccination anymore.
Don't tell them the first vaccination mandates on German soil were enacted by the Nazis.
>>
>>1814608
Sex
>>
>>1814545
t. SVP Sozialhilfeschweizer with zero(0) friends
Why don't you fuck off and be a stupid cunt somewhere else sperglord?
>>
>>1814545
duhmschweizer, everybody hates you here, just like in real life.
>>
>>1814613
>You can't delete posts this old.
...meh.
>Don't tell them the first vaccination mandates on German soil were enacted by the Nazis.
Correction: This is wrong. Sorry.
>>
>>1814506
>average age 44 vs 48
again, negligible difference.
>more crowded than spain
nope, in Spain the vast majority live in very dense cities.
however Japan does have a better health system, that would rather explain the sligh discrepancy of slightly more aged population + slightly less flu mortality. But the difference is still so small, it's within statistical error. If the masks were doing anything, there would be a noticeable difference.
Same with Sweden and other countries. So they had more deaths than other scandi countries, yet fewer than Germany, which has been extremely autistic about mask usage and other restrictions. So saying that masks actually do something has no empirical basis outside of laboratory experiments.
>>
>swisschad posts he hates germany
>rakes in the (You)s
truly a master baiter
>>
>>1814982
Thanks, Anon. Who doesn't love watching germs seethe
>>
File: 1619172687570.png (959 KB, 1342x1774)
959 KB
959 KB PNG
>>1814982
>>1814994
fuck off samefag
>>
>>1814997
lol the left cannot meme
>>
>>1815006
duhmschweizer fuck off!
>>
>>1815010
Seethe more, you will never be swiss. Now cope
>>
Can anybody explain to me what the stupid Swiss is sperging about and why?
>>
>>1815052
Wouldn't you sperg out if you were surrounded by literal retards?
>>
File: derp.png (31 KB, 398x171)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>1814997
>>
>>1814751
I like your coping mechanism
>>
>tfw got covid while using the 9€ ticket and now on a forced break for 2 weeks
Fuck I want to go again
>>
https://www.eisenbahn-unfalluntersuchung.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/EUB/Zwischenberichte/2022/79_Zwischenbericht_Ebenhausen-Schaeftlarn.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

>Menschlicher Fehler
Gut, war zu erwarten. Die pflichtige Kontaktaufnahme mit dem Fdl nach Zwangsbremsung muss konsequent durchgesetzt werden.
>>
>>1814030
>the anti-corona-vaxx movement ("Querdenken 711") was literally started by the left-green milieu
Revisionism-bob is back. Just avoid eyecontact and he'll shut it.
>>
>>1815834
Why are novaxxers always this low education / low income garbage people?
>>
>>1816038
All non-vaxxers I know in real-life are families where both parents got their academic degrees and generally advocate a green agenda.
Which is OKAY. The government should not be able to force people to inject themselves with medicine.
That said, it would probably be best, if they simply did it out of their own volition. Even for themselves and their children.
>>
File: 1639470346273.gif (59 KB, 400x300)
59 KB
59 KB GIF
>>1816065
>non-vaxxers I know in real-life are families where both parents got their academic degrees
But Anon, you don't know people with academic degrees.
>>
It's amazing that there still are people who are treating this """"vaccine"""" like it isn't practically useless and causing uncountable side effects. I mean, yeah we get it, your a spineless tool and fell for the pressure and thought you'd get your life back, and now you don't want to accept that you let yourself be injected with the gene altering mystery fluid, so you think that lashing out at those who were smart enough not to get the "jab" will make it easier, but bruh just get over it and stop the cope, it's sad.
And yeah I totally can believe that "science" on masks radically changed from "they're useless" to "we must all wear masks or it's the end of the world" in a matter of a few days, with literally all figures of authority accepting to completely change their mind on this right away, because we all know that happens all the time in the world of science.
>>
File: 1637423783284.gif (46 KB, 300x272)
46 KB
46 KB GIF
>>1816250
Take your meds, schizo.
>>
I still don't get why those antivaxxers do all their drama in this thread. Like irl nobody gives a shit here and guys like duhmschweizer are so fucking stupid that you can make them out on an anonymous board
>>
>>1816302
>nobody gives a shit
>literally 20 posts itt REEEEEEEing at le evil antivaxxers

>>1816291
QED
>>
>>1816250
/Pol/iticians are trash. All of them. Sometimes they make decisions, that are actually helping their people, but in most cases it's mostly about who promised them the most in exchange for that decision. They are maximising their local profit function: acting in the best interest of their voters more often than not doesn't do that. And the professional media people aren't helping, since they are largely in on the scheme. They even feel "save enough" at this point, that they aren't trying to hide it anymore. There are more than enough powers covering their asses. After all, who could dare to call them names for "doing the right thing"?

Which isn't helping /n/, either. Using public transport shouldn't be "the right thing to do", it should be "the most efficient, most convenient thing to do". And it could easily be that.
It's not a sacrifice to use public transport. Why do the media people keep treating it like that? The only exception, that comes to mind, is Harald Schmidt with his "Black Mamba".
>>
>>1816525
Since Trump, our society is just moving in waves of CURRENT THING, and those movements have all the basic totalitarian traits
>based on some emotional hysteria
>pushed constantly through all MSM outlets
>demand adhesion from everyone and excludes dissenters
>politicians jump on the bandwagon because spineless
and most perversely:
>the followers feel empowered to go against dissenters

This leads to a massive level of contempt for others: The expectation is to simply fall in line, or you're a deviant who is damaging society. This you can apply to /n/: "ride the fucking train you bigot". No convincing, no making it attractive, just expecting it out of emotional hysteria (muh climate change, muh putin, muh traffic, whatever).

Notice that when you actually confront these people, you get replies like >>1816291 or >>1816302, no argument, just insulting the dissenters, because they feel so sure in their position out of its massiveness, not because it's in any way dialectically sound.
>>
File: 1636595409385.gif (2.9 MB, 200x200)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB GIF
>>1816532
>Notice that when you actually confront these people, you get replies like >>1816291 (You) or >>1816302, no argument, just insulting the dissenters
But there was no dissent, just a nobody spouting nonsense not even remotely based in reality. You think facts are a matter of opinion and every opinion matters. That is wrong.
Now go back to /pol/ and leave /n/ in peace, this is about touring bike, not your shit antivaxxer victimhood.
>>
>>1816576
>nonsense not even remotely based in reality
>no actual argument
QED
>>
>>1816601
>QED
QED
>>
>>1814489
>>1814501
>>1814504
Spain is really pro mask desu so not sure this comparison would prove much anyway. Even without having to wear one by law, people were wearing them outside in the park in a few different spanish cities I went to, not to mention indoors/on the metro.
>>
Just poppin' by to say that this is by far the worst thread on /n/ right now, and that I wish death upon everyone who posted ITT myself included.

I will never take the vaxx btw because I am an eastern european superhuman. Thanks for listening
>>
>>1816576
wow the brain damage from the vaxx is lasting this long?
>>
>>1816576
+1, nobody gives a fuck about antivaxxers.guys should fuck off back to /pol/ if thy need to spew their schizo shit.

>>1816930
>I am an eastern european superhuman.
And then you shit up the CHAD thread because muh vaxx and then you wonder why everybody hates you fucktards.
>>
>>1811092
Ultrachad
>>
>>1811132
Maybe it doesn't apply in your particular case, but generally speaking the German automobile lobby has wormed its way into railway politics, steadily destroying good train transport of humans and cargo for decades now. The 9€ ticket is a huge exception from the norm
>>
>>1813861
Fuuuuuuuck.
>>
>>1817086
Can't shit up what's already shit, my little upset boy.
>>
>>1816532
>>demand adhesion from everyone and excludes dissenters
Yeah, how dare a movement exclude those from its ranks who do not agree with it. How dare they! Man, you really do love to see yourselves as victims, you paranoid whiny fools. You have no idea what it's like to suffer from real oppression. I doubt you'd be able to stand it, you seem very...weak.
>>
File: 9-Euro-Tickets_VBB.jpg (150 KB, 640x679)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>1810012
>89 Prozent loben das 9-Euro-Ticket
https://www.lvz.de/politik/9-euro-ticket-89-prozent-der-nutzerinnen-und-nutzer-loben-das-angebot-3KAAVNCWQFCJHO4ZYMNT3G5YDA.html

I don't feel like complaining either, but 89% seems a little high.
Does anyone have the online answer sheet they did the study with?
>>
Imagine being proud of being Eastern """European""". Lmfao
>>
>>1817192
>Imagine
You can't.
Thanks for draining all of our countries of gypsies btw. Their caravans go well next to your muslim and african neighbourhoods.
>>
>>1816924
The comparison is about flu seasons before the coof, dumdum.
>>
>>1816635
>still no argument
while I wrote a reasoned post. You don't seem to know what QED means.
>>
>>1817086
>nobody gives a fuck about antivaxxers
>literally dozens of countries introduced le vaxpass just to make life shitty for antivaxxers
>over a year of constant qvetching in the media about le evil antivaxxers
>anons still getting mad over antivaxxers itt
seems more like we live rent free in the vaxxies heads tbqh
>>
>>1817133
>Yeah, how dare a movement exclude those from its ranks who do not agree with it.
At least you admit that CURRENT THING is essentially a totalitarian movement
>>
>>1817188
I have no problem believing that people are so stupid they just think
>herp derp ticket cheap me likey
without actually thinking about the 2.5 bn they had to pump into this scheme, and how much actual improvement of the decaying infrastructure would have been possible with it instead; or how much tax money is going into this scheme; or how much it will further raise inflation.

tl;dr yeah I can see germans being stupid
>>
>>1817404
I meant more like nobody gives a shit about your "opinion" or if you're happy or not.
>>
>>1817404
Who are you talking to? Go away, /pol/tard, be stupid somewhere else.
>>
File: harald_fgsfds.jpg (32 KB, 335x352)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>1816525
>The only exception, that comes to mind, is Harald Schmidt with his "Black Mamba".
Too based for the TV-sphere of 2022.

By the way: Has anyone here ever been to the model railway from his show at Nürtingen station (his birth place)?
Is that still there?
>>
>>1814997
>Muh /pol/

seethe
>>
>>1817814
Hows neetbux in Switzerland? Enough for Denner or do you have to go to Aldi?
>>
>>1817528
>>1817445
QED: Rent free.
>>
>>1817884
QED
>>
>>1817884
>>1817892
QED: Rent free.
>>
>>1817892
QED
>>
File: 5ad.png (156 KB, 498x615)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>1817930
>>1817929
>>1817892
>>
>>1817944
QED
>>
File: deutschebahn.png (796 KB, 677x1260)
796 KB
796 KB PNG
Was traveling from Würzburg to Ulm last weekend with a friend because 9 ticket.
2nd train going back:
>got 4 seat-table at the very back together with others.
>train was super crowded
>had like 7 beers beers
>train got super empty in the last 2 hours
>got the back of the car to ourselves
>had to piss really bad
>both toilets broken
>everyone in the train needed to piss
>put on jacket because i thought i could sweat my blader empty
>didn't work
>emptied my bottle of apfelsaftschorle and asked the conductor if he could open one of the toilets so I could piss in the bottle
>everyone on the train heard
>he agreed
>relieved myself
>put pottle under my jacket as to not bother enyone with my STEAMING HOT BOTTLE OF PISS
>went back to seat
>friend already laughing
>smack bottle onto table, he bursts out in laughter
>apparently multiple people on the train started asking around for bottles
>lmao
Didn't piss myself, got drunk on 30ct beer, train was okay too, 8/10
>>
>>1818300
Sounds like an adventure, Anon. :-)
>>
>>1818300
>both toilets broken
DB...
>>
>>1810071
yeah you see that all the time

but as someone who uses ICE almost every month, they are still pretty okay. You just get a train once in a blue moon that is so late that it fucks up your schedule but a 30 min delay for a 5 hour ride really doesnt matter
>>
>>1810069
masks are unironically based by keeping degens from spreading their germs on me and making me sick every month
It also makes public transport more bearable because I dont have to smell everyones bad breath as intensely

only weak gened individuals complain about masks
>>
File: 1644049077920.jpg (32 KB, 320x320)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>1818687
This. People are disgusting and the more barriers you can put between you and them, the better.
I mean, basic hygiene, amirite?
>>
>>1818300
Happened to me in France once, 3 hour train ride, no toilets. No conductor either, but the train was practically empty and noone in my car, so I discreetly pissed in a bottle lmao

>>1818629
tbf the other day this happened to me here in Switzerland on a regioexpress train. Pic related is the stupid reply I got when I complained. Typical copypasta. This wouldn't happen if they just kept having toilets that drop everything onto the tracks ffs.
>>
File: gapejak.png (11 KB, 600x800)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>1818687
>only weak gened individuals complain about masks
>also I want people to wear a mask because otherwise I'll get the coofies
>>
File: 1651719890595.jpg (47 KB, 583x561)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>1818693
>97% toilet uptime
I don't believe that for a minute.
>>
File: 1655689553839.gif (1.95 MB, 280x338)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>1818694
>I don't want to know how infections work.
>Oh no, i have the coof and will die, how could that happen to me?
Many such cases.
>>
>>1818693
>This wouldn't happen if they just kept having toilets that drop everything onto the tracks ffs.
Well, that's out of the question now:
https://www.agrarheute.com/energie/gibt-bald-solarstrom-bahngleis-594739
>>
>>1818777
>oh no my superior genes will get me a deadly disease from simply being around other people on a train
>>
>>1818776
>doesn't count as toilet downtime if noone reports broken toilet
>noone reports broken toilet if the train doesn't have a conductor
>>
>>1818776
the 97% or that SBB keeps a statistic on toilet uptime? Because the later is guaranteed true.
>>
File: bw_220629.webm (423 KB, 272x480)
423 KB
423 KB WEBM
https://www.swr.de/swraktuell/baden-wuerttemberg/heilbronn/artikel-brand-zug-oehringen-bahnverkehr-gesperrt-100.html

webm-Quelle: https://twitter.com/AmazingPosts_/status/1542223657354903552
>>
>>1810012
https://www.handelsblatt.com/politik/deutschland/mobilitaet-billigschiene-so-viele-deutsche-kauften-das-9-euro-ticket/28468394.html
>21 Millionen "Sonderfahrscheine"
>10 Millionen Abonnenten
Also insgesamt 31 Millionen 9-Euro-Tickets im ersten Monat.
Bleibt die Frage, wie viele zusätzliche Fahrten damit verbunden sind.
Das Ticket lohnt sich ja schon ab 3 oder 4 Fahrten innerhalb einer Stadt.
>>
>>1818830
Oh, i see, it wasn't about DB. Yes, 97% for SBB might be true then.
For DB it can't be more than 60%.

>>1819083
This is an engrish board, you teutonic troglodyte.
>>
>>1819111
>This is an engrish board
Fair point.
Although while that is technically true, that specific rule was removed years ago.
Check for yourself: You can't report posts for "not English" anymore.
Also, does it make much sense to talk about a German article in English?
>>
File: 1656307962404.jpg (31 KB, 512x384)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>1819115
>does it make much sense to talk about a German article in English?
If the entire discussion so far was english, yes, Anon.
It's a matter of courtesy and respect to your fellow degenerates.
>>
>>1819127
>degenerates
Stop projecting.
>>1819083
>>21 million "special tickets"
>>10 million subscribers
>So overall 31 million 9-Euro-Tickets during the first month.
>The questions remains, how many additional rides have taken place.
>The ticket already pays off with 3 or 4 city-limit rides, after all.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.