[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Singapore_MRT_Network.svg.png (1.22 MB, 2799x1567)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
Reminder that Singapore is the greatest city in the world wuthe best planning and public transportation.
There isn't a single city that does anything better
>>
>>1801568
Don't you mean One China?
>>
File: trash.png (182 KB, 404x266)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>1801568
>no trams
>>
>>1801568
Singapore is the most overrated country in the world
>>
File: shittymrt.jpg (2.1 MB, 2592x1944)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
>>1801574
Can I interest you fellas in a train thats confused about its identity as a tram above ground?
>>
>>1801568
Singapore more like singapoor lol lmao even
>>
File: peak_tram.jpg (359 KB, 1400x1453)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>>1801568
Hong Kong is far superior for mass transit appreciators

>>1801575
t. broke backpacker dirtbag who went to SEA expecting to bathe in narcotics and be worshiped as a white money god, got assblasted that the uppity slanteyes had the gall to tell him what he could and could not do
>>
>>1801577
Very good, Mister President
>>
>>1801598
Agreed. HK is far superior. Also cashless city as of 4 years ago.
>>
File: 1582525302803.jpg (14 KB, 538x538)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>1801598
>t. broke backpacker dirtbag who went to SEA expecting to bathe in narcotics and be worshiped as a white money god, got assblasted that the uppity slanteyes had the gall to tell him what he could and could not do
Damn this is some top tier anglo projection, not everyone are weird entitled tourists like you guys. Also who tf goes to SINGAPORE of all places expecting drugs, lmao.
Singapore and HK are all of the worst flaws of Chinese people and British "people" combined in city-state form. Individualistic, hyper-capitalist, honorless, hyper-authoriatian nanny state dystopias built unnecessarily vertical. There is almost nothing redeeming about either of them, and it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone's weird expectations of white worship.
>>
File: image.jpg (468 KB, 712x864)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>1801830
> honorless, hyper-authoriatian nanny state dystopias
Translation: waah waah I was promised drugs and child prostitutes but I can't even get cheap liquor waaah waaah this isn't what I came here for
>>
Brutal Autocracy.

Also, Tokyo is better.
>>
>Have public transit system
>One of the best in the world
>Profitable
>>
>>1801839
>Translation: I am a degenerate at heart so everyone else is a degenerate too
>no one is allowed to make fun of the shitty britoid ex-colonies wahh wahh
If you want a good authoritarian state with great transit, PRC is right there. If you want comfy liberal democracies with good transit, Japan and Taiwan are right there. Mind you, drugs are legal in none of them, since apparently that's your idea of a good time lol. Singapoor and HK are just totally outclassed by culturally similar nations which are close by, the mystique that surrounds either is solely a holdover from 50 years ago in boomer times when they were the only places accessible to Anglo tourists because everyone else in the region was poor or couldn't into English. Now they are just bygone socially stratified hellstates, the only defense people can mount of them are apparently "they aren't Thailand, u mad )))))))))".
>>
>>1801976
Funny you should mention Japan
>reeeeee the sushiman was uncomfortable with my bad manners and my inability to speak non-hentai japanese, this is LITERALLY white genocide!
-you

Also I thought you people were still mad at Taiwan because they aren't "based" and they allow gay marriage
>>
>>1801977
>tripfag
>schizo basically arguing with himself
sasuga
>>
File: images (3).jpg (16 KB, 619x495)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>1801568
When I was a little, ang moh , school boy back in the 80's, I used to take the 191 Leyland SBS bus back home. The fare was 25 cents. Sometimes the bus driver would just wave me on and I would then spend that on a Sarsi fizz or Milo in bag. Good times.
>>
>>1802013
Based, nowadays the driver still lets me on when I forget my Ezlink and I use that money to pay for milo peng from 7-11
>>
>>1802197
>milo peng from 7-11

What kind of degenerate gets milo peng from anywhere other than the kopitiam drinks stall
>>
>>1803699
Milo peng is milo peng, but bottled is based for the sbs ride
>>
>>1801598
If anything he is a Singaporean kek. Nobody shits on Singapore more than it's butthurt diaspora, I don't know why
>>
>>1801568
it really isn't
tokyo has a much greater rail density and frequency, only problem is it's more expensive
we don't even have HSR (t. Mahathir moment)

>>1801574
all rail is grade separated because we have the money
>>1801576
>shittymrt
yes
>>
>>1801568
Eh, I thought Singapore was overrated. Hot, humid, unpleasantly dense, filled with bootlicking faggots. Food was good though and transit was efficient. Overall I prefer Tokyo.
>>
>>1801568
Singapore is great, send all druggies and gays to Singapore so they can be reeducated or hanged.
>>
>>1801568
Cycling around most parts of there are a pain in the ass. Some bicycle paths have steps on them or end in the middle of nowhere.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.