[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 111 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 16518533393162.jpg (380 KB, 1111x1080)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>soviet architecture is depress...
Oh. Never mind. I was wrong.
>>
Is a building a mean of transportation?
>>
>>1797678
>urban planning isn't /n/ related
Ok retard
>>
File: 138128.jpg (222 KB, 1280x720)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
Am*ricans will never experience the absolute bliss of living in a well-planned walkable neighborhood
>>
>>1797676
get out of here stalker.
>>
>>1797676
Subjective opinion is of course subjective, but the buildings in this picture do not make me think you were wrong.
>>
>>1797676
>designated living blocks are depressing
Fixed that for you. The eastern bloc had its share of nice architecture, while the west on the other hand has built some high-rises that rank in the same class as the most run-down Khrushchyovka.
>>
>>1797681
It's not. Belongs on pol. Obviously OP is too scared his retarded opinions will get his shit pushed in
>>
I grew up in Eastern Europe commieblocs but spent the better half of my life in North American suburbia.
I always tell you guys how nice it was living there compared to the cardboard mcmansions but no one listens because no one has the experience of both places.
McMutts hate commieblocs because they associate them with bugmen but they don't understand that (at least in EE) a vast majority of those people also have family estates in the country. It was a perfect balance of working/schooling in the big city while also spending summers/vacations running around barefoot through the fields, dealing with farm animals, tending to the vegetables, and making moonshine with the retired grandparents. Furthermore the commieblocs - as ugly as they may seem to North Americans -are MUCH more homely and hospitable than the majority of the abhorrent condo buildings I've had the displeasure of entering here. In a way I can't blame Americans for thinking so ill of communal living. The condo buildings in NA feel more like hospices than living quarters (I blame ZOG), which is ironic when you think how cold the brutalist aesthetic of soviet designed buildings is. But somehow, inside those concrete rectangulars the SOVL meme is real.
And don't even get me started about the flora that enfulfs these buildings. As opposed to the 'burbs, here where we don't even have fucking proper parks. The community I live in, for example, is built around a gigantic private golf course that capitalizes 90% of the greenspace yet no public park, just some cookiecutter playgrounds. The next one over, is built around a little man-made lake, but there is no park around that lake either, as you might expect. The lake is surrounded by houses crammed together, because the lake-side proprieties made the developers a lot more money than "wasting" a lake on a public park for the other 90% of the community.
The soviet way was not perfect by any means, but it shouldn't be disregarded as "some leftist shit"
>>
>>1797710
It would work on both boards.
Since transportation and the way to go about it is inseparable from urban planning, it belongs on /n/. Yet how to go about urban planning is inseparable from politics.
But you and I both know that /pol/ has never given a shit about urban planning, so you're just making things up to pretend you have a point against the "tranny commie sjw" boogeyman you've conceived of your fellow /n/iggers.
>>
>>1797678
Yes, the built environment transports you across your time, like your home. Or you feel their history.
>>
>>1797676
Now post a picture of it in winter
>>
>>1797743
>it's shit but at least it's not x
classic mutt coping
congratulations on your assimilation
>>
>>1797762
What are you even talking about
>>
>>1797676
Come back in winter and check the vibe again.
>>
>>1797681
Is urban planning a mean of transportation? Does it have wheels? Can propel you from a point A to a point B and return?
>>
>>1797788
Nooooo don't sage my thread on one of the slowest boards noooooo
>>
>>1797744
>Yet how to go about urban planning is inseparable from politics.
Exactly why it doesn't belong here

>so you're just making things up to pretend you have a point against the "tranny commie sjw" boogeyman you've conceived of your fellow /n/iggers.
This is an extremely elaborate projection.
>>
>>1797846
Go back to r*ddit
>>
>>1797676
>>
>>1797687
good thing I'm gonna leave lol
>>
>>1797743
based fellow slavoid
>>
>>1797743
yeah
here in the states, people have grown highly allergic to literally any substantial public infrastructure that isn't a road for driving deathcages on.
I want to live in a halfway decent urban area, but those almost don't exist here. At this point, I'm trying to figure out what cunt to move to.
>>
>>1797887
>A Chinese slum
2/10 bait, try better
>>
>>1797887
Isn't that in British HK?
>>
nice
>>
>>1797866
Residential architecture isn't /n/
>>
File: 1648790157779.png (51 KB, 240x232)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>1797676
>weeds and commieblocks
>not depressing
>>
>>1797743
>(I blame ZOG)
I don't you even have to involve the ZOG, rather just american businessmen being known to be even more ruthless and profit-driven than average.
The term "landlord special" didn't arise from nowhere.
>>
>>1797687
Nigga that just looks like projects in NYC
>>
>>1797968
sorry you can't into soul anon
>>
>>1797915
If you can cope with remarkably mediocre architecture and restaurants, there are a fair number of cities here in Germany with decent walkability and public transit which are still very affordable without being ghettos.
>>
>>1798073
>>1797915
Have this map of cities with light rail, trams, metros and trolley busses.
>Stadtbahn=light rail
>Straßenbahb=tram
>S-Bahn=commuter rail
>>
>>1797969
(((american businessmen)))
>>
File: MainPhoto_TRobakidze.jpg (453 KB, 1680x1120)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>1797676
>soviet architecture is depress...
das rite
>>
>>1798108
Looks fine to me
>>
>>1798108
30 years of no maintenance in some post-soviet republic where the GDP is half what it was 30 years ago. Could be a ton worse.
>>
>>1797676
Based
>>
File: murau.jpg (608 KB, 2629x1676)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
>>1798036
>sorry you can't into soul anon
Stop projecting. Brutalism and bauhaus are the most soul-crushing styles.
>>
>>1798108
>trees
>small local businesses nearby
>parking spaces and garages available
>children can play without needing to be supervised, kindergarten and primary school probably reachable without crossing a street
Yeah, they look grubby from the outside but you can bet that you wouldn't notice that from a newly renovated apartment in one of these blocks.
>>
>>1798360
>>trees
>>small local businesses nearby
>>parking spaces and garages available
>>children can play without needing to be supervised, kindergarten and primary school probably reachable without crossing a street
basic amenities.
if you're looking at this from the point of view of yank who hates cars and has lived in monoculture suburbs all his life I can see how this is attractive, but it's just replacing one badly planned environment for another.
>>
>>1798359
Cringe
>>
>>1798364
You're a retard.
>>
>>1798364
>it's just replacing one badly planned environment for another
What's badly planned about the average commieblock arrangement?
>>
>>1797709
Kino International is nicer imo but they're both great examples of excellent soviet architecture. The entire of Karl Marx Allee is gorgeous, albeit only because they ripped out most the road and added gardens, bike lanes, and trees.
>>
File: 12341234123.jpg (268 KB, 1920x1285)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>1797687
>Am*ricans will never experience the absolute bliss of living in a well-planned walkable neighborhood
yeah. There is reason obtaining car was considered top achievement in life by soviet citizens.
>he got THEE CAR!
>*sounds of 16yo schoolgirls orgasms*
>>
>>1797687
>"living in a well-planned walkable neighborhood" is a row of dozen ugly apartment buildings with laundry hanging out of them
Looks horrific and not much more functional than any common apartment complex in the States but you do you I guess.
>rows of ugly apartment buildings with laundry hanging out of them
>>
>>1797925
Neglected Portugal pocket Hong Kong.
>>
>>1798470
Because having a car is always a desirable luxury. Most people here aren't anti-anyone ever having a car, they are anti-needing a car to carry out day to day life. Having a household car you can use to take trips, carry heavy goods, and so on is a nice luxury. Having to be slave to that machine and keep it running every single day of my life or face homelessness and death... it's no longer a luxury and just another burden.

To people in the Eastern Bloc where a car wasn't necessary, they'd see only the positives, not the negatives.
>>
>>1798475
>hanging laundry to dry is BAD
Real 90IQ hours here
>>
File: FV11.jpg (156 KB, 500x330)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>1797678
transportation, transportation infrastructure, urban planning, and architecture should all be on /n/. The bike-kikes though control this board to spend all their days winning because their ass sore from their faggot seat.
Our patience has limits!
>>
>>1798176
This capitalism has had 30 years to upgrade those buildings. What has came out of those 30 years? Excuses!
>>
>>1798590
>Real 90IQ hours
On this board we call it "american hours" newfriend
>>
>>1798614
more like 13 years. Capitalism ended in 2003
>>
since this is a soviet themed thread, i want to ask

how do these fareboxes work?
>>
>>1798711
They work on honesty, they expected you to be not a nigger, and put shekel and then get ticket.
>>
>>1798711
Throw in coin (3 copek first, 5 copek later).
Turn handle to get ticket from spindle, tear your ticket from spindle.
Then stamp your ticket with stamper (mounted on the wall of the bus). Stamper leaves unique holes pattern in the ticket. If ticket checkers are checking ticket they can compare hole pattern from stamper with your ticket.

System was supposed to work with conductor. Who would be controlling ticket dispensare, that you actually threw coin in and got your one ticket.
Later conductors were eliminated for economy reasons and system worked (kinda) on honestly. Eventually ticket dispensers were removed too and tickets started to be sold by street kiosks, bus drivers and conductors (were conductors returned). Ticket stampers remained fro long, until digital age and digital tickets.
>>
>>1798723
>Ticket stampers remained fro long, until digital age and digital tickets.
At least in Prague they still use tickets you get from kiosks and stamps. The stamps are just timestamps dispensed from digital machines onboard the bus.
>>
Having entire windowless walls is an incredibly retarded design decision.

Floor to ceiling windows are also bad.
>>
>>1797687
this looks pretty mid desu. better than most american shitholes, but can't compare to average places in West Europe or East Asia
>>
>>1798764
That's japan you're looking at you baboon
>>
>>1797676
Remove the plants comrade. -_-
>>1797678
Only if it has wheels.
>>1797709
This one is better
>>
>>1798590
An excess of hanging laundry out in multiple apartments (not just a sopping wet rug, towel, or other item) suggests many people don't have clothes dryers. They're great, you put wet clothes in that a machine washed for you, press a button, and they're done less than an hour. It's great.
>>
>>1798962
Yeah that's why you're 90IQ. Clothes dryers can be good because it allows you do laundry better even when the weather is bad, and it can save time, but it really cuts down on the durability of your clothes. I air dry clothing I particularly like if I can help it. Even a place with clothes driers should have some stuff hanging to dry.
>>
>>1798962
>omg electronic gizmos to waste more energy on the simplest fucking things, now that's real culture
>>
>>1798962
Soviet apartments don't have place for cloth dryers. Even fiting washing machine in is a challenge. Cloth dryers is beyond practical.

So even today when such gizmos are ont the market and there is money they are not used.
>>
>>1798976
Yeah, it is. You're free to hang out your laundry if you'd like. Go live in a hand-built cabin if you're that serious about your beliefs (you aren't, you're posting from the comfort of a suburban home with your own energy wasting device)
>>
>>1798962
aaaahhh i must consoooom moar energy!! i cannot spare like 1 square meter of space for a few hours after doing laundry, I just MUST have it all done within 1 hour.
>>
>>1799027
What do if it is 100% humidity outside? Shit will never dry.
>>
>>1799036
Most of Russia isn't like Florida, it's mostly very dry. My family bought a new house in the suburbs of Moscow and we got a drier. Used it less than a dozen times in 4 years, only in cases when something needed to be dried urgently. Perhaps the most useless appliance in the house.
I bet you don't know you that clothes can be dried outside at temperatures below 0°C
>>
>>1799036
if you live somewhere with 100% humidity you won't be worried about your clothes being damp, because they'll always be
>>
>>1798779
AHAHAHAH WEEB BTFO
>>
>>1799063
>I bet you don't know you that clothes can be dried outside at temperatures below 0°C
tbf sublimation is very counter-intuitive, even being a STEMfag it's kind of weird to think about
>>
>>1797676

Soviet architecture is depressing when it's left unmaintained, abandoned, and crumbling. It obviously would have felt far more SOVLFUL at the height of the USSR's power in the 1960s when the buildings were new, well kept, and full of families and children running around in the back gardens.

tl;dr it's Brezhnev's fault for everything once again
>>
>>1797678
Yes
>>
File: Soviet bus stop.jpg (91 KB, 700x525)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>peak soviet architecture
>>
>>1798976
>>1799027
Cope. Clothes come out off soft and hot, and you don't even need to have to see your neighbor's underwear flapping in the breeze. There's also these things in first world countries called toilets. You do your business, you push a lever, and it's gone. Then you can rinse your hands with soap in the same room without even leaving the house.
>>
>>1799253
>Clothes come out off soft and hot,
And damaged, far more so than if you just left them hanging for a few hours like a civilized human.
>>
>>1799253
Imagine your air quality being so bad that you can't hang your laundry to dry and instead need to pay the dryer jew to tear up your clothes.
>>
>>1798475
>>1798590
>>1798962
>>1798970
>>1798976
>>1798991
>>1798996
>>1799027
>>1799036
>>1799063
>>1799073
>>1799119
>>1799253
>>1799295
>>1799366
What does hanging laundry have to do with anything you autists? How is that relevant in any way or form to the topic of discussion
>>
>>1798962
Line dried laundry smells way better desu

less wrinkles and saves money on hydro too
>>
>>1799376
How is Soviet architecture related to transportation?
>>
*rattles and clacks*
>>
>>1799460
>how is urban planning related to transportation
>>
>>1799489
You're stretching the topic way too far, you could easily argue discussion about interior design, electrical grid, general engineering, all belong here using that logic
>>
>>1799489
Red herring. How is Soviet architecture related to transportation?
>>
File: 1375700411190.jpg (143 KB, 1024x575)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Soviet urban planning is basically American, but somehow even worse when you consider most people under the USSR couldn't afford a car. It's basically cage-topolis without the cagies. Absolutely irredeemable.

I just don't understand what the communists were thinking. Trains were the most popular intercity MoT, but the moment you go inside a city you have these massive asphalt patches broken up by needlessly spacious park-tower complexes. Extensive trams kinda made up for it, but they usually only covered the old Czarist city limits + one line to the biggest local factory.

I've actually visited Russia back in like 2014 and I noticed how a lot of the empty spaces was finally being filled up by post-communist construction. (Or at least so it was in the few non-shit towns I got to visit, the rest were crumbling apart in some of the saddest examples of urban decay I've ever seen.)
>>
>>1799504

The USSR infrastructure was built for 2 main purposes, movement of materials around with ease and large wide streets to allow easy access for the army to move if they needed to enter the city, narrow streets are bad for machine gunning down protestors and avoiding molotov cocktails. The entire psych of rulers of Russia is paranoia.
>>
>>1799376
Some autistic sperg thought that clothes being hung to dry looks too "poor" for him.
>>
>>1799492
>You're stretching the topic way too far
no she isn't. urban planning is literally not on topic for this board and the incompetent jannies need to delete this thread instead of deleting my comments in the rim brake shill thread
>>
>>1797676
The architecture is functional and nothing more, all the bonus points come from the space around and in between. That's why some people are very careful to not let those show on their pictures.

>>1798359
Just like a farm that's very pretty and comfy but not a better alternative if you don't have money or space to build some new towns. The really sad thing is that today a gray in gray brutalism more depressing than ever seems to be trendy. Only this time with less space in between.
>>
>>1797676
>now post it on wintertime
Because living on piled-up boxes of filth with hundreds of strangers are indeed the way
>>
>>1800660
>now post it on wintertime
But not with snow and blue sky, it has to be a cloudy, rainy afternon.
>>
>>1800771
Moscow climate stats:
Clear days 90
Partially cloudy 80
Rest is the cloudy
Rain/snow 105 days.
So yeah cloudy and rainy it is.
>>
>>1799253
>OMG HOW DARE I BE REMINDED OF MY NEIGHBORS PRESENCE AND USE OF CLOTHES
americanism is a desease
>>
>>1801194
>NEIGHBORS
Why are you spelling like them then?
>>
>>1801247
Because he's American
>>
>>1799376
>>1799516
Late-stage capitalism has long depended on creating as many markets and marketable entities as possible, to exploit. This has led to nonsensical levels of forced individualism, where the mere act of having to acknowledge the existence of others has become offensive in the minds of some.
One has to enshrine oneself in a personal vehicle, excluding oneself from their surroundings. One has to buy a separate house, preferably a unique McMansion, completely separated and detached from the surrounding buildings and community (if there is any). One has to oppose any kind of shared facilities or mutual support, be they unions, parks, public transport, or social security. After all, they might get in their way somehow and, even worse, they'll benefit someone else. Hell, one might have to use them WITH others!

So, NO to hanging clothes outside.
NO to kids playing out in the street.
NO to actually solving homelessness, just push them out of sight.
NO to acknowledging the humanity and soul of your suffering fellow man.
NO to building shared buildings with facilities for all.
NO to functioning infrastructure and transportation. Somebody might actually get somewhere without actually having to! They might enjoy getting around so much they wander into YOUR sight!

Then perversely he christens his isolation, this self-assembled prison made out of ideas which were so grandly marketed to him, as "Freedom". Later he wonders why he is suffering physically and spiritually, why he feels so alone.
And the next salesman comes knocking with his snake-oil and band-aids... Or a scapegoat and a fistful of bullets.
>>
>>1801263
How's college?
>>
>>1801278
In the past. You?
>>
File: srs.jpg (55 KB, 600x624)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>1801278
>>
>>1801263
What the fuck do you want
>>
>>1800798
Let's all move away from depression and into the desert praying the water won't run out.
>>
>>1797887
SOVL
>>
>>1799494
>how are start and finish line related to racing?
>>
>>1801765
Straw man
>>
>>1801385
They think they want Marx, but what they actually want is Hitler. They’ll never realise it, though
They’ll keep fighting for groups actively fucking them up the arse, and then wonder why they feel sore in the morning
>>
File: agmcg.jpg (618 KB, 1128x1504)
618 KB
618 KB JPG
>>1801911
What a dumbass post. Even assuming you'd be baiting or trolling, it'd be shit.
>>
>>1798470
Notice how this guy's holding his windshield wipers in his hands. In the Eastern Bloc it was common for people to steal windshield wipers because spare parts were unavailable. People generally kept their wipers inside the cabin unless it was raining
>>
>>1798589
>To people in the Eastern Bloc where a car wasn't necessary
In the same way freedom of speech wasn't necessary. They could live just fine without it, so why bother, right?
>>
File: 1490467179564.jpg (55 KB, 957x621)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>1797676
>overgrowth full of snakes and invasive insects is SOVL
>>
>>1802545
>mutt doesn't understand what gardens are due to being indoctrinated by the McLawn golemn culture all his life
Many such cases.
>>
>>1800660
They don't have to be strangers if you can just take the time to get to know them.
>>
>>1802672
If i enjoyed meeting new people irl i wouldn't be posting on 4chan. Especially on this turbo autistic board
>>
I kinda like commie blocks but they have a plenty of problems.
>>
>>1802841
usually they are build from cheap materials. Pretty offten they are poorly planned.
>>
>>1802842
Pretty often they are too big. Architects should stick to 6 floors at most. Frequently they are build with 10 - 20 decks. If you combine this with poor planing (i.e they are build near 4-6 lane city highways, often there is plenty of empty space around), instead of comfy environment, you receive repulsing and overwhelming surroundings.
>>
>>1802841
Maintenance and cars are another problems. Almost every empty inch of land is occupied by cars. Vheicles often block sidewalks, If block is in city center, then drivers from another districts, suburban areas park there.
>>
>>1802853
This commie block is epitome of all of the problems i mentioned before.
>>
no one has posted Novi Beograd yet
>>
File: 2022 commie blocks.jpg (408 KB, 1000x697)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>1802841
This. The idea is great but the execution is almost always faulty because they tend to only be build in emergencies where lots of living space is needed as fast and as cheap as possible.
>>
>>1797676
I am from eastern europe, commie blocks are terrible, they bring out the worst people or the the worst in people. Commie blocks were basically given away for free so people who otherwise would never have owed a property were given it for free, think today about social housing, and how shit and rundown estates are where people didn't actually pay and buy their properties but were simply given them for free. In current year, many flats in commie blocks were sold so the quality of people there has improved, in typical city commie block can have all new owners, but other commie blocks may have even upto 60% of original scum who are now just old people and are shit people. Commie blocks usually refer to buildings built before 1991, many of them have now passed 50-60 year mark and are becoming unsafe and structurally damaged. They will have to be demolished soon and thank g-d for that.
>>
do Singapore’s HDB count as commieblock?
>>
>>1802999
I feel like commieblocks are more than the sum of their parts, in that the experience is incomplete without a certain social and political climate. SEA just wants to house lots of people densely and cheaply when they build blocks, in the Eastern Bloc it was very much an inherent conviction of the state on how the people should live in an equal and ideal society (but not really because at the core it was always about maintaining paranoid state authoritarianism).
>>
>>1803030
> it was very much an inherent conviction of the state on how the people should live in an equal and ideal society
Singapore is exactly this I think.
>>
>>1803031
Wasn't aware if true. Always thought it was just a turbomarket tax haven and container port ministate.
>>
>>1799027
Cope. If you live in a place like Northern England/Scotland that has single-units everywhere you're gonna need a rack inside or use one outside but the weather isn't warm enough so you end up doing smaller loads hoping it would dry faster, using even more energy and the most important measure: time, than having a dryer as well.
>>
>>1799487
*smells of piss*
>>
File: IMG_2022060195_HDR.jpg (1.17 MB, 4618x3464)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>1797676
>paradise
>>
>>1798962
>using electricity when you can just hang your shit and wait
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>1806435
>so you end up doing smaller loads hoping it would dry faster
fucking what? no?
>>
>>1797676
I lived in a place like that. It felt like living in a massive park. There was a canal running through it, the public transportation was great, the view from the living room was a sea of green, all the services were
within walking distance. That said I'd still rather live somewhere like >>1798359, the endless identical commieblocks are kinda inherently shit.
>>
>>1807265
comfy desu
>>
File: .jpg (860 KB, 1197x2048)
860 KB
860 KB JPG
>>1798383
Not him, but many American urbanists have this strong autism about needing mid-rise and "gentle density" attached housing, like the kind you would see in the traditional American city or small town (myself included).
To an American, they see a detached tower or block building and to them it looks like an office park or another "urban-renewal" type building with huge setbacks from the street that replaced previously-crowded city blocks.
It comes down to a difference in culture experience, really.
Some would just rather retvrn to urban canyons right up against the street than to build yet another Radiant City- inspired development.
>>
>>1797681
this
>>
>>1807265
Where's this?
>>
commieblocks
more like comfyblocks
>>
>>1807956
tbf mid rise with small streets bike paths and a HANDFULL of arteries is absolutely sufficent for most american sized cities and as cores of rural settlements
once you go asia tier you should start to think about non detached highrises with bridges and connected rooftops
>>
>>1810919
my guess it is Poland
>>
>>1798470
Bro..... It must have been a different time...
>>
>>1799504
You are supposed to take the bus, anon
>>
>>1801779
>>1799494
If you're gonna play this game:
Fallacy fallacy
>>
As much as I hate bikefags, I'd side with them over urban planners simply because they actually discuss transportation, as opposed to socialist fart sniffing.
>>
>>1810919
>>1811032
This is in Sofia (Bulgaria)
>>
>>1811395
Transportation is part of urban planning though. Bikefags don't decide on bike paths, planners do.
>>
>>1812225
Repulsive lefty infiltrators like you don’t realise that this is already a massively left wing space and you’re just making us hate you and pushing us away from your ideas. Make your own boring town planning website
>>
>>1812233
Tin hat alt righters like you aren't the original 4chan crowd and accusing anyone disagreeing with you of a lefty conspiracy isn't going to make anyone's experience better.
>>
>>1812235
I’m no right winger you moron, I was a union shop steward for nearly a decade. Fuck off back to sneeddit and YouTube
>>
>>1812236
>I'm just paranoid about repulsive lefty infiltrators, doesn't make me a rightoid!
>>
>>1812237
Yeah, the trade unions are the right wing. What does right wing mean to you if labour movements are right wing?
>>
>>1797676
>>1797687
>>1798108
The only nice thing in those pics is the plants. You're not very funny for being such a clown.
>>
>>1812225
But urban planning isn't part of transportation, that's the point. I may as well talk about politics because transportation is part of urban planning and therefore also part of politics. That's how retarded you sound.
>>
>>1812856
Urban development is inherently connected to any form of public transportation though
>>
File: Karl_Marx_Hof.jpg (154 KB, 800x533)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
is Karl Marx Hof the proto-commieblock?
>>
File: Splanemann-Siedlung.jpg (74 KB, 1084x758)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>1816623
Doesn't look like it was put together from pre-fab plates, so probably not. Pic related might be a better bet.
>>
>>1816623
Only some people get balconies? That’s not very fair…
>>
>>1816646
more equal than others
>>
>>
>>1802999
does singapore sit on granite bedrock like hong kong?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.