[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 146 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>cheap
>Easy to maintain
>Fun

Why don't you own a fixie/single speed bike?
>>
Because I already have a road bike that ticks all of those boxes
>>
Because when you can never change gears the fun part has too many not fun parts in between, and my threshold for cheap is different from yours. Also it's not the mid 2000s anymore, have we already reached retro-ironic fixies or what is this?
>>
Because I don't have a death wish and can afford gears.
>>
>>1768373
I did but it got old pretty quick and I put gears on the bike after that.
>>
>>1768373
>Why don't you own a fixie/single speed bike?
because track fork ends suck and single speed conversions of vertical dropouts have all the same problems as a bike with a derailleur
>>
>>1768373
>used to go to a major university in a metro area
>regularly cycle into campus and obey all traffic laws
>keep to the bike lane
>wear high vis colors like the retard I am
>fuxie owners everywhere
>they don't obey shit
>they don't wear high vis clothing
>they don't stick to the bike lanes
>at least once every few weeks see some fuxie faggot get blasted by a car in an intersection
>watch fuxies get drilled running red lights
>watch fuxies fall over trying to wheel stand
>watch fuxies get clipped by cars making right turns
>watch fuxies get clipped trying to lane split
>watch fuxies blast some old people or other students on the sidewalks
>watch fuxies try and no-brakes-oh-fugg on hills
>watch fuxies try and climb (i.e. walk)
>muh tight black pants in 80 degree weather
>muh chain wallet
>muh gauged ears and tattoos and Shartbucks lattes

Literally wouldn't touch a fuxie if I was paid to.
>>
>>1768458
yeah but they were having sex so...
>>
>>1768373
I own 2.
>>
>>1768458
is it even possible to be this much of a virgin?
>>
>>1768468
You sound awfully butthurt. Did anon's statements hit too close to home?
>>
>>1768460
>>1768468

This guy fucks.
>>
young men? behaving recklessly? in public? This is outrageous! What the darn heck are they thinking??
>>
>>1768476
It’s just funny to laugh at the idiots constantly putting their life at risk because they don’t have anything in their life that matters to them, and they don’t matter to anything else.
>>
>>1768486
The opposite is even more funny. You preciously cling to life constantly worrying and begging for nothing to go wrong. Pretty sad.
>>
>>1768488
Ah, that one got you. You’ll see that there’s things in life that make it worth living, albeit too late after you wasted your youth chasing whores to jack off on for validation of your shitty life choices. People in my life depend on me for a myriad of different things, and my death would be a tragedy to many. But I’d have a fucking beautiful obituary. What would be on yours?
>>
>>1768489
You're not living though, you're a worrywort pisspants and it constrains you to the point of being a slave to your emotions.
>>
Hills.
>>
steep incline
>>
>>1768526
git gud
>>
>>1768458
>>1768471
i seriously cannot tell if this is meta irony
>>
>>1768373
Because no one seems to make a fixie with proper track geometry with disc brake mountings.
>>
>>1768512
>>1768489
fellas you're supposed to be stupid in your 20s and straight paced in your 30s it's that simple. you both lose
>>
>>1768373
i do have one, wondering if getting a chinese alu frame would provide noticeable gains vs the current steel pipe one,
>>
>>1768373
I don't own one because I only own one bike and my town is in an area so with so many damned elevation changes that we don't host one, but two pretty well known cycling races each year. Fuck not having gears.
>>
because i haven't bought an appropriate frame for my big rack tracklocross dreams yet. might convert my karate monkey to singlespeed sometime though
>>
>>1768373
because fixies and single speeds are cringe and blue pilled, i own a track bike which is the patrician redpilled choice
>>
>>1768565
yes it would
>>
>>1768565
>chinese alu frame
some of them are unreasonably poor quality
the biggest drawback of fixies imo is that they're considered too niche for most of the top brands to make frames and not discontinue them so there aren't a lot of frames to choose from other than from shady small brands that sell warped frames with shitty componoents
>>
>>1768673
Jus get a State.
>>
>>1768373
Because the benefit of gears far outweigh the downsides
>>
My city has hills
>>
>>1768373
dumb question, but why aren’t coaster brakes common with these kinds of bikes? I have fond memories of a hand me down beach cruiser, besides the massive weight of course
>>
>>1768944
because coaster brakes require specific hubs
also because they suck ass in general
>>
>>1769006
Wouldn't they wear out in almost no time with a full grown person skidding everywhere too?
>>
>>1768944
coaster brakes are adequate for 10mph or less bikes but the unnecessary complexity is for shit braking in contrast to the simplicity and effectiveness of rim brakes and even simpler the fixed hub
>>
>>1768373
I have two Cervelos and a Fuji Feather, problem?
>>
>>1768373
Because I get BSO for free and set the derailleur to manual
>>
Ok, genuine question:

Suppose I live in a super flat city. Are there benefits to owning a single speed (not a fixie) over a bike with gears?
>>
>>1769552
can I see them?
>>
do people unironically ride bikes with no rear brake? what if you want to slow down?
>>
>>1770000
you swerve instead
>>
>>1768373
Expense and storage space for what would really be a niche use bike. My area is too hilly for using them to get anywhere, so it would just be for mediative distraction-free riding on the flat rail-trails, or bike messenger larp fanging around the suburbs.
>>
>>1768373
It would be redundant to what I own now. I was a turbo autist looking always to minmax, but now I regressed to 80% good is good enough. I live much happier life now.
>>
>>1770000
You don’t really need a rear brake on a fixed gear bike because you can slow the rear wheel by backpedaling.
>>
>>1770000
You just scream in terror any time you're about to hit someone, it usually works and when you end up crashing into them because they couldn't dodge in time you go "ugh why would NIMBYs do this god I hate grownups it's a housing crisis REEEEEE"
>>
What's a good fixie for 1k?
>>
>>1770000
backpedal. ruined quads.
>>
>>1770000
You use the front brake.
>>
>>1768486
>It’s just funny to laugh at the idiots constantly putting their life at risk because they don’t have anything in their life that matters to them
it's so much worse than that, though. they do it to be seen doing it. to be 'cool' in their peer group. this, among many other reasons, is why all children should be made to attend military boarding school from ages 5 to 25.
>>
>>1768476
>young men? behaving recklessly? in public?
>>1770074
>be seen doing it. to be 'cool'
That's my experience, but it's also kind of what you'd expect, right? I have a bunch of riding partners, and there's definitely an age thing.
>>
File: 1646446740268.jpg (65 KB, 500x561)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>1768373
Idk i bought into the fixie meme when I first got into cycling and it was fun for a while, but I ultimately outgrew it. My old ass pigiron fixie got turned into a SS that I rarely use since my road bike does everything that bike does, but better.

>>1768375
>>1768766
bingo

>>1770000
Front brake + force down/up to lock up the rear wheel was how I always did it. Awful on your body to do it that way.
>>
>>1770000
i think having front and rear brakes is fine, especially with drop levers. it just makes sense to have that extra braking performance and make use of both levers. the aesthetic difference is minimal if you route the brake cable cleanly. fuck those insecure tards who hate on rear brakes on every opportunity. but you can brake adequately with just a front brake and backpedaling if you don't ride on the absolute limit.
>>
see how small the brake caliper looks in relation to the rest of the bike, it doesn't bother me and it's satisfying to have the symmetry with the front and rear brake tracks on the rims etc.
>>
>>1770227
Nice bicycle. It looks really expensive.

I too suffer from rim brake autism. I run both brakes on my fixie due to symmetry reasons and also I love brakes.
>>
>>1770237
what, a campagnolo equipped colnago? that's a Walmart bike
>>
>>1770029
if you pay more than 1k for an alloy frame, shitty alloy rims, pedals and a fixed drivetrain youre dumb
unless you want a track bike
>>
>>1770237
that's not my bike but i have chorus skeleton brakes

>I run both brakes on my fixie
based and redpilled
>>
>>1769995
Not really.
If you're clumsy (and I've known guys that are fine on the bike, but can't walk a straight line otherwise), the SS is less likely to bike your ankle when you're walking around.
Besides on most rear wheels will be threaded on both sides. You can easily have fixed one side, SS the other.
>>
>>1770226
Yeeeeaaaars ago, I was taking apart a rear 105 dual pivot brake I found at the co-op, and didn't know there was a set screw in there.
Because I was a noob, I just cranked a little HARDER. Destroyed the mounting bolt.

The lonely front caliper is somehow appropriate.
>>
>>1768526
>>1768529
Pathetic.
>>
File: yeeeeeeeee.jpg (336 KB, 456x653)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>1770495
Agreed.
Riding up mellow hills (or moderate hills w/ near-constant slope) is more enjoyable on a fixed gear than a geared bike.
It's evident earlier on, whether you're pushing hard enough or not, maybe you can make the right adjustments. And you can tell precisely when you start to fade.

>inb4 "you'll grind your knees to dust"
Nah I'm 51, and only wear knee pads when I'm at work.
>>
>>1768373
I don't know where to order one in Canada and I don't know what an appropriate price to pay for one is
>>
>>1768373
theres hills where i live and my hybrid is light enough and fine to ride through that city

yeah i am weak i know
>>
>>1770151
>lock up the rear wheel was how I always did it
skid just to slow down is retarded
>>
>>1769995
questionable benefits but I'll list some off the top of my head.
1. less maintenance
2. stronger wheel because symmetrical spoke dishing
3. less dead weight, less rotational weight on both the wheel and drive sides (front and back)
4. stronger hub (no freehub that could fail), solid axle
5. more efficient drive/chainline (in theory, you won't really notice in practice)
6. very very VERY rarely will you experience chain drop even under stupid amounts of bike autism retard-strength

idk, it's just a platform that's more durable, maintenance free, and just barely a tiny bit more efficient
>>
>>1770953
unsafe also
>>
>>1770953
>>1770960
You can slow down by backpedaling rather than skidding, that’s how I usually stop because it doesn’t ruin your tires. If you do that while using the front brake, you’re totally fine.
>>
>>1769995
in addition to what >>1770956 said, if it's a track/crit frame then that's a relatively inexpensive way to get a more aggressive geometry and aero tubing compared to something like an allez sprint ($2300 for allez sprint comp disc) which would have some gains in aero and your ability to generate power over a more relaxed geometry bike. but reputable brand track frames are a bit uncommon now, for example allez sprint track was discontinued (allez sprint comp rim brake version was also discontinued) and that was pretty expensive anyway like $1200-1500 for the frameset.
>>
>>1769995
also you can have a wider chain and sprockets, pic related is rated for 10000+ km even on a mid-motor ebike which would have above average power/torque going through the drivetrain. and you can ignore chain wear even further if you don't mind wearing out the rear sprocket and chainring.
>>
>>1771140
and some track frames like allez sprint track or felt tk3 don't take a rear brake which you would want on a single speed
>>
Front freewheel singlespeed, based or cringe?
>>
holy shit i just found out about the 2022 cinelli vigorelli

https://cinelli.it/en/prodotti/vigorelli-en/

i would strongly recommend this if it's the type of frame that you want and if the price is not out of your range

you can tell by the seatpost ("proprietary" but more common than you might think) that it's closely related to the discontinued ribble eliminator al as well as a bunch of chinese fixies sold by smaller brands (but they're not all equal in quality, they share some of the same tubing but are welded, heat treated and painted by different manufacturers and they have different geometry and different forks). imo the ribble was a bargain at £399 for the frameset while having good enough quality but i would probably go for the cinelli if i had to buy a frame today.
>>
>>1772291
>2022
>still buying cinelli after the blackface scandal

might as well make custom /pol/ stickers for your frame
>>
>>1772291
>they share some of the same tubing
actually after looking at it closer it seems that the tubing on the cinelli is new, for example the downtube looks to have a subtle taper and is 7005 instead of 6061 aluminium. but i'm positive that the seatpost is the same.
>>
>>1772291
man, I hate proprietary seatposts and rear wheel cutouts on the seat tube (even if it means shorter wheelbase) but damn is that chameleon paint job sexy
>>
I live in the Basque Country
>>
>>1768373
I'm trying to get one because I have a death wish
>>
>>1768373
I dont hate my knees enough.
>>
File: 20220324_222834.jpg (1.85 MB, 4160x3120)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>1768373
because its not done yet..
>>1768555
>proper track geo
>disc brake mountings
yeah dude large predator cats would look so cool it would have been such a better idea if god decided their eyes should be on the side of their head like deer amirite dude
>>1768944
>coaster brakes
ah, you are a masochist
>>1770151
funny, ive never had a fixes gear bicycle and now am finally getting around to it. i really love your pic.
>>1770506
>>1770495
putting in hard watts at low rpm is definitely a good way to fuck your knees; eventually
wtf djd you wrap on those hotdogs and why are they in doll shoes lol
>>
>>1768373
because i'm not a filthy poorfag.
>>
>>1768373
Those are like a fat chick. Fun to ride but if any of my friends saw me on that it would be embarassing.
>>
>>1770506
ahahaha why are your legs so small
>>
>>1768458
Why do you spell fixie with a Kiwi accent?
>>
>>1770956
>less maintenance
Bike maintenance is fun and easy though
>>
gears are great for offroading and if you live in the mountains... otherwise, you're just a leglet. your legs are never gonna get stronger if you drop down a gear when it gets tough. you're gonna stay at whatever plateau you're on.
>>
the only benefit of a fixed gear is watching dequan eat shit after he takes off with your bike.
>>
>>1768373
I *DO*
>>
>>1772294
All the more reason to buy
A fit white race begins with fit white men
>>
I purchased a $249 6KU Fixie to use as a single speed.
> https://www.6ku.com/products/6ku-fixie?variant=12291903782959
We will see how long the components hold up, because I'm gonna put some serious miles on it. I have some nice long distance paved bike trails near me and I got it to rehab my weak ankle that recovered from an injury. Anyone else have one of these?
>>
>>1768373
>Gear too big to do stop&go without fucking up your joints long term
>Gear too small for decent speed
>>
>>1778766
> t. leglet
>>
File: meme.png (196 KB, 351x575)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>1778771
ok flatlander
don't make me tap the sign.
>>
Yes. But the real question is what gear ratio? Also what exact model is this perfect bike in OP's image?
>>
>>1778855
wow, I thought I'd hallucinated this image. turns out it's real and I actually posted it. I really need to stop abusing OTC sleeping pills holy fuck
>>
>>1770506
>mellow hills
>moderate hills w/ near-constant slope

I live in a place where 7-10% grade is so common it's not even marked
>>
>>1770506
>only wear knee pads when I'm at work
What's the going rate for a beej from a 51 year old leglet?
>>
>>1781198
48/17, 49/17, 46/16 or equivalent for riding in city traffic, lower for an entry level or offroad bike

some people may prefer a higher ratio if they're a beginner or if they're not riding with cycling shorts and clipless pedals, or if they ride in more rural areas where they can reach a higher cruising speed without needing to slow down and accelerate as much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOFRsuqHntA

this is 49/17:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbCzWRnKCaI
>>
>>1781225
Lol
>>
before someone starts acting all macho over their xbox hueg gear ratio, let me point out that pedaling with a high cadence is considered an essential skill in track cycling. even in crit racing with geared road bikes like what they show on the norcal cycling youtube channel, they regularly do bursts of 110+ rpm. that cadence would put the fixie at about 40 km/h which is a respectable speed in practical real-world cycling outside of bombing down a massive hill/mountain. most people would not be able to maintain 40 km/h for an extended period of of time because of bottlenecking in city traffic conditions or simply due to not having enough physical stamina or not having maxed out their setup in terms of aero and rolling resistance etc.
>>
>>1777714
>>1777802
>>1781280
Kek
I'm sure you guys "don't recognize" that as a troll post
>>
Literally don't exist in any bike shop around here even though my city is a flat ex-swamp.
>>
>>1781709
they're very niche you either get one online from a small brand like pure fix (not recommended) or build up a frame from scratch (can cost thousands and be way too much time and effort if you don't care that much about your bike)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNGbznwOtQk
>>
>>1781713
Not him, but the best thing gears are for is level ground to go fast. The biggest problem I have with my fixed is wasted potential on level ground. I have to compromise with all the hills on my regular routes. And you can see where this lead for flat man there, the bike they'd sell him with a massive gear set cant be sold most other places. An incredible niche for those places though. And looking to the future, we should be living in, building to flat so we don't need endless other resources we dont have. A funicular in SF would be better than electric bikes for everyone.

Plus even on level ground people get tired and have endurance not strength/ vice versa.
>>
>>1781709
I had to order online from state, none of my lbs had anything besides normie bikes.
>>
File: dwadwadwadwa.jpg (16 KB, 268x265)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>1768373
I don't suck dick. Also because whoever runs my country, sucks dick. And also because I like to ride in the winter.
>cheap
I'm not poor
>easy
I'm not a retard
>fun
I just don't see how.
>>
>>1781914
>I just don't see how.
That's because you suck dick.
>>
>>1781709
>my city is a flat ex-swamp
Sounds like Toledo.
>>1781709
>>1781713
Just convert an old steel road bike. That's what I did, when I was bored during 2020 lockdown.
Very fun to ride, and one of the best parts is that it doesn't have that "fixie" look.
The only 'special' parts were two pairs of track nuts, EAI rear cog, 1x chainring bolts. I'm in the US, so all of that came from Retrogression.
There's a pretty good Sheldon page on the process. But you could also post here if you have questions.
>>
>>1781977
>one of the best parts is that it doesn't have that "fixie" look.
you're the ultimate fixie hipster if you think you're somehow cooler and more authentic than other fixie hipsters.

lets see it anyway
and are you just running a loctited suicide hub or something?
>>
>>1768373
I enjoy the ability to brake and thus avoid crashing into obstacles and dying/being hospitalized
>>
>>1781914
Why does every fucking decadent faggot on earth equate "cheap" with "being poor"?

If you had all the money on earth, a sucker is a sucker at any price.

>>1781998
I Speak for everyone: Ya lost us.
>>
>>1781979
>you think you're somehow cooler and more authentic
Wow, you read a lot into that.
One of the main reasons I started riding a fixed gear was to help rebuild strength after a knee injury (happened while helping my sister with house renovations).
I think straight forks and tiny bars look dumb, so I went with something I find more pleasing. No need to get upset about it.
>>
>>1782010
i'm not upset lol, i'm not even a fixiefag
it is a common sentiment from fixiefags that they 'aren't like the others' though
lets see it anon, i'm curious

because it probably is functionally indistinguishable to a layman

and i wouldn't say that a titegapz tarck bike is a typical fixie either. That hasn't really been a thing for a long time. Wide DH bars to fit in with the DJ wheelienigger crowd is really more what street style fixies are these days

I don't like straight forks that much either but some cool steel framesets have them
>>
>>1781969
>Can only be used on flat and perfectly smooth terrain unless you want your taint turned to smush and wheels turned into octagons
That is the antithesis of "fun". Go ride a velodrome you fucking clown.
>>
>>1782183
Velodromes are cool. Dont act like they arent.
>>
>>1782183
formula 1 is more popular than ever, they drive on smooth race tracks, going fast is fun and you can ride close to the limit on normal streets
>>
>>1782296
Did you just compare bicycling to formula one?

I knew 4ch was full of retards but you fuckers take this shit to the next level
>>
>>1782322
an aero road bike or a track bike absolutely demolishes your mountain bike in terms of speed
>>
>>1782482
>an aero track bike absolutely demolishes your mountain bike in terms of speed
under limited circumstances.

lets say you have a lowish gear so moderate hills are faster on the track bike
now the mtb is faster on the flat with a set of road tires
>>
>>1782483
flat terrain was a given by the context
>>Can only be used on flat and perfectly smooth terrain unless you want your taint turned to smush and wheels turned into octagons
>That is the antithesis of "fun". Go ride a velodrome you fucking clown.
>>
>>1768373
I do, OP, I have a Fuji Feather. But I prefer riding my Cervelo S5 race bike.
>>
>>1768373

Because I don't hate myself.
>>
>>1768458
based. people who ride fixies are real-life contrarians.
>>
>>1768458
>major university
playing into the debt machine is far, far gayer and more AIDS than a fixed-gear bicycle.
>>
>>1768373
it would be a mistake to buy a cheep fixy
better to go single speed, much less problems
>>
bump
>>
>>1782482
I'm sorry, if it's speed you want, the chinese have already invented that.

Also, I welcome you to the trails with you fagsie
>>
>>1782608
*Your
>>
>>1782554
they're the same thing they come with a flip flop hub so that you can switch between fixed or freewheel
>>
>>1782702
or if you're talking about used bikes, the singlespeed conversion is simpler, sometimes people sell them really cheap making them a fair value proposition because it's basically just an old bike that had its gears removed because it wasn't worth maintaining them
>>
File: 2009.jpg (203 KB, 777x1024)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
Has anyone ever used this even-even tooth count idea?
https://www.sheldonbrown.com/chain-life.html

Are you supposed to quit once you wear out the 'odd tooth gaps'? (And then replace the chainring/chain/cog.)
Or at that point can you put a fresh chain on the 'even tooth gaps'?
I would ask in /bqg/, but they're retards.
>>
File: 1649546481129.jpg (181 KB, 600x787)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Just a quick reminder of who likes fixies
>>
>>1784743
they just got cooler
>>
File: Hitler DJ.jpg (120 KB, 1200x630)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>1784750
LoL
>>
File: 1643203129948.jpg (251 KB, 1280x853)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>1781713
I think the state 4130 ones are okay for $450. Since bike theft is so prevalent in my city I like having something cheap I can rip around on and leave it locked it outside for a few hours without shitting my pants the entire time wondering if it will be there when I get back. Even if I built a nice one I would never be able to commute with it
>>
File: 1645619041032.png (264 KB, 561x680)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>1772291
looks cringe desu senpai, why not get an old steel/ti track frame instead? virginity?
>>
>>1784794
>muh peugeot ventoux remake for >400$
cringe
>>
>>1784967
>virginity?
virgin
>>
>>1784738
i've never done this, but i think you are right; replace drivetrain when the odd tooth gaps are worn out. sheldon loved finding work arounds to extend drivetrain life, and took some weird pleasure in making clapped drivetrains usable.
>>
>>1784968
how poor are you that you couldn't spend 450 dollars on a brand new bicycle
>>
>>1784993
>chinese sweatshop made shit tubing frame with shit parts
cope harder consoomer
>>
>>1784994
my bike is made of 70s columbus tubing lad but I can see that's a fine deal.
>>
>>1784996
new bikes and especially new fixies are always a scam
>>
>>1784997
ok
>>
>>1784738
it's common to use an even tooth chainring, a lot of track/singlespeed cranksets come with a 48 or 46 tooth chainring, some high end track cranks come with 49. an even tooth rear cog is not ideal, if you use 48/16 then you only get one skid patch. some cogs last a lot longer than others, you should get a lot of mileage out of a hardened steel cog even if you use like a 17 tooth. generally speaking if you use a wide 1/8" chain and matching sprockets they will last a long ass time, kmc e101 ept with the right chainring and sprocket is officially rated for 10000+ km and that's on a mid-drive ebike.
>>
>>1784996
>I can see that's a fine deal
that's easy to say without having first hand experience with it. yeah for a commuter you don't want it to be too expensive and desirable to thieves but there's a reason why enthusiasts go for extremely expensive custom builds if they can.
>>
>>1768373
i do own an sscx bike. with hydraulic disc brakes.
>>
>>1768373
How is it difficult to maintain a geared bike?
>>
File: 1949.png (103 KB, 1024x735)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>1785012
>common to use an even tooth chainring
I can't think of a good reason. Give me a hint.

>even tooth rear... only get one skid patch
Not a concern, brakes do a swell job of slowing me down.
>>
>>1770012
>You don’t really need a rear brake, period
FTFY
>>
>>1784738
It doesn't matter
Tension spreads evenly through the chain when it's in the top
>>
>>1768373
Because I like having various gear ratios appropriate to changing conditions and needs.
>>
>>1768373
I had one and it was fucking horrible in every single way. Absolutely disgusting.
A decent road or fitness bike is a million times better.
>muh maintenance
All a modern 105 requires is just some readjustment after some years and oiling that shit now and then. After years and years (and years) you maybe have to replace the casette, the cables and the chain. The single sprocket and the chain on a fixie will need replacement too though. You can do all of that yourself in about 3 hours.

Everyone who rides a fixie is either stupid or stuck in the 2010s nyc bike messenger phase while they just ride around town on an inferior bike.
Same as those retards who buy vintage roadbikes for 500 which are worse than the 300 bike from your local sports discounter.
>>
>>1786232
https://www.sheldonbrown.com/chain-life.html

people don't necessarily pay much attention to the sheldon brown idea but stock cranksets just typically come with 48 or 46. when changing to an aftermarket chainring you would keep the same ratio or maybe go up 2 teeth because 1 tooth would barely make a difference.
>>
>>1786384
Oh, I was drunk when I wrote >>1786232
I misread your post as "common SENSE to use an even tooth..." and I couldn't figure it. No worries.
>>
>>1786295
You haven't convinced me.
I'm not interested in the free length of chain. But instead where it's in contact with the chainring/cog teeth, where, link to link, the chain tension is not equal, nor is the load carried by the teeth (and these do not match 1:1).
Also, Jobst separately describes chain wear happening the same way as Sheldon does.
No offense, 4channel poster #1786295, but I'm inclined to believe them. You should also note: I wasn't asking if the effect is real, I was asking if anyone here has run this setup.

I'll check back in a few years with my experience. 1/2 of a hash, to identify my future post: f0a6b76184ad9aa14b44
>>
File: Capture.png (12 KB, 358x185)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
48 is not the most versatile in terms of maximizing skid patches (48/17 is excellent though) but it's a good size in terms of not bending the chain too much while not being too heavy. 48 being an even tooth count of course and maybe the divisibility (2*2*2*2*3=48) also helps for consistency in the chain tension across different parts of the pedal stroke?
>>
at least an even tooth count would provide for consistency between your left and right foot pedal stroke
>>
>>1787026
but with a 17 tooth cog the tooth would be offset by half a tooth on the left stroke? so 49/17 would be better in terms of that? it's really marginal and overthinking it though.
>>
>>1784738
>>1786713
>Or at that point can you put a fresh chain on the 'even tooth gaps'?
interesting idea
this talks about using the old chain but i wonder if a new chain would work
>I definitely notice that it feels rough if you use even numbering and then put your chain back on different teeth.
https://yacf.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=103335.msg2171821#msg2171821

>>1786232
>48 x 16, for instance, is a dreadful gear because the sprocket, which wears fastest, always gets the power strokes in the same place. If it's a fixie, so does the tyre!
https://yacf.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=103335.msg2171781#msg2171781

also if you have an unfortunate chain length (96" or 48 inner/outer pairs) that might get awkward as well. on a proper track bike with like 38cm chainstays the chain should be shorter though.
https://archive.alice.al/n/thread/1575498/#1579668
>>
>>1787037
>96"
48" because 1/2" pitch
>>
>>1768489
He was crazy deranged the dude jumped out of planes and got chased by angry pimps, he was allergic to simps but hoes loved him like a herb garden he stayed getting his brains blown like bin laden or the gif of that kid with the shotgun RIP to a real one I'll catch y'all on the flip side meanwhile get a load of this guy
>>
>>1787029
nvm had a brain fart, the rear cog isn't 1:1 with the pedal stroke
>>
ayy finally got the fixie built, pics incoming tomorrow probably
>>1768556
do both, the more you know the less you know.
>>1770024
>ugh why would NIMBYs do this god I hate grownups it's a housing crisis REEEEEE
kek
>>1770074
>military boarding school
you are an incel haha
>>1784998
that anon is right and youre assmad about it
>>1787291
yo what up im here and i wrote on the why, eroded the sky and decoded papyrus in fire with stylish quips and burgeoning skill i could make a make a map of the streets and ill taking stacks up the you can watch me rack up a bill while i kick back and i chill, i could ghost rap for real and all you wack rappers would still be lackin a feel
>>
>>1787835
Nice try but I strive for gnosis till I achieve apotheosis but you won't notice because you don't know shit oh shit the kid about to ghost em and I don't mean leaving em on seen I mean leaving an obscene murder scene with your spleen on the ceiling so the next guy knows theres no hope to believe in, so dope I turn your brain matter to soap no lye I love the smell of mc gray matter fried the new Hannibal is on the rise and he's a fine young cannibal so it's no surprise when the lecture turns lecter it's your demise

I think you got fucked by autocorrect my phone posting fren
>>
>>1786713
when the chain is in contact with the ring it barely has tension
The stretching happens while it's getting pulled from the top, not when the rollers are cradled inbetween the teeth.
>>
File: DSC05093[1].jpg (537 KB, 1071x1600)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
reminder that hipster fixie waifu was 11 years ago
>>
>>1788472
nice shoes
>>
>>1781285
how much of a failure do you have to be in life to be as good as hotline toni?
>>
File: DSC05091[1].jpg (538 KB, 1071x1600)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
>>1788474
indeed, anon
>>
>>1788299
alright well know this assuming knowing is nothing, i pierce veneer eviscerating your assumption, my hands are bloody with my gumption, you dont understand my active functions, im about to overman you under nothing
my notes are real poetry go slow wit me so you can see how vocally youre protesting, consort of thieves, your conformity is boring me
my codice is opus, i ascend no clip cloaked up, chick you walked in with is soaked huh, (ay show me them strips love) yeah act apoplectic your fits fucked, violent
while im serene smiling silent kickin my feet like a tyrant my legacy is so vibrant my villainy is inpiring i could see why youre crying, yeah but its all the same shit, while i keep reinventing and plane shift, my name is arcane if you see kasey could you name us, nah its plain you cant keep up, i dont blame you for stumbling, got me on a roll and im thundering, haha you woke the giant you underling but you can go ahead and start mumbling

you are correct i was phone posting but it was my excitement that casued the typographical errors. i do not implement such features.
also as a side been enjoying the fixie, kickin it over in pybt
>>
>>1788472
imagine how fat and wrinkly she must be now
>>
>>1788472
>>1788479
I wonder how she's doing nowadays
>>
File: DSC05065[1].jpg (388 KB, 1600x1071)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>1788505
>>1788506
Let's remember the good times!
>>
>>1788517
just yesterday i responded to a free stuff ad listing on cl, an older fella letting go of some things his brother had left, among them a bike. i chatted with him for a minute. one of few with whom ive mentioned the name sheldon brown unto knowing ears, and likewise he as well stated that the two of us mightnt meet another individual, respectively, with the same knowledge.
him being perhaps a half century my senior, i simply nodded.
>>
>>1772291
>>1772313
a couple of other paint options
is there more that i've missed?
https://www.wingedstore.com/inter-x-cinelli/inter-x-cinelli-vigorelli-pearl-white-1573.html
https://www.wingedstore.com/inter-x-cinelli/inter-x-cinelli-vigorelli-pearl-white-1572.html

also the seatpost isn't totally impossible to get replace, you can also get carbon ones in the same profile, but i understand the concern
>>
>>1788784
and the saddle rail mounting hardware is interchangeable with the hardware on pinarello and some chinese carbon seatposts
>>
>>1788505
If she kept riding she's probably ok. Women fall apart extremely fast if they neglect their fitness though.
>>
>>1784794
I've used a State fixie for like 8 years.
It was my first fixie and first new bike I ever bought lol.
Ended up replacing a lot of parts along the way: Cranks, BB, pedals, chain (twice), chainring (twice), rear sproket, brakes, saddle, handlebar, chain tensioners.
The cranks gave me the biggest headache because they were uneven as fuck where the chain ring bolted on, which caused it to warp and give me uneven chain tension. I think.
The wheels aren't very good either but I just did my best servicing the bearings and kept using them to this day.
The frame is nice though and the bike has always felt nimble and fast as hell. It's still my favorite bike to this day out of my entire stable - but maybe that's not saying much since my stable consists of 3 other 80's/90's steel roadbikes, a 90s MTB and a BSO.
Anyway, I don't know how newer ones are like as I'm sure they've changed since I got mine. But all things considering, if you're willing to get some new parts along the way and learn how to fix your own damn bike I'd say it was a great crotch rocket. At least for me.
>>
>>1784743
Fuel tank
Engine in wheel

Hitler confirmed hub motor ebike enjoyer
>>
File: state.jpg (2.5 MB, 2200x2933)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
>>1788802
I have a State, been my workhorse for about 2 years now, not long but it sees a lot of mileage, right now around 15k miles. 9th bike, 3rd fixie, 1st frameset build. I lucked out building up from a frameset not experiencing the common problems with stock State parts. The handling is really sharp, kind of dangerously sharp lel It's a fun bike but I want wider tires and disc brakes and gears for the next bike
>>
>>1790237
Its beautiful. No back rack?
>>
File: pfp01.png (520 KB, 763x697)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
Just bought a Tsunami, arriving in a week.

Is the knees thing just a meme? Do /n/oggers really not work out and have healthy knees?
>>
>>1790717
thanks and no rear rack, I prefer loading up front.
>>1790847
Exploding knees is kind of just a meme but it's also kind of true, depending on the hills in your area, gear ratio, and skidding. SS/Fixed builds muscles around the knee, strengthening it even, as long as you don't go full retard at mashing or skidding.
>>
single speed is better in every way.
>>
>>1790847
It's cope from regular roadies. My knees are fine and I've been on single speed for years in a pretty hilly area.
>>
>>1790886
>>1790892
ok i see the memery but is ir provable either way? ive yet to see anything definitive
>>
>>1790847
just set the proper saddle height and don't stomp too hard on the pedals straight away. build up your strength and technique gradually if you aren't already fit from riding a road bike or something like that.
>>
>>1790895
The only time my knees ever feel sore is if i try to start a steepish climb from a dead stop so I try to avoid doing that unless I'm forced to.
>>
>>1786321
Just get an e-fixie m8
>>
>>1788517
man, high socks are so fucking sexy
>>
File: IMG_20220423_143259.jpg (3.86 MB, 2650x2178)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB JPG
>>1791508
That just sounds like a compromise. What do you have against comfort?
>>
>>1788472
>>1788479
>>1788517
>androgynous NYC fixie hipster ginger from the late 00s or early 10s
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
>>
>>1791640
also I just noticed
>Miyata
hhhhhnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggnnnnnnggggggggggg I'm getting to levels of hard I didn't think was possible
>>
>>1791640
>androgynous
That's clearly a man
>>
>>1791642
wo(man) enough for me!
>>
>>1788472
wtf that's my mom
>>
>>1768373
>it's fun because... IT JUST IS OK???
>>
File: FP6_fb2XEA4uVZX.jpg (372 KB, 828x1418)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>1768373
Literally the only cyclist in the entire UK to be convicted of causing death by dangerous driving was riding a fixed gear with no brakes.

And then he blamed his victim for dying.

Can't get more on-brand for the vermin who ride these. Happily watched one run the light I was stopped at some months ago, get t-boned, and then cry and blame the driver. Worthless fucking junkies.
>>
>>1794347
>no brakes
Uh-oh
>>
>>1791508
>>1791546
pure disgust
>>
>>1794347
doing alright there grandpappy? just press the red button for more morphine ok?
>>
>>1794347
As much as I hate fixietards, a free range toddler hurling itself into your spokes is just natural selection at work. Keep your crotchspawn on a leash, breeders.
>>
>>1791642
Bottoms are women
>>
>>1768373
The old Avanti hybrid I bought when my last police auction mountain bike died a decade and a half ago still runs and is a 24 speed with passable suspension, why would I pay money to downgrade?
>The first new bike I've owned since a cheap K-Mart kids bike when I was 8
>Rear Derailleur shat itself once, handlebars have never felt comfortable but can't be fucked replacing them
>Otherwise never had a single complaint
Why were late 2000s midrange bikes so comfy bros?
>>
>>1794862
a nice fixed gear bike is incredibly efficient, closer to a top of the line road race bike than your borderline BSO. you don't know what you're missing. the cope that this board has for older bikes, especially non-road bikes, is ridiculous. a nice fixed gear bike gives you the freedom to ride fearlessly in the middle of traffic while with inferior bikes you ride slowly like a cuck in the gutter or on bike paths with normie noob cyclists and dog walkers etc.
>>
>>1794868
I rode mountain bikes through my entire youth, picking up a street hybrid was the natural call since at the time I had to ride through some gravel paths to do my commute efficiently but I was also no longer doing longer off road tours so the weight of the mountain bike wasn't needed.
I'm sure that a nice fixed gear bike would be a pleasant ride if I lived in a city, but the realities of where I live and ride call for hill climbing gears and (some) off road capability.
I know that you are shitposting, but my bike was bought new and kept somewhat in spec, not fished out of a scrap pile covered in rust and coped with ever since. I simply see no point to replace a bike that does everything I want from it, to do so would just be mindless consumerism. I have no issue replacing parts (like the aforementioned Derailleur or a shit helmet that I gave up on after six months) but the frame is good, the wheels are good, the gears are good, why buy a new bike?
>>
>>1768373
Debating on getting a Fuji Feather. My small town is flat and I want to fry something new
>>
>>1771142
>anti-rust coated
How does bicycle industry just get away with selling chains with no o-rings?
>>
File: rusty-bike-chain.jpg (89 KB, 900x600)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>1795251
what do you mean, the EPT anti-rust coating is a premium feature, not a flaw. it keeps the chain from looking like pic related.
>>
>>1795251
orings like in motorcycle chains are unnecessary on bicycles and increases the chain's frictional loss
>>
File: Ma Ballz.jpg (156 KB, 604x453)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>1768373
I did one better. Got a Rohloff internal 14 gear hub. My bike has all the slick minimalist style of a fixie, with the balls of a mountain bike.
>>
>>1795292
>$1200
That's a little too much, at least archers are 100-200.
>>
>>1795297
Yeah I did spend quite a bit. With proper maintenance, a Rohloff hub should last you for life though.
>>
Because it is have many is not have go fast very fast not good die fast quick death go no fast... Helmet.
>>
I fell for the single speed meme as a kid and bought a bmx. I had a mountain bike before.
It was shit.
The chain fell whenever I was standing to pedal hard, and it would cause me to fall off the bike.

>cheap
Yes
>fun
Yes
>easy to maintain
No. You need to buy chain tensioner and always check the chain for wear, whereas a Walmart mountain bike doesn't need any of that. Also, the chain will never fall off and cause you to fall.
>>
File: 2022-05-05.png (520 KB, 1920x1125)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
>>1794347
I saw this last night, and thought of you
And not because you're a faggot

Check the last line
>>
>>1796770
Literally zero of these issues with my black label.
>>
>>1768373
Wear on my gears is better than wear on my knees. Also, gears aren't that expensive, jesus.
>>
>>1770506
Pathetic calves, get your test level checked, faggot!
>>
>>1770506
you look good. jealous fatso fags itt. egan bernal got tiny legs he mustnot be very strong
>>
>>1768373
If you need to advocate it and vouch for it, it really never is. You happen to like a niche thing but are not confident enough to know if you really even like it, so you seek validation here.

Buy gears and suspension you poor fuck.
>>
>>1781332
>>1796810
Wtf, this guy is a trooper.
>On August 23, 2010, Yahshua sustained a penile fracture ... It was initially diagnosed as a career-ending injury
>"There was an audible snapping sound," Yahshua told AVN. She jumped up, I jumped up and blood started pouring out of my dick like someone turned on a garden hose. It was a pretty freaky situation.
>>
>>1797303
Is this what you're talking about? https://i.imgur.com/9vNkT2h.gifv

If not post sauce please.
>>
>>1768373
I do. Two of them. One is a converted roadie and the other was a rigid MTB. I swapped out the rigid fork for a cross country suspension with lockout for climbing. Both of these are for exercise and leg strength training. Neither are suitable for long trail riding as there is a limit to the amount of suffering I am willing to endure.
>>
>>1788472
>>1788479
>>1788517
my gut reaction was to become incensed, but then i realized that i'll never willingly go back to Philadelphia and also that i don't have to interact with these kinds of people if i choose not to.
>>
>>1790847
Well, how'd you like the Tsunami?
>>
File: 1619890007284.png (144 KB, 598x800)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>1795280
or you could just clean and lube your chain regularly
>>
>>1798721
ridiculous cope. it's ignorant boomer mentality to think "a chain is a chain". spending a few extra bucks on your chain improves your quality of life, it's lighter, more stretch resistant etc. with a fixed gear bike you can afford to have higher quality components while it still being reasonably priced compared to a modern road bike. riding a bike should be better than walking, you shouldn't have to clean it on a regular basis if you aren't racing and chasing marginal gains. if you live in a first world country your time shouldn't be so worthless that you need to cheap out on your bike to the extent that /n/ neckbeards do.
>>
>>1798756
if you actually get a good chain you're supposed to maintain it retard, you are just lazy so stop coping
>>
>>1798804
yeah maybe put some lube on it once in a while, not degrease it in a jar of diesel or whatever the fuck every week. a fixed gear bike is basically as low maintenance as a dutch bike without any of the downsides in performance etc.
>>
some people tell you to wash your bike after every ride during the winter or after every wet ride, it's bullshit bad advice to trick you into buying more cleaning products. only the most obsessive mentally ill people would do that, you would be neglecting other things in your life to spend that much time on maintaining your bike.
>>
even car enthusiasts like richard hammond wash their car like once a year or literally never
>>
>>1798826
did i say take your chain off and wash it? just clean it with compressed air and relube it once in a while and it wont get rusty
>>
>>1798830
You should at least use a wash cloth or brush to get the grit off.
>>
>>1798835
>>1798842
normal people literally don't give a single fuck about how they treat their singlespeed/IGH dutch bikes. a fixed gear bike isn't some delicate flower, it can handle a similar treatment without exploding. especially if you use a degreaser you might do more harm than good. your lube won't be as good as the factory lube and your bike will get dirty again as soon as you ride it. you have to draw the line somewhere between keeping your bike spotless and #justriding. washing the rest of your bike is pretty useless too if you don't take it apart and service the bearings, it's just some marginal aero difference that the crud on your frame might make.

>Single speed bicycles (with only one chainring at the front and back) can work fine with a very dirty chain – there are no tightly packed chainrings and there’s no derailleur shifting the chain from one chainring to the next.
https://bike.bikegremlin.com/5855/the-best-bicycle-chain-lubricant/

>Chain maintenance is one of the most controversial aspects of bicycle mechanics. Chain durability is affected by riding style, gear choice, whether the bicycle is ridden in rain or snow, type of soil in the local terrain, type of lubricant, lubrication techniques, and the sizes and condition of the bicycle's sprockets. Because there are so many variables, it has not been possible to do controlled experiments under real-world conditions. As a result, everybody's advice about chain maintenance is based on anecdotal "evidence" and experience. Experts disagree on this subject, sometimes bitterly. This is sometimes considered a "religious" matter in the bicycle community, and much vituperative invective has been uttered in this regard between different schismatic cults.
https://www.sheldonbrown.com/chains.html
>>
>>1768376
>Because when you can never change gears
why would you need gears? You got legs, don't ya?
>>
>>1798981
normal people are retards
>>
I will never understand city fags that ride these. There's no downside to gears and dual brakes
>>
I only do short fast sprints and then let it roll. I never shift gears so it would be ideal if not for this
>>
>>1799553
because its fun
>>
>>1768373
I like them but I live in a mountainous region and I already have enough pain in my life.
>>
>>1799553
there're no advantages neither
city riding is about going with the flow, knowing the streets
gears and breaks are pointless when you can just control the bike with your legs

>chad fixie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ZxvOc8Lco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tovzvw1k0Ds

>virgin roadie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wusNHV2I-2A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLFCu-x9wM0
>>
>>1799933
>brakes are pointless
can't wait for you to slam into the side of a vehicle that hooks you while turning, or stops short without warning
>>
>>1768373
I don't know how to ride single speed bikes. Is it the same as riding normal bikes?
>>
Post your fixed gears
>>
>>1768373
Because I'm not an autistic poorfag.
>>
>>1800045
It is. Single speed is like a BMX
>>
File: 1509813460.png (753 KB, 840x580)
753 KB
753 KB PNG
>>1768373
>Can fuel up in any park
>True Self-driving if taught right
>Enviromentally friendly
Why don't we go back to riding horses again?
>>
>>1800062
I am that's why I like them
>>1800067
I like horses but in the cities the asphalt is bad for their feet. A well trained horse is a lot like riding a bike, there's various sizes and speeds too. The problem is weight limit, the smaller horses are easier to ride fast but they have difficulty holding a really heavy person. The more stout horses can mount an impressive weight but are more difficult and dangerous to ride fast because they carry a lot of momentum, especially with new riders. Sizes vary from small 200kg to huge 1000kg monsters. Like you wouldn't give a Hayabusa to a new motorcycle rider, a GT3RS to a new driver, you don't start a cyclist who just started riding on a brakeless track bike around the city.

I'm from the city so I don't get to ride often but I went on a day ride once out in the country and the person who selected the horse for me picked the right horse, I'm small 61kg human so it they gave me a small-medium but fast horse and let me let me run around the range free. The range keeper said I was a natural for a first time rider, heh, I'm born year of the metal horse and I've been riding my bicycle since I was 4 and my bikes have always been my metal horse.
>>
>>1768373
I have gears, but the switching mechanism is broken so it might as well be a fixie
>>
Bros, I'm considering selling my bike and buying a fixed gear. Convince me otherwise or encourage me to.
>>
>>1800387
Why do you ride a bike? Commute, exercise, fun, etc?
>>
>>1800387
How many fixed gears you see daily on the road? If the answer is less than 2, thats enough of a reason not to buy one
>>
>>1800400
Purely for fun and exercise
>>
>cheap
name ONE fixie that's under $800.
>>
>>1800450
ONE good fixie*
fuck
>>
>>1800450
Mercier Kilo TT or WT.
>>
>>1800450
https://www.decathlon.co.uk/p/city-bike-single-speed-500/_/R-p-306292
You can make it into fixie very easily they even sell cogs for it.
>>
>>1800555
Good luck finding it in EU

>>1800556
It's shit. The 11kg bike is M size only, suited for people under 170cm
>>
If a fixed gear bike weighs more than 8kg, what is the point of it?
>>
>>1800613
Dolan Pre Cursa for EU.
>>
>>1796794
>racing cyclist
>pasay
Unracers and their lies and slander. I've been to pasay and this doesn't add up. There's barely enough room for a mamachari there, it is not possible that a racing cyclist took this man's life.
>>
File: 1647898230504.png (169 KB, 1200x600)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>1800622
Feels good man.
>>
>>1799973
those are rookie mistakes, when riding i am fully aware of my surroundings
you must be retared if you think breaks can save you from crashing
>>
>>1800727
Watch out lads, hard man coming through.
Which kitchen do you work in?
>>
This is what a superior single gear bike looks like. No ridiculous racing bike posture for the daily cycling, That's for hipsters.
>>
>>1799933
Retarded, your type is why amerilards are right to hate their cyclists. Your 'going with the flow' 100% works oit as obnoxious prickery.
>>
>>1768373
I don't know much about bicycles, but is there any downside to owning a fixie with brakes, compared to a single speed bicycle? I've read about fixies being more dangerous, but that seems to be because the lack of brakes right?
>>
>>1800775
fixies don't have freewheels, so you can't coast on them - the idea is that instead of a rear brake, you just brace your legs against the pedals to brake. if you own a fixie with brakes then you may as well just get a single speed
>>
>>1800800
bikes have two brakes for a reason
a fixie also should have two brakes
the drivetrain is 1

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.