[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 67 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>"Um sir, I'll have you know serving beverages is only a very small part of our job. We are highly trained individuals and have the utmost authority over you while you're on my aircraft, do I make myself clear?"

Been on hundreds of flights. Have literally never seen them do anything other than serve beverages. Are they full of shit?
>>
Anon why are you fighting with flight attendants?
>>
The only time you will see them do other things than chambermaid and waitress duty is when shit is about to hit the fan.
They're trained for evacuation procedures and it's impressive to hear some fragile women scream at the top of their lungs, even if it is just for training.
>>
>>1738070
Why isn't she wearing a cuck muzzle
>>
File: 1421374629315.jpg (125 KB, 611x616)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>ywn seduce a stewardess and pound her in the WC
some people get to live the dream
>>
thats right op. and your teachers all live at the school, too.
>>
>>1738073
People at the absolute lowest rung of the socioeconomic pecking order, the ones who are too creepy and gross even to be allowed to work as front line staff, are socialized to shut up, obey, and submit. They get uncomfortable when they're interacting with service personnel in the customer role, because they don't know how to handle the social dynamic gracefully. Not only have they never been anyone's boss, they're rarely even the customer except when trying to navigate a retail purchase without getting hassled by security. They're completely at a loss to navigate the limits of what they can do and what they can expect/demand, all they have to go on is the experience of total submission that comes with being a minimum wage disposable not-even-a-cog in the machine, of following any order no matter how petty or unreasonable, it is not for them to question. When in the rare position to ask for something (anything, maybe a drink, maybe an answer to a question), the lack of a familiar role to play makes them extremely uncomfortable. Should they be abusive? Should they be magnanimous? Should they expect adoration? Resistance? Will people notice the awkwardness? Oh god what if they find out normally I'm the one who shuts up and obeys! What is going on here this isn't the natural order of things!?!?!

And so, to resolve their emotional turmoil what you will often see is that they lash out and attack the service staff, either by complaining about their lack of "qualifications" as if they're talking about a brain surgeon, or by insinuating that the person has made some major life error to be working in a service role. See also: tipping arguments on /ck/
>>
>>1738091
I think the chances to do that from a Buziness/First class position were over already in the 80s.
>>
>>1738205
huh?
>>
>>1738070
Mostly the hard parts are dealing with drunks/confrontations or medical issues/emergencies
>>
>>1738205
no one cares, get a real job and stop eating out of my bins
>>
>>1738088
You mean a ring gag?
That's what they should wear lol
>>
>>1738222
>get a real job
This is fuckup for "I finally made assistant manager at Cheesecake Factory at 30, check out the subwoofer I bought for my mustang"
>>
>>1738252
I'm not your boss. I don't know you. get away from my bins you fucking animal
>>
>>1738256
>bins
Is that dirtbag for "drugs"? Nobody wants your drugs bro. Hope you find a way to kick the habit, I'll light a candle for you at church.
>>
>>1738256
>>1738222
m8, he's the one setting them on fire.
>>
>>1738079
if you see them doing the shit theyre trained for, then something has gone wrong.
>>
>>1738294
what a bastard. I didn't see the need for him to "come out" as a fast food worker. what a strange thread.
>>
>>1738211
>>1738222
stop replying to the tripfag
>>
>>1738258
>>1738252
>>1738205
you sound completely pretentious and retarded, not nearly as articulate as you think you are.
>>
>>1738070
Eye candy too, although that peak is long gone.
>>
They're just waitresses that want to shag their way around the world.
>>
>>1738070
Yeah you know what else the cunts do?
They cut me off from drinking booze on hellish 13 hour flights. And having the audacity to tell me to go back to my seat because I've been loitering around the back of the plane for an hour. FUCK YOU.
Next time I will bring my own "water bottle." That'll teach them.

Cunts.
>>
>>1738649

I assume all waitresses want that too
>>
>>1738663
If you don't like 13-hour flights, don't fly them.
>>
>>1738205
lmao
>>
>>1738663
>noooo i need my hecking boozerino or else i cannot sleeperino!!!!
literal manchild with no control over his body. do you also need help to get your ass wiped you fucking tard
>>
>>1738951
>>1738965
>t. have never been on 13 hour flights
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you alcoholic fucks?
it's 715 in the goddamn morning and you're ordering a double jack and coke
>>
>>1739086
looks like someone doesn't know how time zones work
>>
>>1739086
What's wrong with having breakfast?
>>
>>1738070
Answer is mostly no.

I can fully understand the confusion over what cabin crew actually do, but the important job that they do is actually operating things like the aircraft doors, ensuring passengers are safely belted up and also ensuring that all doors for things like luggage lockers and the galley are secured and safe for critical parts of flight such as take off, landing, taxi and also during periods of extreme turbulence.

Cabin crew are also trained with all safety measures related to the aircraft they may be deployed. In an emergency, cabin crew need to know how to put oxygen masks onto the faces of passengers - cabin crew get oxygen tanks. They need to know how to extinguish fires - they have access to smoke hoods, nomex gloves and special extinguishers for this. They also have the training for things like ditching the plane on land and ditching the plane in water.
Cabin Crew also get some bomb training, though this is fairly... light... and focuses more on how to prevent shrapnel, prevent fires and also prevent triggers from causing it to do the thing.
They're also key to relaying information from the cabin to the flight deck. Should someone on board fall ill, they're the only people who can actually let the pilots know what's happening, and then coordinate an emergency landing.

The fact that they serve passengers food and drink during the cruise phase of flights comes down more to the fact that cabin crew, much like the pilots, do fuck all during cruise anyway.
>>
I've seen them break up fights on a frontier airlines skirmish out of Orlando.
>>
>>1739086
what's wrong with you servant cunt? just do what I'm telling you to and shut up
>>
>>1738965
Yes, I get your mom to do it for me every time I finish shitting in her pussy.
>>1738951
I WILL fly 13 hours. I WILL hate it. I WILL get smashed while doing it. (all post-covid of curse)
And there's nothing you can do about it besides have a seethe fit on /n/ and/or fixing me my fucking drink, you flying whore.
>>
>>1739285
Wow a real answer, didn't expect to see that after I got half way through this thread. Thanks.
>>
>>1738070
Pilot on PA, announcing to passengers
>We'll be traveling at 35,000 feet and arrive in 3 hours.
Pilot puts mic down but forgets to unkey it. Says to co-pilot
>You know what I could use now? A blow job and a cup of coffee.
Stewardess hears this and runs toward the cockpit to warn the pilot. Passenger sees her run by sand says
>You forgot the coffee.
>>
>>1738205
i am an shut in who lucked into a high-paying SE job and this describes me perfectly
It's as if you are reading my mind
>>
>>1740757
???
I thought the entire point of this thread is that flight attendants aren't just "beverage only".
>>
>>1738205
You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.
>>
>>1740757
kek
>>
>>1738205
jesus dude I made it 2 sentences in before my eyes glazed over
>>
>>1738070
>Have literally never seen them do anything other than serve beverages.
based anon blacks out before FAs even do the safety briefing, that's the best way to fly
>>
>>1738663
>Next time I will bring my own "water bottle." That'll teach them.
uh ohhh someone's never been through American TSA
>>
>>
>>1738208
It definitely still happens for the elite
>>
>>1738070
have sex sometime
>>
>>1741185
Gabe?
>>
>>1741185
Richard?
>>
>>1738070
They are an extension of the Captain's authority. Some just take it way too far.
>>
>>1741185
Ted?
>>
>>1738211
>>1738222
>>1738373
>>1738952
>>1740924
>>1740949
>>1741034
Hopefully you guys will take this as a lesson and just never bother reading this retard's posts going forward.
>>
>>1738205
Shit this makes so much sense
>>
File: 1639744145396.jpg (184 KB, 1024x1024)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>1738091
I managed to do that in my hobo times. All you need to do is to be handsome and not an manlet. I am 197cm tall, btw I didnt shower for 4 days, so she definitely sniffed my feromones or whatever its called. People are animals
tl;dr: be a chad when it comes to genes
>>
>>1738070
>no i can still see you
>>
>>1738205
Interesting rant you got there but have you ever considered it's not the servant class (waitresses, flight attendants, hotel workers, etc) that are the problem but the fact your a blatant autistic faggot?
>>
>>1743516
>Just be born with good genes bro!
Wow if only people could just change their genetic makeup on a whim. Shit advice.
>>
>>1743516
Also fuck off normie faggot
>>
>>1744128
>Wow if only people could just change their genetic makeup on a whim. Shit advice.
found the ugly retard
>>1744129
>replying to the same post twice
ugly retard confirmed
>>
File: EvGtdqDXIAE31HZ.jpg (71 KB, 720x558)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>1744129
>normie
lmfaoinga @y newfag, ive been here since 2008
>>
>>1738070

They always were literal Fan Service for the rich people who could afford a flight.
>>
>>1738070
Yes. They are important, as they can keep everyone in order during an emergency, but beyond that unlikely even they are waitresses who exist to sit at the back and give you peanuts. The ones who get real imperious at you are either bitches who would be assholes in any job, or are just so mind numbingly bored they just don't want to deal with your shit, justified or not.

Also, the anons who suggest that they are in flight floozies should probably lay off the hentai for a day or two.
>>
>>1738070
Yes
>>
They should have a bmi chart for stewardesses with how bad flying has gotten having you know a piece of ass stewardess would probably prevent most cases of air rage
>>
>>1738205
shut the fuck up tranny tripfaggot
>>
>>1740757
I saw good will hunting too
>>
How do I get them to give me free stuff on flights like extra pretzels and soda
>>
>>1746058
grab your crotch and wink at them
>>
>Guys seriously!! Flight Attendants are super important! They are the only thing stopping flights from devolving into complete and utter chaos!!

Is that why they exclusively hire 100 pound women and faggots. You think they're really going to do shit in an emergency?
>>
>>1744379
imagine saying that as if its an actual accomplishment
>>
>>1738205
Tripfag choke on my cock
>>
>>1739086
>it's 715 in the goddamn morning and you're ordering a double jack and coke

That's how much flying sucks.
>>
>>1738070
Uh, okay OP. I guess you somehow just slept through the part where they pantomime how to fasten a seatbelt hundreds of times?
>>
>>1738208
i thought it is included in first class service
>>
>>1739392
make my drink, drink maker
>>
>>1738079
this
You really don't want to see them do their actual job.
>>
>>1738079
This. They're there to keep the rest of you civilians calm and safe in an emergency, and to handle emergency procedures. If they're 'doing their other job' then BE AFRAID
>>
I had one giving me a sloppy toppy once, good times.
>>
>>1751130
On a flight?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.