[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 77 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can we have a board for architecture, civil engineering, urban planning, interior design?
>>
>>1719473
I have only been active on /n/ for about six years but I seem to remember there was a time when this page was like 90% train and bike threads.

Now there are all kinds of young people here posting the same urban positive threads over and over again, which is boring in its own way.

I'd like to have the old /n/ back but splitting this board is just going to make it the slowest board on all of 4chan, just like it used to be. Right now there is a good mix of posts, though they don't all really count as 'transportation' as the board title implies they should.
>>
>>1719479
I just wish we had one general to dump all the people who watched one NJB video and want to argue in. I miss comfy /n/
>>
>>1719473
I dunno, ask moot
>>
>>1719479
There were airplane threads and kite threads too.

Speaking as the most respected tripfag on all of /n/, I wouldn't have a problem splitting the board and I think we can all agree that everyone would be best off if NUMTOTs could find another place to screech "cagetroll" at anyone who doesn't enable their repetitive autistic spam threads.
>>
Sure, but not this one.
>>
File: tallship.jpg (2.87 MB, 4032x3024)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB JPG
>>1719479
Join our comfy sailing thread
>>1713965
>>
>>1719479
ok boomer
>>
>>1719473
>interior design
how is this related to Transportation
>>
>>>/hr/
And nobody on 4chan knows shit about those subjects anyhow. Learn German if you want to talk about those subjects
>>
>>1719592
I think that’s the point, he wants his own board
>>
>>1719625
oh I read general/thread
im retarded
>>
>>1719473
>>1719479
I feel like /n/ should/could contain that urban planning stuff in a general, like how /sci/ has a general for space flight, because there's not really much point having an entire thread for rockets
>>
>>1719473
Yeah, make a board about that, then merge /n/ with /o/.
The different interests will have their own proper place instead of having to have threads in places where the people into the topic won't even visit (if you're into architecture you're not gonna click on a transportation board so you won't know if there are architecture threads in it).

Also, why are /n/ and /o/ even separate boards? They're just different aspects of the same topic. There could be many discussions about the myriad of overlapping topics that you just can't have if the communities are split like that.
>>
>>1719473
there is nothing to discuss on that matter
>>
>>1719653
>then merge /n/ with /o/
Lol I'd love to see that shitshow
>>
>>1719658
There are entire forums about those subjects, like SkyscraperCity
>>
>>1719473
>architecture
/his/ architecture is a humanity
>civil engineering
/sci/ engineering of all types are science which require math
>urban planning
/n/ since transportation requires planned urban spaces
>interior design
/lgbt/ because interior design is fucking gay
>>
>>1719473
Im considering a masters (mpa)that would actually put me into urban planning. Should I do it boys? Can you get any work with this?
>>
>>1719473
You already do, it’s called Reddit
>>
>>1719672
>engineering of all types are science
Ew no
>>
>>1720010
If it's not your passion then don't bother.
>>
Calm down snowflake and take your meds.

https://sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.nyafuu.org%2Fn%2Fsearch%2Ftripcode%2F!!OS7PxlLkFR%2Forder%2Fasc
>>
>>1719473
> architecture, civil engineering, urban planning

maybe
>interior design?
God no

Studying architecture, and that's easily a 70 hour workweek. So my life's all about it and i'm down with that. However talking shop with some opinionated uninformed american fucktards seems rather unappealing.

Imagine the carousel of threads

> why is modern architecture ugly
> shit indian techarch render of some organic turd chinese opera house
> us vs eu urban planning
>>
>>1720203
Hey you forgot to add these >> in front of your reply. It's ok though, everyone was new once!
>>
>>1720071
>follow your passions son
>you can do whatever you want
>>
>>1720213
>you
>>
File: 1619518368304.png (87 KB, 707x505)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
I have only been active on /n/ for about six months but I seem to like it just the way it is.
>>
>>1719473
Why? You can barely sustain a thread about urban planning on /n/, and board about those things would be dead. Just keep it all on one general.
>>
Thanks for the you snowflake, now take your meds.
>>
>>1720246
How are these people even ending up on /n/? Are we getting raided?
>>
>>1719592
How do you get you your house without transportation?
>>
>>1719473
yes we'll call it incyl, short for indoor cycling
>>
>>1720205
>> why is modern architecture ugly
>> shit indian techarch render of some organic turd chinese opera house
>> us vs eu urban planning
So just about on par with the rest of the site.
>>
Why do I have such a soft spot for brutalist design?

Is it because I grew up in Boston? I almost feel like brutalism is almost a quasi-spinoff of the cyberpunk culture.
>>
>>1719672
It's not gay creating a living space you enjoy
>>
>>1720350
interior architecture isn't gay. It's queer, but it's not gay.
However interior design, interior styling etc. is very much so. .
>>
File: 1621274691399.jpg (1.55 MB, 5312x2988)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
>>1720334
>I almost feel like brutalism is almost a quasi-spinoff of the cyberpunk culture.
dubyateef are you trying to say
I don't really see a place for pure brutalism unless its a military installation. It (unfinished concrete) really is an eyesore when its the whole city
>>
>>1720334
Because brutalism has a thousand times more soul than the pathetic attempts of modern "architecture" to mimic creativity and beauty. Brutalism is real.
>>
Just change the name to transportation and urban design, problem solved
>>
>>1720010
Yes, the demand for real planners with an actual education (not a shitty local college degree) is becoming massive as cities have started demanding actual experts to "fix" them and their shitty planning. This has begun in Canada if you don't believe me. You need to have a desire to create change though, else these cities will slot you into degrading and draining roles.
>>
>>1720010
Yes. Planners don't make quite as much as engineers but there are opportunities in major cities. Are you in the US? NYC is a big planning hub, tons of work in the region. Masters is the minimum that we look for when hiring nowadays (I help our director find candidates sometimes). Have a masters, get your AICP, have good GIS skills (both analytical AND design). You want a diverse skill set. Don't be an autistic GIS savant who can't design a map that is acceptable to a client. If you're working in the private sector remember you serve the client so what you make needs to be presentable. Have good writing and English skills. Public outreach also comes into play with the planners I work with, good skill to have, being able to present to clients and at public meetings. Planning involves a lot of data analysis and data science. I highly recommend you consider programming such as Python which helps a lot and makes you cost effective and a bigger asset for the team.

Check big firms like WSP, AECOM, Parsons Engineering, etc. City agencies are a bit kneecapped right now on budgets so hiring may be a bit slower, but there's also been a big brain drain and mass retirement from a lot of agencies, so there may be new opportunities. Check around. Good luck!
>>
>>1720850
Also, there is major competition right now in hiring due to a massive pool of cheaper Chinese nationals with masters from "equivalent" Chinese universities. I suggest you do your absolute best to land internships as our Chinese counterparts often just have education but no prior experience. Experience and diverse skills will make you a lot more attractive. At least in our company, our planners take on a lot of roles, you may not always strictly be working in "urban planning" for example. Be flexible and agile.
>>
>>1720850
One other thing I forgot, when looking at job openings, consider Transportation Planning, Traffic Planning, and Urban Planning. The work all overlaps, so you may want to cast a wider net versus just Urban Planning, if you're okay with that kind of work.
>>
>>1720850
>>1720851
>>1720852
>>1720735
I am not currently in the position to get the masters as I am still finishing college. To answer your question I am not in the USA I am in Europe, but I been looking at MPA programs and most of them here seem geared towards city management and the like. I did see an MPA program in the USA geared to urban planning. I think the 20k for a Masters from an american university may be worth it in the long run, but only if I could actually use it for something there. I appreciate all the replies though. its either the MPA or Library/information sciences
>>
>>1719623
>Learn German if you want to talk about those subjects
what site?
>>
>>1720864
please excuse my accidental name faggotry
>>
>>1719473
>Urban planning
The problem with that is that nobody knows what the hell it is. When people say "good city planning" they literally mean "has a good rail network", and has nothing to do with actual planned construction, time spent commuting, quality of life, zoning, etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>1720213
Hey you forgot that tripfags have been hated here since early 2006
>>
>>1720692
>transportation & urban design
>Transportation & URban Design
/turd/
>>
>>1720864
deutsches architekturforum
baunetz
stadtbild-deutschland
local architecture clubs and mailing lists
I think Russia also has a lot of fanciers
>>
>>1721143
turban?
>>
>>1720369
you know that Donald Trump was the Interior Decorator in Chief. It was/is his chief talent and area of expertise.
>>
An imaginary masters topic -
Canadian Community Colleges in film,
>>
>>1720870
I think it is whatever the person in question believes is good.
Although some sort of consensus seems to be mixed used design like old European cities with commercial spaces on street level and medium to high density housing above it.
>>
File: Urban-design-nightmare.jpg (285 KB, 1314x630)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Heyy bro let me just build this elevated freeway through your neighborhood

nothin personnel kid
>>
File: phillyfreeway.jpg (172 KB, 780x520)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>1721181
Luckily, they’re getting rid of those freeways and turning them into parks.
>>
>>1721181
>>1721189
Both of those are literally railroad lines, the first one still active in mass transit (second is an abandoned viaduct). I hope you're not that much of a weasel to decide that it's okay because it's trains now.
>>
>>1721181
Reminds me of the Oakland BART which runs OVER some bungalows, poor bastards.
>>
>>1721181
those were kinda cool imo. though maybe i've watched too many 70's movies
>>
>>1721189
Oooh no the area will gentrifu
>>
>>1721181
Do you guys get beach snakes over there?
I hear their eggs can be quite valuable.
>>
Once upon a time stores competed not just on goods and services but also on providing a compelling and beautiful space to experience. Now we have boring sameness barely a notch above warehouse space. Glad I got to see the tail end when I was young.
>>
>>1721193
Probably the same poster who made the thread about how awful US suburbs are while posting terrible UK suburbs. I'm still not sure what his intention was, maybe "euros build shit as well", in this instance he's probably thinking "I'll show how a rail line leads to urban blight, just like an 8 lane urban expressway". I don't think he's very intelligent.
>>
>>1721904
True & same. The only exception today might be upper-tier grocery stores
>>
>>1721905
I remember that thread and he's living
>rent free
in your mind lol pathetic
>>
>>1721908
You've probably seen the various "dead malls" websites. Some of those old malls were outstanding. I remember by the 1980s many started removing the trees and water features, and then got rid of the benches and everything else in the middle in the 1990s to make room for shitty carts. By 2000 most classic malls had died or been renovated into generic box store spaces we have today.
I guess the closest thing are the "urban renewal" hipster spaces, and places like 5th Ave in NYC, where the ultra-wealthy still expect an "experience" when they shop.
>>
>>1721909
I can't sleep at night because of his misleading google images.
>>
>>1720854
>>1720010
I'll try to add a few points from my perspective. I work as a transit planner and have masters degrees in Transportation Planning and Transportation Engineering.
Planning in the United States, even in the most progressive of cities, can be much more conservative than that in Europe. Aside from a few places, much of American planning is still designed around cars and while Americans claim to care about property rights, many care even more about preventing their neighbor from building a duplex next to their single family home. I see bikeway/transit/pedestrian projects in Europe that I would kill for in my major and largely progressive city which is known for being bike friendly.
Speaking from the United States, it's easy to have very idealized views of what you could do in your career and have things be disappointing at the start. Many people start their careers in rural areas before moving to the city as the most desired markets are extremely competitive.(NYC/Chicago/Boston/Portland/Minneapolis) Depending on the metro, many planning jobs may be with suburbs rather than the central city.
I got lucky with my break into the field and had a full-time job a semester before I graduated but there are a few of my class of 40 planning students that didn't break into planning right away.
>>
>>1721999
>and while Americans claim to care about property rights, many care even more about preventing their neighbor from building a duplex next to their single family home
That's not a property rights issue. People living together have a right to create and mold an ideal community for themselves and future generations. If keeping certain types of housing out of it is part of their vision, so be it. You're free to live somewhere more in line with your own desires.
>>
>>1721999
Renters will eventually destroy a community because they have no investment in the long-term future of anything and current laws make discrimination nearly impossible, so you can't even have childfree apartment developments, and because of long-term effects of immigration and descendants of former slaves, we've created a low-trust society, as opposed to the higher trust societies Europeans have traditionally enjoyed for the last fifty years (but is likely coming to an end).

If you feel like you have a "good community" in your apartment building, it's probably because it's new and expensive enough to filter out undesirables.
>>
>>1719672
This, maybe interior design should be on /do it yourself/
>>
>>1721172
Sort of want
>>
We already do, basically.
I’m not sure why cagetrolls come here just to seethe. They try so hard to spread misinformation but it never works.
>>
>>1721999
Well I would actually want to stay in a rural área if I do go out of my way to get that MPA with the urban planning component. I have a lot of friends and am most familiar with central Appalachia I am not necessarily looking to make lots of cash. I would love to find work in the central Appalachian area but I do have my doubts of the usefulness of such a degree in that area. I’d be two hours distance to Lexington ky, Charleston Wv, about three hours from Cincinnati and Columbus. If I end up using that MPA in Europe instead Id be looking at either Ireland or the UK.
I appreciate your perspective and keep that city weird. (There is only one town in the USA famous for being bike friendly)
>>
>>1722008
Restricting the rights of what I can do on my land is literally a property rights issue. Communities can zone for mansions that keep out poors and non-whites all they want but don't try to pretend their big-government approach is anything that's philosophically conservatives or libertarian. As an ancap, it's my duty to prevent big-government overreach that creates communist communities like the ones you describe and prevent me from, god-forbid, renting out an accessory dwelling unit to my grandmother.
>>
>>1722306
>don't try to pretend their big-government approach is anything that's philosophically conservatives or libertarian
obviously it’s not, that’s why it’s based
>As an ancap,
lol
>>
>>1722306
You are free to live in a community more in line with your own philosophies. One thing transit/urban autists should realize is that life isn't Sim City.
>>
>>1719498
> Speaking as the most respected tripfag on all of /n/
Shut the fuck up, baconrider will forever be the most respected and wise trip to ever grace this board.
>>
>>1719672
>/his/ architecture is a humanity

Are you shitting me.
I'm an engineer you mongoloid.
>>
>>1722239
cagetrolls = "person I disagree with"
seethe = "debate"
spread misinformation = "tell me that the YouTube videos I listen to are full of shit, even providing actual sources sometimes"
it never works = "I don't care"
>>
File: southwest.jpg (38 KB, 600x338)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>1719473
college dorm architecture of the 60s and 70s - not exactly habitat...
>>
File: FJk1F8h.jpg (1.35 MB, 2048x1536)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>1722410
a rectangular prism by any other name
>>
>>1719473
Ask >>>/qa/
>>
File: Habitat_67_(Montreal).jpg (410 KB, 1024x543)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>1722424
>>1719473
My life goal is to move to Montréal and get an apartment in Habitat 67
>>
>>1723586
I bet that place is very expensive per square meter
>>
File: Habitat_panorama.jpg (1.16 MB, 4985x1195)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>1723598
it is
>>
>>1723610
Was any of that prefab? I’ve seen pictures of slums looking better than this.
>>
>>1723598
>>>1723610
> >>1723586
> I bet that place is very expensive per square meter

It is expensive, and its literally rotting.
>>
>>1723962
>But the Yuro told me our housing sucks because it's not made of concrete/stone/brick
You can see the concrete is in bad shape in >>1723586. Not an easy fix
>>
>>1720334
imagine being stockholm'd so hard into loving brutalism BECAUSE OF BOSTON CITY HALL

at least choose a good example ffs
>>
>>1724030
there's literally nothing wrong it with other than some superficial repairs.and refinishing You're talking out fo your ass.
>>
>>1723586
I have an original pamphlet from expo67 in excellent condition, really made me want to see habitat even more

I would never live in it however, i'm not that pretentious
>>
>>1719473
An architecture board would probably just give most actual architects browsing here actual heart attacks. Even architects talk like idiots when they talk about architecture.
>>
>>1724772
Then it's gonna be perfect for the kind of discussion we come to 4channel.org for.
>>
>>1719653
>why are /n/ and /o/ even separate boards
bicycle fags. the same reason this board is still mostly cancer.
>>
>>1722325
and it is
>>
>>1726102
was meant to >>1722204
>>
>>1719479
>I seem to remember there was a time when this page was like 90% train and bike threads.
the first /n/ was /n/ - trains
that /n/ was dead slow so the board letter was re-used for /n/ - news
/n/ - news devolved into a /pol/ shithole so it was used again for /n/ - transportation, trains but also some other things so that the board actually gets traffic this time.
>>
>>1726702
So bikes saved /n/. Foamers should be grateful we saved their board and worship our superior form of transportation daily.
>>
File: dfghjfc.png (724 KB, 1080x585)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
>>1719473
[before scrolling the thread]

enter corviale
>>
rate my tiny-house designs
K = kitchen
B = bathroom
C = closet
L/D/S = living/dining/sleeping
>>
>>1724768
This. Brutalist and urbanism are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>1730791
keyboard pubes are tough to live in.
>>
Brutalism is one of the most alienating architectural styles ever devised and I can't believe anyone like it beyond a handful of examples
>>
>>1719498
Nigga, you ain't BaconRider. GTFO.
>>
>>1730791
Cool, it's like if a prison cell was a house.
>>
>>1730916
Same. It’s everything that runs counter to urbanist design.
>>
>>1732441
BaconRider will forever be my favorite part of this website
>>
The current supply chain problem was created by California’s shitty zoning.
Thanks NIMBYs.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-10-25/america-s-supply-chain-collides-with-california-s-nimbyism
>>
>>1732655
It’s this guy again, you changed your style but we can still tell.
>>
>>1721172
yeah, that and the first couple of cronenbergers - what else though ?
>>
File: Sockel_775.jpg (264 KB, 1024x942)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>1730916
>In one structure I lay bare the reality of human civilization. The obvious colors and form catches your primitive attention for being unnatural. What did it remind you of?
>I am nothing but honest.
>This building says, "Never forget that you by now are straying far from the path given to you by natural right and instinct. That you are revolting against the natural process you ape in creating your highest forms of art and rely on so heavily for your pampered existence."
>I was born out of dissipating and newly found foolish notions of utopians - they wanted to cover up the naked structure of reality to increase their joy. Humans, so easily fooled, have started to believe this plaster and paint is real-

>lol you're so alienating
>lol you're, like, so not pretty to look at, it's making me hella uncomfortable
>your buildings make me hella sad bruh, who hurt you lol, don't like, intrude on my hedonistixlgbtia+++ safe space lol

Brutalism is the inverse of Gothic or Neoclassical architecture. Instead of being beautiful and praising, emulating God, it reminds us of the actual form of human civilization and how separated it is (or has become) from nature (you could see this as from God), using the reality of our structural building material, beton brut. It is modernism eating modernism's ideals. It is not supposed to be comforting, it's supposed to be brutal. Some people can find beauty in the form, but the point is to make that point.
There are also a lot of pieces that use concrete as a rich material or in interesting ways, like F.L.W Unity Temple, but that's not Brutalism. Brutalism is as a movement, a rejection of false beauty and embracement of reality
>>
>>1732861
Something humourous. When we look at federal buildings, neoclassical makes sense, because the federal government is supposed to look like it has our best interests in mind.
But when state or city governments, the most real and actionable governments of them all, use neoclassical style, it turns out not so well. In San Francisco's city square ("Civic Center") you have shining illuminated domes next to the fucking Tenderloin, lol. The place so bad leasing buildings near it will try to trick you into thinking they're nowhere near it.
>"The area borderingNob Hillis often referred to as "lower Nob Hill" and sometimes "theTenderNob." (If you see an apartment listing onCraigslistsaying "Not Tenderloin", it's probably in the TenderNob.)" (LocalWiki)
In Sacramento, the capital of California, you have similarly grand white buildings, and then 15 minutes later, deepest darkest slum.

>pick relish, it and an sizable opera house across the street, not 5 fucking minutes in your large black limousine from a passed out druggie.
Marvelous. The best thing is, the city square is constantly patrolled by dedicated police squads. Really adds to an air of good will, equality, and civic mindedness.
>>
>>1721181
I love it. The neighbourhood looks shit though.
My city has elevated some train lines and it means parks and bikepaths underneath
>>
File: hell.jpg (266 KB, 1600x958)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>1721904
if you k you k
I have drop-ceiling PTSD
>>
>>1732866
I don't see anything wrong with neoclassical for city buildings. It's awesome.
>>
I'll just leave this here, please discuss.
https://urbankchoze.blogspot.com/2014/06/sapporo-relevant-japanese-model-for.html
>>
>>1719479
Current /n/ is loads better than 90% bike threads.
>>
>>1732882
Brutalisim as an extension of the absolute power of the state over the individual. Consumer impulses reduced to a mindless cycle of consumption and disposal.
In the future, you'll simply buy an abstraction, and then throw it away as soon as you get home. In 1971, this could only be conceived as a tangible, rather than a virtual object.
>>
>>1719473
>wall with the best views
>smallest windows
i fuckin hate commies
>>
>>1733278
Unless you like bikes
>>
File: lic.jpg (110 KB, 600x397)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
If you had dictatorial powers how would you improve Long Island City? It feels sterile.

Granted, it's an entirely new neighborhood that was formerly industrial so I give it a break there. But I think it needs more midrise. We have enough 30-story towers here but not enough neighborhood-feel kind of midrise.
There are also a few wide avenues that definitely need protected bike lanes.
>>
>>1734078
more trees, flower pots etc
>>
>>1734078
How's college?
>>
>>1734079
There are plenty of those, and Gantry State Park on the east river shore gives a lot of green space and views.
But it still feels sterile with all the glass towers, and transit access from Hunter’s Point is quite bad.
>>
>>1734101
>Wa la
Anon...
>>
>>1734102
It's a meme, you dip.
>>
A map of North American cities that have reduced or eliminated parking minimums. I need to add my city.

https://www.strongtowns.org/journal/2021/11/22/announcing-a-new-and-improved-map-of-cities-that-have-removed-parking-minimums
>>
>>1735129
No one cares about your blog
>>
>>1735170
It’s not my blog
>>
>>1719479
Based and true, /n/ is already the unofficial urban planning board
>>
>>1719473
That building looks cool af.
Looks like something straight out of
Batman Beyond.
>>
>>1736116
>>>1719473 (OP)
>That building looks cool af.
>Looks like something straight out of
>Batman Beyond.

"
Mike Bird
May 31, 2015, 11:00 PM
Georgia Tbilisi highways building communist
Matt Bateman, Flickr
Mid-20th-century architecture is not remembered with much affectionate by most people.

This is especially true in the former communist countries of Europe and Central Asia, where architects of the time designed some striking and frankly absurd structures before the Soviet era came to an end towards the end of the 20th century.

Many of these structures survived the fall of the Berlin Wall and are still standing today. Here is a pick of the most amazing buildings left behind by Soviet architects.
The "Monument to the Revolution" built in Croatia (then Yugoslavia) is an abstract sculpture dedicated to the people of Moslavina during World War II.
Spomenik Yugoslavia communist buildings
Wikipedia
This building in Georgia originally housed the Ministry of Highways and almost looks like it has been Photoshopped. It's now occupied by a commercial bank.
>>
>>1736117
>Here is a pick of the most amazing buildings left behind by Soviet architects.
https://www.businessinsider.com/soviet-buildings-from-the-mid-20th-century-2015-4#sadly-some-of-the-more-impressive-buildings-imagined-were-never-built-construction-of-the-500-metre-tall-palace-of-the-soviets-was-halted-for-wwii-and-never-began-again-14
>>
>>1730791
Ok, normally I would *roast* you for doing this on a post it note, but after downloading it, and analyzing it, its obviously the work of someone with experience. I have built 6 tiny homes. How many have you done? Measured? lived in? Do tell, because you obviously know a lot.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.