[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 12 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why are they so proud of their work and find it hard? Flying a plane is easier than riding a bike.

They can't even drive a car, almost all pilots I know were awful drivers.
Why are pilots so bad at driving? Why do they suck at parking? Why can't they feel the dimensions of vehicle? Is it because of their autism? I heard people with autism love aviation and planes. They can't concentrate while driving and drive worse than drunk fags.

All they can do is press buttons and read checklists. I don't get why pilots even need a medical check, any schizo HIV positive retard can be good pilot because it's too easy and primitive.
>>
File: durr.png (61 KB, 1303x225)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
shoo shoo /pol/tard, go troll somewhere else
>>
>>1631821
Can confirm. Pilots are fucking autists.
>>
>>1631821
Thread already go deleted once, go away tardbag
>>
>>1631821
OP is right
>>
File: IMG_6121.jpg (1.91 MB, 4032x3024)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
>>1631821
i am a commercial pilot, and you are not, i can drive both planes and cars and you cant, lastly driving isnt at all comparable to flying where is much more demanding mentally than physically moving the stick, and lastly keep coping ground loser youll never be as cool as being responsible for 50+ million vessel and the people on board it
>>
>>1633639
Lol shut the fuck up this was taken from the right seat.
>>
>>1633639
Serious question, how much the training process go for the FO? Does the captain occasionally let you land or try certain things here and there?
>>
>>1633693
Not him but on average the FO is in control of the plane about 50% of the time, typically the captain and FO trade roles before each takeoff in a day of flying so one flight will be flown by the FO with the captain managing systems, working the radios, etc., then the captain flies the next flight, and then the FO again, and so on. There are exceptions, sometimes one pilot will need a few extra hours for whatever reason, or if you're really unlucky you'll get stuck with a burned out alcoholic captain who's too hung over to fly, or whatever, but in general it's about 50/50.
>>
>>1633639
This is exactly what OP means by autistic
>>
>>1631821
Okay, you can't use that kind of blanket statement. Those general aviation, fun flyers, hobby types, alot of them are blowhards self important asses. I worked at small airport repair facilty. But commercial,professional pilots flight crew are generally a whole different set of human beings. You don't get where they are by being a moron. The stupid ones allways evenually get caught and booted. Alot of the small aircraft poeple are assholes.
>>
>>1631821
T. Washed out of flight training

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.