[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 27 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can I get a “Fuck Elon Musk” from the crowd?
>>
File: TeslaShorts.jpg (109 KB, 953x676)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
What are we seething about today /n/bros?
>>
>>1596249
The wad I just blew to this makes Christmas morning look like the Sahara
>>
>>1596251
>jacking off to some anorexic no-tits no-ass fully clothed fashion model
we're reaching levels of virginity that shouldn't be possible
>>
>>1596253
>not liking dfc
>>>/reddit/
>>
Musk's Death Squad will get you.
>>
>>1596979
I called Musk a filthy fucking secondary today, but I call all my bros that.
>>
>>1596248
He’s cool we need new ideas I’m getting bored of the same shit over and over again
>>
File: 1604032069099.png (10 KB, 471x170)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>1596998
Which new ideas exactly?

Electric cars - already tried and failed a dozen times over the last century. Only thing Musk added was marketing and a personality cult.
Hyperloop - stolen from a hundred year old scifi novel
SpaceX - accomplishing less in more time than 1960's-era NASA despite having an extra half century of technology and scientific knowledge to build on

Only actually good idea he had was Paypal.
>>
>>1597002
And that wasn't even his idea, paypal came with a merger and he decided to fund it.
>>
>>1597002
Yeah but at least he made electric cars viable. Spacex is gonna best the shit out of nasa and will only really compete with blue origin
>>
>>1597007
Also hyperloop and car tunnels as opposed to freeways are a step in the right direction, thinking vertically not horizontally
>>
>>1597007
>Spacex is gonna best the shit out of nasa
Only because current year NASA only exists to get its budget cut and to diversity-signal. In the same amount of time that SpaceX has existed, cold war NASA sent orbital probes to every planet plus the sun, landed probes on Mars, repeatedly put men on the moon, and built Skylab. And that was when computers barely existed.
>>
>>1597007
>electric cars viable
Electric cars aren't going to solve the problem, it just turns oil emissions to coal emissions and nuclear waste. Also lithium mining and processing.
The problem is that people live 20 miles away from their workplace, and the existence of suburbs without efficient transit.
>>
>>1597007
>viable
Anon, his company barely produces any cars at all, and at a high price. They're practically a luxury.
>>
>>1597002
Uhhh I don't think electric cars are failing
>>
>>1597205
>decade of non-stop shilling from media and advertisers and ecofascists
>governments have to subsidize them because no one wants them
>governments have to ban competitors because no one wants them even if you pay them
>product still objectively worse in every practical way than gas cars, while costing more
>market share of new electric cars below 2%, more than half of which are Musk fanboys buying Teslas
>market share of all cars on the road well under 1%
>pace of infrastructure development nowhere near what it needs to be to support a complete transition any time this century
So this is what success looks like.
>>
>>1597002
Wow I had no idea /n/ was so based
>>
>>1597017
yeah. and where did that get us? nowhere. we'll never leave this shithole solar system. we should defund NASA, ban cars, and create Eden here on earth
>>
>>1597214
>decade of non-stop shilling
more like at least two decades, since the S-10 and Ranger EVs.
>>
>>1597186
Exactly, they’re luxury, associated with wealth and being cool now, whereas they used to be for faggots and pussies
>>
>>1597186
Model 3 is the same price as a loaded Accord. As long as you don't get full self driving.
>>
>>1597599
>As long as you don't get full self driving.
Do you even have a license?
>>
>>1597007
wait I thought SpaceX was only commercially viable because NASA and the government give it important contracts and money...
>>
>>1597599
>full self driving
yet another Tesla scam. It's mindboggling how they get away with any and all shenanigans. And how the cult lap it up.
A cut and dry case of fraud with Solar City but Musk seems to be untouchable. It will all come out in the wash. Can't keep printing money forever.
>>
>>1597738
Tesla is going to rake in cash under democrats. Elon will make so much. He won't even care about higher taxes.
>>
>>1597049
The actual problem is globalism. Doesn't it blow your mind that you can buy a banana in Germany that has come ALL THE WAY FROM PERU and it only costs 15 cents? The real cost of the banana is a lot more, and the Earth is footing the bill.
Buy local, stop flying, and kill every neo-liberal scum you find. That's the only way to save the planet.
>>
>>1597853
>The real cost of the banana is a lot more, and the Earth is footing the bill.
Based Earth. Is there a way to get Earth to pay my rent?
>>
>>1596253
women should be thin, feeble and near starvation
>>
>>1597008
imagine thinking the solution to car traffic is more cars and car infrastructure
>>
File: sexymush.jpg (47 KB, 800x450)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>1596249
TΞΣΛΑ ΣΕΧΥ
>>
>>1596253
>anorexic
this is your brain on mcdonalds
>>
He is annoying, flashy, and pompous, but he's at least got plans for what to do with his money. And as long as society is headed in the direction of enabling billionaire neolibs, then it's better to have a guy like Elon than people like the Waltons.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.